Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

dislike

yellow floral
Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures

Narciso Rodriguez (under license of BPI perfumes) will present a limited fragrant pair inspired by musk. Two fragrances of Musk collection are more intensive variations of the theme of successful perfume duo, Narciso Rodriguez for Her from 2004 and NR for Him from 2007.

Edition for women Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musk introduces clear and dominant aromas of musk, Rodriguez' fragrant talisman, combined with aromas of ylang-ylang, jasmine and orange blossom.

This limited fragrant pair will hit the shelves on September 1st 2009, in amount of 50 ml. Price of the edition for women is 62 Euro.

Jasmine African Orange flower Ylang-Ylang

Musk Amber

Vetiver Vanille white honey Woodsy Notes

Narciso Rodriguez Musc for Her
Narciso Rodriguez Musc for Her Oil Parfum

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense Fragrance Reviews

lcommisso
lcommisso

This has a medicinal opening, and then quickly dries down to a soft jasmine ylang-ylang faintness. The bottle is gorgeous. This isn't what I expected, but like it nonetheless.

Klinz
Klinz

นี่แหละคือน้ำหอมประจำตัวของชั้น หลังจากตามหามานานแล้วเราก็เจอกัน
ทุกครั้งที่ใช้กลิ่นนี้ ได้รับคำชมอยู่เรื่อยๆ ไม่รู้บอกยังไงว่าอินกับมันแค่ไหน

Longevity : 6/10
Sillage : 7/10
Scent : 10/10 (แซ่บมากๆ)

fath1ma

I do enjoy it as my man does on my skin. It last long enough but in a cold room.
Musky...NO.
Feminine and so pinkies woman.
You know..soft, sensitive, fragile. I felt like those personalities grow in me :)
I would try it when I go out
It's not so special as its price

Lisilou
Lisilou

I bought this blindly, having read reviews, thought it would be exactly what I was looking for. It's "okay/nice." If I'd tried it beforehand I wouldn't have bought it. But at this price I am wearing it daily regardless (!) And now, a week later, it is growing on me. Find myself sniffing my wrist without thinking. The first time I wore it when I collected my teenage girls from school and they got into the car they both exclaimed, What's that gorgeous smell?!
I can hardly discern musk on me. What I smell on myself is fennel with the barest hint of jasmine.
It's soft and gentle. A little old lady-ish. Sensuous - not. I'm going to try layering it with something from Mor and see what I can create.
I suspect it is my skin chemistry and that it could smell gorgeous on others.

Max1mu51
Max1mu51

Does nobody smell pepto-bismol? I get white flowers, marinated for 8+ hours in pepto-bismol. My wife loves the stuff, but I am not interested. It's not SO bad, that I would ask her not to wear it, but I find absolutely nothing appealing about it.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

This was a spur of the moment purchase, thrown into the virtual basket in order to qualify for free shipping - Why give $10 to the post office when I can spend it on myself?

The jury's out as to whether I'll get my $10 worth, but perhaps the curiosity this fragrance poses will make the purchase worth my while in the long run.

Upon first application I get the same musky sweetness I sniffed from the bottle, then a qickly rising spicy, no, bitter note that I can't name. No, it's neither. It's sharp and clean. It's... mint... spearmint. That's it. This is straight up spearmint gum on me.

The above phase lasts a little too long but eventually passes into the musk I was promised. I can't say that I'm in love with it even after that. The delicately floral musk that I love so much in Narciso Rodriguez's EDT wears pungent on me here, like I've been sweating in a greenhouse full of tropical flowers. Perhaps that's because I still sniff some sleeping spearmint under the surface - what I suspect is a sturdy note of ylang-ylang refusing to be denied.

Personally, I would rather smell like the girl sitting in the tea house that *overlooks* the greenhouse full of tropical flowers, her pinky raised and a teacup to her lips.

Germany
Germany

A gourgous musky skin scent. The beginning is odd and tire like , plastic , like a doll head ( could le be the ylang ylang which has a banana Oder ) like all musky scents it needs time to warm on your skin , it has to become one with you and your skin in order to bloom.
Once the jasmin and the ylang ylang has settled it becomes musky and ambery with a little vanilla and honey. Gorgeous.
Its a sexy musky scent.
The oil for her, which has been discontinued smells the same as this , this one is said to be replaced by the oil because of 1) longer shelf live , 2) more convenient as it is a spray 3) slightly less $ as the oil. ,,,,but same smell.

Update, was wearing this the other day and went in the garage to help my son lift his bike down from the ceiling , was surrounded by a bath shower- clean -fresh -hair washed type of smell and said to him," ahhh you smell amazing you just washed your hair?" He said , "no mom I haven't showered in 2 days lol ,,,it's YOU that smells so good! " ,,, I smelled his hair just to check , and indeed the smell was definitely not coming from his hair ;)

risarii
risarii

This reminds me of Classique by JPG. Orange Blossom is the most dominant note on my skin, with a warm feminine musk. However, it is a bit more "clean" smelling than Classique and it isn't as powdery or "makeup"-y. It's a very lovely perfume, the best of the Narciso Rodriguez fragrances in my opinion. Sophisticated, feminine, sultry, sexy. Good silage, good longevity.

auroramaria
auroramaria

This is a very beautiful musk from NR.
A while ago I bought a bottle of the Musc Oil from Narciso and it smelled divine only it had no longevity.
When I tested this Musc Intense I found the same beautiful smell of the oil and this one lasts much longer.
Jasmine and ylang ylang add a buttery note together with musk and amber.
A touch of honey makes it slighly sweet
This scent is extremely sensual and I usually wear it in the evening or for special nights out.
Longevity is very good sillage moderate after 4/5 hours stays close to skin

Antares811
Antares811

This is a beautiful musky scent, very soft, clean, classy and feminine. I usually have problems with musk (which smells plastic to my nose), this is the right musk for me.

mooglebuns
mooglebuns

This opens with a minty floral note that, while strange, really draws me in to want to sniff around and see where it's going.

The minty scent fades pretty quickly and gives way to the classic nr for her orange blossoms and sexy musk.

The biggest distinguishing factor for this particular pefume from the others in the line is that the flowers quickly take a seat way way in the background and let the musk shine in a way I've never experienced outside of musk oils.

This is beautiful, classy and sexy. It makes me want to put on a too short, too low cut black dress and let my raw femininity take over.

Since discovering this perfume I find myself thinking about it and craving it when I'm wearing something else. It's just so perfectly matched to my skin chemistry that it smells like it could be my naturally clean skin with a little hint of something special that you can't pin down.

Anyone that like soft sexy musks or anyone that hasn't tried this but loves the other for her perfumes, really should give this a try. Wait that minty strange opening out, it's short, and you will be greatly rewarded with one of the most beautiful scents in the world.

daisyM
daisyM

Sorry for those who love it, but on me it smells like depilatory cream. Too bad for the beautiful bottle. Thankfully sillage and longevity were low.

driveraxvl44
driveraxvl44

I have long been looking for Egyptian musk in perfume form. I found a few, but the light musk was always overpowered by stronger notes. Narciso Rodriguez answered my prayers. Not only is my favorite musk dominant, it's scent is fresh, light, and perfect for everyday use.

The description of this perfume on Amazon.com reads as "Every story has a beginning, and for Narciso Rodriguez that beginning was Egyptian musk, his favorite scent. He was introduced to this mysterious essence by an unforgettable woman he met when he was a teenager." A bit of trivia: the unforgettable woman in question happens to be Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, the late wife of the late John F. Kennedy, Jr., and who was known to have used Egyptian musk as her signature fragrance. She was also Narciso's claim to fame, as he created the famous bias-sheath ivory gown she wore as her wedding dress to Kennedy Jr. This perfume appears to have been done in homage to her, as she was one of his dearest friends.

Carolyn's look was simple: one could wear this look with a black T shirt and beige pants with black loafers as it also could be worn with a Narciso Rodriguez bias-cut cocktail dress. It's an incredibly versatile fragrance, and in this particular perfume the notes of light jasmine and ylang ylang anchor the Egyptian musk in place, giving it a longer-lasting time (Egyptian musk is notorious for disappearing after a short period), at least on my skin. I find it to also be a calming fragrance, and yet very sophisticated. This ranks up there with my other favorite musk perfume, Kiehl's Original Musk No. 1, which is based on Arabian Musk. From what I understand, Mrs. Bessette-Kennedy also used Kiehl's products, so it could be small wonder.

I am very happy with the bottle I have received; it is everything I have hoped for and more. Classy, elegant, reserved, and sensual. No more messy oils for me! 10/10

mindphaser
mindphaser

very light and clean. All I can smell is egyptian musk with ylang ylang and jasmine. If you like airy, transparent, powdery musks, this is great. It comes across as a "dark" scent but it's not.

smellME
smellME

I am happy for my decant , some friendly soul sent my way...
But I am dissapointed too, I thought this was supposed to be the darkest of them all , as beeing called intense .

Well for me this isn't. It's all musk and...and..and sweet pea ???
From where , do I get that note ?

Well this is all I get and it doesn't change much, doesn't intensify , at all.
This is to me close to the edp and close to my red bottle - in colour.

So for me the edt is the "darkest" , creamiest and most sensual
and the Eau de musc , the most beautiful of the lighter fresher ones.
Don't get me wrong - this is also brilliant but to close to the original for me,
Wish it had a dark liquorice, mysterious and " dirty" kind of smell for evening wear.
No this wasn't either .and my illusion of it fell like a hot air ballon going for landing...
I almost wish the sender has mixed up the sbottles while decanting...
Love the ones I'll got and will stick with those.
To many flankers...

ginger68
ginger68

I’ve tried it a few times and I was not sure of what I smelled. But every time, after a while, I was really and positively surprised by this fragrance. Like every Narciso Rodriguez’s work, you can give time to his scent. Musk needs your warm skin to take life. It must express itself on your skin. It needs time to meet your skin. At the beginning this fragrance is odd (I don’t usually like jasmine and orange blossoms), but when it settles the story becomes wonderful. This is the most feminine, sexy but innocent, subtle, mysterious scent I ever met. Really heavenly!

lollsazz

I don't like this... The closest thing I can compare the smell to is fur - it smells like I'm wearing a fur coat and just a tiny bit of some kind of flowery perfume (mostly ylang-ylang on me + jasmine = a little bit "oily" smelling...). The "my skin but better" type of scents are my favourite, but this is just not MY skin. I do agree on the sillage and longevity not being great - the sillage is very soft - personally, I find that a good thing. The longevity is better,

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc EDP Intense opens with the sort of inky clean white musk, also present in other Narciso Rodriguez fragrances. Ylang-ylang, jasmine and orange blossom emerge after about 1 hour to mingle with the musk. These gently honeyed and delicate flowers help to warm up the fragrance, creating an illusion of clean and warm skin.

My major and only gripe is that Musc EDP Intense's sillage is extremely close on me. It's so soft that not only need I stick my nose on the skin, but also sniff the non-perfumed area first, then sniff the area where I applied Musc EDP Intense. Even this trick becomes futile after about 4 hours. So, either it's my chemistry or my nose which isn't willing to cooperate, or it meshes so well that it becomes my skin scent?! Personally, I prefer to being able to sniff my fragrance provided that it doesn't invade others' personal spaces. Thus Musc EDP Intense doesn't beat my personal benchmark. However, I have to admit that it's very sensual and pleasant to wear while it lasts, and is more demure and less demanding than the original EDT. It could be a good optin for a warm musky skin scent. But I highly suggest testing before buying due to the sillage and longevity issues.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

The opening of this version is a rather odd experience: toothpaste?! However, this minty, herbal fragrance softens after a short while and the most lovely mixture reveals itself. Musc for Her Intense is, as others have stated, a soft fragrance that does not project too far. However, it doesn't have to.

MFHI is a lovely experience, with soft silage that lasts for many, many hours, even through washings with scented soap. I am quite impressed with its longevity and its character. Though I have both the EDT and EDP, I think this version is sufficiently different to warrant a purchase, and I like it very much for a daily wear scent (though, it can easily go into the night, in an intimate setting). Well done.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

I have no reason to chose this over the original EDP or one of the EDTs. That odd top note, however you want to describe it, is really off putting, and the drydown is very bland (where is the "intense"? anyone?). I'd stick to the original flanker, which is simply gorgeous.

KaseyC
KaseyC

I hardly noticed the scent of this frag on the paper when I was trying frags in the store. Perhaps the reason is I just sniffed Chanel Coco and Coco Noir. But, I held up the bottle and read again, it says Intense. I expected the scent to be intensive. Now after a break I tried it again, now I got the musk, musk and musk. It's disappointing that I cannot find any orange blossom and other notes. The price is over HK$800 (100US$) and I'll not pay this amount of money for 100ml of musk.

Fragrantlife
Fragrantlife

I like it (too long a name to even try) a lot as a day, somewhat innocuous fragrance that can make it to my office (perfume free official policy). It is a skin scent. After the weird, menthol opening that many have mentioned, it settles into a gorgeous musk - orange flower scent. And then, it just becomes a skin scent, in all it's glory and limitation.

I happen to like skin scents, but for those who like more silage or are anosmic to musk, I would say this is not for you.

Update: this has become one of my go to fragrances when I want something simple, uncontroversial, yet sensual in a close to the skin way -- as in my husband burrowing his nose in my neck and whispering sweet nothings about how wonderful I smell (and how that makes him feel). No, this is not a groundbreaker but do we always need ground to be broken? Beauty can -- and does -- come unadorned and pure.

Dufteren
Dufteren

I love this, I just find it so addicting, it is so sensual and feminine, but I do have to agree with Ivyheel,it is way to soft. But even though I dont smell it on me anymore it seems that other People do, cause this is the perfume that I receive most compliments for (even after hours wearing it). I am generous when I spray it on though, I spray all over my arms, not just on my wrist. But considering how expensive this perfume is I wish it had better silage. I have tried the Narciso Rodriguez for EDP, which I cant smell on me at all(unfortunantly), maybe I will try the EDT nest time to see if the silage is better.

ivyheel
ivyheel

Oh noooooooooo! I can't smell it at all! I bought it blind because I love the other Narciso Rodriguez offerings. I definitely get the mentholated opening, but once that dissipates I am left with an almost undetectable skin scent. Even after spraying more than 10 times I cannot detect it. Oh well, congratulations to those who are not anosmic to this. You will have to enjoy it for me. :)

leighhannah
leighhannah

It's pure Ben-Gay in the opening, but I just ignore that part, because after about 10 minutes, I am enveloped in the most beautiful, light and sexy musky feminine scent. This lasts about 4 hours on my arm, and the sillage is very close to the skin. It is not a powerhouse perfume, but it develops and changes, and is a very good office or date night scent. The strong menthol note is keeping me from loving it though. Don't blind buy this one.

leeleeB
leeleeB

I spent a day with the EDP and EDT as well as the intense version, and the intense version won me over.

I was first taken aback by the opening... what a awful way to open a perfume! how could this be sold? it reminded me of maybe winterfresh toothpaste. I let all three work their magic throughout the day. The dry down for intense is very soft, quiet. Not a loud perfume on me, not alot of sillage either. My husband said the room spelled pretty after I sprayed this. I decided to make this my work perfume. It becomes a skin scent, this is what I believe a musk perfume should smell like.

I honestly can't smell this on me, after awhile. I have reached for this 3 days in a row when I was going to work so I like it.

wilbs
wilbs

NR for Her Musc is elegant, sultry, feminine.

The chic rectangular bottle understated, timeless yet modern with its cellophane finish. Not only is it worthy of the dresser table, but an indicator of the juice within.

NR for Her Musc is skin just rinsed of the lather of an expensive soap. It's clean, floral, somewhat enzymatic while remaining sweetly, creamily, warmly animalistic. However, you do have to wade through a strong blast of ylang ylang and menthol to experience the softness.

NR for Her Musc is an unobtrusive skin scent, perfect for the office.

trishtan
trishtan

Unique. Fresh menthol like on the opening then turns flowery musky. Beautiful, mysterious, sensual, captivating, elegant & luxurious. Good longevity.

Maodo

This is paradise...I got overwelmth by a secret floral musky world with bright and clear colours....Ylang Ylang is dominant in it but in a tender airy way. Love it.

To lisa o: I think it's ylang ylang and orange blossom

lisa o
lisa o

what are these (mentholic) topnotes? I know the smelll-it's specific, but am unable to sort out what it is. it's not peppermint I think.
is it simply menthol/camphor plus ylang ylang?
...edit: and styrax/bezoin I believe

Julie Billi

this is my second review after using it.
Sweet, sexy, powdery musky, love it, but would prefer more sillage....

Julie Billi

I loved the musk and warm notes of this delicious perfume! It will be my winter choice and I am looking forward to a bit colder weather coming, as I live in Greece :)

TillyWave
TillyWave

I've gone a bit head-over-heels for NR, and this is my latest experience with them.
This one does have an interesting opening, a slightly minty/cool note that is reminiscent of hugging a dear friend that has come to see you in January. She is perfectly tousled and beautiful, and smells great, but mostly she smells of the cold air outside.
Next I detect a white floral, both sweet and nutty, that is the LOTV note I am guessing. Only much later does it settle into a more musky, woody skinscent that just wears comfortably. Sometimes when my perfume is wearing off I want to respray it, or wear something else, but I really enjoy the drydown just as much as the other stages.
I really like this and it makes me want more from NR.
PS--I must warn all, this is not "Intense" in fact it is quiet and lies close to the skin throughout its wear.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

The first spray is very medicinal!!! So weird, it smells like peppermint, camphor balm.....something like that but then it disappeared and I got the musk and ylang-ylang, not sweet as the pink NR For Her EDP. Although its name is intense, I think it's lighter than the NR For Her EDP.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

As many other reviewers have mentioned, the initial impression of For Her Musc EDP Intense is SO strange! I agree very much with Mooniq's review below that it is very pepperminty - but not peppermint candy, more like the smell of Bengay - super medicinal and harsh.

BUT once the crazy opening burned off the fragrance improved significantly. It is warm, slightly sweet, cottony soft, and close to the skin. I can't comment for sure on the lasting power quite yet, but I can say that the scent is definitely a skin scent on me after only about a half hour... It is delicious, though :) I think it is worth it to suffer through those initial painful moments to get to the wonderful base.

A lovely fragrance but not for my skintype. Just when I spray on my skin I get peppermint for a few minutes, but its not listed. Then it turns to a soft musk/white flower-scent, but does not go along with my skin. But it is a wonderful scent on other women.

En underbar doft men inte för min hudtyp. Precis när jag sprejat på den doftar den pepparmint, vilket inte är listat alls i pyramiden. Sen förvandlas den till en Musk/vita blommor-doft men den funkar inte på min hud alls. Det är dock en underbar doft när andra kvinnor bär den.

Tulipano
Tulipano

Words cannot express the beauty and uniqueness of this fabulous fragrance. This is surely one of the floral woody musk perfumes that stands tall. If you want to feel sensual, unique, and fabulous,then this is a must-have.
Score: 4.5/5
Narciso Rodriguez, thank you! Gracias!

soonflower
soonflower

My oh my...

Simply the best NR's ever.
It's musky, soft, warm, slightly sweet and so intoxicating.
Very different from NR For Her.

I couldn't find tester anywhere and blind bought it.
It was the best blind buy ever!

And the bottle is beautiful.

Musc Intense is longlasting but stays close to skin.

So bad it's a limited edition.

pisces3774
pisces3774

This smells like scented tissues or feminine products. It's very clean and light. I get no musk. Too bad, because the original NR For Her is lovely.

akada_por
akada_por

It will be better if it it's long lasting. I confess that i really love this perfume.but i can feel impressed with the smell only 2-3 hr after that the smell was disappeared!!!. I sprayed this Perfume in many many puffs, but the smell can be on my skin very short time. Don't believe, It is eau de parfume !!. Anyone has the same problem??

lollsazz

This is very expensive (I do own it) and definitely not my cup of tea. This might sound a little harsh, but it opens with some kind of putrid ylang ylang and closes with wet cat on me. It's different from a lot of other things, but far from my favourite - too much of a BO-smell/animalic/children's glue. Especially when the weather is hotter I begin to wonder if it's my armpits or my perfume I actually smell.

kalios55
kalios55

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense ...

Do not let the word intense fool you. This is actually a delicate transparent skin scent once it's settled.

Begins with sharp ylang ylang, jasmine, and honey. A strange sweet floral opening (imagine ylang ylang and jasmine's petals in vanilla Dr. Pepper). This phase lasts for a good 15 - 30 minutes before it transfuses with the skin.

In the middle and the end, the honeyed flowers settle but remain dominated. Creamy musk and wood start to pronounce. The musk is leathery and a little salty, and the wood .. barely there. As time goes by the scent becomes softer and softer and softer. The skin ends up smelling like nothing but itself with a slightly sweet and clean odor. This last stage reminds me so much of the Musc for Her Oil Perfume's dry down!!! Very mild silage for the first half an hour and then it melts onto the skin. This versatile fragrance lasts about 4-5 hours. Romantic and appropriate for all seasons.

。◕‿◕。

rose7
rose7

I love it!!! I rank it up there with my new favorite which is Cerutti 1881. I may have spelled that wrong. I also like SJP Lovely. They must be all in the same family!

hbomb9410
hbomb9410

Seriously, WHAT is up with that funky top note? I'm inclined to think the manufacturer used a rancid jasmine or ylang ylang extract. It smells like chalky, extra-sugary bubblegum. I was so disappointed...until it disappeared about ten to fifteen minutes later.

PTL, I think I've finally found a suitable replacement for the discontinued NR musc oil. Aside from that bizarre opening, it smells pretty similar. It's dominated by the same soft, sensual, heady white musk ("solar musk" and "tactile musk," whatever those are) that stars in the musc oil, with soft white flowers and amber shimmering around the edges, minus the bracing chypre sharpness I find in the original NR For Her. Delicious!

supergirl83221
supergirl83221

This was a blind buy after having to sample NR EDT, EDP and Iridiscent and I'm glad I did.
The first thing that popped to my mind was this chinese medicinal patch most asians use to soothe sore muscles and sprains which smells spicy, minty and a medley of white flowers, as I dove in for a first sniff. The first 5 mins was a bit cloying and vulgar but wait until it takes shape and gets comfty on your skin. The impolite and semi- offensive opening transitions smoothly into this soft, feminine and enticing scent. The musk here is superbly blended, neither animalic nor offensive.... Just creamy and polished. Together with ylang-ylang, NRMFHEDPI is a wonderful addition to my skin scent perfumes. The staying power is crazy on me, at 12 hours, I can still detect it on my skin. :) Rate: 4/5

Update: O.M.G! I just figured out that this is the idealized, clean version of my skin!

Małgoś
Małgoś

The perfume (EDP) is so super classy, voluptuous, musky, creamy... that I got slightly bored with it. I gave it a break, but it will certainly remain on top of my "list of excellence" among pefumes.

LOVE IT!!!

I wear NR For Her EDT and EDP and both are lovely. NR Essence Eau de Parfum Intense is also wonderful with lots of musk and flowers like rose and iris, so deep. But this one is something else.

If I must compare I say that this perfume is less hidden. It is round and deep and warm like the others, but it says hello! too, in a charming but bold way, with a very vivid smile. Thanks to the African orange blossom/ flower and Ylang Ylang I guess, which are happy and enchanting.

On the skin this perfume starts as a sensuous interesting adventure to me. For Her Musk Eau de Parfum Intense is comforting and capturing, wearable during every season because of the mix of musk and white and yellow flowers and above all a bit stubborn yet very intriguing. So classy.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

I MUST own this! I think this is my most coveted perfume at the moment. I sprayed it yesterday and was hit by a softness with a slightly minty...maybe anise scent which very soon faded and became this absolutely intoxicating skin scent. Wears very close to the body but lingers well into the wee hours. THIS is exactly what I've been searching for! PURE LOVE

edit: Ok, couldn't stop thinking about it and dreamed about it all night. I woke up sweating and panicking at the thought that it was limited edition and was suddenly not available anywhere. I went out today and snatched up a bottle. I may even find a second as a back up. I don't want to be without this!

xXx CHAR xXx
xXx CHAR xXx

Intoxicating... I ❤it!!!

aschiffm
aschiffm

gah Narciso Rodriguez, what have you done?? i absolutely loved the EDP & EDT, so was excited about the "intense" since i generally go for stronger scents anyway. but its HORRIBLE. it smells like an awful synthetic stench that i couldnt quite put my finger on, maybe VARNISH?? when it dries down it smells a bit better but not by much, kind of like subdued varnish mixed with warm amber. i'm sticking to my EDP pink bottle...

Necabel
Necabel

Me llamó la atención por la publicidad que se le daba, y fui a una perfumería. Al rociarlo en una tira de papel me pareció tan estridente que no lo probé sobre la piel, directamente lo descarté. Al cabo de unos meses me regalaron una muestra y decidí probarlo aunque sin ninguna esperanza.

La verdad es que me ha sorprendido muchísimo. A pesar de su disonante apertura inicial, pasados unos minutos se convierte en un perfume delicioso. Es un aroma sexy y brillante, se adapta muy bien a la piel y además tiene una buena permanencia. Lo veo ideal tanto para día como para noche, es muy versátil.

***

I was struck by the publicity that was given, and I went to a perfumery. When you spray it on a paper strip seemed so loud that I did not try on the skin, I dismissed directly. A few months ago I gave a sample and decided to try it even without any hope.

The truth is that I was flabbergasted. Despite its initial opening dissonant after a few minutes a perfume becomes delicious. It's a sexy scent and bright, is well suited to the skin and also has a good stay. I look for both day to night, is very versatile.

mozzaa
mozzaa

This one was a blind buy for me- motivated by reviews here and the fact I love NR for Her in both the EDT and EDP. First day I got it I was very very disappointed. It was extremely light and a bit synthetic for my taste. Today I said I'll give it another try. Surprisingly, the experience wasn't as bad as I expected. It's a very safe perfume for days when you want to shower and feel that you have a "clean" skin scent; if you can live past the synthetic notes for the first 20 minutes. Final verdict- I can live with the bottle I have. It is a perfume that has a quiet character not one that makes a statement. For days I want to live with myself and in myself :-)).

I found myself really enjoying Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Intense, which surprised me seeing that I wasn't a huge fan of the original.

The musk accord in this flanker seems smoother and more elegant. The original EDP smelt strongly of rose and patchouli, whereas this flanker has softer notes of ylang ylang, jasmine, white woods and musk. This new and approved blend is both delicate and alluring.

The scent's projection is strong, but I wouldn't call it intense. I'm usually anosmic to musk, however in this particular composition the musk note is easy to smell and recognise.

In my opinion, Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Intense smells more clean and feminine, than animalic or sexy. I actually prefer it this way. It tends to work with your skin, rather than against it.

Despite its muskiness, Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Intense would make an excellent office scent, but I also wouldn't rule out wearing it on a date or to the clubs. I find that it smells best during the cooler months.

I can imagine Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Intense being a hit with men, especially those that can get close enough to smell your neck and drown in your fragrance. It might smell clean and classy to some, but that's not to say that it doesn't lure the menfolk like bees to honey. I sincerely hope that this so-called limited edition remains on the department store shelves for at least another year. I'd be sad to see it go.

Kchild
Kchild

I agree with so many on this.....initial spray is quite rubbery tire~ish smelling. It sits on top of your skin and sticks it's tongue out at you! BUT~wait for it, wait for it,.....20 minutes later everything changes. 45 minutes later? You're buying a full bottle. Why? Because everywhere you go you can trust this to be your faithful sidekick. This perfume has no idea what inappropriate even means. She can go ANYWHERE and not only be accepted~but she can seduce compliments out of total strangers.

Another reviewer said it so well~she is the perfect black t~shirt, or the ultimate hairstyle, the most comfortable pair of jeans, and the sexiest heels. She purrs, she whispers, she suggests, she rocks!

So many have described her actual smell, I thought that I would try and describe her attitude. She does not know how to distance herself from others, only invite them into her circle of beauty. My favorite NR~she is a modern classic!

susieqrj
susieqrj

The very first spritz of this perfume is a real agony to me: smells medicinal, sort of bitter, an awful thing. But then, in 20 min or more, it gets really good: smells like the original "For Her" but intense.
I bought a bottle today. Lets see how it works using it properly (not only spritzing a little on my wrist)

ericrico
ericrico

A New Years purchase for my amazing wife...

The house of Narciso Rodriguez has created an incredible composition here. I don't typically review women's scents, unless they are truly special. Therefore, I am...

What comes forward up-front is a sharp, fragrant but warm and endearing scent. The radiant, gorgeous deep musk breathes through the entire composition! The soft, powdery jasmine takes a slight indolic accord, but it is actually a fresh bloom, still on the vine. That accord is created by the penetrating, rich musk. This is a skin scent - it must warm up. Although an EdP, I believe it should be worn with a few close, concentrated sprays and a couple from a bit of distance to separate the notes. Let the amazing depth penetrate the fragrant florals - but, by all means...one must enjoy the bouquet that sits on top along with the other wonderful notes and overtones in here. A layered application like this shows wonderfully - one can appreciate the entire composition.

After 5-10 minutes on skin, this takes shape. It is not a loud scent, nor would one want it to be. It is soft, inviting and very feminine to me. Imagine...you are in a serene, oriental garden with jasmine vines in full bloom scaling the wooden terraces. As you walk through, the sun warms your skin. The gorgeous aroma of ylang-ylang fills the air blending in harmony with the smooth, green jasmine and a bright, lifted note of fragrant orange blossom. You stop and smell the blooms - not too close, as you are surrounded and the air is naturally permeated with the florals on the light breeze. A honey bee flies by and lands on the soft petals to extract the sweet nectar from the hearts of the delicate flowers. You realize you are surrounded by life - this fragrance feels very "alive" on skin during the wearing. One's natural body temperature wafts the gorgeous notes to your nose. You don't rush this scent - you breathe naturally, even a little deep...and it reveals itself.

There is some light, burning vanille and amber incense at the temple nearby the ornate garden. Plumes waft over on a light breeze as you stroll through, during a meditative walk in nature. The roots of vetiver are partially exposed as you look down and you can detect a clean note of it here in the scent. All of this very naturally warmed by the key note that makes this house so dear to my wife and myself...the gorgeous, sensual, vibrant musk. It is transcendent.

While musks can be dirty - this one is not. However, it is also not overly clean. It is natural. I read somewhere that Egyptian Musk oil is the heart of Narciso Rodriguez creations. It is deep, rich and integrates with one's body chemistry in a way that is different from other musks. This goes for both the Feminine (like this wonderful creation) and Masculine bottlings that I have (virtually all of them - and I have sampled all).

It is the heart and soul - the rhythm of the scent. In this case, beating slowly and calmly...it will be there for hours after top florals have drifted away on the warm afternoon breeze. This can be worn year-round - formal or casual, for personal indulgence or for sensual intimacy...

I have to say that the movements in this sublime creation are nothing short of harmonious. Like an elegant form of Tai Chi demonstrated by a master of the practice - it is displayed with a slow but steady pace and there is a constant balance. You admire its grace and underlying wisdom. This is divine...

jventura489

I love this. It has a very slightly anise smell on first spray then slowly smooths into a musk. It is such a beautiful scent with a little bit of an animalic quality to it. It's very sexy! I might also add that every time I put this on my dog literally follows me around sniffing the air, which is really funny!

Aha Fragrance
Aha Fragrance

This one was a blind buy because I mixed up the variations and couldn't remember which one I'd smelled (i think it was the EDT and the EDP but they smelled nothing like this); and our Department store had a 'buy one get one free' promotion (there were no testers), so I thought here's an opportunity to get myself a Narcisco (since they are expensive).

I read a review that said the opening is vulgar and I am in complete agreement, on me it is uncommonly vulgar, the first time I sprayed it on my wrist i was repulsed, it was cloying and exceptionally sweet/spicy and reminded me of a liniment that we use in the Caribbean called Iodex for sprains/muscle injuries and I couldn't identify any individual notes at that time. If I had to name one it would be close to licorice but that isn't even noted.

But......the drydown is exceptional for me and it is for this reason that it remains in my wardrobe. After half an hour I smelled this beautifully soft, ambery, musky fragrance in wafts every few minutes and thought 'wow, what smells so good?' Only to realize a few minutes later that it was coming from me; and I couldn't believe that this was the same fragrance that had repulsed me earlier. To me, I smelled exotic and sexy, not perfumey, as though the scent had morphed to my skin's chemistry and the musk is wonderfully 'clean smelling'. It's a little long to wait for the dry down but it is so worth it.

I forgot to add, this lasts all day for me with no need to reapply and it stays close to my skin as well.

hunterblu

I tried it again today. The listed notes all turn me on in a major way and I LOVE every other NR frag I've smelled (at least 6 or 7 of them)...no offense to the folks who like this one but I really hate it. It makes me feel ill, slightly nauseous and it smells quite foul on me. I will say it has excellent longevity and projection since try as I might (warm water and soap, then cleansing towelettes and finally rubbing alcohol) I can NOT get this stinky atrocity off of me. I am very sorry I tried to like it... >:(

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I think this fragrance could definitely be unisex, there is a masculin side to it and men could easily pull this off, I don't like it at first spray it smells kinda minty and strange on me at first but after a while it really turns intense . Very musky but in a good way, I like it , very interesting take on musk, this house has only interesting fragrances!

Lazaro
Lazaro

i am in love with narciso rodriguez since i was a kid...collect the bottles become one of my hobbies and today i can barely say that i have all the complete collection in full sizes bottles of the narciso rodriguez parfums...this one is a masterpiece...
One of the most amazing fragrances that i smell in my life....very revolutionary...very masculine and femenine all the same time...very you...
i don't know but i notice a very strong note of mint in the very beginning of the scent...accomplish with the musk the y make a wonderful infusion of love...feeling...and crazy-sensual emotions...

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

This scent is wonderful, sexy!! Great combination of notes and musk. The fixation could be best ...

Este perfume é maravilhoso, sexy!!! Ótima combinação de notas e musk. A fixação poderia ser melhor...

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

I just bought this as a blind & i love the fact that Narciso Rogriguez always evolves it's perfume collection so there is always something new to try within the range. Intense on it's first spray is strong almost medicinal, hairspray qualities yet seems to come across fresh, sweet and unique & settles into a lovely soft musk. I find it warm and stays close to my skin actually it would make a lovely evening perfume as it's very sensual. Is it me or does Intense have a peppery note? even though its not in the note pyramid so that's odd. It does captivate you though i mean i am always sniffing my wrists, very seductive, well rounded scent. I feel like Shakira in the music vid ( she wolf ) there something in this fragrances that brings the inner heightened senses out. Hope there is no full moon tonight lol.

hunterblu

Does anyone else smell a minty bubblegum note in this? Actually smells like someone combined mint gum AND regular original pink bubblegum flavor. I love all the NR fragrances but this one, ugh...just does not work for me.

beetruth
beetruth

First off, this perfume is so great that I am writing my first review ever!

I'm a fan of the edt and I like the edp so I was quite sure I was gonna like this. I was shocked on the first spray as the smell was vulgar...very synthetic, sharp and unpleasant. But then it developed into something so beautiful and sensual. To compare, if perfume had appearance, the edt would be sexy; the edp would be pretty; and the Intense would be totally gorgeous.

This perfume is musky and lush. When I wear this, I feel so incredibly happy and beautiful, and I find myself taking a deep breath to catch its intoxicating scent... I only wish its staying power is better...but it's ok since I'm in love, and it's love on a whole different level!

karaaslang
karaaslang

İ can not smell it on me but my husband cant take his hands off me when i use this one, this is like a pheromone :) i love it and i hope they wont discontinue this cause they say it is a llimited edition one, we ll wait n see :) thumbs up for this one. This is the best of all the choices that you have, really this is a "sex" in a bottle...

NoseySpice
NoseySpice

This is my signature fragrance,well let me rephrase. This is my "sex" fragrance. It is pure sultry, subtle, sexy and incredible. I wear this and it's like a man catcher. But more importantly, it works well with my chemistry and makes me feel sexy. I like using Zents Earth lotion on my body, then spraying this on. What an incredible combo!!
I wish he would come out with a whole line!

marcello19
marcello19

Tested this one yesterday on paper, and I'm quite surprised. To begin with, at first this stuff smells like bug repellent to me, a bit plastic too. Later on it turns into something peppery or minty (maybe that's the vetiver) and something dark, animalic. Really reminds me of the For Her EDT+ For Him EDP. And finally, it seems this has the best longevity amongst the women's versions.
I'd give 7/10 so far.

nikkimouse
nikkimouse

This really is so unique, even to NRedp and NRedt.

Very sensual musk, almost spicey. Smells to me like alot of benzoin possibly cinnamon and cardamom and beezwax, but none (with the exception of beezwax) of these notes are part of this composition.

It lasts all day, litteraly, but after a few hours I think others cant smell it, simply becouse it becomes part of you, you don't wear it, it just melts into your skin. smells almost so natural that you forget it's there.

oh lord, this stuff is sizzling sexy

When first sprayed its a bit vulger, but immediately begins to recede and come into it's own. AT first it almost smells too spicey. But beautiful in the end, and the ylang ylang is definently detectable, jasmine is very light... this all wraped into a vanilla woody base,

I dont just love this, I'm completely infactuated

If you've tried other ''clean'' or musk scents that havn't worked for you, I highly suggest atleast trying this one, it's quite different

And don't be mistaken, this has excellent sillage and longevity

AnnikaMK
AnnikaMK

I am so enamored with this fragrance that it's daunting to try and write a review worthy of its loveliness and versatility and melts-with-your-skin quality but I'm going to try anyway.

The notes are musk, ylang ylang, jasmine and orange blossom, in the order I can most smell them (reverse the order for when they make their appearance). The 'expensive musk' drydown is only a bit soapy and masculine and a lot 'warm skin' since it retains some of the floral sweetness, espcially ylang ylang which I perceive as thick, yellow, honey-banana-vanilla flavoured whipped cream. (This isn't a gourmand or too sweet scent though.) The interplay of the masculine and feminine create an interesting, smooth, creamy and sexy scent that is both strong and soft. The musky drydown lasts all day on me, while most of the florals (orange blossom adds to the soapy quality without really ever announcing its presence to my nose anyway, jasmine is there but very fleeting, ylang ylang is more tenacious) sadly fade after a few hours on the skin.

If I were to compare this scent to a garment, I'd say it's the perfectly cut soft thin black T-shirt that you've had for ages and goes with everything and any occasion.

This is now my signature scent - I'm 34 years old so I've tried plenty of perfumes and I think I can safely say I know what I like (and don't like)! The search is over and while this is a very expensive perfume (95€ for 50ml), I'm saving money because I can now only buy this and not chase the new next best thing.

sunnyshine
sunnyshine

does anyone else smells like a toothpaste wearing this frag?

is it the musk?

vergil_s
vergil_s

عطر مورد علاقه ی من.
وقتی که استفاده میشه حس میکنم که وارد یه گل فروشی شدم و یه خنکی خاصی وارد وجودم میشه.
فوق العاده جذاب واسه جنس مخالف.
جواب میده! :دی

Imadele
Imadele

Unfortunately for me there was a plastic dolls head note :(

fath1ma

One more perfume from Fragrantican reviews ! I love you babes...! Why do we (me & husband) smell a bit sweet coffee ? Maybe the blend off amber, honey..I'm not sure, I am an amateur about the notes :) Ylang-ylang grow easily in tropical season, I have 2 small tree of Ylang-ylang in front of my house... I can smell it become sensual scent with musk more dominant in this bottle!
This scent has no similar for me yet, WORTHY the price. Elegant, sensual, balmy and intense. Not similar to EDT (black) or EDP (pink) but still remind me somewhat..
You won't regret to collect it at your beautiful wardrobe !

sofababe
sofababe

I have had, and loved NR for her EDT and EDP, but now that I've discovered Musc Intense there's not going back.
This is the Narciso for me, I have a purse spray which I am using carefully, I don't want to run out. Its very expensive, but very worth it. If you are a lover of NR For Her, try Musc Intense, you won't be sorry you did. It's like all the best things about For Her, but better, more Intense of course. Perfect.

jventura489

I'm so confused...I think I'm wearing this one. Does anyone know if this is different from the NR For Her Musc in the black bottle? I believe this is the one I'm wearing and it is amazing! It is a lovely sweet musc, definitely stronger than the EDT original, which I love! I have to say that I am leaning more towards this one, because it seems to be a little sweeter and I can pick it up better, than I can NR for Her EDT...

krisaya
krisaya

I love this scent. It is very sexy and sensual. However I have been told that it smells like medicine. I don't really care though. This scent is unique but I wish it would last longer on me.

Solvita
Solvita

IMO-the best version from Narciso,very soft,sensual and sexy.Very musky-in good way.

nannaje
nannaje

My first Narciso scent - and I truly like it - it smells like musk, ylang ylang and amber to me. Expensive, fresh and not fruity or aquatic, thank goodness. Absolutely a wonderful smell for work. It does have a slight tyre smell at first, but it only lasts a few minutes. The lasting power is terrible, but nothing sticks to my skin anyway, so it might be good on you :) The sillage is perfect and quite mysterious. Smells a bit mature - like a woman wearing marine bootcut pants and a fitted white shirt, topped off with small punk rock earrings <3 I dig it!

dutchgirl333
dutchgirl333

Very nice, soft, sensual, musky, mysterious and very feminine...I love it....althought I think it's more a perfume for wintertime than summer.

Jasminehead
Jasminehead

Rola, lol, no the black one is the most musky. I believe this one is the less musky than the black, but still very musky. I'd suggest the pink original bottle or even the irredescent

But yes, dont be mistaken they are all musky... again tho if you dont mind a little musk.. then you might like the irridescent.. both this and the original pink are more floral than musky.. but yes.. still musky

Dear member below
Thank you for your advice..!
I realize that it's musky perfume..but as i said (it's soo musky for me)
Maybe the black one is better than this, although it's musky too.
O_o

Dear member below.
No offense, but DAH! How could you not realize Narciso Rodriguez makes "musky" scent?! It's written all over the place. It's what Narciso is known for! LOL!

I really think you should stay away from all things Narciso Rodriguez, but if you really want to, then maybe the Iridescent is what you should give a try.

Sigh (-_-)

Rola

I bought this perfume according to the positive reviews ,but i found out it's soo musky !
I'm not a fan of musky perfumes ...so when i wear this i dont feel comfortable!not because it's bad ,just it's not my taste!
Especially the opening notes

serafina777
serafina777

sexy
sexy and seductive. This is definetaly a signature parfume.

Cams
Cams

Wow. I'm not a lover of musk but this is amazing! It's soft, powerful, sensuous and feminine. This will blow your mind. It is definately worth a test and you will know immediately if you love it or not. The bottle is also beautiful. A winner!

toralnn
toralnn

i love it. this wonderful perfume is giving me ~ sexy, joy, shinning,sweet,exotic,... i just cant resist all these marvelous feelings.
the fragrance can last for a day. :)

cinsot
cinsot

A serene and sensual musk suitable for day wear without being controversial, say like Guerlain's Idylle for example, the muskiness in Idylle on my skin is embarrassingly wanton (there is a time and a place for it though, just not between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday).

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musk is an extremely well behaved musk and gently becoming in its simplicity and loyalty to the white petals on which it rests.

Everything in the blend is balanced and subtle. For Her Musk's strength and potency is in how it synthesizes with skin creating something memorable, something difficult to define and utterly personal.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

Very nice scent. It's a mix of the original for her and musk. I really like it.

thatbrownelf
thatbrownelf

The perfect clean-woman scent. If you're trying to make a statement and/or have your scent announce your presence before you walk in the door, this is not the scent for you. However if you want a subtle, gentle, my-skin-but-better scent, this is it! You have to try it on skin, smelling it on paper doesn't do it any justice.

The florals are restrained and subtle, the musk clean and non-animalic. I don't get the fake/metallic note I got in the normal NR For Her EDT, thankfully, as that was the only bit about the scent that prevented me from loving it. Sillage is very close, but this is an aura scent, not a nose-grabber. I actually don't spray this in the traditional wrist/inner elbow/cleavage areas, but just a quick small spritz under the arms (I use odorless deodorant). The heat from your armpits warms the scent and makes it more of a clean natural scent rather than "oh HAI I'm wearing perfume!". Would be perfect for corporate environments where typical perfumes are frowned upon.

D A V A R I

Muddy
Cool

jrova
jrova

This one is very fresh, powdery floral. Very Unique, femminine and clean.
Am considering on purchasing this wonderful perfume.

possumke
possumke

I was so close to making this my signature scent...The trouble is, I can only smell it on other people!! It is as if my nose goes anosmic when I spray it on myself, and I can barely smell anything! However, others say they can smell it on me when I wear it, and I get lovely compliments on it, so all is not lost... I just love the heavenly orange blossom in this scent, it is definitely a domineering note, along with the musk of course, but everything is balanced beautifully in the composition, it is never overpowering, just smells soft and clean.

shoreshells
shoreshells

I love this perfume, it makes me feel beautiful and was well worth the money to me! I wish I could wear it all the time, but it is expensive, so I'm wearing it for special occasions or just days I want to feel special. I think it's an all year fragrance. I'm wearing it for Christmas this year and right through the summer!

marinadina
marinadina

This is the smell of the oil by NR, Musk for her'' wich was wonderfull but really really expencive.. Now, the EDP i bought is almost half finished, as i find this perfume one of the most feminine perfumes on earth, so do others. Plus its a luxe musk, very much a signature fragrance.Wonderfull!!!

nyoka
nyoka

I LOVCE THIS MUSKY FUME>I dont know how to desribe this other than to say its the best smelling,slightly floral musk ever.Like a night animal on the prowel,looking for a mate.Just a born natural desire.Not like any other fume.It makes me feel confident and sexy!

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Incredible.
This one, just this one in the pink mettalic bottle, is incredible.
Not the black bottle with the"musk"word written on.

It is clean but lingering, very sensual, very outstanding in a crowd of smells. Chic and sexy, with some well-balanced acidity that awakes the senses to the last breath of its longevity, without losing its comfortscent quality.
Very Important Perfume.

And a bit expensive,since it cannot be found in 30ml bottles...The 50ml cost 80euros around here, not 62 as mentioned.

guest_SWEETONE

CHANGE MY MIND...IM RETURNING IT..IT DOES NOT LAST....VERY WEAK FOR A PARFUME..TOO BAD..ILL STICK WITH THE PINK ONE!! :(

guest_SWEETONE

THIS IS NICE..THE BLACK VERSION IS NICE TOO BUT..TOO POWDERY..THIS IS FLORAL CLEAN MUSK..LOVE IT!SEXY SEXY!!

I am not sure if we are talking about the same fragrance. Here the bottle is exactly the same and it is marketed as Musc Collection Eau de Toilette intense. Intense? Where?
Based on the listed notes I expected a triumph of white flowers and musk.
I am happy I could test it.
This one smells very fresh, clean, soft and with a vegetable edge that reminds me of cucumbers! It's a skin scent, maybe the most subtle among the Narcisos and not impressive at all. Original EdT is still the best rendition because you can smell orange flowers, a special creaminess and good musk, but all the following ones are much more pungent and less creamy.
This one is a good one for people who enjoy very subtle scents and the lasting power is not bad!

Rose Zircon
Rose Zircon

More "masculine" than For Her EDT & EDP..
This one reminds me of Musk For Her, but in heavier way & more powdery.. =(
I still love For Her EDT & Musk For Her better.. ^^
Great flacon! ;D

Lottis
Lottis

I tried it on a month ago.
It landed so soft on my skin ... I fell in love. It can not compare with the other RM's that I actually do not like so much. I had never tried this if not the girl behind the counter picked it for me. It was so close to my skin and softer than the softest... like creamy white velvet. The whole evening I enjoyed the comfortable, soothing scent.
When I came back to buy it, they said that it was a limeted edition and no one left on the shelf ... BUT! also that it should come back later in the fall, because it made huge success. Hope it can be true. I can hardly wait. Want it now!!!

sofiii
sofiii

This is the most innocent yet seductive and really easy-to-wear musk I've ever tried. for Her Musk doesn't really bear any similarities from the original for Her, but I love this one due to the nice comfy cleaness and softness it gives me.

In the beginning, I couldn't really smell anything for like one minute. Soon there's light soap smell without any of the soapy powderness. It's light, delicate but still has the fine texture, which makes me thinking about nice white evening dress.

Then I can smell some decreed Ylang Ylang note combined finely with the floral laundry powder scent and non-fiery but oh-so-sensual and smooth musk.
At this point, it reminds me something oriental, especially stereotype Japanese, light, polite with hidden sexiness.

The dry-down is more powdery and with a tiny hint of jasmine essential oil/Dior Pure Poison kinda notes, but all done in a really light ethereal way.

I personally love it and find it really easy to wear, and because of the 'quite' nature of this musk, your can wear it up or down. However, the only con is, somehow it's like wearing a newly washed shirt with washing powder residue.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

I can read here on tghis community quite often that you try the perfumes and if you don t like after some days you have returned it (guess in the store where bought) but how you can do this? no store will accept a opened and used return of a highend perfume!???? that would be mutch interesting for me because i have a lots i don t liked after buyng blind but i would not dare to ask for returning it as i did spritz it once or twice and its not anymore sealed... i can t believe that some shop will accept like this ????

guest_ginnycat
guest_ginnycat

I like this a lot more than the original "For Her" (which smells exactly like SJP´s Lovely on me), because it´s a more unique fragrance and blends in so well with my skin! Can´t believe it´s a LE, have to stock up on this one!

electric.eyes
electric.eyes

yes this is intoxicating like another member said. it is real musky but not sweet.
it is kinda dark and sexy. i like it better than narciso rodriguez for her.

melonmoon
melonmoon

NR for her MUSK is a joke compared to the originals: the EDT and EDP. The most lasting version is the ETP then comes the EDP. The MUSK is just a beautiful and expensive bottle..I bought it and returned it after 3-4 days..Such a disappointment..

Fiammuz
Fiammuz

Normally I do not like very flowery scents ... I find them either too innocent and fresher then some 'children or find them old and decadent, and I remember the funeral where you are enveloped by the smell of the wreaths of flowers.
But this is good and smell fragrant, has a sensual innocent sin that does not have life.
I went to collect the parcel post, I was eager to try it and I sprayed about me in the car.
Oh! delicious reminded me of a girl who dreams of love jasmine intertwined with the long hair ... reminded me of my childhood ... but the scent is very light ... I had to spray it several times.
When I stepped from the car in the rain, the fragrance has been revived and I have been wrapped.
Like when passing a house with a garden, comes a cloud of flower scent and makes you realize that spring has arrived to awaken your heart and your senses.
But where is the moss? I do not feel it at all.
And at home the scent disappeared: become vague and far away ...
After 2-3 hours there was nothing, not even on clothing. No trace!
I love the intense and persistent perfume, this is not.

Cheri
Cheri

This one softly whispers a gentle scent that lingers quietly. I think you could wear this to the LIBRARY!!!! ;-)

I love this, it's for my quiet times.

vertigo
vertigo

it's beautiful.

still musky, but the musk isn't so prominent - the fragrance is more floral than the originals.
sweet but not intoxicating delicate flowers are so incredibly feminine ... and almost transparent.
they make one floral accord - the single flowers don't stand out.

just a light shade of scent.
lasts long but stays close to the skin.

I love musky scents but they don't work well with my skin. This one does.
It's perfect!
And this bottle :)

julianne35
julianne35

I just bought it without even trying as I am a fan of NR For Her...It is more like NR Essence..I can rate it 7/10..The bottle is sooo nice by the way..

27.08.2010: I should take back what I said last year..Maybe the time I started using was not the best time..I tried using it 3 weeks ago after 1 year again..and I do liked it!..It is just a perfect summer fragrance!..

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense by Narciso Rodriguez 4.08 out of 5 based on 546 ratings and 111 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense by Narciso Rodriguez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense by Narciso Rodriguez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.