Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pink Bouquet Moschino for women

Pink Bouquet Moschino for women
dislike

tropical
Pink Bouquet Moschino for women Pictures Pink Bouquet Moschino for women Pictures

The Italian house of Moschino is launching a new fragrance Pink Bouquet in a flacon shaped like previous editions: Glamour from 2008 and Toujours Glamour from 2010. The new Pink Bouquet brings us a lot of positive energy, youthful freshness and euphoric notes.

Moschino Pink Bouquet is constructed as a floral-fruity blend with top notes of bergamot, pineapple sorbet and raspberry. A heart incorporates jasmine, pink lily of the valley, violet and peony petal, while base notes leave a juicy trail of peach, gingerbread and musk.

The fragrance is available in pink bottles - 30, 50 and 100ml EDT starting from June 2012. Outer carton of the edition accompanies the romantic theme; it is also pink and decorated with a heart made of luminous crystals framing the name of the new fragrance. Besides EDT, assortment includes perfumed deodorant 50 ml, body lotion 200 ml and shower gel 200 ml. Face of the campaign is Kendra Spears. The fragrance will be accompanied by promo posters and TV advertisement. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Pescheux.

Bergamot Pineapple Raspberry

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Peony

Musk Peach Gingerbread Oakmoss

Love Spell
Versus Time For Pleasure

Pink Bouquet Fragrance Reviews

janetcuty

It's make me fresh when i'm wearing. Some people said "Did you smell any florals?"

For people who want these words
thinks positive
kind

i love Pink Bouquet

meriselitys
meriselitys

I really wanted to like this as it has so many lovely notes listed, but I just couldn't. It's too synthetic in a negative way. Smells plastic. It's a shame. The bottle is lovely. I gave it to my sister-in-law.

Claire35
Claire35

I've never loved Moschino's perfumes so much but as soon as I've tried Pink Bouquet I had to change my opinion. It's such a youthful, girly and lively scent, in my opinion, completely different from the others. It smells like summer fruit and peonies. It's really sweet-fruity but not aggressively.
Very long lasting and the packaging is so pretty as well!

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

I got a small bottle of this along with GHOST and Lipsy small bottles on sale at Boots in London over Christmas. It looked pretty and was on a 2-for-1 so I couldn't resist getting the set for me and a friend as a gift.

Out of the three, I expected to like GHOST the most, followed by this Moschino and then the Lipsy.

Ladies and gentleman, never judge a perfume by its bottle or label.

Moschino Pink Bouquet has a gorgeous tiny heart shaped bottle but smells bland and generic...honestly like all those candy floss scents you smell far to often in clubs, or on teenagers at the mall. I've smelled Britney Spears frags that were more sophisticated. A shame as it is a beautiful bottle from a designer house...I expected more.

I love gourmands, but this did not smell delicious or elegant or even fresh or cute. For a whimsical but still lovely fresh frag, I'd look into the Harajuku Lover's line (Love, Angel, Music, Baby and G by Gwen Stefani.) These are adorable perfumes with personality in amazing travel-sized doll bottles.

If your search is for a gourmand with fairy-tale appeal and a "cozy" scent (fresh berries in the woods with night blooming jasmine on my skin) i'd try Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Enchanted.

Splurge: Chanel Mademoiselle is pure class, elegance yet fresh sunshine in a bottle. A young hollywood starlet who isn't afraid to laugh and doesn't take herself to seriously. Sadly its also out of my price range right now.

Lesson Learned: A pretty flanker does not a perfume make.

Out of the three, GHOST was sadly a bland generic vanilla, and Lipsy was my surprise favorite. a fresh floral with a nice citrus zing.

The only good thing about the set was the pretty bottles at small sizes...you can fit these frags in the smallest going-out clutch. The downside is you wouldn't want to.

As for me, I'll continue my search for handbag size perfumes with a personality.

missyumyum
missyumyum

Imagine what a beautiful big pink bouquet of flowers would smell like and this is the exact opposite, this is awful first of all right from the top you can smell ginger not gingerbread like the notes claim straight up in your face raw ginger mixed with the worst most synthetic pineapple note to ever be put into a perfume and that's this whole fragrance top to bottom I've only ever called 2 fragrances in my life scrubbers and this is one of the two I've honestly never smelt anything as synthetic as this

Liene
Liene

Very synthetic fruity scent which makes me not to be a fan of it. Actually at the beginning it smells like cheap hairspray I used to have and later it becomes quite plain and close to skin just as some shower gel (just my association with plain fruitiness). That is definitely not what I am looking for in a perfume, so I don't see any point of having it.
Pink Bouquet opens very sharp and synthetic, middle notes seems just as a sweet mess of fruits and then comes musky sweet drydown, that's it. Neither the sillage nor the staying power is impressive (around three to four hours). The only truly detectable notes for me is peach and pineapple (the peach is already there when fragrance is spritzed one, so I don't really see how it is a base note).
Seeing it as a aromatic distraction rather than fragrance which can compliment someone I totally dislike it.

Migalex

It does smell very much of raspberry, it is by far, from my veiwpoint, the most noticeable note, but it is not cloying like in tresor midgnight rose or fou d'amour. Itr does have in the opening a crisp harsh texture which I cannot relate to any of the notes listed above. The base is very thin, though, and not interesting. It is not a great scent, from my viewpoint.

polkadotcat
polkadotcat

I was planning to buy something very pink and girlish for the summer. Being on holiday, I just want to be pretendetly unserious and cheery. Some candies with marshmallow and bubble gum would do. The main thing was to find it. I found lot of reviews on this creating, over 50 reviews unanimously say that was what I've been looking for. I even wasn't curious in testing, I trusted those people. A pink box with painted rhinestones, a very glamorous bottle with a pink lace and ribbon surely proved my illusion. Fortunately, I was lucky to buy it for a cheap price. From the first sniff I didn't like it, neither I changed my mind later. Nothing of what I was expecting to find. It's sour and heavy , it's got some bubble gum and fruits and berries inside , but the thing is they're taken altogether in a terrible mess with no first or left notes. Inside it has some far-fetched frivolity but remains too charactless. This was my last blind bought.

Well, all bad things come together in this one: raspberry, pineapple and lily of the valley. And the outcome is quite bad - soapy floral fruity perfume. It's sweet and it's sickening.
Very synthetic. Can't stand it at all.

kryziz
kryziz

Love the scent but it disappeared almost immediatly

Emma0714
Emma0714

What's wrong with the name though? "Pink Bouquet" - Nah. This is not what a bunch of pink flowers would smell like at all.

What about "Zesty Lemonade"? That's what it smells like on me anyways. Lime and Pineapple. Exclusively. Not necessarily a bad thing, but... plain.

Good for a day in the sun, not to overwhelming.

odie
odie

Sniffed this at the perfume counter. First I get a sweet, grapefruit like smell. Then as the day wore on I got this odor like nerd candy, fruit/acidic that is like a 'pop' of scent. A very strange fragrance to me, I am glad I tested it because after the first spritz it doesn't hit any of the middle or base notes. Whomsoever likes this, hurray!

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

I feel like a sugar-plum fairy wearing this perfume, I detect a lot of citrus and sugar, it's like some kind of pink lemonade. It's okay, not amazing or anything but if you like feeling like a sweet, sugary fairy, wear this perfume xx

bBmuziqg0dess
bBmuziqg0dess

So. I totally LUV this fragrance. My mother bought it for me, as she knew i used to adore a fragrance, back in the days, that was exactly identical with this one. We are talking about a limited edition versus versace. For the first time i do no mind at all comparing one frangrance with another, as i could not purchase the old one anymore, so thankyou Moschino, for this luvly parfume <3 it brightened my day, everyday i wore it (my bottle just finished) will make sure to get a new one asap, soo looking forward to wear it again regardless of the day time or occassion. This fragrance can be associated with any outfit mood and style. Just smashingly wonderful

njaalgahaisyeini
njaalgahaisyeini

Has anybody else experienced this fragrance totally disappearing in a matter of minutes? All I got was a very sweet pleasant smell and then nothing. It still was very pleasant, so this goes under "like".

GoldieGoldie
GoldieGoldie

A delicious fragrance, juicy like a bunch of raspberries.As a day of the summer sun on the skin.

nora elia
nora elia

It smells like sour candy, Apple and pinneapple. Totally girly fresh and cool

makeupadicta
makeupadicta

Great everyday perfume. J'ADORE MON ROSE MOSCHINO. Perfume para todos os dias docinho e gostosso, adorei esse moschino rosa. Recomendo. Huele a mujer joven dulce pero suave ideal para uso diario.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

Went on a fragrance binge at Sephora today, gotta love how they give you your heart's desire of samples!

This was just too yummy to pass up, smells exactly like the bottle would lead you to believe...pink,sweet and girly.

Smells like gummi fruits, red Fanta pop and rainbow sorbet.Very poor longevity, after about an hour I can't smell a thing, and most of my "cheap" celeb fragrances last overnight on me.

This isn't mature or sophisticated,but it sure is fun!! I wont be buying a bottle as it is a bit too sweet for everyday wear,but having the sample is a nice change.

dormir6
dormir6

It is yummy,like grated apple with cinnamon, of course not so spicy, but you can really taste it on your tongue! Juicy, fruity, ligth! Fine!

I like perfume in general. The ones I don't love are usually the same ones that people wear too much of in one go. Until now, I had thought they were all probably acceptable when worn on the right person and when used in the right amount.

So, it came as a shock how much I despise this scent. I smelt it first on the daughter of a friend. I thought she must have sicked up and that it was her breath I was smelling. The odor of it just didn't register as perfume to me. Then when I finally realized, I had to ask what she was wearing without cringing.

Later I thought perhaps what I'd smelt was some unfortunate by-product of the girl's body chemistry not mixing well. So I sought this out at a shop and sprayed it on cardstock. To me there is something ill-smelling in this. If a bulimic binged on artificial sweets and Christmas pudding and sicked up the lot into the bin then sprayed it all over with flowery air freshener I reckon it would smell just like Pink Bouquet (or Pink Bucket as I have taken to calling it.) Spend your money on anything else.

mils
mils

Lying on the meadow, looking to the heaven, tearing some daisys around and licking so many sweet fruity lollipops. This scent is very girly, juicy, joyful and roguish. Like "I smell like lemonade and I don;t care because I;m little blister". :D The scent doesn;t change that much. It opens with zesty raspberries and pineapple with citrusy kick, little bitter but more sweet. I can easily smell the gingerbreads, peach and musk. It reminds me little on some of the Escadas yet isn;t all the same. I;m the lucky one because on my skin it stays for a long time. The whole scent reminds me of maracuja/mango body cream. I don;t know why :D If you look for a scent which is juicy and all fruity, girly and "carefree" than go for this. I agree, nothing unique but I love it.

miss_mary
miss_mary

is just nice perfume nothing really exicited but is good,smells is good

chinna
chinna

nothing seems more an air freshener for the bathroom!!!

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

DEAD ON - Finally A Real Dupe for Versus Time For Pleasure! Love it!!! <3

KateAnette
KateAnette

Once in 10 years, when i actually happen to get a perfume sample with my purchase, it had to be this? Uh... Well, i very rarely had to scrub off any fragrance. I really tried to find something likeable about this, but after an hour i just had to go scrub it off. A very pink, very young, VERY synthetic mess, caused me nausea.
I agree with everything passionata20 said.

zuziiik.xP
zuziiik.xP

to me, at the beginning it smells like dandelion and then it´s a beautifully fresh-fruity scent, I can smell the raspberries at the most

All I could get from this was a major sweet citrus blast. Like a big pink grapefruit. Before something else could happen, the scent was gone already.

Trululu
Trululu

Smells like Barbie's shampoo or something like this. Synthetic fruits, nature-identical flavoring substances, and soap.

Emma x
Emma x

I love this perfume! I can just smell delicious raspberry's and peaches. It's so fresh and fruity all the way through, i'm not a fan of musky dry down's and this one isn't like all the others I've smelt.x

janetcuty

Living in Thailand with 33 -36 c" degree.
This perfume make me feel falling in sweet and cool fruits.
Fulfil one sweet day like a teenager

lizaan
lizaan

Well, got a tester on this one thought I might as well review it. I'm gonna be honest, I don't like it. It doesn't smell bad, but it's very young and doesn't really say that much. It's a scent for someone who doesn't wanna stand out. I imagine this would be perfect as a "first perfume" for a young girl. The 13-year old me would've probably worn it. For me this smells citrusy, maybe pink grapefruit and some pineapple, I was surprised that no grapefruit note is listed.. hmm. It's a very synthetic smelling scent. Citrusy/Fruity floral sums it up pretty good imo. It's just a boring fragrance, I'm feeling pretty bored just writing this review.

It reminded me of something I had smelled before... finally I realized it smells exactly like a body mist I have from Victoria's Secret, sadly I can't figure out the name and I don't have access to them at the moment. So save some bucks and buy a body mist instead! There are better fragrances for young girls out there for sure.

leaudecoco
leaudecoco

A big no-no! Something is not right with this perfume..too sweet. But the bottle is cute. Something for the 10year olds.

Marilulu
Marilulu

Barbie Shampoo, me huele a Shampoo de frutilla y frambuesa para niños. Es extraño pero me gusta :)

Fizzy
Fizzy

Adorable brand and bottle, the juice is with sugar overloaded watery raspberry/pineapple jam.

nightcat23
nightcat23

When I first saw the notes, I had really high hopes for this perfume but alas it was not meant to be. For me, there's something wrong with the pineapple note. Instead of smelling like a fresh zesty pineapple, it smells like a plastic pineapple your grandmother thinks is classy sitting on her kitchen bench.

This perfume is new so the one on display couldn't have gone bad. This perfume smelt so synthetic, chemical-ish, and plasticky. Not good at all. Maybe it just doesn't react well with my skin but even smelling it from the bottle, I felt something was off.

I'm afraid this one was a scrubber for me :(

hbxo
hbxo

I just received this perfume as a prize and it smells good! I immediately get a sense of raspberry within the fragrance and a very fruity smell. This one is for the younger generation and you couldn't really wear it past 25 (and that is pushing it). Really love this fragrance at the moment, I walked in to my friends house and I said "I've got a new one, smell it" and she said "I can smell you from over here!" (half way across the room). I have gotten a lot of compliments from it and it lasts for most of the 6 hour shift I work! DEFIANTLY a thumbs up from me!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

In the beginning the bergamot note is very prominent, then when it dries down is smells exactly like Victorias Secret Lovespell. Wich it must be the peach and the jasmine note since thay too are in Lovespell.
Not for me though.

LiLoLiLo
LiLoLiLo

It smells like shampoo.This scent is suitable for teen girls, it's very flirty and perfect for spring/summer.

li_day
li_day

This is the first Moschino fragrance I've ever bought.
I think it's quite different from other Moschino fragrances I'd previously smelled.
Pink Bouquet is sweet and juicy but on the fresh side. However, as some have pointed out, the berries doesn't smell natural.... more like a candyish smell. I think that one can get tired of this fragrance pretty easily if used on a daily basis even though it is light to wear. I would recommend it only for those days you're craving a really sweet smell but you don't want to become a 'walking candy'. If you have one of those days, Pink Bouquet is perfect.

Definitely a spring/summer EDT, it's such a pitty I bought it when summer was about to end. I'll have to wait until next year.

celeste.von weichardt
celeste.von weichardt

Sprayed this on my 4 year olds wrist, and later had to go back and get it! It smells very fruity and youthful, perfect for summer days.

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

Such a fun, pretty scent! Sweet, light and juicy, without being too young or too watery.

The raspberry note is certainly a very candylike one, but while others have complained about this smelling overly artificial, I disagree. There's none of the horrid plastickyness of Lancomes Tresor Midnight Rose in this, I assure you.

The bottle really suits this fragrance perfectly. Even though this might sound like a forgettable, unoriginal perfume, there is something to it that kept me sniffing my wrist long after spraying it.

Reverie78
Reverie78

I recently tried it and i was really surprised! Juisy, fruity, playfull. The raspberry is very distinct among the notes. A perfume full of energy and passion. Ideal for spring and summer.

Migalex

Raspberry juice. I give it the fact that at least it is not lemon or grapefruit, for a change, and it does not have a rubbery edge so common these days nor does it smell of bubblegum, because it is slightly acidic. The first thing which came to my mind was total lack of sophistication but a perfume does not have to be sophisticated and in the end I think I only thought that because raspberry scent, for being less common in perfumery than for example lemon, directs your mind straight to the natural fruit, in this case the juice, while the scent of lemon makes you think as well of other perfumes. Anyway, people these days seem to like very much gourmand scents, so in that frame smelling of fruit juice, cake, chocolate, caramel or marmalade is not an issue. Well at least Moschino chose an edible scent a bit less common, for the sake of diet variety.

beautyfan
beautyfan

this is a very, very sweet scent, but has a hint of freshness.. I can not imagine to wear this every day, but maybe time to time.. very girly scent..

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

The opening is bright with raspberry and pineapple. Almost too bright or sharp. After that it just settles to very ordinary fruity-floral base. You can`t tell which one it is. As my friend says "nice, but it`s lacking something and it won`t go anywhere". Absolutely no gingerbread anywhere to be found...
The bottle looks really cute though.

be_alina
be_alina

smells like strawberry gum

passionata20
passionata20

07. july 2012

To my nose this one is a synthetic mess. I don´t say that often, in fact very rare, but this one is indeed like a bug spray. Super chemical raspberry mixed pineapple is a TOTAL disaster to my nose. This pineapple is rotten! This raspberry is a cheap drugstore body mist raspberry. Yikes. Super sweet and nasty. Later it becomes more violety-raspberry, but still very disbalanced and still smells synthetic. I can´t comment on staying power, since i had to wash it off, but sillage was normal.

UPDATE (29.april.2013): I have honestly tried to understand this scent several times, but every time i sniffed it agagin and again i couldn´t stand it at all. Just the very first sniff makes me want to run away far away, and that happened only a couple of times in my "parfumista" life. No, no, no. I just can´t stand it and i give an honour who can actually pull this mess ncely on their skin. It is officially in my top 5 worst perfumes EVER!

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

panda0410
panda0410

Pretty bottle and dazzling fruity, tingly opening with pineapple and raspberry, but fades very quickly into a generic floral, but predominantly fruity, blend on musk. No trace of gingerbread in this composition to my nose, nor violet. LOTV, peony and peaches emerge into the heart, with a light, unconvincing base. Nice for a day in the sun, I could see this being more suitable for teenage girls, or those carefree and light of heart :)

5354alice
5354alice

I'm wearing this EDT this afternoon (sample) and I'm not particularly enthusiastic...it's not really special, smells fruity...mah! Maybe I'd use it as a gift, but I'm not gonna buy it!

pomdgf
pomdgf

In fact, I'm a slave of Moschino heart bottle. Really ! I don't know why. I just can't deny. I can tell u it's worth a money compare with tons of compliment I've got. In my state, all I can smell are Burberry Brit, J'adore and DKNY apple bottle. Moschino is my secret weapon. And of course can't wait to try this.
Pineapple, Violet and gingerbread sounds very interesting.

Pink Bouquet by Moschino 3.24 out of 5 based on 338 ratings and 51 user reviews

MOSCHINO PINK BOUQUET for WOMEN by Moschino EDT .16 OZ MINI
MOSCHINO PINK BOUQUET for WOMEN by Moschino EDT .16 OZ MINI
Gift Set 0.17oz
Pink Bouquet by Moschino for Women
Moschino Pink Bouquet Perfume by Moschino, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Deodorant 1.7oz
MOSCHINO PINK BOUQUET for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
MOSCHINO PINK BOUQUET for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
MOSCHINO PINK BOUQUET for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
MOSCHINO PINK BOUQUET for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Pink Bouquet by Moschino for Women
Moschino Pink Bouquet Perfume by Moschino, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
MOSCHINO PINK BOUQUET for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
MOSCHINO PINK BOUQUET for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
MOSCHINO PINK BOUQUET for WOMEN by Moschino SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ LIP GLOSS MINI SLEEP MASK POCHETE
Gift Set 3.4oz
Moschino Pink Bouquet Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.4oz Lipgloss 10ml 0.3oz Sleep Mask 4pcs
Moschino Pink Bouquet Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Moschino Pink Bouquet Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Moschino Pink Bouquet Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Moschino Pink Bouquet Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Moschino Pink Bouquet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Moschino Pink Bouquet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Bouquet by Moschino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Bouquet by Moschino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.