Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Bronze NANADEBARY for women
dislike

cinnamon
yellow floral

Bronze is a bit naughty perfume, made from natural ingredients, that tempts and teases you with its spicy and floral notes. It opens with the notes of mandarin and ylang-ylang, jasmine and tuberose at the heart, all laid on the base of iris, cedar, cinnamon, amber and musk.

Available as 50 ml and 100 ml EDP. Bronze was launched during the 2000's.

Ylang-Ylang Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Tuberose

iris Virginia Cedar Amber Cinnamon

Noel au Balcon

Bronze Fragrance Reviews

Oamae
Oamae

What I love about this scent is the dry down. It smells as though it amps up the sweetness in your own skin chemistry, like a veil of sugar over your natural scent.

Cereza
Cereza

"Bronze" is such a delight. I've never been a fan of ylang ylang in perfumes, but here it works perfectly.
"Bronze" gives a vibe of a suntan lotion minus the coconut, it smells spicy, gourmand and very warm. It's also extremely feminine, but not in a classy way, it's more of a "college girl" perfume, if you get what I mean. The quality is very nice and the whole composition has a very natural feeling blend, none of the notes are sharp or overpowering, everything is in a perfect symphony.

The staying power was surprisingly good - more than 7 hours. Silage though is on the low side, but it's ok as this is more of a warm and cuddly scent, not a powerhouse.

nancyknows
nancyknows

Sweet and sexy. Not a lot of sillage but it lasts a long time on the skin. Makes me think of Breakfast at Tiffany's but not the Audrey Hepburn movie, the way Truman Capote wrote it (Holly was a little darker and a little more desperate). In general I don't like feminine perfumes but this is very feminine and I love it.

Nanadebary BRONZE is quite a bit racier than CLASSIC PINK. This is also an oriental perfume, but it has much more heft and complexity, with lots of flowers thrown in for good measure as well. The spiciness of BRONZE is more about cinnamon and the composition as a whole is less discernibly woody and considerably more floral with the result that I find BRONZE much more feminine than CLASSIC PINK.

BRONZE would wear well in cold weather--such as today ("28F feels like 15F" in Boston), when I am happy to have such a lovely scent wafting up the neck of my sweater. This composition has pretty big sillage and is much more of a femme fatale perfume (in keeping with the bottle design!) to my nose. The golden amber mingles with the ylang and the cinnamon to produce a very alluring aura. Recommended to those who love substantial floriental perfumes.

icekat
icekat

BRONZE is a spicy warm floral fragrance. It is perfect for fall and winter time. It reminds me a bit of a Christmas time. It must be because of the strong cinnamon presence.

The opening is spicy with bergamot and cinnamon mixed with mandarin. Cinnamon is very recognizable in this perfume right from the start. Sweet tuberose and jasmine are layered with cinnamon as the heart notes. The heart notes are warm, a bit powdery, spicy and creamy. I did not find them overpowering or too heady but very pleasant with just the right amount of sweetness and spiciness. The base notes are soft and creamy with vanilla and musky cedar woods. I do not detect much cinnamon in the base notes.

This is a pleasant and comforting fragrance for cooler months. I can see myself wearing this fragrance while sitting by the fireplace and drinking spicy eggnog. This scent has just the right amount of spices. I would classify this scent as Oriental Floral. The sillage is medium. The scent stays close to the skin and does not appear to be strong. The longevity is at least 6 hours.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about NANADEBARY Bronze fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about NANADEBARY Bronze, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bronze by NANADEBARY. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bronze by NANADEBARY represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Prada Infusion d'Iris Kai Kai Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Parfums DelRae Bois de Paradise Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Ginestet Botrytis Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Caron Parfum Sacre By Kilian Back to Black Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Diptyque Philosykos Serge Lutens Chergui Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum Serge Lutens Bois de Violette Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum