Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk Narciso Rodriguez for men

Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk Narciso Rodriguez for men
dislike

Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk Narciso Rodriguez for men Pictures

Narciso Rodriguez (under license of BPI perfumes) will present a limited fragrant pair inspired by musk. Two fragrances of Musk collection are more intensive variations of the theme of successful perfume duo, Narciso Rodriguez for Her from 2004 and NR for Him from 2007.

Edition for men, Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk, also contains dominant musk intertwining with intoxicating floral essences of iris and red berries.

This limited fragrant pair will hit the shelves on September 1st 2009, in amount of 50 ml. Price of the edition is 44 Euro.

Musk iris Red Berries

Narciso Rodriguez For Him Eau de Parfum Intense
La Tosca
Narciso Rodriguez For Her

Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk Fragrance Reviews

FlirtBoy
FlirtBoy

Very contemporary and minimalistic oriental-musky cologne, smooth, alluring, calming. Musk and iris being easily recognizable. Longevity is ok, projection is ok for the first 3-4 hours then it changes into very intensive skinscent. If you like musk, you probably can´t go wrong here. 8.75/10

harperhilton
harperhilton

nice. very similar to the original edt for her. not as good as the original edt for him (which i find to be a better fragrance than the one for her.) pass.

groover
groover

As with all fragrances released by
Narciso Rodriguez they all smell
similar, earthy dirty and of soil.
i kinda of like em but they can be a
bit to much at times, so i only use
them now and then. But the drydown
on this one is smooth wow.

gillbert
gillbert

red berries for the top note: what the hell! i can get only 10 minutes and then it's disappear easily. i am very disappointed

dominant musk, floral essences of iris - without sweetness, deep strong wet powdery. nothing much to change from the original. just sparkling with iris

all in all: classic wet powdery

akhara
akhara

For Him by Narciso Rodriguez "musc collection eau de parfum" is one of the fragrances that get most compliments for me. It might open a little too potent for some, but once it dries down, the beautiful, refined, seductive white musk is so alluring, classy, sublime and irresistibly charming that even male friends of mine (I'm a man) had to utter words of admiration.

P.S. -- My secret is I always layered this parfum with Diptyque Tam Dao, Crabtree & Evelyn (original) Extract of Mysore Sandalwood and Carolina Herrera 212 Men—a quartet of wood/musk heaven!

Mojtabaa
Mojtabaa

A minimalistic perfume created by Francis Kurkdjian.

Well, the whole story is about musk softened and sensualized by delicate iris note and juvenated and modernized by red berry.

So it is at the same time musky, fruity and powdery floral respectively.

It is not that much special but a rather lovely gentle frag for the younger crowd or those who are in search of modern, gentle and simple musky perfumes.

Yes, I agree that there is a touch of femininity in it, so let me call it a unisex perfume cautiously.

نمونه ای از یک کار موفق در سبک مینیمال اثر استاد
فرانسیس کرکجیان

محوریت این عطر، مشکی است بی آزار و نرم که با نت زنبق، جذاب، فریبنده و لطیف گشته و نت بری قرمز ( که حالت و بویی توت مانند دارد) آن را جوان، شاداب و میوه ای کرده
است.

لطافت کار در حدی است که تقریبا می توان آن را کاری یونیسکس و مشترک بین آقایان و خانم ها محسوب کرد.
کار پیچیده و آن چنان خاصی نیست اما کاری است لطیف و دوست داشتنی مناسب افرادی که به دنبال کاری مدرن و لطیف با محوریت مشک هستند.

AZ
AZ

For me I didnt like it I think it too feminine and closer to the feminine offering of NR.

I prefer the EdT version as it more manly

mhobba
mhobba

I blind bought a 50ml bottle of this heavily discounted. What a score! I definitely prefer this to the Eau de Parfum Intense version which smells a little too dirty and peppery for my tastes. This is a bold musk scent sweetened ever so slightly with berries and cosmetic iris. This is a sensual musk without all the fuss.

AndranikTP
AndranikTP

Blind bought this 2yrs ago, sniffed it and automatically bought a back up bottle and also a bottle of the EDP Intense version. They're 90% identical but the Musc version has a bit of sweetness to it. Definitely a dress up fragrance. I get this 1940's L.A. Noir era vibe from it. This is such a beautiful scent and unique. It's not for everyone as some will find it feminine and I can see why. But I think the person makes the fragrance, not the other way around. Overall this fragrance is a depiction of why I got into this hobby 6yrs ago. The joy of finding something out of this world that you never would've otherwise. Three notes done to perfection and I say MAGNIFIQUE!

smora
smora

Another seductive Kurkdjian's fragrance. Not so deep as the original, but more attractive at first whiff. Deliberately synthetic city lover. Even sometimes rather cheap, like successful shabby love phrases.
Musk, fresh and humid iris, sweet fruits shadow and some woody traces. Absolutely mystified in both notes and execution. A perfect fragrance for mingling. Schmoove to the bone. As once earned me a compliment: "Pure perversion". The smell of serenity before upcoming sex games.

Scentrack: Fun Lovin' Criminals - Love Unlimited

Rating: cool ****

K1
K1

Musk is a cornerstone of perfumery, yet, daring solid musky fragrances are few as fingers! What a surprise. For Him Musk is one of those challenging musk-oriented fragrances.
The perfume begins with the same dirty animalic sweetness of musk glands. This straight manner repulses me a bit but since I'm a fan of musk I really can't stop sniffing. Sniffing loyalty and pureness.
For Him Musk begins with musky fruity aquatic theme and powdery iris note in the base. The iris note is not so premium but this lack is covered by good accord of musk. Not mentioned here, but apparently coumarin and very slight dose of vanilla intervene the base of the fragrance.
★★★

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

I'll start by saying that I am NOT a fan of "musk." The first time I tried For Him Musk was at a friend's house. That first spray was overwhelming and I wanted to wash it off. My friend did not let me and once it dried down, I loved it. Yes the first spray is a blast of pure musk. Then the berries and iris mix in to even out the fragrance. It is perfect for cool weather and today there is less humidity and I wore it. I have gotten many compliments.

Onria
Onria

I find the opening to this parfum is rather strong on the musky side (obviously) and smells very "old" musky.
Once this scent settles down, it is rather pleasant, I think this is well blended for such a simple scent, i.e 3 notes.
I like this scent, just about love it, and for such a decent price, I feel you can't quite go wrong.
The musk might be found in some dark cave somewhere in my opinion.

Projects very well and lasts quite a long time.

Good, almost great, but not quite.

sesa_53
sesa_53

bildiğimiz jagler in modern versiyonu. biraz daha yumuşatılmış hali. bu kadar az nota ile güzel bir kombinasyon sağlanmış. edp olmasına rağmen kalıcılık orta oldu bende. soğuk kış günleri kullanım için daha uygun.

Goktug

This is one of underrated and less known fragrance which is nice :-), I really love this and makes me always feeling good for cold days.

tedylee

I think this fragrance is created for introverts than for extroverts.
Introvert is not equal to shyness.
They tend to take what happens 'in' the external world very calmly.
This does not mean they lack of empathy or expression.
It is just too delicate and too subtle that not anyone can sense.
There is always something in them that can burst out at any time.

I sense the same thing in this fragrance, so be mindful when you meet someone wearing this. ;)

valantis
valantis

BRAVO TO THE NOSE WHO CREATED THIS WITH JUST 3 NOTES!

HEAVENLY SMELL - A TRUE MASTERPIECE!!

{The same exist for the intense version,which is slightly airier/fresher}

@spectrum83

100% true.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So simple yet more appealing, satisfying and mesmerizing than lots of fragrances where the compositions are constituted by tonnes of notes.

abdul hammad

Subtle, classy, unisex, classic with a modern element to it at the same time, comforting and cooling.

Scent:8/10
Sillage:6/10
Lasting power:8/10

edge42

I already have Eau de Parfum Intense but these are so good I just got a bottle of this as well. Love this stuff, these 2 as well as MFK Lumiere Noir are all very similar but each and every one of them are subtly distinct masterpieces.

secamel
secamel

My favorite fragrances melt on my skin and make me believe I am the one who actually smells good. Fantastic musc that could be worn by a king or just an average guy who is wasting his life like myself.

Hassan Nasrallah
Hassan Nasrallah

Not only i love this fragrance , i ADORE it , i call it heavenly perfume , it is very elegant very clean , it touches the spirit , i wasn't looking to buy a perfume when i smelled it and i bought it on the spot without hesitation , it has the soul of oldies without taking you there , really nice one i hope Nasciso will come out with new fantastic perfumes .

houstcs
houstcs

The reason I do not prefer this to the intense EDP, is that the other's top notes last much longer. Basically all throughout into the dry down you get a sense. Here, the top notes are fleeting. Still a great quality musk that smells amazing. The Narciso line for women and men are all some of the best perfumes out there and trying this and the Intense version is worth the efforts. They are almost the same though. Don't be fooled by people who think they are the same, it is not true. Both bottles are show room worthy. These are also not similar to the EDT at all.

boulouboulou
boulouboulou

Begins a little harsh like Grey Flanel but turns into something very classy.
Unique and manly, with a little green and mossy touch. Absolutely gorgeous on a rainy day, during autumn for example.

Good longevity.
Very distinctive.

lloydbruno
lloydbruno

Looks like the traditional, also linear, but a little sweeter and more floral, which helped to reduce the serious and formal tone of the traditional, and in my humble opinion, better aroma and longevity.

websterdaniel
websterdaniel

A great parfum. Starts off powerful, then as it lightens, it gets juicier. Lasts about 10 hrs for me! A great musk.

bonacosta30
bonacosta30

NR for him musk is some kind of brighter and lighter version of NR for him. A more wearable fragrance, but u can see some similarity with NR for him, mayble in the back ground like some say. It is not a dark fragrance anymore, it is some kind of enlighten version of the original. Once again, u get what u are supposed to; lot of musk, berry and iris. Longevity and projection are weaker than the original, that is the weakness of this fragrance. It is a very confy scent, something that could be easily appreciated by lot of people, and it could be wear of many occasion. Very similar to the edp intense, but with better performance IMO. So here is what we get:

Scent: 8/10, very confy scent.
Longevity: 3/5, between 3 to 5 hours, not very good for an edp...
Projection: 2,5/5, project maximum arm lengh mayble in the first half hour, then go close to skin. Not something to use if u need projection.
Versatility: 3,5/5, well, can be use in many occasion, but i wouldn t put it if u need something powerfull.
Overall: 17/25, something to try. If performance were better, that would be a great fragrance.

Nuhgwin
Nuhgwin

This is the much more sexier, playful, and wearable version of the Narciso Rodriguez house for men. I love the original, no doubt for it's simplicity and uniqueness but the way this Musc version is blended is just so damn BEAUTIFUL.

Rich musk with a creamy iris and red berries combination. Perfect scent for on a date and suitable enough for a work meeting. This is an absolute beauty in a bottle! Projection and longevity are wonderful for me on these cool autumn nights where I get up to 8 hours of 6 feet distance in projection. I prefer wearing this one when the sun isn't shining, meaning night time and when the rain begins to drop.

Wonderful.

Abstrakt
Abstrakt

I've got a thing for minimalist fragrances, whose notes have been chosen wisely. A great one is Caron Pour un Homme, and another is this.
It's a true work of art where the artist has blended 3 or so colours to produce a landscape of moods, shades and textures.
I don't believe something can come from nothing, but I believe that much can come from little. Like the account of Jesus feeding 5,000 people with 5 fish and 2 loaves, this is a miracle of perfumery. Absolute masterpiece.

Casavulva
Casavulva

Minimalist musc.
I say Musc because that is what the box says: "musc collection, eau de parfum". Not Musk with a k. The bottle matches the one on this page, so I hope I am reviewing the right fragrance.

Anyway: Starts off with a soapy kind of musc, and not so much red berries. Gradually the soap disappears, and then there is basically musc I guess, with a flowery enhancer.

The reviewer Alex (Mastersofstyle - now removed from Youtube) said this perfume reminded him of cold water being slowly filtered through limestone. I get the same image. He also called it "elegant".

This is surely very serious and minimalist, somewhat cold, but well done for what it's worth. Wearing it makes me feel like an intellectual.

The bottle is good industrial design.

birkanalayci
birkanalayci

The one that must-be-jealous of others. My friends ask but I prefer not to say. No one needs to know this classy amazing scent!

SimplyOliver
SimplyOliver

An absolute musk have!

For Him Musk starts off with a sharp and beautiful musk with a hint of sour, fruity note, to eventually morph into a soft and flowery musky background.

This has to be the best musk I've ever come across on the mainstream market for men. Smells refined and high quality. Longevity is crazy good and well beyond the 12hr mark, sillage is just fine for me.

Just to compare both Narcisos, the EdT focuses more on green notes with amber and musk in the background, whereas this EdP is rather centered on musks, as the name suggests, along with powdery and floral notes surrounding it. The EdP also isn't as "in your face" as the EdT: it is more of an intimate scent that lingers on your skin for at least a dozen of hours.

Overall, NR For Him Musk is a wonderful, flowery and oppressant musk bomb, that proves that simplicity can be a good thing. "Less is more", they say. Definitely one of my favorites, I feel like wearing a suit when I have it on me. Oh btw, the bottle looks awesome.

Ps: I also found it to have that same soothing, mature and slightly earthy vibe that I can find with Terre d'Hermès. Fantastic.

edge42

Both this scent and the EDP Intense are astonishingly beautiful fragrances that I love "almost" equally. It comes down to red berries in the Musk version vs pink pepper in the EDP Intense and I slightly prefer one over the other. In all honesty though, this is nitpicking - they are very similar and very, very good. These are the kind of fragrances I truly savor and wear only when I can really appreciate them, which sadly seems to be a rarity even in a collection of many highly-regarded bottles.

Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk and EDP Intense are seriously sexy, incredibly gorgeous fragrances created from the simplest compositions. Made for the man who is anything but simple. I love them.

Jerry Can
Jerry Can

I found some of this at Debenhams, Lincoln yesterday. I can honestly say that I really cant tell any significant difference between this (berries) and the replacement EdP Intense (red pepper). Very subtle reformulation - and I could not say which was which in a blind test. Both are very nice, iris being predominant in both. The musk is, I believe, a shade softer/quieter in the dry down, the Intense ever so slightly more peppery.

Goktug

it is so classy, I feel so good when I wear it.

Jay T
Jay T

J'ai demandé au représentant des ventes pour un parfum qui sent comme des animaux morts et c'est ce qu'elle m'a donné. J'aime la fumé, mais je ne pense pas qu'il ressemble à DHI.

Smells almost the same as eau de parfum intense. It's too musky then powdery and neither are as good as the original which is weird but my favourite of the lot for sure.
Just not my cup of tea this.

MonsieurK
MonsieurK

This is nearly identical to it's successor NRFH EDP Intense. The red berries as the top note is the only component that distinguishes it from its younger brother, however it is not so pronounced and you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between this and the aforementioned.

This said, on my skin, there is another difference. Performance. Whilst this is an EDP - as is the Intense version, the projection here is somewhat less powerful (it is rather a skin scent from start to finish if I'm honest), but longevity is excellent.

Pressed between the two I'd go for the Intense as it performs better on my skin, however in terms of scent and effect - they are both as beautiful as each other - full of mystery, richness and depth, despite the three note breakdown.

I feel the same way about this as I do the Intense version - that this is easily one of the most stand-out recent masculine fragrances, deserving a place among the best of our times.

Roman86
Roman86

This is some awesome stuff! Smells so skanky yet classy at the same time. I don't think this has much sillage but those close to you should be able to pick it up. It's more of a personal smell but that's not a bad thing. I think you can spray this one many times and yet it will still remain subdued. Linear as many have said but that's not a bad thing when it smells so good. I think this can be a unisex fragrance for sure. I have a 50 ml backup so I won't run out of this awesome fragrance for a long time.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk doesn't evolve much on me. Basically it's a warm sweet musk with powdery iris and a touch of orange blossom blended in. As for the red berries I'm unable to discern. Simple as it is, yet it's so fluffy and sensuous. Since I'm quite fond of this smell, the linearity actually is not a problem for me. The sillage is close on me, but the intensity is very consistent throughout the wear and it lasts at least 10 hours and still quite easy to be detected. While Narciso Rodriguez Essence has too much aldehyde for me, For Him Musk actually suits better to what I expected from Essence. I'd recommend to those who are looking for a warm and sweet modern musk fragrance.

Narciso Rodriguez smells like leather and clean laundry. The drydown has a strong presence of something similar to wet clay. I don't smell any iris or berries and was a bit disconcerted by the note pyramid vs what I was smelling until I scrolled down to read the reviews.

marycon

The best Narciso Rodriguez scent by far and a must have!!!

williamvargas
williamvargas

smelled a little feminine to me when I first tried it so I was sort of ok..but dry down is actually a little more masculine, so overall a nice musk scent. pretty good scent trail..no compliments yet but it might not project that much on me , we will see..i like the original fragrance for men. will get around to the intense version, not sure I would buy this yet but overall I would have to say a pleasant musk..i would say more of an a elegant scent, not a lot of bravado which I am thinking is better for a musk scent anyway. could be very nice in close quarters though. liking it and will spend more time with it. glad I did try it.

RobNL
RobNL

If you like Dior homme intense, you gonna like this!

Goktug

yesterday, I've tried it..this morning I got a shower and still on my arm...what a pity for me did not get it before..very nice and long lasting frag..love it-

fooluae
fooluae

indeed unique timeless
its like rain day u smell the dry iris and musk berri that hint of charm with it
well dress
i got it yas 100ml
its limited be carful cant find it here by luck i got it
from old shop for good price
70 usd

u may find 100ml more then 100 usd after so try to get these gem befor too late haha

PFB
PFB

This is my second fave fragrance ever, and will be with me for life.

It's musky, leathery, warm and sexy. so different,to other mens fragrances as it has a strong floral element yet still remaining masculine in a very confident way.

Makes me feel really wealthy when i wear it lol.

Love the original Narciso, but have switched to the musc edition permanently.

tdwctdwc
tdwctdwc

One of the best designers on the market. This is the kind of scent that when people smell your sillage, it will pierce and intoxicate their nose. And i mean that in a good way.

Initial spray : Berries and iris. Lasts for a good 15 minutes then the berries tone down a little bit.

Heart: Dry iris and sweet white musk. Beautiful.

Drydown : An earthy combination of all 3 notes. I can still smell the berries in the back while the musk settles down more.

Projection : moderate

Longevity : 8 hours

This is a scent that wears you, as opposed to you wearing it.

A scent that uses you to show off its beauty, as opposed to you using it.

In other words, this is a scent with brain !

A masterpiece.

Studio8Worx
Studio8Worx

THE BEST!

leathermountain
leathermountain

I am wearing the 'musc' with a 'c' perfume *oil* and it is a strong slightly sweet leather with a warm sweeter dry down. Beautiful.

aliks
aliks

Great quality scent, especially on a hot weather or a warm skin. Very original and far from smelling like the masses of cheap smelling colognes sold for stupid prices under brand name.

I have just discovered that the base notes smell a little like Azzaro pour Homme or Tuscany, but in a less metallic way.

A great scent in a nice bottle.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Narciso Rodriguez overall is a good fragrance its different and its elegant, I could smell the original Narcisso Rodriguez but its very very weak somewhere in the background for initial some time, All I get is very fresh and sensuous Musk then, it is not strictly speaking a men's fragrance women can easily pull it of to me its definitely a unisex. I didn't find any similarity between DHI and this one.
it is very dark but not overpowering perfect for evenings, dates and intimate moments.. Silage and longevity is decent.
Bottle is extremely nice and eye catching....
I give it 8 out of 10.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Well, all the good reviews about this scent are true, BUT it is a woman's fragrance. Period. There is still a sort of lipstick aspect to it, a higher class lipstick, not as in your face, or lips, as Dior Homme. Somehow I think of Howards End, Vita and Violet affair kind of scent. Death in Venice is not out of the question entirely. If I ever wear it in public, I will be a blond.

Giwrgos
Giwrgos

This is certainly one of the best men's perfume , in my opinion it reflects a strong manly character through its perfectly mached notes . Easy to fit in any mood , anytime during the day . A must have in my opinion.

Greg1965
Greg1965

Not for small boys :-)

sadeceben
sadeceben

Değişik versiyon arayanlar için farklı karışım.
birinci sınıf 10/8,5

Maodo
Maodo

Fresh, clean, warm, green and flowery.
Good choice for men who are aware.
Not common.
Mmmm, love it.

blindbisk
blindbisk

Excellent I love it

Housebliss
Housebliss

I've had this for a while, and have used it occasionally. Tried it again on my arm now, and it really smells wonderful.

Very fresh and clean smelling. Reminds me of scattered showers on a cool spring day, if that makes any sense.

I'll be wearing this more often. Very nice!

olivedrah
olivedrah

A Parfum Powdery! Powerful fragrance, simple and sexy! Pure musc, pure sensuality!!!

mariomario
mariomario

i can only say 10 of 10 thats the one mens should smell

Hoxx
Hoxx

Somehow, I was being repeatedly stunned with the beauty and elegance of this EDP. This is like an 80s song, simple but lovable. One that gets stuck in your head, your memory, even your heart.

Ultimately, the whole scent pyramid can be defined rather easily - after a soapy start you get a flowered musk. A blend of iris and clean musk. Nothing more, just iris and musk, and yet it's so terribly unique, in a good, great way. Tender and sophisticated, but inviting and seductive at the same time. Clean and soapy. Flowery. Yet masculine. Gives you an aura of a charismatic, well-mannered gentleman. All of that with gentle, but perceptible sillage and plus longevity.

A clean white cotton shirt. A new pair of pale blue jeans. And Narciso Rodriguez For Him Musk. Hard to compete with that man.

Sometimes, simpler is better.

9.5/10

Potgut
Potgut

This is an excellent designer making virtually all the other designers smell cheap as hell. Dior and Chanel are at the top of the game when it comes to the designer market, but their fragrances are often of complexity. Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk is brilliantly simple.

To me it smells like a cross of clean but subtle hints of fluffy animal fur and the smell of clean laundry you just pulled out of the the dryer that used very good fabric softener. (Note, The scent we often associate with laundry detergents and soaps is the way it is because they are usually scented with musk)

Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk is an excellent close quarters scent, this is not heavy at all. It's an excellent soft scent while still making its presence well known to people around you. Also, because it's soft I never worry about whether it's going to knock down people around me, even if I over-spray.

Excellent date scent too, especially if you fear if your other fragrances might offend your date, with this one I don't have that thought in my mind since it's a 'clean' scent, and it fits the occasion perfectly well.

There's this girl I work with who never say's anything about the fragrances I wear, but the only one time she did make a comment about my fragrances was when I was wearing this and she told me how much she likes it and said that it smells very smooth.

Smooth and soft with confidence is probably the best way to describe Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk.

BlueLuna
BlueLuna

Really awesome floral opening then musc notes gets sharper after a while. I'm so glad that I chose this one. However it's edp, it's not kinda so annoyingly heavy...

My point: 9 / 10

One really classy fragrance

3gecos
3gecos

Musc,musc and more musc,good quality modern musc notes but still.I don't know,when i've saw for the first time that it has iris in the composition i was so impatient to test it,i thought it will be that type of iris from Dior Homme(the perfect iris) combined with a very good musc,but no.After I've tested it the only impression given was that of a classic mature man cologne.Who knows maybe at my 40's...it will be another story.
Longevity quite good 8-10 hours,projection very good for around 5 hours and after that a close to you scent.My advice,do not blind buy this!

marycon

Fragrances like this one dont come around very often. Forget all the hyped flankers, and never listen to all the fuss thats going around. This is a masterpiece!!! Unless you dont like people approaching you and asking what do you wear of course. So well blended and the musc used in this one......beautiful. Sexy as hell!

GS_K
GS_K

Class and sensuality, not for everyday use, it captivates the sense like no other and deserves special occasions,

abdul hammad

I THINK IT TAKES CONFIDENCE TO WEAR THIS FRAG,MAINLY BECAUSE OF IT'S DRYDOWN,WHICH IS DISTINCTIVE AND UNIQUE,FLORAL YET MASCULINE AND CLASSY IN AN ENIGMATIC WAY.

A MUST TRY

tolgaselcuk
tolgaselcuk

ok maybe some can say it starts feminine but the middle notes show that this is a well made floral mens fragrance...
don't give this edp up because of the opening...
be patient and wait for it to settle down and then you'll meet that sexy,snobbish,elegant,flowery yet masculine side of this attractive perfume..
a 1st class scent..

update(jan 20 2013);
loving it more & more ...
I believe the perfect word to describe this scent is ; snob ... love it..

ozz1980
ozz1980

Old school masculinity meets the todays sexappeal, it's the antaeus of the 2000's. Dark,sensual and strong, a masterpiece.

juancar_66

It´s best work than Narciso Rodriguez for hem original.

Because it smell more in flowers and in green with a touch of leather in the base, of course he has white musk and woody but he is more nice and happy than the first work of Rodriguez, very good longivity and a plaisir to wear with hem, sweet and slowly sensuality in hem.

reiabaygar
reiabaygar

FANTASTIC! UNIQUE! LOVE IT....

parastar
parastar

Great fragrance.
Long lasting and smells amazing after a couple of hours.
Wish it came in a bigger bottle here in Toronto though. :(

amitkaran
amitkaran

beyond words.................................

$$
$$

i read most of you guys review and i can say most where mostly positive about this cologne so i said what the hell blind buy it?let me just say when i first sprayed it on my skin it was over powering and musky but when the dry down came around i started to realize why the citizens were dig in it.to me when it drys down it smells like a intense Bvlgari Man the cologne.at least thats what my nose smells lol!but overall it pretty nice and its a parfum.

shoguns2480

A complete waste of time and money. So I caved and bought this blind...and I wish I listened to zygimantis because this is the worst blind buy I have ever made. As a male who wears many unisex fragerences, as well as fragerences that are suppose to be "for women" I don not ascribe to the loaded idea of gender specific fragerences...untill now. I cant imagine this smelling right on a man under any circumstances. Just such a flowery feminen scent I cant belive it was a "mens fragerence. I happily wear chergui and SVD and many other unisex frags but this was just so far out there and overdone with the florals that I cant even give this a 3rd wearing.And I bought the big bottle!

W12KS
W12KS

OH MY GOD! When I first smelled this in Harrods, London, I was amazed - It is so well balanced and minimal yet outstanding!

I promise you when I say this but it lasts on me for more than 22 hours (THIS IS INCLUDING A SHOWER WITH BODY WASH!) The eau de parfum is of exqusite quality - it is tailored to my skin chemistry! Never EVER has a perfume lasted 22 hours!

What I smell on my skin 22 hours later is the base note, which to me is very simple, pure animalic musk - I say animalic because it is a very close to the skin smell, very subtle, sexy and defiantly sourced from the highest quality musk!

I am so so so so pleased with this! IT IS A SAFE BLIND BUY! and I have found my signature scent!

I live in England, so when I tried this, it was a warm day in london and this parfum suits British summers - I have yet to experience it in cooler weather.

I straight away bought a 100ml EDP for £59 - which I thought was an outstanding price for EDP of such high quality and longevity!
INCREDIBLE!

bonarelli

i would blind buy..i did..the only downer is my girl says it smells like i just finished having a perm lol..but that only after i apply . The dry down is fantastic!

zygimantas.bendikas
zygimantas.bendikas

shoguns2480 Definately try before buying

SAFE BLIND BUY?????????

juancar_66

It´s more nice to me that For Hem. The same idea about the musk but with flowers, herbal accents and a touch of leather it has happy sensations, sexy and elegance too.

bonarelli

this is a frangrance thats worth all the hype!

ericrico
ericrico

Wonderful and captivating "scent" - which it is, more so, than a fragrance. xmanol and tedylee wrote two very good (and unique) reviews here. I understand both of their perspectives and the connotations to what is in this gorgeous flacon.

I am a huge fan of the original Narciso for Him and this is a contrasting display with one same common accord - a gorgeous, deep, warm and sensual musk. The iris is very nice on top...powdery, inviting, with the musk lurking underneath - which I get almost immediately. A true 3-note composition, but going into this...I was not sure the red berries would be an important part of the "scent" nor really distinguishable. I was dead-wrong. Actually, I adore the red berries that are bright at first and as they warm up, simmer with the musk. Anyone who has warmed berries in a small pot will understand this smell. I get a combination (which I may need to revisit) of ripe raspberry and red currant, notes one can sniff in wine as well (after all, a "nose" is a "nose" and we taste first with it - ;-) ).

The musk used here is absolutely divine...! I do not like to compare fragrances, as anyone who knows my reviews understands that I like to smell, wear and enjoy each bottle of fragrance unto itself. It is part of my Zen belief that each and every thing is created uniquely and is its own being. The human mind is drawn immediately to association - but, how can one compare two masterpieces created by Dali, Chopin or two different poems by Rimbaud? Some works are shorter, more concise - but say so much with so little. That is what is in this bottle compared to the more complex composition (yet, still rather minimalistic and profoundly beautiful) that forms Narciso for Him EdT in its brilliance.

This is, as one review put it...elegance and seduction in a bottle! I could not agree more. Amazing.

Sacredsystem
Sacredsystem

Sex in a beautiful bottle. A clean musk and sensual iris with a hint of berry that gets me more compliments than any other scent I own. It starts out a little strong with the iris, but it settles down to become a warm and inviting scent. The best iris in a men's cologne. Yes, better than Dior or Prada. The oil, edt and now the musk confirms my love and respect for the house of Narciso Rodriguez. Only Tom Ford's Private Blend Line has enlightened my senses in such a majestic way.

jerseyjoe1981
jerseyjoe1981

so subtle, so soft, so gentle, skin scent. Elegant and cozy. Just like fresh linen

coooolash
coooolash

Unique..... its a head turner

nando80
nando80

It is unfortunate I am having a hard time finding this fragrance.. Had it back in 09 but ran out of it about a year ago.. The combination of berries, musk, and flower notes are heavenly! As of now I can say it's the closest to my signature scent because of its uniqueness and its great projection though I love other fragrances as well. Gonna keep searching until I find it again. Interested to see how good or similar the new scent Narciso Rodriguez For Him Eau de Parfum Intense is compare to this one.

AngelRock77
AngelRock77

Sex in a bottle.And i mean dirty intoxicating sex.Most probably the sexiest perfume on earth.

tedylee

Yes, this is a musk perfume. But not in a musky way. I know it sounds like a paradox. A not-so-musky musk feeling.

This fragrance reminds me of what people usually say, everybody has two sides. One good side, one bad side. Actually I think the better way to say that is, "the contrast exists in one single person." When I first time smelled this, I frowned. And this is how I like it. It makes me frown yet I soon discover the tenderness and delicacy in this one.

What makes it more intriguing, this is a fairly prominent scent. Has a strong sense of existence yet invisible. By the way, it's EDP. A true EDP. More than 3 sprays might make you emotionally collapse. ( Too much paradox. ;P) Very unique, not for everyone.

xmanol
xmanol

This is one of the best (if not the best) clean musk for men out there. If I were to describe it I could say that it reminds me of the distant smell of wet flowers and roots through a dense layer of fog/mist on a quiet morning.

The flower note is quite prominent but for some reason the overall feel of the perfume is very masculine.

It has a nostalgic/melancholic and mysterious feel but not in a heavy or negative sense - personally, I can find similarities between the feel of this perfume and the music of pink floyd.

It is highly unique, deep and unforgettable and a must try for all musk admirers.

P.S. I can see a number people disliking this one as it expresses a certain feel that is by no means uplifting or 'fun'. Its austerity might not suit everyone.

HalloweenHJB
HalloweenHJB

What a disappointment! When I asked for suggestions for a men's fragrance that was a "perfect combination of musk, amber and spice," several people mentioned this fragrance. So, fool that I am, I bought a bottle online.

Perhaps I got a bad batch, but this is DREADFUL. It is NOT, in any way shape or form, musky or woody as the description claims.

After spraying some one, I noticed that there wasn't much fragrance at all. It's very, very light. And all I could smell was LILAC and VIOLET. I waited to see if the musk would come out after coming in contact with my skin. NO. All I smell is LILAC and VIOLET. VERY, VERY, VERY FEMININE. It's almost revoltingly flowery --at least on me.

I've learned a good lesson: apparently anyone can call a fragrance "masculine," "musky," or "woody", but the reality is not always in line with the description.

indult
indult

i put it with my best collection

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام
این دومین کار مردانه نارسیس بعد از آن کار موفق اولش نیز کار خوبی است
البته بخاطر اینکه ما شرقی هـا و ایرانیان از بدو تولد با روایح مختلف از اسپند گرفته تا گلاب و دارچین و هـل و زعفران و دیگر ادویه جات آشنا بوده و هـمیشه با آنهـا سر و کار داریم بی دلیل نیست که استشمام بعضی ادکلنهـا برای ما زیاد جالب نباشد و مسلما فورا میگوییم بوی دارچین میدهـد یا بوی اسپند و یا هـل میدهـد از اینرو این گونه عطرهـا زیاد نمیتواند نظر ما را جلب کند مگر اینکه از آن رایحه خوشمان بیاید
با این هـمه مقدمه این کار نارسیس بیشتر من را یاد دو عطر قدیمی که در کنار حرم امام رضا و قم فروخته میشد میاندازد
فیجی و شیبر طلایی و مقداری هـم یاد عطر هـای شامپوهـا و صابونهـایی که در منازل و حمام هـا استفاده میشد در کل این عطر را این گونه تحلیل مینمایم
مردانه
گرم و خطی کوتاه از خنکی صابونی
خوشبو و جذاب
رایحه ای دلچسب و مورد استقبال در خود دارد
پخش و دوام بوی بسیار خوب خصوصا دوامش از ادکلن قبلی نارسیس بیشتر است
با احترام
مهـرداد

Very very good and nice perfume

So interesting. A scent for a smooth operator or one mysterious man. The heart and soul of this fragrance is still the same as the original Narciso for Him. You know, that same muddy cucumber smell is still present, but this version is definitely more musky and much more sensual and softer. It's much more wearable too. Berry is not sweet fruity at all, but it comes on like red wine and it's quite warm, sexy and intoxicating. This is quite a unique fragrance and not meant to be for everybody. Do not blind buy!

abdul hammad

one of the best men's cologne...opening may be harsh and a little shocking but don't give it up because of the opening,wait for the drydown and you'll see the magic..very sexy,masculine and beautiful...it is't masculine in a potent way but in a very tolerable and pleasing to the nose kinda way

highly approved of

DON'T FORGET TO TRY THIS

9.5/10

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A sexy, dark, mysterious, floral perfume which projects well, lasts 24 hours and is affordable..

I sprayed 6 heavy sprays

0-5 mins- This is 90% the same as Narciso for him. The 10% difference is the edginess of Narciso for him has gone and this musk is a little more rounder and has a little softer edge. This makes it on the one hand more approachable. What you loose though, is the raw, natural, organic edginess of Narciso for him, which makes for a brutal sexual experience and because of this, the scent in the musk feels like it has been altered a little and not as earthy as Narciso for him and has soapiness and is more feminine, so perhaps a little more sexual intimate. This is a fantastic scent which I personally find very sexy and adore.

5 mins - 12 hours - Projects approx 1-2 foot around. Linear scent which is so similar to Narciso for him. Some of this scent hit my clothes and it was actually different and very nice and a little bit younger. Projection on musk is not as good as EDT for him.

12- 24 hours- Projects 2-6 inches. Linear scent. Outstanding longevity and beats Narciso for him in this way. The next day sees the drydown become more masculine and so offers complexity to the design

If you like male perfumes which are not the norm and dark, then this will be a winner for sure. Affordable also. It is also sexy to me me as a man, however I am not sure if females think it is sexy to them??

Good but try before you buy as many may think this horris

swoon
swoon

sweet,powdery,sexy!as amazing as the bottle!p.s. is it really for HIM ?!

armaniboy
armaniboy

i just bought a 100ml beautiful bottle.a solid sexy intriguing perfume.the bottle perfectly reflects the scent inside.smells very inviting clean and somehow dirty at the same time. Elegant and although this is a musk overload smells expensive. Romantic and erotic at the same time. I Love it.

Yiorgos
Yiorgos

I just bought this perfume and it smells SEX! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!

sofiii
sofiii

Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musc Collection is a really nice guy’s perfume somehow the right woman can pull it off too.

It’s quite true to the notes, the start is non-aggressive, non-pop-pink, just simply quite red berries and iris, the dual works well together, nice sweet with a touch of powdery coolness. Somehow it makes me think of soap, but it’s has something more luxury and higher than a soap.

Many hours (12+) later, for Him Musc Collection finally smells of musk, the type of clean yet creamy musk which makes me think of nice soft cotton towers. At this stage the scent is to die for!

I find that on a man, the perfume gets to the gorgeous musk smell much faster and the musk it warmer and rounder; while on me the first 10+ hour it’s more about iris and it’s more powdery and cooler. I guess it’s one of the perfumes I find men might pull it off much better.

lovescully
lovescully

Very beautiful floral musk. It resembles Prada Amber Pour Homme somewhat in that it also has a clean laundry type of smell.

Far more wearable than NR's For Him EDT. This one does not have that 'dirty' musk quality. I still love NR's For Him, but when I'm not in the mood for 'funky' this is just the ticket.

It's very long lasting as would be expected from an EDP, but its sillage is not overbearing. It stays quite close to the skin.

krayonkid
krayonkid

very beautiful bottle, exceptionally crafted and masculine. couldn't care much to buy it or how it smells because it far out my cash flow, but i'd love to pick up an empty bottle of beauty one day hehe

panotsi
panotsi

A perfect perfume

maknine ezzine

c'est vraiment le plus beaux parfum qui incarne le musc...enfin le blanc....c'est a dire l'egyptien!!!....lol

maknine ezzine

c'est bizard!!!....vous dite chere!!!!
nom d'un ciel!!!!il coute 55 euros!!!!...c'est cher ca ????!!!!!
vous etes des radin vous!!!

freddiefingers

@kbence....u really mean this lasted an hour on your skin?U probably used a fake or an "expired" juice cos the truth is this lasts forever-no matter how dry ur skin is.Fact.
I suggest you try again.pls dont give up

muskymale
muskymale

All I can say is Wow! I love mixing this with the NR for her EDT (black bottle). It seems to intensify the musc even more. Love it!

I tried the original EDT version, and no matter how hard I tried to like it, I just could not wear it. It is way too strong, musky, and too mossy green. I much prefer this edp musc edition. I was told by the sales rep today that the edp musc edition is here to stay, and therefore it is not a limited edition anymore. Hurray!!!! :-)

harith
harith

Narciso Rodriguez Musc EDP,is just gorgeous...musc is incredible with great longevity on my skin.... finally its sensual to he core.
A must have.

dandy721
dandy721

Love it Finally i found my perfect fragrance

freddiefingers

love this fragrance.different from the for him version but i agree with all here.it's very nice and has long lasting power.not easy to find but worth it.I use it sparingly as i dont want to run out soon.lol

marioslg
marioslg

I had the original for him and I bought this yesterday. It is closer to the female musc than to the male for him...it reminds the original for him but is closer to the female....i prefer this one and i find it more attractive and sensual.

CHOICE
CHOICE

Elegante, refinada, delicada.

El perfume en mi piel dice “Si, soy yo”.

Ideal para situaciones elegantes pero sin llamar la atención excepto en situaciones de “cuerpo a cuerpo” donde sin duda destacará y no creo que exista el riesgo de “repeler” como otros perfumes más potentes.

Perdura, pero proyecta poco más que a ras de piel pasadas un par de horas. La fragancia en lugar abiertos y sobre todo con humo pierde mucho.

oh great one. I just tried today. Need to get one. But this one is expensive compared normal familiar brands

this perfume is just so sexy, sofisticaded, UNIQUE, very, very well blended, is an oil, is more natural and no so in the face like the original Narciso. this juice is just heaven. wonderful stuff. soft, sexy, flowery and very masculine. smells very expensive, its expensive..

sue165
sue165

I adore it on men.. so attractive.. so sensual, classy.. elegant

guest_Ali
guest_Ali

Amazing,son of a masculine man and a lovely woman....The end of pleasure.

guest_senderodearomas
guest_senderodearomas

Try it mixed with muk men oil by Narciso Rodriguez too.Incredible...

Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk by Narciso Rodriguez 4.29 out of 5 based on 521 ratings and 117 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk by Narciso Rodriguez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk by Narciso Rodriguez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.