Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Nautica Bermuda Blue Nautica for women

Nautica Bermuda Blue Nautica for women
dislike

Nautica Bermuda Blue Nautica for women Pictures

Nautica Bermuda Blue by Nautica is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are grapefruit and clementine; middle notes are peach blossom, honeysuckle, syringa, lotus, freesia and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Grapefruit Clementine

Peach Blossom Honeysuckle Syringa Lotus Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Musk

Sensoria

Nautica Bermuda Blue Fragrance Reviews

mamta.rivonkar
mamta.rivonkar

Very light and suttle.. I like the fragrance but nobody noticed ( ahem! no one came so close may be ;) ahem ahem ) I wished it left a wider silage for people to complement...

lady blackfyre
lady blackfyre

Love this perfume! I had got this in a set of mini .5 oz bottles a couple years ago and had totally forgotten about it.

I tried it for the first time a couple days ago. It brings back wonderful memories of salty ocean water, childhood friendships, and happiness in general.

Lasted about 4-6 hours on me and that is really something, scents just disappear on me.

I have got to find a bigger bottle of this is it hasn't been discontinued.

kellbell73
kellbell73

This is aquatic...not all water is ocean! I get clear mountain streams, sunshine shining, fresh air blowing over a field of honeysuckle, warmed with a subtle touch of musk and wood, while I munch a clementine. LOVE IT! I just ordered my 3rd bottle and I have fragrance ADHD.

benpaul12
benpaul12

Lovely and sweet, smells similar, although frutier, to L'Eau d'Issey EDT in my opinion.

yourusername
yourusername

Sweet flowers in a bottle. It smells fully floral to me, pleasant and cool. If i spray this too close to my face, it does get a bit cloying.

weegee
weegee

A 30ml bottle of this lovely blue juice came my way some weeks ago and I must say, I liked it quite bit. It's cold here in Kentucky, though, I so sent it along to a friend who lives in a warmer place and can, no doubt, appreciate its sunny freshness now much more than I'd be able to.

This little bottle is the essence of a clear, fresh lakeside breeze. (I'd say "ocean breeze" except there's no salt note.) My nose picks up the mild sweetness of a bouquet of white flowers but the blend is seamless with no particular white flower standing out.

Reminds me of the scent of clean laundry drying on a clothesline on a sunny, windy spring day, very much like Yankee Candle's "Clean Cotton" scent.

Lasted just 2-3 hours and stayed very close to my skin with little to no sillage; nonetheless, very likeable. Would be a very nice office fragrance even in settings where wearing fragrance is discouraged.

NafisaAhmednafu
NafisaAhmednafu

This perfume has a very light but yet sporty fragrance.. I like it alott..Its a daily use!!

alina terec
alina terec

very similar to sensoria by oriflame. lasting power is poor. good for summer.

dannygirl
dannygirl

I love this fragrance. It reminds me of "lemon blossom"--slightly lemony but still floral. It's so light you can't overuse it. Decent lasting power on my skin (unlike Nautica My Voyage) and so delicate. Great for hot weather and nicely priced. This is a simple "just smell nice" perfume.

gkn
gkn

so fresh, so ligt, so soft and feminine, light blue feeling just like the color of itself. it is refreshing without being masculine or sharp. i loved it, i think this one is to be my favorite for this summer. it may not be long lasting, but i got a 100 ml at a good price online ( but it surely doesn't smell cheap) and i can use it as frequent as i want and get refreshed.

mrparfum
mrparfum

the 1st time i smelled it i said yaa! good smell!!
well... to be honest its more or less like those simple floral fresh fragrances we smell in all of the other spays.Only after a deep inhalation of fragrance we can differentiate between tha flowers, and fruits. the pinch of grape and musk just enhances the beauty of the smell but its real hard to 'navigate' it... so, u wont realise it the 1st time u wear it, u can only differentiate between the different notes either after u purchase it and wear it many times or if u r a pro! overall i would say its a nice fragrance!

barbiot35
barbiot35

BB is a very good choice in summerdays for floral fans who couldn't leave off floral notes from their fresh summer fragrances.
BB gives a simple freshness without being too citrusy and smells like Ellen Tracy's Imagine Shimmer or a lighter version of Yves Rocher's Naturelle. If you like them; you'll like BB too.
As a floral fan; I recommend it...

SophieIowa
SophieIowa

I found a 1.7 oz bottle of this at the store for $5... couldn't pass it up at that price! On first spritz, the grapefruit really shines through. I think I smell some type of tropical fruit also. The smell of flowers comes through too, I would describe them as purple flowers (must be the freesia and lotus). For this being marketed as an aquatic scent, I think is a bit misleading. I would classify it as a fruity floral. In fact, I think this would be more fitting packaged in a purple-pink bottle and marketed as a trendy fragrance. This is a nice, non-offensive scent you could wear anywhere.

ramiske
ramiske

It is a nice light fragrance, but seems to dispappear quickly. Doesn't really have anything that is unique or jumps out at me...but decent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nautica Nautica Bermuda Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nautica Nautica Bermuda Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nautica Bermuda Blue by Nautica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nautica Bermuda Blue by Nautica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.