Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

almond
ozonic
Toujours Glamour Moschino for women Videos
Toujours Glamour Moschino for women Pictures Toujours Glamour Moschino for women Pictures Toujours Glamour Moschino for women Pictures

A new fragrance by the house of Moschino is arriving on the market in June 2010. This is a successor of Moschino Glamour dressed in blue. Toujours Glamour is based on composition of Glamour edition, but refreshed with red currant and green violet leaves in charge of this mischievous elegant edition spiced with cardamom. A heart of this fragrance blooms with innocent white lily of the valley and intoxicating jasmine with a hint of bitter almond. A base intertwines heliotrope, benzoin and sensual musk.

Moschino Toujours Glamour will be available accompanied by rich perfumed body care assortment – which includes perfumed body lotion, fragrant gel bath and perfumed deodorant. A heart-shaped glass flacon is decorated with silver and lilac-blue details, available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Cardamom Violet Leaf Red Currant

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Almond

Musk Benzoin Heliotrope

Toujours Glamour Fragrance Reviews

AmandaGuerra
AmandaGuerra

What a riririirrirrir perfume and such a great lovely smell..... totally surprised with this sale going on at the perfume shop for only £9.99.... amazing....

happycapybara
happycapybara

This is a delicious scent. Comforting violet, creamy almonds and a tad of benzoin swirling together to create a fluffy beautiful cloud. The floral notes are not most predominant in this fragrance. Once the dry down occurs, the almonds are the stars, with the violets and benzoin uniting in perfect harmony. The longevity is moderate, and I think the projection is moderate as well. It is a breathe deeply smell, one that is universally appealing, and inviting. One that you want to keep spraying and smelling, never overpowering, and one that does not need to be over thought. It is appealing from the first try, which is sometimes nice in the complex world of perfumery. I do want to add however, that it does smell quite expensive, not overly sweet, and very unique from anything else that I own.
I love it even more because it was a surprise gift from hubby , so sweet!

ducarolinealves
ducarolinealves

smell of refined scent chic!

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

A delicate, softly-sweet powdery floral fragrance.

I like to wear this in winter. I just picked up an 100ml bottle for a very good price at allbeauty.com

aber19
aber19

This a smooth lovely, sweet floral and musky fragrance. I did not get much spice. It lasts three hours on my skin. I have this in my collection because of the glamorous bottle. It is a lovely summer or autumn fragrance which is fresh, youthful and happy fragrance. On my clothes the perfume lasted about 8+ hours. I would stock up on this one, because usually good fragrances get discontinued. I would wear this in the office, movies or on a first time date, because it is a safe fragrance but also soft and chic. I love the lovely musk and floral combination which puts me in a good mood. It is sublime.

I find most designer fragrances quite boring and generic and Toujours Glamour is no real exception, but I happen to like it more than other.
I don't really get the Nivea Cream edge, but it definetely smells "cosmetic", this time in a more classy way than average.
I like the opening with a very delicate cardamom and violet leaf. The berry is not very strong but the other notes gives a soft elegant vibe to the opening.
The heart comes in very quickly, while violet leaf is still lingering. It's made of jasmin flower, but very very tamed and strictly blended with bitter Almond. Here comes a pleasant surprise: the Almond is not the usual sickening extra-sugary-praline artificial flavour. Very good job! The Almond here smells like real thing (I doubt it is) and has a bitter tone but very balanced. It is slightly reminiscent of a fraction of old Laura Biagiotti Roma from the 90s and maybe a vague hint of old El Charro Woman.
The drydown holds traces of previous notes and add powder in. It's a very soft heliotrope with benzoin.
A lovely composition all together, it develops on skin with grace, it smells modern and very feminine, quite elegant but not too much done.
I think this is a typical scent that grabs compliments from masses, but at least it's not your usual fake vanilla with some flower thrown in.
It has nuances and decent sillage. Lasting power is about 4 hours on me, leaving traces for longer.
The bottle is cute and fine, well rounded feminine yet not tacky.

lisaivette
lisaivette

I agree with lizzie81, Nivea Cream exactly. Purchased for just that reason, I am very pleased!

xabaras
xabaras

Toujours glamour is a fragrance I like very much. It starts with sweet almonds pampering your senses and develops into a beautiful mix of violet and lily of the valley. It is sexy, delicate but detectable. It is really a wonderful fragrance. It does remind me of Kenzo Amour, but Toujours Glamour luckily lacks the overpowering vanilla sweetness. A wonderful scent.

wbp
wbp

I can't feel the almonds at all. Citruses in the opening even if they aren't listed, very fruity /from the Red Currant/ and flowery smell and just a bit powdery in the dry down. I've expected more powder. The lasting power is very poor on my skin, less then 3 hours.Like it, but not love it.

afefa
afefa

Muito floral oriental. Tem uma saída bem ardida e seca. Depois vem um floral, com um leve toque de amêndoas acompanhado do beijoim. E, o que fica é um suave talquinho floral picante seco violeta.

Not a gourmand almond. I don't get any nuttiness, just an almond milk quality. Mostly smells of heliotrope with a dash of cardamom. Eventually some lily of the valley and a slight vanilla impression from the benzoin.

I found it boring so I am gifting it to someone else.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

Feminine, soft, light, floral, balmy, pretty. Floriental indeed! The main notes I detect are lily of the valley & jasmine. I don't smell any almonds & to me its not at all nutty or fruity. This actually smells exactly like TM Alien! The projection power is not great & thats the only negative to this. But I really love this one! One of my favorites! I highly recommend it! A successful blind buy :)

lafefe
lafefe

Great fragrance at an affordable price, you have to give it a chance if you like almond, powdery, delicate perfumes. It's all about the almond and the heliotrope, with a hint of soft spice. I find it very similar to the new by YSL, Manifesto, just check it out!
I recommend it!

j_unicorn
j_unicorn

Very sweet and youthful, good for everyday use. bottle is nice, like this shape and details.

nataliebf
nataliebf

If you like soft powdery scents then you will like this one. Smells just like baby powder to me. I do like it but it's nothing to write home about. I got a 3.4 oz bottle at TJ Maxx for $10 on clearance!!! Great deal!

natural
natural

Toujours glamour is a soft, elegant, distinctive frangrance. A lovely powdery floral! It reminds me of my childhood: innocent, pure and beautiful! this frag symbolizes the beauty of innocence for me! really unique!

amy1983
amy1983

What drew me to this scent was mostly the bottle. The silver wing-tips with the complimenting blue cap is eye-catching. I've heard that this is powdery,but the powderyness was very faint. It is a stern,unwielding,not wanting to give in powder. As for the almond,I was hoping for maybe Yardley oatmeal almond,or Jergens cherry almond,but I could just faintly detect almond. It smells like a staticky T.V. And what I do detect of these elements,is just,plain,unpleasant. This I'm afraid,is going back to the store. All in all,this just falls flat.

newcat
newcat

this perfume smells like lilac :)

neciaczerniecki
neciaczerniecki

This is my second Moschino fragrance, and I will not be buying another. I smell no almond, just a cheap generic floral, but then again, I'm not really into florals or violet, but I tried. If anyone would like to swap for something I have a 3.4 oz bottle.

Migalex
Migalex

It smells nice, mostly of almond and violet leaves. To me it is the nicest Moschino scent. The drydown is very similar to l'instant magique and that is when, in my opinion, it is nicest. LInstant Magique is nevertheless one of the perfumes I like best and better than Toujours Glamour. Sillage and staying power of toujours glamour are not great and I do not like the opening and the heart that much.

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

Smells of baby powder and subtle flowers. It's a safe scent for work, not overpowering or offensive. Average staying power and average sillage. I like it a lot. More for casual wear and for summer and spring. It's a fresh and clean scent.

I don't like this at all, and I'm hoping I can return it. Instead of creamy almond, it's fresh and sour almond, like green almonds not yet ripe. I don't find it glamorous in any way. Very much dislike.

It's NOTHING like Rance 1795's Josephine, which I own. What an insult! Josephine is the epitome of ladylike elegance and refinement. Josephine is powdery, sweet, and contains no almond. One should not fool oneself into thinking that the two fragrances have anything in common.

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

I really like the almond note but there is something sharp and intoxicating on it that don't convince me.

pansylady

Beautiful scent! Just as confident and sophisticated as Allure EdT, but this is softer and less strident-

Also bears a resemblance to Insolence eau Glacee and My Queen-

Does anyone besides me smell lemon?? I'm puzzled that there are no citrus notes listed at all-

Staying power is good on me- after 6 hours, it is a soft musky skin scent- and even hours later, I continue to get whiffs of it's lovely blue-toned violet leaf top notes-

This is becoming a new favorite...

CIOGHIUZEL
CIOGHIUZEL

Yeeeey I just received this 2day!
I love it! Dont want to sound like a sweaty pedo in a sand box but smells exactly like a clean baby!
Skip skipa-roo

Bellamare
Bellamare

Seriously lovely - nice, clean perfume, that always reminds me of spring. All i know about it - Lily-of-the Valley! The rest is just a pretty surroundings of this most romantic flower :)
So for me it is deeply romantic and - as I love romance - this perfume is always in my purse.

chinna
chinna

I could only smell jasmine and a subtle touch of almonds, but very subtle.on paper after 8 hours, smells like baby powder

Andorsia
Andorsia

After it dries down it smells exactly like Johnson´s baby powder. Yes it does! Exactly.

trollet
trollet

Bought this to give away. Glad I didn't.It start off very,very sweet, for about 5 min. Then it changes and for me it's the violet leafs and the jasmine that is most dominant. And what a smell, clean, powdery and fresh like a clear winter night in Norway. I'm generally in to the heavy, spicy ones (with some florals)but this one is beautiful. Didn't think it would suit me but it does.Another nice surprise. And it seems to last too. 4 hours now and.........

lizzie81
lizzie81

I love this scent! I like it much more than the fragrance with the red cap- that one reminds me so much of another fragrance that I just can't pin point. Anyhow back to Toujours Glamour....to me it's like the scent of Nivea creme which I adore and have been looking for in scent form for years, this is pretty close. This is a lovely, delicate fragrance suitable for any occasion and day wear. It has a classy edge. It may not appeal to very young people. Not overpowering and lasting power is i'd say average you might want to top up during the day. Gorgeous bottle!

Moschino TOUJOURS GLAMOUR opens as a rich elixir in some ways evocative of Kenzo FLOWER and Guerlain L'INSTANT, on the one hand, and FERRE edp, on the other. Happily, the vanilla-infused baby powder from FLOWER and L'INSTANT is absent from TOUJOURS GLAMOUR. This creation also has less fruitiness than FERRE edp and showcases florals other than iris. I smell more violet than anything else, but jasmine, heliotrope and lily of the valley are listed among the notes. Despite all of these differences, I do think that the four perfumes all lie fairly close to one another on the grand olfactory map and are kindred spirits. TOUJOURS GLAMOUR is definitely more of an oriental than a floral composition to my nose—thanks in part to cardamom and almonds—which I feel to be the case for FLOWER and L'INSTANT as well.

The opening of TOUJOURS GLAMOUR is bright and shiny, like the arrival of smiling celebrities at the doors of the Academy Awards ceremony, with paparazzi bulbs flashing all over the place, the effect of which is multiplied by utra-bleached pearly whites ricocheting light every which way. The stars stroll slowly into the theater—each with a comely guest at his or her side—and within a couple of minutes everything has become golden and, yes, glamourous. The ladies are all wearing haute couture rock-studded jewelry on loan, and the tan-faced gents all look as though they just returned from St. Tropez—or Cannes. Red carpets cover the ground; velvet-covered chairs abound.

This aura persists for about thirty minutes, during which time I really find TOUJOURS GLAMOUR to be a splendid perfume. I am a big fan of both benzoin and violets, which explains part of this composition's appeal to my nose. The problem is that, unlike its more famous neighbors, TOUJOURS GLAMOUR fairly swiftly fizzles out to nearly nothing, and as it fades away, it seems slightly less coherent than in the opening and mid-stages. It's not that the drydown is particularly bad; it's just that it's disappointing after what came before. Similar to the sad specter of a picture-perfect celebrity in a stunning evening gown sashaying her way up to accept her statuette and then sputtering out a string of nonsensical verbiage studded with solecisms. All of which just goes to show once again what we always seem to forget, that you can't judge a book by its cover or a perfume by its bottle, though hope springs eternal that the packaging may be matched by the product inside.

In the case of TOUJOURS GLAMOUR, it is entirely feasible (given the modest price) to obsessively reapply the edt and just pretend that it continues to deliver on the promise of those luscious opening minutes. As though the painful acceptance speech never happened at all.

SheShe
SheShe

I like the scent. It's a bit soapy with benzoin, almonds well detectable. It's rather a cold scent (Glamour also is) but it wears nice. Not thick, not thin, elegant, pretty bottle.

It's a good fragrance, perhaps not excellent, still good - thumbs up! I prefer it much more from I Love Love or Funny!

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

First thing, lovely bottle!

When I tested it last year shortly after its release, I found it a bit weird, because the impression of the original Glamour (the red cap one) always resides in my mind, and the jasmine in this blue cap bottle is outright different.

Jasmine in this perfume is not as loud, actually it's very quiet, only at the beginning within 10 minutes I can sensed some fresh jasmin, then there is all the foggy lily-of-the-vally. The undertone is intense and sexy, which reminds me a lot of BLV Jasmin Noir. I went to checked that out and find the reason - it's the almond that contained in both. The lasting is good, a stronger version out of EDT's spectrum.

But on the whole it's just an OK choice for me, I prefer the red cap Glamour (a salty-sweet-creamy-intense-jasmine scent).

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I love the bottle.. i dont like the fragrance.. smells like baby powder.. i really like the glamour tough..

treenhe
treenhe

powder all day long with this one. very comforting and gentle. it's a dead ringer for kenzo indigo. doesn't project a great deal or last very long on me. it's quite similar to a lot of fragrances i enjoy but it is delicious nonetheless.

Leek
Leek

Just purchased it today. Normally I like my fragrances sweet, but this one is a different story-I'd say it starts a little citrusy and develops into a mature powdery scent, almost oriental yet very clean and fresh.
A complexed fragrance which I truely appreciate, and also perfect for the office as it is not offensive.
Thumbs up,Moschino!

RkrChk
RkrChk

I heart most of Moschino's creations...I particularly love this one [more than the first Glamour] because the benzoin, jasmine & violet leaves sit so very femininely on my skin...The wear of this fragrance is heaven...The longevity & sillage is moderate, and the drydown of the heliotrope & musk are happy reminders of how much I truly appreciate this house of frags!

Nuriyarose
Nuriyarose

i agree with Leonora84 , but i think that its more like Dior Addict Eau Fraiche ,
somthing from " samasara" and very valentino, " not a perfume" juliet has a gun...i like it

leonora84
leonora84

To me, it smells like a lighter Dior Addict, with a bit of L'instant Magique de Guerlain. I like it so much, but I'm afraid, that I have to use a lot of it to make myself smell like anything at all:S. Because it transforms itself to a close to skin-scent in 1,5 hours after applying.
It is italian, but it smells french, if that makes sense.

krishka
krishka

i tried it several times and washed it off but there was something drawing me to this scent...it starts kinda oriental with the cardamom but also there is very strong lemony note not listed here n then the violet leaf pops up on my skin mixed with the freshness of lily-of the valley....the scent is oriental n fresh in a good way...what makes it interesting for me is the total lack of sweetness (although i adore gourmand perfumes)...i must say i quite like it now....it is very refreshing on a very hot day and sporty....It is good for a every day wear, at the office and sport activities as it is pleasant but not intrusive....
It is good for extremely hot and humid weather....i can still smell it on my wrist after a half an hour shower...

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

Wow! I'm really surprised about negative feedback here.

For me the colour of the bottle doesn't attract me, but the scent is so good. It's soft sweet delicate powdery scent, not sharp at all. I don't detect any sour or spicy smell just fresh and delicate flowers.

I think it's one of the beautiful feminine scent.
Really love it!

Kin
Kin

Spring version of victoria's secret angels dream heavenly. Lilly of the valley opening and creamy, soft ending. Delicious.

delphine67
delphine67

I bought this one recently and in the store I liked it. But when I used it at home I really start to dislike it. The lily of the valley is to dominant on my skin. And Lily of the valley is one of my least favorite notes. Made me a bit nauseous also when I smellt it better
So this one is not for me

ineverwas
ineverwas

I like the top and middle notes, they open strangely oriental and refreshing at the same time. Initially, the perfume seems spicy and aromatic, but also completely suitable for summer and hot weather which is a rare find.

Unfortunately, the dry down is disappointingly ordinary and somewhat insipid, it smells like a dozen other fragrances I've tested.

Also the lasting power was very poor, I could not smell the perfume within 4-5 hours. The sillage is practically non-existent, at least after the first 30 minutes.

I have two samples of this fragrance and I very probably will never use them, let alone buy a full bottle of it.

pansylady

I got a strong lemony blast on the top notes, and then it settled into mostly muguet des bois with a bit of a smoky undertone

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

It's a nice fragrance but not enough for me to purchase it specially at full price. It doesn't really stand out, it smells very common to me.

Malegria
Malegria

A deceiver!
Started out nice and slightly sweet...creamy,soft, lily of the valley lilt, the promise of a cool sunny day.After 20 minutes it got heavy and cloying, and it kept getting louder and louder. Stays forever, too! May be summer is not the best time of the year to try it on, and I will probably give it another go in a colder weather, but my first impression is - a very rich, heavy, evening scent.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The top notes were promising. I definitely felt the red currant, violet leaf, and a hint of cardamom. It started off a little sweet and a little sharp. The lily of the valley and jasmine are very present, too, but throughout the entire dry-down, the violet leaf note has not left my skin. Unfortunately, the end combination of lily of the valley, almond, benzoin, heliotrope, and violet leaf is something a bit sour. I rarely get this effect from a fragrance, but now I know what "sour" smells like.

melia
melia

I think it's just as the original Glamour: a nice fragrance, doesn't really stand out though, quickly gone like the wind. Not worth a purchase.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Toujours is much better than the original Glamour.
It does bear a resemblance to Bulgari Blu,only this one is more bitter,in a good way.
Fresh,tonifying,feels like there is something from the citrus family in it without any such notes,fine blending of the warm tones(almond,cardamom,heliotrope)without losing its uplifting quality.
Still,the soapy facet is so-bulgari-blu that in the end of the day it disappoints me.

Nicole79
Nicole79

Nice and fresh....i don't feel the jasmine so much, fruity and musky, a bit bittery !
I have a sample of it...
I like it , very nice and modern!!!
...;) Bravo***
Perfect for spring summer, IMO.

Update...hmmm...yes i can feel jasmine ...but it's a very delicate one , not strong ;)
Mayby i'll buy it for the summer !!!

gigiletta
gigiletta

i tested it yesterday and i think it is adorable,spicy but not harsh,lovely almonds and violets very charming,bravo moschino

jellybeantree

For an edt this stays 5 hours on me and I have dry skin! I am impressed! 10/10!!

jellybeantree

Well I just bought this one and I have too be honest, it's been a long time since I tested something on my skin and bought it right away! My new love, I don't usually like perfume with lily of the valley but this one is special!!! It is powdery, flowery, chic, modern, and very good staying power for an edt! I LOVE IT!!!! Will update in the future!

Update: It doesn't smell anything like alien!!! At least not on my skin. If you a sucker for powdery florals like me, this is a good choice!!! There is also something clean about this scent too although it comes in more at the dry down. I really can imagine this being worn casually or for a night out! I have to admit, all moschino fragrances smell great on me! This one is as good as Couture!!!!! Really I am very happy, moschino ROCKS!!

vertigo
vertigo

Good job Moschino!
I like this far better than the original Glamour.

It's a modern and edgy scent for warm & hot nights.
Powerful jasmine eau de toilette.

I didn't like the top notes, they formed one, a bit sour accord. Pity because I love every single note listed in the top! I couldn't smell them. Nothing spicy or green or fruity ... just sour. But the jasmine here is truly beautiful! Similar to one in Alien. Stays with you from the middle notes to the very end. The almonds are barely detectable, crisp and fresh. I don't get much from the drydown. Jasmine jasmine jasmine ...

One of the better jasmine scents I know :) It gives a bit soapy feeling.
Good quality - stays for a few hours.

Well done :)!

Toujours Glamour by Moschino 3.53 out of 5 based on 336 ratings and 55 user reviews

Moschino Toujours Glamour Mini by Moschino, .17 oz Mini EDT for Women
Moschino Toujours Glamour Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Moschino Toujours Glamour Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
MOSCHINO TOUJOURS GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
MOSCHINO TOUJOURS GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
MOSCHINO TOUJOURS GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino SET-EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ
MOSCHINO TOUJOURS GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
MOSCHINO TOUJOURS GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Moschino Toujours Glamour Perfume by Moschino, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
FragranceShop.com
Moschino Toujours Glamour Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Moschino Toujours Glamour Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
MOSCHINO TOUJOURS GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
MOSCHINO TOUJOURS GLAMOUR for WOMEN by Moschino EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Moschino Toujours Glamour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Moschino Toujours Glamour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Toujours Glamour by Moschino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Toujours Glamour by Moschino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.