Designers » N-Q » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Nautica Island Voyage Nautica for men

Nautica Island Voyage Nautica for men
dislike

Nautica Island Voyage by Nautica is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Nautica Island Voyage was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurice Roucel. Top notes are melon, bergamot, pepper and lemon; middle notes are lavender, iris flower and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, musk and cedar.

Melon Bergamot Pepper Lemon

Lavender Iris Flower Jasmine

Sandalwood Musk Cedar

Reaction

Nautica Island Voyage Fragrance Reviews

aqua76239
aqua76239

I bought this originally for DH but I have been wearing it as well. This is totally unisex and reminds me of Cool Water for women. Very simular. Cool, melony, citrusy, clean(but too masculine). Just like Cool Water, the lasting power is horrible. It dissapears almost right away. This would be no to repurchase even though I like the scent

freedweed
freedweed

Twlahue's review really hit it on the head. There really is a real vegatable island middle note thing going on here that I don't care for at all I'm sorry to say. I do like Voyage. And Oceans too is very interesting and unique the way it's made and smells. But this is a real pass for me after it very quickly moves beyond the citric top notes. I wish I had tested it out first. Oh well. Note to self; Always test these EDT's out first and save a lot of money for the ones I really love.

twlahue
twlahue

It is almost nice, it has some good citrus, but it has something in it that smells like basil or italian seasoning in it. It is like great citrus mixed with pizza- not so great. Try Nautica Oceans or Voyage instead.

I am a HUGE Nautica fan...the clothes, the outerwear, the accesories and the fragrances all have an effortless, very casual yet proper air about them. You feel dressed up, but can live in them and be comfortable enough to enjoy them. NIV takes the crisp, stirring outdoorsy tone of Voyage and gets relaxed, slightly tropical and very balmy...

NIV begins with a fresh fruity spray that has sweet honeydew melon and a glittering bergamot and amalfi lemon 'citricity' that keeps any of them from getting too out of hand. Not bitter, sour or syrupy; this is fresh and almost quenching, and the white pepper adds a subtle spicy twist to the mix. The heart is respledant with beautiful smooth florals like lavender and iris, that keep it just on the male side of unisex and the wild night king jasmine is so sensual yet clear. This finishes with a dry cedar/sandal accord but (unlike many others) is not too generic or unpleasant, along with a very nice inoffensive musk. The ingredients break no new ground, true; but the mix of these run-of-the-mill components is fun and fantastic.

Sillage: quite good
Longevity: better than average
Overall: 4.25/5

This is not a summer LE release. There is out there-on the net, anyway-a Nautica Voyage summer, though I've never seen it. This is a very nice summery fragrance for sure, but I wear it all year around when I want to have something softer, but still masculine or fresh but not too aquatic. Come to the Island! You'll be glad you did...

StephD
StephD

my boyfriend wears this, i told him to buy it. it's probably one of my favourite scents on a guy- so fresh, aquatic, citsuy.... i cant stop smelling it!

Fragaria
Fragaria

This is a favorite of mine. (that my husband wears) I have discovered cedar, salt and pepper and love almost anything with them in it. This one is like heaven to my nose. It's the type of smell that will catch you, and you try not to exhale until you absolutely have to because you don't want to lose that scent you've picked up on. As soon as you've exhaled you try and pick up that scent again, breathing in deeply. It's just so fresh, unbelievable.

Venom
Venom

A nice citrus smell and very clean and crisp. Perfect to spray on before heading on your yaught to sail the seas... If I had one that is. Highly recommended and perfect for everyday summer/spring use. Also great for night out at clubs and lounges as not many wear it and it does smell great.

azuriiita
azuriiita

This one its more citrus than "Voyage"... definitively i can smell the mellon and a sweet lemon... very well, because its a lemon with peel -hot peel of lemon, for the nose... maybe the pepper???- ...
Yes, mellon, sweet lemon and lavender.
Its pleasant, light, not overpowering... but something special neither
I think this one could be nice for after shower... a short walking... to go to the market... something like that :)

Nautica Island Voyage by Nautica 3.95 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nautica Nautica Island Voyage fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nautica Nautica Island Voyage, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nautica Island Voyage by Nautica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nautica Island Voyage by Nautica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.