Designers » M » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Yacht Man Metal Myrurgia for men

Yacht Man Metal Myrurgia for men
dislike

Yacht Man Metal Myrurgia for men Pictures

Yacht Man Metal by Myrurgia is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Yacht Man Metal was launched in 2005. The fragrance features citruses, spices, musk and woodsy notes.

Citruses Spices Musk Woodsy Notes

Adidas Victory League
Cuba Blue

Yacht Man Metal Fragrance Reviews

newbee3114
newbee3114

I think this is the best out of the Yacht man line up, it is sweet and bold all in one. The price is great, i bought mines for under $20 bucks for a 3.4. will recomend. Good fragrance to wear on a night cap with friends or that significant other. I give it a 8 out of 10....

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

A nice summer breeze scent. Lots of citrus and musk. I don't reach for it but it lasts 4 hours. What more do you want for a 10 dollar frag? Very inoffensive and better than some of the Gucci releases for sure. It won't dazzle you but for the price it's kinda hard to complain.

mwendia
mwendia

was well impressed by the way it smells but not so with its longevity....im now lookin for a similar smell but with way more longevity and silage!any advice is welcomed....

used this a while back and i must say was very impressed by its smell a 9/10 by the way..tho was pretty dissapointed by its poor longevity! so now im on the hunt for a similar smelling cologne with ten tyms the yacht metal longetivity...any ideas1?

mrmyers22
mrmyers22

In my honest opinion, it smells like Chanel Allure Sport with suntan lotion in it.
When I want my place to smell like CAS, I just spray this instead of spraying my expensive bottle of Chanel. I might of gotten it for under 10 bucks.....but pass!

tacoataco
tacoataco

omg (second)

like yacht blue it´s very pooooooooooooor

i´ve tried to melt this 2 like someone said here but ... nothing happens

just less than €5 ... thanks god

esteban747
esteban747

My first impresion was : well, nothing new under the sun...
This fragrance is really nice but nothing beyond that. Musk, powdery with a bit of citrus.
Yesterday I bought Tous Man, and in my opinion they share the similar dry down, except that tous fragrance has more character and is a little more complex.

Msanders7
Msanders7

Okay. I bought this because I got it for $5. The bottle looked pretty awesome and high quality for only $5. I figured this would be a disappointment because of the price. Boy was I wrong. This stuff smells awesome. Very clean and professional. I do get the spicy citrus notes and it gets musky on the Drydown. Again, amazing scent VERY impressed. Guys, buy this one it's worth it. I would say I wear this at least twice a month, more in the summertime.

josueanibal
josueanibal

A Great Cologne To Have. Reminds Me Of Curve Crush Which I Also Have. But Definitely One Of My Favorites.

vikas
vikas

This smells exactly like Chanel Allure Homme Sport.. the citrus fades away into the musk & spice pretty fast. it has that synthetic vibe to it.. not long lasting but it leaves behind a faded spicy musky tinge

mnoman
mnoman

I have it. Loved yachtman perfumes (red and blue) and thought it will be good similarly. But it is not as good as others initially. My wife loves it and she can smell after 8-10 hours.

abhinavmadan1980

Just recieved a bottle of this, tried it on my hands, full of musk and light top notes of citrus. I was looking of a more of citrus. Currently wearing polo black, would try this again tomorrow and then update as I think notes from both the fragrances are mixing into each other.
Edit: When I wear it on myself, I don't get any aqua di gio similarity, though a fellow collegue used to wear it and he smelled so much like adg. The top notes are similar to Adidas victory league I believe. The perfume has a very low longivity. A few hrs max with massive spraying on my body and shirt. Not a bad perfume though, neither lovable. Would not buy again.

abhinavmadan1980

I smelled this on a colleague , it reminded me of Acqua di gio. I immediately ordered it online. Waiting for it to be delivered.Also it costs a fraction of the price.
Lets see how this comes out to be.

Yacht Man Metal by Myrurgia 3.95 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Myrurgia Yacht Man Metal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Myrurgia Yacht Man Metal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Yacht Man Metal by Myrurgia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Yacht Man Metal by Myrurgia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Myrurgia Yacht Man Red Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Myrurgia Yacht Man Blue Cuba Paris Cuba Gold Nautica Nautica Voyage Giorgio Armani Armani Code Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Libre Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo Pour Homme Prada Infusion d`Homme Lacoste L.12.12. White Paco Rabanne Black XS Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Paris Hilton Paris Hilton for Man 1 1 Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme