Designers » M » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Moschino Forever Moschino for men

Moschino Forever Moschino for men
dislike

Moschino Forever Moschino for men Pictures

Moschino presents the new men's fragrance in 2011 named Moschino Forever. The perfume’s name is inspired by classic pieces of apparel that are timeless, yet interpreted in a fun, elegant and somewhat ironically matter in the style of Moschino.

The aromatic fougere composition of the fragrance, which signed by Nathalie Lorson of Firmenich, begins with fresh notes of bergamot, kumquat, and the star anise. The heart of clary sage, black pepper and tonka leads to the woody base of vetiver, sandalwood and musk.

Photographer Alasdair McLellan shot the campaign featuring the British model and musician Josh Beech. Josh Beech was also the face of Moschino fashion campaign for spring/summer 2011. The transparent glass bottle is of classic rectangular shape, decorated with a silver cap that displays the brand logo.

Moschino Forever is available as Eau de Toilette in bottles of 30, 50 and 100 ml.

Bergamot Kumquat Star Anise

longevity:6/10
projection:6/10
sillage:6/10
versatility:7/10
overall:33/50(really mediocre)

sNaKey
sNaKey

I wear this fragrances for about 2 years, now, and I decided to make a positive review to this cheap fragrance, which happens to be good.

It starts very citric, opening with a bit of bergamot and a lot of kumquat. Right after that, I can sense the Star Anise which is very warm, accompanied by tonka beans and Sage.

In the drydown it becomes very soapy, still warm but soapy.
It is a special fragrances that can be used a lot on spring and on summer nights because it makes you feel warm and romantic. It is a best buy at this price. It is a bit syntethic but not in a way that will bother you.

The projection is good in the first hour, a lot of girls like this and ask me what I am wearing, which does not happens with Chanel Allure (for eg). After the first hour, the perfume is still there but people around you will smell it when you shake hands or kiss each other.
The longevity is pretty decent, around 6-8 hours which is perfect for a spring / summer night fragrance.

Overall - 7 / 10
Price/Quality - 8.5 / 10

Kiszonyogor95
Kiszonyogor95

Very nice casual fragrance ;)
Opens up with some beautiful citrus/anise mix, then it slightly sweetens up and becomes a little powdery and soapy scent, but not too much - really comfortable to wear.
For me its way better than Moschino Uomo?, which was too musky and powdery - Forever is more spicy and interesting.
Great "everyday" fragrance to use all year round :D
And the bottle looks great!
8+/10

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

I picked up Moschino Forever by Moschino as a blind purchase. Before buying it I quickly looked up the notes and I wanted to see if it was considered a spring/summer frag or a fall/winter frag.
It's rated as a spring/summer/fall fragrance, I would agree that this amazing juice is a really well made frag which carries through 3 seasons. Both kumquat, bergamot and star anise gives it a real attractive citrusy aroma with a pronounced spicy blend increasing this fragrance making it absolutely desirable.
Between the middle and base notes, this fragrance is PHENOMENAL with a slight sweet/woodsy scent....a real cozy and appealing fragrance.
Longevity and Silage are both excellent! I found that it lasts at least 6hrs.
Overall thoughts,
This juice in a word is...STUPENDOUS and moderately priced. If you look around like I did you could find a 100ml bottle for about 30.99 usd...you can't beat that price. 8.5/10...

edwardnr17
edwardnr17

Opens harshly citric, then slowly mellows. Smells best getting small whiffs 1-2 hours after applying. I wish there wasn't so much Kumquat

misstral
misstral

Pleasent fragrance, which I can put in the same group of italian old school masterpieces - Venezia uomo by Laura Biagiotti and Trussardi L'uomo by Trussardi. I'm glad, that with this fragrance I can touch to the 90's
again and to remember these beautiful fragrances...Thanks Moschino!

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Moschino Forever by Moschino delights my senses. I got the bottle last week in the mail. I wore it today to work and it smells so creamy and yummy. The star anise and the citrus make a perfect combination. I think it can be worn in the daytime and nighttime. I will be wearing this one very often.

jozemo
jozemo

a nice creamy citrus scent with a hint of spice , a good inexpensive cologne ,remember we get what we pay for and this is for the guy who can't get a of bottle of ysl (l'homme black)or allure chanel at the present time and they will have to settle for this recommended hybrid of those fragrances at a modest price point.
the scent donot have strong sillage or longevity,but it smell quite plesant and fresh in my opinion,and sometime we donot require everything we spray on us to linger and leave a scent trail for it to be a good cologne.

blacklibran1
blacklibran1

So damn good!!!! Very spicy and fresh a little creamy. Love this one in the chilly Los Angles air. I got a gift set from Marshall's and have been hooked ever since. Will always have this in my collection. I wouldn't say it smells similar to any fragrance, it's just a nice comforting scent. This scent could easily become someone's signature. Perfect for all year , however I liken this one to a winter scent, or at least fall. The after shave and shower gel also smell wonderful. Very Italian. moschino never disappoints .

chenriquemedeiros
chenriquemedeiros

It smelled very akin to Egoïste Platinum to me, pleasant like Chanel's, but less pricey.

edge42
edge42

What a pleasant surprise this one was! But it probably shouldn't have been, looking at the impressive resume of the artist behind this fragrance. Perfumer Nathalie Lorson has created many renowned scents like Bentley for Men, Lalique Encre Noir, Mandarina Duck Pure Black, Paul Smith Men, Shideido Zen for women, Trussardi Inside for Men and now Moschino Forever. An impressive resume indeed.

So what does it smell like? The biggest impression I get is that this is excellently crafted in a similar style to Chanel. Not a similar smell, but style. Moschino Forever is like something from Chanel in the way it's blended to be not overly unique, but a great all-around scent that almost anyone would like (or even love). The top has a bit of a sharp sweet and sour quality to it that really grabs your attention before smoothing out into a slightly sweet and creamy, spicy, woody musk base laced with vetiver. Really nice!

I'm a big beliver in "foundational fragrances", (ie Pareto 80/20 fragrances), in which I think Chanel does it better than anyone. Scents that form the foundation of your collection, the Swiss Army Knives of the fragrance world, because they're good in most situations and just smell great. If you're anything like me, you probably reach for 20% of your collection about 80% of the time. Not everyone wants to stand out as the "cologne guy" wearing heavy or overly unique fragrance all the time (or even that often), most of us just want a fragrance that smells great, has good longevity and decent projection, gets compliments, and makes us feel clean and confident. Like Chanel does so well, Moschino Forever continues this tradition. Definitely recommend checking this one out.

MY RATING:

Scent 3/4
Longevity 1.5/2
Projection 1.5/2
Versatility 2/2

scribs
scribs

YUM! i got the 3.4 oz bottle yesterday, it is so delicious, a peppery citrus explosion. the inicial spray is strong citric notes mixed with peppery spice and hint of anise. this anise note comes out more as it dries and then you get the masculine spicy dry down of vetiver and sandlewood. it isnt a bad idea to apply generously as the projection is a bit spotty but WOW, the scent itself is delicious. as for longevity, i get a good 6-8 hours with this one. and the bottle design is just gorgeous. i give it a 9 o.o. 10

Gault
Gault

Peppery sweet citrus with oriental spices. Anise and I get clove too.
Kinda unique mix, sometimes this spicy fruit note reminds me of YSL La Nuit Le Parfum, but this is less wearable and a little bit weird in my opinion. I would pass on this.

bp
bp

Modernity and tradition combined in one scent.
The excellence of the bottle, combined with the genius of perfume scent make this one of my favorites.
It is not very invasive, but it is well marked.
Can be a fresh scent, or warm, depending on the mood of the user.
I love it.
I recommend.

Migalex
Migalex

Very sweet, smells very much of tonka bean to me. I quite like it.

keyvan2013
keyvan2013

یه عطر کاملا معمولی، وقتی تستش کردم ناامید شدم. ماندگاریش فقط 2 ساعت بروی پوست من بود
رایحه 2/10
ماندگاری 210
پخش 2/10
-----------------------------
Fragrance is a perfectly normal, I was so disappointed when I tested. Permanence was only 2 hours on my skin.
Scent 2/10
Longevity 2/10
Sillage 2/10

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

Ok... So many mixed reviews!!

To me it is kind of generic, but, not all cologne have the quality that guerlain or dior have to offer.

I love this perfume simply for the reason that for it's price, it's a really wonderful stuff. Very good, definitely synthetic, smell. If you don't want to spend a fortune trying to buy a perfume, this is an excellent everyday cologne that you can wear anytime, anywhere. It really has a nice smell! It opens up citrussy and fresh and dries into a wonderful soapy clean smell. I can give you lots of perfume that are more expensive than this and have the same generic feeling (or even worse).

Anyway... Give it a chance and don't compare it to other expensive stuff... For it's Quality/Price ratio this is an amazing scent with a good staying power and good projection to boot!

tenortelfer
tenortelfer

Bang for your buck this fragrance is as good as it gets!Perfect for the summer.

gd15329
gd15329

Tested this one today... Reminds me A LOT of Boss Bottled Hugo Boss - only it's more lemony at the dry down (and it gives me minor skin irritation -red skin- so maybe have some bad chemicals, or maybe it's me maybe I have some kind of allergy on something)
Other than that, good smell, nothing special.
I still prefer Uomo? Moschino over this one.

[UPDATE] The dry down is far far (far far) more delicious and yummy than the opening and the middle - this frag is worth buying just for the dry down. Sweet lemon-talc if you like that smell, this is for you...

Alkeii
Alkeii

This scent is not a very good scent. I mean, the way it smells is fine, but sillage is too soft and longevity very poor. Even I can't smell it if I don't lean near to my skin or shirt.

vitilsky
vitilsky

It is nice, yeah, complex enough citrus fragrance it is. You probably would like it if you try it. The problem for me is that it is sweet without kick, other than that, nice one. Would not buy it or wear it though.

update: to be honest, just remembering the smell, it smelt like synthetically sweet lemonade. sorry, have to dislike this.

Jwaks
Jwaks

Sweet citrusy scents are usually right up my alley but this one failed to strike a chord with me. It's nice, semi-sweet, a tad simple, safe and, well, boring. It opens with semi-sweet to sweet kumquat, think of a cross between a sweet orange and pear, reveals hints of anise and plasticy tonka bean at the base. Very little to no spice, where is the pepper and herbs? My bad, spice kicks in after a few hours and the pepper can get quite strong close to the skin. Overall, it is a bit synthetic smelling though a great casual, laid-back fragrance good for spring, fall or possibly summer days. It's an incredibly versatile fragrance. Sillage and projection are both soft. I wanted to like this one because it's a sleeper scent with kumquat! A very rare note...though I can hardly smell it after a few hours and it's very similar to chanel allure which is a bit less sweet, deeper, richer and more complex. My hunt for the perfect sleeper scent continues.

*note* I don't get the comparisons to platinum egoiste... it's nothing like PE. Maybe people are confusing PE with allure pour homme??

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A young, sexy, sticky sweet, modern frag which has good projection and longevity and is very affordable...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1.25 hours - 1.5 foot projection. This is cool and sexy, ages 20-30. I find this sporty but not overly refreshing. Its sticky sweet - presume the Kumquat...lol...never heard of that fruit before!. This is very modern - I don't find it unisex or metrosexual. I also don't get much citrus, just an occasional burst

1.25 hours - 6 hours - 4 inch projection. This does not sit close to the skin, nor flood the room, but gives you a nice sexy aurora around you

6 hours - 7 hours - 3 inch projection

8 - 10 hours - 2 inch projection. Very soapy now

10 -11 hours. Close to skin. Extreme soapiness on skin, with smokiness and pepper

This is very affordable - £12 for 30 ML - and well worthy of a blind buy

Good

thepro25
thepro25

So sexy scent for clubbing.

st.petrov
st.petrov

To be honest - First time I tried this I just love it so I decided to buy it.After few wearing I started to just like it - after that I found it to be too ordinary and stopped wearing .I havent worn this around a year so decided to give it a new chance - but yet not.
I do not like it any more - good I only bought 30ml , because it will probably stay full bottle :)

I will probably give it a new chance this summer but I am not expecting to start wearing this - so so ordinary to me now.It is probably my nose....

Martinello
Martinello

I love it.

I blind bought this one and received it today. I sprayed one little spray on my wrist and I smell damn good. This is by far the fragrance with the most sillage of the fragrances I have. And it smells wonderful. At first I get a burst of citrus but after a half hour the magic begins. Just trie this one.
I can't say anything about the total longevity yet, but after 4 hours I can still smell it from armslength.

One day later. this morning I applied another perfume( Midnight in paris).
But I still get wiffs of this one. Apparently my sweater absorbed some of my wrist and now it smells great.

I have used it to go to work today. I applied at 6:30 a.m. and it was still there when I went to sleep at 23:00 p.m.
So longevity is very good too.

Pelander
Pelander

Love this scent. For me, it's like a modern and sweeter version of Chanel Egoiste Platinum wich I adore. Long lasting and great sillage.

Orieno
Orieno

I really wanted to like this. On paper it sounds great and after reading all the positive reviews I bought a bottle. (Good price too!).

The box it came in was very smart and sophisticated and the bottle rather nice too.

Unfortunately everything about this fragrance is good apart from the fragrance. I sprayed it and went to meet my girlfriend and after walking along the street with her for five minutes she said that she could smell something bad. 'What is that?' she repeated a few times, 'smells like wet dog'. First she wondered if her wool coat had gotten wet. I started to smell it too. We finally worked to that it was me. My neck and my jacket..... Moschino Forever.

It really does smell like a smelly old damp dog that's been swimming in a lake and left to slowly dry and fester.

I'm not one to slander fragrances so brashly, and by no means do I do this lightly, but that is all I can smell from this. I got it from cheapsmells.com which I know has quite a good reputation so I don't think I got a fake. Maybe the bottle is old? I don't know but it's really not a nice smell.

I think I might sample it in town and come back to confirm if my bottle is somehow off or if indeed al moschino forever smells like a wet dog, to me and my girlfriend at least.

Disappointed.

Update: well I've tried this in a few stores now and they all smell the same as my bottle. A very off note in there, for me. Not nice.

sarifuchs
sarifuchs

Ok am not a fragrance expert, but i can say that this one smell gr8. it's a fragrance for the young men who want to smell classic in a modern way and for the older gentlemen who wants to bring back the old days without smelling dated.

I agree with the reviewers who say that this smells like egoist and allure.

age group 18 to 70.

regards,

uxmanali
uxmanali

Tested it today....sniffing.....Amazing........amazing....sniffing...amazing.

fuzzybutt59
fuzzybutt59

Sorry Querrelle,don't agree with your comparison to Moschino Uomo (which I loathe),Forever is much more complex and so much more powerful.
The projection is much better than ""Uomo",which was weak & watery,it seems IMO,that Moschino,after the non-starter for men, that was "Friends",seems to be back on track.Not that " Friends"was a bad fragrance.It is one of my faves.

Plantus
Plantus

I love this scent!

As the description says, Moschino Forever it's inspired by the Italian classic fougere fragrances but with a modern twist.

Citric spicy and woody, it remind my of a L'instant de Guerlain Homme EDT and Allure Homme, not the scent but the structure of the fragrance, and it's much younger and versatile.

Just perfect for a sunny spring day, but can work almost in any scenario. I will not wear it in a hot summer day, I think this would be definitely too much for that.

Better that many of more expensive fragrances, the longevity and projections are borderline monster on my skin. A very nice quality release and it's not popular at all.

A must try!

nemesis76
nemesis76

Now this is a very interesting scent indeed. I came across another review saying Moschino Forever was similar to Creed Aventus...ummm no I do not think so dude! But it does manage to hold up against many other fragrances and that's no joke!

My first impression with Forever was pleasant because the spice was not as overwhelming like other Italian colognes...is it me or do those Italians love putting spice in in their scents? Anyways as it drys up I think the real magic begins as the musky sweetness takes center stage. It seems to get better as time goes by which is amazing. But unlike other reviews for some reason I felt the scent did not last very long so I spray a few more times than normal. 5 sprays to be exact but of course that's just me haha! I can wear this just about anytime or anywhere but I personally wear it when I am heading out for the night.

I have never heard of Moschino before I bought this but I believe they did a good job with Forever. Give it a shot you got nothing to lose!

8 out of 10

zainal.izham
zainal.izham

this one makes me wanna f*** myself...good job...

Ganz77
Ganz77

Gift from a students mom. Reminds me a little of Chanel Platinum but softer and sweeter. A little spicy and fresh at the same time. Sillage isn't that great but the Longevity isnt bad. Ends up being more woody after a long day. Good all round fragrance.

CGV

Sorry but I just cant stop raving about this one. As time progresses it reveals more and more of its beauty. Certainly one of the most perfectly composed scents out there. Immense balance from head to drydown, a masterpiece from Nathalie Lorson, who together with Christine Nagel are certainly amongst the elite of the "Noses" worldwide. Moschino Forever is very close of being the "perfect scent" or it probably even reaches that hight.....amazing!!!

CGV

Now this is a hit! Iam not much into the tons of new releases these days, which seem to be too safe or too boring but this one definitely sticks out in apositive way. Its a safe choice for sure but it has style, it has charm. It has quality. Its has a delicate presence. Fits you like a 2nd skin, quiet, never harsh but definitely recognizable! A modern fragrance of good taste and a well balanced lifestyle!

partan.iran
partan.iran

عطر پرفروشی بوده
ولی کار عادی هست واقعا
کار لیمویی که رایحه لیمو واضحه کاملا
واقعا فرش هست

Kain
Kain

A good fragrance with pleasant smell but very generic and safe in my opinion!
Start really fresh with citrus and some spice. there is some sweetness in the background that give this fresh scent a little more depth.
In the mid the citrus is still there with a little more sweetness plus slight amount of woodsy notes in the base. actually it's a linear fragrance in the fresh and pleasant way.
Good projection and longevity for a fresh fragrance.
یه عطر خوشبو که به نظر من بوی خیلی خیلی عادی و معمولی داره که عامه پسنده و تقریبا کسی فکر نمیکنم پیدا بشه که از بوش بدش بیاد
رایحه ابتدایی این عطر رایحه بسیار شاداب مرکبات هست که مقدار کمی فلفل و مقدار خیلی کمی هم رایحه شیرین اونو همراهی میکنن
این عطر تقریبا بوی خطی داره و تغییرات خیلی زیادی نمیکنه. شما تقریبا از اول تا آخر بوی مرکبات رو حس میکنین منتها به مرور ضعیفتر میشه و شیرینی عطر کمی بیشتر میشه اما خیلی شیرین نیست و در پایان هم مقدار بسیار ناچیزی رایحه چوب و جنگلی بهش اضافه میشه
بوش خوبه اما همونطور که گفتم بیش از حد عادی و عامیانه هست و هیچ چیز جدید و خاصی آدم حس نمیکنه که مجبورش کنه بره بخره
پخش بو و ماندگاری مناسبی داره

Saint-Patrik
Saint-Patrik

This is a great scent but on me it disappear at once and leavs a very very week woody smell that not even I can smell unless I have the scent on my wrist. Ok I know I have dry skin so I tried it on my clothes instead. I usually dont do that since the scent does not become a part, a blend of me and it. Same thing. Its there and gives away a wonderful start but then after 30 minutes is gone. So sad since I realy do like this one. I envy you guys that seems to have hours and hours of pleasure with it.

darlosu
darlosu

murysusanto - is reminds you about allure, there are quite similar. MF is a nice fragrance, indeed.

juaguz
juaguz

Al principio esperama mucho mas de esta nueva fragancia de Moschino , pero uno le empieza a tomar amor con el paso de los minutos apliicada la escencia en la piel, tiene el toque perfecto de frescura y dulcura, muy buena fijación.

Rodney2012
Rodney2012

Es un perfume muy parecido a Moschino Uomo?

Akhan
Akhan

Great fragrance, refreshing and very enjoyable. I love it from the application to its most incredible dry down. Moschino aced the summer fragrances with this one last year. I think it contends with most of the upper end brands, though I can't think of any release from those in 2011. Congrats to the house and the perfumer. This one is just right for me:chic, fresh and energising. I have found its longevity decent, at around 6 hours hmmm projection is ok for me too as I don't want my fragrance to scream. Highly recommended !

Linden
Linden

Exotic, fruity opening-the kumquat is sweet but quite fresh. The slightly bitter anise and pepper combo balance the strong tonka, leading into the warm base. A rich scent more woody than fougere IMO. Makes me think of Chanel Allure but sweeter. Subtle projection, longevity not so great.

I'm not always a fan of sweet masculines, however in this particular case, Moschino Forever has managed to win me over.

Most sweet fragrances for men are oriental and heavy in nature, yet Moschino Forever is light and fruity, a little different to what you may expect. The composition is nicely balanced with creamy, sugary kumquat and bergamot in the top notes and smooth, vanillary tonka bean and pepper in the heart.

The scent goes from sweet and creamy to powdery rather quickly, with the base being made up of soft woods and sweet musk. It's an intimate fragrance, projecting rather close to the skin, creating a mysterious and sensual warmth.

The man that wears Moschino Forever is not rough nor conservative. He dresses well and takes pride in his appearance, but he's also a bit cheeky. I tested this fragrance in the hopes that it would suit my boyfriend, and while the opening is a bit fruitier than what he usually wears, the sweetness when it settles is like something he'd buy for himself. I'm tossing up between this fragrance and a few others as a gift from me to him.

Not a lot has been said about this new release so I had my doubts prior to testing, but now that I've been there and done that, I'm not sure why this fragrance hasn't caught on yet. It should be much more popular than it is already.

Kumquat is a bit too prominent here, and tonka bean is a bit plasticky sweet. They are so unnatural smelling. The smell is not bad. I just need to get used to it. I also get this oriental vibe to this scent; not Aromatic Fougere at all. The scent lasts about six hours on me, and it turns very warm and woody with strong orangey smell in the back. It gets a bit boozy too or I am just toxicated becausr it's late saturday night out *Haha* :) Maybe this is good for a night out or just hanging out with friends. Plus the bottle is so obnoxious and I love it! :) This is a nice welcome to my collection.

murysusanto
murysusanto

Reminds me of something, a famous brand and now out of sight here in my country.
Moschino is a casual brand, yet exclusive for the yuppies.
Well designed and in its own class

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام
بسیار ادکلن شیک و خوشبویی است
رایحه ای فرش و آروماتیک دارد
بوی لیموناد و تازگی عطر لیمو این کار را دلنشین و دوست داشتنی نموده است
بسیار و بسیار شبیه ادکلن درجه یک در بین عطرهـای مردانه شانل آلور هـوم میباشد و برای کسانی که این عطر را دوست دارند بهـترین موقعیتی است برای داشتن هـمان رایحه و کیفیت با قیمتی بسیار مناسب تر
کلاسیک و شیک
جذاب و مردانه
با وقار و مختص مردان جنتلمن و شیک پوش
با دوام و پخش بوی مناسب
با احترام
مهـرداد

Very nice and very good parfume

Chanel allure home

K1
K1

If you don't like the opening like me, keep on patiently till it settles down and you'll find it marvelous. It's near to Burberry London prettily but it's fresh and light with less fruity and more citric tone. Also it's more modern with a dusty tidy undertone.
The opening scents like freshened and chilly over-ripe orange. Aftermath, about half an hour, it starts to charm! It's so lovely and so cute, so young and informal yet so chic.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I really like this fragrance for its anise musk projection, young modern masculinity, woody spice backbone of obvious accord. That bergamot starts a lil strong though. That removed, the kumquat would have opened this fragrance with the perfect sweetness and freshness as an introduction. The tonka bean adds a stickiness to it that might prove a tiny bit sickly.
Allover, a modern masculine scent worth a try

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

A nice fragrance that didn't impress me much. It's not as strong as other Moschino's fragrances, like Uomo? and Friends. It reminded me of Burberry's Brit, Carolina Herrera's CH... The bottle is not as nice and eye-catching as in the pictures.

Castor
Castor

A contemporary fragrance that does not smell like a run-of-the-mill scent. It is relatively complex as well as long-lasting, with very good silage. The blend opens with a remarkable bergamot note that is altered by the presence of fruity notes, somehow similar to the opening notes of Mont Blanc Legacy, but in this case, toned up. From then on the other notes develop in a very ordered way but not to the extent as making it easy to identify them: bergamot and qumkuat notes become predominant, but in this instance, mixed with other notes that give it a powdery yet not stiff-like notes. It is interesting for it feels modern or contemporary, but not forcibly so.

I would say this is the right choice for those finding recent releases boring or thinking that most of them smell alike.

bwcw81
bwcw81

This is rather a very unique scent, the moment it hit my skin, a soft fruity scent hit me, it's not too sweet with hint of sourness until I saw the list above, it is Kamquat! Kamquat is a very famous chinese fruit to make a cooling fruit drink! This is a very clever combination and it is very unique, subtle, soft and very nice. the second note remains almost the same scent, with hints of floral and spiciness. Hours later, a soft musky with vertiver stay for another hours...

Projection is subtle and polite, stay close to you, longevity is above average, 5 hours plus on me. Overall, this is a very clever, smart and unique fragrance, presenting a soft side of the men, politeness and gentleness. I like this one very much. 8.5/10 from me. Definitely a buy!

antonpan
antonpan

Congratulate Nathalie and Moschino on such modern, beautiful and well-balanced fragrance! One of the best that I've smelled for a long time. The scent is rather unique - yes, it shares connections to others, but at the same time Forever has its own face.

I agree with those who found similarities to Egoiste Platinum - they really have sth common in drydown, but in a whole Moschino Forever is closer to Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme/Moschino Uomo/some from Burberry. It starts citrusy, zesty I should say, but soon becomes powdery and woody (I fell tonka bean, a bit of anise), still being fruity.

Forever is done in the same direction as, for example, YSL L'Homme and Carolina Herrera CH Men, so if you like these fragrances pay attention to the new Moschino.

The sillage is ideal - not crying, but not whispering. The longevity is good.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

This is the best fragrance i have smelt in a long time...which is quite a statement. Some fragrances smell expensive, some, simply casual but this just smells cool. It is not trying to hard to be something it is not. It is hard to workout any of the notes and smells synthetic in much the way that escentric molecules uses it to its full advantage.
This will be a big compliment magnet and the good thing is not many people will be wearing it (hello TK MAXX next year).

weasel
weasel

first Moschino fragrance i tried and omg very nice scent
a must have for sure , in the office many clopliments of the girls

querelle
querelle

Very, very nice and very, very similar to the Moschino Uomo?, specially the dry-down. It feels like a lighter version of the Uomo?, though this one is more hippie.
Much better than a lot of the new releases.

JohnMc
JohnMc

Just got a tester of this new fragrance from Moschino and I have to say I am very pleasantly surprised, having never sampled any of their previous offerings, I was a tad reluctant based on the bottle design, which I find tasteless and vulgar and the association in the UK of this brand in clothing terms at least, as being the uniform of amateur criminals! This nothwithstanding, I have to say I experienced a warm, citrus and ever so slightly sweet fragrance which I shall add to my ever burgeoning wish-list.

marioslg1
marioslg1

a very nice release from moschino. it is manly, delicious and refined. it reminds me a bit egoiste platinum but is is somehow sweeter and more updated. the bottle is fantastic and attacts the eyes. Very good job by Nathalie Lorson although is not one of a kind perfume. i would say that is for men of age 25+. the ladies love this perfume!

naf29
naf29

i have received a sample, and for me it's just awesome. For the spring time i think it's the best,i will test it on the summer again. I hope it will be soon in the store.

Moschino Forever by Moschino 3.94 out of 5 based on 263 ratings and 62 user reviews

Moschino Forever Mini by Moschino, .12 oz Mini EDT for Men
Moschino Forever Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Moschino Forever Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Moschino Forever Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Gift Set 3.4oz
Moschino Forever Gift Set by Moschino Gift Set for Men Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 1.3 oz Deodorant Stick 2.5 oz After Shave Balm 3.4 oz Shower Gel
Gift Set 3.4oz
Moschino Forever Cologne by Moschino - -- Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 1.3 oz Deodorant Stick 2.5 oz After Shave Balm 3.4 oz Shower Gel
Gift Set 1.7oz
Moschino Forever Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz Bath Shower Gel 100ml 3.4oz Wallet 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Moschino Moschino Forever fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Moschino Moschino Forever, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Moschino Forever by Moschino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Moschino Forever by Moschino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.