Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Rose Musc Narciso Rodriguez for women

Rose Musc Narciso Rodriguez for women
dislike

Rose Musc Narciso Rodriguez for women Pictures

In February 2016, Narciso Rodriguez is launching a new fragrance of the Narciso Rodriguez for Her collection. Rose Musc is announced as an oriental variation with its character following the edition Amber Musc from 2013.

The composition is made of woody, musky and floral – oriental notes. Moroccan rose absolute leads to the signature mush heart. Its oriental base is made of black pepper, saffron and black woods.

Available as 100 ml EDP Intense in the signature glass bottle colored in gold.

Moroccan Rose Cinnamon Cloves Peony

Rose Musc Fragrance Reviews

passionata20
passionata20

09. June 2016

Tested in several time on skin and paper already, available here in stores already 185eur for 100ml.

All i can say is that this is extremely well done and beautiful. Another high class fragrance from the house of Rodriguez. As one revuewer points out in the opening it resembles very much V&R "Flowerbomb rose explosion" but this is obly opening. And where Rose explosion is unbearably heavy on oud and other oriental notes and more of a winter time fragrance for me - Rose Musc is lighter and very much wearable in summertime as well. The opening is all about heavy labdanum and rose and woods but then the scent becomes thinner and rose more delucate and the middle stage is indeed dominated by saffron but the ckoser to drydown the more of musk and rose you get. That kind of light soapy musc with a delicate rose smell, like a high quality rose scented soap, without turning actually into soap itself.
Just one simple word: Awesome!! And i really would love to add it to my selection of scents, guess ill have to wait till its on discount. But this one is really good, also in terms of sillafe and longevity!!!!

shalimaraddict
shalimaraddict

A beautiful rose scent. Very Narciso Rodriguez of course! It is very strong, spray liberally. I sprayed on too much and felt sick. A little goes a long way. It's musky and rosy, which is great!

I must say this is very typical scent from Narciso Rodriguez.
Smells like rose, musk and wood to me. Quite strong, as usually making a statement.
The one that gets attention, not a modest one.
I think it's either a scent for mature ladies or hippy girls smoking a water pipe in some bohemian bar.
I don't mean that it's trashy in any way, I just find it kind of oriental and attention-seeking.
It's on the border of liking and disliking for me, that's the best I can describe, how it makes me feel.
It's not a kind of scent I would wear, but I don't say it's bad either.

Ashcroft87
Ashcroft87

Beautiful warm spicy composition topped up with a refined rose and musk layered in the background.
It resembles Dior Ambre Nuit but more feminine having a more distinct rose and persisent musk aura.
I would add Amber as note, but I guess that feeling is given by the way they blended the spices in the heart and the radiant patchouli and woodsy nuances.

Amazing stuff. As man I would love a woman wearing it. Top quality in honest opinion.
Medium to heavy sillage (depending on sprays) and +8hrs longevity.

jovejove

Just smelled this today and I confirm my assumption from before. It smells like Rose Explosion by V&R

anamalia
anamalia

i'm so excited for this! Im hoping its a rose dominant fragrance, but a really senaual dark rose

PerfumeEmpress
PerfumeEmpress

This sounds very interesting. I have NR Essence and I love it. I'd love to try this one.

AveParfum
AveParfum

I just think it's funny that it's called Rose Musc, because aren't all of his perfumes some combo of rose and musk?! How many rose and musk scents can one produce? I'd like to see something new from this designer.

Angela Agiannidou
Angela Agiannidou

From the notes it looks sensational! Can't wait!

jovejove

The ingredients remind me of rose explosion by viktor & rolf a little. I want to smell this. Sounds interesting

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Narciso Rodriguez Rose Musc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Narciso Rodriguez Rose Musc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose Musc by Narciso Rodriguez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose Musc by Narciso Rodriguez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Narciso Rodriguez Amber Musc Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree Christian Dior Dune Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum Intense Christian Dior Midnight Poison Carven Carven Le Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Majestic Rose Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Chloe See by Chloe Si Belle Cartier Baiser Vole Lys Rose Michael Kors Michael Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Absolu