Designers » N-Q » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Amatys Parfum Fin Nabucco for women

Amatys Parfum Fin Nabucco for women
dislike

almond
Amatys Parfum Fin Nabucco for women Pictures Amatys Parfum Fin Nabucco for women Pictures Amatys Parfum Fin Nabucco for women Pictures Amatys Parfum Fin Nabucco for women Pictures Amatys Parfum Fin Nabucco for women Pictures Amatys Parfum Fin Nabucco for women Pictures Amatys Parfum Fin Nabucco for women Pictures Amatys Parfum Fin Nabucco for women Pictures

Amytis Fin Parfum celebrates the memory of the wife of the king Nebuchadnezzar II to whom he dedicated the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. Unique, sophisticated and gourmand, this perfume exudes soft and sensual presence.

Top notes: almond, coriander and heliotrope. Heart: vanilla, jasmine, honey and patchouli. Base: violet, blonde woods, musk, amber and pralines.

Available in hand-made bottles of 60 ml. Amatys Parfum Fin was launched in 1997.

Coriander Heliotrope Almond

Jasmine Patchouli Vanille white honey

Musk Amber Woodsy Notes Violet Praline

Amatys Parfum Fin Fragrance Reviews

oktober
oktober

UPDATE!!!!! I finally got a sample. Ok, my first thought that it might be similar to Armani Lei was right. But nothing to do with LVEB though.

It reminds me more of OUD SHAMASH, woody with a big load of artemisia. And it smells like olive oil a lot, let me tell you. And although I love how olive oil smells, this is not a happy combination here.

Overall, to put it short: Oud Shamash+ Armani lei+ olive oil(at power 10)

I even regret that I wasted money on a sample, it's simply... so utterly uninteresting. I wouldn't get it even if it would cost 5 euros.
_________________________________________________________

What can a perfume contain to cost this much? A 5ml sample costs 150 euros.

From the notes I see here, I imagine a combo between Armani Lei and LVEB.

lucysky
lucysky

@velb95 You're describing Nabucco's Fin scent for men, not Amatys for women.. This perfume has no citrus top notes, rose or vetiver base..

lilalina
lilalina

This is divine! I get the vanilla, honeyed almonds, violets.. Amber base with some wood and patchouli. It actually has a kind of 'green' and smoky vibe yet very soft and develops constantly.. Very beautiful.

lamers
lamers

I have bought this perfum a couple of months ago in
the hotel in dubai,it is absulutely beautiful very
disapointed that I cannot buy this in this country, if anybody knows where I can purchase this, please let me
know.

velb95
velb95

Nabucco Amytis is a very special perfume. The glorious composition and great handmade bottle with stainless steel spatula make it really different from other niche fragrances.

The compositional architecture, a finely-tuned balance of memories past and present, includes top notes of bergamot, grapefruit, olibanum and rosemary; middle notes of carnation, nutmeg, cinnamon, rose and myrrh; base notes of vetiver, guaiac wood, balsam and amber, all diffused within a fine oil base, so you can feel it for 8-9 hours, I mean: if you wear it in the evening you can still smell it very clearly next morning. Don't know, may be even more.

It's also very difficult to order, because it's very rare perfume. You should ask the Nabucco's retail customer service for the list of the perfumery stores in your country. ( [email protected] )

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nabucco Amatys Parfum Fin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nabucco Amatys Parfum Fin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amatys Parfum Fin by Nabucco. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amatys Parfum Fin by Nabucco represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Fourreau Noir Amouage Fate for Women Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Bond No 9 Chinatown Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule Ormonde Jayne Tolu Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Guerlain Nahema Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Amouage Memoir Woman Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Tom Ford Noir de Noir Serge Lutens Datura Noir Chanel Bois des Iles Amouage Beloved