Designers » M » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Total people voted: 1922

I have it: 1307 I had it: 1047 I want it: 545 My signature: 27

sour
Cheap & Chic I Love Love Moschino for women Videos
Cheap & Chic I Love Love Moschino for women Pictures Cheap & Chic I Love Love Moschino for women Pictures Cheap & Chic I Love Love Moschino for women Pictures

I Love Love is a very optimistic scent, bursting with love, sun and bright colors. Fresh and sparkly, yet balmy bouquet opens with notes of citruses and red fruits. The heart introduces fresh flowers: lily of the valley, bulrush, tea rose and cinnamon leaves. The drydown is woody and musky: Tanaka wood, musk and cedar. The perfume was created by Olivier Cresp in 2004.

Orange Grapefruit Red Currant Lemon

Tea Rose Bulrush Lily-of-the-Valley Sugar Cane Cinnamon

Musk Cedar Woody Notes

D&G Light Blue

Cheap & Chic I Love Love Fragrance Reviews

greenteacherie
greenteacherie

One of the few decisions I made in high school that I am not, seven years later, embarrassed about.

amna723
amna723

Such an energizing woodsy citrus perfume! I get the strongest notes of pure lemon and orange followed by typical perfume-y spicy floral woodsy notes (I can't make out what they are exactly). Lasts super long. I can see this as the type of perfume I want to wear when I need a burst of energy and want to feel good. It's definitely sporty and for everyday, I can't see myself wearing this to a party or something. 5 out of 5! I would say it's exactly the same as D&G Light Blue, seriously it smells just like it. I prefer this one just because of the bottle (and obviously price :P). It just feels more youthful and fun instead of boring and old like the D&G Light Blue packaging. I've seen this perfume suggested to me for a long time but never really wanted it, however when I saw this in a 1.7 oz size along with lotion and body wash in a gift set at Marshall's for $15, couldn't pass it up. Try it out!

agado
agado

so in love with this one! such a nice and light citrusy scent. it does smells a bit like DG Light Blue but I would say this one is much nicer and lasts longer as well

maeha.vn
maeha.vn

I can detect the notes of citruses and bulbrush in first spray. It smells so good, so relaxing, like you're crossing the wild grass field. However, the staying power doesn't last much, mine are only 3 hours.
I guess this one does not made for cat-person. My cousin who is a cat-lover sneezed a lot when she smelt it on me despite the fact that I didn't put it on directly :(

teadrinker
teadrinker

Not going to lie, the immediate spray of this scent is not very nice at all. It's very sharp and has an unidentifiable generic smell. When it dries down it changes completely, however, and starts to smell like grapefruit candy. I love the grapefruit candy! You just have to get through the first five minutes or so, and then it becomes magical.

emi
emi

Why do you people keep vanishing the similarity to Light Blue? These two scenst are almost exactly the same.

adorkable_scent
adorkable_scent

This is my first edt. My parent gave me this when i was in my last year of elementary years back then. My type of scent is gourmand or woody but this one is okay. Sour, light and fresh. Very bright. I smell the citrus a lot, and then the aquatic accompany the citrus which make it very refreshing... this could be worn by all ages whether teenagers or the mature women.. not a bad scent at all;)

KeriB1982
KeriB1982

You know, I am really surprised that they are not listing aquatic notes, because to me, that's the dominating scent. I really like this scent, I think it's great for a warm day, and doesn't overpower. It's my new fave!

neovisual
neovisual

Everytime I try this scent I can just smell alcohol with some citrus. Ugh.. I would love to love this perfume but it's just way too sharp and strong and alcohol-smelling.

elaheahsan
elaheahsan

Ah.what an awful fragrance.I swear it smells like sweat not lemon.Really cheap and low-class.(In my opinion.)
It's really similar to
D&G light blue but light blue is much much better.
Update:And I can only get lemon.No orange,grapefruit...

lalondem
lalondem

The scent is okay for summer- I mean citrus is best for summer, fresh and all, but the sillage and longevity is AWFUL!! This scent seems to be mostly alcohol, which vaporizes really quickly. So much alcohol that if you had a cut, you could cleanse it with this! Got it online so I guess I'll keep it, but with the amount you have to put on to actually get some smell, this bottle will be gone in 3 days!!

serenitylola
serenitylola

I Love Love is the perfect combination of sweet citrus and sugar. Very refreshing and love the sweet citrus notes! I'm on my third bottle and I always get compliments and question as to what scent it is. I prefer this over D&G Light Blue as day spring/summer scent.

This is a fantastic, joyful fragrance and I normally dislike citrus. Although I Love Love is very citrusy, it never once recalls industrial cleaner (unlike Light Blue to which it is often compared).
The dominant citrus note is grapefruit, blended with a sugared lemon. Lots of juicy red currant and soft, woody notes. I don't really pick up on cedar at all.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

I love Cheap and Chic I Love Love. It is fresh and crisp, perfect for spring and summer. I still get compliments on it. I really do not understand the negative reviews. I love all of the sweet gourmands also, but this is a nice, crisp, lemony-citrus break from all of the sweet. By putting just a bit on, it really is an ideal fragrance for the office. I love this fragrance and I am now on my fourth bottle. Smelling fresh and clean is a plus.

jazminnie
jazminnie

When I was younger, in my teens, I seriously LOVED the way this scent smelled. Now in my twenties, I had finally been reminded of it and purchased a bottle only to be disappointed! It is VERY citrusy. I love scents that are fun but also sexy without smelling trashy, and this just isn't it.

I feel cheap wearing it.

qnxtn
qnxtn

This smells alright in the bottle and for the first couple minutes on my skin. But soon therafter I was running to the bathroom to vigorously scrub this off as much as possible.

I do agree this is similar to Light Blue, but there is something about both of the fragrances that is very noxious and headache-inducing, it doesn't even smell like perfume to me. Until I figured out that my friend wears Light Blue, I was convinced that every time we would meet up she just came from the dentist or did some teeth-bleaching treatment and I was smelling the chemicals wafting from her mouth. Thank god I never mentioned it.

This perfume is definitely not for me.

polly golightly
polly golightly

leggero e agrumato, assolutamente evanescente. perfetto per l'estate. sembra la versione eterea di light blue di D&G

goldiloks
goldiloks

I bought this as an alternative to Light Blue (which of course is lovely) as the sun is out a little more, and my nose it in the mood for uplifting citrus and soft trailing musks.

At first spray, it is wonderful! I smell grapefruits and tomato plant, a very green effervescent green topnote. One of those smells you breathe in, smile and feel positive about the day!

As time goes on, Light Blue usually softens on me, and becomes powdery, but I Love Love does not. It shifts into an almost masculine smell, like sporty fresh shower gel. Very much like Versace Man Eau Fraiche. I honestly think a man could pull ILL off, if they could move past the first half hour of zesty citrus. It really does change on my skin! Unisex dry down for sure! The first 20 mins remind me also of Shalimar EDT citrus top notes, and I'm now waiting for that lovely vanilla to emerge :S

An inoffensive happy little bottle of juice that won't break the bank.

Czarcasm
Czarcasm

Decided to review this today because it is quite warm here for the time of the year. I've had this fragrance for a couple of years now and I remember that I really liked it when I first got it.

When I sprayed it on I thought that the fragrance had gone bad. All I could smell was this awful mix of alcohol and cleaning products. The scent reminded me of children's glue that I used at school when I was a kid. I was so disappointed.

When I gave it more time to develop it turned very citrusy and musky. I still didn't like it that much, but at least it was already improving.
The drydown on me is mostly citrus, with a little bit of wood hidden in there. I absolutely love the drydown. NOW I remember why I liked it so much.

However, I won't repurchase this, because I absolutely hate the first two hours of wearing it.

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

With all the D&G Light Blue around me, I remembered something smelling similar and revisited I Love Love. Light Blue is similar but the two scents differ fundamentally. Light Blue is way too sharp and acrid and just ends up smelling like a cleaning product. I Love Love had a distinct mellow orange note and a creamier drydown. This scent is really fresh and juicy, but the staying power is atrocious. Worst longevity of any fragrance I have ever worn. I really can't smell a thing after 2 hours, which is sad from an EDT. Also, I hate the bottle and name, so blasé and kitschy. I would probably buy a rollerball or a tiny bottle of this if the mood struck but probably not...

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

I don't suggest blind buying this. It's cheap, but unfortunately not chic...at least not for me. Light Blue? Ummm, maybe a little at first, but with one spritz and once it settled on me, I smelled like eau du Pledge (lemon scented furniture polish)....and it became stronger as it heated up on my skin. It was really bad and I was hoping the other notes would come to save this scent.

Then, the bulrush came in, but instead of saving this scent, it really killed it for me. It was quite bitter and just stinky, like a ton of marigolds. Now, imagine that with the strong lemon furniture polish. Total disaster!

I can't stress it enough. Try before you buy!

bashe
bashe

to all I Love Love Lovers (haha, that sounds funny) who would like to own a showergel that smells similiar (in my oppinion the same) like this frag, I recommend using or at least trying out the showergel called Adidas Smooth with micropearls. I have been usig it for almost 2 years now and I can tell it smells exactly the same like this frag to me. give it a try ;)

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

I find this frag to smell EXACTLY like Dolce & Gabbana light blue, which is not a bad thing because I love that one. However if you are short on fund but love crisp citrus scents I recommend this one because I believe it is cheaper. It's smell is literally like fresh lemons. Interesting note that it's the same nose behind this frag and light blue!

LeggysMum

Was a super hot day today, and I layered the body lotion and perfume, and it was lovely, but I didn't give it that much thought...
Later in the morning, I had a friend come up to me, saying she had followed the fragrance to me... from quite some distance,( just entering a auditorium, where I was on the other side). I was taken aback, thinking I was a stink bomb, but she said it was lovely, and she guessed it was probably me, {in a room of about 20 women}, so I guess it fits my personality, or at least my scent profile, lol.

As I have previously noted, on my skin it doesn't smell synthetic, but rather fresh, juicy, mandarin (yes, I know that's not in the notes, but that's how it comes across), and now today teaches me, that it also has quite decent projection, if not always great lasting power. But layered, it lasts fairly well.

Sunburan
Sunburan

In the store it was brilliant, the lovely citrus smell reminded me of playing in the backyard as a child. I made the mistake at that point of buying it on the spot.

By the time a got home that next wave came off as sawdust to me. With my wonderful memory swept off into the dustbin this sits in the back of my cabinet never to be seen again.

silvia d
silvia d

Smth you can wear during spring/summer time. It stays on for about 2-3 h, but that s all. I can not see it as "a signature fragrance". No offence intended.

cockapoo9237
cockapoo9237

There are some similarities with DG Light Blue, however this ones opens up very sharp on me and smells synthetic in comparison to LB's more refined and gentle approach.

lirael00
lirael00

Reminds me of high school. So many girls were wearing I Love Love and you could never miss by buying this fragrance as a gift. For me it's grapefruit all the way. But a really lovely version of it. I'm not a citrus fan, so I could probably never wear this, but so many people can and it smells amazing on them. So youthful. Some of my friends still wear it and it always brings back sweet memories of being young and innocent.

Sweet Sea Pea
Sweet Sea Pea

I don't know about Light Blue...I had a friend who loved that and it was another non-descript D&G frag to my nose. I can't remotely remember what it smelled like, not even 5 minutes later. I purchased a mini of I Love Love after reviews here, and also using the note finder to find fragrances that resemble Fresh Hesperides, which I love but has absolutely no lasting power at all. It's not cheap either, and since the fragrance is gone in 15 minutes, I was hoping to find something similar. Voila, I was amazed to find that I Love Love has a very similar gorgeous, zingy grapefruit top note! It's hard to describe unless you've smelled it, but it's not just grapefruit. It's like grapefruit infused with all the other citrus smells and also a sweetness that is tart and perfect. Anyway, it's not *exactly* Hesperides, but it's very similar, and gives me that bright high feeling that only Hesperides has given me previously. I just got it so I don't know about staying power, but I put it on an hour ago and I can still smell that addictive note so that's already 4x better. Yay!! Many thanks to Fragantica, I'm always finding new reasons to love this site!

NinaSPakdi
NinaSPakdi

It's an okay fragrance. Very good if you're looking for something fresh and citrusy (and if you're a D&G Light Blue person) but I have to say that it's a bit "common." It's not too unique, I wouldn't be able to pick this one out in a crowd, and it smells like a lot of fresh-citrus-aqau fragrances on the market.

delikate

I have to write another review for this fabulous fragrance.

The two loves in "I Love Love" seem like a hasty redundancy, but if given a second thought, it means literally I am in love with love. This fragrance captures this feeling with extreme accuracy, with its romantic rose note and it's bubbly, fresh scent much like newfound love.

The fragrance resembles Light Blue almost exactly (my all time favorite until I came across this much cheaper alternative). Olivier Cresp is the nose behind both these perfumes, which explains why they're almost exact dupes. However, Moschino's perfume is much sharper in its citrus and cedar wood notes than Light Blue, and it also lasts a lot longer on my skin. The best comparison I can use are identical twins with differing personalities. Light Blue is more refined and subtle, while Moschino is loud and strong. Both smell similar enough to be mistaken as each other though, especially with a quick whiff.

I can smell the citrus, wood and rose most prominently, respectively. On me, the citrus is loud and lingers for quite a while on my skin. After about fifteen to thirty minutes on my skin, I get a combination of rose and cedar wood and a hint of citrus. An hour or two hour lapse allows the base notes to take center stage. On my skin, it is a sweet (not floral or tooth-aching candy sweet) musky and cedar woody scent. This may be a bad comparison, but the base notes smell like the sweetest, best smelling B.O. I wish I could secrete naturally. Some people find this perfume masculine, but it definitely is better suited for strong, bubbly young women.

I felt compelled to write a review on this fragrance once again because my cousin's daughter remarked twice today how wonderful I smelled. It truly is an inoffensive fresh scent. Not cloying or overly sweet, it is definitely my top choice for day to day casual wear no matter what season because it's fresh enough for summer, but settles down to a sweet woody warmth for winter.

Lastly, the least most important part of a perfume, in my opinion, but something that people frequently refer to regardless is the bottle. I find it easy to hold and spray so it is practical, which is all that matters to me. At first glance, I thought this bottle was ugly but it is honestly unique and pretty (in its own ugly way).

The price is also impeccable. I purchased a 3.4 oz from TJ Maxx for $30 but there is also a gift set with a 1.7 oz perfume, shower gel and lotion for the same price.

ginaerdahl
ginaerdahl

This perfume smells exactly like D&G light blue, which I really dislike. The opening citrus is very harsh, the woody dry down makes me want to sneeze.

delikate

It smells a lot like Light Blue but with a lot more zest. Slightly sweeter, but not sugary, soda pop sweet. Very good dupe of Light Blue. It's a little less elegant and more playful, though.

carleighmarley
carleighmarley

All I can smell is lemons. On me this is like a household cleaner and NOTHING like Light Blue. It vanishes ridiculously fast as well thank goodness. She is going back to Marshall's tomorrow. I found a 1 oz bottle on clearance for $16.99 so check there if you love I Love Love. This is like a screaming toddler with a lemon popsicle; she gets a sugar high and then passes out. I do not find this a very good value for the money, but to each her own, right?
EDIT-
About two hours in I can smell this on myself again if I sniff really hard. I can smell the wood, along with the citrus which makes me smell like a freshly Pledge wiped wooden dresser. Not my cup of tea. Also, still not very long lasting. She is still most definitely getting returned tomorrow.

izainbox
izainbox

Generally pleasant, citrusy, but not too sour. It's fresh, young, bubbly, and feminine. The type of perfume college girls would wear. I wouldn't mistake it for a man's cologne. Best worn during daytime. Rating: 3.65/5.0

Edit 09/14/2014
I was in the elevator 2 days ago, I was wearing I love love. One of the female employees told the other girl that someone is wearing Light Blue. There were only 3 people in the elevator, me and the two other girls. My guess is, she thought I love love was Light Blue.

This is very similar to Light clouds and Light Blue. It is quite good. It has more fruity notes than Light Clouds.

rafatramon
rafatramon

dolce & gabbana Light Blue - sweet = i love love . very summery , fresh and yet sexy

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

this is up there with light blue but i actually prefer it more than light blue and eau fraiche because it is way sweeter and not as chemically screechy as eau fraice..this is stunning of the bat you smell an extreme freshness of lemon,grapefruit and sweet sugar so nicely done it never offends in any way and the best part is the price.in comparison to 80-100. Plus the bottle being inspired by the cartoon character Olive Oil makes it extra cute and draws you in to buy it :)..This is a must have fragrance.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

Likable, not very complex or unique, just a very straightforward citric fragrance. Didn't last on my skin. The D&G Light Blue is warmer and fuzzier, while ILL is fresher and has more of a pop.

LeggysMum

Just a quick observation, on my skin, this smells mandarin fresh, slightly sweet, and the citrus fades, but never really leaves, as the cedary soft drydown takes the upper hand. Fresh, fun, and not pretentious. Suitable for casual, or anytime, really.
Still faintly noticeable after a hot day... about 12 hours later

A side note, it is in the same family as D&G Light Blue, and Secret Wish, and other Cedar/citrus/musky/rose alikes, but it is only in the same family. It stands alone, on its own merits. I have and wear both Light Blue, and Secret Wish as well as this beauty, and they all have their own place and time. Obviously, a pattern has developed in my fume purchasing.....
All of these work well with my chemistry, so perhaps, if you like one, the others may also work for you. Each is a separate variation, and you can't fault Olivier Cresp for this creation,

and its available for a realistic price !!!

sweetmagnolia
sweetmagnolia

I Love Love no doubt, bares some striking similarities to D&G Light blue. Yet there ARE subtle differences.

LB being the more elegant of the two, slightly heavier, less sweet, a smoother, more muted lemon note (no grapefruit or orange here) and somewhat more masculine in it's dry down.
" I am lounging on the beach, sipping an ice cold, tropical cocktail and looking quite chill in my white, streamline and wildly expensive designer two piece"

In ILL, you are getting slightly more gourmand elements. Your three citrus notes ( I find lemon to be the most dominant) become a touch sour here and a bit more sugared. The scent, overall, is more sparkling, airy, light and sweet in it's dry down.
" I am joyously skipping and doing cartwheels on the beach, in my itsy bitsy, teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini!!"

Both frags are fabulous summer cituses. However, ILL is the ULTIMATE fun and playful lemon/sugar scent and hands down the winner in my books!

honeyhingco
honeyhingco

My mom had this so she let me borrow it for sometime. Its scent is similar to D&G Light Blue so if you want something cheaper, you can try this one. Sometimes though it makes me sneeze at the first spray but I can manage. Fresh, citrusy and lasts a bit longer than Light Blue I think so this is definitely a good buy. This EDT is quite interesting but I'd like to try the other Moschino variants as well for comparison. I give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.

peppermint_07
peppermint_07

THE epitome of a citrus perfume. The wonderful mix of grapefruit, lemon and orange is a perfect pick-me-up in the morning. The tiny hint of cinnamon gives it a slight kick, elevating it from your average drugstore fragrances.

This makes me think of a fun day at the beach. Wearing a skimpy white bikini and sipping a glass of piña colada. The sun shining bright, the clear blue waves gently crashing against the shore.

Although very similar to Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, this is the winner of the two, in my opinion. While Light Blue is drier and a bit too masculine for my taste, I Love Love is young and vibrant. Great summer scent.

pipergirl
pipergirl

I like this and it does resemble Light Blue. But there is something in this fragrance that makes me cough (maybe the bulrush). So not for me.

Dodabird
Dodabird

My skin chemistry seems to be uncooperative in general, scents I love in the bottle and on other people just don't work on me. This works pretty well, though. At first I get a sharp bite of what smells like lemon zest (not traditional lemon, but that sharp oil smell from the outer skin) that quickly faded into what hit me as a passion fruit smell, but I thinks it's more the grapefruit and sugar. Not my favorite but pleasant and wearable.

robyn.racicot
robyn.racicot

I love it!! It truly is a more affordable version of Light Blue! Though how could it not be? Its made by the same person! Thank you Oliver Cresp, you are a God.

Rozarka1983
Rozarka1983

I´ve tryied this parfume many years ago and still love it! It´s sweet, citrus and very pleasant smell. Especially for the summer time :)

thunguyen
thunguyen

I like this brand, so beautiful bottle design, scent easy to wear, I wear them all the time and it's one of my favorite. I Love Love

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Very pleasant light citric, with a body lotion on it lasts much longer, great for summer or just for going to bed after a shower, smells like a fresh laundry.

naomin
naomin

I've never tried this on myself, but I have a customer who wears it, and I think it smells lovely. Very fresh, and maybe a little complex. :)

hotgoss84
hotgoss84

LOve this perfume and very affordable. Bought as a cheaper version of light blue which is my fav. Everyone always comments when i'm wearing this one, saying oh your wearing light blue again! can't tell the difference.
Love the bottle too.

greenelf
greenelf

There are a lot of scents in this category now--the citrus/floral/woody, like D&G Light Blue, one that I love. It's also a bit like the Yves Rocher Naturelle, but it seems to say on my skin longer, with a more wood-sy drydown. Faith Hill's Soul to Soul and Li Taylor's Violet Eyes remind me of this one too! I know that the whimsical "Olive Oyl" bottles in different colors are kind of an acquired taste!But, to me, they are very Moschino-a little witty and snarky,which is why I enjoy them.This was another TJ Maxx deal--the one ounce spray for $15! I'm happy!

bobbiebortoni
bobbiebortoni

A little masculine for my taste, it smells a lot like light blue..I got this as a sample and I tried it on and my son asked me if I was wearing dad's cologne :(

charmybird
charmybird

Does this smell like Light Blue? Maybe from the bottle. This one smells quite artificial to me, like a lemon soda. There's something unpleasant in there that I couldn't put my fingers on. If it works for your skin, this would be a nice refreshing scent. It just didn't work on my skin unfortunately.

KellieB
KellieB

I'm a huge fan of Light Blue and this is a twin. I don't know who raided who's lab but I don't care. I love this just as much or more than the D & G. It does have a tad more citrus and it does last a just a little longer on me.
I'm happy about ALL that!
It's more budget friendly as well ;)

At first I was disappointed. I thought I was going to smell all day like I just had a grapefruit juice bath. After a couple of hours I started to wonder who or what is smelling sweet and woody. I like it better now, but the citrus/wood combination is a bit alien to me, and I don't like the strong musk that lingers when everything else fades. The fruity phase doesn't last long on me at all. The miniature bottles are even uglier than the full sized ones and it took several trips to the register to convince myself to buy them. Now I think I can understand. Orange funny shaped cap is the happy citrussy scent and matt blue bottom is the serious musky scent, and they're an odd couple.

SuzanneRonelle
SuzanneRonelle

A lovely, summery fragrance. Similar to D&G Light Blue but a bit more "bitter" - grapefruit vs lemon? - and definitely more affordable. However it has absolutely no staying power on me. It helps to spray some on your clothes but it might be a better bet to buy the D&G Light Blue simply because it "carries" better.

AnyaZ
AnyaZ

I am torn on this one. This was a Splash mini format add-on with a Lilidirect order. It does have a pleasant freshness with tangerine and grapefruit rind, but for me it easily veers to hints of beer and even feline urine. It has been a few minutes now, and I must say it improves over time, becoming smoother and having a more spice. I like citrus, as this family of scents is usually natural since the genuine essential oils are inexpensive. I am still looking for that satisfying and revitalizing natural citrus scent. Time to go back and try my bottles of Citron Citron and Tangerine Vert by Miller Harris again

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

I was always surprised by how many compliments I would get on this perfume. All my friends and boyfriends loved it! Well except one girl who thought it smelled like lemon pledge, but she had terrible taste in perfume haha.
Very light and fresh and just sweet enough! Though admittedly a little too light, when this was my go-to fragrance in high school I used to have to douse myself in it to really smell it. But! It was worth it. It's very citrusy, but still sweet and only sort of sour. Not too sweet though - it's very fresh and light like I said. Like sweet lemonade or citrus candies. Another great fragrance for teens, but you could pull it off if you're older too I think - though personally I wouldn't wear it past 40.

Fräulein Schill
Fräulein Schill

Hi! Just for your reference. I've been looking for Cheap & Chic perfume quite a long time since left it behind for some personal reason. If you want exactly the same smell but much better priced, look for MAXIM Markenprodukte GmbH&Co. Smell called Light Silver. It has "Anna Biondi" silver logo in the middle of the glass bottle. The word "Light" written using light blue letters and "Silver" written without gap regarding previous word.

Go to Aldi if you live here in the UK and see yourself. I only tried it yesterday but current fragrance has nothing different but exactly the same as Moschino. Believe me. Won't say much as smell IS an exact copy though, well made, very rich, well-spoken for itself smell.

margoess
margoess

It was raining yesterday morning on my way to work, and I was wearing another of my batch of "samples and minis in search of my summer perfume", EL Pleasures. Halfway through the walk, I found myself wishing I'd put this on instead. All I wanted was that burst of bright, sunshiny sweetness I'd experienced from my I Love Love mini the night before, and every whiff of Pleasures that I got throughout the day only made me yearn for it more. I Love Love might not be the most sophisticated or longest-lasting fragrance in the world, but it's got to be among the happiest.

I'm not familiar with Light Blue, but I Love Love did remind me at first of Lanvin's Eclat d'Arpege. It's sweeter and mellower—more warm summer sun compared to the slightly crisper, more lemony brightness of the Eclat. Both have this juicy (rather than sugary) sweetness that works on really hot days when other "sweet" perfumes would be too much. I get grapefruit, tempered by oranges or tangerines. On my skin (/to my still-learning nose), those notes seem to stay pretty steady through the drydown, only mellowing and getting softer and closer to the skin as the day (or half-day, more accurately) goes by. I don't detect any rose and certainly no cinnamon. Maybe the tiniest hint of musk or wood?

I Love Love is delicious and simple and uplifting. It does remind me, too, of some of those bright orange bars of soap from The Body Shop... which isn't too fancy an olfactory reference; but hey, sometimes smelling like fruity soap is just the ticket! I put some on as soon as I got home yesterday, and everything seemed a little bit sunnier.

Bella81
Bella81

This was a blind buy and I am grateful I bought it. It is similar to D&G Light Blue however it has a touch citrus which light blue does not have. It's cheaper than light blue and the staying power is good. This will always be in my rotation.

summerwong13
summerwong13

I love this fragrance ! I liked light blue but it was too mature for me. But I love love is much positive and younger fresher sweeter ! It makes me feel good as well.
But I had a look at the ingredients. It's not very similar.
Can anyone tell me which ingredient made these two fragrances smell so similar ?

irenesa
irenesa

This is an amazing fragrance FOR SUMMER!!! citrusy fresh, woody but a little sweet! I like light blue, but this one for me is a win! Light blue is kind of an unisex fragrance.. this one is a little more like a girl would smell in her vacations to the caribbean, where you can go with a dress and a cute hat in the summer days.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I have walked by this frag umpteen times at TJ Maxx. I was never really compelled to buy it until today. I have been craving a bottle of D&G's Light Blue but didn't want to spend the money and , after reading the reviews that stated over and over again how similar I Love Love is to LB I figured that even if it is close it would be worth a shot.

I admit, I was 100% ready for a let down. Imagine my surprise when I wasn't let down at all. In fact, I was and am anything but! LB and ILL are very closely related - not exact dupes but definitely sisters with slightly different personalities! I think the cedar is stronger in LB, and the citrus is a touch different. ILL has one of the greatest grapefruit notes I have ever smelled in a fragrance. ILL doesn't have great lasting power on me but I don't mind reapplying :) plus it is inexpensive!

Now if it wasn't for the wildly hideous bottle I would say this frag is almost a perfect 10!

IsaIsabella

@Tiffany: No, I don't think this is d/c. It is still available at my Sephora. Maybe you can check out perfume discounters to see if they stock it.

Tiffany4
Tiffany4

I've smelled this a few years ago and never made the connection between this and D&G Light Blue until now. Though this isn't as "masculine/musky" as Light Blue. It is more citrus like and has a hint if sweetness under it. I don't own this though because I was never interested in perfume at the time. I really regret it because I can't find it anywhere in stores. Have they discontinued this fragrance?! :(

Edit: Thanks to IsaIsabella, I didn't give up on my search for this perfume. I finally found the full bottle at Marshalls for $30 and immediately purchased the last 2 bottles. I've worn this for a week so far and on my trip to Vegas. Let's just say I had people stopping me wherever I went to ask me what perfume I was wearing :)

stardust808
stardust808

when i was a kid we would burn what we called "cats tails" from the marshy areas around where i lived...i never knew their true name but the dry down of this smells JUST like that on my skin-the burning "cats tails". i thought i was crazy because every time i smelled my wrist after purchasing this all i could think of was burning these swamp weeds so i look up the notes here on this site and almost fell off of my chair because there is the picture of what i know as cats tails but their real name is Bulrush! unfortunately for me this is the note that takes over on my skin...i loved the opening of citrus and freshness but that faded to this burning of bulrush and cedar...damn my skin chemistry! i was hoping to get something along the lines of Love & Luck peppery/lemony but i smell more like a swamp fire...i'm hoping this grows on me or maybe changes with dif temperatures...if only the top notes lasted the whole time....sigh

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

This is veryyyyyyyy similar to Light Blue.

Light Blue I rather dislike because it gives off a strong masculine vibe (I'm assuming it's the cedar), but I don't get a whole lot of that with I Love Love, just a lot of sunny lemony freshness. This is also a lot cheaper than Light Blue, so if you are looking for a cheaper alternative this is a safe bet.

The little minis of these perfumes are adorable, I got the mini of this and it is entirely too cute :(

lauren.gonzalez.963
lauren.gonzalez.963

I absolutely love this scent. Im on a budget so I've been looking for a light blue substitute for ages and i found it! I got it for about 25 dollars at marshalls.
I love it because i happen to like the citrus scent thats more strong then the one in light blue, however, if your not such a fan of the orangey/lemon smell it may be a bit much. But its my fave for summer right now

magdach7
magdach7

I've bought it. I hope I will like it as much as I liked the sample. It is almost identical to Light Blue which is nice and refreshing fragrance. I Love Love is a bit more citrus.

surfworld1
surfworld1

Very similar to the fragrance Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. This has a more citrus tone to it and a bit stronger.

ghostieboo
ghostieboo

I just bought this today at TJ Maxx, and thought I would review it. I only bought this because I LOVE the bottle, and I knew it wasn't an offensive scent.

I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised by it!

At first, my thoughts where that it smelled very similar to D&G Light Blue (I knew they were similar before purchasing, and light blue has turned sour on me lately
It still smells similar, but there's something softer and sweeter going on. Call me CRAZY, but I detect the smell of a donut shop! I swear I get a faint smell of donuts among the citrus, and cedar.

All in all, I think i'm really going to enjoy this for days when I don't want to go for a specific feel.

stephis26
stephis26

Currently loving this frangance I used to be a huge fan of D&G light blue but this one is way better a lot more femenine and refreshing, also more citric and I really feel it the silliage is great I got a lot of compliments when wear it.. another plus?? Way affordable than D&G lb.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

I agree with IsaIsabella about the 'cuteness' of this perfume. I purchased a 5ml mini today as I just couldn't resist that adorably cute little bottle in it's teeny, tiny little box - plus it was only a few bucks so YAY!

As for the fragrance inside, CUTE!! There is that word (cute) again for me. I don't usually like perfumes that are heavy on the citrus notes, but this one does it well. It's citrus but it's sweet, it's fresh, it's a *little* spicy, it's playful...and it's just so damn CUTE.

I can see purchasing a full sized bottle of this when the weather warms up (it's Winter here in Australia). So my verdict? Lovely, refreshing, CUTE scent. Did I mention it was cute? ♥

What a cute fragrance!
I am perplexed as to why I describe a fragrance as cute but this is it.
The fragrance opens up fizzy, orangey and bright like an ice cold orange fizz enjoyed on a hot summer day.
Then, minutes later you can smell the woody undertones of it.

Yup, bears resemblance to D&G's Light Blue at a lower price tag. However, Light Blue is more of a sparkling orange-kumquat scent whereas this one tends to be more grapefruit-orange.

Nonetheless, I smiled after smelling this. This could be a good "happy" fragrance~

ebazel
ebazel

I Love Love conjours up memories of Summer 2005, when the pre-teen me spent hours flipping through the pages Teen Vogue. I remember smelling this on the little strips in the magazines, and always being kinda creeped out by the floating head/model in the ad.

Fast forward to 2013 and a dozen perfumes in my collection later, I stumble upon this fragrance at T.J. Maxx for $19.99. I figured I would try it since it was cheap, and if I didn't like it I could just return it. After coming on Fragrantica and reading the trusty reviews (a MUST before making any fragrance purchase), I tried my best to not be influenced by the fact that 430+ users think this smells like D&G Light Blue. Nonetheless, I sprayed it and....

What a burst of citrus-y goodness! First, I get squeaky clean and tart lemon, mixed with grapefruit. Except I thought the grapefruit smelled pleasantly sweet, like it had been broiled with a mix of sugar and cinnamon on top, developing a sweet yet tangy aroma. After the citrus settled down, I noticed a slightly spicy (yet musky) note, perhaps some of the cinnamon? For a few minutes, it was like a combination of the Lemon and Kitchen Spice candles/hand soap from Bath and Body Works.

At the heart/drydown of the fragrance, I had trouble distinguishing it from Light Blue. However, the top notes make I Love Love a far more vibrant and happy fragrance. Price was very reasonable, and the frosted blue bottle with the Olive Oyl shape/cap was pretty cute. I love the design on the box too! This fragrance definitely brought back some memories for me.

robororo
robororo

Very youthful and happy scent.
starts out with citruses (very strong grapefruit note, which I LOVE) and berries, my friend even asked me why do I smell like multi fruit juice :D
fade out is very soft, sweet, white flowery.
longevity is poor, sillage is moderate, but overall, great summer scent!
it was a blind buy, but I love it!

Museumgal
Museumgal

This really does smell like Light Blue despite not having any green apple -- must be the combination of the citrus. The grapefruit in particular is really well done, sparkling and adds a bit of crispness to the composition without becoming bitter, I think it would be overwhelmingly sweet without the grapefruit balancing the composition. It also lasts well for a citrusy perfume, 4 hours which is good for citrus notes. The musk and cedar help buoy it up. For some reason this seems more feminine to me than Light Blue, I think it's just a tad sweeter. So if you've backed off Light Blue because it's too masculine this may be a better choice. Really great sillage too. So refreshing, great pick me up scent for casual or office wear.

IndigoBaby
IndigoBaby

Maybe I got a bad bottle.....I bought it blindly based on the reviews comparing it to D&G Light Blue.....but I found it WAY more musky than LB.....Ill just have to save up to get what I know I like.

freshLegend
freshLegend

love this!! have done for years - soooo refreshing

flying_colours
flying_colours

This was a favourite of mine for a few years as a teenager and I have a lot of good memories associated with it so it will always have a place in my heart. I recently bought a bottle of Light Blue because, yes, they are practically identical. I Love Love is less expensive. I also had an Anna Sui perfume that smelled just like it. What can I say, it's an appealing and unchallening scent. This is an ideal scent for daytime and hot weather. I wouldn't say it's particularly interesting but it smells very clean, refreshing and citrusy and I can't imagine it offending anyone.

immyjo
immyjo

Am I the only one that thinks this smells eerily similar to Gaultier "Classique X"? My boss wears...well, drenches her self in this, really, and it smells like a more citrus-y sweet version of Classique X. I've only smelled it on her, but I can smell it a mile away (three rooms away, in fact). I haven't smelled it in the bottle or on my own skin, though, so I realize that this is an incomplete opinion of the fragrance...just saying.

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

Fresh scents aren't my cup of tea, but there is a few exceptions, which I really like - Be Delicious, Chance eau fresh, Light Blue. I own Light Blue but my bottle doesn't have much left in it. As I mentioned, not a massive fan of fresh frags and I didn't fancy paying lots for a new bottle of LB so after reading reviews on here decided to blind buy Moschino. £20/50 ml bottle - not bad. It is indeed similar to LB, but there are differences. Opening - citrus note, bitter grapefruit, lemons. Nice, but LB opens nicer, like a fizzy lemonade, summer in a bottle.
Moschino isn't as girly, as summery, still very optimistic and energetic. I like the top-middle notes the best. I re-apply a few times in a day. Sillage is moderate and I personally don't think it's offensive for the people around. Great for the price, great for the summer, happy with it.

temporal
temporal

This sparkling scent guarantees sunny joy and inspiration! Being quite light-minded, it's also ironic and has different shadows, which makes it interesting even for elderly women :)

It was one of the perfumes, which was chosen by my man: seems, the crispy sweetness is something, which makes this fragrance so attractive.

I agree, that this scent is quite similar to "Light Blue" (D&G), though the latter seems to be more calm.

Teiarae
Teiarae

@Jeongwonlee12 Similar one but not as "young" and more muskier is Eclat D'Arpege by Lanvin.

Jeongwonlee12
Jeongwonlee12

it is cute, fresh, and nice for everyday use. perfect for summer. does anyone know of a fragrance that is smilar to this but not common? i really want to use this one as my signature but i can't because it's one of the most common fragrances in asia.

a.odessa
a.odessa

I had this at thirteen, and boy does it smell like it. I love it, it's nothing but fun.

This perfume has little depth, but it's really a great first sniff. No development whatsoever, but the fruit is warm, juicy, sunny and just tart enough to remind me of closing my eyes mid-bite.
An all-American 4th of July sunshine.

Tintorra
Tintorra

Fruity it is! And sadly for me that's all I get from it. I smell like a fresh grapefruit. That's really weard coming of your skin. Like you didn't wash your hands after eating fruit or something. It lasts very short on me...

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

Thank you Vie Cafe for sending me this one in a swap. I have Cheap & Chic (the original, in the Olive Oyl bottle) which I really like but tend to overlook when searching for something to wear. **Note to self: must give this more of an airing.**

I Love Love is rather odd! The pictures above are quite apt as it reminds me of a clown doing tumble turns, as this perfume tumbles around and changes every 2-5 minutes on first application. It starts out with a burst of bright lemon, then after a couple of minutes changes to peach, then melon (neither of which is in the notes), and then a salty mineral-y celery juice appears. Where did these appear from? I often get notes nobody else seems to. Anyway after half an hour it finally settles down to a peach/celery combo, and it's really quite nice, bright and breezy for a hot summer's day here in Australia. I didn't expect much from the silly, cartoon-design bottle, but its contents really appealed in the long run.

Sillage: soft.
Longevity: 4 hours and counting.

Edit (November 2013) I have only recently tried D&G Light Blue, and unlike most reviewers who have compared these two, I can find no similarity at all. I found LB to be too watery, aquatic/ozonic and sporty to interest me at all, whereas I Love Love is deliciously citrusy and fresh in a non-aquatic way.

autumn.nguyen.1991
autumn.nguyen.1991

I love i love love. I see many similarities between i love love and light blue. However, when i smell lightblue, i feel that it still lacks smt. Luckily, i found i love love later. "I love love" smell much younger, happier. It 's an very optimistic scent. Futhermore, i love love last longer on my skin. I simply love it.

Beeb26
Beeb26

I can't wait for springtime to come, so today I bought a bit of springtime: a big bottle I love love! And it was a really good deal. I'm so happy to own this gem again. It's a perfectly balanced citrussy, sweet and woodsy scent. Perfect for spring and summer or when you just need something to lift you up. Spray I love love and feel the energy!!.. And the love ofcourse...

Sussan
Sussan

This is summer in a bottle! I love how refreshing this scent is. I even wear it to bed!! This was a blind buy & I'm trying to decide if I should blind buy hippy fizz too since it sounds fantastic.....

derkargy

I'd like to buy it again,but a bigger bottle at this time.

Ladydebra
Ladydebra

Today, I received my miniature bottle, which I ordered after reading review of 'I love love' on here.
I LOVE it! It is love at first smell. Yum!
It's citrusy, grapefuity (that lovely sharp/bitter combo of grapefuity), has a beachy, breezy 'salt air' scent in it. It has a cedar base, I think, which is herbal, and a little bitter, which really compliments the citrus. It softens into something a little more soapy...like clean, just out the bath smell, after a couple of hours wear.
If a smell could have an image, it would be, watching the sun glittering on the sea from the top of a grassy cliff. Very strange, but exactly what this makes me think of! I live by the beach, and love any fragrance that has a mineral, salt ingredient, as it smells like home to me. It's also a very uplifting fragrance, and makes you feel brighter when it's on.
I love D & G light blue, and used to wear it all the time, but haven't bought it of late, as it's just a bit too dear, but this could definitely be a cheaper replacement for me.
It's a cute bottle too...the colours of the bottle and packaging suit the scent perfectly.
I'm a happy lady tonight!

may_perfumeaddicted

The first review I wrote about it was just a comparison between it and Light Blue. But now, I have to write only about I Love Love.
Well, I love it!!! I just can't live without it anymore. My current bottle hasn't finished yet, but I'm already digging for another one. Bigger, by the way.
Also, it had won sentimental value to me! :)
I love I Love Love!

Beatrixel
Beatrixel

this is one of the most optimistic scents. very youthful and carefree. the citruses are enveloped in a distinctive scent, is it the cedar and the bulrush? I also think that the image that Moschino has promoted really fits the scent. very casual and good for a spring day~!

dahliafleur
dahliafleur

I've probably bought three bottles of this, it is a fragrance I never get tired of. It's very energetic and refreshing. The kind of fragrance to brighten moods. Super citrus so I would recommend for daytime use especially on hot days!

georgiaku
georgiaku

My friend bought me this for my Birthday.It is very energetic but it doesn't smell as good as I want.Personally,I wouldn't buy it.Also it's absolutely for days,not for nights out!

larali
larali

When I was pregnant and sick, I craved a fresh, clean grapefruit fragrance that would motivate me to get up and move. I am not pregnant anymore but I finally found what I wanted.

I have a "happy place" in my imagination, where I'm lying in the grass releasing balloons into the blue sky, and the bottle design reminds me of that.

zuzana.grznarova
zuzana.grznarova

I always wanted to have D&G Light Blue and than I heard that this one is similar so i purchased it. I loved this perfume due to the cinnamon which i smelled in the fragrance. Than my sister bought the LB and she also sniffed my I love love and she said that their are identical.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

Dolce and Cabbana Light Blue in a different bottle.

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

I love this so much...PLEASE SOMEONE REDESIGN THIS BOTTLE. I cannot bear to buy this because of the hideous bottle design. Too bad because it's very pleasant and feminine and slightly sweet, not too much.

annettepe
annettepe

to me this smells exactly like D&G light blue which i hate. to me it smells very chemical with a really strong sweet artificial lemon that really gives me a headache and makes me feel sick. reminds me of dish washer soaps and air fresheners...

lubaina

Bought it today.Gotta save it for summer.What can I say other than i love love love it.....

Lolita7
Lolita7

I love love is a fresh, energized by citrus.
When you smell funny and cheerful feel.

It's definitely a summer fragrance, but for people who like lighter scents like me, I think there is no harm in using it all year.

Sillage: 9/10

****

I love love es un perfume fresco, cargado de energía por los cítricos.
Cuando lo hueles te sientes divertida y alegre.

Sin duda es una fragancia de verano, pero para las personas que les gusten los aromas ligeros como a mi, creo que no hay inconveniente en usarlo todo el año.

Sillage:9/10
Longevidad: 9/10

mimo aulia
mimo aulia

i bought this and i feel sorry for myself for trusting my friend who said this fragrance is soooo fresh and sweet and very girly...
it came too strong with too sweet citruses scents that i couldn't smell their freshness at all, then before their sweetness gone, i could smell the sweetness of cinnamon and rose, and in the end i could smell musk.
i don't know what part of this called 'fresh'. it's like u hope to drink cold lemonade in the summer, but end up with lemonade made by rotten lemon and too much sugar.
rather than 'girly' i think 'childish' is more suit...

shamfa
shamfa

Got a sample of it like 5 or more years ago and i didnt like it because i thought it had a smell similar to bug spray. A few days ago i put some (from that same sample) on my wrist and i couldnt get enough of it ... about to go purchase this stuff

tinastar
tinastar

LOVE this scent. Im wearing it right now about to go out to a Christmas doo in the heat (Im in Australia!). So fresh, a little sweet, just the right amount of citrus. Perfect party scent. Very economical. But who designed this bottle? Shocking!

alina.lepasaar
alina.lepasaar

it's kind of perfume you like or not, because it's fresh but at the same time very sudden and strong, if you like D&G light blue and Caroline Herrera's CH then be sure it's for you, but for a blind buy would not recommend. I found in the left conner Versace Versense and Chanel Chance -this ones are quit fresh and even if you don't fall in love you'll get used to them, but never with Moschino's love love

swtpces
swtpces

First spray gave me an energizing burst of citruses and other fruits. Then it transformed into a complexity of woody musk. It's a bit strong at the onsent but the freshness prevails when you have this on - it's as if you just went out of the shower!

I wear this as my daytime scent. It makes me feel happy for some reason. Maybe it's the clean scent of the citruses. I'm in love with this scent! :)

HoneyJewels
HoneyJewels

When I was in highschool, I remember asking a girl what perfume she was wearing because it SMELLED SO GOOD, and she said I Love Love. Months went by, and I forgot about it, but one day I saw it at Ross and I was debating whether to get it or not.

I left Ross without it, but I kept thinking about it that day and eventually went back and bought it. Now that I have it, I can say that I really do like it, but it smelled better on the girl from my school than it does on me. It gives me a slight headache but nothing too terrible as it is light.

Overall, I like it - it does remind me of D&G Light Blue, but I don't think I would repurchase it. I hardley get headaches from perfume, but this one gives me a slight one.

nessmcgregor
nessmcgregor

I remember this stunning fragrance being released when I was a teenager & receiving a rub-on tester in one of my girly magazines. Being young, with little experience in the world of perfume, it didn't do much for me & I couldn't appreciate how extraordinarily divine it was. After all, I was used to silly little play perfumes that were probably made from water & food essences!

Late last year we met again & WOWZERS, I began a love affair! I had to have it.. =). The intensity of the citrus blew my mind & made me feel sooo invigorated! It's like you've bathed in a summery, fruity punch! I hadn't experienced such a citrus based perfume before & never imagined it'd smell this enchanting! You don't need to go crazy spraying wise, because it's very concentrated & a little goes a long way! Which is what you want in a perfume! What can I say.. I Love Love!

lonelySTARSHINE
lonelySTARSHINE

The best perfume of all time! My favourite

ingalee
ingalee

long time since I had this´. but what I remember, I liked it, not too heavy scent,dayscent, easy. love it!

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Oh yeah..this is pretty darn close to D&G light blue...

annwnoe
annwnoe

Perhaps this has already been brought up, but the same nose (Olivier Cresp) was used to design both Light Blue[in 2001], and I Love Love [in 2004].
I think that Olivier Cresp just has an exceptional vision with fresh citrus fragrances. I was not surprised to see that he was also behind Clinique's Happy to Be. This man knows what he's doing.

ellalouise
ellalouise

Love this so much. I wanted a citrus scent but with more energy. This is very modern and for me is perfect for work, it is a great wake me up. I feel extremly fresh and clean without feeling like a soap bar. Not a sexy scent for me but my man loves it. I get strong orange but also fresh florals. I chose it over happy because it was more citrus less floral, and over light blue because it had more energy!

SIDE NOTE: Ugliest bottle there has ever been and ever will be (I HOPE)! Don't judge a book by its cover.

agiuliano87
agiuliano87

I wore this on one wrist and light blue on the other. While they are not identical...its hard to tell them apart. If you love light blue you'll like I love love.

dulcette
dulcette

sour. like a grapefruit boiled in grapefruit consomme with a drop of D&G Light Blue.

opallara
opallara

Smells very similar to D&G Light Blue, but lasts longer in my opinion. Plus, it has more of a an orange based citrus smell, which is very interesting. I have gotten mega compliments on this fragrance. Lasting power is not the best ever, but it's not an EDP, so what do you expect? It's one of my favorites ever though, truly different.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

To me this fragrance is much more pleasant than light blue because where LB gets screechy and dry, I love love gets balmy. It lasts forever on my skin too. It's nice to see such a fresh and true grapefruit scent lasts so long. Truly refreshing but balmy enough to be worn late into the Fall. It also have a soft floral background which makes it feminine and the cedar which keeps it grounded. I do not get cinnamon as others do. I might have to test and sniff again.

Light blue also has a combo bamboo-apple which I totally dislike. So I am biased!

I saw someone compare this to Eclat d'Arpege and after my first reaction of complete denial, I went to spray eclat on and have to admit that they have a similar spirit, but Eclat has the annoying (to me) lilac note that makes it different.

A very pretty scent, but definitely the ugliest bottle I own.

knife

I bought it and I love it.This is the freshest fragrance I bought.The citruses with the sparkling grapefruit who really made People to love to love.... The sparkling citruses stay,even when the cinnamon appears(usually I nearly hate cinnamon,except in coffee) But this is not loud. The fresh stays to very end,when the light of the musk,the love will never leave you. Just like a love affair who you maybe leave,then WENT back to....

loreto.m.campos.1
loreto.m.campos.1

I love this fragance,so fresh and very long lasting.

Migalex
Migalex

At first it smells very much of grapefruit, but later on lemon takes central stage and keeps it for long throughout the drydown. Cannot smell much of anything else. Because I am not particularly fond of grapefruit scent, to me this scent gets better as the time goes by. It is very acidic. I actually think that staying power is quite good. It is nothing new or creative, though, there are hundreds of scents like this one.

minoshim
minoshim

I love this perfume :)

dancun80
dancun80

It is true that this perfume was stopped from production

Ticaa
Ticaa

I do agree with all of you who have said that Moschino's 'Cheap&Chick I love love' smells similar to D&G's 'Light blue', but I must admit to me Cheap&Chick has a bit more of artificial citrus scent to it, where 'Light blue' has more of a natural, freshly squeezed lemons scent.
I got Cheap&Chick as a gift, and since I'm not a 'citrus' fan, this one is not my favorite, but it's still great for those very hot summer days, when you'd do just about anything to feel fresh(er).

Vampiris
Vampiris

one of the best fresh scents with a beautiful dry down and a fruity twist..used to own a 100ml bottle, recently I just miss this cute beautiful scent..very different and memorable..so I repurchased it with no regret

nothing disappointing at all..although i like D&G LB, Cheap & Chic smells nothing less..i actually like it more than LB for the fruity notes in it..it smells fresher and sweeter to my nose..stronger, too in a pleasant bubbling way..

the dry down is gorgeous..it's more than just citrusy..i actually like to wear this in Winter..the dry down is cozy and fruity...

I also pick up something sweet and floral like gardenia..I love love is not for others to enjoy, because among my perfume collections, it doesn't have the strong sillage as my other frags have..or the wow factor to give me compliments..but it's a cool scent for me and I wear it for myself only..my simple and mindless scent..for ordinary occasions..weekend shopping or days I just don't care about what others thinks, i wear what I want to wear :)

Eicher
Eicher

I can only agree with those review where you can read that Moschino Eau Cheap & Chic, I love Love smells the same as D&G, Light blue.
I also have both bottle and have to admit, that they are almost identical as for the scent. I like them both, but usually I use citrus scent only for very hot summers. My husband loves on me Moschino and "likes a lot" D&G. So, I guess that there is a minimal difference between the two...

may_perfumeaddicted

I've had both I Love Love and Light Blue. To me they smell exactly the same until the drydown. While I Love Love is lighter; Light Blue is, I would say, warmer! Also the jasmin and the bamboo in LB smell wonderful on my skin, wich I love! They both last the same on me. About 6 to 8 hours!
But I love both and can't choose only one. Maybe I'll just finish my brand new ILL and when it's over, I'll buy LB again! Then back to ILL... :)

missmonday
missmonday

My drink of choice has always been amaretto sour or vodka lemonade, as you can see I clearly am fond of sour and sweet drinks, so I guess that's why I love my perfume citrusy and sweet and I love Love fit the description perfectly. It's the kind of perfume that immediately lift your spirit whenever you spray it on, it makes you joyful and you feel like sipping an amaretto sour in a bar in Barbados or Tahiti screaming : I love love !!!

knife

I have not tried this perfume. I really love love lemony fragrances grapefuits-lime-bergamot-vebena etc...With a hint of white fresh flowers,maybe sandalwood! White blue smells like a large bottle of water with some droops of lemon. Its`more than expensive!!! I will buy Cheap & chic I love love Moschino next time.

blondie88
blondie88

I used to wear this fragrance non-stop during my teenage years. It smells very citrusy and that's basically all that I can smell. Also I wish the bottle was a little nicer and not so tacky looking.
I still love it but I wouldn't repurchase it anymore though.

caca102
caca102

Lovely fresh scent, and not nauseatingly sweet. However it did not last long on me. After about one hour it slowly turns into a hairspray like chemical fume and even that dissipates after another 2-3 hours.

IKZ
IKZ

i love this one... my additional fragrance instead of Light Blue.its fresh and not sweet at all. i hate to smell sweet like sugar even sometimes i loved to.just wanna like pretty princess on a fairy tale :D. seriously this fragrance is more cheaper,more cute (bottle),but not stay last than light blue... just about less of 3 or 4 hours for me.

Vamy69

I really like this but to me it smells identical to Dolce's Light Blue. I have a hard time telling the two apart. I really like both of them! Fresh, citrus and some woody notes. A great Summer fragrance!!!

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

Clean citric. I can smell grapefruits and lemon. I don't find it interesting enough for me.

caitrun
caitrun

It freaks me out how much like D&G Light Blue this smells! Most of the time people say a fragrance is similar to another and I end up disagreeing with that opinion. Not in this case. To me they are twins! From the fruity top notes to the woodsy base notes they are ridiculously similar. I doubt I could discern the difference if asked to. If you love D&G Light Blue but don't want to drop the big bucks, go with this!

i.kinga
i.kinga

I love this fragrance. It is like an outburst of a perfectly composed citrus-cocktail with the first spray what is really refreshing during summer. It has such an uplifting effect on me. I immediately feel refreshed, clean and it is a real mood booster. I can only recommend this perfume for every season. During summer it is cooling, and you immediately feel refreshed while during winter and the darker months it definitely will cheer up your mood.I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this. It is definitely a scent that not only you but the people around you will enjoy too.

Sugarscent
Sugarscent

I think I like this more than Light Blue! This frag makes me smile.

Light citrusy fragrance.

The most noticeable notes are the grapefruit note, the lemon note, the cane note and the lily of the valley note.

I like this fragrance, because it's perfect for the hot summer days, because it brings cold citrusy freshness and it's not sweet!

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

I just saw this at Ross and HAD TO HAVE IT! I had read great reviews about it, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE grapefruit so I thought it would be great for summer! The other grapefruit frag I have is Kim Kardashian Gold (and I'm telling you, it's an amazing candied grapefruit floral!) and this one isn't as sweet as that, but it has a nice freshness. There is a blast of citrus upfront but it's not too sour or anything. Just fresh, clean, and yummy! I am bummed there wasn't a larger bottle but I will keep my eye out for one next time I'm at Ross. I am really glad I found this because summer is around the corner and I think it will be perfect!

annahaener
annahaener

I bought it today and it has nothing to do with Light Blue... Weird many found it similar... I like it very muuuch!

purpleunicorn
purpleunicorn

I'm really surprised that others have found this comparable to Light Blue. Maybe it's just my bizarre chemistry, but I thought that this was a very light citrus scent, whereas Light Blue was more of a fruity (a tad sweeter) cool floral. I do like both, but something about this scent is just so fresh and light. I couldn't pick out any floral scent in this, but it's got a nice little spicy kick in it that keeps it fresh. Perfect for warm summer days.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I am a Moschino fan, so when I saw this one on sale I grabbed it without sniffing (there was no tester and I have never been disappointed yet with a Moschino)

Boy! Is this a fruity-fresh-summer-orangey-with-surprise-in-the-drydown scent!

At first spray a freshly squeezed orange with zest and a bit of grapefruit greets me like it's the first morning! It's quite refreshing and cheery. (At this point I am wondering if it will be like Happy by Clinique?)
Shortly after the citrus fruits popped their heads up, I can smell a hint of a red-current note and "can it be?" I smell far into the distance a flower note? Rose? Hmmm it's quite different. And halfway towards the drydown I can detect a soft powdery note that urges the fruity notes to calm down and settle.

In the drydown it becomes apparent that the fruity notes listened and on my wrists there is now a powdery soft and very yummy fruity floral that is being embraced by cedar, musk and a hint of pepper notes. It's very yummy and a wonderfully cheery sunny summer scent, yet it's also very comforting and relaxing.

To my nose it's not like Happy by Clinique -- Happy is far more linear whereas this scent is going through several stages of development that are fun to sniff! It's also nothing like another orange 'suspect' that I own and love, Liberte by Cacharel -- Liberte has patchouli & sandalwood notes that give it a smokey sensation. No, I can't detect any 'smoke signals' in I Love Love.

No: I Love Love is the happy middle sister of the other two. A wonderful fruity/spicy/floral (more fruit and spice than floral) and is great for summer days & nights and all occasions you want to feel happy & sunny.

Silage is: "Boy, this is one weird sunny yet delicious fruity aura" -- Longevity is:"I started out very citrusy, but give me a moment and I will be sweet, gourmand yet powdery for the next 5+ hours".

Great fun to wear and a real happy scent for those 'pick-me-up moments'. Sniff before purchase it is a 'weirdo' that you will love or think too nuts for an orange! ; )

::NB:: I saw that I Love Love is often compared to Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana, well I own LB too & when I compare the two I can smell an aura of Light Blue around Love Love, but LB is more 'mature' and less fruity than Love Love. Same family different characters to my nose.

rooa
rooa

tags:
day wear
25-
orange

hybiscusgirl18
hybiscusgirl18

Moschino's Cheap & Chic I love love is lovely! There should be a single category called "Happy citrusy", being C.C.I.L.L. the main fragrance.

This joyous fragrance starts with the freshest, nicest burst of fruity citrus I've smelled so far with a "sorbet" feeling that almost causes you to imagine the sun rays over your skin as you frolic around happily and carelessly. The uplifting citrus gradually softens to leave a herbal trace on the skin that keeps the refreshing sensation.

If anybody is looking for a perfume to take their "happy-go-lucky self" out and go la-la-la all day and all night long, I'd recommend I love love without hesitating :)

artsyrn
artsyrn

This is a happy go lucky,humid, hot summer day, sunset on the beach, barefoot, messy hair,tank top and shorts kinda thing. I love the fresh grapefruit mixed with a mild peppery zing! If the emotion joy had an aroma, it might smell a little like I Love Love does!

atram79
atram79

I agree with a previous poster where Light Blue is more lemon and this one is more grapefruit...and orange zest. I smell something slightly spicy in I Love Love,which I enjoy. A perfect pick-me-up scent, clean, happy, citrusy...with a kick of slight cinnamon. I love it and the bottle is very appropriate!

MariaScent
MariaScent

weszłam do perfumerii powąchałam i musiałam kupić,
uwiódł mnie zapach tataraku, bradzo przyjemny i świeży, wspomnienie lata nad jeziorem, piękny zapach - taki inny, dawkować ostrożnie

przepiękna wesoła butelka

skylar
skylar

This and Light Blue could be twins, only LB is all about sicilian lemon and this is like its grapefruit version. I love love is more playful, LB seems more sophisticated but I like them both.

FemmeFatale1983
FemmeFatale1983

A really lovely nice Perfume by Moschino, which I've bought just a few hours ago. Reminds me of Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. Thumbs up, if you agree with me?
:-) ;-)

MissPearl
MissPearl

It's a pretty nice fragrance: fresh, sweet and warm,
very girlish, perfect for young girls, not for women.
It's similar to Light Blue, but Light Blue is more sophisticated and elegant.
I don't like the bottle, it looks naff.

vicka16
vicka16

I tested this fragrance today and all I could smell was grapefruit. I love to eat grapefruit, but not sure I want to smell like one...

iamnudgy
iamnudgy

This actually my everyday perfume. It works well even on humid summer days here. I super love it.^^

Bunniewabbit
Bunniewabbit

I love this purfume!! One of my favorites! It has a soft orange creamy smell but it smells a bit peppery at first, I get alot of compliments. I use this in spring or summer.

ggtz
ggtz

i used to love it like crazy 5 or 6 years before. now not so much.. a little ordinary now

Peachply
Peachply

To me this smells more sophisticated and complex then Light Blue. I like them both: I Love Love I'll wear all year round where as Light Blue is strictly summer for me.
Upon comparing these two I feel LB by D&G is the more linear and generic of the two. There is something much more compelling about ILL. On me the "sugary" note in LB is much more pronounced, while ILL is softer and doesn't wear me as much. Like them both but prefer ILL for it's softer daintier quality.

Elenkina
Elenkina

Nice fresh and light fragrance. Just reminded me a bit of D&G light blue. Had it, liked it, not sure whether gonna get another bottle of it.

Zuuus.p
Zuuus.p

I don´t agree with anyone who claims that this is a copy of Light Blue. I have them both and they have some similarities, they really do, but they dont smell the same at all.

While LB is more of a skin scent, at least for me, I love love is a lot fresher and a lot fruitier that LB.

It stars with a huge blast of sour zesty grapefruit note, followed by a sweet oranges..And u can definitely detect the smell of pepper there! Although my all time favourite perfume is LB, this one is really nice too :) If you like citrusy and fresh perfumes, you won´t be disappointed.

Veronicajg123
Veronicajg123

The first time i smelled this was way back when Victoria's secret used to be awesome and carry designer makeup and fragrance. It was the only reason i went there. They had lots of things from moschino to Anna Sui. The only reason i smelled this was the bottle was funny looking it enticed me, lol. I absolutely loved it and had to have it. Whenever i wear it i occasionally have people ask me if i am wearing light blue (which i expected would happen with how highly popularized it is and the similarities) but this scent is far more lovely=)

joyzdimaano
joyzdimaano

I like wearing it when I'm out on the beach with my friends. Smells citrusy, clean with that additional spike.

melzy
melzy

I first smelt this on an insert in a magazine, not long after it was released. It was so zesty, different to any of my other fragrances; I HAD to have it. I love the sparkly citrus explosion which dries down to a woody musk. The bottle is super cute too. I'll admit I once put the cap in my mouth like the model in the picture... hehe!

anna.023
anna.023

Many people say that this is a poor copy of Light blue, IMO they couldnt be more wrong. Im not a "citrus lover" I really dont like citrus at all actually. But this perfume is the only fresh, citrus that I really enjoy! I have never ever smelled a more real, fruity citrus. Its like when you squeeze a lemon.. Its SO fresh and JUICY that its umbelivable! Juicy is the first word that pops in my head, its like this perfume is mouthwatering... You wish that you could drink this refreshing juice. Reminds me a little about a mojito! Such a REAL lemon smell.. Mmmm:) Light blue is nothing compared to this lemon-masterpeice. Enjoy the best summer scent ever made! If you are into citrus, this is made for you!!

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

This is The Scent to dream about springtime. I really can't explain, but whenever I put this on I start to look for spring and warmth and that "new" light in the air.
Plus it makes me feel extra clean and fresh. And somehow I start craving for orange lemonade :-) HAHHAA!

Way better than LB!!! Sorry.

fath1ma
fath1ma

When I sprayed Light Blue, I wish it lil' sweet...that was on my mind. I thought this is really similar, nothing different so I would not blind buy this, I choosed the smell I've ever smelt ( Light Blue ).
Then I read Paulina's review of I Love Love...I've put it on my wishlist because I love this kind of perfume..I'm sure this will be 'usefull' perfume for me. Fresh, energizing, cool for hot tropical country yet a little sweet :D

lubaina

I want it so bad.i have tested it twice.i love it so so so much,better than L.Blue cuz of the drydown.i guess its gonna be my fab perfume 4ever...it reminds me the smell of earth after rain.i love love love it......
Plus how cute the bottle is.

diandjumhana
diandjumhana

this one is so similar to D&G light blue, period.

donna77
donna77

it smells fresh and innocent and it makes me feel happy.but, as the others mentioned, it vanishes much too fast.

PS my son`s favourite

niniko_022
niniko_022

i like it!

kittike
kittike

beautiful fresh smell, perfect for day wear, altough it lasts only a few hours:(

weegee
weegee

This is a definite "try before buy" fragrance. As a lover of woody musk fragrances, I am totally mystified to find this classified in this category. My nose picks up no musk and no woods whatsoever; instead, this is citrus, citrus and more citrus.

Like Guerlain's Pamplelune in the Aqua Allegoria line, the prominent citrus notes will either enchant or repulse. Alas, for me, the latter is the case.

Instead of the juicy brightness that some citrus notes produce (Beyonce's Heat Rush comes first to mind), the citrus in this Moschino immediately assaulted my nose with a sharp and definitely repellant shot of uric acid that was all too reminiscent of --I hesitate to write this: a cat box that badly needs cleaning, in the same way that the scent of boxwood shrubs is perceived by certain noses, mine among them.

The bottle is darling and I'm jealous of those of you who are able to enjoy the fragrance as it was intended to be perceived. For those who cannot abide the scent of boxwood shrubs, however, avoid a blind buy. For us there are a number of other fine, fine Moschino fragrances available.

If it's "fresh with a bit of sugar" grapefruit you're after try YSL's Baby Doll. All grapefruit without a bit of sourness. Lovely, even if the pink juice does have an unfortunate tendency to turn an unattractive gray/green color... the fragrance itself is unaffected.

elifkle
elifkle

Such a nice perfume and it lasts for a long time when you consider the price. Reminds me a lot of DG light blue a lot.

evy.gc
evy.gc

AMAZING! ONE OF A KIND SCENT. ITS SWEET BUT LIKE TAMARINDO AND GUAYABA!!! FRESH AND YET VERY GIRLY. THE CITRICS ARE ELEGANT AND LOUD AT THE SAME TIME. JUST TRY IT!!!

Morina
Morina

Estoy demasiado feliz!! se me había acabado y me regalaron mi segunda botella!, amo este perfume, es mejor que el light blue =)

Hollie
Hollie

Scrumptious.Smells very similar to Light Blue but softer, smoother and more grapefruity. Light Blue smells more limey and unisex to me than this. A hint of bubblegum peeps through once in awhile but mostly sweet,creamy,soft grapefruit and delicate florals...not sharp in any way. Lasts for awhile but stays close to my skin....I can't get enought of it. So far...I love Moschino scents....I want to try them all!

sover
sover

Very fresh and sweet boys like it on me. :)

monilek
monilek

Better than Light & Blue, a fresh fragrance that makes u think u just took a shower, even after a whole day at work. It's not overpowering and it could be considerated as a signature fragrance. If u try it, u'll get it!

sarage
sarage

Since I love citruses, I love also this perfume. It is one of those scents which I describe as "happy". It is full of positive energy, and the bottle is funny. I will buy this in the near future.

qilaparfume@yahoo.co.id

Anna sui on The Beach
Benetton Paradiso Inferno Pink

marietita
marietita

perdon pero yo no senti el limos ni el parecido a Light Blu.. me parecio super dulce. pero nada citrico :s que raro.. lo voy a probar de nuevo ajaja

arimegahot
arimegahot

Como diriamos en Mexico, "Bueno, bonito y barato" es increible, me encanta!! tiene un efecto citrico parecido al Light blue, pero Light Blue huele a limon y esta mas a naranja o toronja, en fin buenisima para los dias de calor, super buena y de mucha calidad, hace mucho que la queria comprar, necesitaba algo asi, la acabo de comprar y estoy maravillada!

Di_berry
Di_berry

Beautiful refreshing scent, Like it very much, the only problem is that it lasts one hour on me. It´s ok, for me it´s quite similar to Agatha Ruiz de la Prada "Gotas de Color" the difference is that this one is very cheap compare to Moschino, so I ´ll continue with my "gotas"

MMC
MMC

Perfume delicioso, alegre, jovem ,fresco.Mas na pele não fixa muito.Para quem não quer chamar muito a atenção, ele é bem discreto.

peacecat30
peacecat30

Smells terrific but only lasts about 10 minutes on me. Perhaps it's because I only have the dab-on sample. Maybe the spray lasts longer?

Bubbletrubble
Bubbletrubble

for me its a cheaper version of Guerlain and D&G....so am very happy with my buy as I use it for office wear n keep the Guerlain for after work...

Miss_J
Miss_J

Ok, so many people have said that this perfume smells like D&G Light Blue. I've never tried light blue, but I can say that this perfume also smells like Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic. It's the exact same opening. Not that strange because the citrus opening notes were similar to AA. But I prefer Aqua Allegoria. This perfume is not interesting enough for me to buy. It's a nice scent. A very generic nice scent. Not complex enough,not interesting enough, just flat. Moschino Funny was better.

jenka135
jenka135

For me, this smells like a combination of D&G's Light Blue (as so many others have said) with some elements of Bath and Body Works' Mint Body Splash from the 90s. The pepper in this has almost a minty quality to it.

tuturudka
tuturudka

The cheaper version is Inferno Pink by Benetton, the more expensive - Light blue by D&G, but the three are so fresh and make you wake up with a big sunny smile. on the other hand I was very suprised that most of my gilrfriends can't stand this conception. I just love it.

kasiagrygny
kasiagrygny

I LOVE LOVE this scent lol. I havent worn it in years but i crave the smell. I think i need to get some

aray
aray

"The perfume was created by Olivier Cresp in 2004."

That's a lie, because Olivier Cresp is also the nose behind Light Blue, which launched in 2001. I have no idea how or why this man thought it would not only be ok but a great idea to simply take a 3 year old fragrance and offer it to another house and why they accepted it. Very weird.

x_aznpersuasion
x_aznpersuasion

The first perfume I ever fell in love with. It's gorgeous. I later asked a co-worker if she was wearing it because it smelt so similar. Turns out she was wearing D&G Light Blue. They smell very similar, I couldn't pick which I like more. I Love Love is a sweet, summer, fresh scent.

beautyfan
beautyfan

I agree - this scent is very similar to D&G Light Blue..
I Love Love is quite refreshing scent - suitable for hot summer days..
But if you usually like sweet and very feminine fragrances, I recommend to test it before you buy it, because it can be too agressive and too spicy for someone..

stereomari
stereomari

I love Light and Blue by D&G, but never had it. So I came here and found out that I Love Love is very similar to it and it was made by the same nose.

I Love Love was on sale and cheaper than Light and Blue. So I've bought it without testing it first. I'm so glad I did! I love this scent!

I find I Love Love better that Light and Blue, because Light and Blue is a bit powdery while I Love Love is fresher. It was a perfect buy. At the first spray I can get a strong scent of bitter oranges, than it fades away to a nice citrusy smell. After a while, it's just a fresher Light and Blue. =)

skki
skki

Really nice summer scent. Very citrusy and fresh , and I totally agree that it smells a lot like D&G light blue but if I had to chose I would go for this one. the bergamot note is sparkling and makes me feel happy I can't smell them on D&G , light blue is basically lemons.

SheShe
SheShe

I used to like it but nowadays I don't like the scent because it seems too sour on me. It's sweet and sour, starts like an orange lemonade and then you can smell strong woody notes. It's a kind of happy smell but I feel tired of it when I wear it rather quickly.

madalinabonea
madalinabonea

Somekind like Light Blue from D&G but more orangely. I love it, for summer mornings. It's disadvantage: Lasts only 3-4 hours, just like Light Blue.

Siv55

On me D&G Light Blue smells nastily of marzipan. I Love Love happily doesn't. It smells lovely and orangey and dries down to sweet cedarwood. The constant comparisons between these two may induce me to brave Light Blue and its stale marzipan again at some point..
I Love Love also smells exactly the same as a spanish hotel I visited. So basically this is what spanish cleaning products smell like! And I LOVE THEM!! :D

hermeline
hermeline

I totally agree that this smell is very similar to D&G Light Blue; to my nose the same citrus-musk-cedar nauseating thing.

mademoiselle_cicky
mademoiselle_cicky

I have it because i won on the bidding yesterday. Only spent $26 then I got it. First spray, i can not find anything special on it, only citrus fresh and i think it smells like W'eau Garden perfume. But it long lasting on my skin. Recommended for dailytime but the smell like a cheap one.

yvonnerodenhiser
yvonnerodenhiser

Sooo, just happened upon a bottle of i love love for a real discount and figured "what the heck?" I am one of those people who has to smell a perfume on my skin to appreciate it. I adore it, and have had so many compliments on this fragrance, just ordered a full bottle of funny and a sample of happy fizz based on reviews only. I wish I had the cash to try them all at once to decide my favorite but that is not possible, and my most recent purchases were made based on all of your helpful reviews here. :)

Getting to the point...please rate your favs for me and keep in mind that I adore I love love. I know different sscents appeal to different noses, but I am trying to get a top five list going from some users who have gotten to smell all of moschinos line.

Thanks in advance, and comments on why you like the top five you pick are very helpful to me as well, comparing to I love love.

gracious
gracious

I don´t like this parfum
It´s citrus v ery much

derkargy

highly recommended for everyone!

stackey11
stackey11

this was my absolute fave perfume, now i have none left and cant find it to buy anywhere!

jae21583
jae21583

This scent always draws compliments from everyone...Its super crisp and fresh with alot of citrusy notes.I love love can seem too much when first applied but it smooths out to a fresh tang i actually really like.Alot of people compare it to dolce and gabannas light blue which is also a great scent.if you tend to like clean,light,citrus perfumes i would reccomend this one to you.

MsRachael
MsRachael

Like being fed sweet slices of citrus fruit by someone sexy. Makes me giddy with happiness, and has a reasonable staying power on my skin, especially for an EDT. I currently live in a hot climate, and this scent is perfect: light fresh, and never cloying. My summer favorite.

Siv55

@Buddhizt The "orange ball" is Olive Oyls head in a different colour, although yes, I expect orange chosen to reflect the orange notes in the scent. Basically the original perfume, Moschino Cheap and Chic; the bottle was a rendering of the cartoon character Olive Oyl from the cartoon Popeye the Sailorman. I'm not sure why she was chosen, I think, simply for the designers amusement! I Love Love and Cheap and Chic Light Clouds are flankers for the original and are in the same style Olive Oyl bottle in different colour schemes, which does make making sense of the design confusing if you don't know the starting point. The colour changes reminds me of Andy Warhols different colour prints of Marilyn, so I wonder if this is a kind of jokey art homage.

hanipg
hanipg

Light blue smell but more fruity, light blue
More musky. I have both, love both

ChristyS
ChristyS

I really like this fragrance and agree that it is very very similar to DG Light Blue, only a little more citrus here. Unfortunately the lasting power is very weak! It is more like a bodyspray... DG s Light Blue lasting power is better. Still I like this one also a lot, because you can reapply it during the day, and it will refresh you and make you feel good every time you reapply it. Recommended for hot summer days.

rdc_cristina
rdc_cristina

I love this sent but i'm not so satisfied with the stayng power on me. After 3 hours I can't smell anything.

omixochitl
omixochitl

I finally got it! I loved it since its release! I'm so happy to have it because this scent is delicious! Lovely mixture of citrus and woods: bright, zesty and sweet, but never overpowering. The fresh grapefruit opening makes me feel so happy and refreshed.
It's true that it is similar to Light Blue (which I also have and LOVE) but to me: Light Blue is lighter and woodier whereas I Love Love is sweeter.

Poor longevity and sillage, unfortunately.

bagaceirababyy
bagaceirababyy

This smells like lemongrass tea with a little of pepper. It's not bad, but not for me =P

bubblem3
bubblem3

Español! Perfecta cuando te sientes con energia, destacas en grupito, muy fresca, se siente muy bien en verano, incluso en invierno. Otro aroma tipico de mi!

tulpe
tulpe

Strange perfume, in my opinion. starts nice, but after a while it becomes showergel-y shampoo-like fragrance, with weak staying power. good for soft and fresh perfume lovers, but not for me

raintree
raintree

I would love it more than this if it could stay longer on my skin, it barely lasts in hour.
But it smells nice, bursting with fresh peach. good for summer.

P.S. bottle is cute:)

carabear
carabear

I LOVE this one...so fresh and pretty, totally unpretentious. can anyone suggest a perfume with a dry down similar to this one?

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

I got this in a swap from mandashell :) And oddly enough my boyfriend just bought me a small bottle of Light Blue thinking I had never tried it before! I compared the two on my wrists and they smell VERY much alike. Both are very citrusy and spicy! I did notice that the grapefruit in this one made it smell SLIGHTLY different. The staying power is pretty much the same for both scents on me, about 5 hours or so. I like both scents but all in all They smell almost exacty the same so I wouldn't have chosen to have both in my collection, just one or the other :)
But that's okay!

***This will be a good summer scent for those super hot days!

t_russell335
t_russell335

can anyone explain which one they like better- I love love or D&G light blue and why?

Vamy69

Sweet fruity-licious clean scent. Perfect for Summer!!!!

TRYit before you BUYit
TRYit before you BUYit

a very sweet refreshing burst of citrusy notes :)

Juniper
Juniper

first off why is this classed under "floral woody musk" ?
just curious because it is just a fun, citrusy, fresh sorta scent mostly for younger girls - & the also citrusy lovers out there :) i first smelt this as a tester in a magazine when i was 12 years old and i fell in love with it i just never had the money to actually buy it till now !! im 19 and still the vibrant fresh smell of it. it actually lasts a few hours on my skin but lasts a pretty long time on my clothes even when it goes through the wash :o

+ : very very sweet, fresh, bubbly, fun scent, lastable for what it is

- : nothing really bad about it just if yr not into this type of smell then dont touch it !

sunthing
sunthing

It is a happy, bright scent suitable for young girls... Actually I'm a citrus-lover but this one gets too fruity for me and nothing special about it...

PerfumeMonster
PerfumeMonster

Exuberant and fresh spring and summer citrus/floral scent. I lucked into finding this impressive scent 50% off at a dept. store in the 50 mL 1.7 oz. size. I love spaying I Love Love on, lemon and grapefruit are two of my favorite notes and for the first 15 minutes they radiate from my skin like the sun. Within an hour I'm picking up on gentle pepper and white flowers. Cedar and musk enter the scene whilst still incorporating the initial bright citrus and spicy/floral heart. I truly love this scent and it's similarity to my favorite scent D&G Light Blue. Very decent staying power for an edt, 4-6 hours on my skin.

I love you I Love Love, and I'm so happy you've entered my collection!

krissycat
krissycat

I love this perfume so much. I don't think anybody could not like this. There is nothing unoffensive or strange about this scent.. it smells like light blue and it is very sweet and delicious. The bottle is really strange looking.. don't understand the weird orange cap.. but the scent is so good I really don't care. Very happy I have this one in my collection.

NNN
NNN

I understand why people compare Light Blue to I Love Love, because they're quite similar.
The big difference is the drydown, because this one gets more sweet, and Light Blue stays more fresh and citrusy.
I would wear I Love Love on colder days, but, as a brazilian girl, I don't have many of them.
Even though I prefer LB because of the extremely hot weather here, I love them both!

full_of_colours
full_of_colours

Please do not blind buy this one.

I tried it on today and the results was awful.
There was nothing pleasant about it on me. I couldn't wait to wash it off but even after washing it with soap and hot water it's stuck on me : (

cristinaloveu
cristinaloveu

a very nice flavour.i had it and i wish to have it again.the best perfume i had

Val Fides
Val Fides

Very fruity and juicy, must-have for citrus-lovers. Pleasant and playful. However, after a couple of hours it begins to smell like Mirinda) But I like it anyway.

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

I don't find it floral woody musk... i would say it is citrus gourmand..i mean there are musk and flowers.. but i think there are more citruses.. anyway.. i love it! my bottle is almost new cause i don't want to wate it haha.. very sexy

Blonde Gypsy
Blonde Gypsy

This scent was love at first sniff. 2004 Macys in California...all i wanted for christmas. At the time it was very expensive and i had to pass it by. This love affair was reunited this past year. I had tried a sample again and wore it one day before going to the movies. I went to see Eat Pray Love. During her visits in Italy...i suddenly smelled something that fit the scenario..it was the moschino on my jacket. I was hooked and had to have this treasure. I wear this on days that i need the best of my spirits...it seems to be very uplifting. Everytime i wear it i always receive compliments. This is the fresh air walking along the coast and having not a care in the world. There are similarities to Light Blue..but i can decipher them with no problem. Moschino is more sweet fresh while LB is sharp. When i need inspiration...i shall douse in my I love love :D

toothfairy
toothfairy

Amazing fragrance, that's just what I wanted. Fresh, pure, sunny perfume with citrus notes, lemons and oranges. Very pure and fresh optimistic scent.I love love is the best!

kikikikris
kikikikris

Citruses in the opening are sharp, bright and zesty, a bit screaming. Who cares when the person who has to stay with the top notes is myself when the drydown is worth waiting for. After 15 minuets it settles down to fresh, still bright, orangy scent and flowers start to emerge, with cedar in the background. The musk in the drydown is soft and cute, giving an innocent, naively sexy, lolita-like felling.

ILI doesn't smell sweet, but still, gives an impression of a sweet, cheerful young lady, with sassiness underneath,. It may not well blended but, that clumsiness gives a innocent impression to the lady who wears it.
IMO.

Longivity is decent for a mere eau de toilette, 5h minimum. Best for casual wears on warm days. Sun dresses are recommended!!

The 1st perfume I've finished the whole bottle. Looking for a great deal on this.

Ola, eu adoro este perfume!ele e maravilhoso e marcantte
ele marcou um momento muito especial em minha vida

misscareyann
misscareyann

I don't get the D&G Light Blue connection at all from this I Love Love.
Maybe it is my chemistry, but what I DID get out of this fragrance was those peach gummy rings that are all sugar coated.
Unfortunately, this could go from pleasantly sweet to horribly sharp and funky in warmer weather.

Maybe on the right person...

Eleiria
Eleiria

I love, love, love it!

I've been a huge fan of Dolce&Gabbana's legendary Light Blue for years but unfortunately it's longevity is very low, therefore I was looking for a scent similar to it that would last longer. I tried Lanvin's Eclat d'Arpége, and although it's a beautiful scent, it's more musky and doesn't suit me in summer. So I continued searching... Until I met I Love Love. It's such a fresh, beautiful, catchy citrusy scent that is infusing summer happiness, I fell in love with it with the first spritz. It's an instant pick-me-up scent, with all the citrusy notes never quite disappearing all day. Of course it develops into a deeper and more sober smell in about half an hour but that freshness never completely leaves you -which is great in hot summer days and nights for a lot of people, and also in the gloomy days of winter for me. It’s a surge of joy and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. Plus, its name makes me want to shout it out loud! Lovely!

Helsinki
Helsinki

@JubliantUvula:
That happened to me but vice versa! My colleague was wearing Light Blue yesterday. I asked her if it's Moschino's I Love Love! The middle notes are vvery similar, if not identical.

This was not a review.

mandelinka
mandelinka

had this a while ago.
lasting power = zero
similar to D&G light blue, not as sharp

bottle is super cute

silvia86
silvia86

I agree with someone who said that this is a complex perfume. The scent is citrus but flowery, musky and woody, yes all at the same time!
Lasting power is pretty good.
I would describe it as a fresh summer fragance.

Dian Dananjaya
Dian Dananjaya

perfect for teenager, who live in Tropicaly country like mee..
its soo citrusy, fruity, fresh, and more sweet..
hmm, like lemon juice too..
spicy, wow..
make you can more enjoy everyday..

moly
moly

I like red currant in nature, but after testing Cheap and Chic I Love Love I am definitely sure that red currant in the fragrances doesn't suit me at all. Especially that while most of reviewers get sparkling fresh citruses I got lots of red currants mixed with even more sugar. I guess it's much better for young girls or maybe it's not a proper season.

Ladysong
Ladysong

Sparkles. One of my all time favorites, and one of only two of my perfumes that my boyfriend really likes. Optimistic and exciting. I feel so much lighter and happier when I wear this, though I have to say I find the design of the bottle a bit odd.

iHeartMoschino05
iHeartMoschino05

I am in love with this perfume.
To me,this smells a lot like Moschino Funny.Which is a good thing,since Funny has always been one of my top favorites.
I think the only difference between the two fragrances is that I love love smells lighter and more youthful.

StephD

As everyone has said, it's very similar to light blue. I'd say abit sweeter, with brighter, fresher notes of lemon and orange. When I wear it, people always ask me what i'm wearing. I'd say that it has grat sillage, but doesn't last very long, atleast on my skin. The drydown is very woody and musky, it reminds me of the smell of a cabin/cottage lol. Very light and perfect for summer.

janudy
janudy

I'm going to join the ranks of people here who say that this smells a lot like Light Blue. The only real difference I find is in the base-I Love Love has a muskier, slightly woody base and more interesting bottle. It also has better longevity than Light Blue on my skin. I happen to like Light Blue more b/c of the two it's more crisp and refreshing.

Richnata
Richnata

Unfortunately i did not like it. It was not long-lasting on me and it is one like many others from the shelf...Nothing that could make me feel I am the one.

MartinaG
MartinaG

Well I wear it as rarely as it's possible :) It holds a place in my mom's house and to be true I want it to stay there :) It's adventurous, nice, and girly fragrance, but absolutely unlasting, and not very interesting. It's pretty, but not beautiful :))) I like it, but don't love it.

jocy1220
jocy1220

The first time I smelled it, it reminded me of D&G Light Blue, but this is cheaper and more citrusy; definitely a must for summer. I love it especially if you live in Asian country.

Miruna
Miruna

fresh smell, I like it

LadyNatalie
LadyNatalie

I really like I love love, similar to Light Blue, but to me this one is quite nicer, fresh and citrus, sour in my skin, longer lasting also. I dont like the bottle, looks like a baby product, i do get the Olivia from Popeye joke. I loved Popeye just not this bottle.

Lemon, Lily of the Valley, comforting in summer days. This is for teen inside all of us, i wont buy this, this smells good, but its not my style, i prefer floral, airy, ethereal and fresh, to me this is very playful, fresh, lemony and sour.

i love this one. grabs you initially, then dries down very nicely on me, to become more sophisticated, mellow & powdery. Not a big fan of the bottle however - different bottle would do it more justice I think.

delphine67
delphine67

It smells to me very similar to D&G light blue. same citrussy smell

RkrChk
RkrChk

Not one of my favs...I don't know if it's the bulrush or the lily of the valley, but it turns spikey and sour on me. I'm glad I tried a sample vial and didn't invest in a bigger bottle.

I'm a guy and bought this for my sister. She still prefer the original Cheap&Chic (Red/black bottle). Anyhow, I love this smell! Sour'ish citrusy sweetness with musky woody base; so nicely done! It's fresh, fun, and playful fragrance. So addictive. Sniff sniff it all day when I had it before giving to my sister. And guess what I considere getting one for myself! LoL

flyushkifly
flyushkifly

exactly like D&G light blue for me. and unfortunately, kicks up my allergies just like that one does. giving it to my niece as her mom wears light blue as her signature scent. she can have a 'mini me' thing going on with her mom.

bright, citrus, love the top note, but the dry down tickles.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

This does smell a lot like D&G but it comes on a little strong. Can be a little overpowering so one spray is enough..But I Like it it fresh and citrusy.

guest_Luciana
guest_Luciana

Este es el mejor perfume que existe! mejor que el light blue de D&G, ya que son parecidoss, es más suave, y aunque algunos digan que tiene mala fijación, en mi caso no, me dura todo el día =)

jonr951
jonr951

I havent tried this one in awhile. Alot of people seem to really like it. I'll have to try it again if I ever see it. I smelled it when it 1st came out and didnt think anything of it. It sounds really nice. : )

eezepeeze
eezepeeze

MMMM...lemon meringue pie on a table set with a beautiful bouquet of lilies and roses. With a little musk thrown in for good measure.

The first note I get is lemon, then grapefruit. I never do get the orange or currant.

The middle notes I get are an updated rose and musk.

The base that I get is vanilla and musk, with a wee bit of citrus hanging in there.

I really love I LOVE LOVE. I get compliments on it all the time! It's similar to Dand G Light Blue, but I like this one better. Not so much headache-inducing orange.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

First thing out of the sample vial was my nemesis, lily-of-the-valley, accompanied by a smell that’s in a lot of drugstore perfumes and reminds me of wet newspapers, possibly the beginning of a batch of papier-mache or some of the notes that come from a paper mill. Not a good start. After 10 minutes or so, a spicy musk note appears (probably the same thing that’s in the base of D&G Light Blue) along with some mixed citrus. Unlike other reviewers, I do not find this to be a primarily citrusy scent, but rather a blatantly synthetic wet-paper pulp spicy floral musk. After about half an hour, I could feel the migraine monsters starting to cavort in the fumes, so had to declare this one a scrubber. Scrubbing was not easy. The stuff sticks through soap, water, alcohol, and acetone. I Love Love probably smells wonderful on someone else, but is not for me.

guest_Sona
guest_Sona

this my SIgature perfume...I just love it ...Muuuuuuuuuuuuaahh

misswhite130
misswhite130

Smells very similar to D&G Light Blue! but doesn't overpower as much. very good summer scent.

knics33
knics33

As much as I am trying to pick up on different notes and think through the fragrance all I am getting is sweet lemony notes and pink grapefruit. There are some veeery slight florals in the dry down, but nothing that stands out. I adore the ad and bottle, but am completely unimpressed with the actual juice :/. While I Love Love is definitely relaxed and great for summer, you could easily find a grapefruit body splash that would be just as good.

c3c
c3c

For me this is all orange and musk. Powerful orange musk opening, but nice! Later...soft orange and musk, mellow, still enjoyable, slight hint of other notes, but really I get the same thing throughout. Normally I would run from this much musk and possibly from Moschino after a couple of disappointments. However the strong musk that lasts throughout somehow works here and I genuinely enjoy I Love Love. I think it will be a fabulous summer scent.

I LOVE LOVE is not a flanker of Moschino's CHEAP & CHEAP, as is OH! Instead, I LOVE LOVE is a brand new creation with a completely different composition, beginning with a distinct and very bright burst of orange zest. It really is orange oil, not juice, and it is strong. To be perfectly frank (quoi d'autre?), the image that came immediately to my mind was that of the bottle of Windex Orange multisurface cleaner in my bathroom. Fortunately, however, I LOVE LOVE reflects only the orange quality of that liquid, without the caustic chemicals.

What happens next is a relatively rapid transformation into a rich, almost resiny layer only faintly flavored with orange. The delicate florals begin to emerge, seasoned with pepper, but then the fragrance continues to change, finally culminating in a slightly woody, clean musk drydown.

I LOVE LOVE is a complex and worthy creation, albeit with mediocre staying power in the edt. I used my entire sample vial over the course of a few hours, as the fragrance kept evaporating away. I would like to try this in the edp, if that exists.

Ivy
Ivy

Oh, I love this one. It's right up my alley! It is fresh, bright and citrusy. There is just a little bit of spice in the drydown with the cedar. It is slightly similar to Light Blue.

mandashell
mandashell

Just revisited this scent after owning it two summers ago and not getting it. Well I am totally crazy about it now!! ;'D In fact, I absolutely adore it!! It's funny how our perfume tastes change.

ANyway, this smells like graperfruit and woods to my nose. Citrusy sweet but fresh and simply gorgeous. I disagree about it smelling common because I have found nothing that smells just like it.

Fresh, enlivening and invigorating. It's winter here in MI and this fragrance works just perfectly. Can't wait to get a bigger bottle! ;'D The lasting power is good on clothes but minimal on my dry skin. This also smells nothing like Light Blue, IMHO. ;')

Edit: This is now my signature scent!! WOO HOO! XD

If you are a lover of fresh and fruity citrusy fragrances then this is perfect for you.

vioversilver
vioversilver

Sunshine in the tropics captured in a funny little bottle!
This is a very modern, youthful radiant perfume. For me I get the strong & sweet odor of guava - which suits me just fine , I have always loved the tangy bright smell of that tropical fruit.
Definately a super fruity floral.Lily of the valley & rose peek through later as I wear it.
This scent is fresh & happy , I love it.
Lasted on my skin 6+ hours on my skin.

frenkuzumu
frenkuzumu

It's so fruity to me and actually I do not get the woody notes or musk. I do not like to smell like a plate of fruit. Not for me!

guest_Bad
guest_Bad

Seems a bit childish, but I still love it for the day, when it's Caprice Amarena for the evening.

Cyndyava
Cyndyava

Sparkly. Citrusy. Bright. Fresh. Very similar to D&G Light Bleu. A hint of spice. Sweet. Good, but smells like too many others in this genre. Not that original, but still good- if you like this specific scent.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Sparkling, very mandarin-y, refreshing. Like a can of soda. Very plesant!

OlgaN
OlgaN

cannot say dislike... smell so fresh and young. but not kind of perfume... nothing special about the scent...

skysongz
skysongz

For those who say this is similar to Light Blue, only the opening notes of Light Blue have any similarity because of the citrus. I Love Love does not have the strong cedar beneath it, and the fragrance really sparkles! When the sparkling finally fades (a good 2 hours or so after the first spray) it turns into a soft subtly sweet skin-scent, nice but a little too simple after the initial fizz.

arladanielle
arladanielle

I have tested this in a mall and walked around for about two hours;i was surprised when my friend complimented me on this very fresh and alluring scent.So i got it at Christmas for myself!My daughter's dentist also loved the scent;she says she can smell it way up to the 2nd floor clinic!Well, what can I say.I usually loved florals but this scent is a great perk-me-up and great on sunny days.Lasts long on clothes,too.

guest_bintangiman
guest_bintangiman

First spray, I dislike the smell, kinda strange & syntethic.

After couple of hours, it developed into fresh comforting smell on my skin.
Back to store the next day to grab a bottle for myself.

Still love it. A great kick to start the day.

StephD

This smell is soooo fresh and citrusy! It definately doesn't smell fake, either. After a few minutes on my skin, I really begin to detect the notes of cedar. For some reason, I picture a nice summer day at the cottage- someone squeezing fresh lemons for lemonade, with the musky scent of the forest and the cottage wafting through the air. Definately for day wear!

sofiii
sofiii

I Love Love is such an optmistic scent. The grapefruit smell is really refreshing, awakening and young. It's like a less sweet, more citrus version of Funny!.

I have to say Floral Fruity Musk group perfume either make me feel really sick and nausea, or make me really happy.
I Love Love is the later one :-) and I guess it's more to the Floral Fruity end with only a little bit subtle musky hint, which is nice and goes along well with this perfume.

Migotka
Migotka

I used to really displike I love love so much before, until this summer.

I went to Paris for two weeks, and accidentally, looking for something else, I found a tiny perfume shop that had in stock quite a few extraordinary perfume. I tried one that I found really intriguing and bought a miniature.

When I was leaving, the owner of the shop pretty much attacked me, and asked if I am not looking for anything else. Then she grabbed one of the bottles, which happened to be I love love, and sprayed it all over me, making me smelling of a weird mixture of this one and Dior's Hypnotic Poison.

Since then I have a big smile on my face when I think of it, and also, that changed my attitide towards it quite a bit, I gave it a second try, and I think it was worth it. I used to think it was only fun, now I see its more mature side, with sensual musk taking over afte a couple of hours.

Also, before I used to smell very sweet lemonade on my skin and nothing more. Now apart from citrus notes (that I find really energizing), I can definitely smell beautiful rose and some lily of the valley. It might be a good one to wear specially in the mornings, when you need a good and positive kick to start your day.

Puma
Puma

Maybe it's strange, but it reminds me a smell of recently cut grass;p

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

I know many people have already made the comparison, and a few have complained about it--but I would have to say this is the fragrance I expected to smell when I tried Light Blue.I wouldn't mention that fragrance if I didn't share the same experience as many others in such a strong way. I don't like to follow the trend, and wear the bestseller, but a fresh citrusy smell with an organic hint of cedar sounds like a comfy aura for certain times...

Light Blue was the crude disinfectant-esque fragrance-something that almost made me write off all scents by Dolce & Gabbana--while Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love causes me to be interested in trying other Moschino scents, because the citrus is not too sweet, not too sour-not too bitter either. This is fresh and cute. There is a pencil shavings dimension to the scent, but this cedar is not completely sawdust-it maintains a bit more bark and shade than that.
The name is great, and I don't mind the handle "Cheap & Chic"-I love thrift stores. I also detest the assumption that elegant women should all wear one of a few popular expensive Chanel scents-this idea of "a woman of class" becomes interchangeable with "a common woman"-when well-known and expensive is the sole indicator of good taste.

chanteuse
chanteuse

I wish Moschino would stop calling these fragrances 'cheap' as they certainly don't smell cheap although they are less expensive than most other brands. I love love is such a happy fragrance and so impossible not to like. Lemony yes but so vibrant and delightful. It reminds me of Summer and the beach.

I Love Love is very different from the original Cheap & Chic. There are very few similarities.

This fragrance is quite fruity, Summery and fresh. But like all Moschino fragrances, do not assume that this scent is like any other.

What starts as sugared fruits, almost like lemon flavoured sorbet, intensifies and becomes quite a crisp and colourful blend of both fruits and flowers, with a touch of pepper.

I disagree with those that find this fragrance similar to D&G Light Blue. In my opinion there are no comparisons. Light Blue is quite sharp with its lemon notes and woodsy undertones, however I Love Love is so much sweeter and certainly more feminine. I would definitely choose this fragrance over Light Blue any day.

The rose and the pepper notes in the heart of this fragrance, in my opinion, is what makes I Love Love so amazing. It is that transition from a bright citrusy opening into a soft, flowery yet spicy scent which gives this fragrance that undeniable charm.

With fantastic lasting power and so many positive reviews, how can you not pass up the chance to own such a wonderful, (and may I add), affordable fragrance?

tangledvines
tangledvines

Very unique smelling perfume. It begins as a burst of a freshly squeezed orange, then a few minutes later I smell something of a sweet tart candy odor. Then it turns to grapefruit, and now about 20 minutes later it ends with a cedar/woody musky scent with a little bit of something I can't quite put my finger on. Overall it's nice and I like it and will wear it often. Not every day, but often enough.

Iulia
Iulia

Although it starts with a very fruity opening, after I while I can definatelly smell some sort of fresh roses on my skin.It would be great if it the top notes will stay on my skin for much longer.
Otherwise ,it's a very nice perfume for summer.The first time I've tried it it last more than 12 hours on my skin, but after I bought it, I've got used to it and now I can't smell it for more than 4 hours.
I think the bottle is very kitshy

teedee
teedee

optimistic, bright and easy going

smell of light crisp sweet oranges and citruses here. even though it has a hint of somethng that makes it smell a bit synthetic on my skin...

i find it lovely at the beginning, but then after a while it gets boring, especially with that synthetic smelling stuff that i got.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Nice, creamy, citrus, fresh.
I thought I smell apricot in it but now I see it was probably red currant mixed with grapefruit.
It has moderate strength and good lasting power. Suitable for everyday wear and spring/summer days.
Recommend it to young girls.

Zaleska
Zaleska

It makes me feel awake and happy! lol
Delicious and fresh like a lemon ice-cream!

Perfect when you're tired of vanilla, chocolate, "veeeery sweet" stuff etc.

Nhammmm!

guest_avie
guest_avie

all I can say
I LOVE this one... very recommended

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

I absolutely love this perfume.DELICIOUS !!For me it´s a green,fresh and fruity fragrance, perfect for lovely hot summer days. The only negative thing I can say about it is that on my skin it does not last very long.But it does last on clothes.

falovalo
falovalo

The similarities to Light Blue are there, but the grapefruit in this is a bit more prominent in the drydown. Plus the bottle is prettier and is a bit more affordable than Light Blue. It's fruity and summery, my boyfriend says it smells like a lemon snow cone. Another plus is that it lasts a little longer than I expected it to.

today I was in perfume shop and among the fragrances I tested this one really caught my eye.
I see everybody's here agree with me,that this is a very nice perfume.despite others I don't get any spicy note,but just orange and basil.
I just love it!from the first minute to now,after 3 hours that I'm smelling it.
first of all it starts with very lovely citruses,orange scent.it's very girlish,but yet mature and elegant.
after about fifteen minutes,it smells exactly like "sweet basil".the same green aroma which is not very warm,but really unique and relaxing.
even after 2 hours,I can smell something citrusy.at this level this is creamy and yet fresh.
I'm not a fan of all of Olivier Cresp fragrances,but this one is perfect and one of the best works from Olivier.
the bottle is cute too,but it's a bit cheap.

Trinny
Trinny

This scent is just WONDERFUL! Fresh and delicious grapefruit dominating on my skin, I get a hint of spice and musk in the dry-down with a touch of rose on a side. It's the most energising perfume I've ever tried, I agree, it is a happy, funny and a very unique fragrance, keeps a smile on my face all day long (without having to reapply)! The bottle is the coolest and can you beat the name?? If I had to pay twice as much for it, I probably would!

OZ
OZ

Love it! I agree it smells familiar to Light Blue. The bottle is really cute, this is a fragrance that I want to wear everyday.
Cons: It doesn't last very long, nobody really notice it unless I put about 5 sprays or something (not sure about Light Blue, may try that later on to see if there is a difference between them)

persian_girl
persian_girl

Quite a copy... or very similar to DG Light Blue, which I loved, but stopped to use because of some bad memories. The bottle, as the scent, is girlish and more suited to young women.

guest_mandashell
guest_mandashell

I love this fragrance so much. It is a huge burst of sweet grapefruit and I love that!! The only thing I could live without is the cedar in the drydown. It is at a tolerable lever but I keep thinking about the cedar bedding that I buy for our pets? If they chose vanilla instead this would be absolutely perfect but I guess that is where my Ed Hardy comes in handy LOL! ;')

adussa
adussa

this is peefect for young women who prefer fresh parfumes. my sister used to wear it and she was mad about it. she bought me a bottle but i prefer more sophistecated, warm parfumes

gucci
gucci

my aunt had a sample and i tried it it was very girlish and bubblegumish i'm going to buy this fragrance

dianthus
dianthus

Something like mixed cuple of citrus and D&G light blue. Refreshing, awakening. Somewhere was written that it is a kind of scent which makes people pay more attention to what u say in the morning ;). Long lasting but not agressive, stay refreshing for whole time you wear it, not only in the beggining. Great for summer, or to be "in move". One of my favourites.

luz
luz

Reminds of Light Blue, but is more lemony and spicy. Great for summer and citrus/fresh fragrance lovers.

lovinitxx
lovinitxx

this starts off very citrus but changes soo much when is been about 20 mins to floral & woody, lasts fairly well.
great everyday scent aimed at teens like me :)

ken.z008
ken.z008

reminds me of D&G light blue for women

Russian
Russian

It's totally overrated,but it's nice.
In all this floral fragrances,It's hard to distinguish one from another,I'm glad that this particular one from Moschino is something (i mean the presence of musk,cedar,pepper).But it isn't smth that special for me.
It's "young" and it's for summer.

jatzzie
jatzzie

Great summer fragrance.Light, fresh and fruity.Yummy.The only thing I'm not so super fond of is the bottle.It's original but...not really my thing.

snobuni77

Cherub573 gave a great review ;)
I feel the same way about this.

It is very fresh while staying very mildly sweet

Cherub573
Cherub573

YUM. Fresh, fruity sweetness. It's a vibrant, youthful scent that is very spring-like. I don't know how someone could really find this scent distasteful unless you really can't stand oranges or grapefruit. The fruit smells genuine, fresh, and ripe; not overly sweet. The lasting power isn't the greatest, but that's always the case with citrusy notes. And by the way, I don't like Light Blue on me, but I like this. Light Blue does not dry as sweet, and is much more lemony (which I don't care for).

KATHLEEN
KATHLEEN

if you want a similar scent with d&g light blue beat this!!! its cheaper and yet you'll smell like you're wearing the mentioned perf:p xoxo

Amanda79
Amanda79

Light Blue and I Love Love do smell alike. They have 4 notes that are the same. Lemon top notes, rose middle notes and musk and cedar base notes. I like I Love Love so much better. Also the light blue has cedar in the top and base note! Thats too much cedar unless you wanna go around smelling like a tree. :)

leonora84
leonora84

Made by the same perfumer as Light Blue. I never owned LB, but ILL smells really similar, because I tested both, and I tried to compare them on many occassions. I rarely wear ILL, but if I wear it, it will be an extraordinary day. extraordinary nice or bad. And I think I like it in cool weather much better, may it sound weird. The lasting power is nearly brilliant, on the right days. For me, timing is very important for this fragrance. Otherwise will it be harsh, depressing, like a cold knife. On right days it smells like a big citrus-cheese cake with lemon tea and a nice skin musk, and sweet home:)

adves87
adves87

i like this, but it reminds of "light Blue" by D&G.I got bored of wearing this after half the bottle, even though its a nice fresh scent

dunatko
dunatko

i like parfums from moschino cheap and chic line... parfum bottles looks fantastic - really funny and nice - also the campaigns are very stylish and playful:-) my sister really loves this fragrance ...and me too - its fantastic - fresh and very nice mixed from fruit and flowery scents... similar to light blue by DG but this is much better - for young women...

snobuni77

This is a great fragrance.I have loved everything from the moshino house that I have tested.
This to me is a spicy citrus.I have only just applied it butIt makes me smile

Samara996
Samara996

Amazing perfume.Definitely.

mamamia
mamamia

'unique'? no way... moschino try to catch D&G Light Blue's popularity and made exactly similar perfume to it.

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

OH MY GOD - THIS SMELL IS SO ADORABLE AND FRESH!!! Very citrusy, special and uplifting, for STRONG WOMEN!!!! Very fresh, SOOO UNIQUE and PRECIOUS, but not for every nose, maybe for some romantic, cute and shy People this is a fist on the eye :D
IT`s AGRESSIV, OFFENSIVE SEXY and so so SPARKLING...

Moszatka

Very fresh with a lot of citrus and red currant. Long lasting, it can be a perfect choose for hot summer days.

bugsy_b
bugsy_b

A very nice scent.
Whenever i feel down, just spray it and suddenly I got an extra mood boost.
Makes me cheerful all day long.
I think it's perfect for active and cheerful women.
ANd the best part is that it lasted all day long..

kellybelly
kellybelly

It never fails to keep me smelling very fresh and clean in hot humid days. Both men and women love it.

tenten
tenten

This perfume starts off very similar to light blue after a while it smells like b.o. im surprised so many like it.

chloez
chloez

love this scent and the bottle design, perfect for daily use... cant go unnoticed! suited for hot/humid days..

girlsrideharleys2
girlsrideharleys2

This is my HG for spring/summer. I never want to be without this fabulous fragrance. I get alot of compliments on this from both men and women. I love the cedar in the dry down. This lasts and lasts on me. Even when I wash my shirts after I've worn this I can still smell it on them. A+++

nannaje
nannaje

NOt woody or musk, but very floral and enormously citrusy to me. The spices in the drydown are not for me, too tangy. One of the worst Moschino fragrances.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Very vibrant citrus fragrance, it just seems to bounce off of your body when you wear it. Extremely fresh and clean smelling, it almost smells a bit like a creamy lemon scent. I Love Love will definitely wake you up in the morning! I like it, and I usually don't like heavily citrus perfumes. It's very interesting, and as guest Hana said, super refreshing. Cedar is mostly detectable in the dry down. Nice!

guest_ljubica
guest_ljubica

It starts with a citrus blast, but once you survive it, it develops into something really divine. It's at the same time refreshing and calming, and although it does get sweeter than expected, it's never cloying. Another great summer frag.

indigo.smile
indigo.smile

i've tried it a while. But somehow it doesn't move me. The bottle is so cute, but the scent doesn't work well on me

christabella
christabella

I absolutely loooooooove this perfume. I love it. It's fresh, and lemony. I always keep it with me in my bag and i spray it on from time to time since it's so refreshing, i can't get enough of it, i bought a 50ml bottle a week ago and i already used half of it, that's how much i love it!...
It's perfect for summer, and for everyday wear.

Marra
Marra

I finished it for a couple of years ago. Used the whole (!) bottle! Very easy-going, careless and funny perfume. Only positive responces from the surroundings!

guest_Hana
guest_Hana

Sooooooooooooo refreshing!!!!!

guest_love_ya
guest_love_ya

Very,very,very nice and good fragrance.I must to buy him!

amanda
amanda

i like it, its very fresh and longlasting even being eau de toilette but i wouldnt say its floral woody musk... its more a fruity, floral maybe citrus, on me at least.

Moszatka

It's a perfect fresh fragrance! Long lasting and very delicious.

smells good in small amount, fresh but spicy.strange pair but works.its a bit annoying if you put on too much.

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

Cute bottle with fresh and a bit spicy fragrant. Very nice for day wear :)

2007

Cheap & Chic I Love Love by Moschino 3.88 out of 5 based on 1922 ratings and 333 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cheap & Chic I Love Love by Moschino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cheap & Chic I Love Love by Moschino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.