Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cat Deluxe At Night Naomi Campbell for women
dislike

tropical
Cat Deluxe At Night Naomi Campbell for women Videos
Cat Deluxe At Night Naomi Campbell for women Pictures Cat Deluxe At Night Naomi Campbell for women Pictures Cat Deluxe At Night Naomi Campbell for women Pictures Cat Deluxe At Night Naomi Campbell for women Pictures

Flattered by success of her first Cat deluxe, Naomi launches an evening version of her original perfume - Cat deluxe at night, which became more intense. Flowers and exotic fruits replaced a soft peach in the heart of the composition.

The fragrance opens with green notes and refreshing fruity accords of black currant and pear. The heart notes are peony and cyclamen. The base notes are cotton, amber and woods.

The perfume was created in 2007.

Black Currant Pear Tropical fruit Pitahaya

Peony Cyclamen Floral Notes

Amber Woodsy Notes Cotton Flower Raspberry

Pure Woman
Viola del Nepal

Cat Deluxe At Night Fragrance Reviews

nvenus
nvenus

Based on the notes, I thought it would be "super" unique but it's actually ordinary... I'm not sure about the base; how it as after 10-30mins but the opening wasn't something new or special.

I'll give it another try but I don't expect anythig anymore

camden-girl
camden-girl

Interesting name "cat" deluxe , the latest info about Hollywood and models is that many celebrity's are under mind control or mk ultra trauma based mind control. A sex kitten or cat alter is common in anyone exposed to mk ultra. ( Marilyn Monroe had cat /sex kitten alters).
Naomi may well be a victim of this and her perfume name choice seems to be a double meaning.
Look up mk ultra sex kitten cat alters in Hollywood stars !!!

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fragrance Review For Cat Deluxe At Night

By Naomi Campbell

Black Currant Pear Tropical Fruit Pitahaya

Peony Cyclamen Floral Notes

Amber Woods Cotton Flower Raspberry

Fellow fashionista and sista Naomi Campbell went from fashion model to fashion designer/CEO of her own clothing line and fragrance line. This is a woman I admire for having pursued her dreams and made it all on her own, stuck to her guts and worked hard to achieve the American dream. Now when it comes to her fragrances no one is more impressed than I. I enjoyed her debut scent Naomi Campbell and also the flanker Naomimagic. This fragrance is not as complex as her first frag which is as remarkable as any of the floral woodsy scents of the 80's, but it's not bad. This is a light and fun perfume for girls who are just starting to wear perfume. It is very youthful and pretty. The purple packaging and the design of the bottle is very cute and looks good in any young perfumista's dresser table.

The fragrance begins with nondescript fruit scents. It sort of smells like kiwi (not listed) and orange, but it's heavier on a pear scent and grapes, lots of grapes courtesy of the black currant at the top. The black currant is actually purple grapes which match the color of the packaging. If you like sweet fruit scents the way this opens is very enjoyable as far as fruit goes. Before long the raspberry at the bottom in the base comes up and it turns into a berry scent. So for me this is a fruity and berry scent which you might like if that's the kind of perfume note you seek. It is very typical sometimes but it's not meant to be taken seriously nor make a statement. Something to spritz on for your morning if you're going to school, or if you're going to your job and don't want to leave a heavy trail of scent. It's light, subtle and inoffensive. It's also great to wear as a girls night out girls only type of day: lunch, cocktail drinks, ladies night at the bar, that kind of thing.

The flowers are subtle as well and all I get is a peony. It smells like a powdery little pink flower, not a big rose, and peony is usually found in celebrity perfumes that target a younger audience. This could pass for the formula to one of the Paris Hilton perfumes, the early ones (Paris Hilton, Heiress, Dazzle). This is sweet and lovely for a girl who has her whole life ahead of her, who laughs at things she doesn't understand and who hasn't a care in the world. Sometimes it's ok to smell like that LOL

The scent of fruit and peony dries down quickly into a base of soft wood and amber. The cotton flower that is listed here as a base note behaves more like a marshmallow. It's soft and silky but the amber is at play. The amber brings everything together and smells like a soft soap. I was not impressed with the base notes and found myself enjoying the way this fragrance opens and it's peony scent and not the way it ends up as pure amber.

This is very easy to wear if you like frags like Katy Perry's Purr or Arianna Grande's first first perfume or even Snooki's perfume. Not my usual type of scent but not bad for those times when you want to smell of a sweet fruity peony, without any statement at all.

HillTop
HillTop

A wonderful good mood scent, fresh, fruity and adorable. Best of Naomi's fragrances. Brought me lots of compliments. Most I smell the base notes (cotton, amber, woods)and a slightly sweet breeze of fruits. Perfect choice for summertime when wearing a long dress, spending time with good friends and having a fruity cocktail the night. Make sure you got the nice bottle with you cause longevity is poor.

robot
robot

I used to wear this perfume when I was in high school. I remember thinking that the regular Cat Deluxe was too sweet but then trying Cat at night and loving it so much that over time I went through a few small bottles of it. It was delightfully fruity, quite rich and delicious (I guess my taste for gourmand fragrances was born early). Lasting power was poor on me, alas, and so was the sillage --which wasn't necessarily a bad thing for a girl in her teens who didn't want to draw too much attention to herself.

All in all, I think it's a very nice perfume for younger women and girls. I would probably find it a bit too straight forward now that I'm 30 --but there's nothing wrong about straight-forwardness. Cat at night is a decent, easy to wear and deliciously smelling perfume.

maitran
maitran

i love it, really really love it :-*,

AnaRamona
AnaRamona

A nice, seductive scent, I really like it.
The only problem with it is that it doesn't hold. I'm really sad about that. I always have to bring my Travalo and reapply.

anastasija777
anastasija777

I like this one, it's fruity, floral and cozy at the same time. It smells really good but it is so weak. It lasts 30 minutes on my skin and maybe 2 hours on my clothes. :/

Botte: 5/10

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Not something I expected! You can really wear this during the day. Is not too heavy. Actually is quite fruity and light.
But I think it suits better on teenagers.

This perfume was perfect for my teenage years. It is a good fruity perfume but seems a little too plain for me now.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

very weak perfume, like some people say!
i like the scent when you smell it, but its not worth buying!

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

مد و نگاه منتخب به بوه ای جدید در افراد بسیار متنوع است ولی گاهن وجه مشترکی برای یک گروه سنی مشخص است که در این شیشه بکار برده که مکمل رایحه میوه دار بهمراه گلهای شادی بخش آن را کامل کرده است و بعد از فروش مدل قبلی این بار نیز برای رقابت بین دیگر ستاره های اول جهان مد و موسیقی خود را با طراحی مدرن وشاد مطرح نموده.

red gloves
red gloves

Brings back teenage memories :)

It was my signature scent back then, well at least I thought this was awesome.. it still smells quite nice to me I must say :)

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

This is just soooooo weak!!! I can barally feel it even from the bottle, and it is sure not stronger on the skin, and it last 10min on my skin and then gone. I mean come on, is it really leagal to even make a perfume that is so weak?

Edit: Ok if i put it on heavy i can feel it a little more, and then it smells good. But i would have to drown myself in this perfume to feel it and that would be very expensive!

Kitiara
Kitiara

I liked it first and bought it because of its cheap prize but at the end of the day it was rather disappointing and causing me headache easily. I used it all anyway within a year since this one is quite wearable after all - easy and wears off fast. The flower power of it was just way too intense when taking account all the lovely things it was supposed to include - I would really love to have something on which actually does smell like those fruits it is said to include. But for me it wasn't so fresh than it should be and it had quite unpleasant vanilla-like bottom scent in it, it made me think of those empty-headed teenage girls in a school's dressing room. So for me it's ok but nothing more. The bottle design is pretty horrible.

EwieBro
EwieBro

It's ok. Just another fruity floral, but it's defianly not bad!

sugar.hristova
sugar.hristova

Probably my favourite perfume! Everybody around me just love it and I find it great for romantic evenings, although I can wear it 24/7.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Compared to its innocent cousin Cat Deluxe, this one has a bit more of a kick to it and is definitely more mature and mysterious. But again the same issue faced with its staying power and scent trail...just not strong enough for my taste but again...i like my perfumes heavy like Angel or Tresor - not everyone can handle such overpowering smells. Thus, if u are looking for a juicy night perfume but just want to keep it low key - absolutely go for it...not to mention that its very affordable =)

U can follow me on YouTube @ BeautyOnSale

Blodeuwedd
Blodeuwedd

Here we can see that everyone is different, and their body chemistries too. This perfume opens like sweet fruit salad with pear and peach and some punch. But after an hour or two it becomes like pheromone of pure femininity. Makes you wanna purr :) It smells like a posh cat fur, you almost can feel sparkles that lie in a warm fur of some cat-woman. Very nice.

shege.shege
shege.shege

Here's an idea: create the same perfume like this, but only it has to last much longer than this one... and you will have a winner :) let me know when you do, I'll buy it immediately :)

all in all, it's a beautiful summer perfume

Stefii2111
Stefii2111

I got it as a Valentine's day gift last year.. I loved it, and now it's all gone. :(

tsofa
tsofa

Apart from Antonio Banderas perfume, I wanted to explore a little bit more of the celebrity fragrance’s world. So, I bought a 15ml bottle of “Cat Deluxe at Night” for testing.

To me, this perfume is inoffensive, easygoing, and safe to wear, not only at night, but during the day as well. At first, I immediately detected the pear note but could not detect the black currant. Then, it developed into a woodsy perfume with a hint of amber. The peony note was as well slightly noticeable. Its sweetness makes it very likable, but according to me, it’s not something special, even for a celebrity perfume. Overall, I think it’s a nice perfume for starters. The longevity was a little bit over the average on the skin, but on the clothes it lasts well.

One thing learned from this perfume? Never to judge a perfume from its creator or brand name, but on how it smells! I had fallen to this trap a lot of times.

My husband also liked it. At first, when he smelled it, he thought I was chewing some gum. But, when he found out that it was actually the perfume I was wearing, he told me that he was in the mood for sweets! My sweet!

crystal999
crystal999

I still have this one,but I can't use it anymore.The smell is really good ,but on me it smells like plastic:/

Vamy69

I love this. I think this is perfect for a summer evening. Maybe even into fall. The black currant makes it really smell seductive. Nicely done Naomi!

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

I love it, but it doesn't last 5 minutes on my skin.......I will only purchase this one on clearance

zusi005
zusi005

This is a fantastic fruity perfume. I love this smell.

Piratka
Piratka

The only fault is that it doesn't last :( but smells great.

laoonatic
laoonatic

It's a nice scent, but the lasting power is very weak. Also it hasn't made a lasting impression on me, no strong impact, not to say that it is not a night fragrance. However, i ADORE the bottle -- it's simply gorgeous and so glamorous.

Vamy69

Delicious...warm, sexy and flirty. Love it!

redred
redred

I love it. Its mysterious, yet fresh. Comfortable and warm.

liat
liat

I agree with MoietToi and Aeternitas. It's a fruity-plastic sort of scent, much more beachy than a night fragrance.

orchidlover
orchidlover

I'm not a Naomi fan, only this one and Seductive Elixir I like.

It reminds me Escada Ibiza hippie. I smell raspberry in it, and I don't think that it is a night frag at all.
But very nice, and also not cheap smell, I really appreciate it.
There's something in it, a note, which makes this frag more than an usual summer-fruity frag but I don't know which one.
I like that this scent is not a girlish one.
Very good job!

sasadeen
sasadeen

I totally fell in love with this scent when I first sniff. So fruity and it's cute both bottle and scent. However, I think it's smell close to J.Lo Live Luxe.

little Cinderella
little Cinderella

So cute bottle! And nice smell to, but not very long lasting on my skin. I gave it to my sister and on her it lasts much longer... Damn,it's not fair! :)

Trvevil
Trvevil

This isn't night fragrance at all. To me - it's summer in my country. Damn yes! It smells fruity and so summery to me. I used to work for botanical garden and there's it all - apples, black currant, strawberry.. etc. So it's actually smells like sun warmed black currant bush. Lol

MoietToi
MoietToi

My friend wears this scent and it suits her actually. So on her it smells like a fruit sallad from heaven. But on me it smells like a plastic fruit sallad from hell. I mean I can smell the pear in the begining but then it just smells like cheap smelling plastic. I didn't have too high expectations at all. But I am still puzzled about how it can smell so good on my friend and so bad on me.

lucy77
lucy77

i think this scent is sweet, fresh and flowery its really a good summer scent, i like it.....i will buy it

guest_maria ignacia
guest_maria ignacia

necesito comprar este perfume cat deluxe, es realmente exquicito, me lo trajeron de alemania y no se si aca en chile sea posible encontarlo si Alguien me puede ayudar por favor me envia un mail a [email protected]

Allegra
Allegra

It's soft, fresh, cheerful and fruity in a very pleasant way. Not sexy and seductive (as night in it suggests) so I'm just wondering why it is connected with the N-word in the first place. One of my favourites in floral fruity -group, though.

Surreal
Surreal

You can really tell there's black currant in it. It's fresh and nice for summer. Plus amazing lasting power!!

lia006
lia006

With a very pleasant, sweet fragrance. Rather youthful fragrance. The true one, that not the most lasting perfume, but is worth it to test. Let nobody omit it.

Marianne
Marianne

I don't think it's a night perume, either. It's similar to the Escada summmer fragrances, but nothing special. I used to like Naomi Campbell's fragrances a lot, but my taste has changed. They seem so simple and cheap to me.

guest_best.
guest_best.

ich love it VERY much,it's my favourite of the 20 parfums that i have got.

Hopeakettu
Hopeakettu

I think this isn't "plastic" at all. It's fresh, but still mysterious. I definitely like this perfume, though I am very selective of my fragrances.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

I really hate Naomi Campbell's perfumes. They all have something a bit plastic about them. I had a sample to this one and it's like a cute plastic scent for a cute plastic barbie. It's girly, and it's definitely fruity, but just seems composed of something very fake. And this one doesn't seem like much of a night fragrance but more of a beachy sunset fragrance.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe At Night fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe At Night, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cat Deluxe At Night by Naomi Campbell. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cat Deluxe At Night by Naomi Campbell represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.