Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Glamour Moschino for women
dislike

salty
Glamour Moschino for women Videos
Glamour Moschino for women Pictures Glamour Moschino for women Pictures Glamour Moschino for women Pictures Glamour Moschino for women Pictures

A magical and enchanting elixir, completely absorbing and seductive, a new fragrance by the house of Moschino, was named Glamourand presented exclusively at TFWA in Cannes, in October 2008. It is composed of fruit juice and floral petals, which are ready to seduce the senses and imagination with their ethereal magic.

Moschino Glamour opens with sparkling accords of tangerine blossom with seductive artemisia, crystallized with harmony of sea salt aromas. The heart encompasses an ironic contrast of ingredients and highlights intensive colours and velvety aromas of hibiscus and cattleya orchid combined with tacts of exotic and transparent lotus flower. Base notes introduce final seduction of unexpected and delicate-sensual amber and cedar, wrapped with inapprehensible white musk.

Perfume flacon of Glamour is interpreted with a dose of elegance and glamour, shaped like a passionate heart, in sparkling and classic nuances. It enriches harmonically and accentuates the shape, proportions and art of this edition. Crystal bottle with gold coat and red stopper represents an era of glamour, which is opulent, feminine and sensual. Outer carton was presented in a combination of red and gold, expressing a fashionable touch of luxury and a new dimension of femininity.

Besides the charming bottle of Glamour perfume, available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDP, the collection offers body care products and includes 50 ml perfumed deodorant, 200 ml foaming bath and shower gel, as well as 200 ml silky body lotion.

Advertising campaign was made in Paris. Photographer in charge of the advertising poster was Patrick Demarchelier, and the model- face of the fragrance is Maria Carla Boscono.

Salt Tangerine Blossom Artemisia

Hibiscus Orchid Water Lily

Amber Cedar Musk

Betsey Johnson

Glamour Fragrance Reviews

goingblonde
goingblonde

Light, sweet & a little fruity.
Non offensive , very weak longevity & sillage.
Similar to a commom body spray.

does not fit it's name by far :-O

lirael00
lirael00

The openning starts with citrus and after an hour it turns into musky fruity-floral scent. I wouldn't say this is a glamorous fragrance it's just too fruity and doesn't have that femme fatale vibe about it. On me it lasted for about 5 hours, so that's quite okey I guess. This one is not bad at all, it's just not very unique, it definetly smells like a lot of other perfumes out there.

Mz_Aisha
Mz_Aisha

Ok. I bought this blindly based on the reviews and notes listed. It a lovely gourmand. Reminds me of Amore Amore. I just sold Amore Amore because I was trying to branch out into something darker & more mysterious. Unfortunately, this is strikingly similar. At first spray I can smell the musk & citris. That only last about a minute or so then the salt comes in. Smells like caramel or salt water taffy.

This is defintely a playful frag the drydown your left with the fruits and florals dancing all around you. I will update later because Im not quite sure about the Longevity.

Shivana
Shivana

I could absolutely love this fragrance. It's beautiful, very feminine, sweet but never sickly.

A very light floral with stronger, sweet juicy, tones. I am surprised to find no melon in this.

I like that the tones are carried on the watery salt note, rather than the soapy note that many other fragrances have. There is nothing soapy to this scent. (yay!)

Unfortunately, it could have way better sillage. Last around 4-5 hours, radiating within 2-3 inches from the skin before fading to gentle musk amber hues. If it was stronger, it could be a real winner. Maybe it's better on other people this way.

Still, very lovely. Could be worn day or night. Winter, Spring and Autumn. Has enough complexity to be capture your imagination.

Cmiw
Cmiw

This is the perfume that first taught me that not all perfume smells good on one person

First whiff, glamorous, fresh and luminous. Mom uses this all the time and she smells amazing.

However, on me, this smells like an orange car freshener! When I first sprayed it on, I was confident that I would smell fabulous. After like 15 mins I started noticing the afwul, artificial orange smell.

Well, I guess it's not for everyone *le sigh*

Nil3
Nil3

Quick question: How does salt smell??????????????

Juliana6
Juliana6

It's like an adult, still young but already mature woman would have fallen in love. Serious hair bun is let free in the mild spring wind, the competent and thoughtful face expression is enlightened with a happy smile and some natural blush, her heart is about to take flight.
White floral, quite sweet (but not "sweet" like some kind of food) and sparkling. I don't get any salt here, but I just love the tangerine blossom, the flowers and this light, subtle veil of musk. Elegant, feminine, careless, "warm" and lucky - that's the woman wearing it. Not actually a glamour drama queen, but just an ordinary, beautiful, modern woman in love.

Erinlu
Erinlu

Huele muy bien, afrutada y ligeramente dulce. El único contra q le veo es que tiene poquisima duración para ser un perfume . Casi no me huelo a mi misma ni cuando la recién echo. Por lo demás el olor como dije, riquisimo.
Moschino, mejoren su intensidad.

Tine1world
Tine1world

We are perfume aficionados here. All Unique with our own pong. Pong we do as humans. To high heaven to be exact. Perfume hides, masks and enhances our own odours. The Plethora of those made readily available everywhere. Sadly not here in Aus. From copies to the originals. I have seen many. I recently happened upon a gift pack, at a hard to resist price, of this fragrance. From the top note to end, sadly wished it were longer scented upon my decrepit skin. I felt engaged like the day's of old. The day's where scents were layered. Very chic. A scent all to it's own reminiscing 80's day's only better. looking forward to ensnaring a somebody with this. Cheers .tine1world.

sharyssa

I bought a 1.7oz gift set for 19.99 very lovely bottle and smells like Amor Amor but lighter I like this a lot and would like a bigger bottle my only complaint is that the lotion is watery.

cris nobre
cris nobre

Um amor amor melhorado e mais maduro. Bom perfume.

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

This was my first real blind buy since joining this wonderful group, and I really want to give credit to the reviewers above me. I'm so happy I found it.

This comes close to resembling my beloved Joop, Berlin (sadly discontinued) in it's good-natured, sunny disposition - more in attitude than composition.

I may be missing the point of this fragrance altogether, but for me it's equally as valuable for day-time as for evening. It's vibrant and fun. It's also elegant and a little daring (but not enough that a wallflower like me feels out of character).

It's a yes from me.

Kara712
Kara712

I like it a lot!! I wanted to buy a Cacharel - Amor Amor, but seeing that everyone said it's not very long lasting and similar to Moschino Glamour..I said I'll give it a try. It's stronger, wich makes me think it will last longer. It's sweet on my skin, I don't sense much of the flowery stuff, or maybe just a little in the begining.I do sense a salty note, it's the main difference between Glamour and Amor Amor. Found a really good offer with perfume 100 ml+body lotion 100 ml and I will buy it for sure. I'm thinking that using it with the body lotion it has to last longer.
I don't understand why people are saying it's a boring perfume, personally I think it's elegant, and it's just right. Sweet, but not that you want to throw up from it. for me, it's ideal.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I just received this today as part of a swap with a wonderful member (thanks, marydoan90!!) and it's better than I expected. The salt is prominent. I've never experienced a fragrance with SALT as a note before! This sets this fragrance apart from other fruity florals I've experienced. The opening is sharp, almost similar to Nina Nina Ricci (Oh no!) but give it a few minutes and it dries down into a pleasant, salty-sweet fragrance with just a hint of tang and musk. The hibiscus and orange are lightly present, and the amber makes its appearance. I'd definitely give this a try! I will say that the sillage is weak so I would apply to both skin and clothing to make it project more and last. My boyfriend really likes this one!

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Oh My! I just tested out this one today and I LOVE IT! YAY =)

It started out a bit fresh citrusy and salty, almost like a Light Blue D&G intro... and that kinda worried me because I'm not into those kinds of smells anymore. But after the initial fresh burst...it morphed into a beautiful flowery sweet scent.

And after a couple of hours the perfume deepens and the base notes (the amber, cedar and musk) combine with a flowery topping and OMG its Heaven in a sniff LOL =)

It smells so beautiful and its so elegant but kinda daring...very very well blended. I was truly impressed today. The projection is really good and the longevity...wow...just fantastic!

This perfume shall BE mine!!! =p

Jellybean
Jellybean

Sweet musky scent.
Berries-orchids bring that fruity/floral sweetness; then musk and amber show off their strength. It can be cloying; I find it's heavy on sugar and amber here.
Most definitely comparable to Cacharel's Amor Amor.

jellybeantree

@pastelmoon I agree with you! It's so sad.....Bring back Couture! PLEASE!!

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

Moschinos new scents... Sort of sucks. Glamour is a pleasant but mediocre fruity-salty scent (more like Amor Amor than Glamour)...
Pink Bouquet is an oversweet fruity mess. Light Clouds is a an average synthetic peach (still tolerable though). Hippy Fizz, Funny ... I don't even remember how those smell!
I only really like Toujours Glamour from the newer line.

I miss Moschino that smells like Moschino ... Cheap & Chic, original Moschino, L'eau Cheap & Chic, Couture!
What's happening with the world? Where did the quality, originality and quirkiness of the older Moschinos go ?

cristinaca

I meant I have the narciso rodriguez and I want the glamour moschino.

cristinaca

Does anyone want to exchange a bottle of glamour moschino for a 50 ml bottle of narciso rodriguez for her edt? I find it too heavy for me. Contact me if interested.

jellybeantree

This is a nice parfume but that they discontinued Moschino Couture and brought out this is unbelievable to me!

wonderlu
wonderlu

Must agree that it's not very unique, but i think that's in a good way! Not too much and not too little. i have those days when my more special perfumes is just too much so i think it's nice to have a neutral, nice one for those days when you want to smell nice and not stand out. Actually fell in love at first smell, doesn't last long and is not strong, but the scent is enough to make me feel fresh and glamorous for any occasion

Jeongwonlee12
Jeongwonlee12

seriously i dont get why all other reviews are saying this is generic and uninteresting. i think its one of the best perfumes that i've owned so far. i get compliments every time i wear this (especially from the males). it smells so fruity, clean, and natural that everyone asks me which soap/shampoo i use instead of asking which fragrance i use.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

Reminds me very much of Amor Amor, and not in a good way. Too screechy for me. If it weren't so harsh, I could probably love it, but it looks like amber may be another note for the "eh, probably not" list.

bellenoire
bellenoire

This is probably my go to for going out getting attention from the opposite sex. I always get compliments when wearing it. It actually has more very sophisticated night time smell on me. And it lingers in a good way.

londonhermit
londonhermit

This is way to sweet. It smells very old ladyish and like it's missing a key ingredient to solidify it. Glad I only paid 20.00 and I understand why it was at Marshalls.

katierichardson
katierichardson

I really love this! Floral but sweet and I think there's a bit of orange in there. I love moschino, and now I've tried their perfumes, I love them even more! Glamour is nothing spectacular, it's just a really nice scent you could wear any day, and it's a really affordable price. Although it's a fairly generic scent, it's the type of fragrance that everyone should have in their collection. Will be purchasing a bottle asap!

KasKas
KasKas

GENERIC

Not bad, but nothing special either, don’t waste your money.

sweetberry25
sweetberry25

this is an ordinary perfume, sweet cute and fruity!
on me does not last more than 2-3 hours, it has a nice texture though very silky on the skin
but the scent is too usual,i wouldn't purchase it again!

annettepe
annettepe

this doesnt smell like anything special to me. i dont like any moschino fragrances in particular. their all a bit boring for my taste. their not disgusting or offensive, just nothing unique. i expected better from their fragrances considering how cute their bottles are...

lalig
lalig

This one was very promissing, i realy loved the unique sparkling floral top and middle notes but after an hour i was left with a rather dull and generic sweet drydown. while writing this review i see other reviewers share my disappointment. i give it 6/10.

Evita102
Evita102

I bought this fragrance last year in a rush, since I had no perfume handy on a business trip..now when I go back to it..did once, and felt like I stunk from sweat!, I came fresh out of the shower got the perfume on, and had to shower after 3 hours again..juck! no not again thanks

aliabooboo
aliabooboo

Definitely, this scent is unique but easily a coveted smell - not readily available where I am from (Canada) but women would fall head over heels for this. Other reviewers have described the scents and emotions associated with this fragrance far better than me. So I won't go there.

But, let me be the first to say, I had no idea SALT had an odour. When I am wearing this and suddenly loving life, I am not also thinking, wow I smell SALTY. I don't know what that is, it sounds gross.

Unless, they mean bath salts... then perhaps... yes.

j-shades
j-shades

Got mine for 10.00 at Tj Maxx 3.4oz it was marked down 50% off $20

Ashreger91
Ashreger91

I got this at Tjmaxx after reading reviews on here. I own Amor Amor and love it so when I read that this perfume favored Amor Amor I did a blind buy. Fortunaetly I loved it, it really does favor Amor but there is a slight difference. More than likely if you have Amor Amor you would like this one as well. I got it on sale for 20 a 3.4 so I went back and got another for later;)

jennybean
jennybean

I'm not good at describing scents but I'll describe what I do know.
For me, this perfume does not last very long on the skin and it's not one of those perfumes that you can smell on yourself. However, it is beautiful! and definitely glamourous. It's perfect for nights out. It's glamourous in a graceful not snobbish way so you can wear it for several different situations.
The opening is a bit sparkling in my opinion, it reminds me of a glass of champagne - and the liquid inside looks that way too. I get a mix of fruity and floral, but it's definitely not your typical floral bouquet that's why it reminds me of a glass of champagne. It definitely fits its name.

Trinidella

Attractive flacon. Long lasting scent.

Trinidella

Attractive flacon. Long lasting scent.

kuswantono kreator

Wangi bercampur manis dan asin , terlalu banyak garam terasa cepat haus . Sesuai namanya parfum ini bernuansa glamor , cocok untuk wanita dewasa pergi ke pesta malam hari atau ibu-ibu pergi arisan ... Coba dahulu sebelum membeli jangan sampai keliru parfum yang sudah expired !

paojaime
paojaime

This perfume was popular with young women in my country (Argentina)recently. I own a bottle, it smells amazing, very feminine and elegant. I'd say it's more of an evening scent. Makes me think of Buenos Aires nights and tango....

ginawadsworth
ginawadsworth

I purchased this when I was working at an office where someone else was wearing AE. It has the same sort of effect in that you are blasted by the initial smell. This one, however slowly drifts away whereas AE continues to march on. As PP is the big sister of AE, this is the little sister. I still like it and the bottle reminds me of a victorian pin cushion. Would definately repurchase now that AE has been reformulated. Funnily they dont seem to share any common ingredients.

sharyssa

I seen this and toujours and cheap and chic at tjmaxx all 3.4 oz sizes for 34.99 they have gotten alot of moschino and anna sui fragrances which is unusual because I have never seen either brands there before. Nice too because it's usually an overload of britney spears and alfred sung and gres.

Trinidella

Wanted this mainly for the flacon. Yes u do have to reapply but in the tropics it's vibrant and beachy. A "different" scent by that I mean it is distinctive.

hybiscusgirl18
hybiscusgirl18

A bouquet of salty flowers in a hot day: that'd be the best way for me to describe Glamour.

It's fresh without being watery, exotic without being extravagant, sweet without being tooth-aching, and slightly fruity without being syrup-y.

Certainly, I can concur with some reviewers who said that it's nothing like other Moschino fragrances, which is actually a good thing for me; after all, a decent fragrance house should have a diverse family with its good and bad members, not clones.

Glamour is an excellent fragrance for an evening in a fancy place by the sea, enjoying the warmth in the land and the freshness of the breeze.

The only downs I can mention is that is not for the everyday (there are moments where it can feel unbearably powdery) and it fades too quickly.

iuli4
iuli4

i would give it a 6.5 / 10 scale. It smeels nice but ..that's all. Is nothing special. Is just one of those perfumes that you spray when you don't want to use some of the " good " perfume . Is something you would spray on when you go to a hypermarket or at class .:*

doku
doku

nice perfume, but nth special. one out of many similar. sweet and nice. does not last long. after less than an hour I can't smell it.

pomdgf
pomdgf

After a long workweek, I relax myself by find some new perfume and this is my most wanted right now! Sea salt and Tangerine blossom fresh me up suddenly. Although just a fruity-floral scent but glamorous in itself. Finally amber gonna make this perfume stronger and sexy more and more through the summer night. After legendary Cheap&Chic , Couture! , this one that I'm crazy for. Worth to purchase.

boruvka44
boruvka44

It`s been a while i tested Glamour, but it reminded me of Mira Bai a lot, more than Amor Amor. Amor is sirupy sticky sweet, this was fruity sweet, with smoky vanilla oriental vibe. I couldn`t wear Amor, it would made me sick, but this was not bad.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

To me is such an elegant smell...first I can smell "flowers on a resort?":D I guess the salt gives it that vacation vibe to it. It leaves a musky, exotic smell that lasts a long time. One of my favorites.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

I like this perfume. It's soft sweet. It just doesn't stay on. I'm used that Moschino perfumes are always very noticeable... this one is very subtle... You want to sniff it all the time, because it smells great. Soft, sexy and sweet come to mind, describing this perfume. It's a pity that it doesn't last or isn't as powerful as other Moschino perfumes.

icekat
icekat

Glamour by Moschino is an interesting fragrance. The sweet notes are balanced by fresh, almost herbal note with an aquatic hint of salt. It is stylish, upbeat and fun fragrance. But here is the thing. Glamour is like a trendy piece of clothing, which is fun to wear but it is not something that I can just pull out of my closet and wear anytime I want. On some days I absolutely love this composition but on other days it just does not sit right with me. On those days I feel that salty sweetness in this fragrance just drives me batty. But when it works, it smells modern, chic and very pleasant.

After the freshly sweet opening of tangerines and artemisia, the scent settles into a floral bouquet of hibiscus slightly sprinkled with salt. I would say that the choice of hibiscus is nice in this fragrance. It is something different and off the beating path. The composition remains linear with medium but pleasant sillage. Finally the scent transforms into light skin scent of musk and amber. The longevity is average (max 5 hours).

Overall score 7/10. This scent is interesting enough to be in my modern scents collection. I recommend it but please test before committing to the full bottle.

Usually flankers are launched subsequent to a wildly popular iconic perfume in order to capitalize on the successful marketing campaign already underway by quickly creating some other juice and putting it in more or less the same bottle and giving it a similar name. All of this creates the impression that the new release is going to be just as exciting as its namesake. More often than not, in my experience, the flanker is a disappointment relative to the original, often, I believe, because less effort and financial investment is put into the composition of flanker formulas. They seem usually to be slightly tweaked versions which may or may not work as well as the original perfume did.

In the case of Moschino GLAMOUR, I find that basically the opposite happened. Perhaps it is because I wore Moschino TOUJOURS GLAMOUR (the flanker) several times before trying its namesake, but the truth is that I feel that the flanker is a vastly improved version. True, I love violets, and they are prominent in the flanker and absent in GLAMOUR. In a side-by-side comparison, I definitely prefer TOUJOURS GLAMOUR to GLAMOUR, but I also think that GLAMOUR, judged on its own terms, is a pretty basic and generic light floriental fragrance which does not stand out from the crowd.

Despite the exciting list of notes, GLAMOUR ends up smelling to me like just another inoffensive floriental among hundreds. It's definitely wearable, and does not turn stale or rank, but the sillage is low and longevity poor, and although I'll wear what I have, I probably will not purchase it again. If you like violets and are trying to decide between GLAMOUR and TOUJOURS GLAMOUR, I'd definitely recommend the latter. On the other hand, if you are a violet-phobe, you might prefer GLAMOUR!

it's fruity and sweet, but also smells a bit like cinnamon. i love the salt note, its definitely there. a nice classy floral that lasted about 4 hrs on me before i reapplied. i enjoyed wearing it. i love the bottle too.

Sassy1
Sassy1

Smells almost identical to Silver Ring but without the apple.

Grapefruit, floral plastic then cedar bottom.

It should be rich, dense and memorable (similar to Badgley Mishka) to live up to it's name.

Instead, thin, shallow and already forgotten.

NNN
NNN

Very chic and subtle fragrance.
It's very elegant without being invasive, very glamorous without giving headache, the kind of glamour that you need to be very close to feel.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

I like it, it is a clean scent, it's not a long-lasting perfume but in summer or spring time matches so good with warm weather.

SheShe
SheShe

I like it, I had a 100 ml bottle.

Glamour is nice but I admit it isn't a strong fragrance. Some may be frightened of salt in here but as I hate salt in perfumes, this salt is different, as if it mixed with artemisia (I suppose it's arthemisia) created a unique, less salty, more herbal feeling. The heart is maybe the weakest link when it comes to power strength but the base notes create a great amber and musk scent.

Bottle looks great.

MyriamHM1000

Oh and this is weak on the skin. It is typical though, it doesn't remind me of any other perfume.

MyriamHM1000

I bought and I've had it for 1 year and a half. I thought it would be more glam but I have a theory on perfumes and this is a good typical Friday night perfume. It is defintely not office for me nor breathtaking for like a formal event or something important. I guess it is just there. About to finish it, won't ever repeat it.

Just wonderful in a different way. First note I can detect is salt, and it reminds me of sunkissed skin on the beach after a swim in salty water. Warm and fresh. Then soft, warm flowers appear. This is not a loud scent, it stays close to my skin so next person have to stand real close or hug me to notice this superb perfum. I love this kind of "silence" scents.

En annorlunda och jättehärlig doft. Det första jag känner är salt- jag tänker genast på varm solskysst hud hur den dofter efter det att man har simmat i saltvatten. Sen uppenbarar sig mjuka varma blomnoter. Detta är en smygare, nästa person måste stå nära för att känna denna goa parfymen, vilket är ett stort plus för Glamour.

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

Decidedly Italian.GLAMOUR is as glamour as its name suggests.A flirtatious perfume for young ladies seeking a love adventure to take them off their feet, or a whirlwind kissing session.The scent evokes modern femininity touched by pure glamour and elegance. Romantic,Sweet,Charming,Tempting, Feminine,Fresh and Chic.

GLAMOUR is breathtaking and ethereal,fusing top notes of salt and tangerine blossom on a beautiful heart of orchid,lotus and hibiscus.A soft and sweet base keeps the fantasy going,with a delicious blend of musk,amber and cedar which speaks of glamour, desire and delectability.The bottle is cute and looks great on a dresser.

This EDP is perfect to carry you through a prom dance,a first date or a glamorous afternoon out shopping with good friends and makes a nice harmony with a MOSCHINO black dress.Great choice for the young ladies who loves just to smell nice and lovely but not a heavy and special.Suitable for Spring and Summer.In colnclusion this is my female favorite by MOSCHINO.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Above Average on my skin.

6.5/10

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I dont think that is like amor amor at all.. its way to different.. al least in my skin.. Its the best moschino i smelled.. altough i dont like the glamour toujours.. its like baby powdery lol.. This one it´s very warm and strong perfume!!

The Moschino scents always have so nice names and bottles. So far no scent lived up to it's name though. I was always disappointed and found them very drugstorelike and cheap smelling. There wasn't anything special about them yet.

wind83
wind83

it's so glamour, smells so soft. like it.

divine diva
divine diva

I just got a big bottle of this recently but sad to say that it is too weak on my skin. The scent stayed 1 hour max plus it is too soft smelling

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

I agree that it smells like Amor Amor by Cacharel.
It's okay but not interesting. I prefer Toujours Glamour.

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

I adore salt notes in a fragrance. They get me every time. Looking forward to trying this and getting my dose of salt. Not nearly enough fragrances contain this component!

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

Glamour smells really good! It's elegant, fresh and (ever so slightly) sweet. The staying power on me is pretty good, lasts about 5 hours.

glamrose
glamrose

The packaging and ads are tempting. The scent, like temptation, once you give in, it never satisfies and guilt starts eating you. Why did I buy this one?

rainydays
rainydays

The only thing I didn't like about this fragrance was the salty note. It's not overpowering, but isn't my thing. Apart from that it's a soft, yet vibrant floral that's particularly tangy. Instead of tangerine blossom in the top notes, think of the rind-- a little sharp and bitter. But this gives it character! An unexpected surprise.

Aredore
Aredore

I found moschino glamour to be a very creamy and smooth fragrance featuring a very noticeable topnote of tangy tangerine.

The entire composition is sweet, but not as overtly sweet as many popular fruity florals, such as the Juicy Couture line. It has a well-balanced sweetness certain to please a crowd and is fortunately priced at half that of a higher-end designer fragrance for the same quality.

Glamour is very mainstream and "safe" smelling, nearly nondescript. It has almost no silage or longevity. The unlisted vanilla, cedar and amber combination is very weak. Three hours after spraying a very large amount on my wrist, the scent is almost gone - just a faint lingering of creamy salty sweetness - while the cheaper perfume I sprayed earlier that morning keeps radiating dusty rose. As such, Glamour isn't really for a night on the town - it's an appropriate office fragrance or perfect for a weekend "jeans and T-shirt" day, a college girl with one fragrance on her chest of drawers, perfect for a high schooler to stash in her locker. Essentially, Glamour smells as many young women today want to: Sweet with a hint of ambery sultriness, but mainly unintimidating and agreeable.

I may be young, but I am not that girl.

Extra points for the adorable bottle.

i edit my review again:

gave it another try tonight after having shower. the heating-phenomene didn't happen this time, the opening and heart are very nice but still fade away too fast, about after 20 minutes.
it lingers nice and soft on the skin after half an hour, skin-scent-like and hardly detectable. i guess after an hour it will be gone again completaly.

it seems to happen like this to some other reviewers as well but most of the reviews here are positive experienced with this scent.
by reading those reviews i m really jelous to not be able to enjoy this scent.
i can t understand how it can work as a rich and longlasting scent on somone but on me it doesn't, i never had this kind of 'problem' with any scent, somone even tells about detecting top and heartnotes for hours... huh!?

if my bottle of Glamour wouldn't had been sealed in originalbox, had the genuine copyrights on the bottle and box, it's sturdy luxe design and the very expensive and qualitylike scent opening, i would think i have bought maybe a fake online. on me it doesn't developpe at all to what i m reading here from other people.... hmmmmmm :/

first impression:
Bottle looks stunning and luxurious. very pleasent to get hands on it.
I tried this scent first on my wrists - one dose only of the spray on each one - as i was thinking this will be one of those rich and bold red-carpet-scents you have to use with light hand.

Glamour opens really glamourous. salt with artemisia are opening the scent really rich and exclusive smelling in my nose, and i thought that this will be love with this fragrance. the heart steps quickly into the topnote with its soft sweet flowers.

BUT there where i applied the perfume, now i felt my skin becoming hot, and i say hot - not only warm, and even a little bit red too - strange, well this was quite confusing - I'm not one with sensitive skin and rarely have allergic reactions on perfumes - btw the smell was really exquitsite, and i had to put my nose several times to my wrists to inhale that intoxicating and unusual scent.

i was very intrigued to see what it's gonna developpe in the next hours, but the lovely scent faded away very quickly and nothing else i could hardly detect after max. an hour was very soft cedar/musk but really only detectable when putting my nose directly on the skin where i applied the scent.
I couldn't believe what's happening and gave it another try.
I applied it again on my wrists, and also on my inner arms and neck by spraying a bigger amounth. but the same thing happened: after an hour it was nearly completaly gone and the 'heating' phenomene on skin was very uncomfortable for a while with the bigger amounth of this stuff.

what a pitty, this perfume lacks lots of depth and sillage. nobody i asked, could detect this fume on me.... I'm fully disapointed !

Gosh, how MOSCHINO can throw a fume on the market that at first sniff for shure lots of people will buy, but then ends in such a disastreous disapointement? where is the quality i do expect from a high street designer fragrance such as this one?

I m pretty shure a lot of people are wearing this perfume proudly by thinking, they are smelling remarkable good, but infact the scent is not at all noticable for the people surounding them... what a huge fatal error.

nb. finally passed it to my niece and she loves it.

I'm quite an admirer of Moschino, particularly their fruity florals. I do however enjoy their stronger, more 'golden', sophisticated scents like Couture, Moschino, and of course Glamour.

I could not seem to drag my nose away from my wrist when I first applied Glamour to my skin. I was initially intrigued by its smooth elegance and distinguished Italian style.

To me it smelt cosy yet extravagant. It has an exotic richness, mostly brought about by the salt and frangipani notes. I could tell it was a different kind of fragrance straight away, and that's what I love about Moschino, they take risks.

I liken this fragrance to the scent of an exclusive bar in a five star restaurant. It's slightly boozy, but it also smells of flowers and a mixture of women's expensive perfume wafting through the air. The scent is balanced, even a touch smoky at times, but all in all, quite fresh and feminine.

The drydown is smooth, naturally sweet and woodsy; a delicious blend of amber and cedar. I'm really enjoying this fragrance and love every part of its development. I'm a little shocked to see that there are some people that dislike Glamour. I think it deserves more praise than it is given.

guest_glamrossa
guest_glamrossa

This smells great but not long lasting.

picisziv
picisziv

i have to admit i never liked any Moschino perfumes but this one always amazed me. i loved the bottle at first sight but i was sure: "Moschino? I won't like it!" and to my surprise i adored it at each and every test. the smell is undescribable for me, all i can say is that the head is salty, while the heart is floral in the way i loove. now i'm planning to purchase my very own bottle...

People are comparing this gem to Amor Amor? Amor Amor is a cannot smell for me. But this one is extremely long lasting. It is indeed, like the name says, very glamourous!

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

Thank you all for your reviews !Amoramor doesn't work for me at ALL so this prevented a waste of money on my part !I will try Glamour when I can find a tester or free sample and spend on something else I love.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

My sister have this...and i think this is one of the most sophisticated floral i've ever experienced...it's very feminine, soft and enticing...i adore it and the bottle is gorgeous,very luxury looking. it is perfect for big events it is glamorous!

JenAirz
JenAirz

I was a excited for this one, everyone loved it from my mom who said it smells expensive to my husband who said without second thoughts "I'll buy it for you!" :) Even a friend of mine in the office said it smells like Paris to her, I loved that compliment, though I have never been to Paris at least I smell like Paris :) it lasts a long time on my skin but too much actually gives me headache :(

RkrChk
RkrChk

This frag is too spicy on me...The salt & artemisia do not harmonize at all..The hibiscus and cattelya orchid are out of tune, and the lotus flower is drowned out by all the sour notes the rest of the gang is droning out...For me, it is definitely a disappointment; I gladly gave it away...I've tried every Moschino fragrance [for women] out there, and this one does not sing on my skin one bit...

secretcrush
secretcrush

Does smell very similar 2 Amor Amor except the grapefruit is replaced w/ tangerine blossom and I'm not picking up the vanilla in this one but rather amber ...I'm in LOVE again!!!

melia
melia

Like the fragrance, don't like the staying power. It's dried down in 15 minutes, as good as gone in an hour or so. Not worth a buy, though the bottle is so pretty, and as I said, the smell is nice. I would rather go for versace, which is also a (more) sophisticated floral, with way better staying power.

isil
isil

amor amor is more sweet, glamour is more lemony.

krisztandra
krisztandra

Is it me or this is a very close imitation of Diesel Fuel for life Unlimited (2007)....I agree, it also resembles Amor Amor

minty
minty

it has a cute bottle but scent...
Scent first starts as salty, ordinary&cheap, (3th class) floweral parfume. I hate it just at this moment. Then it starts to become heavier and heavier on my skin, turns a similar amor amor scent. I wash it off. But I must say, I don't like amor amor also. So if you like it, maybe you can like this

miZZpuRRfect

hmmm i can t believe this smells like amor amor from cacharel, less the base they do not have any ingredients in comon... have absolutely to try this. i heard its fantastic. sounds interesting thoug the salt in the top note.

guest_Halo
guest_Halo

Oh My God! I used to have this one and now I bought Amor Amor on sales and I just realised that they smell exactly the same...to my nose anyway! Does anyone else think so as well. Now it will be hard to decide which one of them to wear because they both smell so delicious! The only difference I can find is that Glamour smells a bit more of salt and Amor AMor a bit more of vanilla. Could this be true? I know nothing about perfume but understand that it was not a coinsidence that I bought these two as they smell the same...oblviously the type of smell that I like!!

rmnelega
rmnelega

I really wanted this perfume after I had heard about it! Now, that I have it, I am head over heels in love with it, even more than I expected. It's so feminine and so refined...sophisticated,I could say. I love it, love it, love it!!!

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

I have a mini bottle of 5ml, and today I used the last drop. My experience is that Glamour is a sophisticated and humorous scent, but it's not my cup of tea, I think I would like it... maybe 3 or 4 years later. Anyhow, Glamour is still a good work designed by Moschino, always mysterious and full of humor.

--- Update:
Happened to smell it again, the combo of salt + green + flower is so cute, a lovely paradox, has a lot of fun. I think I like it now.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

I got my mini bottle today. It is soo cute! The juice inside smells so feminine. I detect fruits with a touch of flowers. A nice, safe fragrance for warm weather.

Vânia
Vânia

I ABSOLUTLY LOVEEE this perfume!!!! I have a sample and i felt in love at the moment at smell it....i will buy it definitlly!!!

Very classic Moschino. It reminds me of the same sparkling citrus and light musk of I Love Love. Nice.

curlykitty8
curlykitty8

My daughter and I love Moschino and I bought this for her for Christmas but what a disappointment! Moschino's fragrances tend to be complex and exciting but this just smells like vanilla. Maybe a brief floral start that ends in just sweetness.
A beautiful bottle with not much inside!

Natalya
Natalya

I got this perfume today! I love it. I like most of the Moschino perfumes,but this one it's what I was looking for so long. Very feminine,elegant scent. On me it opens up at first with beautiful middle notes of Hibiscus and Orchid,and minutes later I smell salt and orange blossom.Reminds me of dining out in expensive restaurant in Hawaii on our honeymoon...I feel powerful and beautiful when wearing Glamour,and at the same time incredibly sexy and vulnerable. This is the beauty of this scent-it brings you back to the best romantic moments.

SSUNSHINE4497
SSUNSHINE4497

Soft and sweet-almost a little mature for what I usually buy. However, I tried on from a magazine ad-I like it! I will put it on my list of scents to try at the store :)

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I love it!! This fragrance really works for me, and I normally have difficulty finding florals that work with my chemistry. The note of "salt" is wonderful. It adds depth and tends to last through the heart of the fragrance, especially in today's weather, which is rainy and cold. The base notes round out the fragrance without interfering with the floral nature of it, and they make it more compatible with my chemistry. On me, it's like an iced-salted-fruity-floral fragrance with a sheer musk that appears in the base.

nicesmell66
nicesmell66

Nice bottle, but BORING smell. It's one of those perfumes that I don't really understand why I did buy it in the first place. I've decided to try it on several times at home, but I not impressed at all!I have to agree with alina terec, it does smell like a dishcleanser. I tried to give the perfume away, but so far no one wanted it...

guest_dom11
guest_dom11

I love the way this scent smells in the bottle and on my skin. I've been searching high and low for a new fragrance that fits me. I love Gucci II but wanted something a bit sweeter for a bit of a change. I love this perfume but it doesn't last on my skin! Bummer

guest_rosy
guest_rosy

ohhhhhhh..its such a sweet n beautiful thing...lovely fragrance...will be giftin 2 my girlfriend tomorrow....jus love it

tracybj
tracybj

I bought a Moschino miniature set with this perfume in it. Wasn't very impressed with the scent at first but realized that there is something very mysterious about it after a few applications. This is suitable for women in their mid 20s, i think. I can pretty much say that this perfume is a bold but safe enough for daily use. It has got lasting power on my skin. Applied at 12pm and i can still smell the haunting scent even after 9pm. Give it a try. It won't let you down.

One of the few Moschinos I like. It smells not so original, but a good floral slightly oriental one. It settles finely on my skin and blends in easily after the first 10 minutes of "yes or no". A good smelling mainstream. The bottle may seem a little tacky but it is beautiful.

Malegria
Malegria

I am a bit puzzled. Moschino is almost never boring. What happened? After the gazillions of perfumes like that Moschino decides to make his own version - just happened to be the last in line?
I don`t feel neither expected and desired artemisia, nor orchid that`s growing on me lately. Just same old, same old. Red, delicious...smell.A pity.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

"Let's pretend that this has never happened.Ok?"
A love affair has its rainy days.And I love Moschino.

belladonna'sbliss
belladonna'sbliss

I think I really like artemisia/wormwood its distinctive and mysterious and very present in this perfume. Not at first spray but very soon after.
Salt note interesting and pleasing then quickly turns to heady blossoms with sharp artemisia musk and some amber. This is not very light on my skin and lasts a long time for my chemistry. Floral yes but would not say this is ordinary. This lovely will go onto the want list. It is sultry and would do well in the evening but is not overpowering. Will be using up this tester rather quickly :)

guest_ella
guest_ella

I tried all the perfumes out there and this one tops it all! It complements my skin original scent. I always get complement whenever i wear Moschino glamour and cheap and chip perfume.

schnukica
schnukica

...wow, babybomb, you have than totally, extraordinary beautiful toilet cleaner when it smells like this scent.
..after a long searching for a new parfum i was just crashing into soapy or quite the same, not much imaginative scents until glamour - i was searching for something very modern and feminine. it has a beautiful overture, and than just smelling delicate and a bit sweet. quite a romantic parfum i´ll say.

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

Absolutely beautiful top notes, so alive, so vibrant and fresh and new! Lovely floral that has zest without hurting my head. I too love the salt cut across the blossoms. This would be perfect - even the bottle makes me smile - but it has the age old problem of longevity for me. The top notes enchant but they really are gone almost immediately. 10 minutes on a city street and all I can smell on my wrist is a nondescript floweryness. 20 minutes there's a bare hint that a perfume was there once...

But I'll bet on the right skin, this is glorious!

renneyg007
renneyg007

Tested today, absolutely gorgeous. Especially loved the sea salt note. A cool fragrance, fresh and glamorous and very moschino. It warms in the dry down but still stays fairly sharp. Floral yes, but not overpoweringly, can't wait to acquire a bottle. Stunning.

MoietToi
MoietToi

I tested it today and I must say that the opening reminded me of flowers sprinkled with salt. But then as the perfume developes it turns into a very sophisticated floral,very intriguing and mysterious blend of diffrent smells. I think this is a very original and esquisite perfume but it's not for the faint hearted.

alina terec
alina terec

i got a dishcleanser that smells exactly like this one. i like it though.i get lemongrass all the way from top to base although it's not listed. a blend between lemon and wood, and a hint of flower. good lasting power. there is a disturbing note and i tend to think it's the salt.

jellybeantree

This will be my next purchase! On me it smells like amour amour in the beginning but much more sophisticated and less sweet. It is perfect for 30 plus I think and it really stays, it's the first perfume I have ever tried that smells good through the 3 stages with not one note that is out of place. Really worth trying!

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

i really liked it in the beginning and i thought i will end up buying it... but after a while, it didt'n seem special at all...it was a bit ordinary...and a little to expensive for what it has to offer...

cryna
cryna

I tried this fragrance today and I think it is lovely. A beautiful fragrance for spring and summer.

guest_Lonny_77
guest_Lonny_77

Love it! It smells great but I love all the Moschino fragrances. It's got very special ingredients, like Absynth in it, which makes it a mysterious perfume.

Trvevil
Trvevil

At first it was like gentle flowers which are salted! Then it became something familiar.. I was thinking, but couldn't make it ...
This was a mix of sweet flowers, similar in something with Donna Karan Be Delicious on my skin. I'd truly say, on my skin it smells very chic. I can detect orchid in middle notes blending a little sour hibiscus.
I got amber and wood from base notes. I'll say this perfume pretty quickly dries down. I don't like dry-down it's like cookies soaked in tea and left there! I think it's ambery thing that doesn't fit me. The dry-down is similar to Vera Wang Look dry-down. Try this one too if you like it :D Very intense on my skin, good lasting power.
-----------------------------------
In my opinion it's ruined by base notes, 'yuck!' from me! Example on how good perfume became a scrubber.

vertigo
vertigo

Glamour is very longlasting and, for me, it doesn't really change in time - it's been 5 hours and it still smells like at first spray. I can't detect any specific notes - still learning ;)

I would say this is a modern, bold, evening fragrance for spring & summer.

My first association was with Salvador Dali's fragrances - Purplelight and Eau de Rubylips, but they have no common notes. Glamour is similarly artificial and kind of electric. Certainly it draws attention, but then you want to smell something more and then ... nothing happens.
Because there is nothing really going on here.
It's a second Moschino's fragrance (after Hippy Fizz) that seems to me unfinished.

I think the fragrance doesn't match its name, bottle and poster. I expected something different, maybe more sophisticated.

amanda
amanda

wow:) its very..very...well i like it, its not like i expected but its a modern elegant and not very unique, it smelled familiar, but has sg in it which makes it and its user desirable, i dont like the bottle though, it looked different on the pics

Moszatka
Moszatka

Very fruity and special sweet fragrance. Interesting with salt, sweet and fresh because of the orchid and lotus. Maybe a bit violent, but long lasting.

Glamour by Moschino 3.73 out of 5 based on 652 ratings and 119 user reviews

Moschino Glamour Mini by Moschino, .17 oz Mini EDP for Women
Moschino Glamour Mini by Moschino, .17 oz Mini EDP for Women
EDP Mini 0.17oz
MOSCHINO GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino EAU DE PARFUM .17 OZ MINI
MOSCHINO GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino EAU DE PARFUM .17 OZ MINI
EDP Mini 0.16oz
MOSCHINO GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino SET-EAU DE PARFUM MINI .16 OZ SILKY BODY LOTION .8 OZ BUBBLE BATH AND SHOWER GEL .8 OZ
allbeauty.com
MOSCHINO GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
MOSCHINO GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
MOSCHINO GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ
MOSCHINO GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Moschino Glamour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Moschino Glamour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glamour by Moschino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glamour by Moschino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.