Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Narcotic Venus Nasomatto for women

Narcotic Venus Nasomatto for women
dislike

tuberose
Narcotic Venus Nasomatto for women Pictures Narcotic Venus Nasomatto for women Pictures Narcotic Venus Nasomatto for women Pictures Narcotic Venus Nasomatto for women Pictures

The fragrance is the result of a quest for the overwhelming addictive intensity of female sexual power.

Available in Extrait de Parfum, 30 ml. The nose behind this fragrance is Alessandro Gualtieri.

Tuberose Jasmine Lily Spices

Michael
Michael Kors
Giselle
Gardez Moi

Narcotic Venus Fragrance Reviews

majestic mammy
majestic mammy

Nice take on Tuberose/Jasmine more then others. I found that Essenza Nobile de has the best price. Cost,it was almost half the price.
There are only 2 I enjoyed from this line & they are exceptional. Narcotic Venus & China White is 2nd.
Nice

Antares811
Antares811

Wow! This is the best tuberose scent ever smelt in my life. Just tried today: it's gorgeous.
I have and love Fracas and Carnal Flower because I definitely love the tuberose smell, so sultry, feminine, creamy, classy.
This scent is even better than Fracas (a creamy, sweet, powerful tuberose) and Carnal Flower (a cold and green tuberose). It's a sweet, smooth, ultrafeminine tuberose perfectly blended with jasmine and lily, I can not detect any spices.
Unfortunately it doesn't last long on me, it's a skin scent after a couple of hours but I'd love to smell this divine scent all day long! It's very expensive so I'm on the fence about getting a 30 ml bottle.
But it's stunning, really.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

K1
K1

Boy, this is God-made tuberose!
Narcotic Venus didn't take my attention in the very opening, so I gave it a go and tried my broad blotter after about half an hour. What I smelled now took my curiosity and made me try it on my skin but no empty field on my arms, so I over-sprayed it on my knee!
I have never seen such pleasant tuberose before! This is absolutely stunning. What exactly takes my attention in this fragrance is a narcotic feel. Some loose relaxing out-of-this-world gardeny cute vibe. Some Alice-in-Wonderland’ish feel of elegant cute hippy girly smell; whimsical candy juicy concoction! The show turns into a hilarious romantic saxophone sound when lily joins the club.

Hoxx
Hoxx

Narcotic Venus is, for my taste, the best take on tuberose I've encountered until now. It is almost a tuberose soliflore, with a pack of notes behind that only slightly change the otherwise totally natural smelling floral spine. The tuberose is not too earthy, too sweet, too milky or too indolic. All those facets are present but in a perfect, harmonious way. This scent is restrained and well-measured and that's something I haven't expected from Gualtieri - he has a nose of a genius but his touch is often a bit too heavy.

NV has a fine longevity and a potent projection. This is a very feminine scent, as feminine as only tuberose can be, and possibly the one and only fragrance I will ever call sexy, though not in a dirty or lascivious way. It's by far my favorite scent for woman and on a woman. A simple and sensual delight of a perfume.

9.75/10

x3renee
x3renee

This screams tuberose. I really like it since it's flowery but it's quite in your face for me. I like fresh flowery scents with a citrussy top and a bit of tuberose but wanted to try something less young and more daring. This certainly is more daring. It smells really good but is really a perfume for when you want to wear something heavy and sensual because it's a perfume that you keep on smelling for a while.

hanson26
hanson26

Oh my, the queen of all tuberose perfumes! I have tried (and love) Fracas, Beyond Love, and Carnal Flower, but this still beats them. It is just...PERFECT. I really can't do it justice by trying to describe it, but I will anyway. It smells absolutely NOTHING like Fracas (loud, screechy, sweet, balmy tuberose-in a good way!), Beyond Love (sweet, tropical, coconutty, gentle tuberose), or Carnal Flower (green, coconutty, almost cold tuberose). It bears most resemblance to Michael Kors Michael, only it is a million times better. Michael is so cold, chemical, and synthetic to me. Sharp and just, it is kind of an assault on my nose (personally). But Narcotic Venus takes the same theme and makes it smoother, creamier, sexier, warmer, and much more inviting. The tuberose is very realistic but the lilies and spices give it more of a "perfume" feel, whereas Beyond Love and Carnal Flower have more of a "sitting outside on a hot, topical night with tuberose blooming all around you" feel. Which, in my opinion, makes it more versatile. I love tuberose, it's one of my favorite, if not my absolute favorite, perfume notes, but I often feel that it is best suited for the summer. I still my tuberose perfumes all year long, but they are best in the summer, on a hot night. This one though, is perfect for almost any occasion I can think of. It is very sexy, but elegant and refined enough that it can be worn to a stuffy dinner just as easily as it could be worn on a date. Try this one, even if you don't like any other tuberose fragrances. This might be the one to convert you.

gvalentinotti
gvalentinotti

It 'a scent designed to enhance the feminine charm. However, the effect on my skin is really too cloying. The tuberous does not leave much space for originality and is likely to be a little obsessive. I wore it for a whole day but I have not bought. No doubt, you feel sensual and sexy, but frankly a little too exagerated and provocative. It is an ideal scent for a very very strong night ...or for an occasion where you want everybody around yourself!!

Kelle
Kelle

I wanted to like this - I like the brand visually, and the concepts. However it smelled so artificial (not in a good way) and after a while, quite one dimensional, loud and boring and annoying.

Sandra2
Sandra2

If you love tuberose you should try "3 fleurs" from Parfum d'Empire. Narcotic Venus also has three flowers in its composition - tuberose, jasmine and lily, and "3 fleurs" - tuberose, jasmin, and rose. Its really interesting to smell those two side by side. They have many similarities but also differences. Although Narcotic Venus is extrait, "3 fleurs" has better sillage and longevity

auroramaria
auroramaria

I was reading through reviews for NV and I happened to notice that on database it says that Nasomatto is a Dutch company, it is in fact Italian created by Alessandro Gualtieri.
He opened a perfume lab in Amsterdam where young noses could practice and create scents but that's about it.
I have Narcotic Venus and personally for the price one can get a better touberose in other brands.
I personallyfind it a bit cloying so I don't find it reveals its beauty to me (IMHO)

valarian
valarian

Love this full on white floral. I get the link to Michael Korrs but not Carnal Flower or Fracas.

Sillage was great for about an hour then it became a perfectly acceptable close warm skin scent. To be fair that is how extrait mostly performs but normally they are dabbed when first applied so that all life forms within a 3 mile radius are not knocked to the floor! As this extrait has a spray nozzle it's possibly why it's likened to a sillage bomb. For me Jasmine at times out did Tuberose and Lily in that order. It does however melt into a lovely overall white floral. Longevity was good but I would expect that from extrait.

IMO this is no Fracas or Carnal Flower all three are so very different. NV is pure with simple clarity. I found I could easily pick out all three main white flowers. I did get warmth and just a little skank.

Fracas is far more complex, sweeter and much richer. Carnal Flower is greener and more earthy I can actually smell the warm earth in CF. I feel there is enough difference between them to warrant all three being in your wardrobe if you love white floral perfume.

Narcotic Venus is a great try but it's not necessarily going to wow everyone. Personally I'd give this 8.5 out of 10 and think it will be perfect for those balmy summer days.

Note to self.... Who am I kidding?! I live in the UK I can't even remember what a hot balmy day is like anymore lol!)

curvealert
curvealert

We all need a bit of skank in our lives, and this is a summer evening hothouse flower version of it. This is a creamy, powerful tuberose bomb, so much so that I can barely detect the other notes until a few hours have passed. If you like white florals, and want to be noticed and feel sexy, I would recommend this.

Fortunately for me, my skin manages to tone the tuberose down a notch within 30 minutes. I spritzed and walked through the mist. Anything more is likely to require the assistance of the emergency services. If you start to feel nauseous/headachy within that period, you have oversprayed...please assume the brace position!

That said, the price for 30ml is a joke unless you're rolling in cash. Michael by Michael Kors EDP is a reasonable substitute at a fraction of the cost, so I'm going for that instead.

ranchorita
ranchorita

This is absolutely the prettiest version of tuberose I have yet experienced. Unfortunately, the fragrance quickly disappeared on me. This may be perfect for someone with different chemistry than mine. I'd recommend any tuberose lover at least venture the money for a sample or decant, because it is just that pretty. I'm hopeful I find another one from this perfumer that does work on me, because their packaging is stunning.

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

This is overwhelmingly indolic on me. Cannot wear due to overtly apparent fecalic notes dominating on my skin.

However, I am quite sad for having to say that because other than the fecalic indoles, I have to also say that this is a remarkably beautiful scent. It just doesn't happen to work on me. That is all.

Everything is very beautifully blended and smoothly sensual in presentation here. Spices are elegant, restrained and form a lovely embroidered counterpoint to the perfectly balanced floral trio of lily, warm jasmine, and tuberose.

This is deep, rich, smooth and gorgeous as white florals go. In spite of how it went on my skin, I will strongly and sincerely recommend investigating this for anyone who loves tuberose or white florals.

Again, testing absolutely needed to check for indole tolerance to your nose and on your skin with this one.

ellie1066
ellie1066

Am in love this is beyond fabulous and thanks to libertys I found this I am in heaven :O)

Scientiae
Scientiae

Narcotic indeed. “A drug (as opium or morphine) that in moderate doses dulls the senses, relieves pain, and induces profound sleep but in excessive doses causes stupor…” (courtesy Merriam-Webster). ‘Narcotic’ is probably the very least of the claims that could be made of this perfume. As an avowed and congenital tuberose addict (I chose tuberose fragrances long before I knew anything about tuberoses, or about fragrance notes), it’s natural I’d want to try this; what was unexpected was the depth of instant addiction to which I tumbled at first (second, third…sixteenth) sniff. Twining, voluptuous tuberose layers over a dark, thrumming summons of a scent—spice, animal, smoke so intricately interwoven that they form a new note altogether, one which might well recall the scent of burning opium. And yet the scent is too insistent, too immediate for the slow, somnolent drift of the opium-smoker: “Narcotic Venus” is olfactory heroin, hitting your frontal lobe in a swift, swelling wave that drags you under and keeps you drowning in its pull. Sillage is moderate, endurance is exceptional…Five stars? Yes. And my firstborn.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

A very lovely linear tuberose bomb! As tuberose is not really my thing I can't say I would ever wear this regularly, but it is exceptionally classy. I would not risk this for the office or confined spaces, it has tremendous sillage & awesome longevity. A definite must have for fans of tuberose.

Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Compared to Nuda , also by Nasomatto, this scent is easy to wear. Fresh but still with a `bite which softens after a while. Suitable to wear for work even when one works with the public. The little bottle empties fast, so becomes quite expensive.Still lovely and wearable.

I personally adore tuberose in fragrances, but only when it is light or sweet. Narcotic Venus is tuberose perfection to my nose, and also nothing like Fracas in my humble opinion.

The tuberose in Narcotic Venus is fresh and balanced alongside equally dominant notes of jasmine and lily. While Fracas was too buttery and strong for my tastes, Narcotic Venus tends to be smoother and more refined. This fragrance does project well, don't get me wrong, but it's strong in a way that is enticing, not offensive.

I find this composition to be rather sensual despite its pure, white floral emphasis. It's very feminine and rich on the skin, perhaps even slightly indolic. Due to its delightfully crisp and refreshing approach, and lack of creaminess, Narcotic Venus could wear well as a fragrance for all seasons.

I love the name Narcotic Venus, and I think it suits this fragrance well. It is indeed very intoxicating and feminine in regards to the "women are from Venus" theory. I enjoy smelling Narcotic Venus, and could endure smelling it for hours without discovering boredom.

I don't really smell much in the way of spices, so I'll say that the spicy accord is very subtle if even there at all. Narcotic Venus was made for white floral enthusiasts, there's no doubt about it. I'm rather glad I have gone out of my way to test it and experience the Nasomatto brand, which is something I aim to explore further in the future.

Narcotic Venus has longevity to match its pleasing sillage, and while the extrait de parfum description baffles me, it lasts like that of an EDP or parfum. I highly recommend.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This is my favourite perfume from Nasomatto. It is very beautiful tuberose supported well by the lily and jasmine. Exquisit! I definitely prefer this one over Fracas but they are actually very different. If anything, this is closer to Michale Kors for women but much much better. I actually think this comes closest to Kim Kardashian. KK has more tuberose and is sweeter, whereas NV has more jasmine and is a bit more elegant and classy, not as loud. But the advantage of KK of course is that it's only a tiny small fraction of the price of NV :-)

Cylob
Cylob

Beautiful flowery fragrance. Very deep and warm concidering all the white flowers that are listed. I tried the whole series in the store and this one really stood out. An amazing flower explosion that bursts from your skin. Excellent sillage and longevity. This will be a nice present someday, as I can't can get away with this. Too feminine, even for me.
The name makes sense as well: this stuff is definity addictive. I kept sniffing my hand...

myolderbrother
myolderbrother

This was made for tuberose lovers. It is beautiful and the scent seems to gather heat and get hotter and hotter until it catches fire on the skin!! Never have I had quite that experience with a fragrance before. It starts off rather innocent and pretty and grows into the vixen of all vixens!! Absolutely appropriately named, Narcotic Venus just might be sex in a bottle!!

Dixie
Dixie

This is one of my favorite tuberose scents. I just love it and wish I could afford it. It is more delicate than Fracas.

I tested it today and I have to say that it's very in the line of tuberouse-centeraed fragrances like Fracas and Carnal Flower. It only smells simpler to my nose.
Fracas is a big creamy simphony, Carnal Flower is a very green and intense tuberouse. Narcotic Venus smells like a bomb when you first give a spray to your wirst and also quite harsh and pungent. Tuberouse with some little spices is all I smell at first. You need to five it time to develop and in 2-3 hours it will settle to a smoother tuberouse mingled with white lilies, much more similar to Carnal Flower than Fracas. It's a total floral, so you really need to love florals in order to wear it, otherwise it could be kind of a nightmare.

For me it's quite an intriguing scent, strong and feminine, elegant like a diva dressed to impress at theatre. It fades very slowly, I can still smell it after 6 hours, but it hasn't big sillage. It becomes like a skin scent, never morphing to crap cheap floral and someone need to come closer to smell it if you put the right amount without overdoing. I really like it after many hours, but I'm not sure it's worthy 98 euro for 30ml of extrait de parfum.

Scent lover
Scent lover

I do not totally agree with people comparing Narcotic Venus to Fracas or Carnal Flower. Yes, they do have in common the tuberose scent. All those perfumes are there to show the beauty of tuberose but yet in very different ways. Fracas is a buttery tuberose, Carnal Flower's tuberose is very intense, with green notes. I guess I would call it "icy". Up to the end it keeps the freshness & greeniness of the flower. And Narcotic Venus is mixed with lilies to my nose. It is intense but not as green and it has other flowers clearly accompanying the overall aroma. It has this indolic effect and I really like it. It looks to me that tuberose is in the glass of vodka. It has this sharpness & weirdness which is excellent to my taste. I love the difference and the fact that it is different to Fracas & to Carnal Flower.

myhorses
myhorses

In spite of the fact that this scent was the"result of a quest for the overwhelming addictive intensity of female sexual power" do not expect to be perceived as "femme fatale" when you wear it. Beside the first impression ,which is very strong(almost like a bomb) , a beautiful flower symphonie tuberose centered will delight you. You can almost recognise few notes from Michael(Michael Korrs) and even from Fracas but please do not expect to find the same sexual power like in Fracas. It is a classical floral ,not in the sensual way, but in the way of expressing feminity and sweetness. Later on it is developing nicely into a skinscent, a very feminine one. I can say, without making a mistake, that Narcotic Venus did not succed to be as Narcotic as it was imagined but it is very Venus. If you want to wear a scent which matches perfectly with the White Dress you should try it!

Narcotic Venus by Nasomatto 4.19 out of 5 based on 190 ratings and 26 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nasomatto Narcotic Venus fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nasomatto Narcotic Venus, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Narcotic Venus by Nasomatto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Narcotic Venus by Nasomatto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.