Designers » M » Oriental « Groups

Moschino Pour Homme Moschino for men

Moschino Pour Homme Moschino for men
dislike

leather

Moschino Pour Homme by Moschino is a Oriental fragrance for men. Moschino Pour Homme was launched in 1990. Top notes are rosemary, lavender, green notes, clary sage and bergamot; middle notes are carnation, orris root, jasmine, caraway and rose; base notes are labdanum, leather, tonka bean, amber, benzoin, coconut, oakmoss, cedar and styrax.

Rosemary Lavender Green Notes Clary Sage Bergamot

Derby

Moschino Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

krmarich
krmarich

I found a well preserved bottle of this rugged Italian marvel. I remember sampling Moschino in a magazine in the early 90s. It has all of the strength of other 80s Italian powerhouses like Fendi or Versace. Its larger than life with the leather and rose. You just don't find this in anymore in the men's market.

The box is golden with clever logos-hearts, spades and yin-yangs. The bottle is stunning. Its hefty and resembles a whisky bottle. One spray on the skin has a warming and intoxicating effect. Everything about it is perfect. The opening is refreshing, the leather is soft yet rugged and the rose floral notes flirt openly. Then, like a big pair of arms hugs you in its warmth of amber, benzoin and laudanum.

I really feel there was a new class evolving for men. It was the "leather floriental" that began in Italy and has been lost. Ironically, it was popular for about 20 years and has vanished from todays market. This was easily worn at raves until dawn. Its a dragonfly in amber and worth having in any serious collection.

mocou
mocou

This one is still a mystery to me, in the best imaginable way. Everytime I get to see (or rather smell) a new side of this treasure.

Like balmy herbs lavender, rosemary and sage wrapped in
smokey leather after hours and hours where you can catch breaths of jasmine, or rose it dries down wonderfully warm with amber, benzoin and tonka bean.
Sometimes it's more spicy, sometimes more herbal.
A true gem for everyone who can appreciate a strong masculine scent.

al.to
al.to

great surprise!

Someone tell me this one is only for old people etc etc.
Really not.This one is balmy rose and iris; hot sensual leather .
with minor effects of bitterness and smokiness
Everything is bathed in a softness unknown in modern cheap perfumery
for the evening and for everyone want smell beautiful!

update: complex to much to understand all aspects.
for example in the dry down there is a marvelous ambery (but not too sweet) note that grows, never boring never synthetic.

definitely for all age
definitely not for altar boys

mossyoakpenn
mossyoakpenn

Im still a rookie at this and probably shouldn't even begin to describe this one but....it opens really strongly of dry leather. Im guessing from the leather and styrax. I believe I get the labdanum in there too. After a few minutes I get a little whiff of rose followed by some oakmoss mixing in. Im gotta let this one dry down some more.....
Okay, an hour later and now Im getting a little leather and a lot of dry herbal. Im going to leave it at that.
A very formal, dry, herbal scent and one I will have to buy someday.

Francop
Francop

Beautifully and powerfully made in the 90's.

My "Holy grail" of a masculine scent from that era; remember using several bottles of cologne and aftershave until I saturated the desire for the scent.

The scent is herbal, leathery and mossy with a gorgeous carnation note at its heart.

Excellent longevity and sillage.

Double thumbs up!

How can this be best described? It's not spicy and the base isn't especially ambery/vanillic, so I don't think it should be considered an "oriental." There is no strong fougere or chypre accord. It does get a bit leathery, sort of like a soft, worn leather, but otherwise the notes are rather blended, though it never becomes a "blob." It does have an herbal/floral quality that is fairly obvious too. It's not too strong and it's well balanced, but it has substance. Coconut eventually makes its appearance and adds a cool, almost glazed quality to the fragrance, sort of like it has two layers. Longevity is very good and projection ("sillage") is just right. Basically, I'd say this is for aficionados who are interested in unique vintage fragrances, because it's not really well suited to any social occasion, though it would be fine in an office setting during cool months. I'm certainly glad to have it in my rotation.

Ale
Ale

On the top of the blister there's a sticky depicting Yin & Yang- Good Vs Evil...
Well...the fragrance starts very herbal and strong (evil ) then becomes very interesting in a lush-oriental way ( good, i suppose )

dmdipentino@verizon.net
dmdipentino@verizon.net

Funny..., when I first smelled this years ago.., I hated it. I'm not much for spicy orientals, but...;
now that someone gave me a bottle years ago.., I like it. Well, actually, 'people' comment that they like this on me, more than I actually like it myself.
It's def. for night-time, winter months! Heavy, but.., interesting!

guest_crispy
guest_crispy

rare, but very masculine. my dad loves it, but it is impossible to get it

Moschino Pour Homme by Moschino 4.37 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Moschino Moschino Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Moschino Moschino Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Moschino Pour Homme by Moschino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Moschino Pour Homme by Moschino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.