Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cat Deluxe At Night Naomi Campbell for women
dislike

tropical
Cat Deluxe At Night Naomi Campbell for women Videos
Cat Deluxe At Night Naomi Campbell for women Pictures Cat Deluxe At Night Naomi Campbell for women Pictures Cat Deluxe At Night Naomi Campbell for women Pictures Cat Deluxe At Night Naomi Campbell for women Pictures

Flattered by success of her first Cat deluxe, Naomi launches an evening version of her original perfume - Cat deluxe at night, which became more intense. Flowers and exotic fruits replaced a soft peach in the heart of the composition.

The fragrance opens with green notes and refreshing fruity accords of black currant and pear. The heart notes are peony and cyclamen. The base notes are cotton, amber and woods.

The perfume was created in 2007.

Black Currant Pear Tropical fruit Pitahaya

Peony Cyclamen Floral Notes

Amber Woodsy Notes Cotton Flower Raspberry

Pure Woman
Je t`M :-)
Emotion
Flowerbomb Extreme 2013

Cat Deluxe At Night Fragrance Reviews

This perfume was perfect for my teenage years. It is a good fruity perfume but seems a little too plain for me now.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

very weak perfume, like some people say!
i like the scent when you smell it, but its not worth buying!

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

مد و نگاه منتخب به بوه ای جدید در افراد بسیار متنوع است ولی گاهن وجه مشترکی برای یک گروه سنی مشخص است که در این شیشه بکار برده که مکمل رایحه میوه دار بهمراه گلهای شادی بخش آن را کامل کرده است و بعد از فروش مدل قبلی این بار نیز برای رقابت بین دیگر ستاره های اول جهان مد و موسیقی خود را با طراحی مدرن وشاد مطرح نموده.

red gloves
red gloves

Brings back teenage memories :)

It was my signature scent back then, well at least I thought this was awesome.. it still smells quite nice to me I must say :)

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

This is just soooooo weak!!! I can barally feel it even from the bottle, and it is sure not stronger on the skin, and it last 10min on my skin and then gone. I mean come on, is it really leagal to even make a perfume that is so weak?

Edit: Ok if i put it on heavy i can feel it a little more, and then it smells good. But i would have to drown myself in this perfume to feel it and that would be very expensive!

Kitiara
Kitiara

I liked it first and bought it because of its cheap prize but at the end of the day it was rather disappointing and causing me headache easily. I used it all anyway within a year since this one is quite wearable after all - easy and wears off fast. The flower power of it was just way too intense when taking account all the lovely things it was supposed to include - I would really love to have something on which actually does smell like those fruits it is said to include. But for me it wasn't so fresh than it should be and it had quite unpleasant vanilla-like bottom scent in it, it made me think of those empty-headed teenage girls in a school's dressing room. So for me it's ok but nothing more. The bottle design is pretty horrible.

EwieBro
EwieBro

It's ok. Just another fruity floral, but it's defianly not bad!

sugar.hristova
sugar.hristova

Probably my favourite perfume! Everybody around me just love it and I find it great for romantic evenings, although I can wear it 24/7.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Compared to its innocent cousin Cat Deluxe, this one has a bit more of a kick to it and is definitely more mature and mysterious. But again the same issue faced with its staying power and scent trail...just not strong enough for my taste but again...i like my perfumes heavy like Angel or Tresor - not everyone can handle such overpowering smells. Thus, if u are looking for a juicy night perfume but just want to keep it low key - absolutely go for it...not to mention that its very affordable =)

Blodeuwedd
Blodeuwedd

Here we can see that everyone is different, and their body chemistries too. This perfume opens like sweet fruit salad with pear and peach and some punch. But after an hour or two it becomes like pheromone of pure femininity. Makes you wanna purr :) It smells like a posh cat fur, you almost can feel sparkles that lie in a warm fur of some cat-woman. Very nice.

shege.shege
shege.shege

Here's an idea: create the same perfume like this, but only it has to last much longer than this one... and you will have a winner :) let me know when you do, I'll buy it immediately :)

all in all, it's a beautiful summer perfume

Stefii2111
Stefii2111

I got it as a Valentine's day gift last year.. I loved it, and now it's all gone. :(

tsofa
tsofa

Apart from Antonio Banderas perfume, I wanted to explore a little bit more of the celebrity fragrance’s world. So, I bought a 15ml bottle of “Cat Deluxe at Night” for testing.

To me, this perfume is inoffensive, easygoing, and safe to wear, not only at night, but during the day as well. At first, I immediately detected the pear note but could not detect the black currant. Then, it developed into a woodsy perfume with a hint of amber. The peony note was as well slightly noticeable. Its sweetness makes it very likable, but according to me, it’s not something special, even for a celebrity perfume. Overall, I think it’s a nice perfume for starters. The longevity was a little bit over the average on the skin, but on the clothes it lasts well.

One thing learned from this perfume? Never to judge a perfume from its creator or brand name, but on how it smells! I had fallen to this trap a lot of times.

My husband also liked it. At first, when he smelled it, he thought I was chewing some gum. But, when he found out that it was actually the perfume I was wearing, he told me that he was in the mood for sweets! My sweet!

crystal999
crystal999

I still have this one,but I can't use it anymore.The smell is really good ,but on me it smells like plastic:/

Vamy69

I love this. I think this is perfect for a summer evening. Maybe even into fall. The black currant makes it really smell seductive. Nicely done Naomi!

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

I love it, but it doesn't last 5 minutes on my skin.......I will only purchase this one on clearance

zusi005
zusi005

This is a fantastic fruity perfume. I love this smell.

Piratka
Piratka

The only fault is that it doesn't last :( but smells great.

laoonatic
laoonatic

It's a nice scent, but the lasting power is very weak. Also it hasn't made a lasting impression on me, no strong impact, not to say that it is not a night fragrance. However, i ADORE the bottle -- it's simply gorgeous and so glamorous.

Vamy69

Delicious...warm, sexy and flirty. Love it!

redred
redred

I love it. Its mysterious, yet fresh. Comfortable and warm.

liat
liat

I agree with MoietToi and Aeternitas. It's a fruity-plastic sort of scent, much more beachy than a night fragrance.

orchidlover
orchidlover

I'm not a Naomi fan, only this one and Seductive Elixir I like.

It reminds me Escada Ibiza hippie. I smell raspberry in it, and I don't think that it is a night frag at all.
But very nice, and also not cheap smell, I really appreciate it.
There's something in it, a note, which makes this frag more than an usual summer-fruity frag but I don't know which one.
I like that this scent is not a girlish one.
Very good job!

sasadeen
sasadeen

I totally fell in love with this scent when I first sniff. So fruity and it's cute both bottle and scent. However, I think it's smell close to J.Lo Live Luxe.

little Cinderella
little Cinderella

So cute bottle! And nice smell to, but not very long lasting on my skin. I gave it to my sister and on her it lasts much longer... Damn,it's not fair! :)

Trvevil
Trvevil

This isn't night fragrance at all. To me - it's summer in my country. Damn yes! It smells fruity and so summery to me. I used to work for botanical garden and there's it all - apples, black currant, strawberry.. etc. So it's actually smells like sun warmed black currant bush. Lol

MoietToi
MoietToi

My friend wears this scent and it suits her actually. So on her it smells like a fruit sallad from heaven. But on me it smells like a plastic fruit sallad from hell. I mean I can smell the pear in the begining but then it just smells like cheap smelling plastic. I didn't have too high expectations at all. But I am still puzzled about how it can smell so good on my friend and so bad on me.

lucy77
lucy77

i think this scent is sweet, fresh and flowery its really a good summer scent, i like it.....i will buy it

guest_maria ignacia
guest_maria ignacia

necesito comprar este perfume cat deluxe, es realmente exquicito, me lo trajeron de alemania y no se si aca en chile sea posible encontarlo si Alguien me puede ayudar por favor me envia un mail a mignacia007@hotmail.com

Allegra
Allegra

It's soft, fresh, cheerful and fruity in a very pleasant way. Not sexy and seductive (as night in it suggests) so I'm just wondering why it is connected with the N-word in the first place. One of my favourites in floral fruity -group, though.

Leukothea
Leukothea

In the beginning its promissing, but after 15 minutes it turns into something non pleasant.. i dont know what it is, but on my skin its a disaster!

Surreal
Surreal

You can really tell there's black currant in it. It's fresh and nice for summer. Plus amazing lasting power!!

lia006
lia006

With a very pleasant, sweet fragrance. Rather youthful fragrance. The true one, that not the most lasting perfume, but is worth it to test. Let nobody omit it.

Marianne
Marianne

I don't think it's a night perume, either. It's similar to the Escada summmer fragrances, but nothing special. I used to like Naomi Campbell's fragrances a lot, but my taste has changed. They seem so simple and cheap to me.

guest_best.
guest_best.

ich love it VERY much,it's my favourite of the 20 parfums that i have got.

Hopeakettu
Hopeakettu

I think this isn't "plastic" at all. It's fresh, but still mysterious. I definitely like this perfume, though I am very selective of my fragrances.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

I really hate Naomi Campbell's perfumes. They all have something a bit plastic about them. I had a sample to this one and it's like a cute plastic scent for a cute plastic barbie. It's girly, and it's definitely fruity, but just seems composed of something very fake. And this one doesn't seem like much of a night fragrance but more of a beachy sunset fragrance.

Cat Deluxe At Night by Naomi Campbell 3.71 out of 5 based on 283 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe At Night fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe At Night, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cat Deluxe At Night by Naomi Campbell. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cat Deluxe At Night by Naomi Campbell represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.