Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Cheap & Chic Moschino for women
dislike

I have it: 561 I had it: 579 I want it: 212 My signature: 16

Cheap & Chic Moschino for women Videos
Cheap & Chic Moschino for women Pictures Cheap & Chic Moschino for women Pictures Cheap & Chic Moschino for women Pictures Cheap & Chic Moschino for women Pictures Cheap & Chic Moschino for women Pictures

This is a feminine and warm bouquet with dominating rose and violet notes. Top notes include the freshness of water flowers and Citrus. Heart note is composed of the sumptuous bouquet made of rose, jasmine, freesia, violet, and peony. The base includes the notes of cedar, musk, vanilla, orchid and grey amber. Cheap & Chic was launched in 1995.

Bergamot Petitgrain Yuzu Brazilian Rosewood

priscillaemrich

Hairspray, hairspray, hairspray.

Yosa
Yosa

I remember when Moschino's Cheap & Chic first came out in 1995. The bottle stood out in the perfume section! I thought it resembled the cartoon figure Olive Oyl, which added to the coolness of it! I loved the scent too, and was blessed to receive a bottle of it on Christmas - my first ever perfume! It even came in a beautiful Moschino gift box.

I'm impressed Cheap & Chic is still available in stores, and each time I see a bottle of it it brings back many memories.

Alley - D
Alley - D

A little story if I may........

So I bought Cheap & Chip approx 15 years ago and have only just started wearing it again because my dear mother bought it for me. 15 years ago - I was 15 years younger in my 20s. Your 20s are a time for being a tad presumptuous, failing to observe the limits of what is permitted or appropriate and generally doing things your way, not giving a toss what others think.

I loved my Cheap & Chic - I sprayed and sprayed and sprayed and sprayed until the cows came home until one day I was on a train going to work and a guy I was standing next to turned to his girlfriend and said someones perfume smells like fly-spray then he turned and looked at me. Of course I was shocked - beyond shocked, I turned away and quickly thought he's an idiot who has no idea about anything.

That night I sat with my little bottle and drew in a large sniff to try and work out what this fella was talking about and I got where he was coming from. I realised two things:

One - I was spraying way too much on;
Two - If I spray less, I'll get the lovely intention that Cheap & Chic is meant to be.

This is a fun potent floral perfume. It almost boarders on sweet - overly sweet. I enjoy wearing it, but I don't fish around for it in my collection.

andriana3
andriana3

sophisticated and fresh!i think i'll never get bored wearing it!

This one is musky and spicy. There is too much musk for my taste, it's a little masculine in my opinion.
It's quite citrusy, floral and woody.
The positive thing is that it's seems to be quite strong for such a cheap fragrance. Sadly too musky and too masculine for me.

When I was a teenager, Moschino was my jam. I had and loved both this and Oh! de Moschino. For a fashion house, Moschino seems to put a lot of thought into their fragrances and has a definite point of view. Their scents are often skewed to the "clean" side, but with a quirky twist and unique note combinations.
Cheap & Chic is a fun fragrance because it's so changeable. At first, I smell yuzu and it actually smells like a different/unique citrus vs smelling like a generic lemon on grapefruit note, which I've noticed in other fragrances supposedly featuring yuzu.
As it starts to mellow, it becomes woodier. I smell the vetiver and rosewood, tonka as well. The floral notes start to pop out. Mostly waterlily and iris (though to me it smells more like the orris root in Oh! de Moschino).
It's slightly reminiscent of laundry soap or bath products, but not in a boring way. Like I said earlier, clean, but quirky.
In my opinion, Moschino scents are perfect for teens. They're unique, fun and not overly sexy or formal. Great casual scents for those of us who are older as well.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

This is one of the classic floral scent. I can't detect any citrus, it's slightly masculine and intense af first then it became sweet musky floral scent. I agree that it remind me of hair spray but not in the bad way.

Aysu
Aysu

I completely agree with Vjera, I used up 2-3 EDT bottles than found EDP in Strawberrynet, but could hardly finish the bottle. EDT smells like a modern classic and very feminine. Staying power / silage is better than EDP, EDP is like skin scent and feels like missing some notes (citrus notes, like petitgrain, yuzu or bergamot) and I would definitely choose EDT over EDP.

Vjera

This is for *_koko_* and anyone else with the same dilemma. I am C&C huge fan and after I joyfully used five EDT bottles and two EDP, I can confirm that EDT is muskier and softer. It is not about intensity of the scent or the aura. As a matter of fact, I surprisingly found EDT longer lasting on my skin and clothes. EDP is quite similar, but a bit sharper, fresher and more floral accentuated. These nuances are minimal, but whoever (ab)used one of the two variations should get the differences in the other. Needless to say - my absolute favorite is the EDT. If you liked it, I suggest you to go for it and forget the EDP - it is harder to be found anyway.

*_koko_*
*_koko_*

Is this an eau de parfum or an eau de toilette? Because I have a tester of the Eau de toilette.. I love the edt.. is it similar to this?
I don't find it anywhere..

reborn
reborn

nice non offencive every day perfume.Nothing special though.Too sour on me and that bothers me a little

Dominic80
Dominic80

Simply grew up wearing this! I used to seduce even nuns, since the complicated yet lovely scent created here it is a real under estimated classic!
It has a light powdery and fruity touch to enhance in the drydown the initial robust flowery composition.
Fresh but never subtle, can be unisex if a dude can pull it off as i used to do at 16! Now i couldn't wear it anymore! But its memory has stayed forever bright,luminous and incadescent.

Fragaria
Fragaria

In spite of not being overly fond of fresh ozone type fragrances like JLo's Glow, SJP's Lovely OR D&G's Light Blue, I LOVE this one. Seems to be the very same type of fragrance but, it has ONE thing that makes me fall for it....and I have NO idea what it is! How can I love this to smithereens!? This scent is like smelling a clean, dry, definitely dry, silken heavenly body whilst you yourself haven't bathed in two weeks. That is how WONDERful this scent is to me. LOVE the bottle, commercial, colors, smell and even the euphoric feeling it ALL gives me. This is like a childhood dream one has, and then having the very same dream as an adult and remembering, feeling, ohhhh the deja vu!!!!! I am sure glad I've found this! It's a time passage. I don't know what it is that I dreamt or felt as a child, but this is it! This is just plain KEWL!!!! I can't believe it will be this grand to others, but I'm sure there's a handful that will relate to my review?

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

I just wrote a very lengthy review and when i clicked 'Submit', is vanished! I'm not happy at all. I don't have time to type it out again

Basically i love this scent, i wore it as my signature sxent back in 2003 - 2004. (I also loved Moschino's 'L'Eau Cheap.and Chic, now sadly discontinued).

This is a warm, silky, floral. Very nice on the skin.

lirael00
lirael00

I've just received a tester and whooa, a total suprise coming from this one. Lovely, sexy, easy breezy smell appropriate for all ages and all occasions. I don't even know what my nostrils are detecting but they like it, that's the important part. Unfortunately it doesn't last on my skin, so I think me and my Moschino will soon have to say goodbye too each other,

MissLola
MissLola

Don't like it at all, if I sprayed it on, I get nauseas and want to get as soon as I can a shower. I throw it away.

polkadot27
polkadot27

I really like this fragrance. I would say it was a mature one it is warm spicy and aromatic. It is definitely a winter one it is a firey heat like fragrance. After i spray it i cannot smell it so much yet, hours later people will comment and ask what im wearing. So it is a strong long lasting fragrance but its one that blends into the skin's natural smell and is therefore difficult for the wearer to identify with. I would say it is spicy sophisticated and sharp. I imagine a well dressed bussiness woman in a suit wearing this one.

LisaMari
LisaMari

Cheap but not chic. This fragrance is just like a watery aldehyde with a hideous stale beer dry down.. :(

trishtan
trishtan

I think this perfume is a bit unique. At first spray its smell synthetic. A bit strong too. But after a while it gets softer. Citrus fresh, flowery, spicy, musky. Smells really different from the first spray. It reminds me of grandma's house in the morning. The cold air, the quite place & smell of the old furnitures. Where there's a lot of beautiful memories that makes u smile. The longevity is good too.

divaofdevotion

There is NO SCENT on the market like this one! I purchased it for mom and she loved it! I wanted it for myself but it is a hard find BUT lucky for me, I found another gift set at Marshalls...I am so glad I did, this is ONE OF A KIND!

Soft Cells
Soft Cells

Never judge before you try ..
I would seem to looked down this scent, I think it is misguided by the name of the brand (the other fragrances by Moschino are original, but not to my taste). I was thinking of a perfume "witty" and out of line, instead it was love at first try.
I could not believe: an elegant bouquet, enveloping, warm, flowery at the right point but surely sexy. I admit it: I remember the smell of the skin after a night of passion, good memories, good times. Brilliant in the nose that created it, dosed artificial ingredients in a harmonious and warm way, creating a melody around a sour note but that almost touches the heart and soul.
Almost perfect and not heavy or intrusive.

naksnaman
naksnaman

I have been wearing this for 15 years. Its my signature scent and I almost feel naked w/ out it. Love, Warmth, Affection, Hugs, Kisses, and long stares in a bottle. Men breathe it in and and become magnets to your embrace. You can't explain its power unless it mixes with your chemistry just right. Its my secret woman and I'm so glad its uncommon as it sets me apart. Classy, subtle...clean and sexy. A

GoldieGoldie
GoldieGoldie

A pleasant fragrance sweet, fruity, a true gift for Olivia,Popeye is jealous. A scent suitable for girls under 30

HopeAyanami
HopeAyanami

I wore this all the time when I was in my 15/16 year old goth phase... this scent reminds me of that time period.

divaofdevotion

This is a very unique scent...When I first sprayed it, I was not impressed...it was very musty, somewhat masculine...but as it settles, it turns into a very classy, clean and sexy scent. I love it now!!! And the best part, I found a gift set in TJMAXX for $15.00, talk about a steal!

jivaswood

I bought this perfume still in the nineties, shortly after launch, in 1996. I've kept the first bottle in a drawer, when the typology used was different. The packaging was different and I even thought the former was more interesting/ beautiful. Well, I have no shame to say that I got attracted by the bottle/ packaging. I really cant find anything interesting in Cheap & Chic fragrance, maybe just the fact be quite different (like almost all perfumes from this label, vide: Oh and Couture!). Even passing years I could never like the floral, powdery, almost aldehyde of MOSCHINO Cheap & Chic. It is exactly what this scent is: synthetic, artificial and dirty. As usual irony present in fashion shows and products of this brand, the CHIC must be the bottle & the Cheap, naturally, the fragrance. More than logical. When I test on other people (of course, without showing the bottle), they often say that it smells like mildew, moss, old thing. It's a perfume that sells very, very successful and easily find many using and finding the maximum and that's something unique. Unfortunately, almost all who love perfumes, have got their Cheap & Chic. That's not rare, that's only cheap and confused!

PS. I would like to taste EDP version!

Scent:

1*/5*

Bottle:

5*/5* (Olive Oyl + MOSCHINO printed on the packaging + girly/ironic aspect = sales success)

Foxie
Foxie

What an interesting frangrance. Powdery, soapy, clean. It is nice to put on after a shower for a cozy day at home. Or to wear out if you want to be very unique! Being so different makes it sexy and interesting on the wearer. The bottle has a humorous quality. It is so hard to find this fragrance...when I find a bottle I will buy it again. On me is like sex in a bottle!

meligonlan
meligonlan

This is an example of a high quality perfume for an affordable price! The smell is so unique, the bottle is so cute and the price is great!

Soie
Soie

I live in the city but in smelling this I can easily imagine what it might be like living in the countryside and opening a window on a spring day to experience the scent of fruits, flowers, grasses, woods & water carried on the warm breeze.

That describes the scent of Cheap & Cheap to me.

The freshness and fruity qualities of the hesperidian notes, including greeness from the petitgrain; the soft but lush floralcy from notes of violet, orchid and peony; the airy, clean note of fresh jasmine; the citrus, rose and woody effect of rosewood; the reminiscent of water notes of water lily and ambergris; and the warmth fromvetiver, vanilla and musk.

Peachply

Super glam and yummy very grown up scent. They made a deodorant and soap with this at some point which were very nice. This is not for the shy though, it's obvious to all your are wearing PERFUME a heavy scent.

bobbydrugan
bobbydrugan

smells like sleeping in freshly washed sheets in my nans spare room,clean,fresh,homely,safe. Nice day scent for muddling around the house x

lcommisso
lcommisso

I bought this mistaking it for I Love Love (I remembered the bottle shape). It is powdery and clean, but not necessarily clean nice, but umm, like designer cleaner. I would actually use this to spray my car to freshen it up.

irishenka
irishenka

Cheap & Chic is very unusual scent and easily recognizable. You can't hide when you wear it =)
It certainly does NOT smell cheap, but CHIC.
Love it.

mabelyang
mabelyang

I was first attracted to this because of the bottle. Red & black, such a seductive colour. But yet i hesitate to purchase it was I really couldn't pin point if I love it enough. So finally one day I thought why not? But I didn't really remember the scent.

At first whiff, I thought, hmmm... slightly masculine? I gave it time to sink in, and now I'm in love. It reminds me of clouds and a fresh bath. I think I'm in love with myself now.

It has a hint of warm musk, and I have to admit I do love the scent of bergamot, not too sweet, a touch of fruitiness.

Very quirky, fun and warm with a slight elegance scent! Reminds me of flirty summer days.

LOVE!

This is my all time favorite, Its my signature scent, I've had so many bottles I have lost count. Men and women love it on me. Its a like a cashmere sweater.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

I love Moschino's older perfumes. Cheap & Chic is timeless, i had 2 bottles of it and it never felt tiring and never out of place.
It's rather 'perfumey' - but in a good way.
Smells like high end makeup, rose soap, new car... It's calm but spirited, simple yet refined, hence the name 'Cheap & Chic'.
It's fun but intelligent fragrance and it positively impacted my mood. I fear it might be discontinued.

Smunky
Smunky

What note is it that makes this smell like pure celery on me? An hour later, and that's mellowed and I can smell more of the flowers, but that overwhelming celery opening is enough to make me change this from my have list to my had list. Disappointing - the bottle is so cute too.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Smells ok, but doesn't last. Neutral office perfume.

xabaras
xabaras

Sharp musky note in the opening, then some dry flower, a strange smell, almost bitter. It reminds me of soil and grass. It settles as this : something very dry with a bitter background which reminds me of licorice. It doesn't feel cheap at all, it actually reminds me of those well balanced fragrances elegant business ladies wear to look assertive. It is not me, but it is definitely original. I have not had the pleasure to sniff anything else like this out there...

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

To me, this smells somewhat similar to Fan Di Fendi (edp) .... it smells like oranges and a soft insence. While I am certain there is no incense (or orange for that matter) in this, I do think that the notes combine create that feel. What I dont like about this are two things, I get somewhat of a soapy feel (i dont like soap with the incensey smell I do love soaps like heure exquise and narciso rodriguez and chamade), and that very prety fan di fendi type smell lasts about as long as fan di fendi does, which is like a few minutes. Therefor I feel this is ''Cheap'' for a reason. I do love the bottle and so wanted to adore this perfume, sadly it was not meant to be.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

What note is it that creates the Elnette hairspray feel in this?
It`s a bit disturbing, because otherwise this is a really sexy spicy/violet/liqourice/apple/oranges/honeyed roses/peach/vanilla/musky/ambery scent. Every freaking note in the world is represented here, but it works.
Great longevity and sillage.
Unfortunately it`s not cheap (!) at all, at least not in Sweden.

corinnesmith1
corinnesmith1

The only thing I could ever think this scent smells like are cherries, almonds, maybe macintosh apples and effervescence? I found this after spending about an hour and a half (as usual) at the perfume counter. Of course, I had to have a new scent, this was the only thing that smelled fresh and different and kept me sniffing throughout the day without being put off. I found this to be a strong every day staple, without smelling like everyone else who wears perfume. Whenever my day felt mundane and boring, this scent would make me feel sophisticated and European.

Bella Amapola
Bella Amapola

The bottle reminds me of Olive Oyl, Popeye's girlfriend :P

I used to like it years ago, now I can't stand it, to me it smells cheap... and just that, like the carpets of an old taxi or a strippers club. Sorry, but that is my personal oppinion.
My taste changed and now I like another kind of perfumes. Also, it reminds me that I bought it just because I wanted to win a guy's heart who loved it. I really didn't like this perfume much, back then I thought it was nice but just that, however I used it because of him. In the end, he broke my heart in a disrespectful way. I got very depressed and it took me a while to get over that and move on.
Can a perfume tell a story? Yes it can, even one that you don't like.

Vita nuova
Vita nuova

really good , deep and fresh fragrence.my girlfriend uses this perfume and i admire this smell.

pbluberry
pbluberry

It smells like heavy men colgne at first spray but it dries down to a nice floral and gentle clean smell. It is a little rosey and soapy like most reviewers mentioned. It's a nice and safe scent.

julieanneh
julieanneh

Really don't like this one. Just doesn't work well on my skin i guess. It smells after a while of peppery tobacco even though its not in it.

HilaryAppleFace
HilaryAppleFace

I've been telling myself to never blind buy again, but with this cute Olive Oyl-inspired bottle, how can you resist?

I'm normally a heavy oriental type of gal, but I decided to take a chance on this $30 gift set from Marshall's. Tearing it from the box, I eagerly sprayed the substance onto my skin hoping I would at least like it a little bit.

Thank goodness, I loved it! Its soft, clean musk is a delightful change from my dessert trolleys and geisha concoctions. It's so refreshing in the start, like lathering shampoo. It dries down to a lingering rosy-soap smell. I know not everyone is into that kind of smell, but if you want a break from your heavy night fragrances and don't want to smell like a juice box, this is the way to go.

Veronicajg123
Veronicajg123

People need to get over the name Moschino cheap and chic being supposedly offensive lol. It's all part of humor and none of it is cheap that is the point.

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

one of the best bottles ever! but i can't say the same of the smell

st@rz
st@rz

This is basically exactly what the name suggests - a very chic, modern fragrance at an affordable price. It is more interesting than a lot of florals, but still quite linear and safe. It is the kind of perfume that is perfect for every occasion, innocuous enough for the office but distinctive enough to be worn as a signature scent.

I think the bottle is cute and okay, but I would have preferred a more classic glass decanter.

giulia
giulia

i love love love it
i can t get egnouf of it,it s one of my favourite ever.i buy it sow many time,good

hopscotch-bunny
hopscotch-bunny

Very unique perfume. Beautiful citric opening, the water lily in the middle, and gorgeous long lasting dry down – pure ambergris. Love at first sniff!

hawkinsk3
hawkinsk3

I had passed up the fragrance for years without giving it a second thought. Then one day I smelled a sample and I was so surprised. It was love at first sniff! This is such a nice, unique scent and it lasts ALL DAY LONG. I think it could possibly be a unisex fragrance. It's not too subtle, not too perfumey, not too anything, and it's great any time of year. It's the perfect everyday, casual scent for me.

kvety
kvety

Right... Cheap and Chic...
I have bought this on a whim after reading about it on here and not really knowing how it actually smells.

It was a very good move i must say... Apart from the name, of course, which is a little insulting as people mentioned before, this is actually a nice and sophisticated fragrance...

i find it is one of the few that actually changes over time and it definitely lasts... In fact, less is more with this one, because i get hardly as many comments when i spray loads as when i only use it sparingly...

So yes, warm and flowery, does not smell cheap according to my humble opinion... :)

delica67
delica67

To Vie cafe

Although I now love chip and chic, after actually wearing it for acouple of days,It wasn't always like that at all!

I remember how much I hated it, sniffing it from the tiny sample bottle I had received from a magazine, years ago.
Hated it to the point of thinking, I should give away this "stupid" perfume.

So, to come back to your question, sharp opening? No doubt.The opening is sharp, leaning to the masculine side.
Rancid cyclamen? Hardly. Maybe a slightly weird note or combination of hesperids, nothing gone bad.

And yes, the dry down is smoother, free from that note, which is at the same time weird but charming.

Overall, a very well blended perfume, which was only recently revealed to me.

mj518
mj518

I like it. It's nice and simple. I do find that it smells very similar ( not exact) to True Love by Elizabeth Arden (?) which I have.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

Just ordered this on ebay for $20US and cannot wait to get it!

I noticed a lot of people on here mention that they do not understand why it is called "cheap and chic" and they wished the perfume was called something else. The way the brand Moschino works is that they have 3 labels that are:
1)Moschino
2)Moschino cheap and chic
3)Love Moschino
And they go from very expensive to more affordable. They classify all their products under that system. Shoes, handbags, etc. They have a kooky style and for them, cheap is almost sarcastic and meant to be fun. So this is why this line is named "cheap and chic". Not to be taken seriously.

I had "Moschino couture!" which I loved dearly and now I have the "I love love" bottle and love it just as much. The olive Oyl bottles are much nicer in real life than they seem to be on photos.

EDIT I cannot like this perfume. The first hour is musky cyclamen and roses and that smells just awful on me. Also made me sneeze a lot. I cannot wait 3 hours for the nice dry down every time I want to wear this. Ugh. Too bad. I so wanted to love this! I am still willing to give it yet another chance... and another, and another. Just because all of you lovely people like it so much!

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

A beautiful musky and powdery scent !
It's not "heavy" as it might sound , it's still fresh and "light" .
I reaaaaaallllly like this perfume , I personally prefer to "wear" it during the winter.
The bottle reminds me of "Mickey Mouse" haha , don't ask me why , but I love it , it's so special and fun !

This is Moschino's best scent so far !

Ashreger91
Ashreger91

I just saw this perfume at tj maxx for 10.00... I live in tx... they still sell this

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

This perfume is NOT discontinued. I found it at both Moschino website, plus Moschinoboutique website. So it's still available, this lovely perfume. Maybe it's just discontinued in USA. You can buy it online on their official website, unless you take a trip to Europe. :-)

acciomisti
acciomisti

The bottle looks like Olive Oyl! :P

Rainey
Rainey

This fragrance is one of my all time classics and I could never get fedup of it. To me it very long lasting, quite strong and not too overpowering.

Migalex
Migalex

It smells very much of petit grain, I cannot smell any flowers in it. To me it smells entirely like a masculine scent.

cbishton
cbishton

I found this at TJMAXX and based on the reviews thought I was going to love it. Unfortunately, this perfume, and also Hippy Fizz, which I snapped up too just don't do it for me. Cheap Chic opens on my skin with intense pepper and is very spicy in an almost disturbing way - not what I usually look for in a perfume. It then settles down into a softer, but still very peppery scent, and finally, after at least an hour, I can detect rose. It's just weird on me. I can't say that I don't like or I do like it. It will probably get returned because usually when I love a fragrance it's love on the first day. I've given this two days and am still unsure. Same with the Hippy Fizz - perhaps Moschino simply doesn't match my body chemistry. It's not something I ever really thought of before but seems to be an issue here.

Miuccia
Miuccia

A very special and unique perfume for me. I can easily say my signature lifetime scent. I agree with others saying it does not match everyone's bodily chemistry and I do not want to exaggerate here,however for me since I got it it was match made in heaven. Also, one thing I really love about perfumes is that the same perfume can smell differently on every single person. That is how this perfume works for me - no one ever recognises this scent on me, yet I always, and I really mean ALWAYS, get compliments and am being asked for a name of the perfume. Not to mention that it is huge magnet for men! Who also say that they never ever smelled a perfume quite like this one on another woman. I know it may sound cocky, however this is just indication for us Ladies that the notion of "signature scent" is true and that each one of us should have it. I know I found one in this little precious one! :)

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

Cheap and Chic immediately reminded me of Sung's Jewel, similar citrusy start and dry down. But as I wore it today the coriander began to make itself known. And, although I am not overly fond of coriander as a spice, it really seems to ground this scent, giving it a depth and duration that the Sung scent, though more elegant, lacked. I would definitely use it as an everyday work scent.

It has been available quite inexpensively at Ross and Marshalls, but I would never had bought it if it weren't for the reviews on this site.

A bouquet of the white flowers in this fragrance mixed with musk reminds me washing powder scent. Not my cup of tea(

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Interesting scent. I definitely get the coriander, which I wasn't sure I would like. I think I'm still not sure if I like it, but that may just be because I'm used to sweet scents, and this is not sweet. This scent is how I would picture an Italian lady smelling. It's definitely light and fresh, but you just have to decide whether coriander is right for you. For me, I still haven't decided, but I like how unique it is.

By the way... I have read that people are searcing for it because it is discontinued. I just saw several bottles at Marshalls, and one at Ross today. So I think you should check out those places if you have them nearby.

pumpkin
pumpkin

I love this. I have worn this for 12 yrs and gone thru about 25 bottles. It mixes well w/ me and I get compliments by men and woman. Its my spray on cashmere sweater and secret weapon. It is my scent. Clean but cozy.

DarkClarissa
DarkClarissa

I had such high hopes for this. Floral, citrus, musky sounded perfect and right up my street, so I sent away for a sample. I very often just buy blindly, but I wanted to test this first due to the corriander that seemed to be very prominent.

I am glad I did sample it first. I have now discovered that there are very few spices that I get on with and corriander doesn't appear to be one of them. Initially, this has a very alcoholic hairspray feel to it. So I left it to settle. After about half an hour I went back to my wrist. The corriander is extremely vivid, very peppery and dry, almost gourmand to my nose, smelling slightly of curry. Now I love all Indian food, but I don't want to smell like my Biryani!

Unfortunately, the only other thing that is particularly noticeable is the musk, other than that I can only get the tiniest whiff of fresia and rose. It is such a shame for me as I am very disappointed. If you like various spices or pepper, this may be just the fragrance for you...if you're not sure about them then I would recommend testing before buying. It has good sillage, I cannot comment about longevity as I had to wash it off after an hour and a half, sorry guys!

brettashley
brettashley

Oh my god. I'd forgotten I'd ever had this until I ran across this on Fragrantica. This must've been my first bottle of perfume ever! I had the little globular bottle of it when I was... oh gosh, I must've been 5 or 6. I think my aunt had somehow gotten a free miniature and given it to me. I remember dabbing it on and thinking, "This is what a grown woman smells like." I'd love to get my hands on this and smell it again... it must not have been too bad if it kindled a life-long love of perfume in me! (That or I'm an incredibly easy sell.)

Oh, and I had no idea that the full-size bottle looked like Olive Oyl! Definitely adorable.

weegee
weegee

I'm a BIG fan of rose and violet but I find them nonexistent here, not that that's a bad thing - far from it!

Much to my surprise I find Cheap & Chic to be the identical twin sister to, of all things, Escada's Acte 2. Really! In a wrist-to-wrist comparison I truly cannot tell them apart. They share an odd, grassy note that reminds me of freshly mowed hay bales stacked in a barn. Yes, there's definitely a bit of a sour note to both but the sourness is both fresh and earthy in a way that I find very appealing.

In a fragrance market postively flooded with candy-sweet, fruity-florals (which I enjoy also!) it's so refreshing to come upon something different.

Cheap & Chic features a prominent coriander note and I was shocked not to see it listed among Acte 2's notes but I continue to be pleased and delighted by the strange alchemy of fragrance formalae.

Defnitely "try before you buy" fragrances but for those of us who like to venture off the beaten path just to see what few others do Acte 2 and Cheap & Chic deserve prominent places in our wardrobes.

Moderate sillage with 6-8 hour longevity.

Fehdandoo Del Enzioo

Love it ! .. too bad its discontinued ..

jivaswood

I would like to know if there's any difference between EDT and EDP. I have a bottle MOSCHINO Cheap & Chic, I notice a difference between the liquid container of the old and current. The ingredients of the old bottle were more natural sounding. I think the scent of the new bottle is more synthetic and artificial, it irritates my nose. I honestly think it salable only by the bottle. Either way, MOSCHINO released a new version of Cheap & Chic, EDP. Has anyone tried it? I wonder if anyone notices the difference between the smell of the old bottle and the current and if anyone knows and perceives differences between EDT and EDP.

Scent:

1*/5*****

Bottle:

5*****/5*****

Peachply

Intense, heady, sexy, femminine, vampy.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

Cheap & Chic. Oh, it's definitely Chic! I only wish it was cheap! I would stock up on this crazy looking bottle out of fear I can't find it anymore; because I love this fragrance!

There is something about Moschino perfumes that make them feel and sense like black or purple velvet. You want to touch it, and put it on. Most Moschinos are soft, yet distinct and take your sense of smell on a magical-mystery-ride. This one is no exception.

Opening up with cyclamen and freesia, vanilla and a naughty rose join, bringing a hint of violet. Musk storms in and drags cedar along sprinkling coriander. I think they are having a party and I am the guest of honor : ) The dry down is divine. The silage is 'magnetic' and the longevity is amazing, especially on clothes.

Every time I wear this people wanna "sniff" me. It's odd but I can't blame them. It's a very unusual scent, easily recognizable and attracts attention like a magnet. It is slightly reminiscent of my other beloved Moschino Moschino (so good they named it twice ; ) But this one manages to have and keep its own unique personality.
It's just something you must smell! If you don't know it, look at the clip above, laugh, ignore the word "Cheap", then go to a shop and spray....Now; do you feel it? Yes! That is love, magic and sex in a funky bottle.

claudja smeller
claudja smeller

Não conhecia, e quando usei, detestei...mas no dia seguinte, por acidente uma gotinha caiu na minha mão e...aconteceu!! Adorei.

Ele é doce mas não gourmand, ele é floral, mas não enjoativo; ele é um equilíbrio fino.

Adorooooo!!

artsyrn
artsyrn

I adore this fragrance. It is really lovely, inviting and interesting . The woman wearing this has on faded jeans, diamonds,silk and a soft, fluffy,expensive sweater . She's put together,welcoming and warm, but not high maintenance. Also, she is all smiles...The coriander and musk play off the subtle floral,and sour fruit so beautifully.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

My cousin hated it and gave it to me.... And I loved it! It's an interesting scent. It's fresh, special. You like it or hate it. I think it has to work with your skin though. But it's recognizable. It's a pity they chose a name like Cheap and chic... it doesn't smell cheap.

natacli13
natacli13

The more I wear it, more I like it.

hlhenderson
hlhenderson

Flashy, brassy, & loud, but lacks any real personality. A heavy perfumey perfume, with notes of baby wipe.

kittike
kittike

altough pleasant, it's not lasting at all

Roma27
Roma27

Wearing this right now and my better half is just loving it on me! What a Seductive fragrance! Absolutely Seductive! Trust me. I don't think many will take this bottle design & name very serious, I know I did not, until you smell what it contains.....Wow! Let the men around you speak their mind. Enough said.....try it.....if you can still find it in stock anywhere. Unlike what I expected, I was Surprised. Pleasantly.

blueviolet
blueviolet

This is sex in a bottle to me. Sooo good, is it true its been discontinued? Very sad news if its true, its a classic. Its so warm and unique, does not smell cheap at all, God knows why they chose that name? Its very elegant. Will buy again, I need to have this in my collection.

anniebanannie
anniebanannie

Somehow kooky and kind at the same time. I guess that more or less describes Olive Oyl. This is a very clean citrus, with some peppery spices sprinkled in. A touch of wood and a delicious freesia and rose join the mix. Towards the end a few hours later, the dry down is powdery, spicy, and somehow juicy. This smells so good, so fun, and elegant at the same time. It is feminine and cheerful but it also bites. I love it. If it wasn't for the fact that it lasts so little time, 3 hours tops, this would be a signature. I love it. When I wear it people say I smell very silly and happy. I feel silly and confident when I wear it. It never fails to bring a smile on someone's face. The original bottle I find charming, but I got the rounded bubble bottle instead and find it just as fitting.

This is my signature party fragrance. I'm one of those people that doesn't stay too long at a party, I'm always too busy anyway and fear getting bored. This provides enough drama to get me noticed and get people talking just as quick. Would I walk out the door with my head held high? Oh yes, says Cheap & Chic. "A lady always knows when to leave", is the final impression you should have of it. Trust me when I say this gets people talking.

SheShe
SheShe

I had a miniature of the fragrance, nowadays I have a sample.

Cheap & Chic... why did it have to be named "cheap"? I think lots of women may not like to try the perfume because of that...

The beginning reminds me L'Or de Torrente very much, it's herbal and dark. Then the scent becomes brighter and a luxurious herbal soap. I've never smelt something similar to this fragrance... I like it but it's not my type. The lasting power is very good. I don't detect rose.

melinamelp
melinamelp

Clean and tidy scent, with much of musk in it, but also has some notes of spices..? Nice for young ladies, for winter or autumn season.

tineke
tineke

lovely vivid scent, my daughter wears it with flair so when i smell it i think of her

i love it ! it smells very sexy ! .. too bad its discontinued ;//

chowchow41
chowchow41

I got a chance today to try this perfum, and i immediately liked it. I must say that i prefer this one over l'eau cheap & chic, because the musk smells softer on my skin not so sharp as l'eau cheap & chic does. It is a nice fresh clean scent for everyday use.
I like it.

Dollycat
Dollycat

One of my old time favourites! I really, really love this perfume, it stands out from the rest.
When i´m wearing this i can´t stop sniffing myself all day luckily its stays all day. I´m glad that not many people are liking this so i don´t smell like 13 in a dosen LOL.

KasiaS
KasiaS

A very underrated scent. Self-contained, transparent and elegant floral with very simple and common notes but somehow unique (probably coriander does the trick). Very "italian" which, in my own language means owning a citrusy+herbal+soapy+sexy twist (like D&G parfume and Sicily, or Trussardi Essenza). There is nothing too loud or lousy about it. I find it a must-try for every non-sweet feminine scents' seeker, as they are really few out there. In this one, the peach note is very prominent, but somehow not sugary or cloying, which is quite rare.

I'd say t's a sexy perfume without being too serious about it, and funny without being childish.

I think none of the Ch&Ch line managed to catch up with the prototype - this one is chic, the others make the cheap part, even if I like some of them (l'eau and hippy fizz are both nice). I also really like the bottle, all the others from the line being already a kitschy nightmare - quite funny, though.

odango
odango

Oh my, this was my first perfume ever! I loved it so much that my older sister bought it to me for my birthday.

Nowadays is impossible to find this perfume here, though honestly, I don't know if I would like this on my skin nowadays.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I was able to smell and try Cheap & Chic for the first time today and I was happy because I'd read such good reviews about it and wanted to try it for awhile.

I thought it was quite likeable at first, although not necessarily a perfume I'd be desperate to get my hands on! It was quite light and fresh smelling, although the longer it was on my skin the more I could smell a slightly artificial, clinical smell coming through. As well as that, it also started to remind me of another perfume but I couldn't remember at first what it was, but it also smells a bit generic anyway so it's not dissimilar probably to quite a few scents. Then it dawned on me - it reminded me of Rive Gauche, which I'd had years ago in my teens and which I thought I liked at first but then went off very quickly because I realized it was the wrong type of scent for me and I found the smell annoying!! I just checked to see if Cheap & Chic and Rive Gauche share similar notes and they have peach, rose, lemon and musk in common.

Anyway, after an OK start on my skin Cheap & Chic degenerated into a nothing particularly special kind of perfume and one that reminded me of a perfume I grew to detest years ago!! Also, I find the bottle tacky and ugly looking. Oh well, at least I've been able to try it for myself and now know it's not the kind of perfume I want in my collection!

SingaporeGirl1975
SingaporeGirl1975

I get given at least two vials every time I visited/purchased something from the beauty department. The name put me off so I always gave it to my then 15 year old sister who happily had my cast-offs. I was swayed when she wore it one day and actually bought a bottle.
I also discovered that perfume tastes change with time i.e. what you liked as a teen might not have the same appeal in your twenties and vice-versa so give some of your cast-offs a second try you might be pleasantly surprised!!

cimfonica
cimfonica

This one has such a pleasant opening, it smells so fresh and clean. You can describe it as watery and floral.

But the drydown is just terrible!!! It really smells like carpetcleaner, way too synthetic. It's such a shame... I really wanted to like it.

takeasniff
takeasniff

This to me is like Truth, true star, issy miyake because you really have to give it a chance and you will either like this kind of smell or you will hate it. Pure Turquoise is a little like this because it is so unusual but fresh and clean smelling. I love all of these so I am of no help what so ever all I can say is do not under any circumstance rely on sniffing the bottle in the store or the tester card. Put it on your skin and see what happens I dare you!!

eczsn
eczsn

this parfume is very very very good and i like it..

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

What the hell is grey amber? This stuff actually smells grim to me and very chemical. It has the 'clean' vibe of a glade air freshener - not pleasant at all and verging on a bad masculine, which is saying something! Sorry!

NNN
NNN

I would buy this perfume to go to work everyday.
It's kinda like a clean floral, very chic and casual, great if you don't wanna disturb people around you.
A very likeable perfume!

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Starts out not too sweet or too strong, floral with a little bit of citrus and a lot of ground coriander. The coriander is so prominent that I can well imagine that those used to the standard fruity-florals and who have never smelled the spice would be put off by it. To me, this departure from the standard formula is refreshing.

As the top notes dry down, the scent becomes a light powdery floral, still with a hint of coriander. At the end, about all that’s left is a whisper of musk. Sillage is moderate; the scent only lasts a few hours, although the light musk does linger longer. Despite the silly name and the ghastly red and black penguin bottle (which I fortunately don't own, since I tried a carded sample) this is an enjoyable scent while it lasts.

srimati
srimati

I bought it today in a collector house mainly for the bottle. When I tested it it came on with a strong floral and citrus notes but the dry down was not good on me, it turned quite synthetic.

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

You are married. I am married. You are helping me out of a black car. It is night. I am wearing a fur. You, a suit. I am also wearing this perfume because I know you love it...and will smell it behind my ears later in the evening.

aelias
aelias

There is nothing alluring about this scent. To me it smells similar to chemicals and plastic.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

On the morning of my husband's funeral this was the only scent I could bear to wear, and even then just a dab. My others were all too dark and sombre. He was a funny man and I thought the funny bottle and the light but not too sweet scent just right - he liked it on me too. VERY long lasting, just wish it had a nicer name, and it's certainly NOT cheap, but chic, definitely. I would recommend this for younger women, or the young at heart.

RkrChk

BTW, I've heard that the cartoon character Olive Oyl (Popeye's true love) was the inspiration for the bottle design...The folks at Moshino definitely have a sense of humor!

RkrChk

I absolutely ADORE this fragrance! It's clean smelling--starts out with a mild floral bouquet--it continues to wear well, and dries down to a pleasant musk. All of this, of course, will highly depend on personal body chemistry.

seventh
seventh

I know by now that Moschino doesn't make mistake with perfumes. I would buy every single one of them. This one is very long lasting, chic and it suits for everyone.

Vjera

Irritating shape, irritating colours, offensive name...
But still the best I've ever smelled! How can it be that a scent so perfect was an inspiration for such an annoying bottle?
Nevertheless, I cannot get enough of it! Every time I pass by, I grab that horrible bottle and spray it on... and it feels just like heaven.

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

Cheap and chic, simple and elegant, less is more ...
Use, abuse, but be balanced ...
Remember, the virtue is in the middle!

guest_mia
guest_mia

this perfume is so amazing, i wore it for 6 years. its impossible to find, though

The_Entity
The_Entity

at first i wasnt keen because i thought the name of it was a bit embarrasing...i decided to try, and thought it was quite a nice smell considering the price tag, long lasting too

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

My mum had this one. I remember, the scent was quite nice on her: elegant but playful. But on me - horrible >"< dirty sock with a hair spray or chemicals on top. So weird, but gets better with dry down. I tested several times - same result. so, definitely not my cup of tea. I let my mum use it all)))
btw, funny bottle!

I put off testing Moschino CHEAP & CHIC for awhile based on a couple of curious sniffs that nearly convinced me to rashly dismiss the fragrance altogether, overwhelmed as I was by the strong waft of volatile chemicals issuing from the tiny opening of the vial. Fortunately, I mustered up the courage to try this on my skin today, and I was most pleasantly surprised.

The drydown of CHEAP & CHIC is a powdery-musky floral--the focus is rose--which is truly beautiful and has great staying power. CHEAP & CHIC bears some similarity in form to BULGARI pour FEMME, although the latter does not have an off-putting opening at all.

In the end, I like the drydown of CHEAP & CHIC so much that I find it is worth the couple of minutes that it takes the loud initial volatile chemicals to evaporate off. I would definitely recommend not smelling this one for a couple of minutes after application. And if I were marketing this fragrance, I would produce samples only in spray vials to avoid alienating other curious sniffers!

Teebird
Teebird

Testing this one today-at first all I could smell was hairspray. But the drydown(after two hours) is a classy(not cheap!)floral. Despite the goofy bottle, I picture this perfume as one for an elegantly and carefully dressed woman in heels and pearls.

9154mf
9154mf

To me this is a fresh sweet easy to wear scent, I dont really smell coriander or spices, I basically smell peach the most. Anyway, this is a scent suitable for just about anywear anytime, and I would think that most men would like this. Its not what I would call a sexy scent in the traditional way, but i think its wonderful in its simple fresh way.

JOAN
JOAN

Really unique perfume,spicy and sweet.Perfect for fall-winter time...Smells so warm and cozy...definitely not "cheap" smell !!

Cyndyava
Cyndyava

Luv this. Very classy, sexy, chic. It smells floral and fresh and different than anything I've smelled. It's not typical; not super florally. I smell a nice deep musk undertone and a "green" fresh smell, too. This is just plain good. Love all the "Cheap & Chic's!"

LenaBel
LenaBel

This one is really weird but in a good way. At first it smells like slightly artificial sweet berry liquor mixed with spicy scent of a pine tree - sounds horrible but it kind of works in an interesting way! after a couple of hours it settles down to a musky smell with a spoapy edge.
For those who want to be original!

neve
neve

Ah, my first perfume! It was a gift of my mum.. and I've still got the bottle! Great packaging and warm, lively fragrance.

guest_Naksnaman
guest_Naksnaman

I have been wearing this for 12 years. Its my signature scent and a secret weapon for men..Think- cashmere turtleneck and a lot to leave to the imagination. I don't know what I'll ever do if I can't get my hands on it.

Cheap & Chic fascinates me with its diversity and unique blend of both spices and fruits combined with a soapy and clean accord.

I will admit that this fragrance will probably not capture you instantaneously, instead it will grow on you and develop into a scent that is truly difficult to resist.

I love how the coriander blends with the peach and citrus notes in the opening. Together they create such an unusual yet classy scent, which is not too spicy nor too bitter or sour.

The heart is pretty, but not overly feminine. I prefer it that way. It has more of a raw, 'don't mess with me' kind of approach, which would really suit a strong and determined woman.

The musk certainly dominates the drydown, however I don't see this as being this fragrance's downfall. It is a rather nice finish to an incredibly alluring scent.

From start to finish it is obvious that this is an Italian fragrance; such class, such distinction. Beautiful from start to finish, I advise anyone to try this scent.

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

Very nice scent. It´s spicy,fresh and fruity. Unfortunately it does not last on me - like all the other Moschinos. But I like it anyway. I will consider layering it with the shower gel and the body lotion.

renneyg007
renneyg007

This is really good. Fresh, soapy (in the best way), delicate and a little sharp. Its quite subtle but in no way a weak scent. Creamy rather than sweet. Makes you feel clean and feminine. Bottle is great, if a little weird. Would love to try out the eau de parfum version.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Lovely bottle- nice, a bit soapy scent inside. I wasn't impressed with previous Moschino's I tried, they were total soap on me or didn't work with my chemistry, but this one- pretty, cosy, a little sweet, a little sour here- and it's all balanced. It's long lasting and very cozy- I imagine it wearing when those snowy days kick in- you know snow all over trees and other magical stuff.
Peach is very noticable- it's kinda juicy.
Sometime maybe I will buy it.

persian_girl
persian_girl

Well, I don't like the name... Why "Cheap"? For me it is not a promising name and Moschino bottles are unique but remind me of something girlish and for teenagers.. but maybe the scent is not bad. Still worth a try at least.

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

This is a must have in my fragrances collection.

Very difficult to describe...

It´s classic, sexy and luxurious. Smells like vintage soap mixed with make up powder or something like. I´m sure you have never tried something like this before.

Perfect for glamorous woman, and ideal for all seasons (but, in my opinion, is better to use it in winter, day or night).

100% recommended. The lasting power is extremely good, and the scent is very original, clean and of course chic!

guest_me
guest_me

man magnet indeed, this perfume. a bit alike amarige. but better. it's quite nice, but a bit vulgar... anyway, that's ok for the right ocasion. Though I wouldn't wear it everyday... It's very strong and lasting. Lasts for a very long time, it's the most lasting perfume I had. After I wash a shirt,for example, I can still smell the scent a bit after it dries. And on the skin, you can still feel the smell after 2 days. The only big real minus is that it suits the chemestry of very few person. Smells real good on very few.

cora
cora

I had only deodorant and found the scent was wraping my body and giving it such natural aroma. SO, I suppose parfum sould be wonderful and magnetic :-))

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I know it's a whimsy and also a bit of an eccentric perfume, but it smells really good. Cheap and Chic explains Moshchino's personality for sure! He was bold and funny. I've also never heard of grey amber used in a perfume.

luz
luz

I love the dry down and received many compliments wearing this woody and creamy distinguised fragrance. But the top note are so sharp and make me feel really umcomfortable. Definitely not for me.

Malegria
Malegria

I always wanted to buy it and everytime I was stopped by the general opinion that this scent is too heavy for blondes.What a silly thing I was! A friend of mine sent me a sample, and it is wonderful.Wood and freesia! It starts pretty sharp, but melts down to a delightful flowery powder,classy and stylish. I think it can be worn by a woman of any age, the only demand is to hold your head up high! I would not call it fresh though, it is quite deep and the citrus and coriander are almost untraceable in the base. I can feel something like sugared orange peel in the very end, mixed with cedar and musk.

cryna
cryna

I smelled this today and I find it quite an interesting scent. I'm seriously considering buying a full bottle. Moschino makes some pretty good frangrances.

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

Firstly it comes a bit sharp and masculine. I suppose it's the coriander. But soon it evolves in definitely feminine scent - truly classical and still modern. From the beginning till the end this is a really fresh one! I guess it siuts best office and urban environment.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

My first real perfume.I bought it in 1996 without understanding why I liked it that much.Now I do.It's not just the well-being of the citrus top,it's the grey amber baby!!!Go grey amber,go.10 years later I found the orange-grey amber thing again in Eau de Merveilles.It's a win-win combination when handled masterfully.

leonora84
leonora84

This was one of my first perfume HG-s, I think I've worn it for 1,5 yrs. I have it in my collection. It has that special "italian flair", I could compare it in intensity to Cerruti 1881, and to the Versace fragrances, they all have a similar quality. This quality schould mean: long-lasting, sharp but warm, funny, sophisticated and a bit grotesque. It is a man-magnet too, one of those perfumes, which always brings me compliments.:)

Boggi
Boggi

I had a bottle of this for a couple a years ago, before I became obsessed by perfumes. I really don't know where the bottle did go. But recently I ordered a mini of this because I wanted to smell it again.
Wow, I really could not remember that it was so wonderful! Fresh and woody, but at the same time warm and special. It's true like the others reviewers said that its jazzy. Modern classic! This is acctually one of my favorites. Need a big bottle when the mini is empty! My nose is glued to the wrist. M-M!

Edit: Answer to Olive Oyl question: Yes, I think its meant to be her.

I was quite surprised by this one, as the bottle itself looks dark and alluring.
But out pops this burst of freshness, which lasts with you all day.

hena a
hena a

Smells fresh. Powdery and light. Nice scent.

Oxygene
Oxygene

Fun loving, feisty, flirtatious and free-spirited, very Italian perfume. :)

coco_mademoiselle
coco_mademoiselle

this is a very fun, optimistic scent . it leaves u feeling confident and free. this fragrance reminds me of jazz becuase its spontanious and unique, abit like the bottle!

this is my signiture fragrance so no one dis it! haha. i think this is a fragrance that best describes what i want to be. quirky yet classy. it smells sweet but not sikly sweet. it is a special fragrance made for fun loving women. i can imagine me as a granny but still wearing it! haha
oh and smells nice on dark women as well cus i am as dark as coffee! lol
so i think its a great fragrance!

nannaje
nannaje

I like the smell of it on my scarf on winter mornings up here in the north.

Cheap & Chic by Moschino 3.49 out of 5 based on 857 ratings and 143 user reviews

CHEAP CHIC for WOMEN by Moschino EDT .16 OZ MINI
MOSCHINO CHEAP CHIC HIPPY FIZZ for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
MOSCHINO CHEAP CHIC HIPPY FIZZ for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Cheap Chic by Moschino TESTER for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Cheap Chic by Moschino TESTER for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
MOSCHINO CHEAP CHIC HIPPY FIZZ for WOMEN by Moschino SET-EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ
Moschino Cheap Chic Eau De Toilette Natural Spray 25ml 0.8oz
Moschino Cheap Chic Hippy Fizz Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Moschino Cheap Chic Hippy Fizz Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Moschino I Love Love Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Moschino I Love Love Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Moschino Cheap & Chic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Moschino Cheap & Chic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cheap & Chic by Moschino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cheap & Chic by Moschino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.