Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz Moschino for women

Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz Moschino for women
dislike

Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz Moschino for women Pictures Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz Moschino for women Pictures Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz Moschino for women Pictures

Cheap & Chic Hippy Fizz arrived in floral rhythm in 2008. It was created of aromas of raspberry leaves, May rose, violets from Parma, magnolia, lotus, cedar, osmanthus and sensual musk.

The perfume is inspired by spring freshness, charming breezes which make each moment magic. The 'Olive' bottle is spontaneous and cheerful. It has the same shape as previous editions of Cheap & Chic, with a top coloured like fuxia, body of milky glass, with flower applications with spring buds and petals.

Besides the perfume editions of 30, 50 and 200 ml edt, a line of body care products is available and it includes: perfumed body deodorant of 100 ml, perfumed foam bath and shower gel tube of 200 ml, as well as Silky Body Lotion Tube of 200ml. The nose behind this fragrance is Vincente Marcello.

Amalfi Lemon Magnolia Raspberry Green Leaves

dnamy

good lord that lemon A++

Yosa
Yosa

What a pleasant surprise! Perfect for summer, and you can smell it's of good quality.

tovikari
tovikari

I like it's package, it's very nice and bright, I think :) I got this perfume as my birthday gift 5 years ago. I can't call myself a fan of citrus smells, I like only the smell of bergamot cause I like its' sour notes and little tartness. This fragrance is not just citrusy, it's VERY citrusy to me (^^) on my skin it smelled like fresh lemon, very juicy and sour. This lemon smell transformed into some fresh green leaves. I didn't detective any notes of raspberry, rose or violet in it, just lemon! I personally think that Moschino fragrances are very similar to each other, but maybe I'm wrong.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

Other than the fun yellow color, I don't like anything about it. A sales counter sprayed me with this and I didn't like it at all.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

This smells the best if you put it on and then wash away the top with water, but then that would be such a waste of perfume.

andriana3
andriana3

Really fresh and happy if i could say. Ideal for summer days, a bit ordinary though!

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

I wore this in 2008/2009, kept the bottle in my locker at work so i could freshen up every day whilst working. Sweet, fizzy & fresh. I was glad when i finnished the bottle though as it got quite sickly after a while.

Great value for the price. I love most Moschino fragrances, i dearly miss L'eau Cheap and Chic :(

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

This isn't good at all. On me the florals came trough waaay more then fruity or fizzy fun notes. Very boring, very plain, very not that good smelling. Blah fragrance. It absolutely doesn't resemble I love love at all. That one I really love.

RobLyn
RobLyn

I received this as a gift and ended up re-gifting it. On me it came off too fruity sweet, like I was wearing a fruity cocktail, the floral and aquatic notes did not really develop on my skin. I think this may be intended for a younger demographic. This was not an unpleasant frag, but just really not for me.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

I didnt expect to like this when I got a sample included with an order.. Mainly because I'm not fond of most citrus scents and sour notes turn bad (think body odor) on my acidic skin.

But this is a sweet lemon and the lemon is really mellowed by the florals. Fresh and a bit aquatic like. I get hints of the raspberry & cedar now and then.. Thankfully I dont get the oakmoss. Very nice, not like 'i love love' at all on me as that one has my dreaded sour citus smell..

The sillage throw was only a few inches above the skin and it lasted about 4 hours on me. Its winter now, cant wait to try this in the warmer sping & summer months where I think it will really shine.

SucceeD87
SucceeD87

I love everything about it! It is fun, feminine,sexy, youthful and fresh! It is a very nice aromatherapy as well - for energy boost & good mood:))

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

Frankly, it smells exactly like Love Love to me. I didn't get those floral notes at all when I sniffed it. It was slightly more fresh and clean (less like candy) than Love Love, but not noticeably.

carolien1978
carolien1978

Love love love this parfum! It starts fresh with citrus accord, than the fowers start taking over. I don't really smell the strawberry. The parfum doesn't smell very strong. Only near the skin you get this cosy, warm and romantic smell :-0 jum! And the bottle is adorable.

ingalee
ingalee

Well .... when I smelled the perfume a few years ago, I thought it smelled good.
but now that I got it ... well it did not smell that I remember, was actually a bit disappointed .... but I use it in every case.

shayeri
shayeri

a very fresh citrusy perfume for summer daytime....love it.

derkargy
derkargy

A cheerful,bright fragrance.Better than Light Clouds,but softer than Love Love.

Vanilla violin
Vanilla violin

A ray of sunshine in a whimsical bottle, they should have named this fragrance Happy Fix. It is cheerful and pretty, like a young girl on her summer holiday, wearing a bright yellow pareo, eating ice cream on her way to the beach and feeling blissfully happy.

quiggle
quiggle

spray too much and you'll get an overwhelming scent which leads to a headache. got bored of the scent after almost half the bottle through....... the bottle is really attractive though.

vonmolotov
vonmolotov

I hate anything that has spicy/musky/woody notes in it and this perfume has all of the above. I did wear it a couple of times though and I'd get complemented on it a lot. One lady came up to me and told me I smelled amazing. I guess tastes differ...

neciaczerniecki
neciaczerniecki

I couldn't pass this up at tjmaxx the other day. i like it, but it may be a little too youthful for my old a***. it's cut and bright and sweet and somehow really fizzy. just not my fave. i have a 3.4 oz bottle that i may swap. check out my wants and message me.

Moschino CHEAP AND CHIC HIPPY FIZZ reminds me immediately of Salvatore Ferragamo INCANTO BLISS upon application. There is a kind of citrusy quality, something of a fruity-floral demeanor, and a bright and shiny sheen to this creation which places it directly into the twenty-first-century category of SSRI fragrances. I think that the quality is just a notch above that of the Salvatore Ferragamo INCANTO flanker series, which work for me much of the time when I'm dashing out the door and want a quick spritz of something inoffensive and kind of nice and good for public places. Every once in a while the synthetics clash with something going on. Is it the weather--the temperature or humidity--or is it the wearer? Not sure, but the point is that sometimes they work; sometimes they do not.

In the case of HIPPY FIZZ, I have not yet had a "bad trip", though it may simply be waiting to happen, as this, too, is obviously a synthetic composition which is bound to clash with something sometime somewhere. Today, however, it smells quite nice: bright and cheery and light and citrusy with an inviting woody drydown, which I--perhaps through the power of suggestion--thought might even involve a bit of patchouli. Anyway, it smells good: the moss and the cedar are producing a sort of pseudo light-patchouli effect. I like this perfume, for what it is. Nothing profound, but a good choice when only an SSRI frag will do!

The bottle is oddly adorable, too.

cbishton
cbishton

I snapped this up on clearance yesterday after reading the reviews and was so excited but it somehow just doesn't do it for me. At first it was way too strong and headachy so I tried again on day two with a lighter more distant spritz and it was definitely pretty with a fruity soft floral scent but then it just sort of died. I wanted to love this but it just doesn't seem to work for me. No lasting power at all.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

This one is nice and light and refreshing, and then it dries down to sort of a watery floral. It's nice for summer. Citrusy but not sweet or sour. Just fresh. Not as nice as I Love Love, but still nice. I like to spray I Love Love on top of this for a little grapefruity kick!

kololi
kololi

I have this perfume, I used it last summer and now, that is hot again, it is the perfect choise. This scent is fresh but still a little flowery and smokey, it can refresh you during the hot summer days. I had a tester last year and the lasting power was great, now I have one from a perfume store, and I am very surprised that it does not last that long...I do not know why. Still, I like it very much, one of my favorites, I always get HAPPY just smelling it :)

vicka16
vicka16

I love Hippy Fizz! I was looking for a citrus powdery scent, and I bought this one. It's not that powdery, I wish violet and musk would be more present, but it's definitely citrusy, watery (magnolia and lotus) and great for the summer. What else can I say! It makes me feel Hippy every time I smell it, oops I mean Happy! ;-)

nikitajade
nikitajade

Bubbly. That's the best word for this perfume. It's citrus, it's sweet and playful...almost seems to laugh on your skin.

Aspendina
Aspendina

bought this today and I am returning it tomorrow, it does have the most adorable bottle EVER I almost want to keep it for the bottle, but the smell is nothing special reminds me of a mall in the 80's smells like and 80's kinda citrus smell and also smells kinda green. I need something more complex, unique & special. Returning and gonna buy Princess Night.

Veronicajg123
Veronicajg123

I haven't the slightest idea how anyone could dislike this. I bought it because i know moschino has amazing perfumes and the bright colors, had no idea what it would smell like. I'm so glad i just went and bought it because it is amazing ! I've never had so many compliments so frequently. A woman i was waiting on at my work even asked me to write out what i was wearing on a piece of paper because she loved it so much ! My new favorite and i have like 30 perfumes that are all also awesome but this is the absolute best.

Spicy
Spicy

This is real "citrusy-happy" frag. Good thing to cheer up in any season and any time. But for my nose I would prefer less flowers and more citruses to add, probably orange and lime.

karthiktas
karthiktas

I bought this for my wife. Wow i just love this on her. The projection is dam good & longevity is nice. It gives a smokey citrus smell, it attracts me a lot. I love this. Its for girls. not for women

starise000
starise000

One of my friends always carry this around with her and I always spray it on when I get the chance! My friends and I LOVE this scent!!! The lemon scent is very noticable and after a while it still smells like lemons but with a green scent mixed in. It last about 2-3 hours on me, but I do spray alot and I live in a hot climate. It gives off a positive vibe and a little earthy feel. I would recommend this to 10-14 year olds but my eldest aunt smelled this on me once and she adored it!

Hallo_smiling
Hallo_smiling

i got a bottle of Cheap and Chick hippy and i was really surprised.. it smells soooo sweet and really fresh.. just it does not last at all.. almost one hour and it is back.. :(

SheShe
SheShe

I had a bottle for quite a long time. It was 100 ml and finally I had to sell it because I got bored - but I admit the fragrance was really OK. Crazy, positive, optimistic,chypre-like, with moss and lemon the most noticeable, also lotus and woody note, I think. I prefer Hippy Fizz than Funny! for example.
Lasting power and sillage were good. Bottle - not so pretty but crazy and optimistic like the fragrance.

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

I can feel lemon and intensive fizzle. Really! But I don't like this parfume: fizzing is exciting and extraordinary, only lemon in a fragrance is so boring... :(

vallin
vallin

extremely fresh positive smell. name pass good to perfume - you feel yourself free when u wear it. i used one bottle in summer 2008 so its perfect for summer but dont use too much cause its easy then to get tired of it

beautyfan
beautyfan

The dry down is very warm and fruity, but at the same time refreshing.. I like it!
Its suitable for everyday use..

imellie
imellie

I really like it. Fruity, fresh and a little bit floral but not very sweet. But the lotion and bath gel are smelling different from this perfume and they're not good at all.

onlineallday
onlineallday

Hippy Fizz is a nice and fresh floral scent with rose and magnolia with slightly aquatic impression from lotus. Citrus accord is mild and scent is somewhat weak on my skin. Overall it is still quite lovely spring and early summer scent. I can see this Hippy Fizz to be the inspiration for creating Daisy by Marc Jacobs, which is also a nice and lovely perfume.

yvonnerodenhiser
yvonnerodenhiser

Sooo, just happened upon a bottle of i love love for a real discount and figured "what the heck?" I am one of those people who has to smell a perfume on my skin to appreciate it. I adore it, and have had so many compliments on this fragrance, just ordered a full bottle of funny and a sample of happy fizz based on reviews only. I wish I had the cash to try them all at once to decide my favorite but that is not possible, and my most recent purchases were made based on all of your helpful reviews here. :)

Getting to the point...please rate your favs for me and keep in mind that I adore I love love. I know different sscents appeal to different noses, but I am trying to get a top five list going from some users who have gotten to smell all of moschinos line.

Thanks in advance, and comments on why you like the top five you pick are very helpful to me as well, comparing to I love love.

bookgal66
bookgal66

Just got a sample of this in the mail, based on loving Moschino's Light Blue and Funny. It's definitely younger than either of those -- the top notes of lemon and raspberry guarantee that -- and while I wouldn't wear it to the office, I'd definitely don it to help make my housework -- or just hanging out with friends -- more fun!

I notice (as I delve deeper into reading about "notes" in the parlance of perfumes) that it's got a couple of base notes that often appeal to me: cedar and oakmoss. No amber in it, which I usually like, but I think amber would be too dark and heavy here. Another of my favorite happy scents -- Moschino's Funny -- has those same base notes.

It's a murky Spring Sunday here in the Boston area. This is like wearing the sunshine that's hiding above those stubborn clouds. The yellow and fuschia in the packaging design conveys precisely what's inside. Bright, unfussy cheerfulness.

Viva la Fizz!

wind83
wind83

i love moschino.. all of the perfume...;) its citrus.. smells good for daily wear.

replay
replay

I love citrus scents, and this one too (Citrus makes people more energized:)) Happy hippy, that's how the smell is to me :)

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Too lemony for my taste so i don't think i would buy it, but it would be a pleasant surprise for me if someone next to me at the bus wears it!
Fresh,bright and lemony!

zennia04
zennia04

it's been extremely humid in my country lately thus causing me terrible headache. My husband told me to veer away from my perfumes momentarily but "How can I?" I so so love my fragrances so much! Nevertheless, i decided to wear Hippy Fizz and to my surprise, my headache was sort of gone. It must have been due to its fresh, light scent that somehow soothes me in a very nice gentle way. Thank you my Hippy Fizz, you definitely lighten my day!

krissycat
krissycat

I've never had a Moschino I didn't like. :) Moschino fragrances always uplift my mood and make me think of summer, especially this one. I smell kind of lemony sweet notes in this one. I love it so much. I think the bottles themselves are very colorful too :)

Norgirl
Norgirl

Wow this one is fresh and nice . Just got it and stop smelling my wrist:) cherful fresh lemony whit soft white flowers. fruity and energicing. cant stop smiling this is a happy time parfyme . optimistic, laughing ,smiling , dancing . its all in the smell og Hippy Fizz. love it this is going to be a nice spring parfyme this year

pinki
pinki

Fresh, yummy, easy to wear fragrance especially in the warmer times. I get a lot of compliments on this one, I find it similar to Gucci EDP 2

Babina 70
Babina 70

the bottle is so cute!! it starts with a citrus scent for me and after a few minutes it is mor floral... i smell musk too. I like it!

guest_Jessica.
guest_Jessica.

So nice botle. I am just buy it. And i think it is a pity that i bought this perfume... Yes the botle is funny and it makes me happy, it makes me feel that i am in a tale. But wen i open the fragrance. I do not think so. Floral. Floral. Floral. I do not like floral smell in perfume. I like floral-fruity or fruity. But floral not at all. It is so light and too strong. I always think that it have citrus. but it is not. I am so surprise of that. I think that perfume is for older people for everyday. It smells cheap. I do not advise you to buy this product. I do not like it! I advise Moschino Cheap and chic the people who likes fresh. floral.

evettab
evettab

there are not many perfumes i'm repulsed by. some i love, some i find just not for me, some are just like million others...
but this one. this one i tried only on my wrist and not all over. it's probably chemistry although i have no particular problems with the notes listed. haven't tried many magnolia perfumes (maybe that's the problem?!)

anyway, my poor wrist smelled like a dust ball you will find in a very old abandoned closet in an attic. blah. :(
i swore to try any perfume at least 3 times but i can't think of experiencing that smell again. maybe in a few years. :/

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

Now this is one that did not rub my nose the right way. I sprayed it first on a blotter and kept smelling it for hours. On the paper there was a strong citrus fruity note that kept dominating the flowers, which was kinda nice. I went to the mall the other day: one small spray-what a huge mistake! On my skin after 15 minutes it was straight sticky flowers, so cloying that it made me feel sick. I've not experienced such thing even with heavier floral fragrances that I don't like, except for Lolita L. Fleur de corail (alas!) I'll put this to body chemistry incompatibility. Just not for me, so better don't go for it before you test it on your skin.

joybee88
joybee88

Wasn't impressed with it at first but it grows on me.
very nice fruity perfume. To me this is the best moschino. The drydown is amazing, makes me sniff my wrist.
lasting power is ok.

Yamba1
Yamba1

I bought this for my 7yo daughter (1st perfume)and was mainly attracted by the bottle which I thought was befitting of a young girl. However I was pleasantly surprised by this one. It opens with a citrusy/fruity burst which is well balanced- not too sweet and not too sharp. Drydown settles to a very nice aquatic woody scent which has lasted all day. My daughter had better keep this under lock and key because this is something I could become quite fond of....

teedee
teedee

i didnt find this fragrance in the floral category. it is more to aquatic-fruity floral, even though there is no fruits listed in the notes.

hippy fizz is...fizzy scent for summer. light hearted and cheerful. starts with soft florals with fruits... then the aquatic notes and lotus enter slowly. on the base i get slightly musky aquatic florals.

i am impressed with the longevity of this fragrance. it starts soft and ended soft too, never too loud.

very safe fragrance for everyone, anytime, anywhere...

RkrChk
RkrChk

What an effervescent, sunny fragrance! It starts out citrusy, and morphs into a gorgeously intoxicatingly sexy, floral bouquet...The magnolia and lotus notes seem pronounced on my skin, and that's ok because I love the effect! I also love that the osmanthus, oakmoss and VA cedar aren't overpowering in the least...It dries down to a long-lasting, musk...Warm weather worthy, I wear it then and also during the cooler months for a quick pick-me-up...

tekila2525
tekila2525

happy fragance I would say a nice summer fragance just casual,nothing new on this is boring and doest last at all...

I don't understand the hippy reference here. I usually connect patchouli and incense to the scent of a hippy. However, this sparkling citrus fragrance is certainly fizzy.

Hippy Fizz is very similar to Funny! by Moschino. Although lemon and bitter orange is not listed in the notes, they are certainly present, especially in the top notes.

The scent itself is very crisp and Summery. Refreshing in fact. I don't sense much in the way of rose or violets, however the lotus and magnolia blend in well with the citruses.

I was a little disappointed by the lasting strength which was extremely poor. So all in all, I'd suggest Funny! as a better alternative as something that is very similar and longer lasting.

Evitta
Evitta

I Love Moschino Hippy Fizz. It very Long lasting...

sharyssa
sharyssa

I ordered this a few weeks ago and I am loving the bottle it is too cute the scent reminds me of lemon heads candy it smells nice but it is more of a body spray than a perfume it has no lasting power.I would say it is for a younger crowd really.

luxlover
luxlover

The bottle and smell fits a happy young girl. Very citrusy and fresh and its wearer is in a carefree mood. I got this free when I bought a Carolina Herrera perfume, not bad to have Hippy Fizz when its free. Not something I'll buy. But it's still a summery scent I can wear.

Cyndyava
Cyndyava

OMG!!! I LOVE this perfume. First bought a blind-buy of the lotion at (where else do I go for my high ends?) TJ Maxx! Wow. Talk about aromatherapy. It made me happy, energized with it's freshness. It's floral, fresh, and free. I just found my summer perfume. Can't wait to see this adorable bottle on my dresser. It's just a gorgeous, flirty, light, fun scent. Awesomeness.

moonwalker
moonwalker

As many others have already said I also can´t believe that there aro no citrusy notes listed because that is the only smell I get at the begining. The dry down is quite nice...I would say that after the sharp begining it is nice, fresh, "happy", spring/summer scent but it didn´t knock my socks off. Put in other words if someone gave it to me, I would wear it but I am certainly not going to buy it.

guest_adam
guest_adam

i bought this for my girlfriend! I love it so much and she does too. It makes her feel sexy and it turns me on

xen
xen

Just got this one today! 100ml...I love the groovy bottle...and I love the fresh,fizzy and zesty smell....another light scent that won't overpower in the workplace..... :o)

KellyChrisp
KellyChrisp

Uneventful, smelt like strong lemon Fairy Liquid detergent with flowers.

sofiii
sofiii

Hippy Fizz smells like those hard candies I got when I was a little kid for the first several minutes. Sweet but not cloying. Then I can definetely smell a burst of lemon, like Nina Ricci by Nina Ricci, but less sweet, more refreshing and energetic. After about 20 minutes, it smells nice, more floral and it's a quite optmistic floral for me.

However, to me this perfume is kinda too generic, but it's easy to wear and easy for people to like.

albatros
albatros

On my skin it lasts less than 5 min.

tracybj
tracybj

Absolutely love this one!! I can pretty much say that you can't go wrong with Hippy Fizz in any given situation or when 'i don't know if this scent will suit my outfit' dilemma occurs lol. Should smell great on anyone. Sweet, refreshing and definitely energizing. I'd rate this 4/5.

femmeasis
femmeasis

Perfect for vacation when you want to keep yourself in funny, crazy and relaxed mood. Everything's easier with Happy Fizz but in everyday life it may seem extraneous

MarineMom1
MarineMom1

Just received this today, absolutely LOVE IT!!!!

sevanya
sevanya

For me summer smells like Hippy Fizz. I wouldn't call this perfume a masterpiece, but it's a joyful, cheery fragrance. I like to wear it in summer, it doesn't require any specific cloths.

I rally like these series of moschino perfumes.though they are cheaper than most of fragrances,they smell really good and Hippy Fizz is my favorite after I love love.
when I smell hippy fizz,I feel something like banana.it's bot fruity and sweet.there are also some citruses mixed with it and cedar makes it a bit woodsy.in fact it's a bit like "aquatic woody" perfumes and specially she wood,but of course much cheaper.
it can even be a good choice for teenagers,as both the bottle and the smelling matches younger audiences.
I like I love love more,but this one is nice too.

femme charmant
femme charmant

Hippy Fizz is another HG summer scent for me (the other one being I Love Love also by Moschino). I like everything about it! The bottle is very cute and matches the fragrance it contains perfectly. The fragrance itself is very "summery" - actually, to me it feels like a nicest summer day hidden in a bottle :) The main note is quite obviously lemon, and what sort of lemon it is! I don't know how it's possible but it's both sour and sweet (more on the sweet side, though) - in other words YUMMY!
The staying power of this fragrance is outstanding: it lasts all day on my skin (i wish my beloved I Love Love lasted at least half that long).

To sum up, Hippy Fizz is a very lovely and wearable fragrance for hot spring/summer days. If you're into citruses like i am, i really suggest that you give this one a try. Having said that, it might be a little on a "younger" side.

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

I prefer this to Funny coz I love the sweetness in this. Funny is sharp citrus, then nothing more I can find in it, but for Hippy Fizz,after the fresh citrus note, it has a very comforting sweet note and it makes it different from I love love, Funny or even Light Blue. I always want a citrus scent for summer, first I got Exotic Green Tea, now I got this sweeter Hippy, I am going to enjoy a happy summer!

luz
luz

Very energizing and optimistic, but not remarkable.

guest_lovely rita
guest_lovely rita

It's smells as good as daylight! A lemon-lime burst of fragnance it's a serious perfume with fun like an over worked secratary in a 24-hour bar

smellysmell
smellysmell

it's actually a really fun perfume. its defenitly for summer ;).

And the bottle is very cute!

Migotka
Migotka

Cheap, but not quite chic.
Hippy Fizz is a very plain, floral fragrance, very sweet, not to say sticky. i cant believe that there are no citrus notes in it, this is what I get every time I try it. You could spray yourself with lemonade to get the same result. Energizing, for sure, but I cant quite see it on myself...

alicektn
alicektn

Lovely bottle, but the fragrance is not very well balanced on my skin. So citrusy that I can feel the sour taste in my mouth when I smell it. Also the drydown is quite dusty.

But I can imagine that on certain people this scent can smell very good!

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

This is such a happy scent ! When I wear it, I feel elated. I am a career woman who used to wear Hermes Merveilles, but in a search for a happy spring scent during these dark winter days, I came across this and it costs just as much as a Hermes, but looked like a young girls perfume. What a pleasant surprise . It has notes of citrus, greens, a light flowery scent which is not sharp and offensive, it is a delicious mix which is not of the fruit salad type like Delicious by Donna Karan which I found so fiercely fruity. I will recommend this to anyone who wants to feel happy without being silly, it has nice layers to it, not so citrusy, neither so flowery, just a happy, never boring scent. To me, it is just a happy and perfect mix, despite all the expensive perfumes I have, I will keep recommending this to anyone who just wants to be cheerful.
If you want to be sexy this is not the perfume. It is not girly to me, though to others it is (admittedly), but definitely wearable by any age level.

ICE Bianca
ICE Bianca

Electric energy sweps trough me when I wear it!!I fell energised by the aquatic smels!!
In this particular fragrance the watery smell is mixed perfectly with delicate flowers magnolias, violets and a delicate scent of may rose!! The dry down has a satin musky texture mixed with a bit of an earthy smell!!

mari85
mari85

I would say this scent fits its name: it's hippy because of the loads of warm flower power to it, fizzy because of the citrusy feel to it (although i can't see any fruits listed as notes?). Maybe not a complicated scent, but a very happy and energizing one for sure;)

Jeanette
Jeanette

A bit to girly and ordinary for my taste. No head turner.

chance25
chance25

Wore a sample all day yesterday. Initial spritz was oooh...grapefruit. Then it wore on smelling something like D&C light blue, nice but smelled that before. The dry down was sort of a mess of florals. Unfinished is right. I got a hint of musk somewhere in there but it's not blended smoothly. Smelled nicer on the card than me, so it must be a chemistry thing. Same thing happened w/ Versace's new signature scent. Loved it at first, then got a little messy.

Marianne
Marianne

Yippie! I got a sample of it today. It's pretty similar to Funny, but still a bit more fruity. Delicious!

vertigo
vertigo

I was dissapointed with this one. Smells cheap [;)] and unfinished.

amanda
amanda

actually i got to like it after a time. its light and girlish, not overhelming, and the bottle is great

winx61
winx61

Un esordio molto agrumato, cede il posto a note floreali delicatissime, ma persistenti. Adoro questa giovane fragranza, mi mette il buonumore... mi toglie 10 anni...
Questo profumo si adatta molto bene alla primavera, ma è portabile anche in estate.
Il flacone è da collezione.

karyna
karyna

i like the scent...is great for summer

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's a floral-fresh fragrance. Light and not too strong, but it can be interesting. I like it.

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

its nothing special i think. the bottle is funny and playful, and the scent is not bad either but its not unique 'i love love' was more interesting, its a bit similar but lighter and more usual. and it doesent last long.

Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz by Moschino 3.78 out of 5 based on 522 ratings and 91 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Moschino Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Moschino Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz by Moschino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz by Moschino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.