Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cheap & Chic Chic Petals Moschino for women

Cheap & Chic Chic Petals Moschino for women
dislike

Cheap & Chic Chic Petals Moschino for women Videos
Cheap & Chic Chic Petals Moschino for women Pictures Cheap & Chic Chic Petals Moschino for women Pictures Cheap & Chic Chic Petals Moschino for women Pictures Cheap & Chic Chic Petals Moschino for women Pictures Cheap & Chic Chic Petals Moschino for women Pictures

Cheap & Chic Chic Petals is a new Moschino fragrance launched in 2013 as a bright floral - fruity explosion of intense flavors. The fragrance expands the Cheap & Chic scent collection inspired by cartoon character Oliva Oyl.

Its compositions, developed by perfumer Guillaume Flavigny, emphasizes fruity juices of pomegranate and wild strawberry, combined with red ginger, red orchid petals, gardenia and water lily with a sensual trail of musk, hinoki wood and Italian iris.

Chic Petals comes in a bright red bottle with cute white flowers. It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette with an accompanying collection.

Pomegranate Ginger Wild Strawberry

Forget Me Not

Cheap & Chic Chic Petals Fragrance Reviews

Smells_like_Cake
Smells_like_Cake

I bought this fragrance after getting a tester and spraying it just before going to work. During the day I was getting wafts of this sweet and uplifting smell...hmmm I smelled different kind of red fruits...and flowers...just yummy...the smell of this fume actually made me feel like getting tickled; it made me happy and joyous:) A fun loving fragrance and dare I say the bottle is pretty cute! Try it, why not, you might like it

Lettukestit

This is such a fun scent. Flirty and happy, just like the ad. So finally bought it, yea!

sherry22
sherry22

This fragrance reminds me the fragrance of forest, wood and red fruit. It is like when you smell the basket of fruit from Europe forest. When you are in middle of forest. I smell strawberries. Yummy, you want taste it. I dont think it is good fragrence in summer. It is quite sweet and then bees will be follow me. It is good fragrance in autumn or spring.

LIN
LIN

I scent a very unpleasant plastic synthetic scent. Plastic and flowers... i really really don't like this one!

Mademoiselleesp
Mademoiselleesp

La publicidad causó efecto en mí pues desde que vi el anuncio en tv dije "lo quiero", ahora que lo tengo en mis manos pienso que todo es un conjunto bien elaborado pues la publicidad, la presentación y el aroma van de la mano, ya que es alegre, divertido, coqueto, femenino y primaveral.

Ahora hablare de su aroma, según mi nariz lo percibo más frutal que floral, predominan las fresas y la granada, claro que las flores aportan lo suyo pues es la base para que no sea dulce y empalagosa,, sino que todo el tiempo se siente fresca, además no es un perfume frutal "aniñado", si bien es dirigido para un público joven ya sea en apariencia o espíritu.. es para mujeres relajadas, despreocupadas y como mencione antes alegres, coquetas y divertidas.

Su duración es buena, aunque su estela es suave, es para disfrute personal y de quien tenga el honor de estar cerca.

De uso informal en días de primavera y verano.

Pd: La botella me encanta ;)

Beccaru
Beccaru

strawberry water.... is the best I can come up with. Definitely more in the league of a body spritz than a perfume, theres just no oomph here at all... zero silage for no longer than a few minutes. Generic and pretty forgettable I'm afraid. The packaging is cute though.
I'll pass it on to the little sis.

suway
suway

there is something off about this perfume. it's really floral

apricot.porridge
apricot.porridge

This fragrance opens sweet and fruity, zesty (from the ginger), pomegranate first of all, then some strawberry.
As the floral note, I pick up the more milky side of violets.
ChicPetals does continue to be a fruity number after that, too, but less fresh: some wood comes in, making the overall feel slightly warmer and more gourmand.. I actually smell something lightly sticky, like popcorn!!
Not bad sticky - it is still a very delicate hint of girly-ness and playful-ness, I very much appreciate it, it makes the fragrance very young and carefree, excellent for the summer and both daytime and nighttime appropriate.
The fragrance closes with a fresh note once again: some sort of lemon to keep good company to the bakery-popcorn scent. A very pleasant and somehow unexpected mix.
A playful fragrance all in all, fun to wear, simple to like, not a complex one for sure though, to be noted, that doesn't have above average sillage or lasting power either.

fiouu
fiouu

I hate myself for liking this. Will probably buy it for summer.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

The strawberry and pomegranate are prominent, this is another fruity scent. I feel some waxy smell, kind of fruity/strawberry/raspberry lipstick.

mprince
mprince

It lasts well but the scent itself is a bit common and unmemoriable at all. I detected a sweetness of pineapple into it though it is one the notes mentioned. Not bad for summer but it just cannot drive me to get a full bottle. A bit disappointed really for the original moschino cheap and chic is a classic to me.

ismellsogood
ismellsogood

I like the bottle and I like the advert. I wish DKNY Red delicious was inside it though- to teach it a lesson on being a fun pretty berry perfume. It's ok took me ages to find it- not letting it go for now.. Wear it every day, girly but no attitude I'm afraid, I wish it had some attitude just like the character of whom the bottle depicts. Lovely crazy, fun, bossy Olive Oyl from popeye :)

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I just tested this today and it's the first Moschino perfume I've tried.

Despite some very tepid reviews about it on here, I actually like Chic Petals. Admittedly, it's not particularly ground-breaking or unique but it DOES smell nice. On my skin a lot of perfumes seem to go sweeter if they contain fruity notes, so I can't even detect ginger in this at all, and it certainly doesn't smell at all woody to me, and I mainly pick up the strawberry, pomegranate, the orchid and gardenia.

I only tested this a couple of hours ago and I can still smell it (which is more than can be said of some perfumes I've tested lately!) so the staying power so far is OK.

Would I spend a lot for this perfume? No, but I would definitely consider getting a bottle of it if I could get it for a good price! The only downside of this perfume to me is the horrible bottle .. all these Cheap & Chic bottle just look so tacky and, fittingly, cheap, although the price of the perfumes is not so cheap! These bottles look like a weird little man with a fat, blobby, alcoholic nose! Weird! Still, the perfume's nice though ! !

Lettukestit

Sitting here, sniffing on this.. I really like it :) I don't get the ginger, which is good, because it's not to my liking. But I do get the strawberry, one of my faves. This is a lovely girly fun scent. Sweet, but not cloying.

almarie
almarie

This hasn't reached the U.S. yet, but I think you can get it on their website at least. I initially wanted to try it, but after the negative reviews, I may just wait til it arrives at some point here in the states.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

I am a HUGE Moschino fragrance fan, but i tried this at The Perfume Shop counter and was not impressed. Smells like any other 'childish' watery fruity, sugary scent. Not at all the quality i've come to expect Moschino perfumers to produce. Very sad.

JUST BRING BACK L'EAU CHEAP AND CHIC! It was wonderful, i've never had so many compliments on a fragrance before.

polkadot27
polkadot27

I don't understand why its refereed to as woody. To me it is totally fruity and floral fun! I love it! It is a cheeky mischievous sweet fragrance. the pomegranate and strawberry blend beautifully together to the point its almost a gourmand fragrance, the gigner deepens the scent and adds warmth and spiceness which gives it that little bit depth. Finally a perfume where the advertisement and the bottle design match the scent inside. Fun, bright,happy, fresh and sweet. It has to be said unfortunately the lasting power isnt that long, nevermind it is still mouthwatering fresh and delicious!

This smells a lot like blooming trees on springtime. Light and simple scent. I find it quite pleasant because it's freshness and simplicity.

joan100
joan100

This is a slightly woodier version of Love de Toi by Morgan. Very fruity, sugary and cheap smelling. Truly dissapointing. Please replace this one with L`eau Cheap and Chic (missed by many).

juaguz
juaguz

Muy frutal y refrescante, y a diferencia de lo que dicen los demás usuarios, no es nada parecido a los anteriores Moschino... Un poco a Hippie chic de True Religion

outofocus
outofocus

Ouauuu... This is truly cheap, not chic at all.
Ok, I must have turned into a raspberry fragance hater, they all seem trashy to me, I'll stop trying anything in a red bottle.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

Moschino, what is wrong with you? Why you don't make original fragrances that aim to be classics (ex. Couture!, Moschino, Cheap & Chic and L'eau Cheap & Chic) anymore? Shame to Moschino, shame to Italian perfumery...

This fragrance is like a slap to the face with a wet (albeit juicy wet) towel. No thanks.

antonpan
antonpan

A 90% clone of Versace Bright Crystal, possibly a bit fruitier in the opening. Taking into account that Versace and Moschino perfume businesses are owned by the one company, the appearance of Moschino Bright Crystal like this was just a matter of the time.

dormir6
dormir6

"Fruity-laundry' fragrance :-) It's sweet and clean and innocent with a twist. You want to wear it even it has not a wow factor. Very refreshing!!!!
Good choice as a first perfume for girls but (as an adult) I would wear it summer. Winner!

yvonne961
yvonne961

bumped into it and had to try, it's irresistably lovely, just like the ad image of the lady, pleasant pomegranate and sunny ginger. i could picture a girl in glowing tanned skin, after shower(quite clean feel too), goes to the prairie and enjoys the Nature. the woody notes add it a bit roughness.

passionata20
passionata20

01. august 2013

This one has been on the shelves for about a week and i had plenty of time to test it. I must admit i didn´t expect anything good after a disaster named "Pink bouquet" from Moschino but since i have talked myself into new strategy not to judge the whole range or house by several fragrances i gave it a try. I must say i like it.
It is girly without being so called 2Typical teenage girl fragrance" IMO. I really enjoy the opening, it is soooo good! The strawberry is überdominant but the unusual combination of it with ginger and pomegranate is actually quite nice. It balances on a thin line of turning into "strawberries-gone-bad" without crossing it. Quite a zesty opening, sprakling and very joyful.

Later ginger is fading away and in the middle stage the most dominant notes i smell are gardenia and strawberry (still present very much) and pomegranate. This is when i find it bit less appealing, since gardenia is struggling with pomegranate and this is disturbing me. I am undecided yet if it disturbs me a lot or still tolerateble? I must admit that the closer it gets to the drydown the more it starts to remind me of a bathroom (or more precisly living room) air freshener. that is maybe because of the wood notes (is it pine i smell???) which appear closer to the drydown. The drydown is more about gardenia, pine and a slightest note of violet. Yep, as simple as ABC this fragrance is.
ANyway it is very pleasant one, i must confess that during all stages the various combination of notes gave me feeling that there is a pineapple note in here. A pineapple that is over ripe. I guess this is the combination of strawberries and pomegranate.

My opinion is that it would be more better for middle european autumn than hot summer. Might be also very good for chilly northern summer, i can´t imagine it would be very wearable in 30 and more degrees (celsius) heat. Too much gardenia for this kind of weather. but for us here up north it is quite ok.

This fragrance has more than average sillage on my and great lasting power, over 6 hrs.

I like it, but not love it, i think i need to try it once again during autumn. And it is not expensive after all, so a good choice. :)

robertachiara.santangelo
robertachiara.santangelo

This parfum sounds very good! It reminds me when I was a teenager :'). I taste it today and I'm so exciting of this fragrance.

Well,at first spray it is fizzy candy fresh, but the lily takes over rapidly, and the scent overall becomes quite floral, it is indeed an explosion of notes, not sure though that they quite work well together, the chemistry of the scent isnt very harmonious, like it smells like a dissonant mix of fruits and ginger and orchid on woods...not that it doesnt smell good, it turns a bit sour, I just dont like it too much
it is a bit of a mess as far as I am concerned.

RkrChk
RkrChk

Being a huge Moschino fan, I'm excited to try this new flanker...Every solo note is lovely, and I'm looking forward to finding out how they work as an ensemble...!

marcello19
marcello19

Sounds interesting. Especially because of the pomegranate, orchid, strawberry, gardenia plus the woodsy base may give it a longlasting edge too.
Looking forward to test it.

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

Yea! Finally, a new Cheap & Chic frag, it's been too long. The notes sound very tempting. Really looking forward to smelling this one!

nora elia
nora elia

I love ginger I can´t wait to try it

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

So cute bottle!!! The notes sounds good too. Cant wait to try it!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Moschino Cheap & Chic Chic Petals fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Moschino Cheap & Chic Chic Petals, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cheap & Chic Chic Petals by Moschino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cheap & Chic Chic Petals by Moschino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.