Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Queen of Gold Naomi Campbell for women

Queen of Gold Naomi Campbell for women
dislike

cacao
Queen of Gold Naomi Campbell for women Pictures Queen of Gold Naomi Campbell for women Pictures

In June 2013 Naomi Campbell is launching her new fragrance Queen of Gold, which highlights the power of women and their beauty and strength. The fragrance is inspired by luxurious and precious ingredients accessible only to queens. The accent lies in power and wealth, which are retold with fragrant-fruity-gourmand notes which characterize the new fragrance Queen of Gold as seductive, powerful and sexy.

Top notes of Queen of Gold describe their opulence with passionate fruity notes. A blend of passion fruit, pear and currant provides special sweetness and fruity decorations. Sexy aromas of dark plum seduce with fruity nets in the heart of the perfume, and are combined with star jasmine, rose petals and feminine freesia suggesting femininity and sensuality. The base incorporates a deep and warm gourmand-woody trail composed of dark chocolate, vanilla and creamy sandalwood.

The flacon of Queen of Gold is shaped like previous editions (Naomi Campbell, Eternal Beauty, At Night, Wild Pearl, Winter Kiss), but is colored in gold this time. The fragrance is available as 15, 30 and 50 ml EDT, along with perfumed body care products Body Lotion 150 ml and Shower Gel 150 ml.

Passionfruit Pear Black Currant

Plum Star Jasmine Rose Petals Freesia

Sandalwood Dark Chocolate Vanila

Opera Night
Desire Me

Queen of Gold Fragrance Reviews

milkyway
milkyway

As much as don't like to be seen or known to wear Naomi Campbell perfume at this age ( I am over 16), this is such a lush fragrance!

I find that many of her fragrances have a presence, and they are all different and most importantly, they are created using a lot of skill.

The mature take on chocolate in Queen of Gold is top notch! The fragrance is multilayered, creating an envelope of smooth rich chocolate aroma with quite a lot of jasmine and dark fruit. It is not a spicy chocolate, rather it has a very well blended freesia and jasmine with added fruit and chocolate. Quite sweet and heady but by no means heavy.

I personally was very impressed.

I think that this perfume would have far more reviews and followers had it been created by a known brand with better marketing..and maybe a different bottle.

This one is very nice for a cheap fragrance. It's a warm and sweet scent with floral notes. I can sense passionfruit, black currant, rose and freesia. Honestly, it's a great composition.
Call me crazy, but it reminds me of Burberry body. I think there are some similarities between them. For example there's rose, freesia and sandalwood in both of them. The differance is, Body is more powdery and this one is more fruity.

limbaeck
limbaeck

I like this perfume because it is not too strong - unlike most sweet cake-like fragrances this one at least in my opinion can be use day or night cold or hot without being annoying. And at the end of the day it is gone so you are ready for more...I hate the bottle and the box, I am hiding it behind my other parfumes...

tessa2809
tessa2809

Somehow this feels like a very fitting perfume for both winter and summer. The cocoa, sandalwood and vanilla give you that instant cozy feeling while the fruity notes take you away to a faraway tropical island. Lasting power is pretty great on me, effortly lasting a full evening. It reminds me of a younger version of the legendary Neonatura Cocoon perfume by Yves Rocher. Well done!

Rachaelloraine
Rachaelloraine

I agree with dormir. It opens up with a marshmallowey scent a lot like pour femme, but unfortunately dried down to a stale suntan lotion. It didn't work with me.

dormir6
dormir6

A cheaper copy of Dolce&Gabbana Pour femme, that's why I like it, but the "original" is much better. Marshmallowy sweetness, but not a gourmand punch in your face,this one is tender.
On skin the fruits develop nicely.

Voopie
Voopie

Tried it today and it was not for me. However, the drydown is wonderful. Not the best one that she has done but worth your money

SmokinBetty

Update: I have ordered this from Amazon Germany as I cannot find it in the UK anywhere! So I now await delivery, here's hoping it's worth all the effort!

4th July 2013. This arrived today. I have had a quick spritz and fallen in love! This is a lot like Venezia but although these frags have similar ingredients different notes stand out at different levels. Love it! Only wish I could buy it here in the UK. I wonder why it's not available here?

Katja88
Katja88

I live in Central Europe. Here's in stores for about a month now.

SmokinBetty

It is now June 25th and I can't find this anywhere! Thought it was launching in June!! I am in no way a fan of the Diva that is Ms Campbell and do not own any of her other fragrances but this appeals to me. I am a lover of Venezia and according to the Fragrantica description and the description on Ms Campbell's website this perfume ticks all of my boxes.So I am on the hunt for it, but can I find it, no.Any info on where to get this would be very much appreciated.

Queen of Gold by Naomi Campbell 3.63 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Naomi Campbell Queen of Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Naomi Campbell Queen of Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Queen of Gold by Naomi Campbell. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Queen of Gold by Naomi Campbell represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.