Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Seductive Elixir Naomi Campbell for women

Seductive Elixir Naomi Campbell for women
dislike

Seductive Elixir Naomi Campbell for women Videos
Seductive Elixir Naomi Campbell for women Pictures Seductive Elixir Naomi Campbell for women Pictures Seductive Elixir Naomi Campbell for women Pictures

A new fragrance by Naomi Campbell arrives in May 2008. All who love her fragrances will be enchanted with this seductive elixir that Naomi adds to her fragrance collection, as it is sexy and unpredictable, seductive and daring.

The fragrance is named Seductive Elixir. The inspiration for this creation Naomi has found in Africa.

It opens with explosion of notes of pomegranate and red berries, delicately spiced with red pepper. The heart follows with the floral wafts of hibiscus, freesia and lily of the valley, while the base includes warm sandalwood, and sensual musk.

The flacon of Seductive Elixir is a real magic elixir bottle. Red colored, it gives a hint of the magic content it captures. The bottom is decorated with a serpent-shaped relief, which symbolizes the mysterious aura of this scent. The outer box with snake skin imprint shines in satin red nuances.

The face of the advertising campaign for this fragrance is Naomi herself, while the photographers are Mert and Marcus whose photographs celebrate the beauty of the long legged gazelle.

Naomi Campbell about Seductive Elixir: "ELIXIR SEDUCTIVE - so beautiful, so innocent and yet so very strong and powerful - who could resist this seductive elixir?"

It comes as 30ml (1 fl.oz.) EDP, 15ml (0.5 fl.oz.) EDT, 30ml (1 fl.oz.) EDT, 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) EDT, 200ml (6.9 fl.oz.) Body lotion, 200ml (6.9 fl.oz.) Bath, 150ml (5.2 fl.oz.) Deodorant aerosol, and 75ml (2.59 fl.oz.) Deodorant.

Pink Pepper Red Currant Paprika Pomegranate

Freesia Violet Hibiscus

Musk Sandalwood

Cap Nature Fruit Rouge

Seductive Elixir Fragrance Reviews

This one is spicy and musky. It smells so warm. It was one of my favorites when i was a teenager. Now it seems a little plain.

SmokinBetty
SmokinBetty

The notes in this alone are enough to put me off even sampling it, no thanks!

truffles
truffles

Peppery plastic with red fruit undertones at first sniff.
It then reminds me of Gres Cabaret, in its topnotes, before soon turning into Irn Bru/the original Ghost!
I'm so glad I didn't blind buy this one just for the lovely bottle.

ketchup38
ketchup38

I got this on a blind buy as the notes sounded really interesting and different.. It's winter and I had been on a search for something different from the fruity florals filling up my vanity table.
On initial spritz it's very sweet and pleasant, then from the middle it goes sour and dries down with a peppery spicy tang. Unfortunately the dry down wasn't for me, so I'll be giving this one away unfortunately

Mad-Lainey

I wish the Editors could change the perfume pyramid as Seductive Elixir does not contain any pimento :-)
Thank you!

Mad-Lainey

Seductive Elixir is a deep mysterious fragrance, to me it is not a typical fruity juice.
I have a 30ml EDP bottle courtesy of my beloved Sister :-)
In its overall feel, it reminds me of Chopard Madness.
What I can sense most in Seductive Elixir is brazillian rosewood (not even listed!), wild rose, a hint of pomegranate and musk.
It is a gorgeous grown up fragrance perfect for a date at the posh restaurant, it will go great with velvet dress. It will also be suitable for office wear; Seductive Elixir is really elegant and feminine.
Mature and rich. Hardly sweet. EDP will last 7-8 hours on your skin.
Highly recommended, especially, if you are Madness by Chopard lover :-)

topolina
topolina

Pure love. Deep, overwhelming, passionate, I am-crazy-about-you type of love.

crakky
crakky

I agree that this is not really seductive...but it is very warm and sexy...i wish i could buy one bottle right now. But something very strange happened to me: i tried it a couple of months ago...and i really LOVED IT ...and, i tried it one week ago and the magic was gone! ABSOLUTELY GONE! what happened? What happened with the magic scent that i fell in love with? Anyway...I guess i'll buy a 30 ml bottle because i still love it ...but not as much as i did the first time. Whatever, i still love Naomi Campbell perfumes...=^.^=

rebecca6
rebecca6

As far as i am concerned i really like wear this perfume, but not at all the time!! i like wear at special occasions and at parties. It's a very speacial fragrance!!

Sissi
Sissi

Basicly i don't agree with the reveiws here i love the art they put into this
fragrance who ever thought putting pomegrante with red pepper and red
hibiscus mixed with red berries it just pure genious!.

Perfect for seduction in Red Satin sheets with your signifcant other
or eating bons bons in a red velvet
heartshaped box in a bubble bath.

GossipGirl
GossipGirl

I got this perfume for a gift and didn't really like it. The bottle and the price is fine, but the smell... Not for me.
Luckily, my sister liked it and she used all of it :D

Trvevil
Trvevil

Well.. seductive? Maybe not in the classic way, but sure is. This fragrance is the 'om nom nom nom' type fruity and sour. It really reminded me something like paradise corner in Africa. Like a party there :D. Pretty bottle, appealing price. Doesn't smell cheap. Along with Cat Deluxe both versions it earned my liking. Perfect for 'stay at home' and summer.

Puma
Puma

At the begining it was great but after drydown it changed to something totally diffrent. Horrible, I do not recomend to anyone!

ruxxy
ruxxy

Red berries and freesia were the notes I could distinguish without cheating by looking here, so they are .

There was something pleasantly fresh and lemony - the pomegranate, I guess. Hibiscus is yummy(not only in Seductive Elixir) and the violet is well blended, kept from being annoying or headache-giving.

The pimento is some kind of a signature on her fragrances, many have it. This pimento gives the sexy spark, I guess, but I think that "Cat Deluxe" or "Naomi Campbell" could be more appealing for men. Yet I'm not a man, to tell you exactly. Who knows what feelings could this Elixir awake?

Miss Campbell's fragrances last quite a while and are far from being boring or universal-flower-fruity-stupid-kid or unoriginal, although they follow some specific directions. So keep up the good work, girl!

amanda
amanda

i was expecting something different, something really sexy because of it's colour and the name..., but it was diappointing. it smells a bit cheap and too citrus, seductive and sensual scents for me are warmer, maybe after the drydown its better, but defenitely not exciting, and not artful.

Seductive Elixir by Naomi Campbell 2.98 out of 5 based on 88 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Naomi Campbell Seductive Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Naomi Campbell Seductive Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Seductive Elixir by Naomi Campbell. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Seductive Elixir by Naomi Campbell represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.