Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Cat Deluxe With Kisses Naomi Campbell for women

Cat Deluxe With Kisses Naomi Campbell for women
dislike

Cat Deluxe With Kisses Naomi Campbell for women Videos
Cat Deluxe With Kisses Naomi Campbell for women Pictures Cat Deluxe With Kisses Naomi Campbell for women Pictures

Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe With Kisses is a new fragrance by Naomi Campbell, third in a row of Cat Deluxe editions. After pink Cat Deluxe and evening Cat Deluxe At Night, the third flacon is covered with kisses.

Fragrance Cat Deluxe With Kisses is created as fresh-oriental-floral and is perfect for summer period and modern woman who likes to seduce, to play and flirt. An opening impact of freshness with citrusy-pepperish accords introduces a blend of cardamom, pink pepper and bergamot, along with fruity zest of red berries, clementine, apple and black currant. A heart of the fragrance is composed of a velvety floral bouquet of rose petals, which are a symbol of love and luxury, strengthened with scents of elegant peony and Sambac jasmine. A base brings us warm and intensive aromas of vetiver, incense and tonka, with irresistible tastiness of vanilla.

The flacon has the same shape as its antecedents and is decorated with red lips, which leave lusty, juicy kisses on the glass, with a red, fluffy pendant on the neck of the bottle. Fragrance Cat Deluxe With Kisses is available as 30ml (1 oz) edp, 15, 30 and 50ml (0.5, 1 and 1.7 oz) edt, 200ml body lotion, 200ml bath, 75ml deo spray, 150ml deo spray aerosol. The collection will arrive on the market on April 30th 2009.

Cardamom Pink Pepper Bergamot Red Apple Black Currant Clementine Raspberry Red Currant

Rose Peony Jasmine

Vetiver Incense Tonka Bean Vanilla

So…? Kiss me

Cat Deluxe With Kisses Fragrance Reviews

Jelenaa
Jelenaa

It is a nice everyday perfume, but nothing special.

raisamiruna
raisamiruna

Agree - nothing special.

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

It's just boring... All I can say - nothing special, Flowery, kind of sweet fragrance, reminds me of a cheap perfumed deodorant. There is no sillage and it doesn't last long on me either. I got it as a gift and that is the only reason I keep it. It is not my type of perfume.
I barely ever use it. It is definitelly not something I would wear on a date or on a special day.

arta.jashari
arta.jashari

at first smell i thought it is similar to devotion- gabriela sabatini wich i used to love,
but i dont like it

SheShe
SheShe

I don't like it, the beginning was promising though - spicy like a pepper with a bit metallic touch. Then the fragrance became calmer and in the end it got sweeter. Nothing special. Thankfully no incense. Actually the beginning was a bit like Absolutely Irresistible by Givenchy but lacked its class and was different.

Fragrance: 2,20/5
Lasting power - 4/5 in its class
Sillage - 3/5
Bottle - 1/5, sorry

So far this is the only Naomie scent that I at least liked a little. I'm always glad that most drugstore scents offer 15ml mini scents. Often that is enough for me. Here it was too :) I found it to be a nice scent for daytime. It had a strong strawberry note on me. It faded away quickly too. It's a scent for a good summer day that cheers you up a little - but nothing more.

Antigone
Antigone

Angrily sweet, warm like aunt. Nothing special. I always was and still am suspicious about celebrities lines. I would never recognize the scent because it is simmilar to many others.

guest_beatrix-göteborg
guest_beatrix-göteborg

today i try it and realy its very nice fragrance actueli spice and sveet in my opinion its floral-woody spice lovly something

Richnata
Richnata

I bought it. finally I have it. At the very beginning it seems to be sweet, but in a while it opens up and gives a very beautiful fragrance and I can vividly hear fruity freshness of berries mixed with some pleasantly notes of pepper and oriental shades, it is really nice and I love it.

crakky
crakky

I really love Naomi Campbell perfumes...but this one is REALLY SICKY...it is too kitschy and sweet for me...maybe on others smells awesome...but on me...bleah...(do you think if i'll try it one more time i'd like it more?! )

Sissi
Sissi

It's kitschy sexy flirty & fun this scent is a hidden treasure the opening
starts off with Red Berries with a mixuture of Black Currents with juicy
Clementine at the very tip. the spicy
Pink Pepper mingles lovely with Hot Cardamom with the middle basis of peony
Vanilla and Musk is the finishing end
also i can pickup a note of Caramel in this. I love the packaging it's Totalily
kitsch with an furry red cat wand toy motif it just genious! and i also love
the ruby red lips printed on the bottle

Perfect for Hot summer nights
Flirting and Sedution.

Kittycat
Kittycat

Well done, Naomi ;-)
Like the red berries in combination with the sweet vanilla.

ruxxy
ruxxy

When I first sprayed it on, i thought: Amor Amor and nothing else!
They have 6(!) notes in common, but Cat Deluxe With Kisses is more gentle (doesn't have that cassia woody note) and sweeter.I could clearly sense jasmine, vanilla and peony(I love these three), also a bit of tonka bean. There was something like cherry too(maybe pink pepper with those forest fruits).
Now I see that it contains cardamom and vetiver, other favorites of mine.

After the top notes evaporate, it tends to stray a bit from Amor Amor direction. Even if I'm sick of the latter, I think I like CDwK just due to those differences between it and AA.

All in all, one can't call this perfume original and long lasting, but it's acceptable for colder days.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I had a chance to try it today and I absolutely not loving it, because it smells close to Pur Blanca Blush, which I sorta don't like- it's all florals + something like dried fruits. It's very fruity at the beginning and I can't detect incense at all- there's very prominent cardamom, apple, peony, jasmine. Not my thing at all. Sometimes I detect a note from Cat Deluxe at Night (which I like better from all Cat Deluxe's), but that's all. I suggest you this if you like floral fruity fragrances for every day use- the universal ones.

alina terec
alina terec

absolutely no oriental! all floral fruity, very sweet and a bit musky at the end. nice frag for spring days

guest_Ady
guest_Ady

Hello!
I would like to ask you if you can send me a free sample item from the fragrance Catdelux with kisses from Naomi Campbell? Very many thanks!
Kind regards to everyone!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe With Kisses fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe With Kisses, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cat Deluxe With Kisses by Naomi Campbell. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cat Deluxe With Kisses by Naomi Campbell represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.