Designers » N-Q » Oriental « Groups

Silver Musk Nasomatto for women and men

Silver Musk Nasomatto for women and men
dislike

Silver Musk Nasomatto for women and men Pictures Silver Musk Nasomatto for women and men Pictures Silver Musk Nasomatto for women and men Pictures Silver Musk Nasomatto for women and men Pictures

The fragrance aims to evoke superhero magnetism. It is the result of a quest for mercurian liquid love sensation.

Available in Extrait de Parfum, 30 ml. The nose behind this fragrance is Alessandro Gualtieri.

Musk

Blanche

Silver Musk Fragrance Reviews

Q80
Q80

This is like a quality commercial fragrance. Most probably it's not an animalic musk as much as a clean musk, soapy a bit, & quite soft.
Too overpriced for such creation.

cammy6
cammy6

A nice soapy white musk, but it doesn't justify the price tag. My real beef is the effin' bottle design. It's interesting to look at, but it's also infamous for leaking/poor seal. I bought a full bottle several years ago and have only worn it a few times. I've only got a drop or 2 left because of evaporation.

pravda48
pravda48

To/on me this is somewhere in between NR's Egyptian style white musk blend (smooth, clean, with a slight edge toward white pepper) mixed with a very gentle ambrette accord. That'd explain the vegetal/cold/metallic edge others have mentioned and I agree with the cooling sort of vibe.

Lovely, different than any other musk I've tried, and long lasting. Only gripe is that it sticks only at skin level on me, but that's not surprising as even the powerhouses die down rather quickly in projection on my (dry) skin.

ETA: I was wrong; it reminds me of Heeley's Iris de Nuit minus the Iris, but with all the white musky/ambrette spice facets (from memory at least). Also I put on 5 full sprays today and the opening is quite SALTY at that concentration! Will see how it progresses/lasts at this amount since it was so mute last time I wore just 1 or 2 sprays.

weaselize
weaselize

This one is definately for women. My wife is not into perfumes but she bought a bottle of narcisso for her, something musky en soapy en soft airy. She loves that one since it,s sensual, soft and at the same time quite discrete.
Because of my curiousity i ordered samples of nasomatto. One of them was this one. Unaware of what i should expect it surprised me how much it reminded me of the narcisso so i gave her the sample telling her this is a stronger version of her narcisso. She likes it a lot and i like it on her. It is very very similar but it lasts a lot longer.
THis has a tottaly different impact on a woman then on a man. I want to smell this on a woman and definitely NOT on a man. A good one BUT only for women if used not to heavy.
At the end you have to feel comfortable wearing this and a certain personality and appearance will probably favor this. I leave your imagination to work and impersonate that image.

angel6
angel6

I don't like the metallic smell of this musc, it's so synthetic and awful I can't believe the price they charge, I would not buy it even if was half of the price.
I rate it 4/10.

racheldaylewis
racheldaylewis

These bottles look like tiny lamps. Like a lamp I would own. I've never smelt gold - ha. Or smelled these but the entire product intrigues me.

On a side note the blamage bottle reminds me of one of the creature things from TOOL's skizim (I'm spelling it wrong. Typing with my thumb is hard enough. Don't correct me 90s music guy hipster f**k. I know you we've already dated each others bizarro us. I love tool. But I'm not a dick about trivial fact. )

Well. Glad we got that covered.

MrChrisD
MrChrisD

This is some really good stuff! I have all of the mens and unisex Nasomatto fragrances and this is by far my favorite. Like others have said, it's a very soft and soapy scent. A very clean and fresh. Reminds me of fresh linen. A white perfect T-Shirt scent. Perfect for a summer day. It is not strong at all and that a major plus for me. I go by the less is more rule with 3 sprays max for this and all other fragrances. People often complain that they can't smell some fragrances after some time and spray more. Trust me everyone else definitely smells you. Its an awesome scent but honestly the price is outrageous. At $185 for 30ml is very expensive. If you can afford it or want it bad enough, I highly suggest you give it a try!

Awesome!
I would give it a solid 9/10

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Fresh aquatic slap on aldehydes and white musks, basically some sort of exaltolide/galaxolide wrap-up with some vague earthy notes on the very base, and a slight ambery feel too. Shampoos and supermarket deodorants. The evolution is pretty much on the same path – even worse, just less fresh and more musky. It soon settles on a weird accord halfway between a warm ambrettolide-gingerbread note and that white musks accord, with a persistent metallic feel, which finally evolves on a salty-musky-clean drydown with a subtle and unpleasant kind of "sweat" aftertaste. Cheap and useless, luckily it's at least quite delicate. If Gualtieri really managed to sell even just one bottle of this scent at that incredibly crazy price, than he should be featured as a "case study" in marketing books.

Konst.
Konst.

I was hypnotised, mesmerized, enchanted... I couldn't stop snifing my forearm: warm, comforting scent of my-skin-but-better with occasional waves of something spicy, sometimes like nutmeg, sometimes like cloves, sometimes almost sweet like vanilla. It lasts all day, but close to the skin, so only those priviledged few who are aloved to come close enough will smell it on you. It is very sensual, but in a subtle way: like his breath on the nape of your neck when you sleep together, like a featherlike kiss on the inside of your wrist, like someone wispering into your ear: "License my roving hands, and let them go/ Before, behind, between, above, below."

nakedcity
nakedcity

Green vegetal musk that lasts and lasts. Layered with Jasmin et cigarette it becomes the bomb!If money were no object I'd get it asap, since money doesn't sprout in my backyard I got SMN Muschio Oro, which smells EXACTLY the same, plus the SMN bottle kicks ass.

extrait21
extrait21

I tried a single spray on my forearm today and the musk just knocks your socks off right away! It is very strong, long lasting, and has a huge sillage. I originally applied this to my skin 11 hours ago. For the first 4 hours it radiated very strong, almost to the point of being unpleasant. After it toned down, it was a clean, solid musk scent. Now, after 11 hours it is still very detectable on my skin. Right now I would say it is sweet, almost delicate, with the musk note still holding the reins.

All in all, if you are a true lover of Musk's and don't mind everyone around you knowing it (big sillage), then this is a great fragrance for you. If you are like me and only occasionally wear a musk or just enjoy them in small doses, then stay away cause this bad boy is gonna project and linger all day!

sunnyinphilly
sunnyinphilly

Not that special as I wanted to be. For the price the longevity should be muuuuuuch better! Not 5-6 hours. I am so disappointed!

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

Smells clean. But for $5 dollars you can get wild rose Arabian Musk from a headshop and it smells very similar.

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

عطر رائع رائحة المسك تفوح منه بشكل ناعم عطر مميز وراقي ويستحق التجربه بشبه الى حد ما عطر اكوا الرجالي من هيريرا ,ولكن هذا العطر انقى وافخم
عطر صباحي منعش بكل المقاييس
العطر مناسب لكل االاوقات ولكن فترة الصباح انسب كونه منعش
الفوحان ليس بذلك الامر الكبير اعطية من عشرة 6/10
الثبات 10/10
جمال الرائحة 8/10
i love this perfume amazing soft musk i love it
this perfume like Herrera Aqua

dmoman
dmoman

One of the best soapy clean scent out there...but its been done quite a bit and 165$ for 30mil is just not good bang for your buck. You can wear this easily and would work wonders in warm/hot weather but you would run out of this stuff quickly and throw down 165$ for more. Longevity is good but is a skin scent...if you do plan on getting this you might want to buy another frag simular to this like mugler cologne to interchange so you done waste this stuff too fast. None the less, very solid clean musky scent.

Hoxx
Hoxx

This is maybe the cleanest, most inoffensive scent I've encountered. It's a good, clean musk scent, with maybe a bit of herbal and citric vibe in the beginning. Sillage is decent and longevity is excellent, it lasts a day on my skin.

It's really a nice, well-made scent, but nothing sensational - though it shouldn't have been in the first place, even with the 'superhero magnetism' label that's just off the mark.

7.5/10

lombredansleau
lombredansleau

Delicate, musky scent, hard to detect the ingredients, great balance, suitable for both men and women, very soft skin scent.

Viktor Teplukhin
Viktor Teplukhin

Clean... sexy... elegant...

This frag is not as simple as it seems to be at the first sniff.

justas
justas

I love this one a lot. musk clean, cosy and charming. Lasts all day on my skin.

"Silver Musk? I've to taste it! The name is really promising, metal and musk wow, I guess it's one of those cold metallic but very refined perfumes I'm looking for..." Naaaaaaa, not at all. This is a clean musk with a good sillage and good lasting power, that's it. Nothing special, nothing very important, just one in the crowd.

Two more things: First, Nasomatto packaging is amazing and so are the bottles, really really really beatiful (not enough, thou). Second "Silver Musk aims to evoke superhero magnetism"...are you guys kidding us? Ok it is funny and I really hope this was you're aim.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

I’m discovering that “silver” seems to be a code word for lavender, one of the most overpowering notes that can go into any perfume. Right out of the sample vial I fail to detect any musk because whatever is there is overpowered by a strong lavender “men’s cologne” scent. That means that there’s probably some cedar, too. After the initial blast of lavender it settles into a pleasant, sharp scent that’s still mostly lavender, but a greener one with some other notes, possibly geranium. To me it’s more herbal than animalic, so it disappoints as a musk. In the end it does dry down to a mild musk, but it’s not really enough to justify the name. The advertising blurb says that the fragrance “evokes superhero magnetism”! Puh-leeeeze! If lavender is a superhero, then I’m a full-fledged goddess.

guest_redabinda
guest_redabinda

A világon a legfinomabb moschus illat. Hasonlít a valaha kapható volt Moschus Green Love-ra, visszahozza azt az érzést! Imádni való!

judith
judith

My review is for the Nasomatto Silver Musk. This is the perfect everyday musk. It is clean but not overly so. Wears all day on me without being overpowering.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nasomatto Silver Musk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nasomatto Silver Musk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Silver Musk by Nasomatto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Silver Musk by Nasomatto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.