Designers » M » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Morgan de Toi Homme Morgan for men

Morgan de Toi Homme Morgan for men
dislike

Morgan de Toi Homme by Morgan is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Morgan de Toi Homme was launched in 2003. Morgan de Toi Homme was created by Annick Menardo and Gerard Anthony. Top notes are clary sage, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are jasmine, mint and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, oakmoss and vetiver.

Clary Sage Bergamot Lemon

Jasmine Mint Geranium

Sandalwood Oakmoss Vetiver

Morgan de Toi Homme Fragrance Reviews

This is nicely done, with no nasty synthetic musks, iso e super overload, calone, matallic qualities, etc. to ruin the experience. For about an hour there is strong woodiness but then that mostly dissipates. It's rather dry and aromatic, so I think they should have colored the liquid a pale green (the blue color makes no sense). In some ways it reminds me of Vetiver de Puig, but that one is stronger and richer, though it doesn't have the mint. For those who think this is too weak, I suggest simply decanting some into a small atomizer and just spraying once each time, perhaps every two hours. Overall, the scent is really nice, though I can understand that many would like the opening to last longer than about an hour. It doesn't disappear totally but it does change a bit and is much less noticeable.

UPDATE: With a regular wearing I've found this to be too harsh and possessing what I think is a strong synthetic musk that I dislike. This is why it's important not to just do a dab sampling before making a decision about buying a bottle. Perhaps if you like New West for Him you'd like this.

querelle
querelle

I like it cause it's the closest scent to Zanzibar, which I so much miss..

sherry99
sherry99

Very Nice fresh opening with fresh fruits and aroma but again poor lasting issue::))) 2/10
Not worth untill it is a free gift XD

scentology
scentology

A very safe scent IMO. I remember selecting it out of many the day I bought it, perhaps for its fresh and bold opening. I was disappointed by its poor longevity though. Cool price for the 125 ml, but overall nothing special

Sillage : nice
Longevity : poor
Feeling : cool
Feedback : nought
Recommendation : try b4 u buy

missan
missan

A nice dry and fresh opening with mostly herbs and citruses, then a suble flowery middle, also very fresh. A long lasting woody and spicey base. I like it very much in the day.

It´s that kind of cologne you can reach out for and wear most of time and will smell ok.

7,5/10

urobian
urobian

i remember is just a weak aromatic smell, a mix of green notes with a linear and simple woody touch, no more.

Morgan de Toi Homme by Morgan 3.55 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Morgan Morgan de Toi Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Morgan Morgan de Toi Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Morgan de Toi Homme by Morgan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Morgan de Toi Homme by Morgan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Dior Higher Dior Dior Homme Intense Ralph Lauren Polo Black Yves Saint Laurent Opium Poesie de Chine pour Homme Dior Dior Homme Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Prestige Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Chanel Allure Pour Homme Boucheron Boucheron Baldessarini Ambré Antonio Puig Quorum Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Dior Dune Guerlain Vetiver Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Eau d'Orient 2007 Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Eau d'Orient Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Pour Homme Intense Paco Rabanne Eau Paco Rabanne Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Blue