Designers » M » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Uomo? Moschino for men

Uomo? Moschino for men
dislike

Uomo? Moschino for men Videos
Uomo? Moschino for men Pictures Uomo? Moschino for men Pictures Uomo? Moschino for men Pictures Uomo? Moschino for men Pictures

Uomo? by Moschino is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Uomo? was launched in 1998. Top notes are coriander, kumquat, aldehydes and brazilian rosewood; middle notes are cyclamen, cinnamon, clary sage and labdanum; base notes are musk, cedar, ambergris and wormwood.

Coriander Kumquat Aldehydes Brazilian Rosewood

Cyclamen Cinnamon Clary Sage Labdanum

Musk Cedar Ambergris Wormwood

Ferre for Men
Ferre

Uomo? Fragrance Reviews

I know I tried this years back but didn't stick in my memory so I figured it wasn't that great.
I don't know if it's my changing taste or just the fact so much time has passed between revisiting? It could be the fact that the fragrance market this days is filled with the mundane and faddy and this seems dated yet uncomplicated and a welcome change?
I get a fresh blast of aldehyde in the top notes of this fragrance which is also quite citrussy. This is a pretty perfect description of what a kumquat actually smells like, not necessarily a citrus smell as such but fresh and green by the same rule. The musk and spices come on gradually for me and it develops into a masculine scent but certainly no powerhouse. The coriander is prominent adding to the cleanness which to me is more fresh coriander leaves rather than seeds.
So I rolled back the years and found a degree of appreciation for Moschino Uomo but the performance was a bit lacking.
I like it, Uomo is wearable anyway.

Radus
Radus

great fragrance...I bought many times because each time is finish I miss this smell.

Pete89
Pete89

This is my to-go fragrance for casual evenings, but it's ideal for daytime use too. Very affordable and stays on your skin for quite some time. Can be used in any season, at any time, even to the office. True compliment-getter!

paulogas
paulogas

I like it a lot! I've used it a few years ago, but now i wanted to get it back... I used to have good comments about it! And now i still find it very pleasent to wear... so good smell and it stays with me for hours...

daynierds
daynierds

if I am honest I have to say I dislike it, it smells dated and extremely generic, I cannot imagine anyone under 45 wearing this....

stanky
stanky

This is a very smooth fragrance! I love the transition from top not to the middle to the base. The base reminds me of Herrera Acqua. It's a good buy. I recommend it.

8/10 overall

LoneCamel
LoneCamel

I always return to this glam beauty, the only men's scent i use, who needs a man when i can be my own hehe

diego.lesgart
diego.lesgart

Classic and tipical summer eau the cologne ... citrus and may be woody ... in the Allure Cologne Sport or Dior Scale to Para ti ... citrical and fresh aromatic aire for the summer

ImAddicted
ImAddicted

UOMO? is one of the most versatile fragrances in the market. Perfect balance of musk, kumquat and coriander. Smells fresh, a little powdery (in a good way), classy, discreet but yet you will make an impression. You can wear it to work, with jeans and T-shirt, for a walk in the city or even to the club. Projects very well and lasts consistently for 5-8 hours, depending on your skin chemistry. And the price is a bargain. Everyone should own at least one bottle. Hope they never discontinue this gem.

panoulis1992

longevity:8/10
projection:7/10
sillage:6/10
versatility:8/10
overall:37/50(good enough,from ahouse with moderate scents)

Happeniz
Happeniz

To me, in the dry-down, this stuff has got the same uplifting qualities as TL pour Lui.

kizz_man
kizz_man

Very nice and save, soft wood and musk. try it but give it time to appear. Highly recommended.
Rank: 9/10

ikuone
ikuone

at first, i kind of didn't like it because i couldn't catch and clarify the scents but after a few times using it, it did grab my attention. Even though it is not strong scent but it does have a very nice light airy soft scent... i think ladies also can wear this. I rate this perfume 6 out of 10.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

I have to agree with the comments below...Moschino isn't your generic fragrance.
This frag is between winter to spring. It definitely has a bittersweet aroma from coriander/kumquat which gives this frag a different vib.
The deep notes of this frag is from the Brazilian Rosewood, cedar and wormwood giving this juice a really masculinity to it.
The warm notes which elevate this fragrances is from musk and Amber and I wouldn't be surprised if it had just a touch of vanilla.
Longevity and Silage are excellent all around lasting well past 6hrs on my skin.
Overall opinion,
I don't own many Moschino frag's but this one is a different!!!!!
If you haven't try this fragrance you have to give this frag's several try's before you decide it's not for you or not. Rating this frag is easy....★★★7/10
Bravo Moschino

Uomo? is a really enjoyable scent and so different from a lot of what's on the market for men these days. Yet also different from such ultra-masculine classics like Quorum.
I'd say this this fragrance is very 90's. It's herbal, peppery, woody and aromatic yet fresh. It's citrusy and musky, but not generic.
Uomo? opens with pleasant, softly soapy aldehydes and kumquat (bitter). It eventually dries down to be softly musky with prominent rosewood and a pleasant freshness from the coriander. I personally do not detect cinnamon. Or at least not baking cinnamon. Perhaps cinnamon bark is what's giving the peppery impression?
There's the slightest touch of smoke which I'm guessing is coming from the labdanum and the wormwood's bitterness compliments the aromatic qualities of the sage nicely.
Another underrated gem from Moschino. A unique, fresh scent. Best for fall and early spring, in my opinion.

RUDOLFO512

I just had to make a second comment on Uomo? Moschino. It is now 8:00pm EST and I can still smell this cologne on me. I put it on this morning at 7:00am. It is incredible that 13 hours later I can still smell it. I love the sweet, spicy and floral accords together. I just purchased a second bottle online.

robertodoi
robertodoi

It reminds me of Jacomo Aura for men. Both are spicy with cinnamon + soft citrus. Longevity 7/10. Sillage 7/10.Projection 7/10. Scent 6/10.

curtmaster
curtmaster

I have this, its nice, nothing too special, nice though. It's reminds me of a lot of the older style fragrances made in the 90s which were mass marketed.

Troy Perkins
Troy Perkins

This was marketed pretty heavily in Europe in the late 90s when I was first old enough to go to bars and clubs, this fragrance passed me by though as I only had a small collection of Versace The Dreamer, Joop and another edt which is pretty similar to Moschino - D&G Pour Homme.

The opening notes of Moschino are a bit of a blur and I can only really pick out a citric note (which is at this stage reminiscent of D&G) and cinnamon which is very nice and warm. It then dries down to a scent which to me is very, very similar to the wonderful Burberry Touch. I think this might be the labandum? The dry down is beautiful but it doesn't project well enough for me so is perhaps too understated to be a club or dating scent.

I'd give this 7/10 but it's not in the same league as the other Italian design houses offerings from the same period (The Dreamer and the vintage version of D&G Pour Homme).

williammarley
williammarley

moschino uomo at present is my favourite fragrance
i have recieved many compliments wearing this scent a friend of mine once smelled it bought a bottle and wears it all the time

MCvitic
MCvitic

Old school clasic...

I had it few months ago, love it... great office scent for colder days !

orestes
orestes

one of the best male fragrance!

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

Two words- underrated gem. Uomo? Is sensual and long lasting . Made for a man with style and confidence.

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

MAGNIFICO!(?)
ALL TIME CLASIC!!

Gault
Gault

I dont like it, but if I were 1 generation older, I would definitely wear this a lot, I find it interesting, seems classic like Kouros but less known. This type of dirty musk punch is just too dated to me. I would recommend this for 40-45+ mainly, theres no shame or regret in this, different generations prefer different type of fragrances.
What I smell besides the obivious musk is basicly a citrus smell supported by aldehydes, rosewood base with some sweet spices, a little bit of kinda stingy herbal wormwood, labdanum, maybe some jasmine, and a flower note I cant identify which supposed be cyclamen. The citrus isnt juicy or fresh but something like a dry orange peel. Not much time between the two fragrances but this is like the grandfather of Allure Homme Sport.
I find it similar to Givenchy Blue Label becuse of the artemisia drydown, also reminds me a little bit of Frapin L'Humaniste just drier, more musky and classic.
Thats it, a dry musky citrus fragrance.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Compliments left and right..THIS NEVER FAILS In that department ..recently gave it to my dad and he also agreed he received tons of compliments....this has definitely been reformulated ..doesn't smell the same as my bottle purchased back in 2004...still pleasant scent..very powdery in the drydown..reminds me of YSL L'homme or the Vintage D&G pour homme..

marioslg3

I bought this finally after a lot of thinking...not because im a person who takes decisions late but because i wanted to be sure, i like it or not. My taste is towards citrus, animalic and herbal notes. i dont like sweet perfumes that much and the first time i tried it, i found it being a dirty musky scent. That took my attention for a while. My wife doesnt like dirty smelling perfumes, the smell civet, castorium and dirtiness. I was sure that this is not a type or perfume that will love...but finally after giving the sample to her, she showed interest. After some weeks, i decided to buy it. It is a musky scent that reminds human body odor, not dirtiness necessarily. The kumquat is there present to hold muskiness and make this perfume wearable. Maybe is among the last carefully blended perfumes before restrictions and worldwide preferences towards aquatic and clean fresh perfumes dominate everything. Now what companies are making is money, not perfumes. There will never be again any production by the mainstream companies like Kouros, Drakkar, Habit Rouge, Mouchoir de monsieur or others that are perfumes of quality. Have smelled in my life more than 1000 perfumes and having in my collection more than 250, i beleive that the perfume story in the way it should be, ended up early in 2000. No remarkable perfumes and those that they loved old strong powerhouse fragrances have to stick to the decade of 80s or earlier...or pay something more and get a niche...Uomo is one of those perfume that deserves some attention, has something from the past but modified to suit the future. Give them a try. The muskiness lasts long on the skin. Do not try this if you do not like soapy dry powder perfumes with some spiciness, not pepperness.
maybe I'm too romantic but i see that perfumes should have something from the past. Unique perfumes are not produced every day and are not bought every day....We have to separate ourselves from 1 million users, from tonka bean lovers, from aqua di dio users and many many others who smelled like millions of others. is a matter of taste and we respect their taste...but they have to respect us as well when we use Kouros, Yatagan, Mouchoir de monsieur, Jicky, polo green, habit rouge and many other classics....i consider uomo as a classic as it reminds me nothing else from those i used....

milkyway
milkyway

This is quite soapy-slightly woody "grown-up" scent to me...You can tell there is a lot in the mix but can't pick out any separate notes- my dad uses it and it suits him.
Regardless of the plethora of ingredients it still smells pretty linear and surprisingly straightforward. I don't really see ytoung trendy men wearing it to be honest, but I may be wrong.

marioslg3

honestly if i remember correctly, i dont remember any kumqat in this perfume...maybe i'm wrong but what i remember is a dirty type musky perfume that reminds old times. it is a perfume that deserves some attention because you cant find a lot of similar perfumes today. i will buy it soon and will have the time to test it once again.

ABRAG
ABRAG

Perfume Excellent strong at first, but not last will disappear within minutes

gzalvares
gzalvares

If you like musk, there is a classic that you can not put aside! Output intense musk, pepper and kumquat all together. Following this output soften and gives way to cinnamon, cyclamen and woody notes. Great for hot days!

jtappenden
jtappenden

A very underrated fragrance.Jazzy & fun.

MrMookie
MrMookie

Great review ericrico, as i like to use it when im in naughty mood, its bold and daring.
Sexy and outgoing. The person must be a bit fashionable to get the best of it so dont wear this when you're a person in the more common fashion style.
Creative and sweet but also fresh and vibrant.
hard to describe really , just try.

Saw it yesterday for 10$ in a 4.2 oz bottle in a drugstore maybe im buying it also again as im now on the middle of the juice level.
Great price !

fighter
fighter

I don't like it anymore. Too strong and an unpleasant mixture between citrous and extreme sweet. But I have to admit that If I don't like it anymore maybe because it brings me back bad memories.
Perfumes and smells are so powerful when it comes to remind something.

RUDOLFO512

WOW!!!! This cologne is absolutely delicious. I ALWAYS get compliments every time I wear it. It smells very masculine and musky, but subtle and NOT overwhelming. This is one cologne I always keep on purchasing.

Vita nuova
Vita nuova

i didnt like this fragrence ,because it is heavy and classic .

gd15329
gd15329

YOU BAD BOY MOTH****CKER!...

Spicy liquor citrus scent. Very well blend. Huge compliment getter. Masculine bad clean and classy not dirty. Very sexy. If you wanna **** that stranger beautiful gal across the bar tonight, wear this, you will probably score. If you know how to play A-game of course / otherwise don't bother... no frag. can help you my little AFC.

Longevity / Sillage: Good enough
My Total Score: 9/10

ravingdrunk
ravingdrunk

I can agree with lovingthealien to some extent I bought another bottle of this after owning it some 6 years ago and the differences are plain to smell. However still a nice and interesting fragrance once it has dried down and figured itself out. amazing sileage and longevity. just the initial spray is offensive i spray about 20 mins at least now before being in the room with anyone then it's a winner

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

About two weeks ago, I gave my recently-purchased UOMO away to a friend. There was a bit of an intriguing character, with salival musk and an interesting sweaty citrus, but it was overwhelmed by synthetic citruses and an awful tonka/cedar base that reminded me of celebrity scents.

Well, today while in a shoe store I found a stock of older fragrances. This was one of them. There were no ingredients printed on the back, so I knew it must have been from the 90s. Intrigued by it, I decided to give it a spray and see how different it was from my bottle.

As it turns out, it's night and day.

The synthetic citruses of the reformulation are real here! Delicious bergamot opens the vintage fragrance like a fresh breeze, lifted by the other sparkling top notes. The peppery "cyclamen" accord is made juicy and ripe by the continuing top notes which sweeten over the next few minutes as a fragrant orange would in the warm sun. The musk begins to come through, and the intriguing saliva/kumquat that the new formula hinted at takes center stage here. It pans out to the sea with hints of driftwood and ambergris creating very successfully a sun-warmed skin feeling. The artemisia is apparent in this formula, and the laundry detergent musk/rubbery tonka in the new version is seriously toned down.

The difference is astonishing. What is now a cloying synthetic mess was once a great fragrance. Carefree, easy, and summery, Moschino UOMO? is a mediterranean getaway.

I can not recommend in any way the new bottles that have been popping up at discounters. Avoid them like the plague.

Arbre Amer
Arbre Amer

This is yet another hairspray scent, this time supposedly a masculine, but before it takes you to the hair-salon someone makes you watch and sniff as he squeezes a lemon with his sweaty armpit. I can't find anything right with this stuff, it spells "horror" on so many levels. The opening is truly disgusting but it doesn't last long. The heart notes are probably non existent and then the hairspray torture (that some people seem to rave about) begins. That drydown seems to want nothing to do with the rest of the notes. It is simply there to pick up from where everything else failed. The list of notes is obviously a joke (still laughing with the ambergris pun!).
There is a starch product for ironing linen that has the same smell only more concentrated and costs a dime. If you like this buy Merito and use it as perfume. As for me, I still cannot understand how stuff like that still survives on shelves when iconic fragrances have long been discontinued.

Migalex
Migalex

I find this scent addictive. I really like it at an unconscious level. At a conscious level, it is not a scent I find specially pleasant. It seems to me to be very well done. It must be the musk what makes it addictive. It really smells sexy. Contrarily to other people, I am not impressed by its staying power though, and that is what has been stopping me from buying it, which I keep considering and eventually will end up purchasing the bigger bottle, even because you can find it online for quite a reasonable price.

Labaloo
Labaloo

This review is for the vintage, pre-IFRA crackdown bottle (not the newer reformulated one):Yellow over grey is my own mental image of this fragrance. I find myself reaching for this bottle quite often in summer (or any season, really!) when I am in a rush and don't have time to decide what to wear... It starts off with a blast of citrus (kumquat and lemon is most-prominent) and green herbs, softened by judicious florals and spices in the heart. This respectable side of the fragrance lasts for about 5-6 hours as the top slowly fades... The base, however, is one of the most-remarkable things about this fragrance: a warm composition centered around loads of clean white musk. It's like a second, hidden fragrance- both a daytime and an evening frag in one. And... it has the longevity to do so. Although definitely Italian in style (only a handful of notes, exquisitely-balanced against each other), I can't help but be reminded of Annick Goutal's Eau du Monsieur!

Anyway, I would never reliquish my Moschino Uomo?! Never.

jadegreyhounds
jadegreyhounds

I am a woman and wore this today to try it out- I tend to like male cologne's that have a bit of a feminine twist. I like this scent a lot and think it would smell great on the right type of man. To me, this scent is a cross between- Gautier's Le Male, CK One, and Prada for men. So, if you like those scents, you would love Moschino's Uomo.

nero77
nero77

I suppose the easiest way to describe this would be a warm, earthy (with slightly herbal opening) spicy scent. However the floral quality gives it a soft warmth (especially in the dry down). An unoffensive, warm scent that lingers and shines on your skin. A different scent among so many.

Roqfort

The smell of summer, Italian style in the concentrate.
It's armoatic, elegant, but not too heavy.
Good for spring or summer, sunny day.
Very good longevity and projection.
Beautiful bottle.
4/5 from me...

Brahmsfourth
Brahmsfourth

This is as dreamily and idyllically Italian as a scent can get. The citrus-like aspect is enveloped in a soothing and luxurious cloud of wood, spicy floral accords, and musk. Imagine yourself in a picture-perfect Sicilian spot with a backdrop of Roman ruins, tranquil azure sea and verdant landscape all blessed by the brilliance of a sensual Mediterranean sun.
This is an unspeakable private indulgence in a bottle.

Akhan

Got it ! Was confused for a while but then made up my mind to purchase it.. the confusion mainly stemmed from the fact that there is a feminine side to this one. Just said by a margin by some notes that add a masculine touch.. agree with those sqying, it is not seductive; its just alluring, slightly warm, and very engaging. Great for everyday, casual use and there is some similarity to 'forever' but definitely not a stronger version of it. It's quite different. In fact, it reminds me a lot of Burberry touch ..... Anyone else felt that ?
Scent: 9/10 for its genre or what it sets out to do
Longevity: there since 1 pm, now its 5.... It's all there!
I quite like it ! It has a calming relaxing effect.

Akhan

this is not a review just a question
Is this in anyway similar to Forever? reading the reviews i am tempted to try it and perhaps get a bottle. Please let me know.
cheers!

jonuiuc
jonuiuc

I've worn this as my evening/special occasion scent for years. Nice as it is not common. Very long lasting, decent projection. Almost too sweet initially, but has a nice warm masculity about it (for reference this is as sweet as I can tolerate, you may not bat an eyelash). I would avoid for business and very formal (black tie) occasions, as the scent comes across very "Italian playboy" (I believe another reviewer descibed it so). Requires a bit of confidence, although not especially strong, it is not for a wallflower. Possible to wear during daytime too, but I wouldn't do it for errands around town, more for social gatherings. Nice unique very Italian type scent. (note I am not Italian, and have only been to Italy once, but in comparison to the Hermes and Thierry Mugler scents I favor, this is a whole different mindset)

dasa

I recon if people saw the commercial and a question mark on the bottle, they will assume this is one of those unisex fragrances. Not quite. Yes, I guess a woman could pull this off, but not any woman, and not very easily. Floral and fruity top notes (again, kum quat is very noticeable from very moment you apply it) could even mislead someone to believe this is too feminine. But dont be fooled - these notes are not here by accident; in fact they give this scent the ability to project magnificiently well. When you walk out of the room, these notes will fly in the air for long time afterward. Even if just smell the sprayer and not apply the fragrance at all, you will see that scent remains in your nostrils for quite a while. Musk,amberwood and cinnamon are in charge for the longevity of the scent - yet they are so well blended with all the other ingredients that they dont seem overpowering and overwhelming in any moment. For me, this is an underrated masterpiece. But it is a good thing Moschino did not discontinue this fragrance, and I hope they never will.
As for longevity of the scent - well I think it depends when you wear it. I think it will fade quickly in the sunny day, when there is more sweating; but still, to me, this reacts very well with the sunlight (again, thanks to kumquat). In the winter, howewer, it lasts for 6 hours+ easily on the skin, and much much more on the clothes (cotton and wool especially).
I think everyone should give Moschino a try. Its uniqueness will attract and avert people for sure; but its magic wont remain unnoticeable. Dont blind buy, and dont give it as a present unless you know someone likes (better yet, wants) this scent. Age group for this one is, in my opinion 25-35 years. In twenties, you can wear it everyday, in your thirties, save it for weekends.

dasa

This is the perfume pyramid according to what is written on the back of the tester bottle I got recently:

Top notes:
NEW HEDIONE/ROSEWOOD
TRANSPARENT CORIANDER
KUM QUAT (CHINESE GOLDEN ORANGE)

Heart notes:
CYCLAMEN/CINNAMON LEAVES
CLARY SAGE

Bottom notes:
CEDAR WOOD/ARTEMESIA
NEW AMBER WOOD
SUNLIGHT ACCORD/MUSK

Olfactive group: AROMATIC/FLORAL/MUSK

It is very obvious perfume pyramid provided here on Fragrantica is wrong (moschino knows better, right?) I was confused because you can really smell this kum quat note (orange). Dont mislead people, Fragrantica!!!

babydoll77
babydoll77

Could anyone tell me if this is a good dupe for Replay by Morris?

ericrico
ericrico

I love this fragrance - an absolutely wonderful scent that has been a part of my wardrobe since it launched in the late 90's! Classic in many ways, but totally stand-out and unique. I have received so many compliments on this fragrance, it is pointless to count. There is no "question mark" (like on the bottle) for me - this is the essence of masculinity. A true man comfortable in his own skin.

Excellent blend of notes - the composition is remarkable...I like to call it "sunshine in a bottle". It evokes great memories of my honeymoon in Italy (and when we went back to the Riviera the following year)! Sun-drenched or cool weather - this scent is simply stunning! I won't go over the notes - Uomo? by Moschino is one my favorite casual scents of all time (with memories that I can revisit with each wearing)! Wonderful, especially for the quality you get for the price!

This is not a scent any man can pull off - you have to be confident. You can wear it with jeans and a t-shirt or a suit - but you need a "pair" to put this on. What I love about Italian fragrances is captured in this awesome bottle of juice - the rules are broken by this one and I simply feel it is divine.

Great reviews here, but K1 has a good one...among others that share the feelings I have. Awesome!

tomerits
tomerits

i love this one,suitable for night time,fall/winter fragrance,unique scent,smell it before buy.
my rank 4/5.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Its a masculine man. Its man as man gets, along the same masculinity of YSL Body Kouros, though a different actual smell.
More notable is the floral/cinnamon opening and the rosewood drydown. Cinammon was the note i noticed on a young colleague that attracted me to enquire upon his aroma for me to discover Uomo? The cedar and musk notes together in the dry down are reminiscent to Davidoff Adventure, though the smell itself is sweeter with a slight thickness (maybe from amber).

Some mentions of a good summer scent has me debating on the inside to test is it better for summer or winter? I personally think winter, or at least autumn.
Stands out from a crowded elevator like the pair of broad shoulders the bottle and smell attempts to resemble, without stinking the place out.

Roqfort

Very good and underated scent in the Italian style. Not too strong and great for sunny weather. It's very versatile and lasts about 6-7 hours. Beautiful, classic bottle and attractive price. It is worth it to have. 8/10.

italian_drummer
italian_drummer

Moschino Uomo? is a very interesting fragrance.
First of all it mixes a lot of kind of different notes, as musk, flowery notes, woodsy notes and spicy notes, and the final result is a elegant and refined cologne that worth much more than it costs.
The "?" is not wrong used after the "Uomo" because I found similarities with some female perfumes. So, what I want to say is Moschino Uomo? is a little bit feminine, but keeping its masculinity.
Longevity is not a problem here. You can smell Uomo? for several hours after applied but in other hand it is close to skin.

My final rating: 8.0/10.0

blueberry
blueberry

This one smells lovely! The cinnamon and woody notes make it really special and definitely a unisex fragrance ( the question mark after UOMO cannot be accidental!!). It is difficult not to enjoy Uomo?, as it is so unpretentious, easy going and good for everyday.
Fresh and light but sweet, spicy and warm at the same time - seems a perfect blend.
The only grudge is that it does not last long on me - reapplication during the day is necessary, so I am astonished many people praise its longevity.
Thanks to its sweetness this is a safe option for women who are bored with feminine offerings.

The "+" : uplifting smell, unisex appeal, price
The "-" : longevity below expectations

lipepimpol
lipepimpol

this frag satisfy my soul!! intriguing evolution, top notes - kumquat, cilantro, fresh, hot, metallic green and smooth at the same time, I feel the floral and cinnamon balancing and checking charm identical to ending extreme bulgari, honestly my skin has no difference! Not that this is bad, on the contrary, I admire BE, although not all this brightness in evolution. Moschino is rich and unpretentious cool and hot quiet and agile is the duality of smell top 10 without a doubt, the joker

elegantpasha
elegantpasha

i really love this fragance, it smells great, and i always get compliments from the girls when i use this perfume :D

Tuvok
Tuvok

Totally love it. It smells like a interior of a Ferrari. No just kidding, it's smells like an owner of a Ferrari should! Fresh, elegant and very seductive. Last's long, projects well - i was suprised that people were saying i smell good because i applied only two spritz, and we have cold winter here in Poland. It dries down slowly, and lasts on me 7+ hours - good result in case of my body chemistry. Guys don't buy it I don't want any rivals in picking up the girls!

I was able to get some vintage formulation of this one. whereas as a newbie I had a newer formulation and didn't like it. One thing with scents like this one is that you might not want to smell it up close on the skin (just as with vintage Xeryus Rouge). And even then, this one is a real "nose twister" and I have to be in the right mood to wear it. Also, if it's too strong with one spray you might try spraying in front of you and then walking through the mist. The smell itself is rather unique, and can come across differently each time you wear it. There is a creamy'lemony quality, for example, that may or may not dominate. Clearly, strong synthetics were used in this one, but it doesn't smell like a "chemical mess" (unless I smell it up close on the skin). While some "newbies" might enjoy it, I think of it more as an aficionado scent, due to the composition. If you already have a "masculine woody/citrus" scent and just want to "smell nice," you may regret buying this one blind. If you want to "make a statement" or if you enjoy unique compositions then you might want to try finding a vintage bottle (ones with short lists of ingredients on the box, from what I understand). And if you call this one generic I don't know what scent would be called non-generic !

UPDATE: Lately my sensitivity has been quite low and now I don't experience any kind of note clash, though it is still a bit challenging. Also, I get the wormwood now, which I didn't before, probably because other notes or aroma chemicals were being perceived in a stronger way.

chrpol5
chrpol5

I purchased a bottle back in 98' in NYC then I made it my signature scent. Big on compliments from women. Women love this scent that I get stopped and asked what em I wearing, I never tell them the name and that drives them to continue to start conversation, I usually tell them it's a vanilla fragrance. It's funny to me however the longevity on my skin its 6-8 hours and that pretty good for me. Safe for work and great for dates and clubs

Sissi
Sissi

Clean sexy masculine but feminine enough
that a woman can wear this the sage note
makes it bright and evanescent with it's
strong foundation of mahogany as the top notes the heart is an mildly spiciness or coriander and some green and leafy jasmine
scent and the drydown of semi bitter ceder
and rosewood for it's woodsy effect.

Uomo? Why is there a question mark? Well, I think it's because this fragrance has a soft feminine side. It begins with a bright and citric note with a bit of sweet floral and spices floating behind. The soft powdery wood scent comes in the play as well but doesn't dominate the palette much. I wait till the scent gets musky to enjoy this fragrance ). In addition, I find Uomo? to be a bit similar to YSL L'Homme at the very base. It is not as elegant as YSL but definitely I can get by. Overall, it's a nice soft masculine fragrance, andthe drydown lasts forever. If you look for an all out macho woody or smoky scent, look elsewhere. This is not it but the opposite.

da_markos
da_markos

My 1st impression is exactlly as ausamamira. it's totally gigolo style fragrance - so sweet and seducive... but tolerable for wearer in the same time (which is difficult) My No_1 in this group of scent is still Chic by Herrera but Uomo? is definitely challenger

ausamamira
ausamamira

i will put 212 sexy, body korous, jacomo rouge and Le male a side and use Uomo? moschino which i find it in the same category but with much less cloying effect to me ...the sweetness in this fragrance is very tolerable and enjoyable indeed...

alice arg
alice arg

"Uomo? por Moschino es una fragancia leñosa almizcle floral para los hombres. Uomo? fue lanzado en 1998. Las notas superiores son el ciclamen, la canela y salvia; notas medias son la caoba, el cilantro y el jazmín, notas de fondo son almizcle, cedro, palo de rosa brasileño y el ámbar gris."

kugkng
kugkng

This one is another one that lady can wear easily cause nothing represent me for any male or masculine at all...In my mind it quite oriental out though sweet floral-spicy and amazing longevity stay with me forever after I applied it on...simply safe scent for working women or excutive image indeed.

periquito89
periquito89

When I read that some scent is somewhat generic, inoffensive to the nose, or just so so, I figure it as a safe choice to use everyday. You may not love it, but certainly will not hate it. So, why don't give it a try?

Uomo? Moschino tend to this kinda scent, but unfortunately I don't see this as a safe option, at least for me. Although it is not a strong scent, there is a little weird accord (a sweet one) that follows the evolution and may be annoying for some. I think this weird accord finds, far far away, a stronger version in Versace The Dreamer.

Very good longevity.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Moschino Uomo? is a really long lasting combination of floral, woody, and spicy notes that tend to get a little soapy during its long dry down.

The best part about it: it can be found really cheap throughout the world, so there's no apparent reason for not having it in your collection. Great fragrance.

dino
dino

Despite the fact that it looks like fragrance for weekends I wear it even in the office. It is great and it sharps your focus. Girls like it a lot. My suggestion is to try it with white or blue shirt.

VanAllan
VanAllan

I tried it today at 2 pm, now is 9 pm and the magic is still there...clean spicy/lemony opening (a little similar to D&G), then sweet-aromatic-floral-citrus heart, a bit like PacoRabane-XS whithout the spice notes, very safe & simple, no development through stages, not bad for the low price... rank 7/10. ☣☣

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

The bottle's simple, very classic. The price is very cheap. The scent is totally ok. The longervity is great. The base notes is sweet, soft, a little like YSL's Body Kouros or JPG's La Male -> You should try it, for sure.

Uomo? by Moschino 4.12 out of 5 based on 373 ratings and 74 user reviews

Moschino Uomo Eau De Toilette Natural Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Moschino Uomo Eau De Toilette Natural Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Moschino Uomo Eau De Toilette Natural Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Moschino Uomo Eau De Toilette Natural Spray 125ml 4.2oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Moschino Uomo? fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Moschino Uomo?, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Uomo? by Moschino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Uomo? by Moschino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.