Designers » M » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Moonshine A Gentleman's Cologne Moonshine for men
dislike

leather
tobacco
Moonshine A Gentleman's Cologne Moonshine for men Pictures Moonshine A Gentleman's Cologne Moonshine for men Pictures

Moonshine is a gentleman's cologne created by Colin Heck Newberry, Charles Woodson Holderness, Jr., Matthew Rodney Moore in collaboration with the old perfume house from Grasse - Gallimard.

The cologne is woodsy, with notes of black pepper, leather, gin, tabacco, and patchouli. Moonshine A Gentleman's Cologne was launched in 2011.

Woodsy Notes Pepper Tobacco Leather Gin Patchouli

Moonshine A Gentleman's Cologne Fragrance Reviews

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

The first time I tried this I couldn't smell much. As it's not in a spray bottle I simply wasn't getting enough on myself to judge. So I revisited.

Essentially, it's pine sawdust with, if I'm not mistaken, some Iso E Super (with its very mild cedar note that can also be interpreted as warm skin in flannel). As is noted elsewhere on the web, it mildly resembles Terre d'Hermes. It might be a cross of Tom Ford Sahara Noir (pine) and Terre d'Hermes (cedar).

It doesn't project much...

It's not bad - but it's not exceptional, either.

hicktowngal
hicktowngal

This is terrific. I bought it without trying it for my husband's birthday and was a little nervous. It does not disappoint! I LOVE it and so did he...Success!

jrnyc228
jrnyc228

got like 12 compliments the first time I wore this. Big risk as I bought without ever smelling. It will be my go to for years to come!

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

It's too bad. I usually like what Galimard does, but this stuff is just plain unappealing. In the beginning, you can clearly get the gin, along with the pepper and cedar. It kind of smells like turpentine for a little while, and then dries down to a very plasticky leathery wood...very dry...very flat. I have a hard time picturing anyone really liking this. It does have a slight resemblance to Poivre Samarcande briefly, but is nowhere near as sparkling as the Hermes creation.
And NO SPRAYER...wth?!

Topcat
Topcat

It smells like a woodshop. Might as well break out the table saw.

Moonshine A Gentleman's Cologne by Moonshine 3.86 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Moonshine Moonshine A Gentleman's Cologne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Moonshine Moonshine A Gentleman's Cologne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Moonshine A Gentleman's Cologne by Moonshine. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Moonshine A Gentleman's Cologne by Moonshine represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Tom Ford Noir de Noir Valentino Valentino Uomo Creed Green Irish Tweed Creed Royal Oud Bond No 9 Bleecker Street Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Tom Ford Italian Cypress Aedes de Venustas Aedes de Venustas Eau de Parfum Byredo Baudelaire Kinski Kinski Byredo Accord Oud Creed Aventus Creed Imperial Millesime Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Caron Yatagan L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Lalique Encre Noire Imaginary Authors The Soft Lawn