Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Amor America Palo Santo Natura for women and men

Amor America Palo Santo Natura for women and men
dislike

smoky

The Brazilian house of Natura introduced two perfumes dedicated to regions of South America in 2008 and named them Amor America Paramela and Amor America Palo Santo. The name of the collection was inspired by a poem by Pablo Neruda. Amor America Palo Santo is a unisex, fresh, floral fragrance which includes a bouquet of flowers, vetiver, cedar, incense and resins. The perfume is available as 100ml.

Amber Flowers Vetiver Incense Cedar resins

Amor America Palo Santo Fragrance Reviews

argonianwarrior
argonianwarrior

I wish I could find a bottle of this. It looks like a very pleasant scent and I'd love to give it a try.

Desi Ta
Desi Ta

Hola, ¿cuánto cuesta y cómo me lo puedo ordenar? Es que el olor del Palo Santo es una magia, me gusta muchísimo...

Maria Goretti
Maria Goretti

A NATURA TEM DIVERSAS FRAGRâNCIAS BEM INTERESSANTES,SÓ QUE TEM UMA JOIA PRECIOSA SEM MUITO VALOR POIS ATÉ AGORA NÃO ENCONTREI EM NENHUM OUTRO PERFUME,SEJA ELE IMPORTADO OU NACIONAL QUE TENHA ESSA NOTAS TÃO BEM COLOCADAS.INFELIZMENTE A NATURA NÃO INTENSIFICOU SUA FIXAÇÃO POIS É BAIXÍSSIMA,CHAMA-SE CHEIRO DE MOÇA BONITA QUE ELES A VENDE SOMENTE EM MEADOS DE JUNHO E JULHO DE CADA ANO.GARANTO QUE SE MELHORASSE A FIXAÇÃO VENDERIAM MUITO MAIS.ADORO ESSA ÁGUA DE COLÔNIA,COMPRO UMA VEZ A CADA ANO.

panshipanshi
panshipanshi

Natura perfumes have some awesome southamerican ingredients that doesn't appear on your database! You should try the smell of maracuja, pitanga, buriti, palo santo, macadamia and jabuticaba. You don't know you're missing!

kdlehr

I have been retrying this one and still think that the longevity is very poor and the scent is somewhat weak, on my skin anyway. but the smell is intriguing and very pleasant and easy to wear.

kdlehr

I just got this bottle , a friend brought it back for me from Brazil
I understand its no longer available in the shops and this one comes from a private household. I am not so sure if what I am smelling is palo santo wood ( i will check it next time i am in Brazil) but it has more floral notes than I expected and definate notes of cedar. Nice for hot climates and I like it

Have to update my review. Unfortunately there is always a good reason why something has been discontinued
In this case is the longevity which is about 10 min. What a disappointment. (If I had to pay for this I be real upset)

mariellac82
mariellac82

Natura isn't from Argentina, its from Brasil.
ohhh and there are sooo many perfumes from this brand!! :)

Well the bottles sure look amazing!!!

Natura was born on Rua Oscar Freire in Sao Paulo, Brazil, 1969
Forty years in the making of cosmetics, hygiene and health of body, and fragrance.
Socially responsible company is one of the largest in this sector of the Brazilian market

Natura was born on Rua Oscar Freire in Sao Paulo, Brazil, 1969

guest_arild
guest_arild

Hello
Where can i buy this perfume amor america. i want to buy it via internett if possibel

susieqrj
susieqrj

This perfume is very different: you really can smell the Palo Santo wood. It is dry and resinous.

cielo!
cielo!

Despite of being unisex i think this one is more appropriate for men and Amor america paramela for women.

Amor America Palo Santo by Natura 3.23 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Natura Amor America Palo Santo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Natura Amor America Palo Santo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor America Palo Santo by Natura. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor America Palo Santo by Natura represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Idylle Clinique Aromatics Elixir Rochas Madame Rochas Rochas Byzance Prada Prada (Amber) Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Caron Fleur de Rocaille (1993) Princesse Marina De Bourbon Marina De Bourbon Yves Saint Laurent Paris Lancome Hypnose Stella McCartney Stella Kenzo Kenzo Amour Cacharel Anais Anais Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum Chanel Cristalle Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Guerlain Insolence Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Van Cleef & Arpels Oriens L`Occitane en Provence Cherry Blossom