Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

dislike

caramel
coconut
Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell for women Pictures

Perfumes by Naomi Campbell are worth paying attention to because they are good quality, modern and unique. That is why they are so popular, not just because of Naomi, but because of the scents alone. Naomi Campbell is her first perfume made by Ursula Wandel in 1999. The top notes bring a fruity-floral cocktail, sweet, fresh and exotic – orange blossom, peach, coconut, bergamot, mandarin, magnolia and thin spicy red pepper note. The heart reveals rose, tuberose, heliotrope, jasmine and lily of the valley. The base is powdery sweet and musky, made of caramel, benzoin, cedar, sandalwood, amber, Tonka, oppopanax and musk.

Magnolia Orange Blossom Coconut Mandarin Orange Pimento Peach Star Anise Bergamot

Floral Notes Tuberose Jasmine Heliotrope Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Opoponax Musk Benzoin Vanilla Caramel Cedar

Winter Kiss
Benetton Hot

Naomi Campbell Fragrance Reviews

Lidell
Lidell

Naomi Campbell nicely balances between a sultry -excuse me- cheap whore gourmand and an elegantly powdery, decently feminine balm.
One of my 'still a keeper, but for a different reason' childhood scents.
This puts an emphasis on my heels and lipstick, alltogether reminds me of being a woman (yes, it's a real pro for a genderqueer soul :)).

carolien1978
carolien1978

Used to wear this one when I just met my lover! It's a very warm, sexy and indulging parfum. A good one for a nog so very high price. On my skin it's very heavy (light skin, blond hair ) I think maybe I'll buy it again some day. A good one for end of winter when you're wanting summer to come!

Kara712
Kara712

I like this one too. Tried it on a piece of paper in a store, I don't know how it would feel on my skin but liked it a lot. I noticed that it has an EDP and an EDT version. Also, it has a deodorant spray version of 75 ml. So if the sillage doesn't satisfy you, you can refresh it with the deodorant spray from time to time, maybe keep it in a little drawer at work ^_^
A sweet scent from what I felt, really nice and cute.
I found this sweet, not really floral, but, as I said, I tried on a piece of paper, not on my skin. Maybe it blends into a floral scent on the skin but I wouldn't know.
I think it can be used in daytime but with precaution, don't put a lot on.
The bottle is sooo whateverish. Nothing special. But I don't care a lot about that so... :)

Jillmcshaw1
Jillmcshaw1

Spraying this one on, I didn't get what I expected, which was gooey vanilla sweetness. Instead I found a fresh powdery heliotrope scent, with an almost sharp floral note, that I really can't put my finger on. This fragrance has a very vintage feel, with the talcum powder but manages to liven things up with subtle hints of sweetness. This smells nothing like other caramel fragrances, Fancy or Candy, so be forewarned. It's got a little musk. But overall this is a very fresh powdery fragrance, great on it's on but better layered with other linear fragrances (I tried it with BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar). A great affordable option for beginner's heliotrope, if you love this you are ready to try and really must try Guerlain L'Heure Bleue.

odisse
odisse

This scent has a note that I just can't stand. I so wanted to like this but I can't get through that sticky note :(

Emilia88
Emilia88

I am surprised that this scent doesn't have more "I love it"s.
It smells way mote luxurious than most celebrity scents. I probably would never have guessed that it is a celebrity scent had I not known that it is.
It's not sickly sweet like Britney and Paris' fumes, although it has some sweetness to it.
I get a lotion-y black pepper, sugary vibe from this one. It smells like a high end body lotion, but stronger. It opens up quite peppery and citrusy sweet, and then mellows down to a lovely balmy sweet pink pepper. On my skin, at least. I also get some sort of yellow floral, and the tonka bean is very prominent the first hour after application.
It has better staying power than some of my high end perfumes.
Will have to repurchase this as my purse sized bottle is almost empty.
I think this works both as a day and evening scent, but I would want something "darker" for fall and winter. Although i suspect many women would consider this one too heavy for spring/summer.
I get absolutely NO coconut at all, but I'm completely fine with that. :)

Mici2912
Mici2912

Beautiful,long-lasting,feminine to me more winter fragrance.Smells like vanilla,caramel and coconut,all my favourite scents :) I love it!

love45
love45

Oh man! This perfume has everything I love in a perfume! Caramel, coconut, Tonka bean, vanilla, amber...I think I will get a sample of it first before I buy as opposed to blind buy! Sometime all these notes combined could go left but it sure looks yummy! :)

No True Scotsman
No True Scotsman

I have genuine ethical issues with Naomi Campbell and I would *never* buy her fragrances - even though some of them aren't bad.

Having said that I was gifted this for my eighteenth birthday when it first came out, and I didn't have the moral objections then that I have now. I remember rather enjoying it. I did wear it at times and it is a very smooth, warm scent that's remarkably interesting while being very likeable. Yes it is sweet, of course, but it's not headache-inducing. It sits quietly and seductively in the background.

I lost the bottle ages ago and didn't like it enough to replace it. Now, between Ms Campbell repeatedly assaulting staff and accepting blood diamonds from a tyrant, I refuse to buy any of her products. But I'd reluctantly recommend to someone on a budget looking for a yummy-sweet scent that smells more expensive than it is.

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

This was the "popular girl"-scent in highschool :P smelling it now it is a very nice, warm, summer-skin scent. a more feminine version of armani lei in my opinion

Much less gourmand I expected. There is certainly vanilla, tonka, star anise, coconut and other such "edible" scents in here but there's also a good dose of nasty musk. Thank you, Naomi Campbell for putting some stank on it.
So yes, nasty musk. Fantastic! Also some warm, soft star anise, powdery tonka & opoponax, creamy coconut, heliotrope, orange blossom and a very slight mandarin note to keep it from veering too heavy.
I really love this fragrance and it's got me excited to try more of Naomi Campbell's offerings. It has a wonderful skankiness to it.

mihaela01
mihaela01

Nice and inofensive on me,maybe to light...I expected something stronger.Casual,for every day and elegant,I don t regret it just not what I expected.

Nico Rain
Nico Rain

It reminded me of freshly baked cookies or something really delicious. I really love that it's not too agressive.

It was my favourite perfume this winter, for summer I prefer something with a more fresh scent.

liiva
liiva

So sweet, exotic, warm! To remind of sun, suntan, tasty cocktails and soft caress. Very good longevity. Perfect for summer nights and every moment when you want to feel sexy. Very yummy scent! Something very special for coconut and sweets lovers.

busik
busik

I thought that from reviews will be saturated, richer, and there is a tenderness! Sister-twin Avon Treselle. Cute, very cute smell. Resistance is rather weak, a couple of hours and all.

juri cela
juri cela

I want to smell this perfume all the time,even before I sleep. ^.^

Nefelisparkles
Nefelisparkles

Got it a few days ago.Blind buy. It's not what I expected but I love it anyway. It's sweet but not overly,and also very powdery to my surprise as I hadn't read anything about it. I get peach and a little bit of caramel with some musk too. It does last long indeed but the sillage is not that good. Others can smell it when I move my hands or go by but not like other sillage bombs. It also reminds me of something very familiar from the past but can't remember what. Classy, sexy, feminine scent. Winner for everyday use for sure!

darlingdraven
darlingdraven

This is a delicious caramel perfume. To me it smelled very similar to the discontinued Shea Cashmere fragrance from True Blue Spa/Bath & Body Works. The only downside to this perfume was its lasting power; 3 hrs.

oobunillaoo
oobunillaoo

as this was likened to armani lei/she/elle on the fragrantica forums, i took a chance on a blind buy of a bottle.

first impressions were the usual: unfortunate looking bottle, smelled promising. then it hit my skin. on me, this smells like cheap suntan oil and sweat. none of the notes were in any way discernable. one spritz lasted about 3 hours which was fine as i didn't care for it. i am sure, on the right person, this is lovely. for me, this was unpleasant. not sure what to do with this entire bottle now, hopefully will run across someone that loves it and i can give it away, give it a good home.

disappointing but that is how blind-buys can be. on the bright side i am glad i tried it seeing as it is impossible to find tester bottles of it in stores.

le-disko
le-disko

to me this smells similar to dior hypnotic poison. very powdery but no coconut nor vanilla. it doesnt suit me so im happy to swap it with someone who really appreciates this.

Aussie swaps only. PM me :)

MissLola
MissLola

On me, all coconut and caramel, nothing more.I like it. Oh, what about the bottle, hahaha yeah, i really do think the look of a vibrator :D

purepoison
purepoison

this is a real compliment collector. first day or two of using it you may think it's too sweet and then it will become very pleasent, like a chocolate cookie:) but don't think this is a girly smell, it's very sophisticated and elegant, also very inviting to men;)

pourfemme
pourfemme

It is too heavy and after 3 mins there is no chocolate or vanilla. I find it a little masculine and I have wamble (stomach upset) and headache. The worse parfume I have ever try. May be because of my skin chemical but it makes me sick badly.

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

Flowery. Powdery. Soft soapy. "Perfumey" Not sweet. Not fresh.
No caramel. No fruit. No Vanilla. No Coconut.

hmm. Not my favorite. Would probably give this one away. Was hoping for a sweeter, more tropical and caramel type thing... That's why I bought it... And if I was looking for flowery, powdery, soft soapy... this wouldn't be it. Glad I bought the small bottle. Not loving the Dildo shape either. Again, glad I bought the smaller one!

Blind buys are like that sometimes.

pomdgf
pomdgf

First time that I sniff this model fragrance is about sex! really. Revealation, perceive, sexy, seduction, tenderness and sweetness. Bare skin on satin sheet with your lover. In the world of celebrities perfume this one is most surprisingly for me. And of course nightime is prefer. I crazy coconut, caramel and tonka bean. All of these melt me down. If this perfume can say something it should be Bit me and I wanna get bit. Ha ha.

chemmart
chemmart

i had this when i was about 17. so when i saw it available to order at work, selfishly i got in for "for the shop" so i could smell it again.

well, over 10 years later and i fell in love with it all over again at first sniff!

so creamy and walm. i feel id want to wear this one rugged up in scarves and jackets for winter.

i am definitely going to buy.

CocoAy

First time in an emporium, the lady gave me this to smell! LOOOVELY!! The coconut gets me everytime! :D (I live at the coast ) Ps: shape of the bottle is a finger with the nail painted chocolate. A courtesan lounging with her nails jst done! IMO

Takhaet
Takhaet

Wonderful surprise from Naomi. I started using this fragrance again after about 8 years I think ...first time i smelled it I was 20 ish years old and i liked it back then but now......I like it even more! i love it and I think the older I am the more I appreciate perfumes. this has become my favourite recently it is so feminine, soft, powdery and sexy . i love the coconut note in it . romantic and beautiful <3

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I've been wanting to test this for a few years now, lol, the notes sound delish, and dare I say it, but this bottle kind of looks like a vibrator 0.o

vallin
vallin

sensetive feminine perfume, i think naomi is best of all star-perfumers. one i cant understand - what inspired them to make such bottle shape. veeeeery weird.

Cams
Cams

what wonderful surprise for me and I like that! Who says only Chanel, Dior and Givenchy can make beautiful fragrances! This one is lovely, longlasting and ultra feminine. I wore it last night and still smell it on me ( and my clothes) well past noon the next day. Strongly recommended for those who like sensual and long lasting florals. I'm off to get me another bottle!!

Amarilla
Amarilla

I first got it when I was about 16, as a Christmas/B'day present - cannot remember clearly but I do remember that I loved it from the first spray.
Never will stop using it.
Sensual, warm, not too sweet just right. Very well blended and far one of the bests among the huge offer of celeb frags.
Great perfume indeed in a bizarre bottle :)

ZeleniNetopir
ZeleniNetopir

If there are ladykiller parfumes, this one is definitely a mankiller :) Gentle and sexy! To wear on a date or night in a club.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Love this one. Smells delicious!

takeasniff
takeasniff

This reminds me a little of magnetism by Escada it has the same strong caramel smell. I love it. I only got it because it was the first time I had seen it in a store it is hard to get in Australia. Also the reviews were very good. I am glad I got it I love it. It doesn't last long on me so I have to keep spraying it. The bottle is ugly I wish she hadn't agreed to that shape but very nice perfume I just wish I could try some of her others but we don't have them here.

Jellybean
Jellybean

smells sooooooo good ! warm n' soft; definitely sense coconut, anise and floral presence, and it gets better with time. Best blind buy so far:)

saramariah
saramariah

Such a sensual perfume, discret but warm and seductive, lasts a loong time and never becomes boring. yummmm one of my absolute favourite perfumes!

Hyponse
Hyponse

Smells like Armani`s lei/she on my skin. Vanilla, creamy, soft, sexy.

Edieeddy
Edieeddy

i like this one. although this perfume, is not one of my favourite. This perfume smells like luxury. <3

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

Soft, sexy, alluring and sensual....I love it!!!! This EDT lasts and lasts, I am very pleased with my purchase...Two Thumbs up...I will be wearing this in all seasons....also is it me or does anyone think this is an odd shape for a perfume bottle?? It is shaped like an adult toy...??????????? Time to launch a new design for this one Naomi!

TankGirl
TankGirl

Naomi opens with a fresh and sexy vibe on my skin and then develops to a candy like scent with a powdery twist that I like, very wearable, I guess it suits cold days but also spring, Im afraid thats too sweet and warm for a hot summer, but its a very calm and esay going scent for all ages, reminds me a little bit of something that I cant remember!!!!!

adrienn99
adrienn99

this one is a medium-weight perfume in the sense that it is neither strong (overwhelming) nor very light (watery).

on me it smells like peaches with powder. It doesn't smell like juicy peaches like peaches in many perfumes but as if these were kept in a powder-box which is covered up. Guess the heliotrope is again what is behind the powder business.

I don't get articulated flowers/spice/woody notes, this perfume goes quite linear and blended all the way.

Thank god, this one lacks the artifical aura most designer/celebrity fragrances own.

Quite a safe side perfume (feminine but would not say it is a dating/clubbing frag), likeable but not hard to forget either.

Allinug
Allinug

I bought this for my daughter and she likes it. I wanted to try it so I did. First I felt a very nice sweet smell and then a little mix with flowers, still very nice. Now it's a sticky sweet smelling - don't like it at all.

hiraeth
hiraeth

I tried it yesterday in a shop - and was so pleasently surprised that I'm thinking of buying it on Monday, as soon as the shops open after the holidays... It is so warm and romantic, perfect for romantic cold winter evenings. Very rich fragrance....

bolla2909
bolla2909

This is a typical "warm" fragrance, I used to have it but gave it to my girlfriend, 'cause it didn't suit me at all.. I understand why a lot of women like it, its's soft, warm and very feminin, a bit different. I like it too.. but on others, it really doesn't complement my skin, but I sniffed my girlfriend I gave it to alot, it was lovely on her :)

guest_me
guest_me

ADOOOOOOORE this one!!

LittleFlower
LittleFlower

i would sort it in oriental fragrances.too powdery to be floral.and yes its very feminine elegant fragrance.for wild women

sharyssa
sharyssa

Very gorgeous scent.I really think this has to be my favorite.It is soft but noticable sweet powdery creamy and just gorgeous.I give this a perfect 10.Lasts too! Best of all celebrity scents and that is hard for me to say because I love me some M by Mariah Carey and Fancy Love by J.S. Naomi dear I don't like you at all but your fragrance is nice!!!!!!!!

guest_phoenix
guest_phoenix

the bottle likes a dildo. the fragrance is heavy, sweet and strong. good for winter season. this perfumes suitable for elegant dress women.

Diana Cucu
Diana Cucu

tried it yesterday and it is very heavy to me; kind of a burnt caramel and a coffee smell; it's not bad but definetly not my style;

Carolinealgot
Carolinealgot

I found a bottle of this perfume on a night out right on the dancefloor! Someone lost it and i found it! Now I only have the bodylotion but never use it but it's an ok scent!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

The first time I have tried that fragrance was 9 years back. It was a perfumed deodorant and I can remeber I liked it instantly.
Perfumed deodorant is much gentler than edt and it felt really refreshing and subtle. To my surprise the deo had a great staying power. After spending time on the beach and taking a quick cold shower, it felt brilliant when sprayed over the sun tanned, hot skin. The subtle notes along my body chemistry created such a wonderful mixture of happiness, freshness, I felt really sexy.
My partner couldn't take his 'nose' off me.
I promised myself i would get edt one day...It's been years and just recently I got myself a proper sized edt and guess what? Nothing changed :-)
I feared that the perfume will no longer suit my changeable taste but when I sprayed it and closed my eyes, the memories came back :-)
Subtle rose and magnolia with a hint of coconut brought the memories of my first sweet kiss at sunset...The vanilla and caramel note was a cherry on the top of that cake...NC made me feel nostalgic...
It is a romantic fragrance that I love...It is one of these universal perfumes perfect for the shopping day with a best friend, as well as a hard working day at the office :-)
It has gentle, yet 'visible' silage and staying power is certainly the best of all Naomi's fragrances...
Quality definitely outweights the cost!
For some reason I feel that it is much gentler substitute to Alchimie (which I only wear when I am dating my husband, yes, even after years of marriage we can still date our partners!), but hey...what do I know :-)
I recommend to Alchimie lovers...just give it a try and don't be put off by ridiculously low price as it is one of those fragrances that do not cost a fortune and do not smell cheap at all!
NC is a genuine exception to the rule that price should reflect the perfume quality :-)

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

Its too hard parfum for me,I love strong scents,but this one....No,no and No

rithacha
rithacha

What a find! Relatively unheard of, cheap, and (most importantly) delicious. Mmm Naomi Campbell opens with bright and harsh pepper tempered by fruity notes. The pimento is really invigorating and inexpected! Even as the fruity notes and caramel takes over, the pimento sticks around. It drives me crazy (in a good way)!
I don't get too much floral, so the classification is a little confusing. It definitely is quite a bit oriental, especially throughout the golden base. I totally agree with all the reviewers below! The base is LUXURIOUS. Imagine vanilla, tonka bean, caramel cream melting into a cream. Ambery with ample benzoin and little bursts of pimento like celebratory fireworks. Rich, like rubbing shea butter into your skin.

Naomi Campbell lasts 4-5 hours on my skin and, although the projection is pretty good for the first 15 mintues), stays fairly close to the skin.

I wear this at home during cold days. Sometimes I hear it whispering, "You're such a diva."

flowers_are_evil
flowers_are_evil

great fragrance for going out - it stays on for hours and base notes are so beautiful and sexy!

Cherub573
Cherub573

I agree that this smells classic, not trendy. I can imagine it being sexy in an elegant way, on the right person. For me, it is a nighttime, cold weather scent- not overly spicy, just warm (I think I would find it cloying in hot weather). It doesn't have any particularly dominating notes to my nose. It's kind of a warm, powdery skin scent. It is in between a light and heavy scent imo, I have a hard time smelling it on my arm after about 4 hrs, but I still catch whiffs of it from my hair after 6.

The bottle does look rather strange, but it fits into the hand nicely and has a nice weight and missile-like shape should you ever feel the need to throw something at someone.

*sophi*
*sophi*

It is a wonderful scent.Flowery-powdery-woody.I like
coconut,tuberose ,magnolia,rose and sweet vanilla-caramel base in it.It is sweet but not very because of the peppery opening.Modern but not girlish,and classy.Find it nice for all-season and day or night .Worth of a try.

morgataria
morgataria

don´t like the bottle,but who cares because this scent is wonderful!It´s also so long lasting!I can smell this perfume on my body up to 24hours!Usually I don´t find celbrity scents to be interesting or good smelling but this one is absolutely an exception:)

Madhavi
Madhavi

I love this Parfume its soft and sweet fragrance for me like sweet and sexygirl ;)

perfume-intense
perfume-intense

For me this one is not strong enough. Definitely very feminine, but short lasting. Would work better if being mixed with other perfumes just to add some personality!

ruxxy
ruxxy

The pimento note is extremely potent for the first 2 hours or so, and combined with star anise and flowers,I get a powdery and spicy smell, not overly sweet, with unbelievable sillage. Unfortunately, my head ache was just as unbelievably strong.

But I resisted with it on my wrist for about 4 hours, enough to notice that the top is there for at least one hour. The flowers in the heart soften it up, but just a bit, as it remains sexy, exotic, overpowering, not chemical, for a bold, modern woman.

And then I took a long bath.

Now, 12 hours after that single spray on my wrist, I can smell a beautiful warm base as if it were an individual perfume, with benzoin, caramel, cedar and musk. And this is the best part of this fragrance, as I don't really care for the irritating pimento; I must admit that it's the first base I ever got to smell so clearly in a fragrance, others disappeared just before it.

"Naomi Campbell" perfume gained my respect for being unlike anything I've smelled before, for such LASTING power and for its mathematical structure of a perfect pyramid. On the right person(who would appreciate its actual peppery smell more than me), this one could be considered a masterpiece!

EvelynDFrech
EvelynDFrech

This fragrance caught me somehow. It's not me at all and I don't care about the concept- signature and bottle. But still it's interesting. A bit sharp at first, then warm and coconuty, then floral, then coconuty, you sink down through it.

Girly T-Rex
Girly T-Rex

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this perfume yet as it is one of my all-time faves. This fragrance smells like an expensive high end perfume, even though it's very reasonably priced. It just makes me feel so refreshed when i wear it- sort of like an ahhhhh feeling, you know? To me, this is the "Ultimate" feminine girly perfume...nothing nauseating or synthetic about it. Good job Naomi!

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I like this one is very sexy and warm,the coconut dominates the scent,a total classic.:)

Leukothea
Leukothea

A classic. Very floral, very feminine, not sweet, not fresh, something men would like to sense.. Every day pefume, for every occasion. The composition seems quite rich thats why it doesnt turn into nothing right away like Cat Deluxe at Night. Id say very wearable, one of the better celebrity scents.

Surreal
Surreal

This one is great. She is the only celeb I think is worth buying her fragraces. Not one moment it smells cheap.

Malegria
Malegria

Sensual and tempting,bold and provocative - AND a liquid sex in a bottle.It has enough bitterness for my taste.I was thinking of coming back to it, but since I have Flowerbomb, which I find very similar, I`ll wait. I like the price too - it feels expensive and has a great, rich base.

Judit
Judit

It's a perfect one! I have used it for 3 years, and it is still not boring... so special.

Natalia78
Natalia78

Really well made fragrance thou signatured by such a miserable being.

rebella
rebella

Very soft, gentle and feminine. A fragrance I am sure that men likes on women. Sensual and caressing, it makes me think of satin and warm vind. Everything is well mixed together and it isn´t that sweet. A nice, casual perfume, but a little to easy for me that likes perfumes with a little edge or bite in it...

elena1m
elena1m

I love this fragrance. I am tired of overly sweet fruitty fragrances, and this is furitty and not too sweet. It is very sexy and elegant. I love the base notes in this.

Naomi Campbell by Naomi Campbell 3.76 out of 5 based on 501 ratings and 72 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Naomi Campbell by Naomi Campbell. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Naomi Campbell by Naomi Campbell represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.