Designers » M » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Presence Cool Montblanc for men

Presence Cool Montblanc for men
dislike

Presence Cool Montblanc for men Pictures

Presence Cool, launched in 2002, opens with clean and fresh notes of bergamot, Granny Smith apple and watery accords of bamboo. In the heart there are oxygen accord, geranium and jasmine, while the rich blend of sandalwood, patchouli, pure musk, Tonka and Amber in the base.

Available as EDT of 75 ml.

Bamboo Bergamot Granny Smith apple

Jasmine Geranium

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Amber Tonka Bean

Latitude Longitude
Fuel for Life Summer

Presence Cool Fragrance Reviews

RobbieX
RobbieX

A nice fresh fruity and spicy scent. Starts off a bit artificial, then it evolves into a pleasant fresh, soapy, fruity fragrance. Longevity and silage are moderate. This was a blind buy but I'm glad I got this. I haven't had a bad Montblanc yet. By the way, this is nothing like Presence original this is like a superior and sweeter version of NightFlight. You could wear this any time - it's a good one.

waygo
waygo

Love it. I picked it up cause of reviews stating it was similar to one of favorite nautica longitude. It smells like it but not exactly the same. It's fresh I would say it's more like cool water but without the cinnamon. It's by Montblanc so the sillage and longevity i expect is there.

vonMises

Edit/addition to my prior review:
Very nice and natural geranium predominating here.
You can always count on geranium to be pretty good because the natural form is cheap, and synthetics are not used.

This is not a "light" scent at all. It is cool, but on me is very heavy if I use more than one spritz.

This has great sillage and longevity on my skin, and that is really an understatement. It is exceptional. Very green and slightly sweet, with a fresh note that sometimes makes me think this could be a fresh flanker to Bvlgari Aqva.

spartan
spartan

Just got rid of this, actually made me sick to my stomach to smell. I really enjoy the other scents from this house but I recommend to stay clear of this juice.
Not for me.
No longevity, fads out very quick.

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

عطر رجال بامتياز منعش رسمي جذاب مستساع اعتقد انه افضل عطور مونت بلانك لن اطيل يستحق الشراء اول تجربة لي للعطر كانت بالاصدار القديم عندما كانت زجاجة العطر نصف دائرية لا استطيع بصراحة وصف العطر اكثر لاني جربت العطر من زمان ولكن لو خيرت بينه وبيرن عطر كووول واتر الشهير لاخترت هذا العطر والسعر مغري ايضا كون العطر لا يتجاوز ربما 130 او 150 ريال وقد يكون 120 كونه قديم .

vonMises

This is really nice. Just what you would expect given the fragance notes, with good projection and longevity. Green. A modern fougere for sure.

IMsooKool4Real
IMsooKool4Real

I'm stumped by this fragrance. I hate it because it's so soft and I like it because it's so nicely done and purposefully soft.

The initial burst of sweet apple and bergamont fades fast. I know bergamont fades fast but these people made it fade almost instantly! Magic! That part is pleasant but nothing special.

The interesting aspect of this fragrance is the softest part of the fragrance. The oxygen accord and the super-soft watery bamboo in the middle.

The middle of this fragrance washes away the mediocrity of the zesty opening. It's a nice opening but nothing memorable. The mid is where this fragrance shines and sparkles. Like something under the surface of slowly moving water.

With my nose an inch away from the recently sprayed area I get a sketch of nicely rendered wet bamboo - in ankle deep clear water. It calls to mind the palpable scent of water when I'm thirsty in hot weather. It is powerful in it's softness.

The best way I can describe this scent is that it's like a gasp for breath when breaking the surface from swimming under water ... then an even exhalation slows into a soft silence.

I can't explain why I enjoy this almost unnoticeable fragrance but I do - allot - it definitely has something to do with the gorgeous watery middle. But might have something to do with the drydown that lasts and lasts and lasts. Maybe something to do with the salty fig note that creeps in and really opens up just enough to get noticed at the end - that particular note reminded me very much of the one in Dali Agua Verde.

bananabowie
bananabowie

I love it! It's my second favorite cologne so far! It's very relaxed and calm smelling. It is perfect for a chill relaxed guy! :D But for some reason, my body makes it smell very fresh and not manly at all, but when my older cousin sprays it (he's 30), it smells very very manly, so I don't like it on him, but I like it on myself because it smells unisex on my skin, almost the same as when a girl sprays this on herself.

Stoycho
Stoycho

It's delicious. Perfect for summer!
I love it!

Jackfusion
Jackfusion

My first impression:

I love the original version, but the cool presence bears little resemblance to him. It is ranked as the Fragrantica Fougere aromatic, the notes described there is oak moss, lavender, or coumarin, patchouli is only then did not understand why the classification fougere. I think it would be more to a woody aromatic. Well, the fragrance opens with bergamot and bamboo evident in the first minutes, I can feel little green apple. After some citrus note and starts to appear softer wood of sandalwood with tonka bean and musk. I found a scent common good, as I said before, there is a tiny memory with the original presence that could only notice more notes in the background. Perfume common, there are better options for days. The projection at first sight appear very weak.

periquito89
periquito89

I think Presence is nice but I figure that a cool or, lets say, a light version of what already wasn't a very sweet scent, would be even nicer. I couldn't be more wrong because this has nothing to do with the original. Even the notes says that. Where's the florals actually? I thought a lot trying to discover what was that familiar smell and the closest thing I got was something I get from Versace pour Homme. So, must be the bergamot screaming among other notes, and maybe I'm getting some apple too. It doesn't last long to settles down. So far the less attractive/interesting Mont Blanc I own (considering, so, Individuel, Presence, Exceptionnel and Starwalker).

Fabricio
Fabricio

This is a great fragrance. Fresh and crisp. Elegant and serene. Blue and shinny. Glad it was re-issued. Much better IMO than the original one which is heavier and powdery.

mrparfum
mrparfum

the opening was a sweet, grassy, and floral..
loved the perfume's aroma..
very pleasing must say and you seem to be in a more cheerful or a joyful mood after smelling it!lasting of the perfume was also fine, but one thing that this din't convince me was that i think that this perfume is for women, i mean the cherryness all the flowers and stuff its more like a women perfume than male in my opinion.. maybe its a unisex perfume..
anyways gr8 perfume u'll like to smell it not sure about the purchasing part!! lol

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montblanc Presence Cool fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Montblanc Presence Cool, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Presence Cool by Montblanc. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Presence Cool by Montblanc represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.