Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Moschino Funny! Moschino for women
dislike

I have it: 655 I had it: 411 I want it: 449 My signature: 18

Moschino Funny! Moschino for women Videos
Moschino Funny! Moschino for women Pictures Moschino Funny! Moschino for women Pictures Moschino Funny! Moschino for women Pictures Moschino Funny! Moschino for women Pictures Moschino Funny! Moschino for women Pictures Moschino Funny! Moschino for women Pictures

Moschino Funny! Is the newest perfume by Moschino. It was launched at the end of spring 2007. It is a floral-fruity funny fragrance for young girls. The composition opens with red currants, spicy orange and pink pepper. The heart notes are green tea, jasmine, peony and violet, and the base unites cedar, amber and musk. It is a day-time-use perfume, captured in 25ml, 50ml, and 100ml bottles, and coming with accompanying products – body lotion, shower gel, deodorant. The perfume was created by Antoine Maisondieu.

Pink Pepper Red Currant Bitter Orange

4711 Nouveau Cologne

Moschino Funny! Fragrance Reviews

greengrl
greengrl

I love this fragrance! For a while it was my go to summertime scent because it is so refreshing & revitalizing. I used to wear it to work & get compliments all the time. Many people have confused it for D&G Light Blue.

To me the green tea is so dominant in this scent it could compete with any of the EA's for best tea scent. You can pick up on the bitter orange & pepper from the beginning but it softens as the dry down kicks in. The sillage on this is strong, keep in mind when applying.

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

Mmmmm! Lovely! This was on my test list and, thanks to coffeecat17, I was able to try it.

Most of the time, when I'm sampling a perfume, I base my opinion on what I'm sniffing on my arm/décolletage. However, sometimes I am able to catch my scent on the wind. When this happens -- and only if I find the scent light and fresh -- it makes my day.

Nothing particularly "funny" about FUNNY, although it IS fun to be able to catch it on the wind! Citrus, tea and pink pepper off the top, followed by barely-there florals and musk. It's a clean, unobtrusive fragrance that I can see wearing regularly.

harmatir
harmatir

On my skin it is wonderful! Starts with a strong citrus smell, then for some time the red currant is dominant, but in a cheerful way. And soon the magic happens, it turns to violet and for a long- long time it remains violet and violet and violet, the cleanest, purest, most innocent violet i have ever smelled! Morning violet petals and leaves, with a little cool tinkling of the musk from behind. I love it! This perfume is so refreshing and also longlasting.I have compared it with Guerlain Herba Fesca and on my skin Funny was much more sophisticated and exciting. This will be my summer signature.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Ahhh I just received this as a blind buy, based on all the reviews on here. It opens with a very sharp synthetic citrus note, and the drydown is like D&G Light Blue or some of the Arden Green Tea scents, makes my head hurt. Very disappointed.
Can't wait to sell it! Lol.

CozyCat

Funny was my go-to work/daily scent. The girls at the office loved this one and 2 of them went to get their own bottles after inquiring me about my fragrance. It has very good sillage and they told me that they can smell me entering the office from their desks lol...that really surprised me, but then again I shouldn't be surprised because I tend to overspray my fresh scents. I, on the other hand, am kind of bored by it so I will not repurchase when I run out. Sweet oranges, pink pepper and tea on a crisp cedar base. Sparkling and very refreshing. It's abit more feminine compared to other citrusy-cedar type of scents like Light Blue (maybe because of the redcurrant note?). Moderate longevity. I'm usually not at all a fan of tea notes (eg. Tommy Girl), but it is tolerable here.

februaryxiv
februaryxiv

I was checking some perfumes earlier for my girlfriend at a mall near my place and the sa recommended this perfume. I was fascinated with its scent and I really like it a lot! Actually I love it. The top note has a mild citrusy punch in a good way with a very refreshing approach. I love the jasmine and it will make the wearer desirable. Although this perfume is for women, in my humble and personal opinion, men can also wear this perfume. I would personally buy this and use it for myself. I also believe that this is very nice when you're cuddling with someone special. This perfume will give you a smile in your face by smelling it and will want to get closer. Overall this is a very cute scent in an interesting manner plus the youthful energetic touch that will keep you wanting more.

Kattmatte
Kattmatte

This is one of many green tea scents that I turn to when I desire a really fresh feeling. There are some I like better but I appreciate the peppery twist in Funny. And the fact that there is a hint of musk, but that it isn't overwhelming.
This is a scent for a happy, sunny day when when you link to feel refreshed regardless of the temperature outside

The funny thing is that when I was younger I considered this perfume something extra classy and desirable. I saw the pictures in the magazines and thought that it's so special.
Today I finally tried it, and it was nothing more than simple tea scent with citrus. Similar to Elizabeth Arden's green tea fragrances. I like tea fragrances with citrus notes, but this one is a little bland compared to many others I have tried.

loada82
loada82

First the smell was very strong.
then after a few minutes.
The smell change and get better.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

I finished 2 bottles and a mini of this! It's is THAT good. I love the smell and when I first smelled it, I really thought the name "funny" suits it perfectly - in a good way.
I'm contemplating on buying another one, because I just need to have this in my collection. Please help my conscience lol..

funny creature
funny creature

Being everything but fan of citrus scents, I still have decided to try it. Surprisingly enough, the orange sounds quite nice but, regrettably, this note disappears almost immediately. What i can smell afterwards is green tea, and in most perfumes it's repugnant to my nose. In other words, this fragrance smells to me as if it was a spoiled fragrance, even though i understand that it's a personal perception.

polkadot27
polkadot27

Yes, I love it. It was a blind buy for me and when i first sprayed it, i thought there is nothing unique or special here as many reviews claim. However as it settles different layers begin to emerge it starts off strong and brass and metallic then it sort of simmers down becoming more delicate, powdery and quirky. I love it because it has the 'green tea' note and i find that really uplifting and refreshing in a fragrance. This fragrance and ange ou demon le secret work the green tea note perfectly and make it classy and enigmatic. This scent makes me feel seductive not in a dark way in a playful split personality way. It's comforting, sexy and playful and intimate without all that heavy depth and emotion.
I think it is a scent Lilith would have worn in order to lure Adam away from Eve.
I believe the name 'funny' suits this fragrance perfect- as it's the sort of scent that would leave men feeling like a fish out of water- out of place yet intrigued simultaneously. Sexy, cheeky, mischievous fragrance. I imagine a woman wrapping men round her little finger, with her, what one would perceive as... innocent charms then walking away looking over her shoulder laughing.

Really long lasting power thanks to the pepper that adds that hint of spiciness. Overall a brilliant fragrance that intrigues in cunning, mischievous ways.

lkg14
lkg14

I like it. I really do - but - does anyone else get a 'body spray' vibe? Throwback bath and body works?

EDIT: I think I just don't have the right body chemistry for this. My friend said it smelled like 'acid milk'. On the other hand, it smells lovely on my mom.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Este perfume es fresco, radiante, alegre, limpio, femenino; me encanta el olor de la naranja, con un toquecito amargo, como si acabase de ser pelada, también se distingue la grosella y el té le da un toque muy bueno; en general es super recomendable para primavera-verano, pero también cuando quieras sentir un toque de alegría.

En mi caso, esta fragrancia junto con J'adore Cologne Florale, Escale a Portofino, Green tea, son energía en un bote; la diferencia es que este toilette es muy barato.

A mi parecer es duradera, unas 10 horas y su estela moderada.

Sweelty
Sweelty

My ordered bottle of this pretty perfume just arrived! It was a blind buy basing on reviews and perfume notes,and I am very pleased with a purchase. Light fresh feminine scent for summer/spring days! It may sound different from other reviews but my nose smells some lemon notes as well. Age group: 16-30. Love it and will def be repurchasing!

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

Today, it is so cold and nasty here. So, I decided to open one of my "unopened" box. Seriously, it lift my mood. Several hours later it still some dry-down on my skin. Who would ever thought so? Sometimes, it bring you more satisfaction from unpretentious perfume like this, rather then some expensive new kind of perfumes, that came on a market, and people only sniffing it, as it is impossible to wear:(Headache, insomnia or to annoying on a skin) This one is the opposite: not annoying on a skin and pleasant whiff. Someone below said, that this perfume is for very young girls. I would say -this it good for ladies, to feel in love with yourself again.

Ohkit
Ohkit

Fresh, energetic, citrusy scent. I don't find it masculine at all, neither in the first/middle notes nor in the drydown. 'Funny' is aimed at the younger crowd, but I think a mature lady could pull this off much better than a teenage girl. It may seem an uncomplicated scent, yet the tea notes make it sophisticated enough to stand out from hundreds of other citrusy perfumes.

Natalia Oviedo
Natalia Oviedo

Hey :)

Moschino Funny is one of those unique fragrances that can distinguish easily.
It opens with a very fresh notes can definitely feel the red currants, spicy orange and pink pepper .

Followed by green tea and jasmine in particular. Ends with a base of cedar, amber and musk. Many might consider the base with a masculine touch (or unisex in my opinion), I don't dislike this base, in fact I consider it very interesting and I think that gives a different touch to the perfume.

Perfect for teens, for it's youthful touch, is a day-time fragrance, I'd say. I like it a lot and is one of my favorites.

I must also add that is very long-lasting in me.

-Nat

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Starts out really sparkly and pretty but dries down to a funky, spicy, almost masculine scent. I suspect it's the oakmoss again. Maybe not for me :(

katushka37
katushka37

Funny is a light, pleasant and easy to wear fragrance. It opens up well during cool and warm weather so it is a great scent to wear all year round.

At the beginning I get lots of soapy orange...after few minute it changes to sweet orange and tea with a touch of pink pepper which adds it a bit of character. Ii was sniffing my wrist all morning the first time I wore it.

It lasts for about 4-6 hours and stays frelatively close to my skin making it a perfect day and work scent.

Very pleasant citrus fragrance, playful, youthful, merry and, as the name say, funny. However, I think it is better for spring & autumn than for summer, cause heart notes are quite powerful tea and jasmine.
I can remember I bought it in the middle of winter and used it like a maniac till first summer days:)

CozyCat

Currently my favorite grab-and-go scent for hot days, and living in the ME, there are plenty of those days. I like the opening, but I love the dry-down even more. Starts out sweet, citrusy and fizzy, and dries down progressively greener, with the tea note and abit of light, clean florals coming out. I liken its scent to having an iced glass of lemon tea, mildly sweetened, while laying on a soft bed of grass in the middle of a meadow on a breezy summer day. It's definitely more on the casual side, yet it's smart enough for the office, and cute enough to be worn with a little sun-dress and flip-flops. Lasts around 6-7 hours (I spray on my clothes as well), which is perfectly fine for a strictly day-time scent. Some people may find this to be a 'young' scent, but I think in general it works very well on females who tend to give off a sunny and laidback sort of vibe, lead a active lifestyle, wear minimal make-up, and are just naturally youthful, perky and optimistic...whether she's 17 or 70.

trishtan
trishtan

This perfume is surely for a young girl. Citrus fresh, flowery green tea, spicy drydown. Suitable for casual occasion on summer day. Young, fun & playful. The longevity is good too.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

I've sniffed I Love Love, Light Blue and own Funny!

Basically Funny! opens up bright, juicy and orangey, just like a clear orange flavoured lolly. The citrus sweetness never really fades, although hours later just a barest hint of oakmoss appears to tame the sweetness a little. The green tea note mellows the scent, preventing it from being too childish, if I could put it that way. The scent gives a very orange colour.

ILL is fizzier while Light Blue is more woody, compared to Funny!

P.S the bottle is so....huge. Like a thick rectangular slab urgh.

janelle70
janelle70

Has that same strange note as I Love Love that feels like it's being injected up your nose upon spraying. Upon comparison, red currant is the only note they have in common so that must be it. Green tea lovely at the 4 hour mark. First time I smelled an aquatic-like drydown which is surprisingly pleasant. Am getting that slight inky oakmoss scent at 5 hours. Surprisingly, more than 12 hours later, some of the middle notes seem to have resurfaced, albeit softly. I love a drydown which is more than the usual musk/amber/vanilla/patchouli/woods, so despite the opening which I don't really like, I would buy this at a [big] discount. I Love Love lasted only 3 hours on me, so... :)

Museumgal
Museumgal

A sweet, light floral. A lot of berries up front so it is very fruity in the opening. Then citrus, tea, floral. Fun and transparent, a very sparkling scent. Best for summer months.

dabuka
dabuka

It's cute and happy, sort of like a perfect summer day. I wouldn't say this perfume has too much personality but it does makes me smell nice and I received compliments on it.

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

A fun, sweet and fresh scent! It's like a sweeter, a little more floral, version of Love Love. One of my all time favorites. Definately a younger fragrance, I want to say just for the teens, but I love it so much I could easily be caught wearing it when I'm 50. It makes me think of pink and beach balls and lollipops and cuteness. Gosh I love it so much.

edwardnr17
edwardnr17

A fresh, almost sparkly, bitter orange from start to finish.

basicallystacey
basicallystacey

Doesn't last long but I really like this! To me, this smells like D&G Light Blue but with more happiness in a bottle. Moschino is known for its radical designs and Funny's tacky box filled with hearts doesn't really bother me. If I were to describe what kind of lady wears Funny, she is a bubbly fun chick who doesn't care about other people's opinion. She's cool, spontaneous and has a good sense of humor. Although, I can imagine this turning a bit sour on someone with an acidic body chemistry but overall, this is a fresh, clean scent that you'll reach out for esp. in summer time.

thazinha30
thazinha30

This is so good smelling i jst wish it lasted longer. Sparkly and fresh and a tad sweet floral upon first sniff. A clean scent that id wear to the park on a warm but breezy day. Sillage on me soft and longevity not so great. Drydown smells like soap, like just out of the shower skin. I only tested through one of those dabbing samples so i wonder if by really spraying it on the skin it would last longer (dabbing doesnt really get much of it on the skin i think.)
Im liking this so far!

Update: After trying my tiny little sample for a few days, I caved in and purchased the lotion and EDT set. This is such a delightful fragrance, just pretty. I love the opening so much and to me, it doesn't smell like Burberry The Beat AT ALL (I own The Beat and don't really love it, would be willing to swap if anyone is interested.)

If I could picture this as a person, it would be a young lady in her 20's or early 30's with a bubbly personality, someone to have a picnic at the park with. She is playful but can be stern without being a bitch. The one I would call if I needed a good cheering up talk. For some she could come across as superficial and way too "nice" though. To me it's the start of a long term friendship!!!

purrz11
purrz11

This is divine! A fresh citrus that just sparkles! In the drydown I get a little soapy note and some amber along with the citrus. Not overpowering but definitely there. It should last a little longer (I got about 3 hours). This is perfect for a sunny summer day. And the bottle is adorable!

DiBonD
DiBonD

It's a fresh-but-sweet fragrance with faint hit of amber.

hasesan
hasesan

I got this as a christmas gift, it is nice and fresh and clean but very boring. I hardly wear it. like other reviewer said: it is very indifferent to me.

yettb
yettb

great refreshing lasting very well for this kind of scent it turns more floral on me after a bit then I get the green tea again later - very nice and stays fresh smelling for hours

The citrus note in this fragrance smells on me like the citruses notes in I Love Love. So the idea to find a funny orange scent is failed. It's sad. So it's not bad for the hot weather, but I would prefer I Love Love by Moschino because of the cane note.

karyna
karyna

my all time favorite fresh summer parfume, fantastic quality for the price

s.maria
s.maria

it's a very very attractive and fresh scent. generally i don't classify perfumes as winter or summer but for me this is only can be used at summer. so fresh...

chocobomb
chocobomb

I bought a mini bottle for myself today (4mL) and my first thought was: WHAT A CUTE BOTTLE <3. This is my first Moschino perfume, and I bought this after thinking for a really long while.

Thoughts about the scent:
When I opened the bottle, a pang of citrus and fruity and sweet smell tickled my nose. From then, I knew it was definitely a scent for younger women. It smells like your typical feminine perfume. Pretty girly and cute. But I was wrong. When I wore it, the scent had a love affair with my skin. It was so fresh and fruity in the beginning, and after a while, your nose indulges in the middle notes of a floral fantasy. Note: the middle notes last quite long. At the end, I was slightly shocked by the appearance of the slightly woody scent with a hint of spice and musk. But the base notes aren't so strong that you are going to throw up because you smell like a man, it smells strangely elegant.

Bottel:
Blue + silve heart cap + quality perfume = chic bottle. nuff said.

Price:
I purchased this from Sasa, and it wasn't expensive at all. It was the best HKD32 I have ever spent.

When would I where this:
Spring has arrived at my doorstep earlier than ever. And wearing this perfume is a perfect way to celebrate the coming of spring and summer. It's also a daytime perfume for me.

Appropriate for:
I'm a high school student, and I'm so glad that I finally found a rare gem of a perfume that suits me for school. It works in any way. I guess for those of you who go to an office, it's work appropriate. Not necessarily a formal scent though.

Age group:
(my opinion) teens to mid 20's. But I guess it works on anyone depending on what you are wearing and where you are going.

Overall thoughts:
Fantastic quality fit for the price, but if you are looking for a statement perfume, this isn't what you should go for.

natluvly
natluvly

I like this!! I blind bought the full sized bottle at a really great price and I am loving it more and more the more I wear it. What I really like is it's a fresh scent that lasts and has a really unique scent to it even though it reminds me of other popular scents. This one is different...it has a sophistication to it, I think from the pepper but it is still very playful and easy to wear. This is one of the scents I can wear year round. It is a perfect balance of fun and elegance in my opinion. ALso, one that I have gotten compliments on, I think these types of watery floral musks work well on me.

I just realized I think the jasmine and peony in this also add to its sophistication. I love the spicy orange as well. This one does remind me of D&G light blue but it is much more complex and unique than the latter. I am realizing I really like Moschino scents, haven't tried the cheap & chic line but the regular scents both I have were blind bought, last incredibly well and are fairly inexpensive. Really like this one and happy with my purchase!!

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

Really nice summer fragrance! At first it is an explosion of oranges freshness. Delicious! Something between Arancia di Capri and Fleur d'Osmanthus at the beginning, but a bit spicier. Then the slight bitterness of tea leaves appears and lingers for hours with glimpses of citrus now and then... It makes me think of a fruity iced-tea.

Bella Amapola
Bella Amapola

Mmmh... so fresh, it is perfect for those hot days of spring and summer and it last long on me. I usually preffer flowers scents, however this one is great, it makes me feel like a clean and fresh citrus. I love it.

lady_D
lady_D

Mmm, this was quite a surprise for me. I tried it out yesterday and it opened up with a burst of citrus, somehow resembling Moschino`s I Love Love. I was like – well, too bad, I already have it, I don`t need just another one like it. When I got home, I felt that Funny! had changed and developed its own character... Suddenly it was this sweet, floral, a little bit peppery scent. I loved it! And I was pleased with the staying power as well. I can definitely see myself wearing this nice fragrance in summer. It is young, cheerful and innocent, just the right thing for lazy, hot days.

Harlem
Harlem

Great for summer. Cheap and Chic line always delivers!!

kristine oh
kristine oh

I agree that this scent is playful... but its high citrus aroma isn't compatible with my body scent. It kinda ends sour by the end of the day, the sweetness fades eventually. Nothing extravagant with the scent, its good for everyday use but well appropriate on a cold weather.

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

Nice citrus scent !! Very girly and likeable ....
Perfect for summer days.

Daisyloverr
Daisyloverr

This gave me a slight headache. I think it was too sharp and bitter. First when you spray it, it's very strong, but it doesn't last long. Not my favourite.. sorry!

spiritme

I still love it after 2 years... I spritz on something different now and then, but always return to this... I hope it never goes out of production.

justchillin
justchillin

gives me a bit of a headache
i'd say it is fresh: flowery and dries down soapy. i just don't think it has enough depth, definitely very youthful though worth a try

cohno
cohno

i used to waer this when i was in seventh grade but i tried it on my wrist a few days ago and i remembered why i liked it so much when i was a little girl...it's playful and honest....ya that's the word
it has medium silage but i can still smell it on my clothes in my closet even after entire days
i think that what i really like about it is that it reminds me of childhood BUT i still wear it even today whenever i want to feel that fresh(to me) playful scent which brights my day

bunny deluxe
bunny deluxe

It's my signature fragrance, totally sexy and fresh! Love at first sniff:)

BritXOX
BritXOX

There is so much citrus in it and I was craving to smell something like this yesterday,so I tried it on.

I was surprised, but I like it a lot! And one big positive surprise more was that as this fresh scent it lasted for hours. Longer I had it one me, more I liked it.

Nothing bad in it. Such a surprise for me since I'm not a big fan of citrus.

pollita
pollita

Absolutely classy:)
It smells almost as Schweppes Mandarin, which I love.

yvonnerodenhiser

How could I forget to mention that the green tea note is what unites funny's notes together so gloriously! To me it is the heart of this fragrance and it is like a cool sweet tea on a hot summer day! Very sexy and refreshing. The green tea makes funny really pop and is just perfectly implemented in funny.

Moschino has some real winners :D

yvonnerodenhiser

My signature scent! Moschino Funny smells so fresh and unique, I always get compliments with this :) I adore fruity florals and sweet gourmands and funny is a sweet fruity floral! LOVE!!

I notice a sweet kick of refreshing citrus with a beautiful musky undertone upon first application. It then develops into a light and uplifting floral with musk and an effervescent note that really makes me feel energized and happy. This is not your typical lemon or graperfuit citrus since it is not sharp or tangy, it is just right and balanced with sweet musk and something hard to explain...something fizzy maybe?

I have burberry woman and this is similar except take away the canned peaches smell that I smell in burberry and add a bit more sweet musk and you are really close to funny.

This scent is unlike any perfume I have tried and I am so glad I found it. This is so refreshing and sexy. A scent you have to experience for yourself to truly appreciate the complexity of the notes and how they all compliment eachother in a "funny" and wonderful way!

If you are a fruity floral lover wanting an olfactory adventure, you can't go wrong with funny ;)

KatyK
KatyK

Funny is one of my favourite scents for a summer's day. It is light, refreshing and uplifting. I love the citrus zestiness in the opening but for me the real star is tea! It's delicious and has real sparkle. Most of my hot weather fragrances feature tea because it is so perfect for a refreshing spritz to cool you down and raise up your spirits.
I keep bottles of Funny and Tommy Girl in the fridge all summer - they are part of my essential survival kit.

hybiscusgirl18
hybiscusgirl18

After some hesitation, I tested Moschino's Funny! today, and I can concur with several previous reviews here: this perfume does have a similarity to its Cheap and Chic sibling fragrance, I Love Love, as both are citric-based and have refreshing qualities.

However, while I Love Love is succulent and whimsical, Funny! results more mature and dry, with a bitter orange note that gives it an "eau de cologne" feeling, timeless and slightly demure in comparison to its summery and extroverted sister.

With this, I don't mean that Funny! is serious or "unfunny"; to set an example I Love Love would be that girl (or woman) wearing a ballerina dress with insanely printed thighs, hopping and dancing around like a carnival artist, while Funny! would be the female with a flower-printed dress or even an office suit, walking barefoot on the streets and suddenly jumping to a wall or twisting around a streetlamp.

So the fun in Funny! resides in it capability to uplift you by surprise and make you wanting to break your common day boundaries :).

incandescent
incandescent

Personality: Carefree, bright, optimistic, breezy, sunny.

Age: 15-30

Scent: Fresh, crisp, soft, citrusy, green...like a refreshing glass of iced lemon tea. A dash of pink pepper adds some sparkle and interest to the fragrance. The freshness of this scent brings to mind CK One, except this is softer and more feminine.

When/Where: A casual scent for spring and summer days. Perfect for hot weather.

Sillage/Longevity: Medium Sillage, Average Longevity (5-6 hours).

JUST FOR FUN: A summer scent for the witty comediennes of the zodiac, Gemini, I think it captures their spark and flighty natures well.

tuturab
tuturab

Oh Funny - it makes you giddy and happy!!
Not your average citrus floral fruity scent... its got a little bit of this and that & a little spicy which makes it oh so addictive!!
Fresh subtal with a twist!!

Kaarina
Kaarina

It's unique to find something that's fresh, soft and girly at the same time - and not boring at all.
This would be a perfect day to day perfume... going to buy it one day, I'm sure.

spiritme

I've got a sensitive nose (allergic) and this is one of the few perfumes that appeal to me and doesn't set off my allergies!

I love it!

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

It's a strong orangy-citrusy smell. It's crisp and fresh and on me it lasts. It's not bad but it has no depth. It's playfull... so the name Funny suits the perfume. It's ok but I wouldn't repurchase.

mahai
mahai

just bought it yesterday, and i am so regret of buying it, and regret of believing to the promoter, to me, i can only smell the top note and last only about 1 hour, too expensive 4 so bad lasting power, regretting...but to my surprise, most of comments here like it, maybe it is not suitable for my country weather, sorry for my english

hedonna27
hedonna27

Received this today very nice bitter lemony scent reminds me of versace versense

LindyLou

I do like the smell of this perfume. It's fresh longlasting citrus (I don't know how they did it!) with a characteristic moscino smell. But unfortunately makes me sneezy and I would probably like it more if there was a bit more depth. Great for a day out.

June18
June18

very x-masy sweet tangeriny, nice-nice-nice!!!

gomt
gomt

On me, it starts with a strong bitter orange note, then becomes mild -- through pink pepper to peony, with tea in the background. I can't smell the base much, barely there.

Fresh, energetic, uplifting. Nothing extraordinary, though. The lasting power is good.

I normally use this one in the spring or early summer, but just this week I noticed that it's great on dark winter mornings too, wakes you up.

sadiabakri
sadiabakri

very sentiment love it very much

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

This is such an adorable scent ! Perfect for summer days and nights, it reminds me of carefree moments and adventurous personalities. Fresh, vivid, easy to wear and great for hot days. It is difficult to find a nice perfume for summer but this one is a winner.The bottle is very cute and by the name you can guess that this is a relaxing, comfortable scent.

Moschino FUNNY! is a bright and shiny citrus scent perfect for summertime but also nice as a mood-booster in the midst of SAD (seasonal affective disorder) times. Believe it or not, here in Boston nighttime now begins at 4pm!!!--although I shouldn't complain given the plight of our Scandinavian friends. But I digress...

Anyway, it's always good to have some sunshine in a bottle ready at hand. FUNNY! is not original in any way, but these citrus cologne-like perfumes have a particular role to play which has nothing whatsoever to do with being revolutionary. No, they need only to convey a very fresh and natural citrus effect. This one does, along with a touch of wood and tea. FUNNY! definitely passes the test. Recommended.

Turtledove
Turtledove

This is really energizing and bright, it's a great pick-me-up in the morning. Very fizzy smelling somehow, with bubbly tart-sweet citrus (seems like juicy oranges and a little grapefruit to me). The freshness is just enough, it doesn't get soapy at all, it's more like iced tea. It's not exactly groundbreaking, but I like it a lot, it makes me a little happier when I smell it.

pammiecillo
pammiecillo

Similar to Moschino I Love Love with a bit more punch and floral touch. It's a nice scent. citrusy, crisp and like the title--it's fun! I'd wear it for summer, day time. It's probably not suitable for older more sophisticated women. I hate the bottle though I think it's tacky and too highschoolish.

CenturyChild
CenturyChild

I got a sample of this and I started to wear it daily after I dropped my regular perfume bottle on the floor and broke it. Its inoffensive and nice. I dont realy like the initial citrus notes (I hate citrus!), but after some time it becomes calmer and more wearable for me. The drydown reminds me of Addidas Full vitality shower gel :P. I dont think I would buy a full bottle of this, its not really my cup of tea. Its pretty and fresh, thats all I can say about it.

SheShe
SheShe

At first I liked it very much, nowadays I feel there isn't harmony in the scent, maybe tea mixed with flowers do the impression. The scent is a bit metallic, energetic, citruses (a grapefruit feel), tea and violet... it gets on my nerves somehow... and it's rather strong fragrance.
The bottle-ugly.

rain4344
rain4344

I love this Perfume. . .It's fresh and zesty! makes you feel free and energized. It's non offensive, rather it's calming. Maybe it's because of the tea and citrus notes in it. . . not too sweet but enough to make you a sweet person and be confident! I could say it has a little scent that i faintly notice which is similar to D&G Light Blue. Perhaps from its oakmoss or amber notes.

meret
meret

Iew! I'm sad to say this but this is one of the few perfumes I strongly despise, and can't get over it. Hoped for a fresh, young, juicy, maybe even unpretentious scent - suitable for daytime, summer, office. Just as the very opening of it - bubbly and preppy. But. It's absolutely not what you get! :(

Although I tried it on before buying it Funny turned out to be horribly vulgar. On my skin only citrus and cedar seemed to open, and I was left with a splash of cheap masculine eau de cologne. Nothing funny about that, sorry.

beautyfan
beautyfan

I like this one!!
the green tea note really stand out, but its refreshing..
overall - nice everday scent..

Miss_J
Miss_J

This opens with a Zing! A really tart Citrus opening, similar to DKNY, but it calms down to a soft,bright blends of cedar & peony. The Tea note is quite present at the beginning to the middle. I don't smell any amber, but the oakmoss drydown is the most apparent. Nice for everyday wear. Astounding longevity & good sillage.

stereomari
stereomari

On my skin this is really different from I Love Love. Someone said it's similar to CK One. I think that defines better Moschino Funny!, but you can add more citruses and sweetness to it.
I've bought I Love Love blind, because people said here it's almost identical to Light and Blue, and to me it's even better - I've made my review on I LL page. Anyway, I also bought a mini version of Funny! because I was very curious reading the reviews here. I LOVE this scent! I also love I Love Love. I would have both of them in my wardrobe to wear based on my mood. While Funny would be an everyday scent, I Love Love would be the one to wear on special occasions, like sunday lunch with my family. I think I'll buy a big bottle of Funny! soon. Thank you for introducing me to this lovely fragrance. =)

Oh! I almost forgot to say that the sillage is great and it has a great lasting power on me as well.

domenicamartinello
domenicamartinello

A fun but pretty linear scent... all I smell are oranges and lemon zest. After the initial spray things calm down and mesh with the green tea and a tiny bit of cedar, but that's it.
It is uplifting, citruses will do that to you, but I feel like I have too spray QUITE lavishly to get the kind of sillage and longevity I want. Even so, I usually pop it in my purse for touch ups.
I do find myself reaching for this scent on beachy summer days, or when it is so SWELTERING that I just want to melt. Sometimes I even put this in the fridge before I spritz - extra refreshing!

bagaceirababyy
bagaceirababyy

To me this is IDENTICAL to I love love by moschino, but with a more beautiful bootle.

derkargy
derkargy

It bears resemblance with Moschino Love love,but this is bitter because of the bitter orange and the essence of musk is weak.

NaQueen
NaQueen

Such an intense citrus opening, I notice the orange & pink pepper straight away. Then a beautiful soft & creamy drydown that lasts a long time. To me, the green tea & cedar really stand out. A lovely fragrance for everyday wear and not just for younger women. Nice work Moschino!

RkrChk
RkrChk

The blast of citrus with the red currants & pink pepper are just what the dr. ordered for a hot summer day! The harmonious blend of the floral & tea notes in the middle of this wonderful fragrance symphony is refreshing, but the end is what makes this fragrance one of my Moschino faves -- the cedar shines through right away, and stays to complement the musk & oakmoss right to the last sniff...

yvonnerodenhiser

Sooo, just happened upon a bottle of i love love for a real discount and figured "what the heck?" I am one of those people who has to smell a perfume on my skin to appreciate it. I adore it, and have had so many compliments on this fragrance, just ordered a full bottle of funny and a sample of happy fizz based on reviews only. I wish I had the cash to try them all at once to decide my favorite but that is not possible, and my most recent purchases were made based on all of your helpful reviews here. :)

Getting to the point...please rate your favs for me and keep in mind that I adore I love love. I know different sscents appeal to different noses, but I am trying to get a top five list going from some users who have gotten to smell all of moschinos line.

Thanks in advance, and comments on why you like the top five you pick are very helpful to me as well, comparing to I love love.

bookgal66
bookgal66

While I realize this scent is aimed at the junior market (teens/early 20's?), I've gotta say that at 45 I've just discovered it and LOVE it.

Right from the start, it all works ... I already know how the dry-down is going to unfold and I really like that. The sense of anticipation is a delicious dimension. It's going to be fantastic lingering on my clothes ... weirdly, for me thats a part of my acid test. If it smells even better on my clothes the next day, it's a keeper.

Funny resembles Moschino's I Love Love (which I love -- pardon the pun) as well as Light Blue, but this has more lemon and is slightly sweeter, thanks to the berries top note.

Until I discovered Chandler Burr and Luca Turin, I never knew how to "talk about" scent. Now that I do, I can absolutely say that citrus topnotes figure strongly in just about scent that appeal to me. In fact, scents without citrus have a hard time making it past my wallet. I'm becoming something of a sampler junkie, because there are so few scents I truly love at first sniff (or second).

The tea note here is soft and inviting, and the cedar is already calling my name. Again, the anticipation factor.

Definitely for daytime or a very casual warm weather outdoor evening.

This is my first review here ... thanks for reading! I appreciate reading so many other peoples' reviews, it's like finding "my people" on-line.

*grins*

Cocacolapeachgirl
Cocacolapeachgirl

I just got a sample in the mail and it smells so good on me. Light, soft, and refreshing. Like some scent I used to wear, CK1 maybe? Cannot really put my finger on it, but it is a nice scent. I love it.

Sophistique86
Sophistique86

Funny is a lovely perfume that i like to wear it everyday.It is a very light and a soft scent ,not disturbing you.I almost advice this perfume to everyone can wear it and suitable in every occasion.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Beautiful summer scent, for me Funny is not similar to I Love Love or Light Blue.
This one is more light, citrus and fresh.
Citrus but not the typical lemony or orangy scent.
Quite unique and memorable.
The name describes excactly the scent!
It is actually funny and happy and cheerful!!
It can make you smile just the moment you smell it!! :-)

Larabella
Larabella

I ♥ Funny! I have been wearing it for the first time today and it's smile inducing. Light but noticeable it has been dancing around for most of the day.

Funny is a little cheeky *grins*

Similar notes to Nina Nina Ricci and D&G Light Blue but Funny does it better.

querelle
querelle

Such a lovely fragrance, you lucky ladies! I just wish they would come up with a Funny for men. Although, I do believe that on the right guy that one would be absolutely brilliant! Though the charmingly girlish bottle makes a bit more out of reach..

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

very similar to I love Love.. but there is no musk in this one.. so that makes it more citrusy.. anyway.. love both of them <3

On me this scent turns male-ish. the citrus opening is a mess on my skin, sorry to say. For the record - I can't wear D&G Light blue neither....

En av alla de dofter som inte fungerar på mig, denna slår över till en manlig citrusdoft tyvärr. På rätt person så är den härligt frisk och fräsch.

Saintkitty
Saintkitty

I have finished bottle of Funny today. It was gift from my cousine. I like it, it was my everyday perfume - light, fresh and optimistic! Very suitable for young girls and good for every season.

guest_bintangiman
guest_bintangiman

agree with other reviews, this is a lot like I love love.
Moschino why release the fragrance that quite similar?

Not a bad one though, for me its a kind of diluted version of I love love, but i prefer a stronger one.

araaustria
araaustria

smells really great!! i got a tester of this when i bought moschino glamour at the mall and all i can say is.... i really really want to buy one. smells so fresh and clean.. it really makes me happy.. it is an AA+.. love it!!

iHeartMoschino05
iHeartMoschino05

The first perfume I ever had.Smells a lot lot like I love love.Smells really good and makes me feel pretty and confident.
A youthful fragrance.

LaGari
LaGari

Funny is a nice cold glass of sweet lemonade on a hot day. Really, its smells like lemonade to me, which is a good thing, but not quite my type.
I wouldn't mind having this though, because it is a sweet-citrus smell which is not too citrus-y, cloyingly sweet or sticky-sweet. Its very likable.
Citrus lovers should definitely try this. Its also perfect for hot and humid weather.

guest_Maureen
guest_Maureen

I just wanna have this one!! but I can't say that its better than I love love, because it doesn't, but it's a great fragance!!! I recomend it 100% =)

evelyn.www
evelyn.www

I was choosing one perfume with my brother - for women frag he has the same opinion than me :) - and we really enjoyed this one. It was citrusy-fruity.

For our surprise after 2 or 3 hours it changed completly on my skin, turning into a sweet nauseating. He almost didn't believe that was the same perfume. So i suggest you feel it before buying and feel after some hours, not only in the begining

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I bought this on the 4* rating by Luca Turin because I was looking for a summer fragrance that wasn't too fruity-floral. I'm a 38 year old and don't feel that this is only for 'young girls', though it certainly feels fresh, clean and innocent with a lightness of spirit to it. I find it very similar to Tommy Girl but I prefer this one as the tea note in TG is too strong for me. Very nice - I shall keep this in my bag all summer!

Kriste*
Kriste*

this scent fresh,lovely and appreciable lemon.great for spring

guest_belgiangiant
guest_belgiangiant

After trying several dozen different fragrances, I bought my wife Funny-- it was hands down my favorite. Its great to see so many people agree that its a wonderful scent. Now I just feel ripped off because i spent $60 on a 1.7oz that I keep finding online for around $25 :(

Veroronnieronron
Veroronnieronron

This is mainly citrusy and green, like cut grass. I have a sample which I put on today and Ive been trying to think what it smells like, and a while ago my head went "ping!". This is just like Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca, but I think this has more staying power.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Hmm... this one is really "Funny", in terms of both its scent and the fancy bottle design.

The combination of citrus notes is so nice, which shows a pure vividness that you could only find from a naughty girl who is always telling little white lies.

Very very qute design by Moschino! I like all the moschino fragrances, why they are always so sexy and humorous?

liinaliinas
liinaliinas

It's fresh, energizing and frisky. I can smell the citrus and green tea the most and all the notes are nice together. Would be best on warm summer days, but I used it also in winter as everyday scent. It doesn't scent funny, but it gives me a good mood.
Just finished with 25 ml bottle, but won't buy another one at once as I just bought Kenzo L'eau par Kenzo ICE, which satisfies my desire for freshness.
The bottle is lovely.

falovalo
falovalo

This is going to be my summer scent. It's light enough to wear in the heat, but strong enough so that you can still smell it on yourself hours after you put it on. The main notes I get are orange, tea and musk. It very much reminds me of CKOne.

olyatko
olyatko

Fruity, fresh, spontaneous, like my spontaneous buy. Really good for summer. Also reminds me of my friend who went to another country, same as her - young, sparkling and fresh but still kind, calm and delicate, who liked it very much during our last shopping together right before she left. Maybe I bought it mainly because of her. Actually - not my type of fragrances. It's exactly like its name - funny, girlish, even childish. A doll's scent...

mandashell
mandashell

Smells like a fruity mango tea. Nice but not for me. This has a good lasting power for an edt and projects fairly well. You could pull this off all year round but it is ideal for the warmer months. Was only interested in this because of the voiced comparisons to I Love Love. I don't get the comparisons? 0.o LOve is fresher and more citrusy with a woody base while Funny is citrusy in the opening and turns all fruit tea sweety on me. I prefer I Love Love over this.

chemicalideas
chemicalideas

Bought this in 25ml based on the reviews here and don't regret it! It is gorgeous and that blast of bitter orange is very unique- much more different than the usual lemon (which I also love).

Natalya
Natalya

I was hoping that this will be another fav in my collection (I like citrusy fragrances).It starts pretty nice with notes of citrus and mint,and then on me it opens up with strong notes of green tea.Funny hah?

misscareyann
misscareyann

This is one of my favorite new perfumes! It starts out citrusy. Clean, pure citrus, not sharp. After a while, a fresh cedar base immerges. I have a continuing freshly showered feeling while wearing this scent.
I can't wait to try it in the summer!

Luna Dumas
Luna Dumas

I really wanted to like this scent but unfortunatelly, I don't like it at all. At the begining it's really fresh but after a few secands it turns into a toilet refreshener smell, at least in my skin

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This is so FUNNY! I am giving this a try because the beginning is bursting with freshness and after it smells like pretty soft flowers! Lovely

Daria
Daria

I really want Moschino Funny!!
when I smelling Funny! I thinking about taking a shower with some expensive shampoo our gel shower and I want to stay in the shower forever... :)

guest_elle
guest_elle

i loved moschinos funny for a long time but now im just so bored of it, its fresh and thats it. Nothing more to make it stand out from other perfumes

LindyLou

Lovely happy perfume. Citrusy and fun. Makes me feel fresh, but not in a 'body deodorant' kind of way. There is an undertone a reminding me of 'couture' by moschino too which makes it smell more perfumey and longer lasting. This is my 'active' perfume. It would be a great one to wear out for social sports like tennis or squash.

juliamarchwicka

Definitely a hot weather scent, but I think it'd be much, much better as a shower gel, not a perfume.

sofiii
sofiii

Funny! starts like a sweet spicy orange sensation. The bitter-sweet refreshing and energising scent is so mouth-watering.

Then it turns less cirtrus but with a little bit floral hint and more closer to the skin.

It's definitely a happy scent for hot weather.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

I bought it in a duty free shop, along with Hermes Concentre d'orange vert , both being very fresh, green and citric, that was the mood back then. 2 years later I still get compliments for it. Summery, fresh, a little young and very lemony. Doesn't last long but it's one of those perfumes everybody loves. Sweet after the sharp citrus notes. Lovely and cute, no dramatic power, definitely good when you like an up beat attitude without too much attention on you. Love it with summer dresses.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

This is a seriously good scent. Sunny but not light hearted. Good.

Let's say that if we had to name the moschino winners, we should pick:

1)Cheap'n chic, the original
2)L'eau de cheap'n chic
3)Couture!
and...4)Funny!-Yes, it makes the cut.

[The rest of the Moschino female stuff is a bunch of disappointments.Glamour...come on!Hippie fizz,light clouds, for kids maybe.]No. Funny!is a fruity floral step on the serious moschino legacy

dabaitu
dabaitu

personally like the packaging :) and the fresh fruity scent, its adorable! i love it when i smell it, will get it after i get D&G light blue :P

mwater1
mwater1

I think Funny is a very nice fragrance. It begins with a happy, sparkling note of orange with the red currant lending a softening effect to the citrus. The red pepper gives it the spark. The fragrance dries down on the tea and floral notes. Funny is a beautiful fragrance.

guest_hey
guest_hey

first time purchasing the "Funny" perfume and i love it its fresh scented smell like getting out of the shower.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Sparkly, energizing, fresh, citrus - floral smell. Dry-down smells like light sweet candy.
Has truly cheerful notes. Makes me smile everytime I smell it on myself, keeps the good mood.
Great for everyday use, let it be your spring signature.
I invite all the ladies young at heart to have some fun with this Moschino.

guest_amarigon
guest_amarigon

The scent has a tendency to disappear, but it did get me noticed by a stranger who was with me in an elevator. He seemed like he was in a rush, but turned around, went back to me and said, "I'm sorry,I just have to ask, what perfume are you wearing?"

WoonD
WoonD

ya i really can smell the pepper,
but not too bad, sweet and fresh scent... stay quite balance
but if compare this with Ralph Lauren RALPH, i will choose RALPH... long lasting and smell lovely~

babybomb
babybomb

Went and tested this again today, and it still smells nice and fresh =] loving the green tea dry down

juliamarchwicka

a friend of mine got this for her sister, and since then i liked smelling it. at first i thought is smells like air freshener but i think it grew on me.

marad
marad

it's a special fragrance that I love! Great for sunny summer days. Try body lotion which is actually not a lotion but a cool gel that smells awesome!

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

Fresh and delicate, perfect for everyday!. The bottle is so nice, I love the colours and the shape.
The note of the lemon is strong, maybe because of it is a citrus scent

Zocha
Zocha

very nice refreshing fragrance for hot weather, lots of citrus but in a good way,base notes give this special gentle woody touch. not too extraordinary but it can cheer you up, long lasting

donniekaterina
donniekaterina

The name of the perfume represent perfect the content of that beautiful bottle.I love top notes of pink pepper and berries.Feel like a happy girl going on vacations!!

Boggi
Boggi

Back to citrus! After a winter of heavy, delicious fragrances I wanted something tangy to celebrate that the spring is back. I got nostalgic about Nina Ricci Liberty Fizz one of my friends used when I was younger. This opens like a sparkly sour fanta-soda, not to much sweetness. There is also a clear note of grapefruit. Later it settles down to be a bit more herbalish, but still remains uncomplicated. Just what I was looking for, to spray on a spring morning, and go out to stare at the sun.
The only complaint about Funny is that it does not last long and it is quite weak. I have to spray a lot more than I use to with this one.

Anya
Anya

I can smell strong nice lemon from it. Fresh but girlish sexy though.

guest_RawR_03
guest_RawR_03

My sister bought me a small bottle and I didn't really liked the smell at first but then i got used to it. :3
I love it soo much coz' it lasts through out the whole day and I receive compliments about the flowery smell. It's a perfect spring to summer fragrant to use!

guest_love it
guest_love it

Of all my fragrances, this is the one I get complimented on most. Even more than D & G light blue. The scent lasts long on me, even longer than some of my "parfums". My first 1.7 oz bottle I originally bought last June is almost gone. Unfortunately, Macy's no longer sell them. Which brings me here on the web, frantically searching where I can buy another bottle. I've never bought perfumes online before. Comments anyone?

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

I was very pleasantly surprised by this perfume. It DOES have three distinct layers, as others have pointed out, and I don't agree at all that it's "just for young girls." It's calming, peaceful, feminine, and a little quirky...but very well-rounded. I have a feeling I'll be reaching for this one a lt this summer...

I'm not usually attracted to fragrances with orange or strong citrus in the top notes, but this has a beautiful mixture that quickly blends into green tea and soft florals (I get the jasmine and poeny, mostly.) The dry-down is lovely - surprisingly musky for such a light scent! Lasts all day for me, too. This is a great pick-me-up!

guest_amarilla
guest_amarilla

I don't really get why ppl compare this to light blue and i love love and stuff like that... no no!
Ok, this is fresh and citrusy just like those others but green tea-ish and more complex and... more lovely for me :) And very much different on my skin.
I like to layer it with Guerlain Mandarin&Basilic or L'Occitane The Vert.

krissmile1123
krissmile1123

i fell in love with it when i first smelled Funny but after buying one, im a bit disappointed. it smelled like D&G Light Blue and there are a lot of imitation fragrances around which smelled the same.

I bought Funny! six months ago when I was shopping with a group of friends without testing it first. I'm very glad now that I did. Originally I bought Funny! because I loved the cute little bottle, but after some time the fragrance grew on me, and now I absolutely adore this fragrance.

I really love this perfume because for once I can really smell the difference between the top, middle and base notes. Funny! starts out really fruity for the first hour, then eventually it mellows into a delightful floral where you can definitely smell the peony, jasmine, green tea and violet. The middle notes last for ages, and when the perfume finally starts to fade, your nose is met with a beautiful and calming ambery scent.

I love wearing this during Spring or whenever I need a mood boost.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

If your searching for a fresh summer scent you got lucky because this is a mood lifter! Happy is just what it says, citrus fresh clean. This smells so good it is like peeling a grapefruit for breakfast. I think its the pepper that gives it that sting of freshness. Citrus is proven to improve your mood = makes you HAPPY :0)

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

I really like this fragrance, it's a solid citrus scent, but for my collection it's a bit redundant. I feel like if you are in to this fragrance pallet, you should also check out Stella, Burberry Brit, Coco Mademoiselle, and Madame. There is a lot of overlap when comparing one of these scents and Funny. Still I love the floral citrus, loveliness to this. It is fresh and fun, but the name funny is a bit... funny. And the bottle leaves something to be desired I think.

maschin
maschin

a very fresh fragrance, like an orange blossom which turns out to be more musky after some hours..it is perfect for summer days.

melove
melove

its soo fresh.. and it lasts a long time ;) i wear it in the morning and still can smell it in the evening. love love love!

mamamia
mamamia

moschino again made similar perfume to D&G Light Blue.i love love and funny smell like light blue maybe a bit younger.

Innocent
Innocent

Nothing spectacular but it's a really happy fragrance. The base reminds me of The Body Shop's Rougeberry.

gaga
gaga

It makes u feel flirty and sexy...

bugsy_b
bugsy_b

When I first smelled it,
honestly, it smelled like Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love but fresher.
Just like the name, yes it smells funny..
It also makes u smile and happy all day long.
Spray it whenever you are in a bad mood.
Seriously..
Hehehehehe...

nezzabel
nezzabel

I just love it!
It's a sweet, light and fresh scent that makes me feel happy and prepared to face a difficult day!
I allways get compliments when i wear this one!
On me it's very long lasting. It's perfect for spring/summer days.

Sedef
Sedef

not so longlasting but the scent is really good makes me feel happy

funny!fans
funny!fans

the smell is very nice. not so sweet, but very fresh, maybe due to the presence of pink pepper scent. finally, it's a quite longlasting floral fruity EDT

guest_Daphne
guest_Daphne

İts an adorable perfumee!! love it soooo

guest_TheFuzz
guest_TheFuzz

Smells great. I recommend this to girls in their teens and early 20's.

wildflower
wildflower

This reminds me of D&G light blue..

Nuppu
Nuppu

Yes it's fresh, but nothing special.

amanda
amanda

its very nice, its so fresh and cool that i would like to drink itin summer days, then come the floral fruity notes, first to me it smelled similar to i love love from moschino, but this one is sweeter in the drydown

Marianne
Marianne

I like it because it takes a long time till the base notes appear. In the beginning, it's fruity, fresh and light, then it smells exactly like The vert/Green tea from L'occitane, and then, after some hours, the rather masculine base appears.

guest_wicked
guest_wicked

I love the scent. It isn't too overpowering and it's fresh! fresh! fresh!

piddusina
piddusina

it's very fresh,much lovely....sensation of spring!

jannyma
jannyma

lovely sparkling, but similar with moschino i love love. more sweet n flowerly

2007

Moschino Funny! by Moschino 3.97 out of 5 based on 941 ratings and 161 user reviews

Moschino Funny Mini by Moschino, .13 oz Mini EDT for Women
Moschino Funny Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Moschino Funny Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Moschino Funny Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Moschino Funny Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Moschino Moschino Funny! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Moschino Moschino Funny!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Moschino Funny! by Moschino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Moschino Funny! by Moschino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.