Designers » M » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Legend Intense Montblanc for men

Legend Intense Montblanc for men
dislike

Legend Intense Montblanc for men Pictures Legend Intense Montblanc for men Pictures Legend Intense Montblanc for men Pictures Legend Intense Montblanc for men Pictures

Mont Blanc Legend was presented the 2011. Its enhanced edition, Legend Intense, comes out in September 2013. The new formula retains the distinctive character of the original, since it was created by the same nose - Olivier Pescheux.

The scent is fresh due to bergamot and spicy with aromas of cardamom and pepperwood. There are also clear and fresh jasmine, white cedar and red apple mixed with pineapple, tonka bean and amber. All of this is wrapped in a new molecule of fresh oak moss, Evernyl, which makes this fragrance unique.

It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot Pineapple

Cardamom Red Apple Pepperwood or Hercules Club Jasmine

Tonka Bean White Cedar Extract Amber Oakmoss

Legend
Fierce

Legend Intense Fragrance Reviews

muotarek
muotarek

Safe blind buy, it's fresh, has a lovely dry-down, it's fruity and musky
Silage: 8/10

zomkung
zomkung

Imagine of fierce with no musk and more sweet fruity, there it is
although, The drydown same as legend which Fierce is absolutely better.

updated
scent : after using for a while, would say that the scent has far more complex than Fierce and Legend. it has sweet like a candy and sometime i smell tropical fruit. the dry-down is tonka bean which make this cologne masculine ( but still like musky from Fierce better ).
longevity : more than 6 hours for 7 sprays
sillage : moderate
value : 10/10

Leztat
Leztat

Legend Intense is the representation of what everyone thought Legend would be when it was put together, and now Legend Intense is the finished product! Similar to A&F fierce but not the same. Certainly, this intense is way classy than fierce thus get more compliments from the opposite sex!

MrHonest
MrHonest

Word.

So eventhough I mentioned (like everyone) that this smells exactly like Apollo, I finally decided to grow a pair and get myself a sample ANYWAY, just so I could make a more objective assessment of this frag.

After all, my gf convinced me to get a bottle of Legend despite my initial objections, and that worked out alright. PS - I still don't care too much for the smell, but people seem to like me more when I wear it, so TS.

To preface this, I finally got rid of all my Axe Deo sprays last year to cut down on aerosols, but I DID manage to hang onto one - my favourite. Can you guess which one? Yeah.

So here we go - off the top it's sweet, fruity and creamy. Pineapple - unmistakable. (Phony) apple - yep. Tonka - yes sir. Pleasant - yes. Creamy stuff.
And then what's left of the alcohol disappears and we start to get sweeter and sweeter...and sweeter...

And then after about an hour, that sweetness hits a crescendo, only to hang on for the duration of the scent. And for me, that's the deal-breaker. It's just too sickeningly sweet. Maybe it's the synthetic-ness of the sweetness, I don't know, but to me, it's nauseating. Dan (MyMickers) was right on. I could only wear this twice before it made me feel...well...dizzy.

A side-by-side with the original Legend CLEARLY reveals Legend to be the "hollow" predecessor of Legend Intense. The base is still there in "Intense", but the sweetness and (rich) fruitiness is cranked up to 11. And THAT's why I prefer the original. It's tamer, it's lamer, but it makes me less sick. And since I'm the one who gets to smells ME most often, I'll pass on this one.

So there you have it - believe the reviews - it's really a denser, richer, and sweeter version of Apollo (which is a pleasant enough frag) but it's just way too... And BTW, 5/5 women I asked about Legend Intense also prefer the original Legend. Heck, it's cheaper too.

Smell - 6/10 - did I mention the word "sweet"?
Projection - 7/10
Longevity - 8/10
Overall - 6.5/10 - I still love the house.

ayaya
ayaya

This Is too sweet, But it projects and lasts longer, and its nothing compared to the Original.

jncellis1115
jncellis1115

This does smell like Axe Apollo, but it lasts a lot longer and smells more natural. It also smells like A & F Fierce but it lasts longer than the reformulation. If you like Fierce check this one out.

MysticPineappleAttack
MysticPineappleAttack

Good scent, probably better smelling than the original and Spirit, but longevity seems to be an absolute joke. Sprayed it little over two hours ago on my hand, but now I can hardly detect it anymore - not even up close. "Intense", pff. Plus, it smells vaguely similar to Playboy New York, which is not only much cheaper but also lasts quite a bit longer. Maybe the Playboy fragrance is worth picking up if you like this smell and you don't mind it not smelling exactly the same as Legend Intense, even if it definitely has similarities.

Individuel lasts much longer, smells better *and* projects better. I think it's the only one worth getting from Montblanc.

Yaniv84
Yaniv84

After blind bought it according to positive reviews here I must say as several reviewers have mentioned, this is very much similar to Apolo deodorant by AXE.
It opens with a strong pineapple and bergamot but the Pineapple is too strong, makes me fill nausea.
The drydown is quite nice and warm, spiciness mixed with sweetness.
I think it would have been better and more acceptable if the pineapple was a little toned down or maybe replaced with grapefruit.
Projection: 8/10
Scent: 7.5/10 (because of the strong pineapple).
Overall, this is a nice scent and very masculine

iconoclast
iconoclast

This is very good indeed. A classy scent that's very fruity and pretty sweet - the pineapple, red apple and tonka are in your face. I find it to be quite linear and both projection and longevity could be better which is surprisingly really given its "intense" moniker, lasting perhaps 3 to 4 hours on me despite heavy spraying. What I love about it though is its versatility. There are very few places or occasions where it would be out of place. It's suitable for year-round use, and also makes for an especially good and uplifting work fragrance. Good for going out too, with its moderate touch of sensuality that women in particular seem to love. I've always felt most comfortable wearing it with a red or pink shirt, although it would go with almost any shade of attire and I think the gun metal bottle gives this away. What a bottle & lid by the way (!) heavy, classy, understated. Overall, we're on to a winner here (despite its mildly disappointing performance). Highly recommended.

jaybrooklyn
jaybrooklyn

Class

vnhill1981
vnhill1981

Love the smell, especially the opening. If anyone is wondering exactly what is smells like when first applied (and for the 1st hour on me) go to your local store and smell Axe Apollo antiperspirant deodorant. I swear to you Axe Apollo and Legend Intense smell EXACTLY the same. A great deodorant to compliment your cologne.

rakan1985
rakan1985

scent : 9/10
sillage : 8/10
longevity :8/10
60% day / 40% night fragrance
reminds me of fierce by A&F

MyCoh_JayRo
MyCoh_JayRo

You know when you see a guy, and he has a great haircut, great clothes, and he just oozes youth and confidence? Well this fragrance, smells like that level of coolness. Put it another way, you know when you are walking at an outdoor shopping center, and you smell this really good whiff in the air, and you turn your head only to discover that it is a candy/popcorn/caramel/chocolate shop? Well, this fragrance gives you that wow-type of impression. It is like a more aquatic Liz Claiborne Curve, and like a less complex but more deep, A&F Fierce. It smells like someone is making Candy Apples in an Abercrombie and Fitch store. The only caveat is, I go heavy on the trigger, because of longevity issues. Other than that, I really enjoy the class and confidence, of this scent.

Princesslaeti
Princesslaeti

I love it on men. My absolute favorite, whenever I'm close to a guy wearing it, it drives me crazy. My absolute favorite !

coasterfan
coasterfan

Picked up a sample on Etsy and loved it so much, I got a full bottle! One of my most favorite fragrances. Layers well with Creed Virgin Island Water for summer, but can easily be worn any time of year!

joe38
joe38

Special and sensual fragrance!
Pineapple overtones, middle aromatic and slightly sweet oriental mossy base ...
Very complex products and ingredients are brilliant!
For me, the atmosphere is similar to the Jil Sander Man (black cube) and lack of smokiness ....
So another great creation which is my favorite and I love!
Although not among the cheap goods, but very high quality and worth it!
Direct hit to my taste!

theaveragecologneguy
theaveragecologneguy

Montblanc Legend Intense Review:

This fragrance opens up with a very pleasant pineapple note. It then leads into a mid that's dominated by a spicy red apple smell. This is all held together by a soft tonka bean note in the base. Despite the fact that the notes are completely different, this does smell very similar to Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch. So much so that if you own one, you probably wouldn't care to own the other. I personally like the way this one achieves it smell a little bit better. It's a sweeter, less in your face take on the Fierce scent we all know.

This is a pretty well-rounded and inoffensive scent that doesn't really seem all that "Intense" to me. This works much better as a casual fragrance that you can wear without having to give it much thought. That's not a negative. After all, there are probably times when all of us want something a bit lighter to wear. It's just something you should know going in. I think this one will appeal mostly to those of you in your 20's, who are looking for a versatile and easy to like fragrance.

If you're looking for an upgrade from the Fierce smell, I would definitely check out Platinum Egoiste by Chanel. It achieves the masculine smell these fragrances go for, but it accomplishes it with a much classier approach. Still, Legend Intense is a solid fragrance that I'm happy to have in my collection.

Best Age Group- 20's
Best Season(s)- Spring/Summer
Occasions- Casual, Dates, Work
Projection/Sillage- Moderate
Longevity- 8 Hours
Smell- 7.5/10
Overall- 7.5/10

YouTube Channel: theaveragecologneguy

dsyben
dsyben

I love this fragrance. It smells really nice and I get quite a few compliments about it.

For an "intense" version I would say it is not all that intense.

I enjoy wearing this but not sure I would buy again because the performance is only average for me. If I go out for the evening I definitely need take a small atomiser for reapplication.

camposg
camposg

I do like this fragrance a lot but I must say that recently at the mall I resprayed it and it didn't come off as rich as it once did. Performance was still there

angelscry85
angelscry85

I love this cologne. It was a blind buy. It does smell like Fierce without the musk. I personally enjoy this better because it does smell sweet. I have had this for 3 days now and it so far last all day with a nice projection.

iPaul
iPaul

@kasper.larsen.13 On me it lasts all day long with good projection and longevity.

SingaporeBeast
SingaporeBeast

This version is better than the original Mont Blanc Legend in my honest opinion, warm and creamy. Noting I dislike about this fragrance,

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

Tonka and Cardamom....with Amber. Has a spicy vanilla smell to it. Not much more.

Nothing really intense about it as far as performance goes.

dzikae
dzikae

got this today, must say it rewally comes as a mature scent, moderately loud. its pretty nice

ZeeK
ZeeK

Yes its Amazing fragrance... sweet and really fresh... but where to find it after an hour of 7-8 sprays... Wish it would last more... on my skin the original MB Legend works better!

rer227
rer227

I love a good summer fragrance, and I have a number of them. I am fond of all of bulgari aqua fragrances, aqua di gio will always be in my arsenal (no matter how dated or played out many feel it is), and I absolutely love both bleu de chanel fragrances.
I passed on mont blanc legend because I felt platinum egoiste did the same thing but better. Fast forward to this summer, I was at the mall, saw the legend intense flanker, and sprayed some on expecting a strong, wintery fragrance that would be ill- suited for the heat.
I was totally wrong. Intense is absolutely sweetened up, but I was expecting it to be tonka bean, not a fruity pineapple/apple combination. The sweetened top notes give this a luxurious feel combined with the legend backbone and longevity is superb. Wearing this makes me feel classy,and is a perfect summer scent for someone who wants something more than citrus, florals and musk. So incredibly versatile this can be worn with a suit, a polo, at the beach, at a club, on a date, you name it.
I'll leave you with this: Four hours after putting legend intense on, I got my hair cut. When I went to pay, a group of four women of various ages stopped what they were doing to smell me and ask me what I was wearing, the one girl asking where exactly where whe could purchase it for her boyfriend. I do not wear fragrances for women's attention (happily married) but when a room full of women stop traffic to compliment you, you've got something special on your hands. Go get it, legend intense is a winnerm

kasper.larsen.13
kasper.larsen.13

Just tried this... Did multiple sprays on my hand. It smells nice, it is similar to A&F Fierce.
But guys I don't get what you're saying at all that this is
A strong fragrance.

On my skin this is EXTREMELY weak (funny with the name intense). I don't know about longevity but projection is skin scent immediately.

No performance this is a definite pass...

bigbz
bigbz

A sweeter and fruitier, long lasting modern day Curve....AWESOME SCENT!!! Excellent longevity and big projection for a "fresh" scent.

Úrbez larres.lardies
Úrbez larres.lardies

Excellent comfortable and elegant scent. It is masculine but not excessively .

minh.le
minh.le

This is my first review and I have to say this is one of the best fragrances for men. Warm, active and sexy with longevity. Cannot believe the smell was still there after taking shower and on the next day. Impressive!

lynwood234
lynwood234

So I love this cologne. it is so masculine. I get awesome leather jacket, motor cycle, super coolness and fresh clean sexiness when I spray it on.

grug
grug

Effectively, original legend with sweetened tonka added - a pretty standard formula for 'intense' style flankers these days, but it actually works pretty well. The sweetness makes the fruit notes jump out more, although I don't really get a distinct pineapple note (and never did with the original), and gives it stronger performance. That said, it also changes the nature of this from the original. While it is quite close, this doesn't have the same airy feel which is what I like about the original. This moves in the direction of an oriental to me, and therefore fits another niche. All that said, I feel like owning one makes the other redundant - go figure.

iman_hamishe_payiz
iman_hamishe_payiz

Feel-Good-Inc

strong pineapple_red apple combo stabilized by tonka bean, not formal or mature, but is very bright and uplifting, this is one of the few almost non-synthetic FRESH fragrances for the cold/cool weather, it's a compliment getter without being feminine. the perfect non-formal mid-ranger.

Salute to Olivier Pescheux.

Pianomelody
Pianomelody

Hits you immediately with immediate freshness, sweet to the right point .. becomes really very nice just come the middle notes .. I personally use it for spring, but can also be suitable in the fall. A fresh, gentle, juicy !! on my skin takes about 7-8 hours .. projection is moderate.

Sillage: 8/10
Longevity: 8.5/10
Scent: 8./10

Overall: 8/10

Epley_MPLS
Epley_MPLS

I figured I'd add my thoughts of "Legend Intense" more as a warning for people. I'm guessing many of you found your way to this fragrance because of its similarities to "A&F Fierce". As many have said, yes, "Legend" does strongly resemble "Fierce", but I believe at a significant cost.

This fragrance is MUCH more synthetic smelling than "Fierce", or at least A&F's current offering of it. The synthetic smell isn't only found in the opening, but throughout the entire life of the fragrance.

My favorite aspect of "Fierce" is the dry-down. I like to smell it at close range on a shirt or on my hand. It is absolutely fantastic. But with "Legend Intense", it definitely isn't the same.

I've noticed fragrances that project louder typically have more of a synthetic aspect to them. Maybe this is why it is so prevalent with "Legend Intense". I can easily tell that in regards to projection, "Legend Intense" will outperform "Fierce". I'm also guessing that someone who smells "Legend" from a distance won't receive much of the synthetic aspects, and also believe it is "Fierce".

Just bear in mind; I still think on scent alone "Fierce" beats out "Legend" by a mile. It just has a higher quality vibe, and is much more sexy. However, I've also gained a lower tolerance for synthetics as I've expanded my collection.

I bought this as a cheaper, better performing version of "Fierce". Unfortunately, it only gets halfway there. The scent is inferior, but the projection is better.

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

Finally made a blind buy on MBLI and for me, this is probably the best over-all fragrance in my collection. The pineapple top notes are wonderful and remind me of Aventus, just not as smoky. In the dry down the other notes above come into play. Longevity is pretty good at 5 hrs and I'll wear this year round.

brucifer
brucifer

In response to Dad Jax. I love the smell of this juice but I also dont get the same great performance as other reviewers and the ratings state. Perhaps it has been reformulated.

Dad jax
Dad jax

Guys very serious question, is the longevity is really tricky on you any one else also?? like some time 2 to 3 hours and some time 6 to 8 and weak sillage and projection?? Or my juice is bad? kindly give me some feedback!
My juice is really spotty and shady in term of projection and longevity, i am confused, the bottle is authentic as i bought is from spanish duty free but was in Heavy discount like 35 euros for 100ml.
The price also spotty!

fanzypants
fanzypants

A lot of similarities to the Fierce, Legend 'OG, Skulls and Roses scent, but to my nose, top of the batch. There was always something air freshnery about Fierce which burned my insides and my eyes. This to me is a great fragrance which has become my go to for everything since xmas. It was between this, the original and skulls and roses. For projection, skulls took it over by a long shot, but possibly for chemical and synthetic reasons. I don't necessarily want to smell myself all day, I like wearing a scent that I have to try and identify 3 hours later.
With one spray of this on the lower chest and upper back, I am good all day.

Semi formal to everyday use, office is great! Wife has described it as sexy, and that's after a workday. My current signature after long periods with La Nuit YSL and then brief stints with hot water, and guilty.

Stopher22
Stopher22

Strong, woody pineapple smell. Lasts literally all day on me! Amazing.. Lynx Apollo smells like it

spray_and_pray
spray_and_pray

i'm going to disagree with review below in regards to the statement "absolutely not for young people, better for elegant situations and for 30 and older."

This scent is very versatile. It is the perfect scent for any situation IMO. Young guns can wear this and compared to AF's Fierce, Legend Intense would fit the older crowd better. Legend Intense is very similar to Fierce but more refined. I feel as though it's cost to quality ratio is better than Fierce. I get stellar projection and longevity. The price is nice as well on sites like fragrancenet.com. No doubt, some people will assume you're wearing Fierce but anyone who knows the scent will tell you Legend Intense is better. I know Fierce very well as I was in high school when AF launched Fierce and EVERYONE had a bottle. I can't name anyone I know personally who didn't have a bottle then. We'd go to dances or parties & it'd be a Fierce induced smog haze engulfing the room. Do yourself a favor and get the frag one cut above.

APULIAN
APULIAN

the opening not impresses me much. but the drydown is great, i feel this fantastic fragrance surround me for hours. in my opinion is similar to bulgari man in black, but i smelled bmib few times to be sure of this. mont blanc legend intense is really intense, nothing special in the first minutes but fantastic 30min after spraying, very spicy. great longevity and sillage. absolutely not for young people, better for elegant situations and for 30 and older.

appena spruzzato niente di speciale, sembra un profumo per vecchi. dopo una mezz'ora circa diventa intenso, avvolgente, piacevolmente speziato. è molto simile a bulgari man in black anche se quest'ultimo lo conosco troppo poco ancora per esserne certo. ottima longevità e proiezione, adatto a situazioni eleganti e per uomini dai trenta e oltre.

vote: 8/10

rnejad
rnejad

Playfulness and masculinity. Not only has this fragrance managed to balance the two, it does both exceptionally well while many others have failed to strike the right balance. Its ephemeral opening exudes a very fresh and playful tonka/apple/pineapple trio. The dry down introduces a strong sense of masculinity with the smell of an ashy fire. This is not the fire pit kids at camp would throw styrofoam cups into smell. Think of yourself sitting in front of a fireplace with a relative smoking a cherry cigar next to you. The drydown, as great as it is, does not project very far, and sadly becomes a skin scent after 2-4 hours.

So how does this compare to the original Legend? This one is certainly more pronounced, but not really any better of a performer. The smell is not the same IMO. This one takes some time to get used to if you've used Legend for a long time. Despite that, this is the better smelling one because it's more dynamic, more pronounced, and well blended. If the opening lasted longer, I'd give the smell a 9.5/10.

I am pleased to say I was able to find a new tester for about $20 on eBay. That is an absolute steal, and I'm sure there are others on there in the same ballpark. This thing could cost $75 and it would still be worth it.

Smell 8.5/10
Performance 7.5/10
Versatility 8.5/10
Value 10/10

Overall 8.6/10

panamamaverick
panamamaverick

I've personally never smelled AF, but the first thing my female coworker said when I walked in to the office this morning was "Abercrombie?".

This thing is powerful for the first half hour, but subsides into the sweet/woody tones. I'm sitting in a meeting right now and enjoying the sweet smell. The woody smell is very apparent when smelling the skin directly.

The whole duality does make sense, powerful yet understated. I'd feel happy wearing this, but would rather go for something that is immediately unique and not confused with a more generic smell.

ajee
ajee

smells exactly the same with DAVIDOF ADVENTURE , but to me DAVIDOF ADVENTURE smell better then this one

Joeyvice
Joeyvice

I have Mont Blanc's legend, and it's good, but recently an acquaintance of mine was wearing this and woah, it blew me away. He said he and his husband recently bought both Legend and Legend intense just to try them out, well, it smelled amazing on him. I decided that it was absolutely imperative that I buy this. So the next day, I went out and bought it, and I immediately thought "this is the best decision I've ever made." I've been wearing it for a little over a week, and it draws compliments from anyone and everyone, but especially women. It's sweet, yet rugged, gentle, but in your face. This is the fragrance for a bad ass mofo who knows what he wants. Girls have been texting me "I still smell like your cologne." or "My apartment smells like you." This is memorable, and it's a lady killer, if you think otherwise, you're not wearing it right.

tonyskaboni
tonyskaboni

This one starts out sweet, but turns into something else. One of the first fragrances I could pick out 3 specific areas, the first 2 hours after you spray, 3 hours after that, and then 3-5 after that. The scent literally changes right before your nose, and to someone who is a fragrance novice, it was quite mind blowing. As far as perfromance of this cologne, for me, a top shelf performer. 8-12 hours, but lasts until the next morning. If you spray 6 or more times on your colognes, you better tone it down for this one, 3 at the most for me. As far as the smell. I'm too new to pick out specific smells at specific times (blast,middle,drydown), but it definetly smells like the mall. It starts out sweet, but turns into an almost fuel smelling manliness after 5 hours or so. A true beast, I love smelling like this. Yes it does smell like abercrombie and fitch fierce. Yes it is also the smell in the red BOD bottles that are like 5 dollars.

lovesupreme
lovesupreme

I went into sephora to gift my cousin his "wedding scent" - and this one is the only scent that stood out from almost the entire collection at the store ; you can tell that although not "niche perfumery" level like Xerjoff or Amouage ; this is extremely high quality stuff - the pineapple note is not synthetic and is refined ; i also got some lovely caraway and intensely creamy tonka - all in all a well blended unintrusive concoction - surely a winner from Montblanc; probably the only bottle that is worth it from the entire lackluster Montblanc fragrance Collection, i would buy this for myself, very unmontblanc - very nice!
It was a bit pricey where i bought this in Malaysia , but I can tell women will love this one, this scent is highly pirated i hear and available on the cheap at a wide variety of outlets - so don't be cheap and get it from a good source!

Kharnak Rex
Kharnak Rex

Another one that resembles the "expensive powder cosmetics" like Dior homme Intense.
The fruity apple notes go away after a few hours, but dries to a familiar sophisticated masculine spice for a while. Pretty quality stuff, especially for those who wear suits frequently.

The next day, that sweet powdery smell is still going strong as it was the day before.
Sillage is modest. But this one lasts a long time in hot weather.

jotaclow
jotaclow

Amazing fragance, by far the best MontBlanc available. Lots of Tonka and Pineappple, perfect for office on a cold weather and women love it.

liav24
liav24

I dont know why people says that this fragrance smells like the original Monte Blanc - its very very sweet, heavy, does not fir to the summer days and after a while smells bad on my skin, i didnt liked it.

its not even close to "Fierce Abercrombie & Fitch".

go for the original Mont Blanc!
but if you want something better than that - try the Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses - smells like the original mont blanc but stays for longer, the longevity is better

YellowFlash
YellowFlash

I bought this today out of nowhere. It wasn't even what I went in to Sephora to buy but it stuck out. It's a lively scent. Yeah, I get the A&F vibe but I think Mont Blanc improved upon that base by a country mile. This is smooth and sweet in a non offensive way. I honestly like this more than I thought I would after seeing it compared to Fierce.

The pineapple rules this and I think that's one of the key factors that sets it apart from Fierce and makes it it's own thing. I may get back on with an update on longevity but for now I know the projection is safe on my skin, YMMV. It isn't a beast like Fierce by any means, IMO, but you may want to give it a test drive before you take my bias on it. Great scent for what it is and worth the purchase if you need a little diversity in your wardrobe.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

I was quite excited to purchase this cologne, and loved the scent even more.
The disappointment came later, as I quickly learned that it does not last long on many people.
The scent opens quickly with a woody, pineapple aromatic, and fades to the original vanilla soap woody scent in the Legend. It is quite pleasant, but short lived.
Does not live up to the INTENSE name.

Projection: 6/10 (For the life of the scent)
Longevity: 5/10 3+ hrs (Quite disappointing for an Intense)
Versatility: 7/10 (Anytime)

daynierds
daynierds

Not a bad one..I can feel some quality attached to it, like in most of the mont blanc fragrances...specialli individuel...to be honest I bought it cause I got it super cheap..there may be better options but this does not smell cheap or bad... and besides...everybody seems to like it a lot, give it a try!

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

I like it but probably not enough to purchase it. Sillage and longevity are both good for me which is a must for anything that I add to my collection but I am just not excited about the scent itself. My favorite part is the opening which is a nice blase of pineapple. However, this dies down much too fast and it softens into more of a lavender vibe very similar to it's predecessor MB Legend which is weird because lavender is not even listed on the notes here (perhaps inaccurately?). I wish the pineapple would persist longer. That surely would tip this to my "want" list. All in all not a bad fragrance though.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

I wore Mont Blanc Legend Intense for the first time today. I like fruity fragrances so this one is really nice. I have not smelled the original Legend so I cannot compare them. In this one, the pineapple and apple opening is delightful. I will be wearing it often from now on.

eddie.gallardo
eddie.gallardo

Love the smell, can not tell that is any different then the original and is by far not long lasting. Moderate, I would say.

Nick M
Nick M

The original is already sweet enough, so this is just overkill! It all depends on your sensitivity to that pineapple I guess. I like the bottle better, that's the only positive for me unfortunately.

Ranger0987
Ranger0987

Smells good. But on a hot day, you'll smell like a Pineapple colada...gave it to my Nephew.

Anosmic
Anosmic

I sampled this at the mall with sprays onto a card (not onto my skin). I was also contemplating buying Chanel Platinum Egoiste. There is definitely a resemblance to Platinum Egoiste in some of the notes. I also smell a resemblance to Curve for Men. However, there is a third scent that I also get from this. It is an intense artifically fresh smell exactly like the smell of carpet deodorizing powder,... the kind that you sprinkle on the rug and then vacuum back up.

I don't dislike the scent and it does smell fresh and potent. I decided to buy the Chanel, since it seemed far more airy and natural. But, I will consider Mont Blanc Legend Intense again for a future buy. I just don't know if I could stomach smelling the intense carpet deodorizer aspect over long periods of time. I'll have to try this out again, but next time on my skin.

Manny44
Manny44

Wow....this a real people pleaser. I wasn't really excited by this when I received it( I blind bought it)but I did find it generally fresh and masculine. I feel like I wear what I consider to be more interesting fragrances than this but you can't argue with results and this gets attention and people like it. That has its place too i guess.

Update: Very easy to wear. Spray and forget. Some days call for that.

jackfort
jackfort

I find this quite a bit Similar to Fierce but Fierce is the better of the two.

7.5/10

StardustHK
StardustHK

I actually went to get the original Legend. At the shop however I sprayed Legend and Legend Intese one on each wrist and continued shopping for other things for about 2 hours. Legend is already a great scent but Legend intese just developed to a so much rounder, smoother and more sophisticated scent. Yet it is fuity and can be worn in summer as well. Office and/or casual: no problem! So I ended up buying Intense and I am happy with it. Two sprays last easily 10+ hours on my skin and project for about 4~6 hours. Amazing: I had two sprays in my wardrobe, I still can detect it and that was 14 days ago!
Love this scent, next time I go for the big bottle.

scent: 4.5/5
longevity: 5/5
projection: 4.5/5
highly recommended

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Tried this on my foreman..i agree this one smells very similar to AF Fierce... i prefer this one over the original legend..plus this last a long time too!

twlahue
twlahue

I sprayed this on at one hand at the mall, went back to work and the first person that I saw at work (20 minutes later) complemented it. Powerful stuff!!!
May not last a long time, but while it is projecting, people will like it. Very similar to Fierce. A little darker and sweeter than Fierce.

bjl8691
bjl8691

this smells identical to regular mont blanc legend and smells very similar to ed hardys skulls and roses

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

Like the original but a little spicier and sweeter due to the cardamom and stronger pineapple scent. Also the amber makes it last longer than the original. Less floral notes than the original. Great fragrance in this category (designer).

hamed perfumer
hamed perfumer

درود
این کار عالیه همون لجند محبوب با پخش و ماندگاری زیاد البته تفاوت هایی هم داره و سنگین تره اما همچنان آناناس غالبه دوستش دارم

Scented Heathen
Scented Heathen

the original legend never caught my attention at all, but this stuff is great. I love pineapple as a top note, and the balance of spice, floral, and other notes really works for me. although if they had used Virginia Cedar instead it would have been better. I should note that sweet colognes smell good on me, so take that into account.

jyan727
jyan727

Well, I've spent a few hours with Legend and Legend Intense today (each on either hand). There are a few aspects that I can't positively comment on, projection/sillage and longevity. This is sadly because I have only had them on for about 2 1/2 hours and I also tried out several others today too that mixed with the smells while I was out on the town.

What I can say though is that after the dry downs there isn't a "ton" of a lot of difference. They smell relatively the same, Intense just seems to open up more rich and strong, and the cardamon then tonka end up sticking out more. The basic fruitness is still present but doesn't seem to be anymore "intense" than the original.

Personally I think they smell basically the same (even though I Iean more towards the original for the fruitier opening), but my three sisters and mom think otherwise. For some reason they just can not seem to stand Intense but they like the original. This may be because of the presence of cardamon but that is just a guess.

In the end I say if the more intense tonka and presence of cardamon are trivial to you then just grab either one because there is no point in having both.

P.S.- While out on the town I got 2 compliments. YES! 2 COMPLIMENTS! Sadly....this is more than I've gotten all month. One lady in particular stopped dead in her tracks while passing me just to say "Boy you smell good!" and then told the person she was talking to on the phone how good I smelled. Whether or not this was the power of the Legend's or the 6 other fragrances I had on (testing) I don't know.

8.25/10

Edit: Well, Legend Intense seems to last 6-7 hours on me which isn't too bad. This is compared to the original Legend's 4-5 hours.

Layzie
Layzie

Legend Intense opens with a sweet, herbaceous, and woodsy melange. There is also a bit of creaminess mixed in that is redolent of sandalwood. Similar to the original, there is still a pleasant fruity combination of pineapple and apple. However, the cardamom and jasmine bring a fresher and zestier vibe to the overall composition, so it is not as acerbic as the original.

All the women I know who recommended Legend to me have found that Legend Intense is much better. Unfortunately, I can't justify owning both, as there isn't a significant discrepancy without scrupulous inspection.

Overall, Legend Intense is a comely, fruity fragrance with woodsy notes in the background that projects well and has fairly good lasting power. You can wear it to work, school, or out on a date. Versatility and mass appeal are written all over this perfume!

Bobster
Bobster

This is a step up from the first legend but that is not saying much. Overall smell,projection, and longevity are light year ahead of the original and I do like it but my only complaint is that it's not original think Polo Red and any other gourmandish fragrance out there. Props Mont for stepping it up sadly for me not enough.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

I am not a fan of this kind of sweet perfume. Regardless, if you like sweet perfume with good longevity this will be perfect for you! I'll pass!

dmirror
dmirror

Great scent perfect for the fall and winter it's slightly stronger than the original I actually like the intense a little bit better but like somebody already posted if already got the original you don't need the intense version the smells are really close but if you have neither then go with the intense both smell good though intense 8/10 original 7/10

cologneking
cologneking

LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!!! Montblanc Legend Intense is a very masculine scent, very wearable for the Autumn/Winter months.

It is a very woodsy, ashy (not smoky), herbaceous, earthy and piney scent. It opens with a soft to mild fruitiness along with the other aforementioned notes, but then the fruitiness softens, becomes a little sweet (not cloying or immature) and stays woodsy, ashy, earthy, piney and herbaceous through it's midlife to it's demise.

The sillage is moderate to strong and the longevity is better than average.

Legend Intense conjures images of a roaring fire in a fireplace with the smell of wood, ash (no smokiness), earthy-pines indoors and of warmth.

This is a perfect scent to wear into the office (but spritz lightly, this is a strong cologne) under a heavy sweater, to a boardmeeting, out to dinner or on a date.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND adding this new cologne to your fragrance wardrobe...you WILL get compliments!

Gator83
Gator83

Here's what's going to happen when you go to try this scent out. You are going to smell it and think of the original, you may detect a slight bit of difference in notes to the original. Maybe a bit more pineapple or the same notes in a slightly different order. My verdict is if you already have the original, don't buy this because anyone who smells it on you is not gonna say "are you wearing Mont Blanc Legend Intense?" They will ask you if it's A&F Fierce or Legend, which then you will respond "oh it's Legend Intense and after you have said this you will think "why did I buy this because now I basically have two bottles of Legend. It's too close to the original to be noticed as something different when I smelled it. Don't waste your money buy this or the original both smell VERY close.

Ivano
Ivano

It's called Intense but it isn't stronger than the original, it's just a sweeter and woodier version of it, different.

I think it's a very well made tonka bean cologne, less synthetic than the original. It has the same bittersweet woody/powdery vibe of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme but mixed with Legend's fruitiness instead of Allure Sport's citrusy notes. So if you like the Legend series or Eau Extreme I think you'll like this one as well.

antonpan
antonpan

That's not an intense Legend, but a thoughtful, better crafted version of the fragrance. Try both version simultaneously and you will feel the difference! Legend Intense is woodier, "drier", less juicy and stays closer to skin than the regular one. That's the advantage - I have some problems wearing Legend. The Intense has been muted retaining its longevity.

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

Got to sample this yesterday....

Intense??? According to who? This to me has less lavender. Thats it. However I would like to sample Fierce on one hand and this on the other....smells exactly the same to me.

This was on my want list. Now its on my "Dont buy" list.

Very disappointed.

Also performs like the original.

Scent: 4.5/5
Longevity: 1.5/5
Projection: 1/5

OVERALL: 7/15

b.cummins
b.cummins

Had the opportunity to sample this yesterday. In the UK it is currently on sale in Debenhams if anyone is interested!
Anyway, this one has a really promising opening, a really fresh, deep wooded pineapple. This lasts about 2 minutes until you are taken straight into the heart of the fragrance. And this is where I was a little disappointed. It is now an identical clone of Platinum Egoiste, down to the core, although the pineapple note does persist, so there to have it - PE with pineapple is what this is. Slightly weaker in projection, but good longevity, I'd say 2-3 hours moderate projection with a longevity of about 6-8 hours. So there you have it, it seems sadly this time mont blanc have seen the value in capitalising on the success of the likes of PE and fierce which is my opinion an unexpected turn for this house.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

To Mona T. that's why when I really want some real opinion I leave a thread at Basenotes, where you can get some genuine reviews on a more direct basis. Fragrantica is more visual appealling but sometimes so misleading and some people can be a hard time, you know what I mean. It is a pitty, real shame for such nice site as Fragrantica. I agree with you 100%.

uxmanali
uxmanali

Looks like something close to Aventus

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montblanc Legend Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Montblanc Legend Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Legend Intense by Montblanc. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Legend Intense by Montblanc represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.