Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Presence d`Une Femme Intense Montblanc for women
dislike

caramel
Presence d`Une Femme Intense Montblanc for women Pictures

Presence d`Une Femme Intense by Montblanc is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Presence d`Une Femme Intense was launched in 2004. Top notes are pineapple, mandarin orange, pepper and lotus; middle notes are orchid and caramel; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla and brazilian rosewood.

Pineapple Mandarin Orange Pepper Lotus

Orchid Caramel

Sandalwood Patchouli Vanilla Brazilian Rosewood

Guess Gold

Presence d`Une Femme Intense Fragrance Reviews

tijgetje
tijgetje

Blind buy... but so far a nice scent. There is something about it that I find a bit "in the face". I think it's the pine leaves... somehow it also smells a bit like camomille tea ;-0 (LOL) but the longer it's on my wrist, the better it gets! Now it becomes more oriental by the sandalwood and vanilla. I do also smell the patchouli very well and the pepper makes it spicy. I think this parfume is better for autum. Now it's spring here, but I will defenitely give this one a try! If you want to smell totally different you have to try this one ( but better no blind buy like I did ;-) ...)

jenscot
jenscot

Androgynous and feminine at the same time. I have worn this for my every day fragrance for 12 years. It is my signature scent. I worn it the first time on a business/family trip to San Francisco in 2003. Fresh, woodsy, not too strong. Every time I am with my adult daughter and I spray Presence. She remembers our trips to San Francisco. I broke a bottle in my luggage while in Puerto Rico last year. Now every time I open my luggage those memories flood back to good times.

nazza28
nazza28

The sweet but slightly masculine nature of this perfume is what I love the most about it. I am starting to really enjoy the more masculine scents, albeit still with some sweetness to them. This ticks all my boxes, fresh and luscious pineapple/lotus combo, balanced so beautifully with the sandalwood and rosewood, I can only barely smell the pepper it blends in so well. Such a stunning fragrance, one that could be worn anytime in my opinion.

lavinianotes
lavinianotes

I love the combination of notes: Pineapple and pepper. It reminds me of Sonia Rykiel

gabygol
gabygol

Is the most Oriental of all my fragrances even over Flor d'Osamanthus...It was quite elegant and floral, but a little woody; some sort of masculine, and I felt it a little too serious. It lacked something romantic or sexy. The bottle is not very compelling, let alone the box...it looks like a masculine fragrance, a very forgettable exterior and a very forgettable name as well. Too long and too complicated.

ol' smeller
ol' smeller

Very fresh scent good for day or evening. I love the oriental/woodsy scent.....reminds me of the outdoors woods.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Presence Intense is a gorgeous variation of Presence.
To my taste - Presence would make a great office fragrance while Intense version would be far more appropriate for an elegant dinner at The Penthouse in Santa Monica :-)
Intense opens fruity spicy, I wish pepper was more pronounced, though :-)
The combo of lotus flower with fruity notes is just unbeatable.
The heart reveals sweet orchid and caramel; I personally detect a tasteful bunch of flowery notes, perhaps orchid and caramel sweeten it a little.
Base is nicely composed of patchouli which doesn't suffocate and is not dominant, vanilla plays with my nose, there is also a hint of precious woods.
Overall, Presence Intense is a rich fragrance that will make you feel like a million bucks. It is sexy, feminine, elegant and has a good silage and lasting power.
A big advantage is that even though it is classed as oriental floral, it can be worn in any season; it is not a strictly winter fragrance.
In my wardrobe, it is a winner amongst oriental compositions.
Being a rare fragrance I am often asked what I am wearing, no one has ever guessed the name of the fragrance and i have never came across anyone wearing it which is like an added bonus :-)
I personally recommend it to oriental lovers, to me it scores 10/10!

P.S. While I appreciate Mont Blanc is well known for their quality office supplies I wish the lady in the advert didn't look like an office supply company representative as her outfit doesn't really go well with this particular fragrance. She is a very pretty model but a long silky strapless dress, a hint of wine red lipstick and sexy hair style would be more appropriate.

allexa27
allexa27

it remids me of Angel Innosent a lot!!!!I like it.The lasting power sucks though..

Luciana
Luciana

Item female very fruity, intense and with personality, with dominant notes of tangerine or orange (more orange to tangerine) and hints of pineapple. Are gradually phase in the middle notes of orchid flower intense sweet fruit with well-assembled. There are also notes of a second flower (cyclamen) plus traces of sweet vanilla. At the base are preserved soft floral tones with soft vanilla and a bit of patchouli. There are also very soft wood, like sandalwood.

The fragrance seems timeless because it has sweet touches that make it suitable for winter, although it is not a citrus fragrance with fresh, fit very well into the summer. Stresses in office and it works quite well for use at night and feel elegant and romantic attraction. For daily use also helps to be nice smell and not dense. Age range between 25 and 50 years.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montblanc Presence d`Une Femme Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Montblanc Presence d`Une Femme Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Presence d`Une Femme Intense by Montblanc. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Presence d`Une Femme Intense by Montblanc represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.