Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Rose Musc Narciso Rodriguez for women
dislike

I have it: 3 I want it: 71

Rose Musc Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures

In February 2016, Narciso Rodriguez is launching a new fragrance of the Narciso Rodriguez for Her collection. Rose Musc is announced as an oriental variation with its character following the edition Amber Musc from 2013.

The composition is made of woody, musky and floral – oriental notes. Moroccan rose absolute leads to the signature mush heart. Its oriental base is made of black pepper, saffron and black woods.

Available as 100 ml EDP Intense in the signature glass bottle colored in gold.

Moroccan Rose

Musk

Black Pepper Saffron Woody Notes Patchouli Labdanum

Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red: Sequoia
Oud Fleur

Rose Musc Fragrance Reviews

shalimaraddict
shalimaraddict

A beautiful rose scent. Very Narciso Rodriguez of course! It is very strong, spray liberally. I sprayed on too much and felt sick. A little goes a long way. It's musky and rosy, which is great!

I must say this is very typical scent from Narciso Rodriguez.
Smells like rose, musk and wood to me. Quite strong, as usually making a statement.
The one that gets attention, not a modest one.
I think it's either a scent for mature ladies or hippy girls smoking a water pipe in some bohemian bar.
I don't mean that it's trashy in any way, I just find it kind of oriental and attention-seeking.
It's on the border of liking and disliking for me, that's the best I can describe, how it makes me feel.
It's not a kind of scent I would wear, but I don't say it's bad either.

Ashcroft87
Ashcroft87

Beautiful warm spicy composition topped up with a refined rose and musk layered in the background.
It resembles Dior Ambre Nuit but more feminine having a more distinct rose and persisent musk aura.
I would add Amber as note, but I guess that feeling is given by the way they blended the spices in the heart and the radiant patchouli and woodsy nuances.

Amazing stuff. As man I would love a woman wearing it. Top quality in honest opinion.
Medium to heavy sillage (depending on sprays) and +8hrs longevity.

jovejove

Just smelled this today and I confirm my assumption from before. It smells like Rose Explosion by V&R

anamalia
anamalia

i'm so excited for this! Im hoping its a rose dominant fragrance, but a really senaual dark rose

PerfumeEmpress
PerfumeEmpress

This sounds very interesting. I have NR Essence and I love it. I'd love to try this one.

AveParfum
AveParfum

I just think it's funny that it's called Rose Musc, because aren't all of his perfumes some combo of rose and musk?! How many rose and musk scents can one produce? I'd like to see something new from this designer.

Angela Agiannidou
Angela Agiannidou

From the notes it looks sensational! Can't wait!

jovejove

The ingredients remind me of rose explosion by viktor & rolf a little. I want to smell this. Sounds interesting

Rose Musc by Narciso Rodriguez 4.11 out of 5 based on 12 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Narciso Rodriguez Rose Musc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Narciso Rodriguez Rose Musc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose Musc by Narciso Rodriguez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose Musc by Narciso Rodriguez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree Christian Dior Ambre Nuit Christian Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Eau de Toilette Chloe See by Chloe Si Belle Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Marc Jacobs Decadence Christian Dior Bois D`argent Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Tom Ford White Patchouli Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche Chloe Love Eau Intense Amouage Amouage Epic Woman Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre Prada Infusion d'Iris L'Eau d'Iris Cartier Declaration d'Un Soir Guerlain Vol de Nuit Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue