Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Iridescent Narciso Rodriguez for women

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Iridescent Narciso Rodriguez for women
dislike

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Iridescent is a new, brighter and luminescent version of the original For Her fragrance from 2004, launched in April 2010. Perfumer Francis Kurkdjian made it as soft as silk. For Her Iridescent contains notes of honey flower, orange blossom, osmanthus, amber, musk, woody notes, vetiver and vanilla.

It is available as limited editions of 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Osmanthus African Orange flower

Narciso Rodriguez For Her

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Iridescent Fragrance Reviews

lollsazz
lollsazz

When I let my boyfriend smell this, he exclaimed: "you smell like you just showered!" :) I'd say this is a good thing, especially because it's clean, bit not at all soapy. It's a warm scient, but not gourmand in any way, I'd say. This is what people further away from you will smell. The first note when I smell this on myself is a milky one, with a sweet (plum-peach-fruity) smell of osmanthus, and flowery, sweet, dry waxy smell of the orange flower (it does not smell citrus inn any way, if you're wondering). I think it's also top notes in The NR For Her EDT - it's quite East to smell The resemblance. Then I get a smoky, earthy note that might very well be vetiver. Then I get musk. This might not be The best note for me, as I know it sometimes causes me a head ache, but we'll see... I spray this SPARINGLY - ONE spray, it smells stronger than one may think, and reappears when you get hot. Lasting power is pretty good too - I can still smell it om myself after 6 hours, and as said, it can reappear if your skin gets hot. I bet other people will be able to smell it even longer.

kalios55
kalios55

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Iridescent ...

I totally agree with Happyme2009. For her Iridescent closely resembles of the EDP. The scent is, however, sheerer, and lighter when applied on the skin.

Both scents are well-refined sweet floral with genteel musk undertone. Open with a blast of nectarial sweet orange blossom. Osmanthus adds a hint of tartness while the earthy wood keeps this classy beauty grounded. Soft vanilla--surfaces here and there--helps soften the prominent floral. As opposed to the EDP, lack of patchouli and rosy nuance makes For her Iridescent much younger and brighter.

If Narciso Rodriguez For Her was a tree, The Iridescent would be the unripe For Her fruit--its scent is still slightly tart and less intense. The EDP, however, is the fully ripe one with sweeter, deeper and more mature scent.

I like sour fruit and personally prefer the Iridescent for its youth, brightness and the hypnotizing fluid. Deliciously feminine.

❤‿❤

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Really beautiful and soft version of the For Her edp. The bottle is gorgeous, the liquid inside is mesmerizing to look at, it's just magical. The juice is similar to the the original, but softer... the musc is there, clean but not soapy. The roses are overtaken by osmathus and orange blossom. Indeed the fragrance is luminous and bright, very elegant and classy. In the beginning I detect some orange juice along with the orange blossoms, but the citrus is sweet and mellow, then it disappears. Overall, it is much smoother than both edt and edp. It seems a little weaker in the beginning, but it's not... just an illusion due to softness..... few minutes later, a few sprays and a cloud of scent develops. Lasting power is good too. I thought I was becoming used to it or something but friend visited and told me the entire house smells like it. Just wonderful,feminine, classy, easy to wear, charming.

madelaine.m
madelaine.m

this is a parfume for spring,the smell is fantastic.

jovejove
jovejove

Still available at "The Bay" on Queen Street in Toronto for a limited time only. This was a successful fragrance and was brought back. There's about 10 of these left. Amazing fragrance and addition to your fragrance wardrobe. If you're in town, pick up a bottle. It leaves your skin glowing with a slight shimmer, beautiful!!!!

fath1ma
fath1ma

If you already had NR EDP, you don't have to buy this version. Except your EDP has empty and you still want it also want a sharper, brighter, less powdery from the EDP you should take this ! The drydown is less roses than NR EDP. I will offer my cousins or my friends to buy my lovely NR Iridescent, because I don't want to have 2 similar perfumes at the same time.

10jflow
10jflow

I had been agonizing over whether to get the original NR For Her EDT or EDP and bought this on a whim insead. I'm glad I did. I don't have the EDP, but I have a smaple of the EDT and doing a side-by-side, Iridescent is much smoother. Whatever it was that was shrill or 'screechy' in the EDT has been softened. BUT it never gets sweetly floral flat the way I sometimes felt the EDP did.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I dont' know if it's just simply watered down, I mean it is still an edp, which means the purity or concentratin levels have to be within a certain range

Kchild
Kchild

It's taken me awhile to warm up to Iridescent and now I'm head over heals for this little gem. It still has the slight edginess of the original but it's been toned downed and softened in all the right places. Nezzabel wrote w/such accurate detail about the notes that you don't really need that part from me. I just had to speak to the softness of this beauty. This is what I had hoped every other offering from this house would be. So~if like me the harshness of the originals has been an issue for your skin~run to give this version a try. I feel like I finally have a glimpse into what everyone has been raving about for years!It is a beautiful cloud of floral musk w/ some golden basenotes that make you feel as if you're wearing the glorious aura of a sunset. You can still smell the flowers in the air from the heat of the day and the fragrance of Iridescent coming off of your skin signals that everything is a possibility. Dinner, dancing, snuggling,having a group of friends over, on a cruise or vacation,a motorcycle ride, a day in the city or a day in the country, a boat excursion, your son's or daughter's school play , a Broadway play~any occasion that you can think of~this fragrance will be your best friend.

Siv55
Siv55

Very light floral musk. Sweet, but with quite a sharp dry down I find. Only ok scent but I could watch the iridescent sparkles quite literally all day.. shake the bottle, watch the otherworldly pink liquid float around itself.. fascinating to the point of hypnosis.

nezzabel
nezzabel

Iridescent fragrance is not just the Eau de Parfum (EDP, pink bottle) with some glitter on. No. Iridescent fragrance is, in fact, a summer version of the EDP.
It's a lighter, brighter and sweeter edition. It's the EDP watered down, specially when it comes to the musk and the woody notes.

It opens with a bright, full, sweet, liquorish rose that you can almost taste the nectar - maybe due to the use of the honey flower. And it has, definitely, some kind of fruity note.
Then, the orange flower and the osmanthus emerge, but they never outshine the rose, that remains full and sweet, and it's the queen of this edition.
The base notes: a suave musk note, a spark of amber, a touch of vanilla and a tiny woody accord and... voilá! A wonderful summer take on of one of the most iconic perfumes of the XXI century!

And yes, you can expect the scent of the EDP tonned down, but this is a rounder, brighter, a bit sweeter and delicate fragrance.
Don't expect the sillage or the staying power of the EDP - Iridescent fragrance is a summer version and a skinscent. Even though I can't complaint about the sillage (everytime I wore it, everyone seemed to appreciate it and complimented me about it, wich is not very usual for me). The staying power is ok - about 5 hours.

The bottle is great: it's the same bottle of Narciso Rodriguez For Her, with a pink cap but with a clear glass bottle. Though, it looks like the one on the picture once you shake the bottle.

The glitter/shimmer is very discreet: only you will notice it and barely... no one around you will actually see it!

Have in mind that Iridescent fragrance is a very soft scent, almost like a veil and really delicate.
It's very feminine and it's still a sexy scent, even though here the musk is cleaner and the woody notes are transparent. I believe it's a great scent for the summer time, specially for the lovers of Narciso Rodriguez For Her, as myself.
And it may be a summer version of it, but it hasn't lost the magic of the original.

... And this is why Francis Kurkdjian is one of my favourite noses! Merci Francis!=)

Lazaro
Lazaro

i love this new version....

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Iridescent by Narciso Rodriguez 4.42 out of 5 based on 74 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Iridescent fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Iridescent, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Narciso Rodriguez For Her Iridescent by Narciso Rodriguez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Narciso Rodriguez For Her Iridescent by Narciso Rodriguez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.