Designers » M » Floral « Groups

My Melody Dreams Muelhens for women

My Melody Dreams Muelhens for women
dislike

aldehydic

My Melody Dreams by Muelhens is a Floral fragrance for women. My Melody Dreams was launched in 1979. Top notes are aldehydes, gardenia, peach, hiacynth and lemon; middle notes are carnation, orchid, orris root, jasmine, ylang-ylang and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Aldehydes Gardenia Peach Hiacynth Lemon

Carnation Orchid Orris Root Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Oakmoss Cedar

Jubilee Bouquet
White Jasmine

My Melody Dreams Fragrance Reviews

Superman9
Superman9

Love it very much, the powdery smell it not overpowering, strong but there is an air of freshness I felt.. The bottle is very cute too..

redfraggle

There was also a Musk-Version of MMD.

My first Perfume in 1991... loved it since. Friendly,
warm & charming. It is so sad they discontinued it.

Pitchlara
Pitchlara

What a pity, Muelhens perfumes are discontinued.
Please somebody knowledgable advise me notes composition info about perfume Amun by Mulehens?
Sorry it is not the review about My Melody Dreams, but nowhere else to ask this question.
When I was a teen, I was so facsinated by the bottle,the box and exotic scent of the perfume at some import goods shop, and it took nearly 30 years to get the one by a shear luck :) My bottle bears the famous painting from ancient Egypt that depicts King Tut's lovely wife is putting fragrant oil on to the King's shoulder.
And this deep, intoxicating,sweet but non-invasive, alluring smell is very special.

kayasica
kayasica

This reminds me of my childhood. My mother had in on her her shelf, but she didn't like the scent, so it just stood there for years. I was always fascinated by the perfume and used it everywhere on my toys, stuffed animals and dolls. When she finally discarded the bottle, it was only one third full.

I wish I still remember how it smelled! :(

Arome Sara
Arome Sara

This was my first perfume,
This was the once my beloved scent, there was me and I bought it on Ebay for sinful money but it was a closed tester Spray (original scent is made only with screw cap) so the smell is good.

This was my first perfume too :) I was very very young then and it was aiming at very young girls. I would like to try it today again to see what I think of it today :)

TiaTia
TiaTia

This was my first perfume! I was nine years old and got it as a present! I loved it, it is light, like you just had a shower! and I was so proud of it ;-)
still makes me smile when I see the bottle in my perfume collection

Kellemes illatu lady
Kellemes illatu lady

My first parfume when I was 14 yrs old. I wish Muelhens never discontinued.

guest_Pavlína

Omlouvám se, dá se sehnat, ale jen v Američce a za děsně hříšné prachy. Je to děs, když si vzpomenu, že před 23 lety jsem si ji kupovala za 360,-Kčs ;-).

guest_Pavlína

Tohle je vůně mého mládí. POužívala jsem ji tak před 23 lety. Naprosto jedinečná. Velká škoda, že se nedá sehnat.

guest_Kater-Lysator
guest_Kater-Lysator

Habe dieses Parfüm geliebt,warum gibts das nicht mehr??????Ich wills zurück!!!!

guest_milos
guest_milos

moja žena už 10 rokov pátra po tomto parfume. Nikde ho nepredávajú. Určite by si ho kúpila. Je to nádherná vôňa.

Need to be put back on production! When I met my wife at Germany, this was the fragrance she was using. Would love to give her a bottle for our Anniversary, please Wilhelm Muelhens...

ComfyCat
ComfyCat

My Melody Dreams was my first fragrance ever. It was a christmas gift when I was about 12 years old and I still would love that scent if it was still available :-(

My Melody Dreams was a fresh comfortable fragrance with a clean and innocent feel to it, the bottle design fitted perfectly to the scent, shiny and clear, some blue ribbon around it and a little picture of a blue flower. I was neither heavy nor headache inducing but light and airy with a good staying power and medium sillage.

Actually I even liked it better than the Oilily kids fragrance of that time, which appeared to sweet and soapy to me, wheras My Melody dreams was dreamy clear with a hint of flowers.

I remember a lot of hyacinth and greens and fresh air on a bed of light and creamy woods. For nice girls I would say, nothing naughty in there.

Sadly it has been discontinued, Charlie smells a little bit like it, but it's less on the softer side, it's more edgy I'd say.

guest_musu54
guest_musu54

my melody je vona na ktoru nikdy nezabudnem,prosim,prosim vrate tuto nadherne jemnu kvetinovu vonu na pulty,ta vona je ako sen na ktory sa nada jednoducho zabudnut

guest_scent lover
guest_scent lover

I had it back in the 80s. I have no idea if it is still on the market but i never see it. i remember it was very sweet and fragrant and can't forget how it smelled.

guest_Vivi
guest_Vivi

Pls get it back!!I love it..was one of my first scent i did buy as i was around 13 years old...i want it back!!!

delphine67
delphine67

When I whas little my grandmother gave me a bottle of this fume for my BD.Its smelled nice flowery

Ich komme aus der Slowakei und ich habe keine Möglichkeit dieser Parfum zu kriegen. Bitte helfen sie mir, egal was das kostet.

guest_ComfyCat
guest_ComfyCat

Loved it in my teens, sadly it is discontinued but i found Revlons Charlie makes a good alternative, a bit sharper but almost the same (though i would prefer the cute my melody dreams bottle

guest_jasmin
guest_jasmin

ich möchte my melodi wieder bitte bitte muehlens.Warum gibt es nicht mehr?MY MELODİ war ein geschenk von meine freundin als ich 18 war jetz bin ich 42 jahre alt aber my melodi ist immer noch in meinem herz bitte muehlens wieder my melodi

guest_simona
guest_simona

Dasar das erste Parfuem das mir meine Mutti gekauft hat als junges Maedchen.
Gibt es wohl nicht mehr?
Schade.
Erinnert mich an meine erste Liebe ....

SandraS
SandraS

I had it in the 80s I think.

I remenber the charming box that closed with a flower effect and the lovely smell. Nothing remarcable but totally endearing and charming for a teenager.

Suited all ages and lifestyles, had weak stayng power on me.

Lolly007
Lolly007

Ich hatte es auch mal ende der 70er Jahre.
Es war ein ganz bezaubernder Duft.
Heute gibt es den Duft nicht mehr.

I had it also times end the 70's.
It was a completely charmful smell.
Today there is not the smell any longer.

My Melody Dreams by Muelhens 4.38 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Muelhens My Melody Dreams fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Muelhens My Melody Dreams, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify My Melody Dreams by Muelhens. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of My Melody Dreams by Muelhens represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.