Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez for women

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez for women
dislike

I have it: 1120 I had it: 361 I want it: 903 My signature: 79

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum version was launched in 2006 in the pink bottle and the black box, after the original EDT version from 2004. The creators of the composition are Christine Nagel and Francis Kurkdjian.

Top notes of rose and peach. Heart: amber and musk. Base: patchouli and sandalwood.

Available as EDP.

Narciso Rodriguez for Her in Color

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Maodo
Maodo

It smells like pure intimacy to me. Luscious, warm, musky and rosy. It's a perfume that I love to smell when I am alone with myself or with my beloved ones. It's comforting, cosy ánd sexy. But NOT in a vulgar way.
NR For Her EDP is ofcourse family of the EDT. Not her younger sister, but her older sister. She already found out how nice it is to be alone with yourself sometimes. To me this is a typical INSIDE perfume.
Well done, Rodriguez.

stacia79
stacia79

This smells lush and expensive because it is! I smell orange blossom more strongly in this than any of the actual listed notes. NR for Her is lacking the soapiness I associate with most musks. It's silky smooth, like a foundation garment beneath a little black dress. I try a little bit of this on when I see it in stores but I can't justify spending $120+ on a single bottle of perfume when there are bills to be paid. The problems of being a perfumista on a budget. Samples of this are probably all I will have until the day I win the lottery. On that day all bets are off and I will fill a bathtub with Prada Infusion d'Iris because why the hell not.

Angela Agiannidou
Angela Agiannidou

Oh, what a beauty! My favourite musk, because it's all about the musk with this scent faintly moderated by the rose with the slightest whiff (to my nose) of sandalwood and patchouli. It is feminine and so sexy and it makes me feel like that wearing it. I have already bought a bottle and love it! Also longevity and sillage are great which is important, when I wear something as good as this I want the world to know...

Dara813
Dara813

Ok so pretty much every woman at my job wears this for some reason and I have to agree with so many reviews: it smells totally different on everyone! For example, on one of my coworkers, it smells like a musky, patchouli, headache-inducing mess. On another, it smells like beautiful amber and rose. I actually had no idea they were both wearing the same fragrance until we all got into a discussion about perfumes. I own this because I smelled it in a magazine awhile back and I loved it. Unfortunately, I only like it on me. I smell mostly rose and musk...sometimes a little amber. All in all, nothing special but definitely nothing awful.

Mattysmum
Mattysmum

EDIT;
I wish to edit my previous review as my husband likes this one so much i decided to persevere with it and buy a 'mini bottle. I've been wearing it quite a lot and i must say its grown on me immensley!
This perfume melts into your skin and becomes at one with it. The dusky rose clings to the musk and lasts and lasts,surrounding you with a fuzzy round aura of musky sweet sexiness. I didnt wear it yesterday,and do you know what-i missed it!. I picked up the sweater i had worn a and there she was, re-assuring,warm, cozy and infinately sexy. I think i have found my signature!.

shivabglr
shivabglr

One of the few scents that feel really "me" and that's why it's one of my signatures,

it's a perfect go-to scent for me who wore Coco Mademoiselle a lot (and still quiet do!),

however I'm feeling more happy currently, comparing to more than a year ago, because I've experienced quiet a few life-changing situations and after being off the right path in my life for a couple of years, I finally dare say I know now where I'm gonna go and what I want, (I still believe nothing can be for sure and I still think it's possible for this signature to be changed ;) !!!)

I'm less anxious and I'm feeling more like a woman who can take care of her own life, rather than a sweet girl who wasn't taken seriously very often, because everybody thought she was a dreamer!

I really didn't appreciate this perfume back then, and my first thought was "too mature"!

but I DID surprise myself by trying it again after many months, and realizing, wow, this is everything I want!

a while ago I went through a rose phase and came to the conclusion that Midnight Poison is the best for me,
currently I'm in a musk phase, and I love Narciso EdP (with both rose and musk) and another musky perfume that can as well turn into a signature for me,

thank you Mr.Kurkdjian for creating what "women" want!
♡♡♡♡♡

P.S
compliments? yes for me! even from hard-to-please noses!

P.S
love the EdT as well, wore lots of it last spring, but comparing to the EdP, that one is a bit too safe for me

connie.o'strand
connie.o'strand

I will take this anyday! LOVE it... Better then the black EDT version. SO expensive though which is why I don't have it - Boo :(

beatrix75

it play no role that all women use Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDP, for all women's skin produces a different scent so just do not care, your scentits , your own scent !!!

sunnyshine
sunnyshine

An exquisite perfume. Too bad that here (Greece) EVERYBODY wears it. Literally everybody. All my friends, my colleages, women in the tube etc and that makes me not want to buy it again.

Its something like ck one back in the nineties!

beatrix75

One off My favorit incredible feminine long lastning creamy musky rosé and velvety white flowers sophisticated long lastning perfekt fragrance ever My all time lover

jellybeantree

Still one of my favourites ! I always have a bottle in my collection.

aromatique
aromatique

One of my all time favourites. Ultra feminine, warm and powdery, this fragrance envelopes you in a cocoon of florals. I feel sensuous and slinky every time I wear it. I've lost track of the number of people who have commented on how much it suits me and how lovely it smells. It's just on the right side of heavy without being overly heady.

I don't smell rose or jasmine, just a beautiful bouquet of girliness underpinned by a bit of spice like heat.

If you're not a fan of heavy florals don't buy it. If you are...you won't regret it!

Lizardbreath
Lizardbreath

Hurray! Both samples have arrived and I can say with confidence that the EDP is my pick. When I tested the EDT, I was really wondering what the heck was so great about this juice to warrant all the glowing reviews...it's very cold, the white florals are cool and the musk is soapy. But, the EDP is what I expected it to be: super cozy and dare-I-say, sweet! The EDP must be the one people are referring to as being sensual. I'm glad I got to sample them both; buying one without knowing the other would have been a big mistake.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

This smells very much like a more potent version of the EDT, which I already love. My only disappointment is that I was hoping to get more rose out of this one and I can barely sniff it out. Without that difference I don't think I can justify having both, and I slightly prefer the airy gentleness of the EDT. But both are gorgeous musks. Even if you don't think you're into musks, try one of these before giving up.

Germany
Germany

The more I have been wearing this the more I love it. This perfume will always be in my collection. Its so smooth warm and sensual, sophisticated and comforting at the same time. I love the warm musky aura it gives , the sandalwood really enhances the musk in a way of milky creamy yumminess. In fact this perfume has all my favourite notes. Peach , rose , musk and amber as well as sandalwood and patchouli. What more does a girl need?

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

i tried this when it was first released, and tried it again very recently to see if my experience might now be different as my tastes and senses change...but no. It is still, for me, a headache-inducing overpowering slightly bitter floral, with an underlying plastic note. It does have excellent longevity, however, but this was not a selling point for me!

varnyte
varnyte

I can smell jasmine in this perfume, thought I know it doesn;t contain jasmine notes. Very very heavy perfume. I can not agree that it is sensual because for me it is a bit unisex smell. Nice heavy perfume for winter, espetially for more mature personality.

mooglebuns
mooglebuns

This perfume is absolutely beautiful. It's classy and very very sexy.

I've read peoples reviews saying that this is for a more mature woman (I don't understand that thought, smells don't have an age) but I dont really agree. This is just feminine and sensual and would fit any woman that wants to smell feminine and sensual.

Every time I put this on I feel like I should be wearing something exclusively for the bedroom, or nothing at all.

Layering this with the musc intense from the nr line is even better. Pure sexual energy. I will always have these two in my wardrobe and they will definitely get their fair share of use.

A strong ultra-feminine scent. It's spicy, it's sexy and daring but not the most youthful one. I wouldn't wear it before I'm in 30s.
Suitable for classy women who love exquisite products.
A little strong for hot summer days, but great for fancy evening parties or dinners.
A nice composition of amber, sandalwood and musk.

sp89123
sp89123

I do not know if i purchased an old one and the juice went funky or what, but this one was a strong rose and sandalwood on me at the begining. and stayed that way for hours! after all the reviews, i expected so much out of this one... disappointed! maybe i'll try another decanter sometime else and hope for it to live up to all the love in these reviews.

InfirmièreParfumée
InfirmièreParfumée

This perfume made me think "It took me this long to have this fragrance to be in my possession ?".

For Her by Narcisso Rodriguez is super ferminine. Who cares what he says? This fragrance is one that makes a woman feel very "her" or "she" or "me". I am not quite sure about the rose essence but the strength of the fragrance lingers and it lasts quite long. The color of the bottle fits the scent quite well...it is very dainty.

Although it is pretty fresh and floral, I can say this fragrance can be safely worn at night too. This is one of my "makes me smile" fragrances.

mehdi.gh
mehdi.gh

نارسیسو یک انسان است
" نارسیسو هر " از جمله معدود عطرهاییست که کاملاً دارای شخصیت و شمایلی انسان گونه است .
یک زن کامل و بالغ ، فرینده و قدرتمند که می داند چه می خواهد و چطور آن را بدست آورد !
بسیار جذاب و گیراست و مردان در مقابل او اختیار از کف می دهند و او با شیطتنتی مدبرانه کاملاً بر این امر واقف است !
او غیر قابل پیش بینی و سرکش است ، آرام و اهل سکون نیست ، همه چیز را بهترین می خواهد و به مقصد می رسد .

سبک : مناسب قرارهای عاشقانه
ماندگاری : بسیار خوب
سن و فصل استفاده : بیش از 24 سال .
مناسب شبهای پاییز و زمستان
از رایحه دوست دخترم سیر نمیشم تو شبای سرد و خنک

elaheahsan
elaheahsan

My mom's friend introduced it to her as a lovely fresh scent which isn't headache-including and her best smelling fragrance.Mom bought it. she loves it more than any other fragrance.First ,I used to hate it but I almost love it now and adore it and use it whenever I go out or after taking shower.I recommend using it to all ladies (preferably in spring).In my opinion it's really innocent but apparently it's seductive!The only problem with this fragrance is sillage .For the first 2 hours,it's moderate but after that,It sits close to skin and gets really soft.

SayakaP
SayakaP

I'm another person who thought of Lolita the novel.
This is the scent of Nymphet --- soft, clean, innocent and Forbidden.

Wearing For Her EDP, you are Eve, The Apple and the Serpent at the same time.
Your poor Adam would have no chance!

Anyway...

This one starts with Rose (with just a hint of Never-Bubblegumy-Peach) & Bergamot.
These reminds me of good tea shop. Dried rose buds, dried peach bits in Earl Grey tea, maybe?
On my skin, this phase lasts only 15 minutes or so. A bit longer on clothes.
It does resemble to SJP's Lovely. For Her feels subtler and more refined to my nose.

Then sweet Orange Blossom kicks in. Rose dissapears, but Bergamot stays.
This middle stage is similar to Elie Saab Le Parfum (which I love). For Her doesn't go big or opluent as Elie Saab though. For Her has got a cooler, restrained beauty.
This phase lasts about 30 minutes.

Once the flowers are gone, lovely Musk with just a bit of Patchouli float around me.
I usually avoid Musk centred fragrance because my skin seems to enhance it too much, but this one is just so gentle. I enjoy it.

I've got EDT as well.
EDT has no Rose, so it starts with the middle phase of EDP.
It's slightly more Musky than EDP all through, and has Vetiver instead of Patchouli. It makes EDT more 'soap like'. Feels even cleaner than EDP. For some reasons I don't see image of Lolita in EDT.

rockegg
rockegg

I have spent time now with testers of both the EDT and the EDP so this is a comparative review. First, I find both to be ultra feminine, mature, and classy. They smell similar for the most part, however, the EDT has a cooler scent and the EDP warmer. Both have good longevity. If I were to buy one it would be the EDP. There is something cold and metallic about the EDT that appears immediately and lasts a long time, almost as though I were carrying liquid perfume around on a little stainless steel tray. It seemed as though it was standing away from my body. The EDP melted in. Over time I smelled warm, soft, fragrant flesh.

born for shalimar
born for shalimar

hello everyone.i b think iv been sold a fake.i paid $65 through ebay got the bottle opened it ,sprayed mens aftershave or something base and unpleasant to my nose ,no top middle or base ,no peach rose amber musk and no patch or sandlewood.i tried it in the night ,after a shower no change,had to wash it off ,so foo i cant even use it as a bathroom spray,im sure its a fake,its nothing like the reviews.i wish i could smell it from another bottle but thats not possible as its not sold over here.has ANYONE ELSE Had this experience,almost every review glows for N.R eau de parfume in the pink bottle.maybe its my chemistry,will be glad to swap it away if someone knowS and appreciates this fragrance.

kty711
kty711

I looohve this perfume! I used it at night cause it does have this sensual scent, and cool thing is, when youre sweating (no kidding) the scent gets more fragrant haha i guess what i meant is this fragrance could last all night long

Mandy31
Mandy31

Peachy rose & musk, then faint sandalwood, patchouli & amber- well blended. Earthy. I can almost imagine a dewy pink rose. It actually smells 'pink' to me- milky pink & blunt & soft round the edges- just like the visible contours of the bottle. A sweet comforting scent. Turns into a soft, powdery skin scent in 2hrs, pity- maybe because it's hot and humid these days where I am. Will review again in colder weather.

Edit: This started out as a 'Like', but is a definite 'Love' now! When sprayed generously- 4-5 sprays- it lasts quite long; nearly 5 hrs even in tropical weather. Initially when I tried out the new bottle, there was a musty muted air about the fragrance, but with time the scent has freshened and bloomed. Love.

driveraxvl44
driveraxvl44

For Her is a sultry, sensual fragrance that hits you the minute you open the bottle. Narciso made the perfect perfume that captures the essence of his collections. It's definitely a fragrance for the senses, meant to be experienced close-up.

Upon trying it on I was delighted by the intense musk scent; it gave it such a smoky, mysterious feeling. It's a perfume made for a femme fatale; one who wears Narciso's eye-poppingly expensive body-conscious shift dresses with his sexy heels, and isn't afraid to be seductive. For me, definitely an instant classic, up there with Tom Ford's Black Orchid in terms of evocative fragrance noir. However, whereas Black Orchid is more "dirty" in a sexy, overt way, For Her is very refined, preferring to get down and dirty at her penthouse, not so much the taxi cab. I find it to be a winter scent, but my advice is it to use one spritz; it is incredibly strong, and too much will make it very cloying. I give it a 10/10.

swoon
swoon

I'm a guy and i love it and i wear it.

the most interesting part of this perfume is that it smells extremely innocent and extremely seductive at the same time.(must be what Lolita smelled like. lol) It's clean, pure, soft, light, and you need to smell close to the skin to feel the warmness and smoothness.
the opening is quite fresh, in a smooth way. then it develops to be more powdery and sweet. a lot of people think it's absolutely feminine, but i think it's quite unisex. actually Narciso for him edp is more floral than for her. even bolder and stronger!
so, girls, try it on your bfs!

freebirdsoul
freebirdsoul

Normally, I don't go for floral scents as they are often headache inducing for me. However, I sampled this (EDP, pink bottle not black) and I was pleasantly surprised.

This is not a bold scent... When you walk into a room your scent will likely not be noticed. It's a scent that stays close to your skin, and will be enjoyed by your lover when you are holding one another. It will comfort your children when they come close for a nuzzle.

It is delicate, soft, feminine, and sensuous. It makes me think of a gorgeous young bride on her wedding day- a balmy garden wedding, classy and ethereal.

On my skin, it smells of soft florals- not necessarily rose... Osmanthus and Iris, orange blossom and honeysuckle. A hint of vanilla and amber.

A very soft, comforting scent. Perfect for spring and summer... or any time you just want to smell pretty. :)

katmo
katmo

I had samples of both versions, the EDP and EDT. And I LOVE them both. Finally, I finished the samples and decided to purchase the EDP version, the pink bottle. And not only because it's pink lol.
As for the black bottle EDT, it only smells like honey and musk on my skin, perfectly blended together. (no honey listed though?). But the drydown is just pure musk on me.
The pink bottle EDP, however, has a lot more happening in it. It starts quite fresh, no peach for me but loads of rose. (I don't like rose but this one is just fine.) As it settles down, the rose remains there but patchouli comes out, and again, it's all perfectly blended with musk.
I chose this version because it's more suitable for me, but the black bottle is not any worse. They're both the best musky perfumes out there. For modern, confident women. I wouldn't say this frag is only for special occasions. I would wear it almost anywhere, it cannot be annoying or unpleasant IMO.

I still can't quite believe I purchased a musky perfume OMG I hate musk, and that says something.

PS. From the male point of view - my boyfriend loves both versions, but ADORES the drydown of this pink one and the black one was for him just "I don't know." :D

10/10 for both versions

ancaan
ancaan

You know those goose bumps you get whenever you listen to a good song? Well, I get a similar feeling every time I smell this perfume. For me, it was love at first sniff, but recently I've fallen in love so deep with it, that it has become my new signature.
For me, it's one of the sexiest perfume tested so far. A natural, sensual and effortless sexiness. It's such a seductive, mysterious and elegant perfume!
It's a very musky scent, with a gorgeous and almost gothic rose, a succulent and velvety peach and a creamy amber base.
Longevity is moderate and projection is pretty good, and then, sadly, I become anosmic to musk. Even so, I love it so much!

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

Honestly, I'm very late in terms of sniffing this fragrance, but I don't think I should've given it a try much earlier.

Narciso Rodriguez For Her is a very pleasant, musky-patchouli, earthy concoction. However, I don't know why, I feel that there's some substance lacking in it; I feel it's a bit undone and something more voluptuous is often desired by me upon sniffing its simple pink atomiser.

The opening is quite light and airy, with a slice of freshly-cut mandarin and a sparkle of orange blossom petals. A light musk anchors this orangey note; sweeping in softly beneath the flowery orange.

The middles approaches with the orange fading away, and bringing with it a not-so-special rose. I find the rose to be pleasant, but not intriguing. Again, something more is desired and the fragrance feels incomplete.

The base is, surprisingly very thin and flat; it resembles something a little bit like musk, vetiver and patchouli; but overall, it just smells like grass. More depth would definitely be enjoyed and appreciated to a great extent.

Narciso Rodriguez For Her, in my humble opinion, has a well put-together opening, but seriously lacks some substance in the base and middle. Although I won't be buying it, it would be well accepted by me as a gift.

Alley - D
Alley - D

How can I not have this in my collection. I LOVE this smell. It reminds me of some of the fantastic scents you get from the Middle East.

I can always smell this fragrance on another person at 10 paces, but hey I'm happy to share.........perhaps. Actually it would be better if no one else knew how delicious this is.....Oh alright I'll share.

ecerusen
ecerusen

the only problem with this perfume is its longevity. the only word can describe it : BEAUTIFUL. i found nothing sexy, nothing seductive but it is clean, beautiful, fresh, mature. if you like floral fumes without being cloying, if you want to smell classy, you can give it a chance.

longevity : 4/10
sillage : (at first 15 min) 7/10, (then) 4/10

chirobi
chirobi

There have definitely been a few fumes that I've outgrown, but I've never regretted this perfume purchase. One of the reasons I've yet to tire of this one is because I can only wear it for specific occasions (romantic night out), time of day (evening), or season (colder months). If you are looking for an everyday, schlepping around perfume, look elsewhere, because NR For Her EDP will demand that you are on point from head to toe in dress and in attitude.

This notion of mine was proven to me one day when I was out having coffee with a friend. I immediately recognized this scent, which seem out of place in broad daylight, mixing awkwardly with the smell of roasted coffee. I traced back to a beautiful brunette sitting with her friends. To my shock and disbelief, she was wearing some old sweats and a hoody. That's perfectly proper attire for Saturday afternoon coffee time, but not paired with this perfume! What an utterly incompatible sight and smell it was for my senses to behold. I wanted to march over deliver this message, but I prudently held back, and have taken to airing my feelings here.

Thanks for reading: ) My friends just don't understand.

thais.magrinha
thais.magrinha

On my second 100ml bottle of it I can say this perfume is delightful! I see a classy powerful woman, she knows what she wants and when she wants it. But still, in the end she is not sure if she's sexy or romantic. She plays romance but doesn't fall in love. Because she has the power to love herself, hold hands with herself and make love to herself. Nearly an obscene fragrance but for all audiences.

With all that still, not my signature for I want some more of a fragrance and althought this is THE perfume is not MY perfume yet. I think it is due to the doubts in the personality of this fragrance. Or my own personality.

dazzlin9
dazzlin9

I think you must try it directly to your skin because sometimes this scent doesn't work for everyone. It is good for me but it doesn't work for my friend's skin. Then she gave me for free.. it is nice scent but kinda boring to wear it everyday..

armacoonsum
armacoonsum

The good news is, I bought the sample vial for next-to-nothing before plunking down however-much for the full size unsniffed. How did I know that one of the most loved fragrances in the world would be such a dud on me? I should have, as so many lately have turned out that way... what the heck is up with me and my odd skin chemistry? Is it (gasp) middle age? Just when my tastes seem to be branching out to scents that I wouldn't typically reach for (florals as opposed to gourmands, mainly) my skin, or my sniffer, or both, take a turn that could not have been predicted, and cannot be deciphered. Now, devastatingly, I am anosmic to many musks, and my skin turns beautiful white flowers into Grandpa's after-bath powder. I want to cry. Anyway, I was going to review the masterpiece that is Narciso For Her, right? Right...
The opening is generic hair-product, maybe hairspray? The patiently awaited middle, which lasts a precious hour or two, is achingly beautiful... that kind of soft, airy, tingly thing that is more a feeling than a smell... like fresh sheets over just-shaved legs... fresh, but soft... cool, but not crisp. Gorgeous. And then, it is gone. Just gone. Did I mention I want to cry?

joannedoctor
joannedoctor

just came in the mail, after reading several reviews really wanted to try it. two words: IN LOVE. this is amazing and will become my new signature for sure.

GabrielaBurolo
GabrielaBurolo

I honestly regret that it took 30 purchases of perfume before I smelled this one. I took a snif sample from a magazine last week and I thought "hmmmm that smells nice", put it on my wrists and went into the town market with my husband. We walkend and every now and then I got a wiff of a delicious scent. Very feminine flowery musk but an clean musk, but yet not soapy. More a pure skin scent when you're just out of bath. There is something sparkeling...no not sparkeling...more like a tingle....yes...there is something tingeling throughout the musk and the rose but I cannot recognize it. It's a pure fresh pointy note. I have no idea what it is but it's familiar. Maybe I say something very funny now but I can remember a summer day when I was about 10 and we were outside in the nature and a few planes went over our heads. I smelled a sweet scent and I asked what it was. My friend told me that it was the kerosine of the plain mixed with ozon and oxygen or something like that. That is the smell that this reminded me of. It makers me happy!

onebadbaby
onebadbaby

I think I must anosmic to one or more of the notes in this. All I smell is is the rose top notes and once that goes I can't smell anything, I don't get musk at all! I can't relate to most of the reviews here as you all seem to detect something I don't. Oh well.

happycapybara
happycapybara

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum. Raw femininity, organic sexiness. Beauty, lust, and all that is Woman.

The simple design of the bottle, reminiscent of a grecian doric column, in the subtle petal pink is memorable and touching in its' understated simplicity. The scent captured inside is as refined as the lovely bottle.

Roses, musk, and dewy earth. Of my collection, this is the fragrance where the musk rules most supreme. The combination of this level of musk with the soft rose is beautiful, amber and patchouli make their appearances as well, adding to the depth of this composition.

If this fragrance were a piece of art, it would be Botticelli's "Birth of Venus", (just to me of course.) Organic, unabashed, lovely naked womanliness.

Sillage and Longevity 9.5/10.

scentsuelle
scentsuelle

I tried this because it was created by Christine Nagel - I was trying her other scents in the hope of falling in love with one of them as much as I did with Theorema. It is powdery, musky and one of those scents that really shines on warm skin.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I really love its initial spray...it is sweet,musky,powdery (in acceptable way) n florally beautiful...i think i prefer this one more than the previous EDT edition,which to me is quite overpowering/strong n also has masculinity character on my skin whenever i put it on....the EDT is known as a 'femme fatale fragrance' n sort of attention seeker-like..men would go crazy,i guess n would definitely say,`gosh,this lady smells so good n it kills me!'

Anyway,this EDP version is much sweeter,a good skin-to-skin contact perfume n feminine..it also maintains its earthy-ness due to the patchouli plant used..amber adds the warmth n lingering scent..whereas musk creates the allure n sensuality.whoever has this perfume,i would say you are seductively charming,a bit playful at times but you knows how to behave properly...some people said the EDP smells kinda same with SJP Lovely,but i think Narciso Rodriguez's EDP is by far,the best n unique scent i have ever smelled.

evilaliita
evilaliita

I love the drydown with rose scent but the musky is too heavy for me. I had to wait for a long time to find the rose scent appearing, I'm not sure that I like it, because of the musky

alexandra.m
alexandra.m

I absolutely love all the NR fragrances and this one is no exception. I does have an edgy harsh note in the beginning, but it warms up quickly enough on me, almost blending into my skin. Strangely, after 10-15 minutes, I don't smell the musk anymore, but the sandalwood becomes very noticeable.
Please note - it won't leave a trace behind you or dress you up, it is the kind of fragrance that will add up to your own smell. If you are searching for the 'in your face' fragrance, this is not it. For me, that's what makes it special, in fact.. it's for the women that feel at ease in their own skin.

zuleikarega
zuleikarega

I am now on my forth bottle, AND I'M STILL IN LOVE <3
This is a really soft musky fragrance and I just fell in love on my first sniff!
I'm running out of it soon and will definitely rush to buy another one.

cessnaski
cessnaski

I would recommend this perfume for only those who have personal attachment to this specific fragrance. It is not an easy one to wear, and based on popular voting, it seems that it makes an obvious indication of its use in winter due to its heaviness. The top notes are musk and sandalwood. I personally find musk too strong to wear. It is more appropriate in winter. One reason that I want to steer away from it is that it has an attractive scent in the beginning of fresh rose and musk but it fizzes out to musk and body odour after a few minutes.

HB-C
HB-C

This just doesn't work for me at all, I love the EDT but this is just like an explosion of roses and then nothing. Glad I tested it before buying.

stephanienwc
stephanienwc

I love this so much! But I have to admit it was not love-at-first-smell. It was one of those scents that I sprayed on my skin not thinking it was that exceptional... only to find myself sniffing my wrist the rest of the day!

It's the muskiness that really made me addicted. It's unique and sexy and soft and deep all at the same time.

Namarie
Namarie

thats my beautiful favorite perfume all time..smells incredible. lovely perfume <3

sanyelka
sanyelka

Love, love, love :)

Daivuce
Daivuce

This is lovely, warm, elegant fume. I thought it will be a love, but then it vanished in to a thin air. It lasts around an hour. I don't think I could spray myself that often, no matter how much I like the smell of it.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Less sharp and more fruity than the EDT - an improvement to my nose.

But like the EDT, it disappears from my skin within the hour.

jellybeantree

I always come back to this one! It is soft, unique and comforting to me. I got my mom hooked on it and now its all she will wear! I also think its very sensual and not overwhelming . Demure....

mrjohn12
mrjohn12

I spent days wearing the EDP on my left wrist and the EDT on my right. An odd thing happened… I could smell the rose, I could smell the orange blossom, but I couldn't smell the musk in either! Everyone else could, but despite burying my nose deep into the scent, I could not pick up on it. However, when I walk outside and get a whiff of air, my skin releases something glorious from both arms.

Several days of trying to decide between the two has finally lead to me just buying both. I love them both for different reasons. The EDP is creamy and floral (and I hate floral!) and the EDT is (please excuse the phrase) my-skin-but-better.

If I had to choose between them, I'd never be able to. I would just be stuck in indecision until the stores closed.

OlMagnolia
OlMagnolia

I just bought this fragrance...and I think I'm reviewing the right one (I think ol Narciso needs to branch out a bit with some other names so we don't get confused). OK while I like this perfume very much my nose can't identify one of its notes - but regardless the end result is that I like it. Quite festive and pretty - a bit of sparkle to it. I had originally discovered it in a magazine and I found myself turning back the pages to sniff the sample again and again. I don't think it will become a favorite but I do like it as a nice easy going fragrance that certainly wouldn't offend anyone in an office setting.

thinkingmagpie
thinkingmagpie

My favourite perfume at the moment. It is unique & sexy. It has prominent rose & orange blossom notes but it’s not like a typical old lady’s scent; with the musky base notes, it is feminine and sensual and definitely for the women with confidence. It has really complex luxurious floral scents. It smells absolutely beautiful on me. I adore it!

aigilia
aigilia

Love the bottle <3 yes this scent is very similar to SJP Lovely. But i like this one better coz it gives softer drydown n very long lasting too..a nice perfume to have in collection..;-)

dioraddict81
dioraddict81

One of my absolute favorites! I'm wearing it now! I get so many compliments when I wear it. It does last a while, so a little goes a long way. I have the large edp bottle and the travel size one, (that my mom decided to take from me, because she loves it too.) It is a very modern and sexy scent. Try it before you buy it, because every perfume smells different on everyone! Just because it smells good on some, it may not smell good on you! And that goes for every perfume not just this one!

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

I sprayed it on my skin at in Sephora today, and I loved it! Too bad I'd already bought another fragrance. This will be one of my next purchases! :)

P.S.: Great lasting power, too... It survived a heavy dish-washing session... and it was (well, still is!) on the back of my hand.

Bev86
Bev86

I tried it on a 'sniff patch' in a magazine! haha.. and I knew right away I have to have it.. I think it will be the perfume I wear on my wedding day :-)

nbailey9
nbailey9

I had left an extensive review of this when I first tried it, but it disappeared (with all my other reviews.) I wasn't going to review it again, but I love it so much that I simply have to! I initially tested by the EDP and EDT of this fragrance after reading about how different they were. They truly are almost different perfumes. The EDT has a citrus opening, and the EDP has a very strong rose note. Neither should have appealed to me because I don't like citrus in perfumes (reminds me of unisex frags of the 90s), and I had previously associated rose with dusty houses and older women. I was not sold on the EDT; it's too easy to wear and doesn't stand out. Nonetheless, somehow Narciso Rodriguez totally changed my mind about rose with the EDP; here it is modern, fresh, feminine, and bold. The note also doesn't disappear after the opening, though it mingles more pleasantly with the other notes after about half an hour. I was initially worried by the patchouli, (a note I truly dislike), but it only plays a very minor supporting role, so it works. The combination of scents here is expert (hence the Fifi nod!) and it lasts all day on your skin/clothes. I love it for work, and I use it when I need a break from my ultra-cold weather friend Mitsouko. Narciso is mysterious and sensual, like a jazz singer in a dimly lit club where the women still wear gloves and use cigarette holders. It's voluptuous and curvy. This is one hot mama! Just don't wear it in the summer when YOU'RE a hot mama; it might knock everyone else down.

Cddimauro
Cddimauro

This perfume just did not work for me at all. As soon as I sprayed it I was struck immediately by the smell of body odor like the kind you would get if you forgot to shower for two weeks and then tried to hide it by bathing in dollar store cologne. I'm sure it smells lovely on the right person, but I would have held my arm to a belt sander to get it off if necessary. Definitely try before you buy to make sure it will work with your chemistry! Thankfully it was a free sample and not my very first perfume or I might have been too traumatized to ever try another.

elusivek
elusivek

First off, I apologize for the novel, I did try to get it shorter but no luck...

I am reviewing the edp which is the pink bottle (that comes in the black box. Yes, it's confusing but I'm positive).

It starts out as fresh (bergamot) and rose. As it settles in I get the "BO" aspect that people are referring to (which is actually the coriander) and musk. At some points it smells like a delicate slightly powdery rose but then it gets that whole coriander/BO angle, and other times it's a mix of both.

I was told that it constantly changes and it never smells quite the same and I have to agree. It's different on me today than it was yesterday, the day before, at different times during those days and even at different areas on me. The areas with more heat (crook of elbow, inside of wrist etc) the coriander/BO amps up. In the other areas it's the delicate powdery musky rose and I can pick up on the orange blossom (which is what I think makes the rose more delicate). It's like the toned down/timid daytime version of Aoud Queen Rose without the leather.

Just when you think you've got the scent pretty well figured out, it changes. The rose transforms into ??? At some points it smells like jasmine, then honeysuckle, then lilac!

On top of that, the coriander note that turned me off to it disappears and it goes from being a "nice" skin scent to something a bit more interesting (and oddly enough the sillage increases).

It vacillates from soft, unassuming and innocently sexy to coy, flirty and elusive. It's like a shy person slowly opening up and revealing themselves to you and randomly retreating unexpectedly from time to time.

You need to really see this one through (leave it on for 6+ hours) and then try it several times before making up your mind. I'll be honest, I was confused at first.

I love the opening, not crazy about the next stage (w the distinct coriander) but I like the stage after with the delicate floral musk but I wasn't sure about the occasional progression into the stronger spring type floral (most times it stays the musky rose). I wore it 4 times before I made up my mind that it was fb worthy. I suggest trying it just to experience how it changes, it's quite puzzling.

I don't usually like rose (or dominant floral) perfumes and this is the only skin scent I own but I wanted something subtle and one that would draw (certain) people in closer. I replaced my Coco Mademoiselle with this one because it is not sweet or fruity like Coco Mademoiselle's opening but is still delicate, soft, floral, feminine and sophisticated. It was released in 2006 but it smells like a classic, very refined and quietly elegant.

emi
emi

I really love this fragrance. It's soft, girly, innocent yet sexy and feminine in the same time. I'm sure musk is responsible for that impression. Modern chypre I would say. All the notes perfectly mingle and stand out in the same time - that is why this fragrance is so amazing. NR EDP is a great scent
The bottle is quite nice.

MyFairLady
MyFairLady

Beautiful combination of musk and rose. Warm, but not heavy. I love how it develops into sandalwood and patchouli base, with a little brisk of peach.

monddame
monddame

I was really excited when I got this in the mail today and I was extremely disappointed when I sprayed it and smelled it. It smells exactly like the Britney Spears "Believe" perfume that I had in 8th grade. It's like a mix of pepper with sprite. It makes my throat burn a bit if I'm honest. For the $150 I paid, it's not worth it and to me it's just a stronger, thicker smelling Believe. I am actually questioning whether this is like a bad batch or something because the more I smell it, the more I hate it. Ugh.

iggypop
iggypop

The EDP smelled divine on the test strip - a perfect blend of musk and floral, feminine and tough. Preferred it to the EDT.

It didn't translate well to my skin though - all musk, no rose, and disappeared in 30 minutes. How disappointing.

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

Beautiful!! My family and I took a vacation to Thailand from Indonesia last year and while we were at the airport in Bali, I ducked into a Duty Free shop and this was the first perfume I saw, so I spritzed some on. The whole flight to Bangkok I was enveloped in the most beautiful fragrance of rosé and patchouli. It reminded me of a walk through the woods on a sunny, dewy morning. I knew I had to order some online this summer after returning to the states. (We don't get any good perfumes in the store here in Papua and we are not allowed to order them online because DHL won't allow it due to the alcohol content.) I could never have a signature scent because it would be like me wearing the same outfit every day, but if I HAD to pick this would be a good contender :)

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

Tried this on today, after unsuccessfully tring on the EDT, I do like this one better, the musk is more refined and I like the rose note, it keeps the scent refined from delving into too "dirty". The EDT at some point went from pleasantly sharp to sweaty mens locker room. This is very similar to Idylle but Idylle has more wet dewy green leaves and this one has more peppery notes.
I still prefer Lovely for its white paper notes, and since its cheaper I guess that's my good luck :) Unfortunately NONE of these fragrances last long on my skin so I may as well go with the lesser priced one anyhow..

Ninechat
Ninechat

Too much old lady smell because of the rose. Old rose petals. Powdery. Love the EdT.

laurie.ackels
laurie.ackels

Absolute heaven in a bottle!

Rizaldo
Rizaldo

I prefer the edt, is stronger and more fixed

Eos

Narciso Rodriguez for Her EDP is one of my favorite musk based perfumes for reasons that one might not expect. This beautiful perfume is the sum of seemingly discordant and unsavory parts: a semi-sour rose, a neo-chypre accord of patchouli and vetiver that lend an earthy halo effect akin to lingering cigarette smoke, and a distinct slightly animalic and slightly powdery Egyptian musk accord. Somehow, put all together its got an undeniable sex appeal. Were I a smoker, I'd make this my signature.

lilou
lilou

Delicate and elegant. Musk, patchouli and rose are very present. It makes me think of a pearl : smooth, pure, luxurious.
My mother is wearing it, she's completely fond of it !
I like it but it's not my style : I prefer musk when it's warm and wrapping.
Very beautiful fragrance with a long lasting power.

Eynat
Eynat

There is something that smells awful in this perfume, and I am unable to point my finger to it. Looking at the notes listed here, this perfume should smell like an expensive bouquet. The bottle is pristine, but even out of the bottle it just reminds me of that feeling that you get when wearing a beautiful expensive but itchy wool sweater.

It makes sense that EdP and EdT have separate reviews on database, because they smell very different.
I didn't care for it before, because it smelled to acidic peachy to me.
I've been in love with EdT in the black bottle before and thought that the orange blossom/musk combo was unbeatable in this line. I still think so, but today the EdP smelled very nice on me and less acidic than previous times.
It smells cosy, fluffy and musky in a modern way, no dirty musk no angry Koublai Khan coming down from mountains!
The only thing that would keep me from buying is that it smells very clean/soapy kind of scent, much in the line of modern tastes, but a littel boring, espeically as you smell this every 3 ladies and girls around.
Great staying power.

plaintain1
plaintain1

This is just so similar to Jess Parker's Lovely. It has a crisp clean smell. Just lovely!

charlenne

I love it! It smells so nice on my skin.... pure delight <3 can`t wait to have it every single day out on my skin. It`s truly an inspiration and a new day, it`s a sensation this perfume. I have discovered it in an airplane magazine.

Can`t just wait to buy it <3, love it. Thank you Narciso Rodriguez for creating this marvellous perfume

charlenne

I love it! it smells so nice on my skin.... pure delight <3 can`t wait to have it

megkaybeee
megkaybeee

Smells weird at first, but dries down and sets on my skin beautifully after 15 minutes onward lingering on perfectly! LOVE!

scha
scha

NOW THIS is a perfume made for women who walks in confidence & with a strong sense of empowerment. I wear this when I mean business! Had a bottle since a few years ago and it still smells the same; powdery, feminine floral, woody & musky.. Basically makes you smell LUSH ;)

TheKatEllis
TheKatEllis

Having tried both this and Lovely, I would say that NR for Her is much softer, cleaner and feminine. The white pepper in Lovely is very sharp and takes away some of the femininity.

This is a subtly sweet powdery floral. Don't be afraid of the musk or patchouli. It leans toward the clean kind of musk and patchouli rather than (if we are still comparing to Lovely) the heavy murky dirty kind.

If you are looking for a feminine floral go for Narciso Rodriguez for Her. If you prefer something floral but closer to unisex, go for Lovely.

naen
naen

Hard to be original with this one's review so i'm saying like other ladies before me: perfectly similar to SJP Lovely. And i, too, prefer the second one, since Lovely seems to have few more secrets to reveal, a few more faces.

Annica
Annica

Sometimes it does not need so much to feel fresh and smell gorgeous. You only have a shower by Narciso Rodriquez spray deodorant. Does not cost as much as the perfume and smells sooooo good. Many people asked me yesterday what perfume I was wearing.

jessbug
jessbug

This is a 'love' for me, but only because of the drydown. Whenever I spray it on I get a little worried because it's not as good as I remember it being. But then, as the day progresses, I ultimately fall in love with the heart and base of NR For Her.

The top notes are a little scary to me. The rose is very present, but it's not a fresh rose. Rather it is a somewhat dusty, even slightly stale smelling dried rose. In my mind I see a bouquet of dried roses on a small, old lacquered end table that has recently been cleaned with a lemon cleanser, in a sitting room where people occassionally smoke.

This phase only lasts for about 30-60 minutes, though, after which For Her loses the staleness, and starts becoming warmer and sexier. The amber starts to peek through, and the patchouli (which I think might be responsible for the 'stale' note) becomes soft and fuzzy. At this stage NR For Her reminds me of a beautiful light voile shawl that envelops you, but is see-through.

Fortunately, this last phase is the one that hangs around the longest. Longevity is pretty good with this one, although sillage does diminish noticeably after about five hours on me. I love that pink bottle, and will definitely buy a bigger one once my 1 oz runs out.

Wearing NR For Her is definitely a tiny adventure every time, and I'm always pleased with the outcome.

4.2/5

Pari88
Pari88

It smells like chalk...elementary school chalk and crayons, possibly some arts & crafts store paint? Honestly. Maybe there's some clay thrown in there as well? I appreciated it once upon a time...but now it is nauseating, especially after smelling it on an acquaintance in the summer heat... I can only imagine one wearing this on an Intimate occasion, the heat and steam from the passion would make you smell, well...like white chalk and crayons I suppose... Maybe it is just the change of my own nose...

schamberae
schamberae

I just got my miniature EDP. actually it's so cute, so adorable just like a daughter of the richest family. Let's say Isadora Duncan? I detected a scent of black tea? Black tea with no sugar but et a hint of something sweet. SJP for me is too spicy eventhough my friend thought it's like SJP while NR is calm. musk in Indonesia is something sacred, beautiful. same like Castoreum (Kasturi in Indonesia), smell heavenly. I'm not a type of sickly candy-ish perfume so NR make me happy. The bottle is so simple ,milky and cute. good for weekend walking in a garden with your beloved one with fresh morning dew breeze

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

I don't like to say that I hate a fragrance. All fragrances deserve a chance to be worn and judged based on the manner in which they develop and settle on ones skin. That being said, this is one fragrance that I cannot tolerate in any way shape or form. I know people on whom this smells heavenly, but I cannot get past the opening to see whether or not it works for me. Unfortunate.

marily
marily

This is the "womanity" for me......!!!!! Absolutely elegant,feminine,glamorous and unique scent!!!! I love the pink colour of the bottle and that was the thing which attracted me to snif this scent and I love it!!!!

Anndreea
Anndreea

I blindly purchased Narciso Rodriguez EDP since I love musky woody perfumes among oriental and chypre floral.When I first smelled this, I thought : ' This I should wear in my wedding day ' then, when the vintage rose settles down and lets the restless orange flower to blend with the mature, yet sensitive musk, my next thought was: ' Or showing to the one who lost me, who didn't fought for me, that I am a winner , deep inside knowing I will be missing him..' Since I am not in either of these situations, I choose to wear it daily since summer is here !! It's perfect for both summer and spring days !
I am 24 and I am very much enjoying this fragrance ! So personally, I consider it to be adequate for everyone , no matter their age!

TillyWave
TillyWave

I liked NR for Her EDT a lot, but this pink EDP is making me basically want to throw away my bottle of "Lovely" altogether!
You either like the high pitched, shimmering aldehyde musk of these fragrances or you don't. I like it a lot, and mixed with the rose note and the strong musky woody drydown I am in love with this in a way I haven't been with another new perfume for far too long...it just smells so damn GOOD! Like when you want to sniff yourself all day because you're simply in love with YOU.
Practically: Crazy silage at first, pleasant narcissistic silage after an hour (who doesn't want everybody to know that you smell great?) longevity 6+ hours, sexy as hell but a man who likes it can wear it too.

bambinoo
bambinoo

A drawer, in it lace lingerie, two sprays of NR Edp and than? I smell this and am lost in heaven. Initial spray, I smell something little plastic? some ripe peach. After this comes feminine combo of roses, peaches and hints of patchouli. It gives it little dirty and bold touch. The drydown is exquisite with its rose and dense musk combo. The gratifying feeling while smelling this. It;s somehow familiar to me, I don;t know why, but smelling this makes me calm, on the other hand very wild. I can see it easily on a girl who isn;t as every other, but also on a woman who can wrapp every man around her finger. It could be calming, but also lively. And now you can choose what you need, to feel secure or to ventilate some confidence. Versatile indeed. I;m in love...

kikiki
kikiki

My new scent. Bf doesn't agree with this one, that doesn't stop me from enjoying this. At first whiff, I had rose and amber, then turned musky. Interesting enough, I kind of like this mix of feminine with a touch of an edge without smelling synthetic. This is the scent ill wear with silk tops, romantic and frilly dresses, and maybe during cold winter nights. Adorable

patti3030
patti3030

This smells awful on me. It definitely does not work with my chemistry. Thank goodness it's just a sample. Message me if you'd like it, I'd be happy to swap.

timida88
timida88

Very beautifully made up roses, soft and creamy. I could see it as a perfume for a bride. Nothing too much, just class.

sarah.r.sahib
sarah.r.sahib

Very nice balmy and floral creamy scent , nice to wear , very silky and wormy feeling , the musk surrounds it very gently , absoutly LOVE it .

kristina.l.myers
kristina.l.myers

I adore this fragrance! I want to just emanate this scent wherever I go.

The EDP is in my opinion, absolutely the best version. The others fall flat in comparison and feel like they are missing something that makes this fragrance 'whole'. The SJP fragrance doesn't even come close either. Yes I can see how there are traces of similarity, but in no way are these fragrances the same, as I have seen some reviewers state.

It is an explosion of rose petals, in fact even more of a 'flower bomb' than Viktor & Rolf could have hoped to create. The rose petals mingle with the sweetness of peach, but not enough to make this fragrance sickly sweet, but just enough to brighten up the rose petal scent, making it more contemporary than classic rose fragrances.

I love the musk undertones. Narcisso Rodriguez himself originally drew me to this perfume with the passionate way that he had described musk, and the artistic and loving way that he uses it. It makes me love this note even more.

I don't think it stands out as being for one particular season, I would happily wear it all year round.

hbomb9410
hbomb9410

This fragrance makes me wish there were a "neutral" voting option. To me, it just smells like a watered-down version of the EDT. The Eau Delicate editions come with the addition of oud for interest and depth, which make them much more interesting than the EDP.

jellybeantree

I love this perfume I have to have it in my collection ! I gave it to my mother, she loves it too! It's something we share! I still love it even though it is very subtle on me at times.

UPDATE: Today this perfume has lasted 9 hours! It's now a skin scent but its still there! This is record breaking for me, I always thought it lasted an hour on me and thats it. So I have to say it is long lasting. Which is a good thing!

Gulnara
Gulnara

Absolutely Irresistible. I prefer NR pink bottle to black one. It is so sexy, so feminine. And to me it is a delicate scent. Unfortunately not so long lasting on my skin. Anyway It is the perfume I buy over and over again.

hobbscan
hobbscan

I wear it when I want to remember my late mother. It reminds me of her and makes me feel closer to her now that she is gone. It is a very special scent to me. I love it...

johanna.lindholm

Words cannot describe how much I love this perfume! And everyone around me gives me compliments and wants to get closer to me when I wear it. I've already done a review on this one, but I just wanted to tell you my feelings for this beauty.

velyniaviera
velyniaviera

For me this smells spicy and very warm. It's suitable for colder months. Since I live in tropical country, this perfume is a big no no for me, but quite worth checking.

oldonetwo
oldonetwo

This smells exactly like SJP Lovely, only the later has more staying power. Its alright but I prefer the less expensive Lovely.

LoveMeDo7
LoveMeDo7

If there were 3 perfume sisters, they would be JP Lovely, Idylle, and NR for Her. Lovely is the mature one, always saying the right thing at the right time, well mannered, and contained. Idylle, the youngest, is filled with life and doesn't mind telling everyone about it. NR for Her is the middle sister who knows how to get attention in a quiet flirtatious way that leaves them wanting more. I like her the best!

Fragrantlife
Fragrantlife

What can I say? It smells wonderful. A great overlay of roses, patchouli and musk. Usually, it is not my preferred combination, but it works beautifully. Definitely not demure, it is a sexy perfume. I love it!

My problem: it is the signature fragrance of one of my very best friends. I feel like I am usurping her identity when I wear this. It feels like her, not me. I suspect if I did not have this previous olfactory association, I would get a bottle of this divine juice right away!

beddy
beddy

mon préféré de la collection, je le porte en toutes saisons, très femme, très classe ;)

Tuba Okyay
Tuba Okyay

I used this edp for my wedding then I loved it.Whenever ı ended up my parfume,ı resist buying this parfume and try to buy new scents.You can use this one for daily and night outs.

sonnenstrahl
sonnenstrahl

special and natural same time.. though not so "young".. it's made for sophisticated women above 30, once I saw a classy woman of about 40 wearing this perfume and I realized it was exactly for her...

but still so natural and calm...

It's also good while having calm mood, when you feel cool inside, without any stress and trouble..

poppyvintage
poppyvintage

Very nice soapy, clean rose perfume. It is great for every day use. I get many compliments specially from men. Sexy but natural scent, easy to love.

evesoho
evesoho

I wanted to continue to like this. I've worn it a few times, using up my tester. I wore one small spritz on the day last November that I went to a funeral out of town. I had no other perfume with me but this edp tester. I wasn't actually going to wear any scent to the funeral, however this scent was there in my makeup bag and I thought it suited.

I don't want to purchase a fb of any perfume whose most redeeming quality is that it suits a funeral.

NR For Her EDP feels too stand-offish... It reminds me of a scent that a man might enjoy on a woman he's trying to convince himself he loves... I don't detect a plastic note, unless that's what I'm thinking is the "dried up rice pudding" (probably the amber?).

I find the peach note is sharp, not smooth. Then the drydown is soft, yes, but not beautiful enough for me to love.

This fragrance smells to me the way young women sometimes look when they're caught smoking cigarettes. A little bored or dissastisfied with the world, a little disappointed in themselves.

To my nose, the sandalwood is too strong in the drydown for the rose to continue making an effort to appear.

I wanted to continue to like this (I sure do love that pink bottle)... but after my initial excitement passed and I got to know "for her" a bit better, I discover I don't really know her at all... I prefer a scent more profound, one that celebrates something, anything.

xjulietdx
xjulietdx

I got it as a sample. I didn't paid attention to it, cause honestly I never liked this scent. For me it was just too strong and musky, not pleasant at all. But on the other side I was really curious, cause everyone seems to love it. Maybe I was missing something? So, I applied two sprays on each wrist.

The opening smells like fresh, clean soap to me. Not musky at all. Rose, a tiny hint of peach.. But just wait, ten minutes later it develops into a soft, skin scent. I can smell sandalwood and musk, very well blended. It smelled totally different than the first time I tested it! I actually can appreciate it, it's the kind of perfume you only wear for your hubby, really sensual. My opinion about this just has changed, but I'm not thinking about purchasing a bottle.

vld
vld

Noooo. Way too plasticky. The pachouli musk balance is way off. This made me think of a dime store cologne counter.

peekaboow
peekaboow

my initial contact with this NR for her was with the EDT and it wasn't good..
But I give it couple of time and my nose starts to accept it better.. And when I try the EDP, I grow fond of these! Both!
EDP is the big sister, mature, calmer, elegant, confident, smells thick.
While the EDT is a younger one, wild, playful, flirty, bold, naughty, energetic.

Both are gorgeous in their own way. Try them both to see which one suits you better. Good luck!

selinu
selinu

Wel i hate idyle but love this. Its complicated

Sofy888
Sofy888

Extremely delicate and charming, floral, woody and musky fragrance!
It is a gentle sweet and delicate flavor. Soft and velvety, delicate as a rose petals. Persistent and deep flavor.
Mysterious and fresh, warm and a little spicy, sensual scent for those who love fresh flavors, fragrance-filled blossoming flower buds of roses.
After application, it seems that you carry in your hands a bouquet of freshly cut beautiful roses!
It is a versatile fragrance, created for all seasons and for women is all ages.

liliya17
liliya17

I am glad I try it before consider buying it, I hate it!

asta.ksivickaite
asta.ksivickaite

I really feel clear rose scent. even though I'm not a fan of rosy perfumes, this is really lovely one. somehow it smells like calm summer evening.

Tintorra
Tintorra

Tried it in the store today to compare it with the edt. I started with the edp and it opened with soft powdery roses with a hint of musk. Than it faded away and I didn't smell anything anymore..... I definately prefer the naughty, musky yet fresh edt...

leeleeB
leeleeB

I tried this the other day at a store on a blotter.... I could not smell it, which my nose smells everything!! Needless to say I did not buy it. I bought Idylle instead.

So neat to see how perfumes react differently on different skin types!!!

yettb
yettb

best musky to me it lasts and is very intimate and sexy as musk should be I really love this one and didn't think I would straight out of the bottle but it settles beautifully with my chemistry and it is what a woman should probably smell like even though I like having lots of fragrances and don't think I could commit to just one

Maslina
Maslina

Nothing more or less, this scent is exactly identical to SJP Lovely. NR has the patchouli note but SJP doesnt but still has the same scent. I am so surprised of this similarity

karyna
karyna

really sexy and seductive scent i identify myself with

babylima
babylima

a lovely musk. spray it lightly, it smells better that way.
didnt wow me but it certainly smells nice and feminine. plus my boyfriend likes it on me.

Marcus Monezi
Marcus Monezi

Not yet felt a feminine scent more delicious. It is PERFECT!!! PERFECT!!!
Before you buy your next perfume, taste Narciso for Her.
You want to be smelling the girl all the time.
The rose and patchouli are very balanced. The scent is invigorating and warm. Smells like careful hug. But is quite chic.

fdmc
fdmc

An amber and woody fragrance for modern women. Transmits intrigue, sophistication and sensuality.
Works great on my skin, lasts over 12 hours.
The bottle is very beautiful and distinct as all perfumes Narciso Rodriguez.
Perfect for special occasions.
I recommend.

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

at the first spray, it was sour, i got lots of peach there.. in the next 10 minutes it turn very similar with guerlain idylle. Only idylle is quite fresher, a lil bit of jasmine (makes me think of tea) that NR edp doesn't have.
staying powder is about the same, about 4-5 hours.

Elysia
Elysia

I start with a confession: I have issues with remaining faithful to one specific scent. I'm able to fall in love with a new one every week, and cheat on my last favourite regularly. I found this scent thanks to Fragrantica: I bought Idylle EDP by Guerlain and became interested in its main accords, so I read description and reviews and thus learned about Narciso Rodriguez EDP. I had to try it, and though using Idylle for only a few weeks, I bought a bottle of this as well. They are definitely similar but while Idylle is dominated by flowers and is a very delicate scent, close to the skin in my opinion, Narciso Rodriguez is much more musky and seductive. Imagine a school girl, almost a woman already, innocent, happy, attracting guys and men with her sweet, lovely, romantic nature. Then imagine a naughty one, who may seek true love as well but is adventurous and knows how to flirt. These pictures describe Idylle and Narciso Rodriguez for me. I used the latter one for 3 months (a really long period for me) and switched to spicier scents only because the weather is much colder now in my country (Hungary). The EDP is seductive but not in a loud way, rather like a quick kiss on your neck from your lover that makes your knees tremble. I definitely recommend you to give it a try if you like musky scents and don't shy away from attracting men's attention. Sillage is ok, longevity unfortunately on me is not very good, I need to spray it on again every 3 hours. This being said I do not regret at all buying it because I really adore the scent. PS: I also tried EDT but it did not work for me at all, my nose caught a sour note in it that ruined the composition for me, but as many perfume lovers like it (some even more than the EDP), I suggest you to try both and see which works for you.

MysticMeg
MysticMeg

it smells gorgeous on my lover and because of my reaction everytime she wore this she got me a bottle as a gift. however, the jury is still out whether this is a me perfume. i do like pathouli and sandalwood but i am not a rose fan and normally prefer orientals. i will keep spraying and updating. laters... xoxo

geofammiel.liwanag
geofammiel.liwanag

I've been looking for a new signature perfume and after reading your reviews I decided to try NR's For Her in both EDT and EDP

I tried on both on different wrists and they reacted differently.

EDT has a sharp initial citrus smell, the middle note on me was synthetic, plastic, strong musk. I don't sense any orange blossom at all. The dry down was your standard amber, vanilla. It also smelled a bit masculine on my chemistry.

EDP. Initial spray was soapy, clean rose scent. It was love at first sniff. I hate patchouli. I HATE patchouli. Fortunately, it was mild on this one and I can barely detect it on my skin. Middle and heart notes I can smell musk, florals, and some sweetness. It smells both sexy, sultry and sweet. Classy without trying too hard.

Sillage is average, staying power is around 8 hours.

I prefer EDP version over EDT anytime.

Musky, rosey, accessible.

These are the primary virtues of NR for Her EDP. I would think very few people would dislike the first 2 hours of wear time which are primarily a smooth rose musk. However, the drydown is patchouli laden which may not work for everyone.

There are loads of similar perfumes out there, if this one doesn't exactly work for you try one of the following musky perfumes instead:
*NR for Her EDT (black bottle)
- white florals, no patchouli,sweeter,very musky
*SJP's Lovely
- woodier with lavender instead of rose.
*Guerlain's Idylle
- more floral, less patchouli, lighter musk.
*Tocca's Cleopatra
- more patchouli, jasmine instead of rose.

deliten
deliten

Initially I did actually like this one, which is odd because this is far from my typical type of scent. It felt fresh but not citrus or powdery and all the good reviews made me interested. At first sniff it did smell wonderful and almost angelic, but as the scent continued to develop a harsh note of something (maybe patchouli, which I usually like). That note made it smell dirty and too earthy.

Tried to scrub it off but it was almost impossible, so the lasting power is good and silage too since I kept getting whiffs of it a few hours later.

I can imagine liking this on someone else, who has the chemistry for it. But when sprayed on me it makes my tummy turn. Oh well, maybe it was just the idea of it that I liked.

cognac_hi
cognac_hi

smells like LOVE on my skin and this is the only
perfume my husband notices on me ...strangely... i smell
lavender .

pbluberry
pbluberry

Dark bottles are usually a sign of very strong fragrances for night time wear so I'm surprised this is in a pink bottle. I can smell the musk, patchouli and rose. I expected powdery but I didn't smell any. I'm usually not a heavy florale person but I can appreciate it.

Jayela
Jayela

AMAZİNG! If you think buying it or not, please go and try it. you really shoudnt listen anyone else. You should thrust your nose and skin. they will show you the way...
I really LOVE this fragrance. It is shoft and attractive at the same time. It is like puma with its all black magic. It is not shouting but it lets you know that it is there.. Amazing balance of musk. Must see on your own skin. Tomorrow. go and try!!!

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

My skin doesn't do well with too much musk or patchouli, and this certainly has too much of both for me. It made me smell a bit too dirty. If it didn't have such a strong musk note, it could have worked really well, but as it is, not so much.

annettepe

i cant believe this can be someones favorite! its so raved about but personally i think this smells disgusting. its so sharp and overly strong on the musk and the patchouli. to me this smells like a men's cologne. not at all lovely or feminine. i would not consider this a pleasant scent on myself or on others.

nightcat23
nightcat23

Very musky and sharp! But it is a clean musk. It's a screechy and heady scent at first and very strong. But after it sits on my skin for a while it settles and a slight floral sweetness from the rose appears. This is a really classy sophisticated scent and would be nice to wear to a wedding or formal occasion.

jventura489
jventura489

Can't wear this version because of the peach, it samells icky after a while, all the others are fine though... It makes no sense, I eat peaches and love peaches but I can't wear scents with peaches?!

slauren
slauren

Smelled this once and fell in love with it. I'm tough to please when it comes to women's scents, this is unique enough and sweet enough, with enough freshness to be worn year round in almost any setting.

BeckySue22
BeckySue22

I love SJP's Lovely and wear it all the time. I had never smelled this one, so tried it out yesterday. It's exactly the same! Especially at first. Still, i love 'lovely' more. But still a great floral, powdery scent.

rfh
rfh

i had the EDT four years ago and everybody was amazed from how this perfume smelled..i had friends used to beg me just to put from it..however, now i love the EDP one much much more and hope i would get this as a Christmas gift from my Santa;) if not then i have to buy;))

KittyBaditty
KittyBaditty

I love the bottle, and the ad campaign. The fragrance itself reminds me of my hair if I've been partying the night before - a faint hint of shampoo and my Lancome peach scented lipgloss, but mostly sweat, dirt and cigarettes. I am not a fan.

annettepe

i hated this scent. it does not work for me at all. it smells very strong and heavy and the musk is very overpowering. i tried to like it because it has such good reviews but it smells like a strong cologne to me... disappointed

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

the mustk is very very soft on my skin so i wouldn't describe it as a musky scent. to me it's more floral/clean!

love it!

flpacifico
flpacifico

This is the first Narciso Rodriguez perfume that I've tried. Initially it comes off very sharp, and rough on the edges.too flowery, too sweet, kinda smokey and grungy..then it mellows down to smooth sweet floral earthy musk. I honestly have an aversion toward floral scents but this one balances it quite nicely.The drydown is intoxicating if used in the right quantity. I live in a tropical country so the sweetness of the floral is extremely overwhelming. I have a feeling it will smell quite different in cooler weather.

tai.brockmarleychevelle
tai.brockmarleychevelle

Just purchased this, smell rose at first but once it settles it lovely. Only need 1 spray.

paojaime
paojaime

This EDP is alluring... It smells sexy and young, but also elegant. When I first tested it, I sprayed the EDP on one wrist and the EDT on the other. There is a significant difference at first between the two (the EDP smells like roses and the EDT smells like licorice), but after a while the dry down begins to smell similar. The ETD lasted maybe an hour or two on my skin, the EDP lasted ALL day. Lots of reviewers say it's very musky, but on my skin the musk is very soft... instead I think the rose is very strong, it smells very floral on me. I love it, very unique and feminine.

Aiant
Aiant

I love it!!!

liiva
liiva

At first moment for me it is too sharp. Then after some hour I can smell that and I like. Maybe rose is to sharp, I don't know..

lulu-qb
lulu-qb

its just too good to be true !! beautiful

cinnamonswirl
cinnamonswirl

The EDP is very feminine and sophisticated, not at all sticky sweet or immature
Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely is very similar, just a little more floral and less musky. Longevity and sillage are similar. Lovely is also much cheaper. I love both, but Lovely is the one I've stocked up on.

jellybeantree

This is really the only fragrance with rose in it that I love! I am so addicted to the smell, its unique!!!

Nayesha13
Nayesha13

Im a one perfume woman ...after knowing that CArtier baiser du dragon is discontinued i went on a search for a new fragrance! God knows how many ive tried before falling for this one ... I love it !

lilac
lilac

I have it, love the smell but there are moments when I get a whiff of something like cigarettes... maybe the musks. I like it, I wear it sometimes, I find it very attractive but I can't fall in love with it completely because of the cigarettes like fumes. Anyway, it is a very seducing perfume.

jellybeantree

I love wearing this in fall and winter, I have the impression that when I don't have this fragrance in my collection, I am really missing it! I honestly don't like rose based fragrances but this one has all the musk which ends up smelling clean on me after the hours pass. This is a very soft fragrance on me, you really have to lean in to smell it on me. I love it so so much! I find a lot of people can barely smell it on me and they say they smell nothing. I can smell it so I guess thats all that matters. Have also got many compliments when people lean in and get close. Longevity on me is about 8 hours I guess, but at this stage the fragrance is a quiet whisper. I used to prefer the EDT version better but after wearing it , I found it smelt synthetic on me and screechy if that makes sense. I used to wear it and some people told me it was super strong! I think I over sprayed. I retried the EDP and found it to be softer and more naturally sexy, not trying so hard, smoother. So my opinion changed! EDP is my favorite. I wanted to make this my signature but it hasn't quite made it yet . I usually gravitate to stronger fragrances. I still can't let this one go, I crave it!

sally.boxhall
sally.boxhall

Gorgeous sexy rosy musk! Floral but not overly so - musky but not heavy - airy but with depth..... I love the soft `real` rose scent in this - which is a odd as I`m not a huge fan of rose perfumes, they usually annoy me (think TBS`s Moroccan Rose or Paul Smith`s Rose eghhh). Chose this over the eau de toilette simply because I `need` the patchouli. Love it for anywhere, anytime.......mmm

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

This scent is equal to elegance and confidance! It's a pretty scent as well! You can wear it day and night without a problem and it works in both summer and winter! I got the cream and let me tell you they smell heavenly!! A friend of mine told me "you smell sexy" so i think that simply puts things into place!

Anyway, sandalwood and musk are from my fave notes so i love this and when the perfume settles in you smell musk and rose and together they smell sooooooo good! And the peach is also noticable! It's amazing how the musk is so light in this perfume i just love it!

My3Champs
My3Champs

To me, this perfume emits a rose clean musky scent. do I detect grape for the first minutes on my skin? It dries down to a powdery fresh musky clean floral. It does not seem strong to me as othets have mentoned that the EDT is better and less strong. Let me tell you, the EDP is the way to go, you want this musky rose scent to last, it is so pretty.i went back to the mall and bought the cream. Thats how much I love this scent.

blondeambitioned
blondeambitioned

Perfumes always tell a story, but this perfume, for me, tells a love story, my love story. I was wearing this the day I met my fiance in the summer of 2010 in Spain. We met one night and instantly fell in love. He returned back to France, me to the US. He held on closely to my memory and the memory of my perfume. We vowed to meet again that Christmas in Paris, but for 4 months we were separated. I mailed letters to him in France, scenting them with this perfume to remind him of me. He would sleep next to them at night to feel closer to me. Now when I wear this, he smiles and says, that reminds me of the day I met you. I will wear it on my wedding day. It's fresh, feminine, and beautifully haunting.

citizenrain
citizenrain

When I first tried this perfume, I thought it was too sweet but I loved the middle and base notes so much I decided to try it again. I tried it again the next day and I thought it was actually just about perfect. Great balance of all three notes, with rose being more prominent than the peach which I prefer. I do not like the cloyingly sweet notes in my perfumes. It is still a little more sweet than I like, but it was so well balanced and enchanting I entertained the idea that I would wear it everyday. It was a wonderful, musky floral for a couple hours that captivated me, but then it died...completely. I do expect EDP to last longer than 2 to 3 hours, but unfortunately this one didn't and therefor I cannot love it like I would like. Otherwise, this is a delicious perfume.

acavicchi
acavicchi

NR For Her is a heavy, dark perfume dominated by musky rose and patchouli. It's sexy and strong and made for confident women, not little girls, it's a fragrance for a night out and not one for a day at work! I'd sampled NR For Her because of the similarity with SJP's Lovely, and, though it is definitely there, in my opinion, I find NR For Her to be significantly heavier, without those sweet, fruity and floral notes that keep Lovely multifaceted and uplifting.
P.S. The lasting power of NR For Her is crazy! I tried to wash it off about 6 times but it wasn't completely gone until after I showered.

Jinxy32906
Jinxy32906

i love this fragrance! when i first sprayed it on myself i was like, "holy crap this is potent" but then it dries down to a sexy sweet rose scnet that is absolutly beautiful! if you want to feel like a knockout vixen on a night out i recommend this highly! btw prepare to receive a lot of compliments! happy sniffing!

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

I have a sample bottle of this and I think I gave it enought tries. I first tried it at night as soon as i got the sample and did not like it at all, all i smelled was musky patchouli. Then my daughter accidentally opened the page in glamour magazine and its just so patchouli. I told myself I'll give it another try after a shower early in the morning and I'll wear this for the entire day before I make my judgement. A little goes a long way, i spritz the sample once on my wrist, then 2x behind both sides of my neck. My husband immediately remarked it smells like old alcoholic drink. When it finally settled down and now its about an hour and half, the scent is still going strong, like my old grandmas closet. patchouli with musky florals, not rose floral just generic musky floral scent for me. no peach scent at all, just can't smell the peach and rose note. too bad, i had high hopes because of the great reviews but i guess this is just not my type. I'm more into sweet fruity floral scents.

marcello19
marcello19

Well, let me tell I'm a huge NR fan. I have both male fragrances and I really enjoy testing the female versions as well. For Her EDT was the first one to test. I really really love that fragrance, because it is extremely sharp. I can smell the honey and the orange blossom mainly. It lasts quite well too.
The EDP is a different story. At first it seems that the EDP smells similar to the EDT, but if you test them individually you will recognise the differences. EDP is much more creamy, animalic and floral, I can pick the rose and the peach. Sometimes I can't really smell the EDP, it seems that my nose is anosmic to some of the ingredients, maybe the musk. I think that the EDP is much more suitable for spring and summer, however it may fade away quickly during the extremely hot weather.
The Intense version of the For Her (musc) is also extremely sharp. At first I did not like it, because of the sharpness and somehow it was a bit plastic to my nose. I would say that it is suitable for fall, because it is earthy and mossy, just like the original For Him.

To sum it up:
For Her EDT: suitable for winter
For Her EDP: suitable for spring (maybe summer too)
For Her EDP Intense: suitable for fall

I really love all 3 bottles as well, but they are extremely expensive fragrances.

rosembloom
rosembloom

So voluptuous, opulent, fresh and well-rounded. My mature fume for serious days, lol! And it resembles Lovely by SJP so much I can happily layer away! It has incredible sillage and the creamy musky rose (Egyptian musk is vanilla-laced to my nose) lingers on my skin all day. So warm and feminine, classy and timeless to me : it makes me feel like a million bucks! I do find a great similarity between this and Agent Provocateur during drydown on me. Luscious take on the killer 'lady fume' with such distinction and creamy quality- yet it somehow manages to stay crisp and woodsy green at the same time. I simply love it!

Cynthia77
Cynthia77

Ooohhh My.....!
Really really adorable, absolute the best of the 3 For Her's!

Juma
Juma

Adorable scent!
So close to Idylle but a little bit more sweet and soft and therefore more feminine and sophisticated, not so in your face.
Very similar to Red Door Velvet but the Velvet is more sour and honeyed.
I already have Idylle and RD Velvet, therefore is not on my wish list.

I am glad I have a decant (thanks for generous Gorgonna)of EDP which is really beautiful rose-musky toned.

candygirl007
candygirl007

This is a truly unique and lovable perfume, but someting about it just feels a little too mature for me. I'm in my early 30s, but this perfume still feels a little 'old, granny/mummy' type. The eau de toilette has a younger feel, but isn't as rich and alluring as this original.
A real classic. I'll wait another 20 or so years though, before I'll be comfortable wearing this!

hanjari
hanjari

The first time I smell this perfume I feel like I know the scent so much... Than I realize it smell very similar with Lovely from SJP. But lovely has more clean scent and Narciso Rodriguez for her is more powdery. I love both.

camelias
camelias

Verry feminine. I love it.

johanna.lindholm

I bought the EdP a few days ago. When I first sprayed some on my skin I almost didn't smell it, because the fragrance was so subtle, but later on it really developed on my skin. It smelled just like Lily of the valley, but it seems that the perfume doesn't contain any, which is rather surprising. There's also a fresh kind of rosesmell, like roses in the rain outside rather than a grandma-ish dusty old rose that smells awful on me. This perfume smells really feminine, womanly and sensual. I like it really much. It lasts for several hours, and it softens down to sandalwood and amber.

Edit: This is really versatile if you use the right amount of it. Can be used at any day and at any occasion, and that is why I have chosen this as my signature scent.

pulung.uci
pulung.uci

I had fallen in love with this fragrance since a year ago, when I discovered an empty miniature bottle of the EDP at my aunt's cabinet. I didn't even try it on me, just a subtle sniff, and I was hooked. I had been looking for a bottle to buy since, but I still doubted if it would suit my body chemistry.

On my second encounter, I was lucky enough that I was able to try it on. I spent 45 minutes inside my favorite perfume store to get to know it better, during which I experience magic from the tiny spray at the inner side of my wrist.

The first 5 minutes:
The rose came off strong, rather disturbing, but luckily it lasted no longer than a minute. It dissolved into something more warm, welcoming, definitely less aggressive.

The next half an hour:
There was something in the dry down that strongly reminds me of Guerlain's Idylle (which for me is a positive thing). Only, when Idylle plays more floral, this fragrance is definitely more animalistic.

Subsequently:
All I know that i catch a whiff of pleasant, feminine scent whenever I moved my hand. When I wore it to work, people around me--especially male--took notice and commented how my perfume was very 'womanly' and 'alluring' (the exact word quote). It was when I know I should be more careful to wear this to work.

Feminine,welcoming, immaculate and yet very sensual.

Narciso Rodriguez is definitely "The Scent of a Woman"--not a girl, a lady, a tramp, a seductress, a princess. Just woman...a kick-ass one.

breitlingsson
breitlingsson

it used to be a favorite for me 3 years ago. I smelled the lily of the valley more than now. I bought a bottle 2 months ago, and the smell or formula has changed, it smells much more like ambroxan or amberlyn, in one word it smells synthetic. so now I dont buy "middle class" perfume any longer, although I have to pay 150 USD and more for exclusive perfumes, I'd rather spray less and smell nice than spray more in order to smell like I just went out of a chemistry class. very disappointed of the change.

rayan.terro
rayan.terro

It's sexy, but heavy...You gotta spray just a little bit and it would last all day..I suggest using it in winter..
I like it though :)

LisaandtheWord
LisaandtheWord

I get sheer & grapefruit at 1st.. then some sheer pink rosy generic floral smell, definitely a mall-smelling scent. later, drying down to a subtly peppery & patchouly tinged musky base.. I'm thinking hey something familiar about this- very similar to the bright & dry musky base of Cabaret (which I have & love, has more of a red rose). This one's ok but I'd rather wear Cabaret, or even Shalimar edt for a bright & spicy musk.

fleurdelis44
fleurdelis44

I can't help this proclamation: this scent is beautiful. I know that "beautiful" has been wringed into meaninglessness through overusage, but this frag is beauty distilled: resplendent and dewy, poised and sincere. The soprano notes of roses are not sugary or cloying, but silky and wholesome. The blend with musk makes it almost angelic in its silvery billows of lightness.

After it dries down a bit, earthier notes like patchouli and sandalwood become more apparent, adding alto to the soaring notes. The result is something so simple, so classic that it's almost *too* pretty--like a woman who is so perfect that she's irreproachable. For this reason, this scent is not my signature perfume. Yet for a special occasion, there is nothing better than this.

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

Sophisticated and earthy.A great fall,winter scent.
I prefer it over the EDT,the rose gives it more depth.
I used to mix it with the musk oil,for all day longevity
,alas the perfume oil is discontinued.I imagine a stylish and confident women who lives in the city,but
has a love for nature as well.

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

Wow! How I dig this scent. I wore it for the first time in a while and it is a unique and hard one to describe. There are similarities between this and Agent Provocotauer. It's also funny that both bottles have the same opaque pink glass. Anyways, it's strong and fierce but a tad more dainty than Agent, it also leaves a sweeter dry down. Gotta be in the patchouli fan club to join this party....it's a key playah! See, this is the kind of review that happens when I am tired and my brain goes for easy stuff. ;) I was telling my hubby tonight how hard it can be to describe perfume to people. They have to have a connection to what you are describing in order to have that ah-ha moment in the brain. A picture is worth a thousand words, but a smell? How many is that worth?

RachelGrigg
RachelGrigg

I just got a free edp of this yesterday (buying SL Chergui and the price had gone up that day by £5, so the sa plied me with samples!) and I have to say it reminds me so much of SJP Lovely. It's a bit meh for me however and I can't get the musk thing at all. I also have Kiehls and today received BAV and they are so doing the musk thing for me. NR is too girly girl and a bit 'here I am a new perfume'.

kotragx
kotragx

somehow this EDP remindes me to a plastic doll, pink doll. but is simply the best. for women to seems like with a touch of girl.

the EDT is too simple.

virga
virga

Sensual, soft and very feminine: imagine Marilyn Monroe in white dress – killer curves, full red lips and innocent, child-like voice whispering “I wanna be loved by you, and nobody else but you". Main notes – musk and rose.

finzi
finzi

This is VERY strong (with particular emphasis on the musk), with MONSTER sillage and longevity. It smells purple to me, if that makes any sense... makes me think of violets. From things I'd heard, I thought it would be quite a sheer fragrance, but it's certainly not that.

I didn't get the sandalwood, but the patchouli was quite noticeable. The peach was quite strong on my skin, more so than on the paper strip.

I'm in the "Makes Me Feel Ill" camp. I couldn't wear this fragrance. It's worth noting, however, that perfumes containing rose often smell off to me, perhaps it's a body chemistry thing.

It seems to radiate like nuclear waste and I can't stand being trapped next to somebody who is wearing this.

aschiffm
aschiffm

Love the F-ing stuff!!! So femme , seductively strong, pretty and sweetly sexy. It has this warm/cool duality. It's perfect for winter/spring transition.

i bought the pink bottle, the parfum version which i feel is the most complex and nuanced than the EDT in the black bottle. The EDP has the muskiness that i love but it also has a layer of clean crispiness which when combined is beautifully velvety and lush.

Whenever I wear this, People literally just smile slyly! I'm constantly getting these intrigued stares , men just completely stunned. My boyfriend LOVES when I wear this and always tells me I smell nice (and he doesn't like most perfumes because thinks too perfumey).

It's chic and classy but still MINDBLOWINGLY sexy, natural and radiating .

Soutty123
Soutty123

Oh there is something in this that makes me feel very unwell, not helped by the fact that it has monster sillage and longevity. I sat near a woman in a restaurant who had bathed in this the other day and it really put me off my lunch. Eye bleedingly strong. I'd rather sit near someone who bathed in Youth Dew and that's saying something. If you love this, please go easy on it for the sake of others around you!

I do not think the EDT and EDP to smell the same, to me they are 2 different perfumes. The edp has a very strong but alluring musk. In the same line as Ted Lapidus Women and Versace Women.

While EDT is more a floral perfume, very wonderful too. I think I love the EDT better than the EDP.

Mirlo
Mirlo

I'm not sure if the fragance I have in mind is this one or the EDT (I'm guessing it's this one because apparently the EDT doesn't have patchouli), but oh Lord. What a drug!!! It's one of those few perfumes that you JUST fall in love with at the first encounter.
I was hypnosed by this scent from the very first time I caught a whiff of it from a stranger. Its characteristics remained clear and sharp on my mind and I could tell it appart from any other perfume. It's simply different from anything I have smelled before, very different and unexpected but in a wonderful way that enraptures your senses and sends you levitating.
I desperately needed to buy this perfume but it was way out of my budget at the time (I'm a student), so I thought I wouldn't be able to get it. I eventually found an imitation made by a great perfume lab here in my home country that smelled JUST like the original one and that was way cheaper, so I gave in...best purchase ever. The scent is incredibily similar and long-lasting, and the quality/price relation totally unbeatable! I also tried some fragances that "technically" were not imitations (i.e., sold under the brand name of a celebrity) but that clearly wanted to resemble this perfume, but none of them satisfied me. A little sweeter, a little stronger, etc. This goes to show how popular this fragance has become.
I can clearly distinguish the patchouli, the sandalwood and the rose scent mixing together wonderfully. Overall, it's sharp, bold, extremely sensual in a subtle, flowery way, musky and deep. Not sweet and innocent, but rather classy while daring. I wear it during summer and winter, on days and nights. It's just so elegant and delicious that I find it suitable for any occasion. I find that, even though I know that I go anything but unnoticed when I put this on, I don't feel cheap or tacky. Also, it lasts for hours and hours on my skin and clothes.
I rate this 10/10.

Ana Paula Ribeiro
Ana Paula Ribeiro

It my life!!!!!!

Adrien02
Adrien02

I must have sprayed too much the first time I tried this one and now I cannot stomach it much. Even though it doesn't list peony it certainly reminds me of Stella In Two Peony. It's hard for me to stomach that one as well. I have to take both in small doses or not at all.

goingblonde
goingblonde

A sexy, alluring musk - One of the best as far as musk IMO.

Having said that just one little spray too many and it can turn nauseating real quick .
Used in the right amount magnificent !

filleaplumes
filleaplumes

A couple days ago I read on Who What Wear "Her" was one of Rachel Bilson's fav scents and it peaked my curiosity, ironically tonight I came across a magazine swatch and had the opportunity to take a whiff. I thought it smelled along the lines of other popular fragrances like Michael and Marc Jacobs Essence.. but then when I read the reviews of its similarity to SJP's Lovely I thought... "That's what it smells like!" My sister has a bottle of body wash in the shower and I get a linger every now and then. This one, although similar, has more tolerable notes... Lovely came off slightly more sharp although neither I'm a huge fan of. It just reminds of the early 2000's when everyone above 25 was into those white floral/musk scents, highlights, rhinestones, and tons of bronzer.

darrshanjvoraa
darrshanjvoraa

just one word will do heavenly. my all time fav

Jasminehead
Jasminehead

The only difference between this and the black bottle, is the pink has more soapy florals. But actually doing a side by side test.. I can tell you that the edt lasts longer on me. probably because it's more musk and less florals. I actually like the black bottle better. But yes it is musky the dry down though is much better than the pink and like I said lasts longer.

And to confirm with everyone else, yes it is VERY musky, but it's important I feel to point out it's not your everyday musk that you often smell in your perfume, it's Egyptian musk, which really is prety different from the average musk. Very animalictic

Narciso Rodriguez for Her EDP, is quite possibly one of the muskiest perfumes I've ever experienced.

This fragrance tends to be warm, subtly sweet, feminine, clean, and of course, musky. For some, Narciso Rodriguez for Her is animalistic and sexy. In my opinion, this fragrance is musky in a clean and old-fashioned sense. Don't get me wrong, this is not a scent just for 'old ladies'. It just doesn't scream 'sex' to me.

Occasionally I am anosmic to musk, so there are some moments when I can't smell Narciso Rodriguez. Every now and then I catch a subtle whiff of this scent which is certainly pleasant, but not to my personal tastes.

This fragrance smells dusty on my skin. It makes me think of a dark, crowded attic that hasn't seen the light in years. This relation is possibly due to my connection of musk to closed-up, suffocating, deserted houses.

This fragrance is not all bad, it's just disappointing due to all the hype. I don't sense many floral notes in the composition unfortunately. It's mostly musky woods to my nose.

Even in the EDP concentration, the sillage and lasting strength are rather average. I can understand Narciso Rodriguez for Her and its appeal, however I believe it is very much an acquired taste, that I don't have.

ineverwas
ineverwas

I like this because it's an understated charmer... it's definitely sexy and sensuous, feels like a second skin and the beautiful rose in the EDP shines all watery and realistic, polished by luminous osmanthus. Musk gives it an animalistic sexual undertone that I love. It might seem like a decent lady to most but this one likes to talk dirty in private.

Longevity is very good for the EDP (around 12 hours), I do not find it to be less lasting than the EDT. Sillage is nice, keeps within 1 meter range.

ashyashy
ashyashy

I have both the Edp and Edt,strangely to say I like the black bottle Edt much better than the pink bottle Edp. and the Edt stays longers than the Edp, first time ever happens to me on my skin. My skin ets most of the perfume and thts why I usually chose the Edp and never toilette as my skins eats it easily within an hour, but gotta sy, this black bottle stays nicer and longer on skin. Also, the Edp and Edt smells quite differently. the pink Edp smells rosy and sexy, men love it but gotta say, it is just a nice, expensively well done fragrance. If for the same amount of money, i would have bought something more unique like Lou Lou, even the sfely smell and eqully smell expensve like BVL and Hermes.

chain
chain

@DresdenDoll:Finally l find some one who agrees with me that this smells exactly like stella nude.I have both edp and edt but I love the edp more....

Lumiere
Lumiere

This was the perfume that made me obsessed. I went to the counter so often, to get my small ribbon sprayed with the blissful aroma. I had one ribbon at work near my comp. Another on my bedside table, close to my nose. i smelled it, and it seems I am falling down in warm, soft paradise. It was filling into my olfactory close space so effortlessly as if it always belonged there. But...it was so expensive, it jus came out. I loved the advertisement with the blond girl, so nordic and so me. She looked so natural. I have almost decided this is my next signature...

I received a whole gift set, along with the body cream, for Christmas. From my once beloved husband, but with who we were already estranged and then got divorced eventually. He died tragically 6 months after divorce.

Since then, the association with this fragrance, bottle and everything is that of underlying love, even if people fall out, even if we have arguments, remeber-under all this, is just love.

Someone offered to buy this perfume again. They said-you really like this one, don't you?

But i don't want to revisit this scent anymore, I will let it belong in my memory where it belongs.

Thank you for all you have done, Narcisso, and farewell.

fath1ma
fath1ma

I'd given my review for this EDP Pink.. I hope Fragrantica can move all the review for the EDP ones in here :D
Sexy Scent that I love
My hubby like it on me
Sillage for > 1,5 metres
Last all day if you spritz in space between your skin n your dress ..it's like wrapping your skin then.
I don't like musky scent before, but in this bottle make me change my appetite about this kind..like Idylle (the drydown of Idylle remind me NR EDP Pink) Lovely by SJP also has the similar, but this one has sexy sensual vibe for me, hugh musk may cause.. Seductive rose! This one always like a charm for me..

The more I spray the more I love it :)

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

(repost since they split the bottles up)
Wow. This is so SO pretty. This is by far the nicest orange blossom fragrance I've ever smelled. In Hiroyoruzuka's review of this on youtube he described it as something an angel would wear and I totally agree. I'm judging from the EDP, which I got a sample of today :)
The rose and orange opening is just beautiful and maintains for a while. It's only at the end do I begin to get any woody notes. The musk is a very soft presence throughout.
I really don't find there is anything overtly sexual about this fragrance. I think it is seductive, in a ladylike way, but only because it smells so lovely. I think this is for the good girl who knows exactly how charming and irresistible she can be.

P.S. I've finally remembered what this reminds me of - Stella McCartney Nude. But I think I like this one better, it's softer. The top notes blend more smoothly. And I really like Stella Nude, so this is praise.

primadonna35
primadonna35

Lovely musky floral,i love it, and wear it everytime i want, not just in winter or in summer,i recommend it to everywomen who loves sexy scents...

Nada90
Nada90

Finally they separated the edp from the edt, but i love them both <3

polinkasuperova
polinkasuperova

this is my fave out of the whole collection its more suttle powdery and its on my wish list.....

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum by Narciso Rodriguez 4.03 out of 5 based on 1662 ratings and 207 user reviews

Boots.com
Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Parfum 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
BeautyBar.com
Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum by Narciso Rodriguez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum by Narciso Rodriguez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.