Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

I had it: 2 I want it: 3

almond
Vagnilia Bianca Nature`s for women Pictures

Vagnilia Bianca by Nature`s is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, bitter almond, caraway and anise; middle notes are hawthorn, jasmine and tuberose; base notes are vanilla, sandalwood and musk.

Bergamot Bitter Almond Caraway Anise

Hawthorn Jasmine Tuberose

Vanilla Sandalwood Musk

Hypnotic Poison

Vagnilia Bianca Fragrance Reviews

Papavero0
Papavero0

I can see the resemblance to Hypnotic Poison (I have and love both), but I feel it's only a resemblance. Hypnotic P. is more creamy, bitter and complex, whereas Nature's Vaniglia is more of a comfort, simpler scent. I really do appreciate its beauty though and enjoy it very much in winter months. It's quite an impressive quality for such a small house...

lafefe
lafefe

An absolute winner!! Great winter fragrance, enveloping and enchanting, with stunning lasting power and sillage.
It's a very pleasant vanilla-tonka bean bomb, it can be a bit heavy but will definitely leave a mark.
I consider it a masterpiece, I am a fan of the line "Nature's" and I usually buy from them.
You can consider it a dupe of Hypnotic Poison with no hesitation, it's just less fruity but it's a very similar vanillic woody nutty composition.
I love Vaniglia Bianca, glad to find it here in the database!

montia
montia

The name is not Vaginlia...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nature`s Vagnilia Bianca fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nature`s Vagnilia Bianca, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vagnilia Bianca by Nature`s. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vagnilia Bianca by Nature`s represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
Elizabeth Arden Splendor Annayake Yukimi Lancome Sikkim (La Collection Fragrances) Dana Navy Alfred Sung Encore Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere Lucy B Tiare Coconut The Party The Garden Party Tuberose Giorgio Armani Idole d`Armani Eau de Toilette Tonatto Profumi M'oma Nikos Sculpture Delicate Fleur Playboy Play It Spicy