Designers » M » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Legend Intense Montblanc for men

Legend Intense Montblanc for men
dislike

Legend Intense Montblanc for men Pictures Legend Intense Montblanc for men Pictures Legend Intense Montblanc for men Pictures Legend Intense Montblanc for men Pictures

Mont Blanc Legend was presented the 2011. Its enhanced edition, Legend Intense, comes out in September 2013. The new formula retains the distinctive character of the original, since it was created by the same nose - Olivier Pescheux.

The scent is fresh due to bergamot and spicy with aromas of cardamom and pepperwood. There are also clear and fresh jasmine, white cedar and red apple mixed with pineapple, tonka bean and amber. All of this is wrapped in a new molecule of fresh oak moss, Evernyl, which makes this fragrance unique.

It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot Pineapple

HIM (His Imperial Majesty) Private Stock

Legend Intense Fragrance Reviews

warrioromar
warrioromar

Anyone in UK is up for a swap this fragrance with my 99% full bottle of Eros 100ml?

Give me a shout please.

kasper.larsen.13
kasper.larsen.13

Just tried this... Did multiple sprays on my hand. It smells nice, it is similar to A&F Fierce.
But guys I don't get what you're saying at all that this is
A strong fragrance.

On my skin this is EXTREMELY weak (funny with the name intense). I don't know about longevity but projection is skin scent immediately.

No performance this is a definite pass...

bigbz
bigbz

A sweeter and fruitier, long lasting modern day Curve....AWESOME SCENT!!!

Úrbez larres.lardies
Úrbez larres.lardies

Excellent comfortable and elegant scent. It is masculine but not excessively .

minh.le
minh.le

This is my first review and I have to say this is one of the best fragrances for men. Warm, active and sexy with longevity. Cannot believe the smell was still there after taking shower and on the next day. Impressive!

DrumMachine1986
DrumMachine1986

Sexy! Sexy Stuff...not too overly complicated, but just right. Has a very balanced, erotic scent to it seriously. 3.4oz bottle 98$ full if anyone's interested in buying it for a cheaper price, it is a tester however, smells the same though ha. I'm going to be buying it again! Shoot me a PM if interested.

lynwood234
lynwood234

So I love this cologne. it is so masculine. I get awesome leather jacket, motor cycle, super coolness and fresh clean sexiness when I spray it on.

grug
grug

Effectively, original legend with sweetened tonka added - a pretty standard formula for 'intense' style flankers these days, but it actually works pretty well. The sweetness makes the fruit notes jump out more, although I don't really get a distinct pineapple note (and never did with the original), and gives it stronger performance. That said, it also changes the nature of this from the original. While it is quite close, this doesn't have the same airy feel which is what I like about the original. This moves in the direction of an oriental to me, and therefore fits another niche. All that said, I feel like owning one makes the other redundant - go figure.

iman_hamishe_payiz
iman_hamishe_payiz

Feel-Good-Inc

strong pineapple_red apple combo stabilized by tonka bean, not formal or mature, but is very bright and uplifting, this is one of the few almost non-synthetic FRESH fragrances for the cold weather, it can be used year-round, except in the summer heat. it's a compliment getter without being feminine. the perfect non-formal mid-ranger.
Salute to Olivier Pescheux.

HorseusMaximus
HorseusMaximus

My current signature scent and favorite out of everything I have tried & own. Very woodsy. Very masculine. I wear this to work and everywhere in between.

To sum it all up --- Legend Intense is legendary and it makes me feel like a damn SPARTAN! Conquer all! ARRRGGGHHHHH!!! Wore this to softball...PWNED. Wore this to flag football...PWNED. Wore this to the gym...you guessed it PWNED! Oh and when I say "wore this" I mean I applied it in the morning before work (I work in an office/manufacturing plant environment) and it stayed on till the post work activities mentioned above. Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall...wear this in all seasons and it does nothing but PWNS! Shear BEASTMODE! ARRRGGGGHHHH!

btw only time I don't wear it is on date nights with girlfriend. She picked out her own favorite so I wear that on dates, can't disappoint the lady...got a secret softer more gentle weapon for that..Royal Copenhagen Valor 1775 check it out...and someone add to this database!

Pianomelody
Pianomelody

Hits you immediately with immediate freshness, sweet to the right point .. becomes really very nice just come the middle notes .. I personally use it for spring, but can also be suitable in the fall. A fresh, gentle, juicy !! on my skin takes about 7-8 hours .. projection is moderate.

Sillage: 7/10
Longevity: 8.5/10
Scent: 8.5/10

Overall: 8/10

Epley_MPLS
Epley_MPLS

I figured I'd add my thoughts of "Legend Intense" more as a warning for people. I'm guessing many of you found your way to this fragrance because of its similarities to "A&F Fierce". As many have said, yes, "Legend" does strongly resemble "Fierce", but I believe at a significant cost.

This fragrance is MUCH more synthetic smelling than "Fierce", or at least A&F's current offering of it. The synthetic smell isn't only found in the opening, but throughout the entire life of the fragrance.

My favorite aspect of "Fierce" is the dry-down. I like to smell it at close range on a shirt or on my hand. It is absolutely fantastic. But with "Legend Intense", it definitely isn't the same.

I've noticed fragrances that project louder typically have more of a synthetic aspect to them. Maybe this is why it is so prevalent with "Legend Intense". I can easily tell that in regards to projection, "Legend Intense" will outperform "Fierce". I'm also guessing that someone who smells "Legend" from a distance won't receive much of the synthetic aspects, and also believe it is "Fierce".

Just bear in mind; I still think on scent alone "Fierce" beats out "Legend" by a mile. It just has a higher quality vibe, and is much more sexy. However, I've also gained a lower tolerance for synthetics as I've expanded my collection.

I bought this as a cheaper, better performing version of "Fierce". Unfortunately, it only gets halfway there. The scent is inferior, but the projection is better.

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

Finally made a blind buy on MBLI and for me, this is probably the best over-all fragrance in my collection. The pineapple top notes are wonderful and remind me of Aventus, just not as smoky. In the dry down the other notes above come into play. Longevity is pretty good at 5 hrs and I'll wear this year round.

brucifer
brucifer

In response to Dad Jax. I love the smell of this juice but I also dont get the same great performance as other reviewers and the ratings state. Perhaps it has been reformulated.

Dad jax
Dad jax

Guys very serious question, is the longevity is really tricky on you any one else also?? like some time 2 to 3 hours and some time 6 to 8 and weak sillage and projection?? Or my juice is bad? kindly give me some feedback!
My juice is really spotty and shady in term of projection and longevity, i am confused, the bottle is authentic as i bought is from spanish duty free but was in Heavy discount like 35 euros for 100ml.
The price also spotty!

fanzypants
fanzypants

A lot of similarities to the Fierce, Legend 'OG, Skulls and Roses scent, but to my nose, top of the batch. There was always something air freshnery about Fierce which burned my insides and my eyes. This to me is a great fragrance which has become my go to for everything since xmas. It was between this, the original and skulls and roses. For projection, skulls took it over by a long shot, but possibly for chemical and synthetic reasons. I don't necessarily want to smell myself all day, I like wearing a scent that I have to try and identify 3 hours later.
With one spray of this on the lower chest and upper back, I am good all day.

Semi formal to everyday use, office is great! Wife has described it as sexy, and that's after a workday. My current signature after long periods with La Nuit YSL and then brief stints with hot water, and guilty.

Stopher22
Stopher22

Strong, woody pineapple smell. Lasts literally all day on me! Amazing.. Lynx Apollo smells like it

spray_and_pray
spray_and_pray

i'm going to disagree with review below in regards to the statement "absolutely not for young people, better for elegant situations and for 30 and older."

This scent is very versatile. It is the perfect scent for any situation IMO. Young guns can wear this and compared to AF's Fierce, Legend Intense would fit the older crowd better. Legend Intense is very similar to Fierce but more refined. I feel as though it's cost to quality ratio is better than Fierce. I get stellar projection and longevity. The price is nice as well on sites like fragrancenet.com. No doubt, some people will assume you're wearing Fierce but anyone who knows the scent will tell you Legend Intense is better. I know Fierce very well as I was in high school when AF launched Fierce and EVERYONE had a bottle. I can't name anyone I know personally who didn't have a bottle then. We'd go to dances or parties & it'd be a Fierce induced smog haze engulfing the room. Do yourself a favor and get the frag one cut above.

APULIAN
APULIAN

the opening not impresses me much. but the drydown is great, i feel this fantastic fragrance surround me for hours. in my opinion is similar to bulgari man in black, but i smelled bmib few times to be sure of this. mont blanc legend intense is really intense, nothing special in the first minutes but fantastic 30min after spraying, very spicy. great longevity and sillage. absolutely not for young people, better for elegant situations and for 30 and older.

appena spruzzato niente di speciale, sembra un profumo per vecchi. dopo una mezz'ora circa diventa intenso, avvolgente, piacevolmente speziato. è molto simile a bulgari man in black anche se quest'ultimo lo conosco troppo poco ancora per esserne certo. ottima longevità e proiezione, adatto a situazioni eleganti e per uomini dai trenta e oltre.

vote: 8/10

rnejad
rnejad

Playfulness and masculinity. Not only has this fragrance managed to balance the two, it does both exceptionally well while many others have failed to strike the right balance. Its ephemeral opening exudes a very fresh and playful tonka/apple/pineapple trio. The dry down introduces a strong sense of masculinity with the smell of an ashy fire. This is not the fire pit kids at camp would throw styrofoam cups into smell. Think of yourself sitting in front of a fireplace with a relative smoking a cherry cigar next to you. The drydown, as great as it is, does not project very far, and sadly becomes a skin scent after 2-4 hours.

So how does this compare to the original Legend? This one is certainly more pronounced, but not really any better of a performer. The smell is not the same IMO. This one takes some time to get used to if you've used Legend for a long time. Despite that, this is the better smelling one because it's more dynamic, more pronounced, and well blended. If the opening lasted longer, I'd give the smell a 9.5/10.

I am pleased to say I was able to find a new tester for about $20 on eBay. That is an absolute steal, and I'm sure there are others on there in the same ballpark. This thing could cost $75 and it would still be worth it.

Smell 8.5/10
Performance 7.5/10
Versatility 8.5/10
Value 10/10

Overall 8.6/10

panamamaverick
panamamaverick

I've personally never smelled AF, but the first thing my female coworker said when I walked in to the office this morning was "Abercrombie?".

This thing is powerful for the first half hour, but subsides into the sweet/woody tones. I'm sitting in a meeting right now and enjoying the sweet smell. The woody smell is very apparent when smelling the skin directly.

The whole duality does make sense, powerful yet understated. I'd feel happy wearing this, but would rather go for something that is immediately unique and not confused with a more generic smell.

ajee
ajee

smells exactly the same with DAVIDOF ADVENTURE , but to me DAVIDOF ADVENTURE smell better then this one

Joeyvice
Joeyvice

I have Mont Blanc's legend, and it's good, but recently an acquaintance of mine was wearing this and woah, it blew me away. He said he and his husband recently bought both Legend and Legend intense just to try them out, well, it smelled amazing on him. I decided that it was absolutely imperative that I buy this. So the next day, I went out and bought it, and I immediately thought "this is the best decision I've ever made." I've been wearing it for a little over a week, and it draws compliments from anyone and everyone, but especially women. It's sweet, yet rugged, gentle, but in your face. This is the fragrance for a bad ass mofo who knows what he wants. Girls have been texting me "I still smell like your cologne." or "My apartment smells like you." This is memorable, and it's a lady killer, if you think otherwise, you're not wearing it right.

tonyskaboni
tonyskaboni

This one starts out sweet, but turns into something else. One of the first fragrances I could pick out 3 specific areas, the first 2 hours after you spray, 3 hours after that, and then 3-5 after that. The scent literally changes right before your nose, and to someone who is a fragrance novice, it was quite mind blowing. As far as perfromance of this cologne, for me, a top shelf performer. 8-12 hours, but lasts until the next morning. If you spray 6 or more times on your colognes, you better tone it down for this one, 3 at the most for me. As far as the smell. I'm too new to pick out specific smells at specific times (blast,middle,drydown), but it definetly smells like the mall. It starts out sweet, but turns into an almost fuel smelling manliness after 5 hours or so. A true beast, I love smelling like this. Yes it does smell like abercrombie and fitch fierce. Yes it is also the smell in the red BOD bottles that are like 5 dollars.

lovesupreme
lovesupreme

I went into sephora to gift my cousin his "wedding scent" - and this one is the only scent that stood out from almost the entire collection at the store ; you can tell that although not "niche perfumery" level like Xerjoff or Amouage ; this is extremely high quality stuff - the pineapple note is not synthetic and is refined ; i also got some lovely caraway and intensely creamy tonka - all in all a well blended unintrusive concoction - surely a winner from Montblanc; probably the only bottle that is worth it from the entire lackluster Montblanc fragrance Collection, i would buy this for myself, very unmontblanc - very nice!
It was a bit pricey where i bought this in Malaysia , but I can tell women will love this one, this scent is highly pirated i hear and available on the cheap at a wide variety of outlets - so don't be cheap and get it from a good source!

Kharnak Rex
Kharnak Rex

Another one that resembles the "expensive powder cosmetics" like Dior homme Intense.
The fruity apple notes go away after a few hours, but dries to a familiar sophisticated masculine spice for a while. Pretty quality stuff, especially for those who wear suits frequently.

The next day, that sweet powdery smell is still going strong as it was the day before.
Sillage is modest. But this one lasts a long time in hot weather.

jotaclow
jotaclow

Amazing fragance, by far the best MontBlanc available. Lots of Tonka and Pineappple, perfect for office on a cold weather and women love it.

liav24
liav24

I dont know why people says that this fragrance smells like the original Monte Blanc - its very very sweet, heavy, does not fir to the summer days and after a while smells bad on my skin, i didnt liked it.

its not even close to "Fierce Abercrombie & Fitch".

go for the original Mont Blanc!
but if you want something better than that - try the Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses - smells like the original mont blanc but stays for longer, the longevity is better

YellowFlash
YellowFlash

I bought this today out of nowhere. It wasn't even what I went in to Sephora to buy but it stuck out. It's a lively scent. Yeah, I get the A&F vibe but I think Mont Blanc improved upon that base by a country mile. This is smooth and sweet in a non offensive way. I honestly like this more than I thought I would after seeing it compared to Fierce.

The pineapple rules this and I think that's one of the key factors that sets it apart from Fierce and makes it it's own thing. I may get back on with an update on longevity but for now I know the projection is safe on my skin, YMMV. It isn't a beast like Fierce by any means, IMO, but you may want to give it a test drive before you take my bias on it. Great scent for what it is and worth the purchase if you need a little diversity in your wardrobe.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

I was quite excited to purchase this cologne, and loved the scent even more.
The disappointment came later, as I quickly learned that it does not last long on many people.
The scent opens quickly with a woody, pineapple aromatic, and fades to the original vanilla soap woody scent in the Legend. It is quite pleasant, but short lived.
Does not live up to the INTENSE name.

Projection: 6/10 (For the life of the scent)
Longevity: 5/10 3+ hrs (Quite disappointing for an Intense)
Versatility: 7/10 (Anytime)

daynierds
daynierds

Not a bad one..I can feel some quality attached to it, like in most of the mont blanc fragrances...specialli individuel...to be honest I bought it cause I got it super cheap..there may be better options but this does not smell cheap or bad... and besides...everybody seems to like it a lot, give it a try!

ShotsK
ShotsK

I haven't tried the original, this was a blind buy. It's a great scent, the silage is fantastic, I like the fact that the pineapple note, which to me sets it apart from other woody fragrances lasts a good 10hrs. Because of the pineapple, a great scent for spring and fall.

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

I like it but probably not enough to purchase it. Sillage and longevity are both good for me which is a must for anything that I add to my collection but I am just not excited about the scent itself. My favorite part is the opening which is a nice blase of pineapple. However, this dies down much too fast and it softens into more of a lavender vibe very similar to it's predecessor MB Legend which is weird because lavender is not even listed on the notes here (perhaps inaccurately?). I wish the pineapple would persist longer. That surely would tip this to my "want" list. All in all not a bad fragrance though.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

I wore Mont Blanc Legend Intense for the first time today. I like fruity fragrances so this one is really nice. I have not smelled the original Legend so I cannot compare them. In this one, the pineapple and apple opening is delightful. I will be wearing it often from now on.

eddie.gallardo
eddie.gallardo

Love the smell, can not tell that is any different then the original and is by far not long lasting. Moderate, I would say.

Nick M
Nick M

The original is already sweet enough, so this is just overkill! It all depends on your sensitivity to that pineapple I guess. I like the bottle better, that's the only positive for me unfortunately.

Ranger0987
Ranger0987

Smells good. But on a hot day, you'll smell like a Pineapple colada...gave it to my Nephew.

Anosmic
Anosmic

I sampled this at the mall with sprays onto a card (not onto my skin). I was also contemplating buying Chanel Platinum Egoiste. There is definitely a resemblance to Platinum Egoiste in some of the notes. I also smell a resemblance to Curve for Men. However, there is a third scent that I also get from this. It is an intense artifically fresh smell exactly like the smell of carpet deodorizing powder,... the kind that you sprinkle on the rug and then vacuum back up.

I don't dislike the scent and it does smell fresh and potent. I decided to buy the Chanel, since it seemed far more airy and natural. But, I will consider Mont Blanc Legend Intense again for a future buy. I just don't know if I could stomach smelling the intense carpet deodorizer aspect over long periods of time. I'll have to try this out again, but next time on my skin.

Manny44
Manny44

Wow....this a real people pleaser. I wasn't really excited by this when I received it( I blind bought it)but I did find it generally fresh and masculine. I feel like I wear what I consider to be more interesting fragrances than this but you can't argue with results and this gets attention and people like it. That has its place too i guess.

Update: Very easy to wear. Spray and forget. Some days call for that.

jackfort
jackfort

I find this quite a bit Similar to Fierce but Fierce is the better of the two.

7.5/10

StardustHK
StardustHK

I actually went to get the original Legend. At the shop however I sprayed Legend and Legend Intese one on each wrist and continued shopping for other things for about 2 hours. Legend is already a great scent but Legend intese just developed to a so much rounder, smoother and more sophisticated scent. Yet it is fuity and can be worn in summer as well. Office and/or casual: no problem! So I ended up buying Intense and I am happy with it. Two sprays last easily 10+ hours on my skin and project for about 4~6 hours. Amazing: I had two sprays in my wardrobe, I still can detect it and that was 14 days ago!
Love this scent, next time I go for the big bottle.

scent: 4.5/5
longevity: 5/5
projection: 4.5/5
highly recommended

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Tried this on my foreman..i agree this one smells very similar to AF Fierce... i prefer this one over the original legend..plus this last a long time too!

twlahue
twlahue

I sprayed this on at one hand at the mall, went back to work and the first person that I saw at work (20 minutes later) complemented it. Powerful stuff!!!
May not last a long time, but while it is projecting, people will like it. Very similar to Fierce. A little darker and sweeter than Fierce.

bjl8691
bjl8691

this smells identical to regular mont blanc legend and smells very similar to ed hardys skulls and roses

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

Like the original but a little spicier and sweeter due to the cardamom and stronger pineapple scent. Also the amber makes it last longer than the original. Less floral notes than the original. Great fragrance in this category (designer).

hamed perfumer
hamed perfumer

درود
این کار عالیه همون لجند محبوب با پخش و ماندگاری زیاد البته تفاوت هایی هم داره و سنگین تره اما همچنان آناناس غالبه دوستش دارم

Scented Heathen
Scented Heathen

the original legend never caught my attention at all, but this stuff is great. I love pineapple as a top note, and the balance of spice, floral, and other notes really works for me. although if they had used Virginia Cedar instead it would have been better. I should note that sweet colognes smell good on me, so take that into account.

jyan727
jyan727

Well, I've spent a few hours with Legend and Legend Intense today (each on either hand). There are a few aspects that I can't positively comment on, projection/sillage and longevity. This is sadly because I have only had them on for about 2 1/2 hours and I also tried out several others today too that mixed with the smells while I was out on the town.

What I can say though is that after the dry downs there isn't a "ton" of a lot of difference. They smell relatively the same, Intense just seems to open up more rich and strong, and the cardamon then tonka end up sticking out more. The basic fruitness is still present but doesn't seem to be anymore "intense" than the original.

Personally I think they smell basically the same (even though I Iean more towards the original for the fruitier opening), but my three sisters and mom think otherwise. For some reason they just can not seem to stand Intense but they like the original. This may be because of the presence of cardamon but that is just a guess.

In the end I say if the more intense tonka and presence of cardamon are trivial to you then just grab either one because there is no point in having both.

P.S.- While out on the town I got 2 compliments. YES! 2 COMPLIMENTS! Sadly....this is more than I've gotten all month. One lady in particular stopped dead in her tracks while passing me just to say "Boy you smell good!" and then told the person she was talking to on the phone how good I smelled. Whether or not this was the power of the Legend's or the 6 other fragrances I had on (testing) I don't know.

8.25/10

Edit: Well, Legend Intense seems to last 6-7 hours on me which isn't too bad. This is compared to the original Legend's 4-5 hours.

Layzie
Layzie

Legend Intense opens with a sweet, herbaceous, and woodsy melange. There is also a bit of creaminess mixed in that is redolent of sandalwood. Similar to the original, there is still a pleasant fruity combination of pineapple and apple. However, the cardamom and jasmine bring a fresher and zestier vibe to the overall composition, so it is not as acerbic as the original.

All the women I know who recommended Legend to me have found that Legend Intense is much better. Unfortunately, I can't justify owning both, as there isn't a significant discrepancy without scrupulous inspection.

Overall, Legend Intense is a comely, fruity fragrance with woodsy notes in the background that projects well and has fairly good lasting power. You can wear it to work, school, or out on a date. Versatility and mass appeal are written all over this perfume!

Bobster
Bobster

This is a step up from the first legend but that is not saying much. Overall smell,projection, and longevity are light year ahead of the original and I do like it but my only complaint is that it's not original think Polo Red and any other gourmandish fragrance out there. Props Mont for stepping it up sadly for me not enough.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

I am not a fan of this kind of sweet perfume. Regardless, if you like sweet perfume with good longevity this will be perfect for you! I'll pass!

dmirror
dmirror

Great scent perfect for the fall and winter it's slightly stronger than the original I actually like the intense a little bit better but like somebody already posted if already got the original you don't need the intense version the smells are really close but if you have neither then go with the intense both smell good though intense 8/10 original 7/10

cologneking
cologneking

LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!!! Montblanc Legend Intense is a very masculine scent, very wearable for the Autumn/Winter months.

It is a very woodsy, ashy (not smoky), herbaceous, earthy and piney scent. It opens with a soft to mild fruitiness along with the other aforementioned notes, but then the fruitiness softens, becomes a little sweet (not cloying or immature) and stays woodsy, ashy, earthy, piney and herbaceous through it's midlife to it's demise.

The sillage is moderate to strong and the longevity is better than average.

Legend Intense conjures images of a roaring fire in a fireplace with the smell of wood, ash (no smokiness), earthy-pines indoors and of warmth.

This is a perfect scent to wear into the office (but spritz lightly, this is a strong cologne) under a heavy sweater, to a boardmeeting, out to dinner or on a date.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND adding this new cologne to your fragrance wardrobe...you WILL get compliments!

Gator83
Gator83

Here's what's going to happen when you go to try this scent out. You are going to smell it and think of the original, you may detect a slight bit of difference in notes to the original. Maybe a bit more pineapple or the same notes in a slightly different order. My verdict is if you already have the original, don't buy this because anyone who smells it on you is not gonna say "are you wearing Mont Blanc Legend Intense?" They will ask you if it's A&F Fierce or Legend, which then you will respond "oh it's Legend Intense and after you have said this you will think "why did I buy this because now I basically have two bottles of Legend. It's too close to the original to be noticed as something different when I smelled it. Don't waste your money buy this or the original both smell VERY close.

Ivano
Ivano

It's called Intense but it isn't stronger than the original, it's just a sweeter and woodier version of it, different.

I think it's a very well made tonka bean cologne, less synthetic than the original. It has the same bittersweet woody/powdery vibe of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme but mixed with Legend's fruitiness instead of Allure Sport's citrusy notes. So if you like the Legend series or Eau Extreme I think you'll like this one as well.

antonpan
antonpan

That's not an intense Legend, but a thoughtful, better crafted version of the fragrance. Try both version simultaneously and you will feel the difference! Legend Intense is woodier, "drier", less juicy and stays closer to skin than the regular one. That's the advantage - I have some problems wearing Legend. The Intense has been muted retaining its longevity.

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

Got to sample this yesterday....

Intense??? According to who? This to me has less lavender. Thats it. However I would like to sample Fierce on one hand and this on the other....smells exactly the same to me.

This was on my want list. Now its on my "Dont buy" list.

Very disappointed.

Also performs like the original.

Scent: 4.5/5
Longevity: 1.5/5
Projection: 1/5

OVERALL: 7/15

b.cummins
b.cummins

Had the opportunity to sample this yesterday. In the UK it is currently on sale in Debenhams if anyone is interested!
Anyway, this one has a really promising opening, a really fresh, deep wooded pineapple. This lasts about 2 minutes until you are taken straight into the heart of the fragrance. And this is where I was a little disappointed. It is now an identical clone of Platinum Egoiste, down to the core, although the pineapple note does persist, so there to have it - PE with pineapple is what this is. Slightly weaker in projection, but good longevity, I'd say 2-3 hours moderate projection with a longevity of about 6-8 hours. So there you have it, it seems sadly this time mont blanc have seen the value in capitalising on the success of the likes of PE and fierce which is my opinion an unexpected turn for this house.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

To Mona T. that's why when I really want some real opinion I leave a thread at Basenotes, where you can get some genuine reviews on a more direct basis. Fragrantica is more visual appealling but sometimes so misleading and some people can be a hard time, you know what I mean. It is a pitty, real shame for such nice site as Fragrantica. I agree with you 100%.

uxmanali
uxmanali

Looks like something close to Aventus

Legend Intense by Montblanc 4.18 out of 5 based on 270 ratings and 60 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montblanc Legend Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Montblanc Legend Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Legend Intense by Montblanc. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Legend Intense by Montblanc represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.