Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Classic Pink NANADEBARY for women

Classic Pink NANADEBARY for women
dislike

Classic Pink is a seductive fragrance, made from the natural ingredients. It opens with notes of bergamot and ginger, which lead to the heart made of floral jasmine, iris and sandalwood, settled on the base of vanilla and musk. It also contains notes of tangerine, nutmeg, coriander, cedar and amber.

Available as 50 ml and 100 ml EDP.

Ginger Bergamot Tangerine

Silk
Cherry Blossom

Classic Pink Fragrance Reviews

Jojo claire

This is the perfume ive been searching for!!!

Jojo claire

Its been two years since i got my sample of this from luckyscent. I finally purchased. And im loving it!! I like the "cosmetic" smell it has. It gives off an old Hollywood vibe. Sexy scent imo. Starts out very spicy and a bit strong, im good with that. Settles nice and has a very decent siliage. Im already thinking i should have a backup bottle. I do however believe this needs to be tried before you buy. It isnt for everyone. Its suits me fabulously though, in personality and body chemistry!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!

myjebo2012
myjebo2012

The scent is nice but not a strong as when I tested it. It vanishes within two hours after I apply. And never have I once replied a quality juice as this was described to be one of them. I can understand why some aren't too amused because the scent is similar to that of artemsia by Penhaglions or borderline DK's Cashmere Mist.

mudpach
mudpach

I have a bottle but not my fave fragrance. Yes, I bought because I believed the "cult" label and probably Madonna used this scent..haha..I was naive. I'm not saying it's not good but I was very disappointed. Classic, feminine scent, powderly and woody not sweet!

pixelslave
pixelslave

I had to see what all the fuss was about, so I tried a sample. At first I thought, "This is pleasant" as I experienced the low-key opening. A few moments later it turned into a monster. I have never encountered such an overwhelming assault of aldehyde--like a sledge hammer!

The only thing I can think of that would make this scent appealing is if the wearer were anosmic to the particular molecule of aldehyde this juice uses. Unfortunately, others around them may not be. In my opinion this is a very coarse composition.

alittlebrittle
alittlebrittle

Nooooo! This is another insanely popular 'cult' fragrance that I simply don't get. Good news for my pocketbook, disappointing for the dopamine receptors.

The initial punch is the exact, and I mean SPOT ON, smell of an old soap called Camay--anyone remember that one? Very cloying, powdery, soapy scent. It doesn't progress much beyond that, and the longevity is nada (so I won't have to scrub!), but does develop that Noxema w/o the eucalyptus reek. All Covergirl products had that scent back in the day, as both were created by the company Noxell. Like most of my young contemporaries in the early 80s, I used the Covergirl compact powder exclusively, even though I detested the very strong odor. I certainly don't like it any better now, and wouldn't spend 100.00 on a fragrance that emulates it.

Soap. Powder. Cheap makeup. Period.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

A rose blossom that's been powdered with a spicy talc. At first. Nanadebary Pink isn't very impressive. It's all powder to me after the initial drydown. Powder for a few hours.
You know your cosmetic bag that you've carried from purse to purse for ages and rarely clean out? It has a particular odor to it. It's an accumulation from the powders, the brushes and the make-up that's dropped to the bottom of the bag. It's not a bad smell at all. It's just a cosmetics smell. That's exactly what I smell when I smell my arm wearing Classic Pink. What a very strange perfume to smell like this. I can very easily smell this at home by opening a powder compact.
As far as the bottle...it isn't sexy, it's flat out demeaning. It's similar to some mud flaps on tractor-trailer trucks. Why in heaven's name would I want that caricature on my vanity?

Sjdaugherty
Sjdaugherty

It does smell like a covergirl compact powder!!!!! Thank u ive been trying to figure that out!! Not a bad smell, rather nostalgic. :-)

goingblonde
goingblonde

The scent is a combination of antiseptic and the the powder in a Maybelline or Cover Girl compact -

interesting but not for me .

angel6
angel6

I wore my sample today, and I like it, but did not love, I have the feeling that I would grow tired of it, I fell that it is quite strong and cloying at times.

aluhall
aluhall

I really, really wanted to love Pink. I got a sample from LucyScent and went to town with it. It started really citrusy on me, really loved that... but then I smelled the nutmeg, a bit too sharp for my taste... and finally something without not much of a character. Not something bad necessarily, it just ceases to "pow" you after a short while.
Someone who enjoys Miss Dior Cherie and J'Adore would probably enjoy this one.

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

This is definatley a bedroom scent. Too me it is comparable to Boudoir (which I also love). Very very sexy. I think pink is another good one for Valentine's Day. Gorgeous sandalwood and the combination of powdery iris and nutmeg make it absolutely irresistible.

Think pink satin sheets, lots of lace, chiffon and champagne. This face powder makeup-y scent was just made for special occasions. Old hollywood glamour that makes me think of 'Dinner at eight'. Jean Harlow would definately have worn this, you know?
On my top loves;0)

Capricious Capricorn
Capricious Capricorn

Scanned through all the reviews here and no one else seems to get what I get - a plasticy note! This plasticy scent mixed with the coriander, ginger, sandelwood, vanilla, musk, and what ever results in a most original and complex fragrance. Which I love. It smells something like a little girl's room that needs airing out and a bakery. It's like you can smell the Barbie Dolls' plastic with sugary, spicy cookies. Oh, and there's musk for sexiness. I'm on my second bottle and have gotten raving compliments on it. I have never come across anything quite like it, and I wish it a long life on the market.

silvrjuli
silvrjuli

This is my favorite scent ever. There's nothing else like it. It's sexiness in a bottle.

rosecat
rosecat

Got a sample through a friendly swap, as of course the bottle and name took my interest.
Initially I smell soft ginger spice with a soft, vanilla, sweet sandalwood & almond warmth. It's a soft and warm perfume. I kep thinking "this reminds me of something! But What?"
It took a while, and of course its "Artemisia"! But with a soft Ginger spice added to it.
I would say this is a gourmand fragrance.

onaona
onaona

I can't remember the reason this fragrance caught my attention. It wasn't the bottle, as it is quite simple and plain. It wasn't rave reviews on the forum, as it is almost never mentioned. Whatever the reason, it DID get my attention, and I'm hooked.

My nose does not easily detect the florals of this composition. There is no sweet jasmine to be found nor is there iris lurking about.

What I did find was a ginger opening with just a hint of bergamot. It quickly moves on to the heart of the matter, sandalwood, coriander and nutmeg. Not my favorite notes, but quickly becoming one of my favorite fragrances. Who knew....

Jennifer8
Jennifer8

I just got a sample of this in the mail and I am pretty much obsessed with it. To me it is beautiful, not too sweet and not too spicy. Also, doesn't give me a headache which some perfumes do. I can't wait to invest in a full bottle.

Louw
Louw

I went to great lengths to get hold of a bottle of this and, sadly, I wished I hadn't bothered. On me, it was just a milky jasmine that didn't last very long over a barely-there woody base. Definitely over-priced for what it is. Pretty bottle though.

twillocks
twillocks

I am sad because I love this but it so expensive : (

Nanadebary CLASSIC PINK is a simple, slightly sweet and spicy sandalwood scent to my nose. I also smell cedar, but the florals are shrouded by the spices and wood. I'd call this composition an oriental woody, not a floral woody musk, as the florals and the musk are pretty difficult to discern. CLASSIC PINK seems unisex to me, in part because of the detectable nutmeg note, which blends nicely with the woods.

Everything seems very well thought out and perfectly measured, but there's no real passion here. CLASSIC PINK is very smooth and likeable--with low sillage and good longevity--but may be too tame and well-behaved to please a true femme fatale such as the vixen depicted on the bottle. Something along the lines of Mauboussin HISTOIRE D'EAU might be more her speed...

guest_moi

One more thing I would like to add is that while the femme fatale bottle promises something seductive, the liquid smells very ordinary clean and mild. I would say that was my biggest disappointment with this scent. The liquid simply doesn't match the bottle.

guest_moi

Nanadebary Classic Pink is a soft, delicate scent that reminds of nice soap. It is not in any way overpowering- but mild and pleasant. But besides the soap note I can't detect anything else- maybe some spiciness but nothing that really sticks out, no uniqueness or depth.

The bottle on the other hand is beyond gorgeous. It was what made me curious about this fragrance in the first place. But I am afraid that the liquid inside of it isn't worth the price tag or the attention it gets.

One more thing worth mentioning is that the company responsible for this fragrance offers poor customer service (as in none). I have on several occasions emailed them through their official site, concerning animal testing and their whereabouts in Europe, without ever receiving a reply. I'm sorry but no matter how "niche" you think your company is- it is nothing without us customers. Safe to say I won't be purchasing any of the products. But even if the service was excellent *none* of the 3 fragrances they offer is worth the money, although I prefer Bronze over Pink.

What I consider to be a 'makeup' scent as it reminds me of the old style makeups. It's a warm, soft musk with spice and elements of vanilla/amber, very like face makeup. It dries a bit perfume-y, which means I'll keep my Courtesan and Terra di Sienna as my favorite makeup scents, but this is definitely of that wonderful ilk.

9154mf
9154mf

I find the coriander in this is quite strong, and overpowering, then it smells like a spicy soap to me. Then I can hardly detect it at all , not my cup of tea!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about NANADEBARY Classic Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about NANADEBARY Classic Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classic Pink by NANADEBARY. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classic Pink by NANADEBARY represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.