Designers » M » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Legend Spirit Montblanc for men

Legend Spirit Montblanc for men
dislike

Legend Spirit Montblanc for men Pictures Legend Spirit Montblanc for men Pictures Legend Spirit Montblanc for men Pictures

Montblanc announces Legend Spirit for 2016 as a new version of the original Legend from 2011 with the slogan "Follow Your Spirit." The original fragrance symbolizes timeless elegance and classicism; Legend Intense from 2013 is its night version; and the new edition is announced as the ultimate timeless and cool scent.

Its aromatic - woody composition begins with a vibrant and refreshing blend of bergamot, pink pepper and grapefruit. A cool aquatic accord rules the heart which is mixed with aromatic tones of lavender and cardamom. The base ends with trendy blonde woods, cashmere, white musk and oak moss.

It is available in white bottle as a 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette with an accompanying collection.

Bergamot Pink Pepper Grapefruit

Pure Woody by Harry Fremont

Legend Spirit Fragrance Reviews

trickykid300
trickykid300

Heavy chemical smell, headache inducer, definitely try before you buy.

Wizology
Wizology

Mont Blanc Legend Spirit

When I tested this in August 2016, I liked it.

Review to follow...

Chazas
Chazas

Minty Bergamot fresh Apple vibe, which is quite unique, but mostly not for everyone to please. It lasts all day with average projection.

SSoir
SSoir

A fresh and clean opening, with pleasant lavender and woodsy notes. The dry-down doesn't agree with me though, I find it rather nauseatingly sweet. Also, it is heavy on a chemical that causes my eyes to water. This is one of two scents I am allergic too. Nice bottle design.

hossein_gi
hossein_gi

it's completely kind of irony scent that i don't like at all.it's ok but just not my type.last good.5/10
بوی این عطر از اون بوهای فلزی هست که من اصلا دوست ندارم یعنی تو سلیقه من نیست نه اینکه عطر بدی باشه. ماندگاریشم واقعا خوبه ولی من به هیچ عنوان نپسندیدم.

tanjeen007
tanjeen007

Enjoyed this fragrance but poor longevity and projection. Safe for the office. Best for indoor use. Projects for an hours or more lasts for 6-7 hour depending on the weather condition. Lacks performance.
Projection 6/10
Longevity 6/10
Quality 7/10
I wish it had more performance and projection on to my skin.

voyage lover
voyage lover

It is a light Invictus ! Poor longevity and projection

periquito89
periquito89

This time I was patient enough to wait for a sample to be avaiable for buying (a quality of economics which was hard to develop :¬). This is the "sweet" member so far of the Legend family, but the Legend smell signature is barely detectable here. IN general, it's a mild sweet scent, low sillage, ok longevity, in the very line of the Emblem Intense, revealing, at least for me, a huge lack of originality. Making flankers of perfumes inside the same house should avoid this kind of trap, but that has been made very conscious of it. I have Emblem Intense, and I find Legend Spirit a bit more pleasant, but kind redundant having both. Not bad. Just that! Can't get the comparision with Boss Unlimited, which is fresh, more sport-like, not sweet like this one.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

This is a simple run of the mill hot weather fragrance. Does it smell bad? No. Does it project for more than an hour? No. After 3 or 4 hours it's pretty much gone. Maybe nice as a starter fragrance but for the connoisseur no.

Weikeduo
Weikeduo

Very nice daily inoffensive scent for any age for any season for any occasion for good money value. It is cold, aquatic, sweet in good way, a bit spicy scent. Basically bought it because it is my gf best fresh men frag. Besides that people of different age made me very good compliments on it. I'd say it's a safe crowd pleaser. One note - for me it's only for indoor use.
Overall:
Versatility 5/5 - very safe to pull it off for any occasion.
Longevity 4,5/5 - even after swimming at the sea sometimes u can smell it on your skin. Still it won't last all the day.
Silage 4/5 - approximately 2-3 hours of good projection so all people in the room can smell it.
Sexy ? - YES, yet safe to be worn for formal occasions.
Price - I got 100ml + shower gel for 50€ in Sephora.

Worthy to buy? - DEFINITELY

sonu toy
sonu toy

The lemony essence is what makes this perfume similar to the Hugo boss bottled unlimited. Otherwise, in terms of freshness its different.

tlalexander210
tlalexander210

I agree with a previous poster, this smells like bananas. The SA that was showing me this (probably like the 20th SA that has tried to push this on me) looked at me like I was a nuts. I do like the original Legend a lot more, but I think Starwalker is Montblanc's best offering that I've smelled.

Neomax3
Neomax3

So calm and manly.. lasts long enough on me.. top of my list!

ribosradagast
ribosradagast

Light and airy version of Mont Blanc Legend... lasts an hour, tops

FlexYoFace
FlexYoFace

This sh** is bananas..literally. Smells like a banana smoothie. Wish it was stronger. 6/10

Melted
Melted

I'm not one for flankers as the similarity doesn't warrant ownership to me, however I have this as well as the original Legend and I love both. I would be hard pushed to choose a favourite.

This is different enough from Legend to make it worth having too and I'm glad I have both.

THE FOUR 1111
THE FOUR 1111

Dang it Montblanc, make this stuff last more than 20 minutes and I will be sold! Smells absolutely great, lasts 1hr tops. To bad cause it's really a great smell ):

fisken23
fisken23

This is a really good flanker!!! Kind of sweet smelling in the beginning but that fades away eventually. It remindes me a bit of the white bottle from Lacoste. But this has more depth to it. Yes it citrusy but it develops into something more than just another citrus fragrance. It has little or nothing to do with the original Legend, which dont bother me at all. Got tired of Legend and will use the intense version at night instead. I think anyone can pull this off, young or older than young... :)
And i can asure you that this is a safe blindbuy. You can get it fairly cheap, paid 50$/45€ for a 3.4/100 ml bottle. Really satisfied!

Onajbosanac

Is this a groundbreaking fragrance? No but it does smell great. amazing mix of fresh and citrus notes and like someone below me said it smells like dior sauvage and invictus mixed and i agree. the scent is very good and performance is great for a edt and will gladly buy this for my collection.

Scent: 8.5/10
Performance: 8.5/10
silage: 7/10
Overall: 8 out of 10

(Y)

dsyben
dsyben

I absolutely love this. I have the Montblanc Legend Intense as well and that is a real favourite too. This new Legend flanker is a great daytime scent and has surprisingly good performance for a citrusy fragrance. It has the underlying DNA of Legend and shares the Burgamont, Cardamom and Oakmoss of the Intense version but doesn't have the Tonka Bean which allows it to be a bit more fresh in the dry down. On the top notes it has lemon instead of pineapple which also adds to the fresh vibe, although overall it has a lot more depth than a lot of other warm weather frags.

dogpatrol
dogpatrol

This is a very clean fragrance. Something to wear on warm days. Smells really soapy and synthetic when dry. I can not pick up any hints of natural smells. This is the first montblanc fragrance I tried, (free sample from sephora with my online purchase) but I do like it. Feels very modern and simple.

Blanc'd
Blanc'd

I like Legend Spirit a lot- I think it's wonderful. It's a clean, crisp, invigorating, & refreshing summertime fragrance that's quite aromatic & has a certain "cooling" effect to it.

It's primarily a creamy musk & light woody scent with accents of citrus & florals, a slight hint of cardamom spiciness, and a dash of smooth cashmeren.

Much like the original Legend, Spirit performs excellently on my skin. I get a good 3 to 4 hours of strong sillage, and a minimum of at least 8 hours of longevity.

Additionally, Spirit has good versatility due to its non-offfensive & pleasing scent. Dressed down or up- day or night- you'll offend no one & will likely garner a compliment or two, all for just simply smelling like a clean, well-groomed gentleman.

Anast
Anast

When i tried at sephora on a paper, I was shocked. It was marvellous,, extra manly scent and mixed very well. I also sprayed it on my hand. When i came home and smell my hand is smell too podwery-creamy, like lemon cream. It reminds me a female fragrance. It was dissapointing. I smell the paper and there was very pleasant and more sharp. So this is not for me. In my skin becomes sweet & creamy.
I will buy soon the original MB legend who is fantastic

ckmtl
ckmtl

Received this as a sample when I made another purchase. It was a nice surprise; very bright and long-lasting.

Ricks44
Ricks44

I've been looking forward to this more than most. I've been a huge fan of Legend since it was launched. Been through about 8 bottles and owned the other flankers.

I was expecting a smooth, creamy, more airy version of legend from looking at the notes. What i get is, Invictus. Not as loud but, Invictus. So if you like Invictus but couldn't purchase it due to the tacky bottle, this is your scent. It's very nice, good in warm weather. Longevity is great. It feels like it's not projecting but from spraying on my clothes, I get it pulsing out throughout the day.

It is a solid fragrance. I hardly see any similarity to the original, maybe about 5% but you have to search for it.

Good summer fragrance. It will undoubtedly be a hit.

Also reminds me of Halloween Man.

If Legend was a copy of Fierce. This is certainly Mont Blancs attempt at Invictus. In a way I'm thankful, it's more enjoyable than Invictus, not as loud and obnoxious and the bottle is nice.

anoncan
anoncan

Ce parfum ne ressemble pas au montblanc classique (au premier abord )... ce dernier est excessif et pharmaceutique, trop fort trop spécial !

Mais spirit est comme un assouplissant (le bleu printanier) pour linge de bonne facture , ensuite le montblanc original se révèle en moins agressif.

Montblanc. .. dommage. .. encore un petit effort. NeXT.

Dure longtemps. Frais .

JF Dufour
JF Dufour

I live at Montréal. In the stores, it's a big seller. I think that will be a big hit this summer.
Scent : fruity, " metallic ", fresh and mature.
It's a kind of fruity Platinum egoiste.
Hight versatility : office, four seasons (even to much sweet for the summer ?), diner, etc.
Longevity : 6 hours
Projection : average
Compliments : +++
The kind of scent that women love : clean and fresh.

dexterous
dexterous

This smells like Invictus and Dior Sauvage. It is a nice smell, honestly

Apachewind
Apachewind

Just picked up this yesterday. Seems to smell good. I deal with a variety of people in close proximity so I'm looking forward to getting some feedback. .Previous wearer of Aqua De Gio, Dior Homme, Chanel Bleu.
I like the clean smell with the hint of success and beaches

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Commonplace, unoriginal, boring. Makes no real impression, has no "WOW!" factor. It has a scent, but it's almost indistinguishable from a freshly-laundered shirt. I suppose that's the musk in it.

Is it "safe for work?" Sure. If your goal is to get your co-workers to yawn in your face, this is your frag.

WeThePeople
WeThePeople

Picked up a sample of Montblanc Legend Spirit from Sephora the other day and figured I would give it a try this crisp morning. Spirit has fresh, woody, aromatic scent that is great for the spring time, and possibly the summer.

The top notes are fruity, possibly grapefruit, then also pepper and bergamot. For the base, I'm getting woodsy whiffs of sandalwood, cedar and notes of white musk. Overall, I think this is a safe aquatic fragrance.

Do I recommend it? Yes, I do. As I said, it is a safe fragrance to wear and I think a lot of people will like it. I think it could be a good work horse Do I see myself purchasing it? Not yet, but maybe down the road. And to be honest, it reminds me of my body wash, which is not a bad thing because it has a fresh, aquatic smell to it, but if I want to not smell like my body wash all the time, I think I should continue my hunt for something different and more unique.

camposg
camposg

This smells like hugo boss unlimited. The boss bottle is better imo, this is not bad it has good performance and smells nothing like the legends. It is a little on the generic, clean, same old tired scents for men out there I was hoping for something more. I wouldn't mind picking up at a discounted price.

Onajbosanac

Smelled this one and first impression was hmm interesting smell but not for me. It doesn't smell horrible but it doesn't smell great or groundbreaking. I just think it takes a certain type of person to wear this and make it likable but very few and far between. Only one i really enjoy from the line is the Montblanc legend intense despite all the references to Fitch intense.

rushrocker
rushrocker

I'm about to ruin this fragrance for you...

Cilantro.

The most annoying note I've ever smelled in a fragrance... well beside cat pee.

Sorry everyone :(

Also, on top of this, it's boring as hell. What a useless fragrance.

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

Today I was on the verge of buying this.....in the end I just couldn't pull the trigger because I have smelled too many scents like this.

There isn't much that sets this apart from many other scents out there. I could say maybe this is a little better quality.

It's very aromatic and reminds me of a sweet tart. It's not sour at all, but the fruity aromatic tones can compare to a sweet tart after the sour stage. I don't see much of the original legend background, but don't let that scare you away.

Overall, it is a good scent. For me, as close as I was to purchasing this, has to make it a decent scent with decent performance. I don't see anyone saying they don't like it, it's just too comparable to many other scents.

Scent: 6.5/10 (good quality. Not unique)
Sillage: 6.5/10

jojoh19
jojoh19

I really like this. It may not be mind blowing in terms of uniqueness but it performs great and smells great so, who cares? Will gladly be wearing this one this summer!

8.5/10

lovetribe
lovetribe

something of quite different in summer world of few ideas.good choise of wood and citrus and musk.good performance. 6/10

lneleman
lneleman

First off, I love the clean white bottle. It is classy yet modern take and is great to show off to others. The scent itself is likeable. It almost blows me away, almost. Spirit is safe, clean and sharp. I do find it a tad generic and would compare it to a sharper version of Invictus. Invictus is much sweeter. I cant discuss the performance, since Ive tested it once, but I would say it is average to above average. It is definitely weaker than Legend Intense. If you were to choose a Legend fragrance, I would go with Legend intense everytime.

Good flanker, almost great.

dmirror
dmirror

This is a good one like another reviewer posted it does smell like a combination of lacoste l12.12 white mixed with ysl sport and something else maybe the original legend but it's a completely different scent from the original but in a good way it's a year round scent kind of loud in the beginning but tones down after a hour or so good longevity I wore some yesterday and it lasted on my skin until the following day which is this morning I showered and I was able to clearly smell it lasted on my under shirt really good too I got a couple I guess half of compliments had a couple people asked me what was I wearing but overall I'll give it a 8/10 performance great

foreignshores

Tested this today. It's vastly different from the original Legend. I'd say it's somewhere between Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc and YSL L'Homme Sport. Not unpleasant, but not really my thing.

binker
binker

Smelled this today at Macy's & was blown away & immediately bought it. Has a little of that ysl lhomme sport smell in the beginning wich I love with a little mb legend feel without the citrus sharpness. Settles down to a powdery musky mossy woody masculine scent that has a long longevity more than ysl sport. My new favorite summer scent maybe above Dior homme sport for summer. Amazing! Great job Mont Blanc!

Jinpil Kim
Jinpil Kim

Tested this a couple of days ago.
This smells almost like YSL l'homme sport.
Nothing special. Sort of agree to comments below that this is very generic.

perfume243
perfume243

Una mezcla entre invictus Christian dior sauvage. .

antonpan
antonpan

Mont Blanc Legend is the most popular fragrance in the brand’s history, moreover, that’s the best seller for the whole Inter Parfums company that produces Lanvin, Jimmy Choo, Boucheron, Mont Blanc perfumes. It’s logical that the first self-confident flanker of Legend (I do not count summer and intense versions) has to be thoughtful creation. They asked the very noble perfumers of Firmenich Olivier Cresp and Nathalie Lorson, and the result is something new for the brand: Legend Spirit smells more natural, more crisp than the regular Legend, though both suit men from 20 to 50 years old.
However, Spirit sounds a bit young than the first Legend. In a whole. Legend Spirit is citrusy floral base from Eau de Lacoste L12.White with some fruity molecules from YSL L’Homme and Paco Rabanne Invictus. First the Spirit smells as a deeper and more manly Lacoste with that effect of fresh shirt, than it turns into more chemical Invictus. This is a fresh fragrance, but not the typically fresh, with a beautiful floral undertons.
I do like Legend Spirit more than Legend itself. It is more natural, has better sillage and good longevity. I think it has a good future in the department stores.

Endymion
Endymion

@devsfunda
that's right... BUT! if they received samples and that's why they voted, why wouldn't they write a tiny little review about the perfume itself given they had the chance to really test it. Hm?
You know it's always supsicious when a yet-to-be released perfumes receives votes months before the release but no one writes a single short review about the scent itself...

devsfunda
devsfunda

sometimes people receive samples before official release. famous blogers journos etc.

foreignshores

I've really enjoyed the original Legend and each of its flankers, so I'm looking forward to this.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montblanc Legend Spirit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Montblanc Legend Spirit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Legend Spirit by Montblanc. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Legend Spirit by Montblanc represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.