Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Naomagic Naomi Campbell for women

Naomagic Naomi Campbell for women
dislike

almond
Naomagic Naomi Campbell for women Pictures Naomagic Naomi Campbell for women Pictures

One year after a successful launch of her first fragrance, Naomi Campbell, comes another one – Naomagic – based on Naomi's personal notion of femininity. Naomi says that this fragrance was inspired by her favorite flower lily of the valley, which blooms on her birthday.

The fragrance is floral, with citrusy opening, heart created of white petals, and strong and erotic musk base. The top notes are bergamot, orange, and violet; the heart notes are lily of the valley, jasmine, white violet, Caribbean Frangipani and almond. The base notes are sandal wood, musk and vanilla.

The bottle design is reminiscent of two stones that Naomi always carries with her, as she believes that they protect her and attract people. The fragrance was created by Dorothee Piot in 2000.

Orange Green Leaves Violet Bergamot Cardamom

Heavenly Eau de Parfum

Naomagic Fragrance Reviews

diamondkite
diamondkite

Goes on like a pleasant but masculine cologne and after about 15 minutes I get the angelic almond and lily of the valley notes shining through and mingling with the minty/ citrus/ woodiness.

Laundry clean with the almonds made translucent by the LOTV. Quite an aromatic, sweet, woody, 'tonka-lite' dry down with still a whisper of the opening lingering from afar. No vanilla on me, but maybe it's just adding that wisp of sweetness? This is an interesting clean, smooth, aromatic, nutty fragrance on me. Verrrry interesting and enchanting... and a bit futuristic too.

Edited to say: This also reminds me of Jean Paul Gaultier 'Le Male' which I wore for a while, years back - if Armani 'Lei' is a sister to 'Naomagic', then 'Le Male' is definitely a male cousin.

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

I can feel the sweet almonds from it. In fact it smells like that white wedding candies, haha!
Is sweet but is for sure for mature women.

Sanza
Sanza

It was my birthday present 13 years ago. I got it from a very special person so I fell in love with this fragrance. I was pretty shocked when it was sold out. Have you seen the prices on ebay?!?
When I was looking for dupes I found many reports of Armani "She". I have to say, that it is similar and a good alternative for Naomagic. Not the same but very nice.
I also tried a dupe from FM Group.... but that was very disappointing!

Pinnacos
Pinnacos

That bottle looks like some kind of case for a contraceptive device. Unfortunate design.

energia
energia

Naomagic is better than Armani Lei. It is more soft, feminine and does not have that masculine note that Lei has. Also, Lei fades very quickly, this one lasts a long time.

Please bring it back... :(

Serafit
Serafit

I am missing this fragrance :( I lov it very much..

Kodi
Kodi

Naomi, i'm despeeratly asking you to give us back Naomagic or something very similar! It was a huge mistake to discunted.

lulu69
lulu69

i love the bottle too <3

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

This is the best perfume from Naomi Campbell. It's powdery, sharp but feminine at the same time. I can smell almond and lily-of-the-valley very strong. I think this perfume is perfect only for special occasion because it's too classy and too elegance for everyday use. :D

The lasting power is unbelievable. It stays on my skin for days.
It's pretty sad to know that this perfume is discontinued but at the same time it makes me feel so proud even more to have this perfume in my wardrobe. XD

Eicher
Eicher

Very warm and powdery scent. I cannot smell any lilly-of-the-valley in it. My chemistry brings up especially the vanilla and almond. Pretty masculine though. Perfect for Autumn/Winter.
I would not compare it to Love etc. of The Body Shop. I have it too, and to my senses, it smells completely differently. Love etc. is more spicy and has no balmy, powdery scent. Both perfumes are great, though!

Moukka
Moukka

This reminds me about my teenage. I bought Emporio Armani Lei by accident and it smells very similar. Nowadays I prefer Lei because it's easier to find and much cheaper. Scent is close enough to Naomagic.

Glückskind
Glückskind

This smells like Emporio Armani Lei! Love them both!

mamufa
mamufa

absolutely unforgettable... warm... sexy...
not for a teenager
but for a 25+ it it a perfect weapon for a date

cocobella
cocobella

i am so sad that this one has been discontinued. it was one of the best celebrity fragrances ever. my mom always used this one and she smelled just gorgeous. i do not really get the similarity to armani she (unfortunately).
i think this one is/was a comforting scent, well belanced and not too strong. the lasting power was pretty good.

Jellybean
Jellybean

fresh powdery floral, almonds and hint of citrus. cool scent for winter/fall. I find dry down to be quite exact as Naomi Campbell perfume minus sweet notes. lasting power 6 hours!

lara0905
lara0905

Unique, impressive composition! Sensual, calming infusion of the notes, perfectly composed from the opening until the drydown.

I think, every european members of the Fragrantica knows Palmolive Aroma Therapy shower gel(purple color). Naomagic smells exactly like this shower gel. Sensual, calming, soothing fragrance, very unusual, the best celebrity scent ever.

I tried many of Naomi's perfumes but in the end always get rid of them both. Just one exeption left in my collection: Naomagic.:)

For me this is the most purple scent in the world.(Maybe because this shower gel color is purple...):)It's misterious,extraordinary, deep and subtly enticing.Unfortunately it's discounted.:(

Ouch!
Ouch!

I kinda like this, I had no idea what to expect from Miss Campbell but...I managed to get a sample randomly so....I wore it for a day.

As some people have said, it starts out a little like Armani "She". A kind of fresh, youthful feel.

This changes though somewhat throughout the drydown and it becomes a tropical-ish smell with an element of synthetic plastic, which actually works. It's slightly unusual...but I like it. The tonka is what's powering the pasticy vibe, I love tonka and it's quite strong in this blend.

It settles down really nicely, it becomes a very wafty scent, it's around you and its there but it's not uber massive in the sillage department. Kind of a second skin scent.

Not a keeper for me but I'm glad I got tot try it, I was wondering what could be contained in the strange white pebble bottle.

marcela86
marcela86

Actually this is a nice, classic parfume, but it's too sweet and overwelming.Too much vanilla and spices to my nose, but the flowers are well mixed. I like the way it develops on skin, become nicer in time. Not my favorite, but I don't hate it either.

XSX
XSX

delphine67 I suggest you compare it to Emporio Armani Lei. It is a copy of that perfume, for sure. Not a fan of either of them though

delphine67
delphine67

a very soft and powdery scent.Its not a ordinary perfume.I dont know wich to compare it with

seventh
seventh

REminds me of snow. Actually I love wearing it in winter. It is indeed a beautiful fragrance but they killed it. It's not in production anymore. :(

Lena S
Lena S

Actually I had never been interested in frags by NC but once tested this one just by chance and was captivated by this scent absolutely.
I think the key word to describe Naomagic would be "unusual". It is not strong at all but is still impossible not to be noticed due to its individuality.
According to the description lily-of-the-valley is the centre of the composition. It seems to be true but you still don't feel this note as a dominant one. The smell of white flowers is enriched with almond. The almond is rather strong in Naomagic (that is a plus for me). The base is rather powdery than warm, very tender and feminine; for my perception, vanilla gives the main position away to woody notes.
I agree that the whole composition can be defined as floral, but so special floral, very different from others within this group. To express its peculiarity I can say that I generally consider woody scents to match me the best but Naomagic could persuade me to depart from my woody concept.

P.S. It certainly needs time to get on with this frag.
I heard some comparisons like "soap" or "old furniture" - all those are quite just. Be ready to remember both of soap and old furniture. But if you give it some more try you have a chance to discover its fascination.

claudia_23
claudia_23

i don't like naomy campbell as a person and also as a model but lets not get into the details and talk about the perfume.....the perfume is actually good very powdery and vanilla smell, sweet comforting,i think is the best when you are wearing a casmir white sweater. i feel on the base a sweet amber but in genberal a i can say is very powdery

civita
civita

i have it this scent parfum by naomi..i love it in summer days ,very powdery and soft smell,this scent is magical indeet

Szonja
Szonja

Really love this perfume! It reminds me of Hugo Boss Pure Purple because the almond scent is so strong. Anyway it's a very clean, modern, but feminine fragrance. Suggested for women who feel themselves mature in mind, because it is not a sweet and cute fragrance. The white color is very expressing for the scent. I bought the 75 ml Deodorant Natural Spray but it lasts for so long for its price, for about 3-4 hours which is absolutely not bad when speaking about a 12$ celebrity perfume!
The drydown note is soo pleasant too, warm, natural, sweet vanilla scent.
One of the best celeb fragrances, I agree. Its a pity that the production has been stopped.

Madhavi
Madhavi

Lovely Parfume smels good

kayka
kayka

i have nice memories about this fragrance :)

vertigo
vertigo

True, it's very similar to Emporio Armani Lei by Giorgio Armani.

It is oriental-floral for me.
Intensive, nuzzling, sensual.

For women that like to be noticed and admired.

Lady Macbeth
Lady Macbeth

All fluffy and girlish, smells like a pudder-box and soap. Clean and a bit strong on a first ''smell'' but afterwards leaves a very nice and girly-sweet impression. Seems to me it goes best with white and baby-pink clothes on, in everyday use (work, coffie with friends..)

amanda
amanda

i agree that its its similar to armani, but stronger and sharper

Marianne
Marianne

Smells very much like Giorgio Armani she, but not as refined.

guest_bois
guest_bois

so good, definitelly one of best celebrety perfumes ever.

2007

Naomagic by Naomi Campbell 3.89 out of 5 based on 192 ratings and 32 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Naomi Campbell Naomagic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Naomi Campbell Naomagic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Naomagic by Naomi Campbell. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Naomagic by Naomi Campbell represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.