Designers » M » Oriental Woody « Groups

Alien Eau Sublime Mugler for women

Alien Eau Sublime Mugler for women
dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 105

Alien Eau Sublime, announced as an energetic, luminous and comfortable scent, opens with a combination of lemon, orange, mandarin, galbanum and solar flowers. Jasmine in the heart is complemented by cherry blossom, tiare flower and heliotrope, while in the base cashmere is joined by woody vetiver and white amber.It will be available as a 60 ml Eau de Toilette. Alien Eau Sublime was launched in 2017.

Lemon Orange Mandarin Orange Galbanum Solar notes

Jasmine Heliotrope Tiare Flower Cherry Blossom

Cashmeran Vetiver White Amber

Alien Sunessence Edition Saphir Soleil
Alien Eau Luminescente

Alien Eau Sublime Fragrance Reviews

Kione
Kione

I feel like this is is a child-friendly Alien. The original and flankers I got are too heavy and sexy to be around kids in my opinion; and this is just perfect. It has the Alien DNA but much softer and the citrus reminds me of baby cologne. I only apply a couple if sprays on my hair as I don't like smelling strong around my baby, and it just works.

OlfactoryLover
OlfactoryLover

It opens with Alien EDP mixed with a lime smelling citrus but quickly settles down. The jasmine stands out the most in my opinion. Pretty :)

beavisbonce
beavisbonce

It's in house of Fraser right now 15 Feb

pinkalpaca

It will be launched officially on february 24! can't wait.

Michylaka
Michylaka

Is this even released yet? I am excited to give it a test. It sounds lovely for the Summer. I can't believe people are knocking something they have no idea about. Typical.

deb.martinez
deb.martinez

Exactly! ;-)

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

Just smell it. Love it or hate it. Buy it or move along. Duh.

Papavero0
Papavero0

And now we reached sheer madness having introduced solar notes for a perfume :) I do have an idea of what a 'solar' quality, not note, would mean in a scent, but, dear God, actually introducing it as a note...hm... Let's stay sane. You have to have a good sense of humor to appreciate this novelty :)

pinkalpaca

I am so excited for this fragrance. The notes are similar to those of Alien Eau Extraordinaire (my favourite thanks to its optimistic, warm and seductive scent). I think this one will be similar to it, with a much more citrus-y feel, of course. Does anyone know the actual release date? Or at least the month?

Bodda89
Bodda89

We live in a world with people that can smell the sun
watch out for burnt nostril hair

Solar notes are in bright summery notes, like tiare, neroli, jasmine..Mugler does that to perfection.

MysticRose
MysticRose

I find it rather hilarious that 'solar notes' are a thing, since the Sun is a big ball of gas (which generally don't have a smell), and nobody has gotten close enough to know what it smells like.

emmahlou
emmahlou

@mirul; they're meant to replicate the feeling of the warmth of the sun.

mirul
mirul

how solar notes smell like?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mugler Alien Eau Sublime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mugler Alien Eau Sublime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Alien Eau Sublime by Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Alien Eau Sublime by Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mugler Angel Muse Christian Dior Poison Girl Escada Especially Escada Elixir Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree Lancome La Nuit Tresor Paco Rabanne Olympea Valentino Valentino Donna Paco Rabanne Olympéa Intense Mugler Angel Étoile des Rêves Burberry My Burberry Black Nina Ricci L’Extase Elie Saab Le Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Burberry My Burberry Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Versace Crystal Noir Carolina Herrera Good Girl Lanvin Avant Garde