Designers » M » Floral Green « Groups

Coquette Tropique Monyette Paris for women

Coquette Tropique Monyette Paris for women
dislike

Coquette Tropique Monyette Paris for women Pictures

Coquette Tropique by Monyette Paris is a Floral Green fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Tristan Brando. Top note is citruses; middle notes are gardenia, hibiscus, pear and frangipani; base note is vanilla.

Citruses

Gardenia Hibiscus Pear Frangipani

Vanilla

Coquette Tropique Fragrance Reviews

lilalina
lilalina

It got a highly tropical-fruit-punch vibe, with sweetness all-over. It's a thick luscious perfume oil. It's gorgeous however reminded me of cheap shampoo sometimes. I think it depends highly on skin chemistry..

lainysmall
lainysmall

I was hoping it would be as nice as Monyette Paris, the original but unfortunately all I could think of when wearing this was an overpowering bathroom air freshener. Stinky and cheap.

jaa456
jaa456

Right on Carnelian! I was thinking the same thing. It's familiar and nice just not special enough for me.

berrygirl
berrygirl

Love it! Love it! Love it!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
What I like about this perfume is that very few girls have it! and very few people heard about it!

Carnelian
Carnelian

This smells like alot of other things out there already. Smells like "tropical" scented oils you might find at a booth in the mall next to some incense sticks or at a beach shop. Not unpleasant, it smells yummy - a nice, sweet & tangy fruity combo of orange, pear (almost apple-ey), and tropical flowers, particularly gardenia. The flowers are a bit buried by the fruits - they do come out more with time, to my nose. On me, there comes just a hint of a dry dusty-mustiness at the base that I do really like. As it's an oil, it lasts well. I'm just not sure if it's unique or a good enough quality to be worth the price.

Cherub573
Cherub573

While it is not offensive to me in any way, the pear is far too sweet and syrupy for me, drowning out the floral aspect I have been preferring lately. It reminds me of Juicy Fruit gum, with a plumeria (frangipani) in the background.

Coquette Tropique by Monyette Paris 2.96 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Monyette Paris Coquette Tropique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Monyette Paris Coquette Tropique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coquette Tropique by Monyette Paris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coquette Tropique by Monyette Paris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Monyette Paris Monyette Paris Kai Kai Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Panouge Isabey Fleur Nocturne Nasomatto Narcotic Venus Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Moschino Couture! Serge Lutens Datura Noir Michael Kors Michael Jean Patou Joy Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Susan D. Owens Child Perfume Dolce&Gabbana The One Shiseido Energizing Fragrance Amouage Honour Woman Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Prada Infusion d'Iris Narciso Rodriguez Essence