Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sweet Paradise Morgan for women

Sweet Paradise Morgan for women
dislike

Sweet Paradise by Morgan is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Sweet Paradise was launched in 2006. Sweet Paradise was created by Antoine Lie and Guillaume Flavigny. Top notes are litchi, black currant and pink pepper; middle notes are cyclamen, butterfly orchid and hibiscus; base notes are sandalwood, musk and frangipani.

Litchi Black Currant Pink Pepper

Cyclamen Butterfly Orchid Hibiscus

Sandalwood Musk Frangipani

Sweet Paradise Fragrance Reviews

PurseJunkie
PurseJunkie

Man, and I thought everything Antoine Lie touched would be magic somehow. What a disappointment. Given the packaging and the price I wasn’t expecting anything complicated, but this isn’t even up to the standards of a simple fruit bomb, it’s just boringly soapy.

Fortunately it dissipates quickly; I’d be really mad if I wasted a wrist on this for a whole day.

polkadot27
polkadot27

Very pleasing scent it is one of those scents that makes you feel comfortable. To me it smells of fresh laundry and is very comforting and non threatening its like cotton and cream with a slight sweet smell coming through.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Opens with total citrus burst, after that a weird pine'ish scent. After an hour or so mellows down to expensive soap, which in itself is not bad. Just nothing very special.

I wanted this for the lychee, but it doesn't really stand out from under the weirdness and soapiness.

Longevity I find good, sprayed it on my hand last night and in the morning it was still there.

i don't find it "foul". i find it kind of bright and fizzy actually. a citrusy floral. nice for everyday in warmer weather for me. i use it in my bathroom too, to spray myself. i also don't smell one bit of pine in this at all.

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

FOUL! once sprayed it smells like cheap washing up liquid! or radox pine! where did the pine come from though? doesnt mention pine on the notes!

I now use this as an air freshener in my Loo! Morgan should just stick to clothes I think if this is all they can come up with :(

Eleiria
Eleiria

I am so surprised that there are no lemon listed in the notes. It's full of lemon! Like a lemon garden! :) Sweet Paradise is a happy fizz fragrance, sweet and summery. I like it.

Mari_on_net_te
Mari_on_net_te

After I tried it on me- allured by the bottle, I love butterflies, which are sort of a trademark for Anna Sui`s perfumes, which I love- I thought, that maybe it`s not a groundbreaking smell, but it`s nice: very gentle, mild, daily.
But, as it was warming up, it was getting sweeter and sweeter, until it started to smell like a soap; regular, rather cheap soap.
I don`t say it`s a bad perfume, only not good for me :)

orchidlover
orchidlover

Not too sweet, and not enough fruity. Smells like nothing, forgettable scent. Paradise should be sweeter for me, wrong name for this perfume. But young girls maybe love it.
I can't detect orchid in it.
Bottle is nice, but I'll pass mine.

vetiver
vetiver

ughh i tried this one some months ago, NO NO NO, it smells like rotten fruits under a ton of sugar...yuck

vipiri
vipiri

It is a perfume that smells very cheap. I had to throw it in to the trash!.

tsa22
tsa22

I was really disappointed when I tried this perfume. Normally I really LOVE the Morgan fragrances but thisone was really uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. I was getting sick of thisone... Bottle is nice ;)

Livious
Livious

i can't stand this perfume...
it's so common!

vertigo
vertigo

This is a PINK holiday craze.
Very sweet, girly, joyful.
Floral-fruity paradise for senses.
Not extraordinary, though.

Sweet Paradise by Morgan 3.27 out of 5 based on 70 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Morgan Sweet Paradise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Morgan Sweet Paradise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweet Paradise by Morgan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweet Paradise by Morgan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Morgan Love de Toi La Prairie Midnight Rain Britney Spears Believe Cacharel Promesse Salvador Dali Laguna Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Versace Bright Crystal Cacharel Scarlett Hugo Boss Boss Orange Betsey Johnson Betsey Johnson Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy Lacoste Touch of Pink Versace Versus Time For Pleasure Escada Pacific Paradise Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars