Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Green NANADEBARY for women

Green NANADEBARY for women
dislike

herbal

Green is a playful and refreshing fragrance, made from all natural ingredients. It opens with sparkling notes of bergamot and lemon, with basil and cardamom in the heart and the base of thyme, musk and vetiver.

Available as 50 ml and 100 ml EDP. Green was launched during the 2000's.

Bergamot Citruses Citron

Cardamom Basil

vetyver Musk Thyme

Kelly Caleche

Green Fragrance Reviews

AveParfum
AveParfum

You must absolutely love lemon, strong, obvious lemon, if you are going to like Green. All I detect for the longest time is lemon and mint--not basil but green mint. I love the scent of basil and was hoping it would be realistic, but it isn't. Eventually I smell some sweet cardamom and musk, and then I like it a lot more. It's an ok herbal citrus fragrance, but I'd prefer if it were more herbal and less citrus. In the vein of Annick Goutal's Eau de Sud, but I prefer the latter.

houstcs
houstcs

Just racked my brain figuring out what this smells like, Infusion D'Homme, but much less sharp. Its a very weak version, but possibly better, as the notes can be a bit overwhelming in Infusion D'Homme at times. The basil may be tricking my nose into smelling a bit of presumably synthetic iris notes.

onaona
onaona

Nanadebary is herbaceous, but in a good way. In the best way, actually! This little green princess will inspire even the most hardcore urbanite to go green. They'll want to park the car and hop on a bike, to leave the city and farm the land...starting with basil, of course :)

Basil is surprisingly appealing as a note in perfumery. Until Nanadebary Green, I would not have thought it something I would enjoy wearing. I'm thrilled to be wrong. I DO enjoy wearing this fragrance, in fact, there are days when I LOVE wearing it. Nanadebary + rainy/humid weather= a very pleasant surprise. The basil mixes with that rainy day smell, amplifies it and *sigh*....all I want to do is lay about in the grass getting soaking wet :)

It's so clean (let's thank the citrus for that little perk). It's the clean only achieved after a rain storm when everything feels and smells fresh, energized and uplifted. There is a slight sweetness in Green. I wonder which note I have to hold responsible? Basil has a delicate sweet side at times, but I think it might be the citron. Lucky us. It keeps Green this side of feminine, well within my comfort zone and with the aide of vetiver, well away from any screech or sharpness.

While Nanadebary Green is not my most favorite fragrance, it surely deserves to be someone's little green gem. She's probably standing in the rain waiting to discover it ;)

Scintillia
Scintillia

Great scent! The best of all Nanadebary's perfumes. So green and refreshing! Perfect for the hot summer! It lasts really not so long, but who cares!

Capricious Capricorn
Capricious Capricorn

This is an original, unique green with bazil and powder that somehow works very well. Been my favorate summer fragrance for years now. Just love it!

I am mystified by the classification of Nanadebary GREEN as a "made for women" perfume. This is actually a textbook "made for men" aromatic citrus cologne. Aromatic notes truly abound: basil, thyme, cardamom, nutmeg. And then there are the required citrus elements: bergamot, citron. And don't forget the vetiver!

GREEN smells refreshing, natural, and clean, but this is not by any stretch of the imagination a feminine perfume! The bottle for this one should simply omit the graphic, as it is truly misleading. But it's also a case of poor marketing, since it would turn away the very people who would really enjoy this scent!

The longevity and sillage of GREEN, too, are typical of men's colognes (poor and low). Although I should perhaps reveal that I recently devised a way for perfumers to call any, even the most dilute solution, an eau de parfum without mendacity. It suffices to count water as one of the basenotes--which it seems that some perfumers do...

Gosha
Gosha

I like this herby, aromatic, joyous essence. I like it a lot. "Playful, refreshing and sparkling" is a very good description of this scent. I absolutely agree. Every single note in this coquettishly cute scent - and yes, I think that this clean/green is coquettish - is just lovely. :-) On my skin - sadly - it doesn't last. On clothes, however, it takes on even more interesting, somehow slightly nostalgic form and seems to last quite a bit longer.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about NANADEBARY Green fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about NANADEBARY Green, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green by NANADEBARY. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green by NANADEBARY represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.