Designers » M » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Couture! Moschino for women
dislike

I have it: 495 I had it: 316 I want it: 333 My signature: 22

Couture! Moschino for women Pictures

Rossella Jardini, art director for the Moschino label, describes her creation as an irresistible essence of life and pure joy. Couture ! woman is trendy, romantic and full of irony. The refreshing opening is composed of citrus fruit such us bergamot and tangerine with a touch of pepper. The heart is an intoxicating mixture of yellow poppy, pomegranate blossom and poppy seeds. And the balsamic and woody closing of benzoin, vanilla and cedar guarantee a stunning success. Couture! was launched in 2004.

Mandarin Orange Pepper Bergamot

Peony Pomegranate Jasmine Yellow Poppy

Benzoin Vanilla Cedar

B.U. Trendy

Couture! Fragrance Reviews

Brian's Wee Sister
Brian's Wee Sister

What are Moschino thinking of??! Why has this been discontinued? Don't these designers read forums such as these and realise that there is still massive demand for their fragrances? This is a perfume dominated by pepper, which settles into spicy apples and mulled wine. It's utterly gorgeous, and I simply cannot believe I can't buy it anymore. Come on, Moschino. Bring this back! We love Couture!!

Scentmad
Scentmad

I wore this on my wedding day. I have a small amount left which I treasure because it's discontinued which is a great shame. I don't understand why other than it must have been for financial reasons, not enough people buying it, ingredients too expensive or restricted perhaps. Still the drop I have is still lovely and if nothing else I will keep it for sentimental reasons.

priscillaemrich
priscillaemrich

I am just trying this for the first time, and I like it quite a lot. It is spicy-sweet, with a hint of vanilla. I won't wear it again during the warm weather, but I think it will be a great cold weather scent.

Scentabella
Scentabella

I don't want to add to the great reviews here, but I'd like to know if anyone has found fragrance DUPE for this.
Since it has STUPIDLY long since eeen discontinued, it is so hard to find and is going for silly prices second hand or old stock, especially as it is not a a perfume that keeps weel.
yes it is a very enigmatic perfume but it need to bee kept in its box and out of heat, it has delicate cemical structures inside. It not like the old heady vintage perfumes that seem to keep better, probably due to the concentration of benzoins.
SO if anyone buys second hand do ask how its been stored! and if there is a Dupe then do put it up here.
And can some perfume journalists NAG Moschino enterprises to bring this dam perfume back, It isn't a 'difficult' and complexely expensive rose sambac or jasmine flower bomb, its a sweet simple alluring sexy and enigmatic balmy lemony subtle sweet skin scent, how hard can it be?

andjela
andjela

Only Moschino I actually like.

pansylady
pansylady

I totally agree with the previous review- I get a very decided dose of cardamom with Couture! Surely it must be in there somewhere...

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

Now I blind bought my half bottle off ebay based on reviews. It may be my bottle is " off" but if it is I don't care -it still smells great to me. I get a soft cardamom tea with a hint of mandarin . Nice to wear in hot weather with barely working a/c units! Office safe ,low silliage,and lasts about 4-6 hours on me. Spray your hair / clothes/ spray till wet if you want it to be bolder / longer lasting.

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

I really can't add much to these enthusiastic reviews, but I've got to acknowledge another great Moschino perfume.

Couture! seems to have a double life. On the one hand it is beautiful, bold and bubbly. On the other it is warm, cosy and luxurious.

There are many reviews of other fragrances that contain references to cupcakes, cookies, and all manner of sweet gourmand delights. Well, I consider Moschino Couture! to be my 'orange poppy seed vanilla cake' fragrance, but light on the sugar and heavy on flavour.

It's good, honest and satisfying. And moreish!

bananas
bananas

Sooooo disappointed as I bought the last little 30mls bottle cheap…but it has probably been sitting on the shelf for ever & I feel it has gone off.
Oh I do hate it when you buy a fume & it turns…much like a good vintage wine, you would expect a perfume to 'age' somewhat.

It has a 'dank plasticky' aroma & I don't get all the notes & no true representation of what it is suppose to smell like.

A shame.

polkadot27
polkadot27

To me this starts off oriental and soapy and drys down to a soapy powdery skin sent. It's unusual to the rest of my collection in the sense it is understated and a close skin scent, i don't get the sillage maybe this is because i have the perfume deodorant edp for £36 rather than the pure edp as it has been discontinued. It's warm, comforting, sophisticated & vintage feeling. I detect pepper,musk and cedar as the top notes. I like it, i feel it will grow on me as Moschino perfumes tend to. It is different and the bottle is gorgeous and vintage with the cute little red bow and the juice looks expensive and classic which is exactly how it smells.

People who say it smells cheap,it doesn't. You are spraying far too much, it is a vintage like fragrance- a little goes a long way with this one. It is a naked skin scent, i wouldn't spray it on clothes etc.

Oh & the picture above does the bottle no justice- it is 20x more cute,adorable and classic looking than in the picture.

Beautiful vintage soapy powdery scent.

happycapybara
happycapybara

Moschino Couture, my true, true Love. How I wish you were still in production and how I mourn and curse the unfairness of life that your beauty will not be immortalized as it should be, you gorgeous and perfect gem….

The first time I beheld Moschino Couture from afar, I recall that I was immediately drawn in for three reasons:

1) Moschino is my favorite designer;
2) The bottle had a heart on the top <3;
3) There was a red velvet bow on top of the gorgeous square flacon with the loveliest amber colored juice.

I moved closer to the counter, held the heavy beautiful bottle in my hand and popped off the golden heart top. Quick sniff without spraying, my eyes fly open, "what is that unusual smell?" I spray, (not on card - right on my wrist, I was that sure) I take long deep breath, "Oh my.. I breathe again…. mmmmmm"

Moschino Couture is like that drink you like to drink that you know is strong but you love it for that. That is WHY you love it. It is POWERFUL in a deliriously good way. Like the buzz from the best tequila on earth, it is strong but it makes you feel GRRRREEEAAAAAT!

The notes on my skin are Bergamot, black pepper, vanilla, benzoin, and sexy cedar. I adore the fizzy pop feeling I get on my skin. I love the way the scent lasts and lasts on me and my clothing.. I love that it was my signature and people remember me by it. It smells very expensive, very refined but still fun and unexpected and most of all, unique . I have one more bottle under lock and key and will treasure it forever and ever. Amen.

veenuh
veenuh

I love this! Personally I think this is a classic scent. It can be worn day or night. Boyfriend and ex boyfriends could not get enough of this scent. I was wearing this scent when I first met my boyfriend and told me I smelled amazing. Scents lasts 8hrs++ on me especially when sprayed on hair I still could smell it the next day.

icecube
icecube

First I must say that this cute bottle grabs my heart in it's simplicity.
The perfume comes on strong and I call this a warm fragrace.
I would never have excpected Moschino to have made such a classy, wonderful fragrance.
I find it a little bit earthy in regards to the big player resin in pair with cedar. Also the pepper gives some earthiness - all
smoothens down by golden honey - the vanillanote is more of a honeynote with my chemistry.
Dont feel any flowers or fruits yet but it might come later.
It is a very special perfume.

faubel
faubel

This is amazing. Thanks to lisaivette for the sample! It's smooth, spicy, warm, sweet. The citrus is so cheerful and the spices keep things interesting. I can smell cedar, and pepper, and a subtle sweetness...it seems very well blended. I've been testing lots of perfumes lately and this is the first one in a while that has made me say "wow."

keviday
keviday

This is the first time I have felt truly compelled to write a review. I found a mini of this scent at Marshall's and was already curious to try it based on the reviews. However the scent actually exceeded my expectations. Upon initial application, I get a balmy, spicy citrus that reminds me of an old school men's cologne. Then a juicy pomegranate appears--the best pomegranate note that I have encountered in my short perfume journey. Now the spicy sweet pomegranate-pepper note morphs again and meets a resinous vanilla base. It's retro yet modern, glamorous and attention-grabbing, yet cozy. The scent is long lasting with moderate sillage. A vintage in the making--I am super glad I found this.

ananya20
ananya20

What a beauty!
To my humble nose I think I know why it is so addictive. Read on:
I get a very strong wiff of "betel leaf" throught out the parfum. This leaf is used in making a very unique Indian stimulating and psychoactive prepartion using betel leaf. You can also try to get your hand on "Paan Pasand" which is a candy that has the flavour of "Paan".
Interesting stuff this parfum! Love it!!
Hello from India.

Rachellawrence
Rachellawrence

Beware fake moschino coutures on ebay I just bought one and the serial codes do not match up

lisaivette
lisaivette

Shall I lament like the others? Yes Yes Yes! Why oh why is this discontinued? What I would not give to get my hands on a full bottle of this juice at a reasonable price. It is absolutely stunning. It is spicy and uplifting, the citrus and pomegranate give it the perfect juicy zing.I only have a sample right now, but if not for this being so hard to find it would most certainly be in heavy rotation.The Best Moschino fume.

Dino Napoleão
Dino Napoleão

How can a perfume with a quality so amazing to be discontinued? Moschino Couture! In the opening notes I feel a slight hint of citrus and fizzy, these notes will last a long time on my skin, then the magic begins and it is as if had applied other perfume, on my skin at this stage, I can feel the jasmine, peony, poppy and pomegranate, these notes give an air very sophisticated at Couture!

At the end cedar and vanilla close with much high style this olfactory journey. What impresses me is like 3 different fragrances, Moschino Couture! is surprising.
longevity between 8-12 hours and sillage around 4-7 hours, A masterpiece!

lat
lat

Oh my, what a true gem it is. I have never come across a Moschino scent that I would hate but this one I truly love.
This is the absolutely perfect combination of spiciness, creaminess and sweetness. The scent is so amazingly balanced it's unbelievable.
There's dry, bitter pepper note counterbalanced by vanilla and benzoin. There's jasmine grounded in cedar. There's fruity zestiness from mandarin orange and pomegranate. It is scrumptious, it is absolutely delicious, with no foodiness to it at all. It stays close to skin and projects in moderation, it it chic and classy and never, for a split second, dull.
Sadly discountinued, but oh my it's worth a try.

mihaela01
mihaela01

Really loved this,to bad it is so hard to find it now,almost imposible where I live.Very chic fragrance.

amaliamarinescu

and i forgot to add the smell of pepper , now i remembered
really nice parfum

amaliamarinescu

i had it some years ago and i had a crush on him
i notice that today you dont find it in stores that much
is suits, according to me, for winter, beeing quite havy and instantly reminded me of christmas tree, the resin of the tree and also vanilla
really incredible
i will remeber always with pleasure

chchristyen
chchristyen

I was recently given a sample vial of this (thank you goingblonde), and at first, I was hesitant to test it out - it stayed sitting on my desk in its cute little heart-shaped manufacturer's card for more than a week, because I was very intimidated by the Pepper and Benzoin notes. I was almost sure I wouldn't like it.

But... just before I passed the sample to someone else, I thought that I should be brave, and give it a try - I dabbed a bit on the back of my hand... let it sit... and... what a surprise! This is the first perfume that has made me want to describe it as "balmy". It is warm and soothing with a vanilla undercurrent that is reminiscent of perhaps the smell of a room-temperature root beer or Vanilla Coke. Yet it is not sticky-sweet like the aforementioned beverages, but has the quality of a spicy-smelling soap that lingers on the skin after a hot shower.

The cedar in this reminds me of the cedar that appears in the drydown of D&G Light Blue, one of the loveliest parts of both fragrances, in my opinion. This is a perfume with warm elegance and definitely can be worn for more both casual and more formal occasions.

Although the two are not related, I was faintly reminded of Burberry Touch for Men, which my boyfriend wears. Perhaps it is the white pepper, cedar, and mandarin orange notes that are present in both. Like some of the other reviewers, I also think that this could be unisex; I am sure I would enjoy smelling this on my boyfriend.

jellybeantree

I missed this fragrance so much! It is my favorite spring and fall fragrance! Spicy and soft and soapy, but sophisticated and alluring . Its different from any other fragrances I own! Special.:) If moschino would only bring it back! I hope someday they will!

goingblonde
goingblonde

It reminds me of walking in a barber shop ,
the scent of soapiness and spice.

More like an after shave scent then anything .
Should be unisex in my opinion.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

Although the notes and classifications are completely different, I thought this was a dead ringer for Worth's Je Reviens from 1932! Must be in the woody drydown, as the beginning notes in Couture! have a rather tangy citrus note which I do not remember from Je Reviens. I would have to do a side-by-side comparison as this is from memory only. I enjoyed Couture! very much, it's soft and long-lasting.

soulflwr
soulflwr

I know fragantica labels this as a floral woody musk, but this is definitly better described as a floral fruity musk. It reminds me of D&G Light blue a LOT.

Amberline
Amberline

I could only afford a teeny bottle of this from eBay. Just tried it for the first time, and I have to say I love every second of this scent so far. Not too cloyingly sweet at all, but still very feminine and sophisticated. Subtle and intriguing. I will wear this as often as possible and hope that someday I can afford a larger bottle!

chicrose
chicrose

elegant, sweet, a bit refreshing
i have been using for two bottles, love it

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

I don't know why it reminds me of rochas absolute, rochas is a creamier or heavier scent, but it does remind me of it, although Couture smells much more similar to Chanel no5 - eau premier version

Like Chanel no5 premier, Couture has a chemically smell, which my not sound so nice, but it's a good chemical smell, perhaps they are aldahydes. Couture , to me, smells like Chanel no 5, but when compared on the skin , side by side, it's easier to tell the difference, Couture has a kind of syrupy or thick orange note and a spice or two that no5 does not have. I think if it wasn't for that thick orange note that Couture would be as effervescent feeling as no5 Premier. Chanel could definently be worn all summer long, even on the hot days where as I feel that Couture has the ability to become cloying when your body tempature rises on a hot summer day, but a normal summer day or summer night both would be wonderful. I think if you like one, it would be difficult to not like the other
. Mabey it's the orange, benzoin and pepper, that gives Couture an added UMMF. Both are definently eligant and fresh feeling. While Premier remains fresh, Couture does as well, but there is a lingering thickness, which I guess is the best way I can describe it.

And while there is a sweetness to this, it's more a natural sweetness level, and not one that I would neccisarily consider a sweet perfume

kristine oh
kristine oh

Based on the enormous positive reviews, its definitely on my next perfume purchase! <3 Will be back for my scent experience! lol

lindsayyasdnil
lindsayyasdnil

Delightful confection. Marmalade/confit de fruits and cinema by ysl plus bay leaves = perfect pudding perfume!
Love it!!

noninoni
noninoni

This is good enough to be my signature for the rest of 2012. I love ittt. Just got a brand new bottle

Galya
Galya

Very woody perfume,something like niche's as Montale....

rujira.pengruang
rujira.pengruang

where did you bought it?
I really want this perfume
I live in Thailand I can't find it
I looking for 2 years in Bangkok/ Hong kong/london

It will be wonderful if you guy can tell Where still have this bottle ?

and I saw in Ebay but I'm not sure it real or not?

Thank for your advise... ^------^

My Email :rujiraku@hotmail.com

milamilamilamila
milamilamilamila

just love it, I bought my 2nd bottle and you know what its mean, just love it.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I love Moschino, their fragrances are either classy or crazy but they never disappoint, Couture follows in that tradition.

Despite the pepper note, on my skin Couture opens up in a sweet and rather soft fashion. Citrus and floral notes mingle in wonderful harmony with the pepper and prevent it from making it a dominant note. The middle phase is all about jasmine and has a woodsy feel about it. Woodsy with a slight vanilla edge that makes it very unique in its overall composition. The woodsy feel doesn't drown the flowers out, I can even smell the poppy! The dry-down mixes all notes into an unusual scent experience.

It's a sensual and 'soapy' scent, very bold and noticeable. It has a heavy vintage vibe about it, yet it's also modern, a 'bi-polar' scent that seems to combine the best of these two worlds. It reminds me a lot of Estee Lauders "Cinnabar", but Couture is more bold and gutsy whereas Cinnabar (to my nose) is shyer and demure. It's a scent that makes a statement its "Couture a la Parfum" and wants other people to know that too.

The bottle is also cute, who can resists a flacon with a ribbon AND a heart? : )

Silage is: "I am noticed and I should because I am classy and beautiful" -- Longevity is great: 7+ hours.

A bold, heavy and beautiful Moschino that is wonderful for evenings, dates and all those occasions that you want to make an impact. These days it's harder to get, but if you find it you must -at least- sample it, it's a vintage in the making.

kay_dee
kay_dee

yeah got mine today, which has been discontinued at most counters.. so loving it <3
on me the fresh & citrusy scent is very prominent, it dries down to balmy & floral. a bit hint of sweetness (must be the vanilla)

very classic, elegant and can be sexy too if u wish huhuuu...
for midnight poison lovers would love this too..

chiccroc
chiccroc

An apt name. Luxurious, warm, comfortable, classy, and sexy without being loud, harsh, or instrusive. I wear it when I chillin out with my good friends or just having some down time reading novels at home.

Kamaty
Kamaty

It is a fragrance that i can smell each note ...the drydown is citrus soapy but not in a bad way.
I like, is a daytime use when you want smell clean ...
I really have in to the mood for, but is nice scent.

MMC

Alguns falam da pouca fixação do Couture Moschino,eu no começo também pensava que ele não fixava,mas que engano meu.Depois de duas horas ele parece imperceptivél para quem está usando ,mas as outras pessoas sentem e elogiam muito.Também notei que ele vem com mais intensidade quando nem esperamos mais que ele esteja conosco.Não consigo achar mais para comprar estou ficando preocupada a minha garrafa de 100ml está chegando ao fim.snif snif

supersiren
supersiren

I realized what a mistake I made a few years ago when I gave the bottle I had to someone. I regretted it immensely... I just purchase a tiny little parfum that reminded my why I love this fragrance so much. It is youthful, yet mature-- like the business woman who takes off her shoes to play in puddles. This fragrance is intoxicating to me... it can come off as a little "in your face", but it's the kind of first impression that brings you in closer for a second sniff.

nikkimouse
nikkimouse

Have and love just barely ever use. Reminds me much of my D'italie Baum du Dodge... only lighter, fresher.. also a bit of abslu, but again... this time much lighter and fresher.

While D'italie is more complex and stronger ...lasts all day, this lasts a few hours, and honestly after 1=2 I start wondering if it's at all detectable. So delicious though that every time I do smell it I tell myself I simply have to get a full bottle of lotion and use this more... but I never get the lotion, lol

If this lasted longer I would give it a higher score.. but considering this, I give it a

I think if you are like me and dont like must 'citrus' perfumes.. give this one a try

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

Patience is a virtue with Moschino's Couture. Upon the initial spray, I thought that it beared a similarity to FLY SPRAY and I thought that it was pretty damn awful. It's also very green upon opening and has a cold feel to it. A couple of hours passed and I noticed a woody, warm, sweet and musky aroma was emanating from somewhere close to me. I smelled my wrist - IT WAS ME and the aroma was beautiful! I was so relieved! I detected vanilla, musk, pepper and the woody smell (must be the cedar), but no flowers. It's certainly sophisticated, elegant and would suit older women (35+). Remember, be patient!

Sup3rnal
Sup3rnal

I'm not good at picking out notes in a scent, but I can tell you what I feel and think when I put on Couture!

It smells luxurious but not too much. The musky yet fresh scent gives it a bit of class but also a touch of playfulness. It's like going out on a romantic expensive-dinner date, but not so stuck-up a dinner that people would frown if you used the wrong fork. It's sweet enough to give off a youthful feminine vibe. It's confident and also flirty.

Age group, I'd say maybe 20s to mid-30s.

Suited for a young professional. I find this scent perfect for office wear and on dinner dates because it's stands out enough to get you noticed, but not too overwhelming to put off your date or boss/colleagues.

Overall, it's nice, but not something I would wear often. Not too fond of the muskiness of it despite its hint of freshness. I used to love it, but after a while I find that I am more of a fresh+fruity/floral kinda gal. But still, not too bad a choice.

perfumeandme
perfumeandme

This is my first big bottle of perfume. It was a blind buy and yet was so delighted. The name Couture fits in itself. It's very unique, feminine, classy and elegant. The top notes are very fruity then turns into vanilla scent. It's a bit musky as well but not in a bad way. Can wear in any occassion, day or night but I don't think it's really a summer frag though I think one can get away with it. More like a spring or autumn/winter. There's something in this perfume that makes you comfortable. For some reason, the EDT's scent last longer to me than EDP. It's one of my favourite perfume. One that I wouldn't be tired of.

pomdgf
pomdgf

This is the one that appropriate to the name. Smell luxury and diffrent from other perfume. In my country all I can smell is Be Delicious from DKNY. I don't get it. I'm looking for something special and this is the answer. Maybe it's about hot weather so it's perfect for a night or just 2 spray in the office. Of course very last long. Benzoin is the main characters. I will surprise if someone can tell what I'm wearing and my manager he likes it a lot. I recommend.

jinjun
jinjun

It is a bit soapy, but could be a really nice fragrance if not for the overwhelming bergamot, pepper and benzoin. Strong and sour bergamot especially, this is what gives people headaches.

deeannek
deeannek

I got this today and boy am I disappointed. The bottle is gorgeous but the scent is not. It smells live Dove soap with tons of black pepper. I will be putting this up on ebay! Bummer!

MMC

Muito triste quando se ama um perfume e ele é descontinuado.Esse eu considero o perfume perfeito,perto da pele,atemporal.Mas infelizmente preciso deixar de ama-lo, por não achar,quando acho é muito caro,é triste.Quem não gostar pode me mandar que aceito rsrsrsrs O visit AZZARO é bem parecido,mas o couture é muito melhor.

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

I've had so high expectations after the wonderful reviews, almost bought a mini of this one unsniffed. Fortunately I've got a sample to try it out. It was a big disappointment, on my skin it became strong, harsh, sour and some hours later dirty-musky. (Is there no musk here? Really?) I love cedar in other scents but I didn't get it here. I think it must be only my skin chemistry and it's a good scent, on everyone else:(. Sillage and longevity are very good but in my case it was not so good thing. Pity...

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Fascinating!

Wasn't expecting to like this, but it's one of those that I find complex and intriguing. So much that I keep sniffing to see what will happen next. In that regard, I find it unique like SJP Covet.

I find something green in here though..not sure what, like freshly chopped wood, shavings, or bark pulled fresh off the tree, maybe even pine cones and tree sap? Anyhow it's warm, spicy, green under the surface, and smoothe with hints of vanilla & florals. I think I could wear this all year round, too.

Silhouette_
Silhouette_

Two words: Synthetic cedar. I generally love the smoothness of a cedar note, but something in this doesn't sit quite well with me and I still cannot decide whether I genuinely like it or not. Especially the beginning smells largely synthetic to me, and not in an interesting way - luckily, it dries down nicer. I guess in the end my problem with this is similar to the one I'm having with Eau des Merveilles (see my review), only this time I like the fragrance better. There is no doubt some attraction, but are we a good match at all?

takeasniff
takeasniff

This perfume is very classy but stays young at heart so even a very young person could wear this. It could be worn casually or to a business meeting or even a special night out. Versatile I think is what I am trying to say. Even though it is a strong perfume it bothers very few people. It has a muskyness to it but not dirty or animalistic but interesting enough to please those who do like animalistic perfumes ie Palermo Picasso, Rochas Femme, CK Obsession etc. It is uplifting too. It smells classy and sweet in the way Ysatis does but doesn't get that dated vibe to it. I think they have done an excellent job with this one but it can be difficult to get well for me in Australia it doesn't seem to be as popular as Gucci, D&G and of course the celeb perfumes. I wear this and I like it but it just doesn't get me the way it does everyone else on this site. I wish it did but I could take it or leave it to be honest. It lasts very well and as people have said it is unique so you won't smell like everyone and it is classy it definitely doesn't smell cheap.

donna77
donna77

i definitely love this scent.It`s so rich and elegant. Good sillage and great staying power. What more can you ask from a fragrance? It`s a wow perfume that made students ask "what is it that amazing perfume that you are wearing'?

Louw
Louw

This was one blind buy that worked out really well - I love it! It's really hard to describe - spicy, peppery, tangy, yet warm and seductive. Great for evening wear. Reminds me a little of Must de Cartier and Le Baiser du Dragon in its spiciness, yet it's a bit warmer and less obvious than either.

candymarie
candymarie

I blind purchased based on the description and many positive reviews, and I do agree it is very lovely, but for me, with the rest of my collection to choose from, I found it maybe a little too light and polite, (plus a little Christmas-y, I guess due to the way the cedar blends with the other notes) so I gifted it to my cousin and she is CRAZY about it.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I saw a bottle of this in a store and remembered all the wonderful reviews here.
I have to say this one is original. I have never smelled anything like this one. It has this not sharp but citrusy/spicy thing going on with something nutty. It reminded me of tomatoleaf somehow. Almost unisex feeling. And under it something warm and soft. Very unique.
Not for me, but still interesting and nice.

Orielle

Elegant, tantalising, refreshing, uplifting...these are all words that can be used to describe Moschino Couture. I am truly madly and deeply IN LOVE with this perfume! I NEVER get tired of it.

Couture opens with a mouthwatering citrusy-pepper kick, then melts into an equisite woodsy vanilla drydown, with a certain nutty scent. To me it conjures up images of strolling through a thick forrest just after a warm summer rainfall. The cedar note really stands out on my skin. Simply divine!

I feel extra confident when I wear Couture, and I feel like I have discovered a wonderful secret. Couture adds a touch of luxury into my everyday life...and never fails to make me feel special. I can't praise it highly enough!

Thankyou Moschino for this amazing creation, a masterpiece in my eyes.

kawaiisha
kawaiisha

I finally got this, and i have to tell yah, it SMELLS ADDCTING, FRESH, UNIQUE, HAPPINESS, ALIVE, SIMPLE, INNOCENT, NOT TOO GIRLY NOT TOO STRONG, NOT TOO LIGHT EITHER OR SWEET. NOT TOO FLORAL OR MUSKY. JUST BALANCED! IM INLOVE OMG! Moschino couture really is one of a kind perfume. I was so worried that i might not like it but i ended up liking it! I opened my locker one time at work and my co-coworkers was like, OMG WHAT IS THAT? SMELLS SO GOOD! this is going to be my signature scent!

jellybeantree

I got so lucky today, I just finished my 100 ml bottle of Couture and a friend of mine that works at a perfumery just gave me 100 ml tester only sprayed a few times!! Oh I am so happy!! This fragrance is getting hard to find!!

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

I wish this perfume would play on my skin like it does for so many others.

First, I got a nice fizz of pepper and pomegranate, then it turned green on me. Not green and fresh like a spring meadow, but like the stems of dandelion weeds. Then it just became more and more bitter with an overload of yellow flowers. Poppies and peonies, really?

The dry down gave me a little reprieve with some warm woods and vanillas, but the bitter 'yellowness' never left me.

Very fresh and unique and lasting power is great--it's unfortunate that this lovely perfume happens to strike me the wrong way.

Orielle

I purchased this perfume today after reading so many positive reviews about it and so far I'm loving it! The opening immediately reminded me of "Miracle" by Lancome, and when I compared the notes of both I found that they both have mandarin, pepper and jasmine listed.
It does indeed have a kind of "fizzy" smell. I've just applied it so not sure of the lasting power yet...I will update on that.

UPDATE: Really good lasting power on my skin. The most surprising thing though is how different the drydown is from the opening, it's simply exquisite. The topnotes, heart and base are like completely different perfumes! I'm loving this juice...very interesting.

Lady Love
Lady Love

Yellow flowers Camp?

I defintely get the pepper and orange notes. it's really nice and the staying power, is pretty good. Couture reminds me a lot of Cinema by Yves saint Laurent, because both fragrances are very vanilic. I will use my bottle up because I do like it, but I don't like it enough to repurchase.

Aigner_Again
Aigner_Again

I had a sample of Couture!, it was oh so good, warm, chic and glamorous, and everything I wanted. Now that I own a bottle I can't decide when or where to wear it! Suddenly the scent is too strong and heavy on me! Makes me feel like drowning. And yes, I agree with merlin, it's kinda masculine!

birdofparadise
birdofparadise

This is one of my favourite fragrances. I tested it once in a department store and could not get enough of it. whenever I thought of it, I thought of cupcakes - sweet, vanilla scented and warm. A tea party on a spring afternoon. when I bought my first bottle and started wearing it more often, it revealed its more elegant and couture persona. A beautiful complex and confident fragrance that knows that it stands out and it will be loved.

Cereza
Cereza

At the first moment there was this BLAST of peppers and I almost gagged, but after less than 1 minute it turned to such a wonderful, fizzy peony with mouthwatering pomegrante that there are no words to express how delightful it feels on my skin. What I dislike is that there is some slight, slight sour and plastic feeling at the heart, but nothing too terrible.
It is very good, I must say and if I'll find this for a good price I'll buy it with no doubts.

MMC

Muito bom,parece fazer parte de quem usa.Cítrico no começo depois fica musk e baunilha.
Se adapta a qualquer clima frio ou quente.Fixação boa.

mandashell
mandashell

Hmmm! This is definately an interesting and unique little fragrance! ;'D Not sure how to describe it exactly because I have yet to smell something very similar. Although, I can agree with those that smell something reminiscent of Dr. Pepper in the opening. Overall this fragrance is a little peppery, a tad sharp, a bit sweet and quite cedar-y. As of know, I like it but from what I've read that like will hopefully turn into a love over time. So, Moschino Couture is still a very welcome addition to my winter perfume round up. ;')

Update: The drydown is simply stunning and addicting. I wish it would last longer but this fragrance doesn't seem to last very long. ;'(

Update #2: This fragrance just isn't right for me I guess. Doesn't seem to last all and not right with my chemistry. Keep forcing myself to wear it but that's not working. ;'(

Yamba1
Yamba1

When I think of how best to review this magnificent perfume, for some reason, my mind turns to wine tasting...

The opening of this cheeky little number begins with a slightly frizzante introduction. There is a sparkling and slightly effervescent delivery, with a citrusy accord that mingles with the pepper to liven up the front palette (aka top notes). Next comes a burst of fruit that balances the lingering pepper from the opening. Lastly, the robust structure of this creation rounds off the experience with a hint of vanilla mingled with savoury wood notes from the aged cask to deliver a full bodied fragrance with persistence of character and sillage.

Great wearing now or into the future.

Salute!

merlin
merlin

This reminds of Incense (that substance that produces a fragrant odor when burned, used in religous rituals). In orthodox countries uses it a lot, to make stay away "demons" hahahah :P.

Im not crazy about this perfume... but I like It cause It is very unique and original . Nothing u ever smelled before.
well done moschino.

THA LASTING POWER IS WEAK ON ME !!! :(

UPDATE !

I gave to this perfume to much chances to like it...
A BIG NOOOOOOO !
I would loved to like it but the pepper at the top notes annoyed the he the hell out of me. Its cloying... It makes me sick but fortunately it fades quickly...and has not staying power
Also Its not very femminine... I regret spending money for a 100 ml bottle... My father likes it a lot... I find It pretty masculine

jellybeantree

I wasn't wearing this for 4 months now and just bought a new 100ml bottle today, I was going through withdrawal without this scent , I can't really add anything else to the comments except this perfume fits well with every occasion and I can't live without it at all!! I feel like something is missing when I don't have it! ADDICTING!!! Definite signature!

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

I was going to get this unsniffed but thanks to kind fragrantica member Turquoise I got a sample... and ended up with a small bottle of Couture!

At first I thought it was a bit out of my comfort zone, but when I went past the first impression it was wonderful. It opens up with zesty and strong bergamote heated up by pepper, which manages to stay nice while gently tickling your nose. When they settle down, the other notes make their statement-a strong and slightly soapy jasmine, juicy peony and jammy pommegranate which melt into a sweet vanilla-cedar base...mmmm deliciously dry and warm caramelized cedar. Reminded me a bit of Nina's dry down, which is a lot more candied though...Overall, the citrus, the poppy and the cedar give Couture! an abstract, slightly bitter, unisex potential, but it is such a sweet treat after all(in a grown up way) to be mistaken with a tom boy. Couture is perfect for nightime wear,or even sprayed lightly for daytime it accompaigns me until the evening.

Couture! is classy, but strangely I don't get this imposter feeling like when I try the more 'elegant' fragrances (e.g.No.5). This is a wearable, fresh and viscuous perfume that walks the line between floral woody musk and spicy oriental floral. It warms up the heart and energizes the spirit. So don't be fooled by the pretencious name and the perky bottle, because they hide an uncommon and likable juice that suits any style (maybe not for a yoga class or for walking your dog - and I mean real dog, not the ones they use to decorate handbags with:)) My perception about this changes every time I wear it - one time I get mainly citrus, the next time sweet dusty flowers, but most often it's resins and jammy fruits...Couture! is not the perfume to get bored of soon. It makes me feel alluring and euphoric, as if my toes barely touch the ground.

Similar fragrances to my nose:Rochas Absolu (Couture's big sister,actually smells similar),EL Sensuous (a soft sweet woody white floral that feels similar), Si Lolita (more peppery, edgy and spicy).

seaghostdusk
seaghostdusk

One of the best fragrances there is! My description of this scent would be many words: Soft,pretty,feminine,for every occasion,beautiful,happy,relaxing,inviting,well suited for any age,unique,and alluring. If you wear this,everyone will ask you "Oh,you smell so good,what are you wearing?" It will pick you up when you are stressed. I would say that it is perfect for cooler months because it goes so well with that time of year,but it is so soft,that you can wear it in the hottest months without it being overbearing. Basically that means,it goes with any time of year,for every occasion. I consider this one of my all-time favorite scents. If you like soft,woodsy notes,this might be the one for you.

rosemary
rosemary

My first bottle was a blind buy but I'm glad I bought it because I never looked back. The citrus scent lifts my spirits up and brings images of a warm, sunny day in a vast field of flowers. And let's not forget that nice peppery kick which never fails to bring a smile on my face. This is my go-to scent when I can't figure out which perfume to put on since it's absolutely perfect for any occasion and any season - although it's best to apply just a little bit during the hot summer days since it can get overwhelming. A diamond-in-the-rough, a must-try scent when you are looking to stand out.

omixochitl
omixochitl

This is IT for me, my favorite perfume! Jardini's description is perfect: "an irressistible essence of life and pure joy". I really can't describe any specific notes. For me, this scent represents perfectly well both the sweetness and strength of a woman. It's not overpowering, rather energizing. It's elegant, chic and feminine, just perfect and not for every girl.

(Very good longevity and sillage)

PS. I can't find this anymore in any store and that makes me super sad. If anyone knows where I can find it I'd really appreciate if you let me know! Thanks! :)

RkrChk
RkrChk

On me, Couture seems to open up with the yellow poppy, pomegranate blossom and poppy seeds notes. The balsamic and woody closing of benzoin, vanilla and cedar are totally heavenly! This is a classy, sophisticated, chic, elegant fragrance that lends itself to everyday wear at anytime!

Moschino COUTURE is a very likeable, largely woody oriental fragrance with great staying power thanks to the benzoin. In fact, over the course of two days wearing COUTURE, I have used only half of my sample vial (1.5ml). I liked it better yesterday than today--the weather is now rather hot and very humid. The rich spiciness (imparted in part by pepper) is better suited for cold weather, and seems a bit heavy-handed in the heat.

Although COUTURE apparently has a citrus opening and a floral mid-stage, these are both quite fleeting to my nose, which focuses immediately upon the cedar-benzoin-vanilla drydown: sweet, woody, viscous and warm. A nice drydown, to be sure, but neither particularly subtle nor anything really new. However, all things considered, and especially given the excellent longevity and sillage, this is a great buy for those looking to add a new oriental to their collection.

Mmm... interesting reviews!
I see lots of praise for this scent here!
I own a big sample and I am using it up. I like it as a nice happy feminine modern fruity-peppery uplifting non descriptive fragrance, if all this makes sense!
PERFUME in capitals is not maybe the word for me. I don't find it so original. It's probably one of the best scents among designer and it's nice to wear.
It smells similarAfter sniffing it for a while I came to know what it reminds of: old Atkinsons Baruffa in the red tin. They used to sell it in Italy about 25 years ago! Couture is better and it never makes quesy or give me headache.
In the first 10 minutes I smell a green herbal note similar to galbanum.
The heart is floral-ok and in the drydown the most prominent note on my skin is benjoin, very nice with an exotical kick!
Still nothing so original.

Drydown

sky76sky
sky76sky

Charming, utterly charming!

A smooth, gilded, cool scent with a sunny disposition. Max Mara gives me a similar "happy" feel during winter yet they are very different fragrances.

With Couture the juicy tangerine is softly spiced & very mellow - a stunning peppery citrus opening which somehow manages to pack a punch whilst being as soft as a kiss.

The florals, too, are subdued, sophisticated & do not shout. Delicate honeyed jasmine & a watery peony emerge from their sunshine bath, gilded & sparkling, but never brassy.

A soft, smooth cedar-musk base, never candied only warm. Very classy.

This is a scent that is easy to fall for - a perfect blend that walks the line between fresh & warm, fruity & floral, sweet & musky, joyful & serene.

Makes you feel like you are an elegant woman enjoying the atmosphere at an exclusive party, bubbly in (bejewelled) hand, adoring hubby's jacket over your shoulders, a smile playing on your face, laughter & soft candle light bathing you in a golden glow...happiness all around. I could be in my jeans on a grey day & Couture could make me glow like this woman!

Here what glisters is solid gold.

FairyDust
FairyDust

I just received my first bottle and I am in Love!!! I bought this totally unsniffed, based on the incredible reviews here. At first sniff, I was immediately transported to a sunny day in Venice along the water, walking past beautiful fountains. I can really smell the bergamot and mandarin orange in the top notes, very typical of smells all over Italy. The pepper kicks in and is very energizing along with the cedar, which I love. Suitable for the red carpet or a day of leisure anywhere in the world. It's transcendent; seasonless. Not like anything else in my collection.

guest_moschino123....
guest_moschino123....

Love this warm sweet classy scent!9/10

jellybeantree

Just as a response to pavelhenry, I am on my 8th bottle of couture and I really can't live without this scent! Almost a signature.... It is pure joy wearing this fragrance, my next bottle is on the way. I am hooked!

I'm in my 3th flask.
And I've just bought the body lotion to use both together.
And I'm hipnotic with the result...

gesch
gesch

Today I passed a woman and got this familiar and extraordinary smell in my nose: Couture!
I think Moschino's composition is yet the only perfume of those, named with this title, that deserves it.
the fragrance just walks boldly and still so fragile the line between comfortable and too extravagant.
not everyone will like it, and yet nobody dare say it's unnerving.
I loved it, but I felt pretentious wearing it.
it's a perfume in the perfume sense - you have to wear it like a red leather jacket - and people have to decide if you may pull it off. formidable - i will love to try it again...

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This opens as a bright, uplifting citrusy floral with a tinge of pepper. It reminds me of the optimistically scented hallways of 4 star hotels and the spoiled jet-setting twenty-somethings born to the hard-working but well-off. It's a little soapy, but in a clean, modern, "new money" sort of way, and it makes me feel fresher when I wear it, or maybe just cheekier...

I can actually detect each individual note in this fragrance, yet no one note seems to dominate. For me, I get all the top notes and heart notes together at once. Later, the base begins to emerge with vanilla presenting itself first. Fortunately, the vanilla is delicate, and doesn't overwhelm my chemistry with the usual "dustiness" I get from many other fragrances containing vanilla, and the benzoin is probably keeping it in check.

It's a lovely little number, and I truly adore it, but sadly it lasts no more than 2 hours on my skin, from start to finish. Layering the fragrance might help, as well as reapplying early and often. This one is worth it!

Sassy1
Sassy1

Holy cow, lots of reviews for this one!
Not much else I can add...the top is very orange then the pepper kicks in. I did pick up a little of the floral heart but the pepper pretty much took over all through the drydown.
It's ok, but I guess I was thinking it would be a little more complex, layered and elegant, based on the name.
It did last all day, so if you like the smell of regular old pepper, this one's for you.

Update: Smells just like a heavy version of Rochas Absolu. I like Rochas version better.

LenaBel
LenaBel

I personally think it is very original as I have smelt nothing like it before. It wasnt a love from the first sniff - the first few times I sprayed it I did not like it at all. Actually it smells differently on my skin that on the paper strip - so try it on your skin even if you dont like it on paper.
Couture! is a chic, pleasant peppery floral which is fresh and not sweet. It lasts long on my clothes but not really on the skin (or maybe I just got used to it?). I dont find it strong at all as some others have mentioned. I would say it is fresh but chic and I use it everyday. In my opinion this one could be unisex too.

Halvah

I think the way Ester put it expresses Couture! perfectly: It is PERFUME with capitals. Yes, you are aware of it's presence, you definetely identify this scent as a perfume whenever you smell it, it has a certain glamour and it lives it's live on the skin, but still, it is a masterpiece among perfumes.
best for evening, theatre or other special occassional wear, i think.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

If we had to make a top-ten fragrance list of the decade, Couture! would be in there. Maybe even in the top-three.
A classy, sparkling scent with loads of eccentricity and audacity as well.

I totally get an anise effect from it without such a note present.

Uplifting.

milena
milena

One of my favourites.I think this scent goes well with most skin types.I first smelt this alluring scent on a customer while I was at work. 'Wow' I just had to have it.I am very happy with this fragrance, cause it smells so sophisticated and brightens my day.

Moschino Couture! is a truly delightful scent.

Often mentioned by celebrities themselves as being one of their favourite scents, Mena Suvari being one of them, this fragrance has certainly gained a lot of success.

It's not hard to see why Couture! has captured so many people's hearts. The fragrance opens with peppered citrus which is both unique and classy. The scent is feminine without being overly sweet or fruity.

Whenever you suspect that this fragrance will become too predictable or girly, it hits you with a note which completely changes your mind. The pepper in the opening, the pomegranate in the heart and the benzoin in the drydown are examples of notes which continue to change the composition and give Couture! that unusual and distinctive appeal.

Its spicy and woodsy type scent blends so well when worn on the skin. Couture! has such a natural feel to it, almost as if it isn't a perfume at all.

Hard to believe that something so wonderful is sold at such an affordable price, I highly recommend.

PRALINE210
PRALINE210

One of my favourite perfumes since its sophisticated scent is suitable for any occasion: any time any where... it's one of those perfumes where you can never go wrong by choosing it..I would even choose it for a job interview!

The combination of ingredients are blended so well that not one of them dominates the other. The perfume is rather long lasting and conveys a sense of positivity everywhere you go,hence the compliments I get.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Couture is lovely and quite delicate, modern and optimistic. Very "Moschino", in my opinion. It will definitely give you a boost if applied in the morning, and it will bring you into a playful mood in the evening. Couture has many faces; it can be interpreted differently depending on how you wear it.

P.S. I would recommend trying it on your skin first as the scent can slightly change. On me it smells a little sour and soapy, though on paper it doesn't.

Halvah

The best MOschino ever, and one of the best warm, sensual (erotic?)florals. BY the end of the day the drydown resembles the most expensive niches on my skin. I love it!

PávelHenry

In approximately two years ago, after one of the extravagant purchase of one of my boss in a Shopping Center-Campinas/ São Paulo/Brazil- we had agreement a commitment in one of our works. Her purchase was occupied all her car, so, I didn't care to going to work with mine.
At the end of the afternoon, arriving in my home, I noticed the presence of a small flask, with red cap and oily yellow liquid on the passenger's seat. With this small flask in hands, I just read "Couture! ".
I ran to Sack's to research for that perfume. I saw a square flask, with a heart in the cap, a red "tie" and with gold button... "- Very cute... ", I said.
At night, in the traffic, I remembered the small flask, which I had left in the car.
I put it on my pulse. At the first moment, I think "- Just one more sweet French."
In the middle of the highway, the perfume was taken care of the whole car. Suddenly, I saw myself involved in a cloud of succulent citric notes, jasmine, wood and vanilla.
After getting a second sample of Couture!, I began there to create a deep passion for this Moschino.

Was something magnetic in this one. Sweet citric notes receive me with a warm "- Benvenutto! ". To me, and to whole people round me.
I could see people with lost glances, "hunting" with them noses in the air, searching to find which direction that beautiful sillage comes.
Succulent top notes with sweet mandarin, bergamot and tangerine with spicy touches and Italians lead off a pile of sensations! In the base, notes of aldehyde and poppy seeds gives a dry and lukewarm soapy that take care of all, with the comfort of creamy flowers, yellow peony and jasmine, backed by the drydown following with vanilla and hot woods.
Couture! change as a virtuosi, very different from the notes in the begin.
And going thru by its three different phases. And when you think that it’s across for another phase, it returns, and turns to the same delicious and citric first phase. Therefore after, Couture! retakes the vanilla and to the woody base or the intoxicating powdery.
It seems like it varies with my vitality, with my anxiety and perspiration.
I can hear it say:
"- Hey, I am here, working for you! ".
Couture! reconcile several styles of perfumes. It passes by many stages: citric, metallic soapy, powdery and woodsy.
Leaves a trace marked in the air in elapsing for a lot of hours.
Mix what I most love in perfumery, being conceptual as Oh! de Moschino and Apparition EDP, mutant as Tumulte and Absynthe - Lacroix, cozy like Crystal Noir and Covet and metallic like Anné Pliska EDP.

Couture! always transformed my simple days in days of party and the rainy days in days of sun.
Its smell comes as a blow, a gale, which kick-out the black clouds and the humid climate to far.
Come with a new day, a new sun, a smile, a tear. A shelter that always make me think in something familiar... makes me feel like "home".,. with a Italian and friendly soul.
The same happiness that hears Geri Halliwell brings to me. The same sensation of pleasure that bite a soft bar of bitter chocolate brings or the comfort sensation lived among friends. A happiness that live within myself, and that makes me remember that the days are not based just in works, bills, projects, rainy days, ballads, studies and etc. there’s a real side and there’s a good side: the true feeling of the pure spontaneous happiness, without a tangible reason.
Just, happiness...

There's something in Couture! that makes a finish in my lifestyle, that marries with my skin and makes a natural mixture, as if it was my own smell.
The versatility of Couture! have already turn my partner in the nights, in the discos, it already accompanied me in works, in visits to customers, in a first meet, in a second meet, in a last meet...
Couture! leaves a mark and a memory, talking by itself about a premeditated personality, built through its aroma.
No longer makes me remember anything, it simply makes me "travel".
In the end of the day "- Arrivederci!" it says.
A mixture of several feelings, of several and nostalgic dreams... as the first love in a first (or second) sight.
Actually, I define my signature frag, Couture, just in three words: Luv, luv and luv!!

This is one of the most unusual sophisticated hard-to-explain fragrances I can think of. The peppery floral mix is terrific. People will want to know what you're wearing. Love it.

MoietToi
MoietToi

At first spritz I knew that this scent was pure sophistication. There was some kind of subtle pepper mixed with florals. Later I could clearly smell the red poppy and I truly adore the smell of that paticular flower. I think this is a scent for a sophisticated woman with good taste.

guest_Papillon
guest_Papillon

Like the name,this scent very luxury and warming enough for winter.It's like a little bit scream "Hey!I'm Diva,look at me".And it's still true that when you walk out for 10 minutes but others can still got your perfume.Very strong but perfect.I'm sure you get a lot of compliments both men and women.I have 3 Couture in my wardrope.Not over but just addict 555.

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

i like this perfume , it is easy to wear when you can't decide what you want

jellybeantree

I am writing because I am on my second bottle and everyone tells me I smell so good, at first I thought it wasn't very strong but it stays for a long time! I don't think I will change for a while and if I do I am sure I will return to Couture!

julianne35

Boggi, you explained well="It is a hard fragrance to cathegorize. It's both warm and cold, both sweet and fresh. It's not strong, but not light either."

This perfume is special as it is unique..

notme
notme

For me this is THE PERFUME - every time I wear it people get closer to me and discreetly sniff the air around me.
The precious blend of sweetness and spices, warm and yet cold, is so nice that it makes me keep going back to it as a first option and buying it.
It really gives the one wearing it a feeling of being different/apart/special, a one-of-a-kind person. You can never feel 'invisible', unimportant, unattractive, non-sexy when wering this scent. It's definitely my favourite. It is a bold, classy, refined, scent for those who are in control of their life, decisions, attractiveness and who are not afraid to make statement of their self-confidence in refined, subtle but firm manner.

jellybeantree

I just bought my first bottle today! I am happy to try this one because I wanted a change from the sweet floral fruity gourmands that I have had in the past. It is so interesting and I love the peppery feel of it and it is like powder on me with the dry down and vanilla! Very nice and worth trying for the price! I am almost finished my first bottle and i will definitely repurchase! Loving it!

mihaela_dana
mihaela_dana

It's not for the summer or maybe only for summer nights, but certanly is a drop of pure elegance.
Something special and long lasting.
I love it!

tuberose_and _sand
tuberose_and _sand

This is one unusual scent, especially for a woman. It starts with a smell of pine, as if you're somewhere in a Mediterranean forest, and then it developes into a beautiful, seductive scent, with warm notes and a great staying power. This perfume is very different to the majority of perfumes available nowadays, I think it suits best a strong, bold and sexy woman.

adussa
adussa

I love it. One of my favourites. It has such a special smell and it makes me feel sexy.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

Couture is warm and sexy, so it's one of my favorite perfumes. It's a shame that it's now discontinued. I think it was a unique and rare gem in the perfume industry, but I can understand how it's not everyone's cup of tea. Perfumes come and go so often these days. Couture is a bold blend of floral and cedar that manages to melt into your skin and become something amazing. It's not harsh or overwhelming, just a pleasure to wear. We won't see anything like it ever again, and that's disappointing. I'm lucky to own a 3. 4 oz bottle and that should last me for some years.

Zocha
Zocha

Very alluring I have to admit. Warm and peppery, sweet and spicy, very interesting, rather for cool days, evenings. Use just a little bit and it lasts for hours

Trvevil
Trvevil

I was quite disappointed: I expected something similar to Serpentine, but got very soapy fragrance on me.
The top was like citrus soap. It's pleasant and not chemical at least. It was a bit peppery as well. Middle notes was soapy too, but it was 'floral' smell there. Nice but nothing special. After some hour it loses it's soapiness and there is slightly sweet florals left with something little interesting. The reviews are very good and I think I'll try it again sometime.

nezzabel
nezzabel

Warm, peppery, chic... this is couture!
Classy, sweet very well balanced with the pepper, so not that over the top sweet or over the top peppery.
It's mature and bright in a very different way. Very long lasting.
In some way it reminds me my beloved Absolu(Rochas), and I still prefer Absolu though.

LORENA

It isn´t that splendid for me. I still can´t find the right moment to wear it. I am sure I will. It is not suitable for special occations very light almost imperceptible, not in summer time either, it makes me smell like sweat it is not fresh.. so I think it could be good on a very cold winter day. I will try soon, since it is summer here. The fragrance is ok, just ok for me, I really like the fact that it doesn´t smell too fruity or too floral, it is balanced I can say ,far from the idea of a "carnaval", and the price is not too high.

Yana
Yana

When I smelt it for the first time I was shocked and couldn't imagine who could wear it. I didn'd like it at all, but when I went out of the shop, I smelt a wave of a beautiful scent. I looked around, but there were no women at all... So it was COUTURE "sitting" proudly on my wrist and the trail was unbelivably splendid!

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

This should be a niche perfume ! For its price, its a steal.... I smelled it once and I was hooked. I know I like perfume if I like it after 5 minutes. It was at the bottom of a shelf in a perfume shop in Europe and I kept looking at the price. Wow, what a steal ! Classy, intriguing, and a bit spicy. This one stays with me FOREVER. Congratulations Moschino !

Cherub573
Cherub573

I was never too impressed with this fragrance on a sample strip, or out of the bottle, but I finally tried it on my skin. Initial impression was blah. After it settled a couple hours later, it morphed into the rather yummy, spicy vanillic cedar. It never turned cinnamon-y on me. Sophisticated, but not screaming mature. Not too girly, definitely not fruity. The more I smell it, the more I'm liking it. I keep catching whiffs of it unexpectedly and thinking Mmmmm!

leonora84
leonora84

At first, as I sniffed it in a local discount perfumery, I didn't liked it at all. That happened 2 yrs ago. Than, something dramatically changed. Originally I wanted something what could substitute my beloved Crystal Noir, because one of my friends began to wear it as her signature scent. And so the big quest after a "new Crystal Noir" begun. And Couture! has got the same decadent mood in its design. And a big bunch of decadency in its "smell" too. It has strong notes of oranges, orange flowers, aldehydes (soapy but warm, enveloping quality, quite sterile and uber-natural), and a faint spicy background. It is like drinking orange juice with 100% fruit content, waiting for the drying clothes, and eating a nice warm, but not sweet delicacy with faint spices and an excellent taste, and being clean, out of shower-clean. The lasting power on skin is a bit better than average, but on clothes it really lasts and last, it is a delight, sniffing clothes after wearing Couture!.

Boggi
Boggi

This is truly a different perfume and to me pretty strange! I don't know how they smell in nature, I guess it is the poppies that makes this one so unique. It is hard to describe it, but I would say it is a scent that is related to pepper. It is a hard fragrance to cathegorize. It's both warm and cold, both sweet and fresh. It's not strong, but not light either. Like member Ester said, it is "perfumy" and that's what I like about it. I am not sure if I made you want to try this with this review, but I really urge you to try it.

It is long-lasting, has a reasonable price and a funny bottle!

julianne35

I am not wearing it but I smelled it on a friend...It is like you smell sth and you scent it out...Hımmmm....It is really feminine,agreeably hot...My next perfume...

snobuni77
snobuni77

I got a sample of this & I have to say the scent fits the name perfectly ;)
It's like nothing I have ever smelled before.
It is really a cherry covered airy floral scent that got my attention & still has my nose waving around sniffing when I catch a waft of myself.

Each note makes an appearance & hangs out for just long enough to enhance the next note.The pomegranate is prominent on me throughout the whole day (it has lasted from 6 am to know 4:30 pm & its still going;)

It is a very juicy scent as well.As if they drizzled the pomegranate juice throughout the bergmont,peony,poppy & cedar & the vanilla adds a softness that makes this delicious as well as fresh.The benzoin & pepper give it the soft zest that gets your attention and keeps it
You can't loose with this masterpeice;)

maky_13
maky_13

This is a parfume that I got for my graduation day. For me he is a begining, a new start, a new life ... life after college ... His smell reminds me on a day that I didn't know what will happen tommorrow. When my future was unknown. It's couture ....

ruxxy
ruxxy

all the best about it, except the fact that its base notes seem too ordinary and kind of ruin the great effect of its previous notes

titon
titon

This is the best perfume: feminine, suitable for all seasons, a little sharp. I feel relaxed and self-confident, wearing this perfume.

LORENA

I bought Couture! just a few days ago... I was just looking for something sweet... floral...not strong... for everyday use... and I can say that Couture! was correct... when you spray... the top notes are fresh and nice ; spicy and fruity... very delicate... then after half an hour or so... it gets soft and smooth... it goes with you all day with a beautiful vainilla scent....very , very feminine... balanced...it is suitable for any occation... but better for spring or summer temperatures...

Oxygene
Oxygene

I traveled by the underground in this summer, and I worn Couture. A girl stood by me. He moved aside when the wind blew my fragrance towards her. I'm so sorry ... I love this the perfume :)

lolita82
lolita82

very elegant, very flowery...gives me a migrane! 2 strong

bugsy_b
bugsy_b

The perfume smelled so elegant and classy.
But I think that women in 20s-30s are not suitable to wear this.
It perfectly suits women in their 40s.

piotrek
piotrek

I love this fragrance, I think that it's one of the most womanly perfume.
It's warm and refreshing.
Every fall day, when my Woman use it I feel much better.

Sensuos
Sensuos

I definetly love it! I bought it in 2006 and I still have a couple of drops left in the bottle... i kept it for "special ocassions"
It gives me energy and also makes me fell good, sexy and confident and I must add that it lasts long too!
I will surely buy it again!

Marra
Marra

Love it. Bought it in 2004, and used for different occasions, mostly something special, like my own wedding, or others weddings, theater visits, and sometimes just on an ordinary day. A sofisticated, yet youthfull perfume. Elegant, but not stiff. Warm and refreshing at the same time

soirdelune
soirdelune

A womanly, contemporary fragrance. Quite underrated. Very warm, but chic.

guest_Etro
guest_Etro

I love this perfume so much ! My man gave me a little one but later that I was smell it's unbelievable adorable.
It's warm on my skin.Of course,I plays
with it only at night.It makes me feel
a bit sexy and elegant.Love it !

elena1m
elena1m

It is summer and I am wearing this and loving it. This is my all time favorite.

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

I found this among my perfume sample collection. I use to thing that this just an ordinary nice smelling perfume, but a second visit to Couture proove me that I was wrong.

Couture is a nice day perfume. I like how Couture! energize me without too overpowering. It's a little bit softer than Paco Rabanne's Black XS for Her but more classy than DKNY Red Delicious.

I use it for a presentation at the weekend, and somehow, it's perfect!

elgab89
elgab89

I love the white pepper in this perfume. It gives me energy and makes me ready to take on the world.

2007

Couture! by Moschino 4.11 out of 5 based on 598 ratings and 135 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Moschino Couture! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Moschino Couture!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Couture! by Moschino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Couture! by Moschino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.