Designers » M » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Morgan de Toi Morgan for women

Morgan de Toi Morgan for women
dislike

Morgan de Toi is a female edition of the perfume, launched in 2003 in cooperation with Christine Nagel, paired with Morgan de Toi Homme. It opens with notes of blueberry blossom and pink pepper, passes through the heart of crystal amber, black jasmine and nectarine, and dries down to accords of agar wood, patchouli and musk. The perfume is available as 30, 60 and 90 ml EDT, along whit the additional body care collection.

Pink Pepper Blueberry

Jasmine Nectarine Crystal Amber

Patchouli Musk Agarwood (Oud)

Essence d’eau
Desperate Housewives Forbidden Fruit

Morgan de Toi Fragrance Reviews

kryziz
kryziz

Don't like it. It's a bit weird, for me it smells like orange and chilli powder in a strong kind of way.

donnalansdale
donnalansdale

had this when i was younger,it starts off kinda fruity, then the spicyness kicks in. you only need a few sprays otherwise it can be very over powering...this brings me back memories of dating a guy and going back to his house, the next morning this perfume covered the whole room, was a very musky spicy smell, prolly cause of the hormones ;) definately for a sexy flirty girl...just dont spray too much! it lasts for a while too :)

cocorosie
cocorosie

This was my first perfume - my mum bought it for me for Christmas when I was 15. I think it's perfect for teenage girls, and I don't mean that as a negative in any way. It's a very fun fragrance and I really enjoyed wearing it. The smell just reminds me of raging hormones now :) It's a cheeky peppery vanilla, full of fun and girlish dreams.

kyuen66
kyuen66

As some other reviews have stated, this REALLY packs a peppery punch. Personally, not my kind of fragrance because I really cannot stand the strength of the initial notes. Smelling it is akin to stumbling into some sort of pepper cloud.

But if spice is what you're looking for, then this is a good choice.

babydoll77
babydoll77

I have to agree with Mystica. This is NOT fruity or girly sweet at all. The drydown is very creamy and to me smells very similar to Kenzo Flower! There is sth quite "artificial" about this scent when you first spray it on, however, the longer you wear it, the nicer it becomes. Not signature material in my opinion but it is quite sensual and I would wear it clubbing, etc, when I just want sth different and yet interesting, because I wouldn't call this a common celebrity/brand scent. Having said that, I wouldn't wear it to work or for a romantic date, etc. I like this fragrance, don't get me wrong, but it's not totally ME, so I wouldn't go out of my way to have ppl associate it with me. I'm glad I could add this to my collection, but I don't think I'd repurchase it once it's used up. The bottle is so cute though. The belly button heart ring is so unusual and fun. All in all, this is a good perfume for an awesome price [I paid $15 for 90ml]!

mystica
mystica

To my nose Morgan is not sweet or fruity at all, it's rather fresh spicy and floral. Creamy on drydown. Somewhat more suitable for cooler weather.

when first sprayed i get a blast of peppery aldehyde. then comes sweet blueberries and a luscious red berry scent. after a few minutes it tames down to a nice fruity/floral. this actually lasts a long time on me, but becomes a skin scent at the final dry down. what an odd fragrance, but i love it. 9 out of 10.

DorotheaSonja
DorotheaSonja

I rarely wear it because I think it is very special and I have to be in the right mood for it. It lasts long and I love the uniqueness of this parfum.

Di_berry
Di_berry

I bought this one because of the reviews I read here.
I must say I did not like this one at all,It smelled awful for me; until today... Today is a cold day, here in my country... and the fragrance develops beautifully in a day like today. It´s a well- balanced fragrance, too peppery at first (for my taste in an excess), but then is really nice. The staying power is great. What I like more of this one is that is not that type of perfume that wears everybody, quite unknown.

yilmazg
yilmazg

One of the best for ladies. Sexy and tender at the same time. Fruits and florals masterly blended. Very underrated.

kerini
kerini

Morgan de Toi is a truly long lasting fragrance with a very nice dry-down: a harmonic composition of agarwood, patchouli and musk with subtle floral and fruity undertones.
Unfortunately I can't come to terms with the way the scent developes over the first 3 hours.
It starts out quite loudly with a lot of pink pepper and blueberry. I don't mind the pepper, even if it's close to the border of too strong. But the berries are a little too... well, berry, soury-sweet for me. It's a little overwhelming.
Later the jasmine comes through, again a little too strong with a hint of nectarine and amber.
It's never just plain unpleasant, but over all too sweet for my taste.
I wouldn't wear it myself, even if I like smelling the base notes on others.
If you like loud and sweet, this is your perfume!

vetiver
vetiver

I remember i went to the gym one night, wearing this perfume...OH ! i noticed lot of masculine attention...yeah this one is a little cheap, but it is sexy!!!! vibrant, young , i love it.

guest_Katya
guest_Katya

I used to use this perfume when I was younger and bought it today again without smelling the tester as there was none. Remembering that I used the whole bottle last time I assumed I would like it again.

At first I was apprehensive, thinking that it might smell a little cheap, but I think it has a tendency to smell that way if you spray it on clothes. When I strayed some on my wrists and all the scents started to come up I remembered why I liked it so much before.

Like someone said already, I have never smelled perfume like this before, It's fresh yet woody, very sensual and sexy, but innocent and playful too, it's for day wear and night ware. It has that spiciness that everyone is talking about that is very reminiscent of traditional "Chypre" perfumes. All of these contradictions makes it smell very interesting, and my friends almost get confused when they try to sum it up. I remember noticing the smell on someone else then getting the perfume myself, so we'll see how well it's received when I start to wear it now.

tsa22
tsa22

It's a nice perfume for the day, but I like the Love de Toi more.

Citrene
Citrene

Musky & sexy.

The beginning opens up with just a "taste" of blueberry and a whole lotta pink pepper (which is NICE in my book!).

I was afraid of the middle notes, to be honest. I thought it would be one of those potent potent jasmine fragrances that would become unbareable mixed with amber. BUT! It was really very enjoyable. The jasmine was soft, warm, and creamy. It was blended very well with the amber. I couldn't find the nectarine to save my life! But I'm certain it helped to mellow out the jasmine. I was pleased that the spicyness was still there--though not as strong as it was in the beginning. The woodsy notes and musk at the end only increased its sexiness to me.

I was surprised witht his fragrance, to say the least. I didn't expect such a vixen to come out of a simple bottle. It was a very nice surprise. It lasted 6 hours on me....but I think I will wear this at night next time. It's a must-try!

miu
miu

I love love love it soo much... it is perfect... so creamy... soo unique and very long lasting...litle bit pepper. And you can feel it in that moment when you spray it.... just amazing

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

This is a nice light fragrance for spring or summer. It doesn't have much sillage on me and that makes it useful when I don't want my perfume to be offensive.

I don't detect much of the peppery notes in this, but I get a lot of the blueberry and jasmine. Sweet and simple, but only lasts for two or three hours on my skin.

lovinitxx
lovinitxx

the smells creamy and sweet to me but with alot of pepper. i think it a bit too peppery for me but i have smelt nothing like it.
still like it as it is unique and lasts

carito
carito

I think it is fruity and elegant..with a lot more character than other morgan perfumes..i used it two years ago..it got a lot of complimets..

solocha
solocha

It's sweet in top and middle notes, but in the drydown it reminded me of 5th Avenue by E. Arden.

amanda
amanda

Ive just bought it for myself, I was longing for it for long time, and I love it!!! its lasting, powdery and sweet but not annoying. Its light and creamy, although at the first spraying its strange after one or two minutes it gets its final smell, and its lovely

guest_gertrud
guest_gertrud

its the most special and unique perfume i have ever smelled. its sweet but you cant feel it, only that its nice and blunt, but not everybody likes it so its not the perfect choice as a present or surprise, but once you try it and you like it you cant let it go. and i have never smelled it on other people

Morgan de Toi by Morgan 3.02 out of 5 based on 63 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Morgan Morgan de Toi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Morgan Morgan de Toi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Morgan de Toi by Morgan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Morgan de Toi by Morgan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.