Designers » N-Q » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Nautica Voyage Nautica for men

Nautica Voyage Nautica for men
dislike

I have it: 2240 I had it: 474 I want it: 621 My signature: 36

Nautica Voyage Nautica for men Pictures Nautica Voyage Nautica for men Pictures Nautica Voyage Nautica for men Pictures Nautica Voyage Nautica for men Pictures

Nautica Voyage is a fresh and salty sea breeze,that carries romantic scents of coastal herbs and woods, and awakes the man's instinct to measure his power with wild nature. This is a fragrance for an active and romantic man who lives by his own rules. The face of the scent is TV host Caster Oosterhouse, a truly romantic person and a good nautician.

The composition opens with cold, green notes of leaves and apple. There is a tender dewy mimose in the heart, which is blended with watery note of lotus and an interesting accord of linen sail of a yacht. The composition is laid on a woody base, combined of cedar, moss, musk and amber. The nose behind the perfume is Maurice Roucel. The fragrance was launched in 2006.

Green Leaves Apple

Connected Kenneth Cole Reaction

Nautica Voyage Fragrance Reviews

Uh-umm
Uh-umm

First impression, smells fresh and clean, and melons! It is a very synthetic unoriginal but safe aquatic that I found about over the internet. This cologne is a true testament to skin reaction and body chemistry. Melons which isn't even a note however I detect it. It smells different on other people. I picked up a strong green note on an acquaintance, it was nauseating. Best 20 bucks ever spent? I generally gravitate away from cheap colognes. Try it before you buy

DrHeywood
DrHeywood

I tested it, it smells like a better version of Davidoff - Cool Water GAME... and United Colors of Benetton - Be Strong. The GAME is a little darker and less sweeter (think watermelon sweet) while the Be Strong like a watered down knock-off of Voyage, lacking some of its depth. The Voyage, for me, exhibited the best balance among the 3.

The scent to wear when in doubt

Extremely pop, highly relatable, cheap yet exceptional. Marks of a true classic in my book. It also succeeded in representing what the brand Nautica is trying to project. Well done to the people who dreamed up and made this scent!

Smells like: seawater, aloe, subtle watermelon, crisp linen, ozonic-rusty in a nice way. Can you see the appeal?

Thoughts on bottle design: really nice, i can think of many references to its marine theme. Look at it, feel it. Yum.

Ratings:

Davidoff GAME... 7/10

Benneton Be Strong 6/10

Nautica Voyage 9/10

Summer4Life
Summer4Life

I must have gotten a fake or something because this doesn't smell fresh at all. Maybe only for the first few minutes and even then it's not thaaat fresh. I'd actually say it's a winter frag. Once the top notes are gone, it's way too sweet and creamy for hot-summer wear. Gives me headaches.

JakeDaSnake
JakeDaSnake

Soapy fresh juice. great for an outdoor summer day. high quality for the price!

Scent 8/10
Longevity 7/10
projection 6/10
price $15 for 100ml 11/10
overall 8/10 For the price this is something everyone should pick up. makes you smell shower fresh and clean! just buy it, can't go wrong for the price.

Jleefromtheblock
Jleefromtheblock

Nice and cheap, Super fresh so I wear it to the gym to mask any awful smells, I wouldn't wear it for anything else tho but that's just my taste more than a knock to the fragrance, probably the best value cologne I've ever known.

asgeirn
asgeirn

Ah, this is exactly why love this place, being able to blind buy perfumes based on (most) people's positive opinions!

This scent goes easy, light and breezy, the perfect Companion to a warm late summer wind, which we are experiencing here in Norway these last few days.

I felt really comfortable wearing this light summer scent at work today.

Highly recommendable as blind buy!

FishTank
FishTank

The salt smell of rushes and seaweed left by the receding tide. Absolutely perfect.

Federicomurga
Federicomurga

For the price don't expect a master piece. Its a cheap and good fragance for the money you spend. Its a clean and refreshing informal fragance great for hot humid weather in tropical coountries like mine. For me it sa solid 7/10, good sillage and longivity (6h+).

TonyAKAMrClean
TonyAKAMrClean

Nautica Voyage is a great scent, but not my personal favorite from Nautica. My favorite would be Nautica Life. Voyage would be second. Voyage is a very clean "wet" smell to me. Fruity and refreshing. I think the reason it doesn't impress me however, is because I've smelled this smell before... A looong time ago, in high school... And that smell was Eau de Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beene.

If you like Nautica Voyage, try Eau de Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beene (comes in a clear bottle with light blue-green colored cologne). Very similar scent, but I think Eau de Grey Flannel is stronger. But don't make the mistake of buying the original Grey Flannel (dark green bottle) - it's not the same thing!

Update: Wearing this today, I almost forgot how aquatic Voyage is underneath that smell it shares with Eau de Grey Flannel... My reference above should be noted that Eau de Grey Flannel smells similar to this MINUS the salty aquatic note that's in Voyage, replaced instead with tangy citrus. Still, very similar outside of the salty aquatic notes.

The Phoenix
The Phoenix

I made the mistake and blind bought it based on all the great reviews here and by Jeremy Fragrance.

I put it on last night for the first time and I nearly vomited.
Oh my god, for me it smells so disgustingly synthetic..

I don't know what else to say, I threw it in the bin.
A complete waste of $30 AUS.

Satyajeet73
Satyajeet73

What a wonderful scent this is....fresh and clean and very unique with little of green apple and sea salt vibe. The longevity and projection is above average and it's my favorite. And very economical too. Highly recommended.

Atelier_man
Atelier_man

This is so OVERRATED

A decent smell but nothing that should get the hype that the Frag Comm has bestowed upon this cheap smelling fragrance

adoratek
adoratek

I cannot argue that it is a decent fresh scent for the money. I have it... I like it... I have gotten compliments on it. But if you want a fresh aquatic that is more refined, longer lasting, and overall better smelling for the price i would recommend Azzaro Chrome United.

SHA-V
SHA-V

not that great guys, test it before u buy it, better off with david beckham classic blue,

John Wayne 86
John Wayne 86

The modern curve. Ladies love it. Super popular, especially with the younger crowd. My gym scent. The watermelon mixed with sweat smells amazing. That said, it doesnt last very long. The watermelon is the best part but that fades pretty fast leaving a laundry sheet type of scent.

dzb
dzb

Truly the best bang for buck in my current collection.
Be careful. This is one where you can easily overspray it! 3 sprays indoors I think is definitely sufficient!

Smell: 6.5/10
Compliments: 7/10
Longevity: 4 hours

matthewapotter
matthewapotter

Nautica Voyage gets lots of hype and, to a certain extent, it is deserved. For the price, this is a great value. There are many many worse aquatics on the market that cost 3-4x as much. Longevity, projection and sillage are well above average for a scent of this genre and it will almost certainly not offend those around you. The scent itself? Its pretty good..in a middle of the road, generic sense. It follows the same template of countless aquatics that you've already smelled..slightly fruity and watery with a generic woody musky dry down. This isnt going to blow any fragrance enthusiast away but to an average guy this is a great choice - you can get it for little more than the price of a value meal so how can you go wrong?

Ndeso
Ndeso

Wanginya enak banget, tp lebih cocok kalo dipakenga siang hari, semprotan awal agak nyegrak.. Tp selanjutnya nyaman di hidung, ketahanan 5 jam.. Good parfume

mfmsoulja
mfmsoulja

This scent has great longevity and projection. I oversprayed the first time wearing it and those around me were not pleased. I see this being worn by the same group of young males that wear hollister shirts. The green apple note is too loud for me and somewhat cloying. A great scent but not for me.

Konga5000
Konga5000

OK- so I blind bought this one last night BECAUSE of the Fragrentica guy on here who SWORE that this is his signature scent for all eternity , and probably has 2000 back up bottles as well AND just pours gallons of this into his bath tub as well . He probably also drinks it.
Fooey!

What this REALLY is:
a cheapie version of Bvlgari Aqua Marine with a hint of La Male tossed in .

At $19.99 from T.J. RossMax; you can bet this is 150% synthetic!

Sorry dude. My nose has grown up in these past few years. This smells cheaper than BRUT to me now.

akunonlen
akunonlen

it's best for summer day time, i love the scent.
So clean, so fresh and crowd pleaser.
the only cons is everyone out there wear it.

Overall 8.5/10

adam.spain
adam.spain

I have the reform bottle with plastic cap. 4 hours longevity at best. Another great smelling fragrance that's been killed. Even with 8 sprays I get weak performance.

Don't bother, plenty more aquatics with good performance. Try ADG profumo.

flyngace
flyngace

Very fresh scent! Initially when you spray it you get like a tart green apple. That stays around for about 1 hour or so (on my skin). It slowly changes to a leafy green floral scent. Still a pleasant fresh and great frag.

Great for casual hot summer days! It really has a fresh scent that is uplifting, relaxed, and ready for the day! I usually go 4-5 sprays- it is not that intrusive and makes you smell like you just got out of the shower.

I would recommend a blind buy for the cost! You cannot really go wrong. I got mine for $15- $20. The only thing that might put some people off is that there is a slight musky scent that comes through around the 2-3 hour mark. It might smell a little weird on some people. Nearly every store carries this frag but they have it at retail price ($60). Definitely shop around online and get it cheaper!!

Overall scent: 7.5/10
Sillage: 7/10
Agressiveness: 2/10

sniffmaster
sniffmaster

Pretty much every Marshalls store in the USA sells Nautica Voyage for less than $20. I love how this smells perfect for summer months. However, I've noticed just recently the performance of the current formulation is not as good as it used to be based on the bottle I've purchased recently from Marshalls Skokie-Illinois.

libou
libou

Clean and refreshing, very good for summer.
Smell: 7.5/10
Projection: 6/10
Longevity: over 6 hours
price: 10/10 very good deal
I have bottle with plastic cap

Dayno
Dayno

If you're looking for the next fragrance to blow your mind, this will not be for you. Nautica Voyage IS however, one that's fresh and easy on the nose (also for others around you). A well suited summer scent that will last all day and won't cost you a fortune. As one who normally favours darker scents, I was pleasantly surprised! A 'happy' smell is the best way I can describe this :)

Music_luver77
Music_luver77

I got this fragrance for my teenage son, as his first cologne :) I wanted something very clean and mild smelling, nothing overly strong or mature. This was perfect when I first sniffed it at the store. It is reminiscent of water and all things summer. He smells clean and pleasant when he wears it.

sproaty
sproaty

On my skin this has a peculiar opening which I can only compare to the scent of a fish tank - kind of murky and a bit strange.

Honestly I don't find this anything special, the price was good but I'm underwhelmed by it. I struggle to distinguish any of the listed notes too.

Projection: 4/10

Chioutzu
Chioutzu

Definitely the best cologne in the world under 20 USD

torog
torog

I don't have much to say about it. I picked it up online 4 days ago and can't say how people react to it but at first when I got a sample I thought it was nothing special, even strange. But everytime I smelled the sample I started to see how I could wear it, what occasions, type of clothe and weather and I like it now. It seemed strange to me because it is different! Thats a really good thing finally. I took some time to understand what it is but to me it's like the Green Irish Tweed for young people (I'm 29). I'm never been able to people off GIT because to me, and especially since I wear suits at work, GIT smells too old gentleman to me without a hint of sexyness BUT Nautica Voyage on the other hand I saw the potential! It doesn't smell like GIT (or cool water) but has the same mix of green and aquative fresh vibes and god I was right compliments in the office by women! I'm not only wearing fragrances for women but in my job it's interesting to wear fragrances that are people pleaser and fortunatelly I happen to like fragrances that also impress the everyday person.

Nice Nautica voyage, very nice, escepecially for the price and what a longevity!

TheGeckomancer
TheGeckomancer

Picked this up cheap. Heard rave reviews as a cheapy. I am the definition of cheap. I am just getting into fragrances, and while I am willing to invest before this was ALL axe and old spice body sprays. I have picked up several scents at once. While I have just inherently disliked some just because of the scents, this is the only one that just smells cheap and fake.

I can only struggle to identify the notes people list. I guess there is a sharpness in the opening that is SLIGHTLY like green apple, if I strain my brain for comparisons. That's the closest thing to a note I can identify in the opening. Smells the same basically through drydown. I will say, if this were at a distance, it would smell like a nice clean aquatic. Up close it's terrible, and while I definitely like to smell good, I wear fragrances for me first.

Again, at a distance this smells like what people describe. Anything within 3 feet and it just smells like chemicals. Did not enjoy. But could make a decent room freshener. I give it 4 out of 10.

Daddy305
Daddy305

To keep it simple, I have to say the presentation is ok simple, a bit elegant and good looking overall.
To describe this fragrance in few words, fresh and sweet sexy bitch. Can't do any better than that. simple almost linear long lasting juice. where the simplicity plays a major role in the fragrance. is the handsome guy who don't over do it, just get the job done. and does it right. the rating for this fragrance from 1 to 10, A solid 8. And for the price is just 1 of a kind.

M BLUE
M BLUE

I suppose the cologne I've got is an unreformulated version; Date of product 2/2014 with a metal cap. So maybe this is a more positive review than what it should be for the nowadays products.
This an aqueous apple/citrus perfume with a note of lutus surrounded by ocean breeze. I find it rather a linear scent .
The perfume is definitely a summer fragrance. Sure it will be a pleasant companion when going to the seaside. Besides a very remarkable room freshener !!
The scent itself has no exquisite or unique character, however it is a pleasant one. Its longevity is above average. Sillage is moderate but enough. Regarding its low price it is not a bad choice. 5 of 10 for me.
ناتیکا وویج یک ادکلن خنک مخصوص تابستانهای گرم است ـ چندان بوی خاص و یونیکی ندارد ولی ترکیب لیمو / سیب ، لوتوس و بوی دریا به اضافه کمی حالت پودری رایحه لذت بخشی را ایجاد می کند . من مدل ٢۰۱۴ با در فلزی آنرا در اختیار دارم ولی مثل اینکه تولیدات جدیدتر آن که در پلاستیکی دارند کیفیت خود را تا حدودی بخصوص در ماندگاری و پخش بو از دست داده اند که بهتر است موقع خرید به آن توجه شودـ درخیلی از نقدها به دوام فوق العاده آن اشاره شده که به نظر من کمی اغراق است ، ماندگاری بدی ندارد ولی آنچنان هم زیاد نیست ـ من بیشتر بعنوان خوش بو کننده هوا از آن استفاده می کنم ! ـ با توجه به قیمت نسبتا پایین آن انتخاب بدی نیست مخصوصا برای کادو دادن ! نمره من به آن ۵ از ۱۰

Parfuman
Parfuman

Don't hate me for this, but I swear Voyage smells almost exactly like the green Gain dish soap (Ultra Gain original scent). Don't believe me? Go wash your hands with Gain and then smell them. I think you'll be surprised. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Voyage. . . but they are very similar. IMO they have the same apple and green leaves notes. Gain smells like what I would expect a Voyage hand soap to smell like.

As far as Voyage goes, it is a wonderful summer scent. Very fresh and clean. Very safe. You're not going to offend anyone with this. It's great for gifts because really nobody is going to dislike it. The best thing about this scent is that the longevity is fantastic! 6 sprays last a good 8+ hours on my skin. It projects quite well also. Performance all around is just very good. You really can't beat this for the price if you want a summer scent that you're not going to have to reapply throughout the day.

WuZi8465
WuZi8465

This stuff is cloying synthetic immature liquid apple scented alcohol denat.

emad.siddiqui
emad.siddiqui

Yes, i do have the reformulated one unfortunately :/ I got it as a gift. The bad part is that i get hardly an hour in this hot and humid weather (33C) :/ but i am still pretty much confident that it will bloom once the weather gets better bcz when first time i applied it on my hand it lasted for a long time :)

FlossmoorRay
FlossmoorRay

So, for those of you wearing the "reformulated" version and are worried about not having the stuff that has been hyped about, DONT WORRY. You are missing out on just a few slight nuances. First off, for under 20 bucks you are still getting a SUMMER classic that deserves to be in your collection along side powerhouses. Yes, the metal cap has been replaced by a cheap plastic cap and yes its not as loud and instead of lasting 7 hours, youre only going to get 6 in hot, humid, sticky weather. The smell of the reformulated version is actually 98% similar. Its a beautiful melon, cucumber, aquatic, musk scent. Gone is the initial blast that smells like hairspray and reminded me of hair remover. Its a tad more smooth but the scent itself is still there...it still smells great!

Bottledbull
Bottledbull

This is the best aquatic for me ..the cucumber note is sublime and really gives the impression of a sea breeze ..wonderful performance for something so cheap ..ladies also love it.

Alonso29
Alonso29

Excelent fragrance for hot summers!!
My city is like always sunny and hot, so, this fragrance adapts perfectly for me.
If you like fresh and light fragrances this one is for you, I highly recommend Voyage, give it a chance guys.

Bkkorn
Bkkorn

A gem of a cheapie!

I'm so shocked on the longevity of this frag. Spray about 4 sprtizs and It's an all day wearer. Of all the "freashies" or aquatics, this one by far will outlast them all in terms of longevity. Clean and fresh, with a slight synthetic smell....but nothing that would not make me wear this.

So clean smelling it can be a spring, summer, day, indoor, outdoor, casual, or work scent. Just keep in mind you'll smell like everyone else, cause this is a popular frag. But it's a good generic "go-to" bottle for just general uses.

Everyone should have this bottle in their collection.

Vivek15
Vivek15

I heard about it, tried it and loved it. I owned may be 2 bottles so far, certain things are really eye catching about this juice. First the shape of the bottle... Then the steel cap with that nice magnet that makes a click sound while capping the blue juice. Enough is written and spoken about it so I dont want to get in to notes etc but but but... Looks like the charm is fading away. The new bottle I saw in Marshals, tempted me, I already have plenty of stuff but 16 dollars wont make a hole in wallet. My wife gave me a look but smiled that I took as a yes. Believe me guys, opening is almost the same but now I get that dirty watery vibe. Why I mention it because its a bit bitter than the old bottles I have. No idea what happened to this cheapo champ but I am afraid, what most of the guys are talking about, is true. Performance is not beyond 3 hours on the new bottle. The new plastic cap does not impress me anymore. I wont brag but with old bottles, performance was about 6 hours, at max. It used to shine with bright sun. There are a number of things that impact the performance of a fragrance on your body; like age, food habits or whether you smoke etc. So may be something has changed. May be I will look out for some more wearings and see how the new guy behaves. You never know, so try your luck. My experience with Nautica Voyage:-

1. Projection: 6/10 for old bottles with steel caps. 4/10 for new
2. Sillage: 7/10 for old one, 4/10 for new
3. Performance: 6/10 for old, 4/10 for new
4. Scent: 8/10... I know but its a shower of freshness

Keep smelling great... Love and Peace !!!

Anast
Anast

new formulation----> just skin scent

dsyben
dsyben

I just got this and it seems the rumours are true, the new formulation performs really bad.

The smell is really nice but it lasts around 3 hours and barely projects at all. What a shame. I guess this will be forgotten soon.

rakan1985
rakan1985

scent : 8/10
sillage : 7/10
longevity :7/10
100% day fragrance

Aelien
Aelien

I own the new version. The smell is very nice, especially compared to the low price ( 15 dollars for 100ml). It really shines in the hot, humid weather. I would recommend it mainly for the daytime, nothing formal, just for casual use.
However, the bad news is true. The longevity is very poor, within 3 hours, it becomes a skin scent.

Anyway, i'm still happy with it. It was cheap, it smells good, and if i run out of it i just buy another bottle for a price of a low quality T-shirt :D. Still recommended.

vaan1236
vaan1236

Nautica Voyage truly provokes a smell of fresh green leaves and apple which makes it a perfect scent for the summer. It will work well with clothes that are light colored and can be worn either casually or formally. It's a rather simple fragrance but tends to get the job done.

Scent 7/10
Performance 7/10

Matt Abdul
Matt Abdul

@Tab0000

Same here, just place my order today. Probably will only receive this by next week Monday.

I ordered this along with another cheapie but smells A+++ is the Individuelle by Mont Blanc.

Been watching youtube with cheapie but great perfumes recommendation headline lately. Nautica Voyage & Individuelle Mont Blanc is my last result.

Cant wait to get my hands on these two gems.

Tab000
Tab000

i am very very excited to get this fragrance i didn't find it in my country
so i order it online

every youtuper is saying that this fragrance have a very good quality comparing with its price

i will update my review in couple days after i recive my pakage

lovetribe
lovetribe

I finally have nautica voyage !!!!!!! I like it. It reminds me ck crave, so I like. It is very green, fruity and fresh. I distinguish all the notes from the apple and green notes, the lotus flower, the delicious mimosa (I love her) and amber gives that sweet touch. The musk is light but there is. as well as the cedar wood. no oakmoss. 8/10 my summer scent 2016. very good performance.

Ignas39
Ignas39

It is a really refreshing, nice cologne. Only suitable for summer and only when it is really warm outside and the sun is shining. Does not work well on colder days as the fragrance does not heat up enough, which could lead to a somewhat cucumber smell mixed with window cleaner. If used correctly (in summer heat that is), it will definitely turn some heads and you might get a compliment or two. All in all, a nice fragrance for the warm season.

skkozz
skkozz

Recently bought a 200ml bottle of this juice, batch sept 2015, never had it, blind buy based on review..love it, glad to have this on my collection. Beautiful apple/watermelon note which last for good period of time, finishes off with woodsy musk. Overall 8/10 for me.

saqueb.j
saqueb.j

Nautica Voyage evokes the scene of an island with beautiful palm trees, white sand surronded by the greenish blue see in a bright sunny day..

i'll take it as ,
The captain jack sparrow lying under the palms,eating freshly robbed green apples, on a tropical island, while enoying the cold salty seabreeze and seeing tides with happy heart ,flowery bushes are dancing ,sea birds are humming, and sunrays are pouring on him through the palms..

VOYAGE is very naughty and juicy in nature..
Bottle batch : feb/2015
With a plastic cap
longevity - 7
projec. - 7
smell. - 10

James99

Damn I was wrong about this one....the hype was real!

My negative review from:Dec.30.2015
"I don't get the hype about this fragrance.I wasted my $20 buying into the hype.It has a nice bottle design though.Nautica Voyage N-83 is better,wish I had tested it before buying this!DON'T BUY INTO THE HYPE!!!"
Man was I wrong!....I bought this at the wrong season,Fall. Nautica Voyage is for when the weather starts to get warm to scorching heat.When I tested it out in the cold weather,all i got was cucumber and strong sharp chemical note that burned my nostrils.Fast forward to May.19.2016 when I gave it another go.It was a different fragrance!When I sprayed my wrist,this time i got a sweet apple like the one in Boss no.6!I could not believe it.This could be too sweet for some.The longevity is great and also good projection.People say it was reformulated because of the plastic top.No, it was not reformulated,it's still the same and the plastic top is because the metal one kept falling off and not secure.This is a nice everyday summer fragrance. 10/10 and definitely worth buying since its very cheap but quality juice.

Sniffmeister
Sniffmeister

I have two versions of this - the old version with the metal cap and the new version with the plastic cap.

The old version is really brilliant - a nice and fresh scent, not offensive, not very sensual, but very pleasant and with really decent lasting power for this kind of cologne. Perfect for hot days! It's not terribly complex, but it's a simple crowd-pleaser (in a good way) - suitable for casual wear.

HOWEVER, it was reformulated, probably around 2015. Alas, the new version is much weaker and lasting power has also diminished quite a bit. Get the old version if you can!

Old version: 8.5 / 10
New version: 6 / 10

Greco
Greco

My first "good" fragrance

I bought this one before starting exploring fragrances after reading the hundreds of good reviews it had on Amazon. I bought in Octomber,bought an aquatic while winter was near,yeah not the smartest thing to do.

But I loved it, I love it, for the price I paid (though it is a little high considering the rest of the world) 28$, it is just awesome. The best way to describe it...It is a fresh green musky with a floral touch and a bit sweet aquatic that yes, it might be synthetic smelling but come on! the point of fragrances is to smell good not as close to mother nature as possible,perfumers are first of all chemists.

I tried several summer scents, citrus based or marine based and all might smelled nice but reminded me cleaning products and had nothing unique,but never smelled anything like Voyage.

To the scent, the green notes are the most obvious of all.after that we have the musk and the salty background,then the flowers which I can't separate since I never smelled mimosa or lotus before. It reminds me the smell of trees and plants after a rain, when the sun comes out.

Sillage and Longevity are both average with the current formulation (I have a bottle from April 2015).

For the price it is just great,and a compliment getter for sure.

JAYMZDEEN
JAYMZDEEN

A powerful freshie... A real masterpiece in the genre. Nautica puts out alot of stuff. Some decent...Some bad.. They got this one right. A fantastic cheapie.

ITBoa
ITBoa

Well over a year ago I decided to start wearing cologne, something I very seldom did and only during super rare occasions (so rare I could count on one hand how many times I wore cologne in public). I wanted something I could wear every day to work, casual evenings out, or just at home/shopping/out of the house at any occasion kind of smell. I wanted a signature scent, something I could call my own and that when somebody smelled this fragrance, they would remember the time in their life when they smelled it on me (whether it was remembering it on me, or the day they had, or whatever... the human brain has a speculator scent memory, even if you can't figure it out right away you will wonder where in your life you had smelled that fragrance and it will bring up vivid memories).

My first choice was Nautica Voyage as a completely blind buy based on reviews on Amazon (numbered in the thousands at the time, so I figured it was a good first choice). Not sure how I stumbled upon it exactly while shopping on Amazon, but I decided to go with it. After receiving this cologne and nervously spraying it on after a fresh shower right before work, I was almost instantly relived as I got that first burst of smell from the spray. It reminded me of the beach, and living in coastal California I am quite familiar with that smell. And I immediately thought of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer seeks out to create a mens cologne that smells like the ocean. I though to myself "Oh my gosh, this is THAT scent!"

I wore this cologne to work exclusively for nearly a year, every single day without hesitation. It was as normal as applying deodorant or using soap in the shower. I just sprayed some on after a shower and did whatever I had to do, no matter what it was. It in fact became my signature scent.

Of course once I really started thinking about my fragrance use, and how I could try something different, I decided to look for an alternative, something just as good but better. I went on a purchasing spree, buying colognes left and right. I would read hundreds of reviews and get hyped thinking something might just overthrow the king (Voyage). And purchased them.

I started cheap of course, since Voyage is pretty dirt cheap to begin with. First buying nearly every one of the Nautica house scents (I thought if this Nautica scent is superb, why not try them all?), then I started to venture out a bit more based on suggestions from various reviews. In the end I have spent many thousands of dollars in fragrances, from dirt cheap to severely expensive. And you want to know something? Not ONE of them is as versatile and enjoyable as Voyage is for me. And NONE of them even come close to the truly amazing scent that Voyage offers.

I've never been annoyed or sick of the smell of Voyage, EVER. Which cannot be said for ANY of the other fragrances I have used. Even the most expensive and popular fragrances (Creed Aventus for example) I am sick to death of it by the end of the day and just want the stench off of me (becomes far too cloying). But Voyage seems to be a scent that I can wear 24/7 and just not get tired of. Every time I smell the cap on one of the many Voyage bottles I own, I just absolutely LOVE it. And even after spraying the heck out of myself (overdoing it for sure sometimes), I still enjoy the heck out of it and it never gets old or nasty smelling like every other fragrance I have tried (except for Aqua Di Gio, I could literally take a bath in that cologne and not even smell it 15 minuets later... it's FAR too light of a scent in my opinion).

For me the scent of Voyage is really hard to describe. At first before I knew all about the specific notes of fragrances, I just associated Voyage with the smell of the beach. A wonderful time in summer where you had a great experience with family, friends or a girlfriend. Anybody who doesn't live on the coast may not truly know this feeling, but for me it is rock solid.

Voyage for me gives me a few pretty resonating smells. Apple for sure, not an old fermented super-sweet apple like L'Homme by SVL (which smells to me like sickly sweet raisins at certain times), but a nice balanced fresh apple that is crisp, sweet and tart (such as Gravenstein). There is also a definite cucumber smell that is probably the main note that aids to to the salty beach-like freshness of Voyage.

Aside from the main characteristics of sweet, apple-fruity and cucumber-salty, there isn't much more as the scent is incredibly linear which smells just as fresh, sweet and awesome on first spray as it does well into and past the drydown. What you smell is what you get. Which I really admire, as far too many expensive (and even inexpensive) fragrances morph into a completely different scent within the first hour or two, and to me the best smells of a fragrance are almost always in the first few minuets of it's application. Drydown for pretty much everything else I have tried is usually always just a distant blurred shadow of how awesome it smelt upon first spray. And I don't like that, I want something to smell as great on me as it did when I first sprayed, and Voyage is one of the awesome linear ones available that do just that.

My only disappointment is that it isn't stronger and longer lasting. Which is why I diverted from this fragrance in the first place was to find something that was stronger and lasted longer (which I did not find, and doesn't exist as far as I can tell... NOTHING smells like Voyage does, it is 100% unique).

Long story short, get this cologne, it is dirt cheap and women absolutely LOVE it. The bottle I started with was the one with the heavy duty metal cap, then every one after that was the plastic cap. But from my experience, they all seem to smell exactly the same eventually. Just one thing you could try is steeping your juice. I find that my more "aged" Voyage smells the best (weirdly enough, the stuff that has been exposed to varying heat... ie in my truck, is my most potent), whereas the new stuff I buy is quite a bit lacking and I can barely smell it on a fresh spray. I get many fresh bottles that are quite weak and not the scent I know, but if I age them for a little while they seem to VASTLY improve. So let your Voyage sit a bit if you want the best possible smell and performance from it. And storing it in a cool environment is oddly not the best way to age it, despite that being a near requirement for more natural, and expensive, fragrances.

natekowalski
natekowalski

This is a great and inexpensive fragrance, some members have claimed that is really has no projection and only lasts about three hours. I have no idea what they are talking about because this literally will stay on my skin for days, I can even smell it after a shower. It has the smell of fresh fruits at first and when I first smelled it I got a strong leather note as well. Everyone will have it react differently to their skin but this even stays on my clothes after a wash sometimes.

It is very inoffensive and I would be surprised if anyone was really put off by it, yet it is unique as well and when I first smelled it I had to find out what it was. It is great for me all year, the fruit/melon smell is good for summer on hot days, and the drydown of cool leather is great for the winter.

ChrisSmellsGood
ChrisSmellsGood

I had read many (mixed) reviews and watched a few on youtube on this fragrance. I stumbled across a 3.4 oz bottle at marshalls tonight for $16.99 so figured I would do a blind buy to see for myself.

After the initial spray I was suddenly full of regret and disappointment. You get this blast of cheap synthetic bitter apple nastiness. I was about to just throw the whole bottle out right then and there...

...BUT THEN, i waited about 15 min and once this dries down it smells VERY NICE! Its fresh and clean. If I were to explain it....its like eating a honeydew melon on the beach. I will definitely be keeping this and wearing it a lot this summer. :)

Update after a few days with Nautica Voyage: I LOVE IT! This has quickly become a favorite of mine, despite my initial reaction. Give it a chance and you will fall in love with Nautica Voyage!

AlexFox
AlexFox

This review is heavily based on price ($25-$30 Canadian for 100ml). And I also tested the metal cap and plastic cap as I have both and noticed no difference.

First the bad. The longevity at best is about 3 hours, maybe more if you practically bathe in this. Silage and projection will serve well for two hours tops with a 3-4 sprays. This is skin spraying only, clothes retain for a bit longer. But all this is typical of Nautica scents really and almost all others in this price range.

The good is that this is an amazing summer scent and will serve you well during some of the hottest of days due to how light and airy this is.

I pick up most on the lotus and green as that is what gives the aquatic scent. Next to come through is the apple and mimosa which gives this a very sweet scent. The wood and musk help to keep this toned down so as to not become a perfume and this combination of deep scents stays in the background. The overall mood of this scent is that of a fresh clean seaside on a crisp sunny day.

I've been using this scent for many years now as my summer casual go to. I even keep one stocked in both my car and home. The scent in combination with the price makes this a great buy all around, just know that this is a very light scent that could pass as a musky (kinda) perfume for women.

Greenbay
Greenbay

I don't believe that somebody will make a fake bottle of this cheap perfume. Today I received a bottle I ordered on ebay. Its made in USA metal cap. The seller claims that its 100% authentic. I see there is no projection. I applied about half of the bottle to see what happens. Oh its still a skin scent. I don't see any projection. I don't recommend this to anyone.

ritch
ritch

Thanks to Dan of the Mymickers youtube channel to give me a little expert validation I needed to throw this one out.

Not sure why I’d want to spray something on myself that makes it seem like I’ve just been swimming in the ocean. It’s salty, and evocative of the sea but not much more.. definately not one I’d crave or reach for tbh.

odie
odie

Wow! the sillage on this is enormous. My dad has this number and I don't know what formulation it is or when he bought it, the metallic coloured cap is broken though.....

Anyway, on to the fragrance. It is so clean and fresh, almost as if the juice was squeezed and then bottled right away. I thought I smelled cucumber for some reason but when I read other reviews here I saw an apple note. Who would guess, it isn't in the least bit fruity when I smelled it, just a well composed fragrance overall.

Are you guys sure there isn't pink pepper or some other hot note in this? T'is fresh spicy/salty with a tinge of wood, excellent sillage....radiates well in the heat. Very good work by Roucel. I like this for men, I won't wear it as unisex and I think possibly the female side to this is "Womanity" by Mane. Yeah!

Molko
Molko

Oh no, smells cheap and bitter, not a sweet apple unfortunately like Boss bottled. I think similar to CK One and an old unisex Oriflame perfume called Q, but bitter and more generic. I consider unisex. Surprisingly not a skin scent, stronger on my skin when I tried but I don't like at all.

GrenouilleScent
GrenouilleScent

I'd love this one if it weren't for the strong musk (nauseating to me). Blind buyer, beware. I'm putting mine away, unfortunately.

no-fi
no-fi

Worse than generic - I didn't even wait for the dry down to write it off. That awful 'apple' opening - which smells more like synthetic melon to my nose - was enough to make me scrub.

I gave it to my partner, who can pull off a good unisex fragrance. Nope, she hates it too. It's candy for boys. Give me a man's scent any day.

no1guy
no1guy

Smelling this and looking at the price tag.. just unbelievable.
really amazing quality and longevity very simple and I would buy it for 3x the price
I have the one with plastic cap "newer version" and I'm seriously amazed.

if you LIKE all or at least 3 of
Fan di Fendi pour Homme Acqua for men

trust me buy Nautica Voyage

Vittorio Ferrari
Vittorio Ferrari

Melon bubblegum is all I get. And maybe some sythetic plastic notes.

simpa256
simpa256

Reformulated. Old formula up until 2015 - Long lasting up to 8 hours with a very good silage especially in hot summer days. Over spraying was an issue because it was strong and it would induce headache very easily. It had a tight fit metal cap which clicked. From a distance it smelled amazing and made compliments.

New formulation - Toned down. Lost it's power, lasts half the time it used to, silage not good. Smell is the same but much weaker. The cap is plastic and it doesn't click anymore.

But oh well, there are tons of better options out there. Price wise no, but smell wise, hell yes! At first it was okay for me but my 100 ml bottle is just sitting there and I wore it maybe 5 times.

I hate this!!! Not because it's generic and synthetic, but because it gives me such a headache. If it doesn't give one to you, this is an amazing smell for the price, totally not to b overlooked. but there are way way more better options out there for a bit more cash. Get encoire noir sport or polo blue or perry ellis 360 red, hell get versace pour homme. Really can give you a nasty crackhead.

Scents & Vision
Scents & Vision

The archetypal contemporary designer woody aquatic in the foot steps of Cool Water and Aqua di Gio. This fragrance will probably end up becoming a legend talked about for ages to come.

With the warm weather just around the corner, I can't wait to submerse myself in it during Spring and Summer. And for less than £16, it's the mother of all bargains.

Enough said :)

2SEXY4THISTOWN
2SEXY4THISTOWN

Love this fragrance! So clean, light, and soft. I definitely get cucumber from this!

KevinN
KevinN

Nautica V

Fresh/Fruity/Playful/Young.

NOT SEXY.

this fragrance is a great buy for the price. however it has serious longevity and projection issues. this fragrance works slightly better in the summer with high body temp.

it also lacks that wow factor.

defiantly summer fragrance only. day fragrance only.

Scent 6/10
longevity 4/10
projection 4/10 this slightly changes in the summer time to 6/10/

good for the price but i rather pay 30 more dollars and purchase Versace Eau Fresh from Marshall's 100ML.

Hope this helps.

jack.cloutier
jack.cloutier

I smelled this fragrance probably c.2007 on a magazine ad and I thought that it smelled amazing. It was the first fragrance that I can remember liking a lot. I was hoping to come across a bottle on the cheap at a store, but that didn't happen, so I finally ordered a bottle last week and was really excited. I can say that it smells different than I remember. I remember a really fresh aquatic scent. It was very clean and dry. The fragrance from the bottle I received smells, as another reviewer pointed out, like watermelon candy. It's much sweeter than I remember, but underneath the somewhat fruity opening, there is a fresh aquatic note. It's not what I remember, but does not disappoint. If sprayed on clothes, this fragrance will stick around for a good six hours, and it's hard to beat for the price!

evergreenmint
evergreenmint

-I think Nautica Voyage may have been reformulated. I bought it near the middle of 2015 and once again near the end of 2015 to be sure I didn't get a bad bottle. The version I got had a light, plastic cap instead of the heavier metal cap I've seen on old Youtube reviews.
-The performance and longevity was below average for me. I had to spray at least 6 to 7 sprays to smell myself and for others to smell me. I am very disappointed because I've read so many reviews about this lasting and projecting very well.

If you have an older bottle you should probably hold onto it because the newer ones don't last and project at all.

RobbieX

Been using this on and off for a while now. I have to say, this is a masterpiece of fresh, green, marine and fruity fragrances. It lasts too and is not expensive. Voyage really is gorgeous and you can not go wrong with this gem.

rodofiron312
rodofiron312

This scent is a description of how a clean and fresh fragrance smells like. I like it! Longevity is good, projection is outstanding. When I wear it , I feel like I'm walking in a valley of green fields and fresh air. Definitely one of the best among aquatic scents. It's mild, doesn't smell offensive and for the price, it's worth it. It's definitely a nose-pleaser. Safe to wear anywhere and to everybody. Lots of positive feedback as well from reviews. I discovered this scent after watching Redolessence reviews. It #1 on some his top 10's. Better check out his YouTube channel. Because of that, I blind bought it and man, I didn't regret it. Just be cautious, it can cause a little bit of headache if you overspray.

Rating:

Scent-8/10
Longevity-8/10
Projection-8/10

Vinícius
Vinícius

I consider this one a masterpiece and I will tell you why.
It is not easy to find a gorgeous marine fragrance with a decent performance (at least on my skin). Voyage has a good longevity and a decent sillage.

This is a very well balanced fragrance. Every piece falls into the right place, each note has a limited and brilliant role to play, nothing is overwhelming... It's fresh but elegant, tender but strong, pleasant but not cloying...

If price reflect quality, this would cost no less than Green Irish Tweed, Acqua de Gió, L'Eau D'Issey... regarding fame this would be no less known than Cool Water. It's a pity we are in the XXI century and still monetary value is a veil between quality and acknowledgement in the realm of art.

If it was a song, it would be Claude Debussy's Suite Bergamasque IV - Passepied: gorgeous, neat, pleasing but overshadowed by the famous and (unfortunatelly) overused suite's part III - Clair de Lune.

penikmatperfume
penikmatperfume

saya hanyalah pria penikmat parfum, bukan ahli.
saya membelinya dengan blind buy, dan berikut adalah pendapat saya terhadap Nautica Voyage:
saya memang mendapat kesan aquatic dari wangi parfum ini, tapi saya tidak mendapat gambaran kalau itu adalah laut, atau sekedar bau pantai.
mungkin lebih tepat kalau ini adalah seperti curahan air tawar, atau seperti dedaunan yang basah di siang hari.
karena itu akan lebih efektif jika dipakai diluar ruangan pada iklim tropis seperti Indonesia.
sebagai tambahan, saya tidak suka dengan box dan tutup botolnya.
over all, penilaian akhir saya dari parfum ini cuma tiga kata!,
wanginya sesuai harganya.

Kristopher Karp
Kristopher Karp

Fragrances should not always be a complicated thing. Sometimes you just want to smell nice and light. You know, like the Chanel line does, without the $160aud price tag.

The fruit, florals and slight musk work really well together, with none overpowering the other, so you couldn't nail this down as being simply a fruity or floral scent.

The one thing I don't get is aquatic. Maybe that's the genre of fragrance, but I'm not getting sea breeze or salt or sailcloth or anything like that.

Anyway spray this on after a tough day at work and it would be hard not to feel refreshed.

Luxe~07
Luxe~07

Bonjour ! Tres agréable le petit ( NAUTICA V ) a essayé aveuglement je vous le recommande :-) a ce prix prenez en 2 sisi ! Goodddddddd

MrHonest
MrHonest

A few years ago, my parents bought this as a gift for someone in Europe. When they left to go on vacation there, they forgot to take it. Upon their return, I mentioned that I noticed the box at their house and asked who it was for. They said that I could have it.

I sprayed it and immediately noticed the classic clean, aquatic smell, with a touch of refinement. I smelled it again and it reminded me of someone pouring sea water over a watermelon candy. I smelled it a third time and wasn't convinced. Consequently, the bottle stood on the shelf for weeks.

I couldn't help but wonder why so many people adore this fragrance...Well, I finally gave it a try and found out. The compliments...oh my! Stunning performance.

Imagine: Standing under a small, intimate waterfall in the tropics during a full moon. The sheer beauty of the night captivates you as you immerse yourself in the experience. The lush, green foliage that surrounds you cannot be seen, but it invigorates your senses with a freshness you haven't felt since you were young.

Think: Stimulating, Sporty, Classy, Clean, Fresh

Overall 9/10 - At this price, the only Aquatic you'll ever need.

dmandic!
dmandic!

This is,the best low budget cologne on the market,hands down.longevity and sillage is damn near beast mode.My wife is a old soul,she loves older masculine fragrances.Cool Water,she goes bonkers for.Whatever,I like it,I wear it(Cool Water),maybe Ill get lucky on my birthday,who knows.It was the amount of spray that caved her head in with Voyage.The first time I wore Voyage around Her,I over did it.Chest,neck and forearms,I sprayed it on.I had no idea the power of it.Long story short,she hated it.Fast forward,three weeks later,one spray on my chest,I cant get her off me.I tell her "Hey,you hated this cucumber smell when I wore it the first time".She told me I smelled good three times that day.Then another outing,two spray,she showed her dislike for it again.So,in closing,my Birthday is in four months,one spray my friend,one spray.

zbrown987
zbrown987

Excellent fragrance in comparison to its price. The quality is also pretty decent, which is surprising because Nautica usually produces bad fragrances. However I hardly ever wear it since I have better fragrances that do the same thing but it is a must have for a high school or early college kid. I don't really get an aquatic vibe out of it either, just a really strong green apple scent. I remember wearing like 4-5 sprays of this after gym class in high school and my teacher asked "what smells like apples??". Some girl said it could have been her hand lotion but It definitely was voyage.

BigD
BigD

Wish I liked it enough to own, and I respect everyone's opinions on this one, but it reminds me of the scent of my wife's hairspray. Other than that issue with me, it's a nice scent.

ironlion
ironlion

The price alone is worth purchasing.I think of cucumber melon when I wear this frag. A beautiful refreshing scent.

wh1msydevIant
wh1msydevIant

I don't get what the rave is all about? It just smells like synthetic apples to me so if you're into that then maybe this is for you. Performance is average.

Snowbird109
Snowbird109

I got a small 3ml sample of Nautica Voyage to try. I know it's weird getting a small decant for such an inexpensive cologne but I prefer trying something before committing to it.

The two main things I get from this fragrance are green leaves and green apple. Someone told me that altogether it smells like melons. They're not wrong. I find the green leaves more powerful than the green apple, but they're both present together. After a couple of hours I find that there is a little bit of a powdery/flowery smell coming through (maybe the mimosa and lotus?) but the green leaves and apple stay regardless. I can't pick up on any of the base notes.

It's a good, clean scent. It's a tad synthetic, but when I'm catching whiffs of this throughout the day I don't really pick up on that aspect anymore. Nautica Voyage is really a summer scent, but I'm currently wearing this in the dead of winter, and I can little bits of it still when I'm outside.

I get about 5 good hours out of it. I sometimes get a little more but 5 is about average. I read in a few reviews that this cologne used to last longer but was reformulated. I don't know if my sample is from the reformulated batch but if these reviews are true then it probably was. But having said that 5 hours isn't bad, especially since I can get this for about $20.

Overall I do enjoy this scent and I'll be picking up a bottle when I can. It's not the greatest scent in the world, but it's really nice and for the price I don't see how I could go wrong.

P.s. After spraying this on me, my room smelt like a clean, fresh shower. Nice little side affect.

Hatta
Hatta

it's long-lasting, it's aquatic, it's great, you must have it.. why not..it's cheap anyway..

angelo..zucchinni
angelo..zucchinni

yea its very inexpensive but smells deceptively pricey and its great really...we all know who the fakeys are here..lol..just read these half baked reviews half the time....anyway to each is own but do not judge soo easily..7.5 out of 10...ciao

michaeljames1981
michaeljames1981

The negative reactions to this fragrance are usually from snobs who think it's too cheap. The price is cheap yes but the clean, crisp, delicious scent is NOT! This is a terrific summer fragrance that will prolong the fresh shower scent and keep you smelling terrific. I think the clean melon scent is a thing of beauty. The longevity is also much better on this one than many of the major designer frags. While I would hardly call this a signature scent or even a top 10 one I would declare this one is a true winner for it's price!

2ScentsWorth
2ScentsWorth

I've worn this for several months on and off.
Currently, it is summer and I have to say it seems to perform really well on my skin as long as they days aren't above about 33oC. It smells really fresh and invigorating and lasts for several hours. Above that, I'm sad to say its doesn't last very long and develops into a very peppery "smell" on my skin, even if I use moisturisers, etc. This limits it to Spring and Autumn for me unfortunately.

(I'm in Adelaide, Australia with a hot, dry climate - with some summer days above 40C)

Davan25
Davan25

One word CLASSIC cheapie every fragrance collector should have this in there collection. Great spring and summer scent

yarks
yarks

I guess for clarification's sake, I had the "vintage" bottle (although I find it a little silly to give a cheap fragrance an air of refinement with such a title) with the metal cap. It currently resides in my good friend's drawer. It will stay there because I don't like it much myself.

Voyage was one of the first fragrances I ever purchased. Reviews promised great projection and a fresh scent. I figured I only wanted one cologne, and such a cheapie that smelled clean would suffice. What I didn't expect, however, was the smell of...moldy towel? Like a wet towel balled up in the corner of the bathroom acquiring mildew scent, but still covered with soap. I don't quite know what note is doing that, but I don't like it that much.

Considering my buddy had, at the time, a new girlfriend, I figured I'd sell it to him for a small loss, since it was used. Little did I know that I began to associate the smell with this period of his life. He is an overweight individual who wears old graphic tees and jorts. He almost never washes them, however. Curiously, he liked to spray his shirt and not his skin, no matter how much I recommended otherwise. The Voyage combined with his dried sweat was gag-worthy. Worse? He was dating an extremely unattractive, large single mother who cheated on her fiance to be with him, but later cheated on my buddy as well with a previous lover. As unfair as my judgement is, this cologne now solely evokes the image of desperate men with low self esteem (and horrible fashion sense) dating fat, scumbag women merely to have sexual access.

I verbally identified the scent when I smelled it on a classmate in college. He said, "it's kinda creepy that you know that." I apologize?

Projection: 7/10
Buy, try, or pass?: Pass. There's better cheapies. Just go on an Amazon search adventure to find them.

slee181
slee181

I really didn't think haters would be around even this scent at this price. Get real.

2 hours on minimum wage can get you this online.
You just used the money that you would've used on ordering a large pizza, on an item that can last you years.

Stop hating. It's a good, clean, safe, pleasant aquatic, apple-green scent. The fck did you expect? Read the notes.

It's pleasant, but its not something that will be your signature. It gets too cloying and headache inducing if you keep wearing it, also boring too. But its good enough you can't go wrong with it.

shamus1
shamus1

A really good spicy aquatic scent, with a milky undertone. Give this one some time - the opening can be a little sour and harsh, but it mellows out over time and leaves you with a nice creamy, spicy scent with just a subtle aquatic smell in the background. I'm surprised there's no sandalwood listed here, since the drydown smells like sandalwood and musk.

Be careful with the dosage, though. Any more than 2 or 3 spritzes, and Voyage smells obnoxious and horrible - ascerbic, synthetic and annoying. In small doses, though, this is really nice.

My Rating 8/10

vihri
vihri

It's interesting to see so many different opinions about this. No wonder since it's in fact in many YouTubers top 10 lists. Strangely so! This is a completely unremarkable fragrance.
Sillage is medium, but longevity, oh man, it's hard to wash this thing off even if you want to. It lasts easily more than 10 hours on me.
Now, the smell. It's all melon, I don't get why it's apple listed as the main note here, all straight melon with a sweet tonality (and not fresh, it's a rather bland sweet smell, but not fresh). But it's unremarkable. It lacks any masculine edge, any danger in it. It's adolescent, boyish, not grown-up. It's all predictable from the start till finish. I didn't get any compliments wearing it, but even if I did, I'm certain this would not be sexual in anyway. It just lacks that edge.
Also, I've lived by the sea all my life and I'm outraged that this is considered acquatic fragrance (Bulgari Aqua is, not this).
It was a blind buy and while I don't regret it (it's cheap after all), I don't feel it's special enough and probably will give it to someone as a gift. The vaporizer is also terrible, it shoots liquid rather than vapor.

Update: In the few months since I've had this (still haven't gifted it to anyone), it has grown on me a bit. The original review stays for the most part, but I've found that I actually like using this for the gym. Also, I don't know why, but everytime when I spray this on, I hate myself for liking it. I can't really explain this, but that's the way this fragrance makes me feel. I bumped the score up by two points, after all, it's not such a bad buy at that price.

Casper112

I wrote a review on Nautica Voyage about a year ago and I must say I really don't understand the whole hype of this fragrance. It has been classified as the best "cheapie" that smells too good, really???? I can't see that at all!!! I have tried many times to believe that this is a very good scent, but no, I can't!

Nautica Voyage would be my very very last option when comes to wearing a fragrance. Why would I want to wear Nautica Voyage when there are many other way better alternatives at the same price?!

After all this hype of this fragrance I'm seriously starting to think I'm having a fake bottle. LOL

Sorry folks, that's just my humble opinion.

vn330i
vn330i

A very clean, fresh scent that reminds vaguely of boating and the sea. I prefer to wear this in the late spring and throughout summer.

mowgee
mowgee

Great summer scent and very affordable too. Recommended buy !!!

pierre.v
pierre.v

Beware, the all plastic cap version has def been 'reformulated'. Its watered down and lasts perhaps 3 hours. I feel silly to mention that I feel cheated - even though this was around $20.

A truly disappointing buy.

said.mubarok.96
said.mubarok.96

I compared this to Azzaro chrome and cool water, I find this one is more wearable in hot weather and not so generic nor salty-sweat feeling. three of them are great and I own them all.

darrenwrite
darrenwrite

I totally agree with mrmattcat78, I too feel this has been reformulated, not as good as the original. I also have the bottle with the all in one plastic cap. I would highly recommend the original which i still have a sample of luckily.

jtcapinpin
jtcapinpin

Great spring and summer fragrance. Since I live in Hawaii I can basically wear this year round, perfect for our weather. It's a pleasant, light and fresh aquatic. To my nose I don't get too much of the woody notes.

Sillage: 7/10
Versatility: 10/10
Overall: 8/10

mrmattcat78
mrmattcat78

have a feeling this has been reformulated , a new bottle i got the cap was cheap plastic all one piece , the old bottles the cap was heavier and and was like a different cap where you would take it off and there would be metal around the sprayer still spayed the 2 for comparison , the old much stronger better , the new one smells watered down weaker , so if you have older bottle hang on to it is all i can say , the new bottle going away in the trash !!!!!!!! sad to saY .

kcurtin90
kcurtin90

Fresh citrus fragrance. The ladies in my office commented on it being a great fragrance. One even asked what it was so she could get it for her husband. Amazing summer scent. I love it.

VILFI
VILFI

This smells good, I bought it blind because it is highly liked but I feel to be honest that it's not as good as the reviews tell me. While it's fresh there is a salt note that kind of overpowers, and makes it un-fresh.

And the strength is praised but I felt it wasn't really performing on me, I could never smell it after those initial hours.

It does not smell that cheap, but it does not smell like a quality fragrance either, to be really honest. It pretty linear and simple, smells good but don't expect a miracle.

It would be good to test this one first. I would grab an Acqua Di Gio over this anytime I would want to smell fresh/beachy.

gmmcnair
gmmcnair

I generally dislike the Aquatic genre of perfumery. Most of them are too fleeting for my nose, and the cheaper ones (and some expensive ones) remind me of shower gel. Voyage is the exception.

The notes above are correct. This one smells great, clean, fresh, and is wonderful for hot weather. I get great longevity of 7+ hours on my skin, and I have yet to tire of it wearing it almost exclusively through the warmer seasons.

Great juice and a great value.

Casamir
Casamir

I have to agree with @JeffreyHan, there is something about Voyage I can't quite nail down that I don't like. To me it is very much like Cool Water or Azzaro Chrome. There is something in all 3 that is a weird antiseptic/synthetic quality - enough so that it almost makes me retch. But the "cedar vibe" is the one thing that makes Voyage a little more wearable than CW or Chrome.
One day I'll learn to not blind buy based on glowing reviews:)

JeffreyHan
JeffreyHan

i already used half of a bottle of this juice..
in only 1 month..
i'm doing that to find the "chemistry" with this juice..
i really want to like this, since it seems that everybody loves it..or just want to understand the liking factor of this juice..
but, i really cannot..
for me it smells very cheap, synthetic bomb, too salty and there's a "cedar" vibe that bothers me..
i mean even it's very cheap, i won't re-purchase this..

well, again, it's my opinion.. for those who likes this, i totally respect that..
since most of the peoples like this, then maybe there is something wrong with my nose.. LOL

Gutipon
Gutipon

this is the most "must have" of all fragance for men.

My expectations was so much lower than i have of it.

Good sillage, Good longevity. Better than another overpriced fresh fragance.

Sweet Apple, with a hint of mint and melon.

Aamir Ahmed
Aamir Ahmed

@lynwood234: Go to fragrantica club n post this question in Perfume Selection Tips for Men n u gonna get lots of good suggestions.

lynwood234

Hey guys does anyone know of any other fresh and crisp fragrances that rival Nautica Voyage?

Momenti
Momenti

“A Kind Perfume” ***

Not being expensive seems to have delivered this perfume much sympathy.
My thoughts: not outstanding, it wins you if you are persistent. The more you wear it, the more it will comfort you. Not a love at first sniff, more a long term affair if you are faithful to it: you will end feeling it as a clean second skin.

Anyway, as in most of the affairs, it will be substituted as soon as you meet a new and more thrilling object of desire.

gjbarani
gjbarani

I bought Nautica Voyage based on youtube reviews where it appeared on almost all of the top 10 inexpensive fragrances.

It was quite strong and repulsive for about 10 to 15 mins after the initial application and your nose finally learns to accommodate the smell. It smells a lot like melons to me + laundry detergent.

Though I wouldnt disregard this fragrance, I do not understand what the hype is all about. Let us get into the review in detail

Occasion to wear:
Since it is quite strong, I would wear it on a hot sunny day for outdoors; From office, I got mixed responses. Many people seem to notice it but not everyone "likes" it though and they complain that it is quite strong

Longevity: (10/10)
Easily lasts 12+ hours on my skin inside an airconditioned room. For hot climate and outdoors this would do well for 4-5 hrs.

Projection: (8/10)
Projects to about 6 feet for the first 2 hours and to a an arms length for the next 4 hours on me and close to the skin until it dies down

Sillage: (7/10)
Sillage on my skin is average. As I said people do report that they could smell it as I walk past them.
The thing is it is not so "lovely" smelling as such to many noses in my office including mine

Compliments: (5/10)
I have received compliment only once in my office so far from a guy who sits next to me. Otherwise, this fragrance in my boos and experience wouldnt be in the category of a "compliment getter"

Overall (6.5/10) :
This cannot be written off as a bad fragrance thou. For the price point, it does its job as an aquatic fragrance with melons dominating all the way (to my nose at least) and will help you in hot and humid weather / on weekends. However not the one that I would want to keep using as a favorite perfume.

AtticusFinch
AtticusFinch

Simply put, this is an amazing summertime (and late springtime) scent. The apple smell at the beginning is a friendly attention getter, and the drydown is anything but a letdown. So Nautica Voyage, with a scent that feels clean, light and refreshing in the heat, and is available at a amazingly low price, will be in my fragrance line up for a very long time.

camposg

I went and got this for a friend at perfumania as a gift for a job he did. I've already owned it from frangrancenet and it WaS beastly. The one I got him has now been watered down and destroyed. It probably lasted 30 minutes

fisken23
fisken23

Very similar to Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Pour Homme Blue, which by the way are not listed here on Fragrantica. You fix Fragrantica?
Cool and refreshing scent, made for summer.

heckoez
heckoez

agak kecewa dengan yang satu ini sebenarya. aromanya tak sesegar yang saya kira, sedikit kering. entah mengapa tidak bertahan lama di kulit saya, 2 jam sudah manjadi aroma sisa. proyeksinya juga lemah. aroma dasarnya sedikit membingungkan, kadang seperti sabun terutama jika banyak berkeringat. tp kadang lembut berkayu...lbh enak dipakai siang hari, tempat teduh. masih layak masuk koleksi mengingat harganya yg cukup murah

AZJeff
AZJeff

This is my 2nd favorite of any of the Nautica design house. I have a travel size bottle. I wear it occasionally. It's a nice fresh aquatic scent and it's one of very few fragrances I can tolerate with the "apple" note in it.

Sarwari
Sarwari

I purchased this fragrance purely based on the hype that it has generated in the fragrance community, I was expecting a mediocre typical aquatic scent, boy oh boy was I wrong! This is a beautiful, crisp, fresh scent that is reminiscent of a cool ocean breeze. Starts off with crisp apples, then dries down to a very nice green floral scent, lasts 8+ hours on my skin, with good sillage and projection. This is possibly the best fresh cheapie on the market!

lordjohnknows
lordjohnknows

don't like the opening but damn the drydown is truly amazing!
a unique scent of fresh sea breeze surrounded by pleasant smell of greeny leaves and delicious apple aroma yum!!
the fragrance might be cheap but it doesn't smell cheap at all.

BriantheFragranceNewb
BriantheFragranceNewb

Initially, I do notice the top notes, but it gives off a bit of a metallic vibe to my nose similar to Chrome Legend. That metallic vibe, unlike Legend, dies down fairly quickly and you're left with a pretty fresh scent. Not exactly sure which notes I detected from hours 1-4 or so. Eventually, I get more of a fresh, woodsy vibe. Not a bad fragrance, but I won't be buying a full size bottle as I prefer some of the other fresh scents that I already own.

MrBumblepants
MrBumblepants

Boy this was a BIG miss for me. This is revered by every fragrance reviewer and makes the very top of most favorites lists everywhere.

I absolutely HATED this on my skin. All I got was a very sharp alcohol and a dryer sheets scent. Within an hour I had a splitting headache and had to shower again to get this off of me.

I just don't see how pretty much everyone can get such pleasant results out of this and I don't get any of those notes that everyone describes. Looks like I would get some of it at least. I know chemistry is a big part but man this was such a total let down for me after all the rave reviews. I got rid of my bottle immediately

waygo
waygo

When the dude below said Cucumber. I was that's it that's what it smells like. and then amber and musk under tones for sure. I get this weird Cool Water feel but without the Cinnamon spice from this spray. It last a long time. I say one of my longer lasting ones. This is a low cost spray. so price is great, smells good, not my favorite Nautica smell,#1 would Longitude #2 Regatta. Women I know love those smells

SalouS
SalouS

for it is price, this is really a nice fresh green Cologne, for me cucumber is overwhelming other notes, but if you put 2 sprays, the cucumber note will be really nice, longevity is around 4 hours.

Paganbunion
Paganbunion

Watch any of the great fragrance reviewers on YouTube that do a top ten budget fragrance list and you will see Nautica Voyage at the top or near the top of nearly everyone of them.
And for very good reason, it's heaven in a bootle.
It is an irresistible mixture of fresh cut melons, cucumber and sea salt.
You just smell divine when wearing it. People think you smell divine when wearing it.
No other bottle gets lifted off the bathroom shelf more, just to smell it, than this one.
And every time you smell it you just go ahhhhh.
Longevity is not great, about 4 to 6 hours on me and it needs a quick top up, but that's always a pleasure to do.
Sillage is great for a couple of hours then strarts to come in close.
Does show its cheapness in its last throws as it does have a little synthetic zing at the very end but make no mistake, this is a true great in the fragrance community.
Deserves all the praise it has earned.
A pretty bottle, fantastic smell and most unbelievable of all is the price.
Buy, Buy, Buy. About no other fragrance would I guarantee you will be delighted as this.

wongkar
wongkar

i like this, but...

i get linear cucumber with this frag (even though the cucumber notes arent listed.)

but overall :

scent : 7/10 (caused by that cucumber thingy)
Longevity : 8/10 (5-6 hours on my skin, 10hours++ on clothe)
sillage : 7.5/10

overall : try before you buy it.

Regards

Brett_Spaceman
Brett_Spaceman

Just a quick note as I'm new here, (super new) and I think everything has pretty much been said.
However, I bought this blind as it appears in so many lists. I do understand the apple topnote.

I get melon. Powerfully so.

The apple itself is very synthetic. Like cleaning product. The longevity is there though as commented already. This won't be a fave, but it is a bargain.

California 00
California 00

This cologne isn't one that'll garner questions like "what cologne is that? Where did you buy that fragrance?"… Rather, "hey you smell nice!". The later comes from the fact that Voyage comes off more like a clean body wash than a distinct fragrance. I bought a 3.4oz bottle at Marshall's for $19 with tax. Great Value.

Not a bad smelling cologne at all. In fact I think the vast majority of people will like the smell. It has that I-just-took-a-shower-smell with a hint of Green Apple (edit: I've begun smelling a little cucumber as well). The only problem lies with a more sophisticated nose smelling you and thinking you just used a nice body wash or god-fordid use a good smelling Axe body spray (haven't received that comment yet thankfully lol). I wouldn't go so far as saying its that much of an aerosol-type smell but its a non-distinct, watery-appley shower gel or shampoo type of fragrance.

Nothing special but won't offend. You will probably get a compliment or two. Works well with a younger crowd anytime, quick post-Gym spray, or for a "clean" summer fragrance. (Edit: I like Voyage over Perry Ellis 360˙. I have both and find myself reaching for Voyage way more for the everyday summer usage)

Stays on pretty well! I get a good 3-5 hours.
For that I bumped up my score a 1/2 a star.

4 out of 5 Stars

shravanevana
shravanevana

This fragrance is 'inexpensive', but not 'cheap'. Had this been released by either Dior or Chanel, the price would've been $90 for a 3.4oz and people would've still bought it! It's just simply that good. :)

Check my review out on my YouTube channel = FragBoy Stewie

Subzero0
Subzero0

The excellent quality of this 'cheap' summer scent is unbelievable. Longevity and projection are well above average on me, even after a couple of hours it's still a compliment getter. A female colleague at the office - who usually never comments on any of the fragrances I wear - smelled Voyage on me and wanted to know which 'great' scent I was wearing. I must admit that to me, it's not my favorite kind of aquatic scent, I was not blown away by it when I first smelled it, and I have some better options for the summer (Chanel allure edition blanche or Versace Eau Fraiche being my favorites). But this remains a great scent for hot summer days, very versatile office/casual/sport (just not as date/clubbing scent at night), one of those safe options you can easily put on when you don't really know what to wear during the day.

KyleN
KyleN

From the first spray i could detect a kind of generic fruity note, something in-between Melon and Apple (although Melon isn't listed).

After the top starts to fade you're left with a soft apple, sea salt kind of vibe, it projects a breezy cool freshness to keep you feeling & smelling clean no matter how hot it is.

The Longevity is better than alot of other inexpensive frags out there and the sillage is enough to keep you confident, but not make you paranoid thinking you're killing people with this. I haven't offended anybody anyway although it really does cut through the heat.

There's so many pros and hardly any cons for this one, not to mention the amazing bottle. I've picked it up for as little as £14 off Amazon and i will re-purchase when i'm running low.

Hope this helps!

Kmmanx
Kmmanx

Very very similar to CK One Summer 2013! With CK One Summer 2013 just might being a tad more youthful! But they are more or less the same! Good!

brandonmont
brandonmont

DISREGARD ANY REVIEW THAT BASHES THIS ONE. Unfortunately there are people that are "too good" for fragrances that aren't expensive niche scents. Don't get me wrong, I love my Creeds, Kilians, Rojas, and Byredos, but just because a frag is cheap doesn't mean its not good. Voyage is the perfect casual summer scent. It's playful, inoffensive, and it just smells nice. Must have in my opinion, regardless of the price. Slap a higher designers name on this and it's worth easily $80+... So do yourself a favor and grab this one for like $15 and don't listen to the snobs.

mikhail.mowayne
mikhail.mowayne

This is currently my favorite cologne. It's a burst of freshness. The live scent of freshly picked green apples and salty sea breeze is mostly what I get. It dries down to a very sweet woody, musky scent thats long lasting. Its worth having. Worth every penny.

The bottle is also superb and very clean and bold. Great presentation.

lance059
lance059

A bit surprised at the universally high praise this receives. It is a very nice frag and considering you can find it in most discount stores for about $15, its a must for anyone.

But I dont seem to get the complexity or performance others do. And the more I smell it, it brings me closer to comparisons of a green apple scented dish washing or hand soap.

Mr. Carlsen
Mr. Carlsen

I smell green apple with a salty sea air base. This is a bit synthetic, but its really nice. Great casual scent.

smashywollop
smashywollop

SCENT:
-Hour 0 to 2
Seabreazy and green apples, little musk. Tart, salty, clean but not cloying

-Hour 3 to 6
Seabreazy, green apples decreases and is replaced with a clean dryer sheet smell. Musk increases slightly as time wears on.

-Hour 7 and 8
Mostly musk, some seabreaze.

Pretty good, inoffensive scent 7.5/10

LONGEVITY + PROJECTION:(tested with warm temperature)
-Hour 0 to 2

Skin scent

Good performance 8/10

Cypher10261
Cypher10261

The ultimate budget fragrance. Seriously, you can get a 100ml bottle of this for about $15. This fragrance epitomizes Summer. A very fresh, fruity, clean aquatic smell. One of the most enjoyable & pleasant scents I've ever smelled.

This is perfect for any age group, and any occasion. It's a very safe fragrance, and practically everyone loves this. This is my go-to fragrance when I'm indecisive on what I should wear, simply because it's so versatile and reliable. This is ideally perfect for you high school guys out there.

Admittedly, the longevity and projection on this leaves something to be desired. I usually average about 4 hours longevity, and the scent stays pretty close to my skin.

For the price, you can't beat this. Easily one of the best aquatics on the market, as well as one of the best fragrances in general. Besides the performance issues, this is a damn near perfect fragrance in every aspect. Recommended to everyone, not just those on a budget. This belongs in every fragrance enthusiast's collection.

nerd9891
nerd9891

Very good, and very simple. It just smells very clean clean to me. As many have pointed out, you also can't beat the price. I usually spray fragrances only on my body, but this smells superb on the clothes!

DexDegeaut
DexDegeaut

I LOVE the opening of Nautica Voyage. Fresh, aquatic, sour apple deliciousness.

However, the drydown does not work with my skin at all. It reminds me of roach spray.

However, at $20 a bottle, you should try it. It might work for you.

EDIT: I've found that if you spray twice in the same spot (I go twice behind one ear, twice behind the other) when applying Nautica Voyage, the longevity is increased & that heavenly sour apple opening lasts a long time, and doesn't dry down into bug spray. Much happier with this one now that I've discovered this.

MsBacall
MsBacall

I bought this for my boyfriend. He needed a fresh scent for his collection. Something very work friendly, light, and welcoming. This cologne fits the bill! It smells clean, spicy, masculine, & ageless. Any age from 4 to 100 could wear this. It is very affordable. It mixes wells with my boyfriend's natural scent. I love it. Highly recommend!

petranfx
petranfx

summer in a bottle guys!!!

That_John_Guy
That_John_Guy

I got a 3.4 oz. for $15. As far as price points go, this is possibly the best and definitely one of the best "bang for the bucks" scents around. Almost every youtube reviewer who has made a list of top 10 affordable/inexpensive frags has Voyage on that list. Voyage has a longevity and projection better than some more expensive frags. There is definitely a synthetic element, particularly in the very beginning, but I don't think it takes too long to settle down. I agree with some reviewers that say there is a cucumber-melon vibe to this, though those notes aren't listed.

Voyage is a pretty basic summer frag, definitely an aquatic air. It is somewhat unassuming, just a way to smell good without wearing a signature barn-burner. That said, I've seen a youtube video where a guy on the street could identify Voyage without seeing it, so there is something of distinct signature to Voyage, that mimosa-green apple. Do I think Voyage is a "great" fragrance, one of the best? No, not even close. Do I think Voyage is a great inexpensive frag, yeah, definitely. Do I wear it sometimes, yeah, I do. If I don't want to think to much about what I'm wearing, if I want something sort of refreshing, but unassuming, sure, every once in awhile. It is pretty much always summer where I live, so I have plenty of hot days. There are more expensive frags I like better, like Bulgaria Aqva in the aquatic department, but already we are going more than double the cost.

Everyone should make sure that a frag works with their skin chemistry and environment, but aside from the negative reviews here, Voyage is worth a blind buy. For 80% of guys, Voyage will be a decent frag, especially for hot summer days. For most guys, Voyage is going to at least make you smell better than without it, and at $15 for 3.4 oz., that is a heck of a deal.

Androgynous
Androgynous

Fresh out the shower clean... smells like DIAL WHITE SOAP..CHEAPIE BUT A GOODIE ..HIGHLY RECOMMENDED..

bndr007
bndr007

I love this one soooooooooo much.
Great frag for summer.
Casual, cool style, makes me happy
Excellent quality longevity and sillage.
Thanks! Maurice roucel

rnejad
rnejad

For those that hopped on the Voyage bandwagon, this review might be a bit unsettling.

Upon first spray, you should be warned that you'll be greeted by a blast of discordant, deep, and unnerving alcohol. It makes the sickening stench of Raid bug-spray seem like a tolerable and desirable alternative. Once you get past the opening, you wonder what motivated the fragrance community to play such a sick joke on you. After 15 minutes you'll go back to the scent on your arm. The alcohol, mostly gone after its victory over your nose follicles, leaves behind this odd combination of musk and mimosa that even a blind person would scream out against all the blue-ness in this scent. This ain't your 90s aquatic-citrus blend. Think chlorinated pool water and this is exactly what you get... a fragrance that somehow garners unsolicited compliments from women. There are those scents that you wonder why any woman would ever like. This is one of those scents. Longevity? Yes. Too much. Sneeze inducing? Way more than most.

iman_hamishe_payiz
iman_hamishe_payiz

Don't Believe the Hype I

Modest and appealing smell,but nothing special here, Melon like which is boyish, average projection and longevity, and as for the price, you can find fragrances with similar quality and better character( Lanvin, Rassasi, Jaguar...). I'm not bashing this perfume, just saying that it's a mid-ranked,even in cheapos. I want to add something about this being in the boat references that some people are giving:
I have spent all my life beside and in the sea, and from my limited experience with the perfumes, the only one that really captures that atmosphere is Bulgarry Acqua, which, to tell you the truth, is not something that everyone wants to smell like.

fraggy_man
fraggy_man

In one line:
"The solution for summer heat in a bottle"

Strengths: longivity,pricing & scent quality

weakness:most of room sprays(ambi pure-ocean) smell like this

use it with the deo(Rs 400) to prolong the longivity.

mensur.blazevic
mensur.blazevic

inexpensive, nothing out of the ordinary fragrance. fresh and clean. my girlfriend says it remind her of a Polo fragrance....

J.Gilmore
J.Gilmore

Great on the go casual summertime fragrance, it started out as a shower fresh scent but the more I wear it I'm noticing it to be very green even a hint of cucumber witch u might not like... Nevertheless it's very inexpensive, smells better than anything in its price range, a easy blind buy and a nice add to my collection.

Ryanmmas26

This is easily the best cheap fragrance on the market ! Even without concidering this fragrances price this would still be worth a purchase if it was priced along the chanels or diors.

The scent of this is probably the most pleasant and safe scent ive ever smelled. It has a light,seabreezy beach smell mixed with fresh linens. It really is great and 1 of my most complimented scents for sure.

Performance on this is also great ! It lasts 6-10hrs and has really good projection but its not overbearing as well.

All in id rate this an 8.5 out of 10 BUT

Because of the price I HAVE to give this a 9 out of 10 !

Obsessedboy
Obsessedboy

Just love this Cologne!
Perfect scent for Summer day out!
My wife loves this cologne as well :)

serge00271
serge00271

Very dry, clean scent. Great for day time or an alternative to taking a shower. The scent will be with you all day. Makes me want to check out Nautica's other fragrances. And for $13.00, you just cant beat it.

SniffSniff83
SniffSniff83

I just got this one today as a blind buy. Not an expert on reviews but my two cents is that this fragrance smells of a high quality cucumber melon body wash in the best way possible. I'm a woman that loves fragrances and this is right up my alley. It just smells awesome.

chopshop
chopshop

This is a solid frag, one of my favorites. I wear it frequently when summer rolls around. Spray it on your shirt and it will be there all day long. It tends to dissipate faster on the skin.

chford
chford

I agree women really seem to love it wish I could say the same...it opens sharp and synthetic then the drydown becomes much nicer..would say buy for a nice gym scent or day at the beach..at the end of the day I have many other aquatics that I prefer over this one.. But a solid choice for the money and a nice addition to your collection at a cheap price...overall a 7/10.

Heetkin
Heetkin

I really don't see what all the fuss is about this fragrance? The opening hour is just a wee bitty rank to me. It's like a detergent that I wouldn't even want to clean my toilet with. Like rancid apples and cucumbers dipped in bleach.

Having said that, the dry down is much fresher, salty and airy and it lasts and projects very well indeed.

For me though, I'd much rather spend the extra tenner and get something like Versace Pour Homme, L'eau D'Issey Pour Homme or half a tank of petrol for my car.

So bad, I purchased it twice to make sure.

Piscean-Blue
Piscean-Blue

(Reading the above reviews about this particular fragrance from the Fume Snobs is very amusing.)

This is one of the best cheapy-but-goodies out there. You just can't go wrong. What you're going to get when you spray this is a terrific apple-cucumber cleansing scent. Just so fresh and unassuming.

I think the problem the Snobs are having is that it's not very sophisticated. The thing is it's not trying to be. Yeah, it isn't sophisticated but it's balanced and well made. Just perfect for after the gym or a beach excursion. And what's more it's great for MEN and WOMEN. A woman (who is into unisex scents) can totally rock this. Decent sillage and longevity and what's great is since it's so inexpensive (15-20 bucks for a 3.4 EDT) you can be more liberal with your application. Awesome!

ahmed.jasim
ahmed.jasim

Perfume wonderful and beautiful nice and quiet, but not weak ..... perfume splendor

mrluctoretemergo
mrluctoretemergo

total blind buy...
initial spray is maybe not that good (for some - i like it)...a bit synthetic perhaps...but

Wait 10 minutes and it turns into a fresh, clean spring fragrance...it's a casual scent...

The juice is blue but the scent is in fact both green (apple) and blue (sea breeze)

it is definitely an splendid fragrance given the price...

Good longevity...it smells great on fabric as well...linear for sure

A mix of Curve & Wings but less sweet and a lot fresher...

Love it !

don_ps
don_ps

I love this fragrance. This is my favourite one.
I bought it first time ~8 years ago in Canada, and I had a few bottles since then.

I live in Poland and now I have a really big problem because I can't buy the original one. Maybe You know some web sides where I can order the real Nautica Voyage and where they can send me it even through the border.

hossein_gi
hossein_gi

Acyually i don't like the first hour scent but after that i enjoy the scent. it really remmember you about ocean and waves and shore and stuff like that. good name for VOYAGE..every time i used i recalled this 80's ungraved french song voyage voyage... i really appreciate for creator about the name.hard to love it just like it. very ordinary and last long is good on my skin.

interceptive
interceptive

I was slightly disappointed with the iconic Nautica fragrance. I was expecting a pleasant, fresh, nature-inspired scent, only to find a relentless stream of intense, piercing, even slightly medicinal freshness.

I can comprehend its popularity, though - no dispute about strong projection (it really cuts through the air), great longevity (it stays on and on), and the fresh, energizing feeling of the scent, which is well known for being an aquatic without citrus notes.

While it is something I wouldn't mind smelling on another person, I certainly would not like to spend my day with it - I don't find this scent pleasant enough. Nice for a whiff, annoying over time. I also wouldn't want to be trapped in close, confined space with an avid Nautica Voyage wearer for longer periods of time, that'd put some strain on my nose!

UPDATE: Voyage is overpowering, extremely pervasive and long lasting. After one spray on the back of my hand, my gloves (which I put on an hour after application) have gone smelling of Voyage for five days straight. It just doesn't quit. Be very careful with this scent...

ssheth92
ssheth92

To me this one seems a bit overrated, even for a cheapie. It's not bad smelling at all, but not anything great or special either. It's just OK. I mostly just use this as my gym scent and it does a good job of keeping me smelling fresh.

Also, the apple note will really pop if you wear this in hotter temps (> 80 F)

~7/10

spray_and_pray

I reviewed Voyage awhile ago but I have seen some more reviews stating this frag doesn't last long...Granted, skin chemistry is a big factor but very few of 60+ bottles I own last or project on me. Seriously. If I get 5 or 6 hours, i'm extremely lucky. Usually only EDP strength frags give me 5-6 hours. Most don't project more than an hour or two on me. Voyage is an exception!!

I wore this yesterday in the New England sub-zero temperatures just to see how it stood up on dry, winter ravished skin. It lasted a long time and actually projected through out the day! And the bottle I was using has been left in my truck all summer during the heat and all fall/winter in the cold (I keep one in the truck, one in my gym bag). That type of storage breaks down frags quickly. Nonetheless, this frag performed well.

Voyage has changed my opinion on Coty. I'm not saying every Coty frag is worth buying but Joop! & Voyage are great buys. Especially for their prices. 3.4 oz bottles of Voyage are selling for $16.00 right now at TJ Maxx. Pick one up if you can. Its a hell of a blind buy.

Seriously, don't dismiss this frag. For me, I'd take Voyage over many of my expensive frags.

the_badger
the_badger

Someone really needs to make a stronger, longer lasting version of this scent. And throw in some woody base notes as this one is very linear. Trust me, this thing is better than many $60 fragrances.

Perfect for going to the beach.

DerangedGoose
DerangedGoose

Im a man and it is one of my favorite summer fragrances, I get a really great melon accord, along with some cucumber. It is definitely fresh, airy, and fruity. Girls love it, lasts longer than simple citrus EDTs, projects well, and is dirt cheap. This is a much better bet than what everyone else will be wearing during the summer.

Jay T
Jay T

Pour moi, cette sentir exactement comme Tommy Boy. J'étais chercher avant a de lotus et de mimosa mais je ne peut pas trouve il.

mhaddad88
mhaddad88

This is a great fresh scent for the price. When I spray this, I immediately smell green apple. Combined with the lotus, it gives this fragrance a very 'laundry' kind of scent, like a dryer sheet maybe. This scent reminds me of Issey Miyake's L'eau Dissey, which I don't like because of the strength of the florals. However, the floral note is either not as strong or better blended in Voyage which makes it feel more masculine than L'eau Dissey. If you like soapy, fresh-out-of-the-shower kind of scents, I think you will like Nautica Voyage.

doutdabando
doutdabando

I bought this cologne at Ross for $20. It was an EXCELLENT blind buy. The scent itself is very calming, aquatic that has a slightly tart, but citrus tinge too it.

I think that's the green apple note. The dry down is very pleasing. The lotus flower note gives it a soft floral to it isn't so noticeable unless you really get your nose on it, but definitley blends in well. A great likable scent, very wearable fragrance out the shower.

Keywords: Clean, fresh, aquatic, subtle

Smell 8/10 - It's a very pleasant & likable scent. Females seem to love this one, had received one negative compliment from a male saying it smells "Like you just got out the shower" don't really care for that though, many compliments with 1 negative.

Projection 9/10 - Projection is BEASTLY with this one. But since it's such a soft & subtle scent, it's hard to offend anybody. Who doesn't want to smell clean & fresh?

Sillage 9/10 - Sillage is PHENOMENAL. My dad wears this, smelled this 15 minutes after he left the house
as if he just walked in! Great sillage.

Longevity 9/10 - This last all day on my skin for sure, 8 hours easily with 1 spray on chest, 2 on neck & 1 on back of neck (4 sprays)

Overall 9/10 - This is a very good scent. I will say I REALLY like it, almost to the point of love. It's clean, fresh, aquatic that females love.

Last very long, great sillage, pleasant scent that is hard to offend anybody, & is very affordable!

$15 - $20. I would go as far to pay $40 for this fragrance & the bottle design is simple but elegant, the aqua blue juice makes it look very nice.

camp0619
camp0619

Love love love this cologne. Its a fresh, aquatic scent thats a little more spicy than others I guess you could say. One of the best Nautica scents and one of my favourite scents period. Its my go-to! Great value too. Highly recommended!

billybones
billybones

If there was a prize for bottle design this would win hands down, the crisp blue juice inside that clear heavy crystal like bottle looks great. Now for the scent itself, a little disappointing if you ask me considering the hype surrounding it. Don't get me wrong, I do like this perfume and will always have it in my collection, but its not the masterpiece everyone says it is, although the nice long lasting scent, and the bottle design are worth the price of admission.
For 20 bucks you can't go wrong..

r1989
r1989

SWAP

I blind bought this based on the overwhelmingly positive reviews. I usually never blind buy but you can't sample this in Europe (I live in Belgium). This fragrance is unfortunately not really my thing so I am putting it up for swap. It is a 100 ml bottle, 99,5% full and I still have the box. If you have anything that you want to swap for this, feel free to send me a message! :-)

PACKAGING

The packaging is actually very nice, very heavy glass and a simple, but nice, cardboard box. The lettering on the bottle matches nicely with the shape.

SCENT

The scents smells to me like a mix between DKYN Be Delicious for women, a white bar of soap and shower steam. The resemblance (green apple) with DKNY is the main reason why I dislike Nautica Voyage, to me it smells to sharp and piercing.
The longevity is really beast mode on this one, I got more than 12 hours. I think if you like the smell of this, then it is a perfect fragrance but is just not for me.

Highschoolrugbyboy64
Highschoolrugbyboy64

Such a cheap, good fragrance. Aquatic with an awesome sweet green apple note, it is mainly for casual wear but for a highschooler I wear it anytime I feel like it. I love it and it's by my favorite perfumer maurice roucel! logevity for me is 6 hours and projects arm length. Guys this is a crowd pleaser women love this and its cheap, what's there not to love about it?

roll4fun

Revision to 2013 review: Having recently purchased a 100ml bottle at Ross, I must agree with "Kanak" that recent version is definitely weaker than the sample that I tried earlier.

I definitely get the sweet/floral notes that initially has decent projection. I never really picked up on the musk/woody notes as scent rapidly disappeared after 3 hours. I like this enough as a hot weather casual scent, but likely will not make a repeat purchase.

spray_and_pray

People can say what they want...generic, bland, etc. but no doubt in my mind this is one of the best summer frags out there especially in regards to cost/performance.

I usually scoop up a bottle in gift sets each year after x-mas at Wal-Mart. Right now, the sets are 50% off, so $10 for a 1 ounce bottle, after shave, and shower gel. For $10 how can you beat it? Hell, worst case scenario keep a bottle in your gym bag or in your truck for backup. The smell is non offensive so it's a sure bet in any situation. The performance actually isn't too bad and that is coming from a collector with skin that doesn't hold scents.

bottom line, one of the best blind buys I ever made and i'm sure it'll be one of yours as well.

pflyer85
pflyer85

Clean? Yes. Refreshing? Yes. Crisp? Yes. Fresh? Yes. Aquatic? Yes. Synthetic? Yes. Just appreciate this fragrance for what it is. It's a nice casual no frills spring/summer fragrance for the every man. Its not a gem or gamechanger. It's pleasant smelling and will get compliments. You can do much worse for way more than Voyage's miniscule price.

hatparadox
hatparadox

very nice scent. when I smell it, it reminds me of a big, windy hug hence the voyage part. I wore it quite a bit and people liked it. inoffensive scent, would be a good scent for any setting.

Goktug
Goktug

I often like to wear it when I go to gym it is very nice scent and smells great.

Moonlitknight
Moonlitknight

Very generic, run of the mill aquatic. I don't understand why so much hype about it.Very inoffensive and soapy, very linear, seems like they forgot to add the opening notes, smells like the drydown of a cheap fragrance. For people who doesn't care about fragrances and only want to smell good when they get out of the shower.

Syzygy73
Syzygy73

I have to say this is not what I expected. This is generic, bland, lacking any kind of depth or even an interesting note. I appreciate some people love it and good for them, not for me though. There are much better aquatics out there.

2_Sprays
2_Sprays

Great bargain. Nice aquatic, very pleasant and inoffensive. Pretty synthetic, but not the worst thing out there. Perfect casual summer/daytime scent. It's very light and fresh, kinda soapy but pleasant. You really won't offend anyone with this scent and it does garner some compliments. Not a great scent, but definitely decent and does its job. It's light, so go liberal with the sprays for better performance and projection. Very blue/green-ish seaside type of vibe which is nice. I paid no more than 20 bucks for a 3.4 oz and I'm happy with the purchase. Too bad the weather is getting colder now, have to put this one away until next spring/summer. If you need a good casual summer/warm weather scent thats inexpensive and works well, check this one out.

Thecameltotem
Thecameltotem

Most generic smell ever, don't even like it.

marius.tataru
marius.tataru

Overhyped, Poor longevity, Stick to VPH.

GihanS
GihanS

Wow. I love it. the lotus is overwhelming. an my gf really loves it and it is really long lasting. even a small drop can make yuw feel like in heaven of freshness. i am a fan of sweet fresh and soft fragrances. and this is the best to make my nose say perfect :) good work by nautica. yuw wont regret of buying it, its love at first sniff <3

lou6
lou6

a good aquatic fragrance, not very expensive...can be wear at every moment of the day. Good longevity and a perfect sillage with 2-3 sprays (more its could be cloying. This is a good one for spring and summer.

B+

TheSheepness
TheSheepness

Not a terrible scent, however overhyped by the fragrance community in my opinion. Can definitely be bought at a low price, which makes this a decent cheapie. It might be my skin, however I pick up a fair amount of seaweed, which is to expect as it is an aquatic. This gets a "like" out of me, probably will not be buying another bottle.

Noley
Noley

One of the best aquatics I've certainly ever smelled. It's basic but very clean, and very inoffensive (as with most aquatics)
About the only problem I have with this fragrance is the poor sprayer. It might just be mine but it comes out in such small amounts, I almost feel like I have to spray twice to get a full spray.

Mighty lion
Mighty lion

For a cheapie I likey..Extraordinarily fresh and clean!! Coupled with juicy semi tart apples, and sundried powdered linen to boot! I strictly wear to the gym. I spray on body as well as tank top, and it lasts forever on the tank top even after a strenuous sweaty workout..I enjoy the scent. Not meant to be taken too seriously, its just what it is fresh and fun..

ShaverX
ShaverX

This stuff is fantastic. The opening is not terrific, but after about 15 minutes you are transported into a place where there is sweet amberry ocean breeze while sipping on a mimosa. Relaxing and pleasant. Women really seem to like this one btw, very much.

Joeri
Joeri

Got it today, and i'm a little bit dissapointed, I thought it would be better. Initially, I got cucumber, just like a reviewer below. Strange, because this isn't in the notes. Definitely not bad for it's price but one does not have to feel sorry not to have it.

I got this in the mail. Small .05 ounce and let me give you my results:
-amazing scent
-linear scent
-beastly longevity and performance!!!
-Musky but to perfection not unbearable like fierce

Very disappointed with the current watered down formulation. It has now been ruined but if you are lucky to have an older bottle cherish it. I miss this dearly

aglow
aglow

Nice clean aquatic scent. Not citric like Versace Pour Home and Azzaro Chrome.

kanak
kanak

I loved voyage the first time I smelled it and have had a full bottle in my wardrobe ever since. Maurice Roucel did a fantastic job on this, probably the quintessential Aquatic and no calone in the ingredient mix either!! Voyage is mostly apple, lotus and mimosa to my nose with a slight ambery musk in the dry down phase. Among all the nautica frags I have tried, this is the only one which has excellent longevity, 7 hours plus on me and can smell it on my clothes even longer. Good projection as well. It is In my holy trinity of aquatics, other 2 being Armani ADG and Issey Miyake's L'eau d'Issey and it costs half the price of the other 2. Sometimes beauty lies in simplicity and Voyage simply smells effortlessly clean and good. Not soapy, just fresh. I live in south Asia with hot humid summers and this is one of the few aquatics that does not turn sour when mixed with sweat during the course of the day. Trust me, no small relief that when your work keeps you mostly outdoors like mine does. The problem Voyage has is that a lot of people smell it's countless cheaper knock offs and other similar releases by other designers which came much later before they smell the original and go" Oh, nothing great or original here, I've smelled the same smell elsewhere" which is plain sad and unfair. I cant recommend this enough. If you are on a small budget and need to get something that smells great and is more or less long lasting year round, especially in tropical weather, this is what you should get, bar none. LOVE it. 9/10

Edit - OK this has been reformulated and not for the better. Picked up a bottle of the current formulation and you need to bathe in it to get about 4 hours longevity. Did a side by side with my 2008 bottle and while the smell is similar, the notes just seem richer and more potent in the old bottle and it definitely lasts a lot longer. Maybe it's IFRA regulations, maybe it's cheaper ingredients, all I know is another one bites the dust. Still good, just not fantastic anymore. Consider the 9/10 score for the vintage and 7.5/10 for the current version.

blake123
blake123

Just a fresh, friendly scent that is easy to wear. It has an aquatic vibe to it which makes it great for summer, but nothing more in my opinion. For the older gents, you might want to steer clear of this one as it seems more for the younger crowd. Overall a nice inoffensive scent for the daytime.

BobbyJ95
BobbyJ95

Brought this one the other day and was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong I like this fragrance and it has a nice scent, but in my opinion it's nothing special.

mildspicej17u55l
mildspicej17u55l

Ahhhhhhhhhhh a very delicious aquatic, sporty cologne.
I'm not much for the sporty colognes because they remind me of the smells i smell in the locker rooms. But most of the kids can't afford something like this anyways so thankfully ive never really smelled anything like this.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

It was love at first smell!
It was a boiling hot day, and I found this fragrance at a small department store in the next town. One spray later, I was sold on my new summer scent.
Nautica Voyage is the perfect summer scent, and combines all of the great notes to form a perfect collaboration to keep you cool in the hot weather. It starts as a fresh aquatic, and slowly dries down to a woody scent with hints of aquatic rearing their heads in the background.
Do not be fooled! Simple cursory searches of this cologne can yield much cheaper prices than paying retail. If you can find this cologne in the store for under $20 or very close, go for it. Otherwise, if you don't mind the wait, it is literally available on certain online sites for around $15 + shipping. You can't beat that!
This fragrance lasts a while on the skin, as well. It sits well on mine for over 6 hours, which is well above average for a woody aquatic.
Buy, try or pass? BUY, if you can get it for the right price. Bergners and other mainline department stores will inevitably charge around $40-50 + for this, but do your homework, and get it for a third of that.
I am quite impressed with this smell, after having purchased earlier Nautica fragrances. I was quite disappointed with Nautica Blue, giving that it only lasted about an hour before dropping dead. They definitely stepped up their game with this one.
Spray recommendations: One to the chest, two to the neck, and one on the back of the head for maximum projection and sillage. Nautica is soft enough to not overly offend, and pleasant enough to be graceful for those hot summer days!

Longevity: 7/10 (6-8 hours - awesome for an aquatic!)
Projection: 6/10
Versatility: 6/10 (Great for spring/ summer days and nights!)
Smell: 7/10 (Nice and pleasant)

nightcutter
nightcutter

This is a hybrid of Dunhill Fresh and Joop Nightflight. It smells nice but the current formulation does not last long. I don't regret owning it but I think both Fresh and Nightflight have a bit more character as individuals than the combined effect in Voyage. Also reminds me of YSL L'Homme Libre.

The overall vibe is crisp and powdery which I think is at odds with its description as an aquatic. I don't pick out any fruity or apple notes. Will it get you compliments? Yes, all the girls where I work love it.

Madholm
Madholm

For an inexpensive aquatic this stuff is an absolute steal; I love it. In FL it's seemingly always hot/humid and this stuff delivers the goods. It's clean, fresh and manly. I literally had a female coworker ask for the name because she wanted to wear it for herself, when another female coworker interrupted and said, "no, that is how a man should smell, it makes me want to..."

I already enjoyed the smell and that exchange sealed the deal for me; it happened the first day I wore Voyage. Needless to say with the long hot summer in FL + price point; I will never be without Nautica Voyage. Like almost every aquatic the longevity is never going to be amazing, but this stuff holds up fairly well throughout the day and has enough silage to be noticed without ever being offensive.

A++

Probably THE number one summer scent under twenty bucks. Unless the smell is repulsive to you; buy it. For warm climates it is a safe blind purchase (scent, price, ect). It is beautifully blended and the only real downside is the synthetics used, but at this price I could care less.

newbee3114
newbee3114

Great mixtured notes, excellent cologne specially for the price... Wear it on a nice summer afternoon, great feedback...

jf72
jf72

contrary to the massive hype placed upon this cheapie by fragranticans, i think it's appropriate that the number of "likes" outnumber the number of "loves" for it. its kind of floral apple-y shower gel type smell, a bit fresh linen, pleasant smelling but not particularly masculine (or feminine). a decent buy, but nothing groundbreaking

etternax

This is one of the best perfume buys for my husband.
Great smell, harmonious and very well-balanced. Great longevity and projection, and an excellent staying power.
This fragrance is dominantly floral with a constantly present green apple note. This is not one of the perfumes that changes character as it fades; it applies the same and wears off the same. The notes are not detected separately as they work harmoniously together.

If I want to describe what this smells like, I would say that it is like herbal flower tea with apple in it, and I mean this in a very good way. Amazing fresh smell and extremely long lasting, 12+, and continues to project around the room during the first 4 hours.

RobbieX

A really pleasant fruity and woody aquatic. I can detect a violet note in here - great! So refreshing and clean. Longevity and silage very good too. Voyage is very well blended in my opinion, and when it dries down it evolves.........it gets even better. I can detect a similarity to Dunhill Fresh. This fantastic fragrance is one of the very nicest to wear on your summer holiday. This juice has quality written all over it.

scentedkub

I was watching fragrance reviews on YouTube like I do on almost every Sunday, and the reviewer Mymickers is doing an aquatics challenge I believe and he reviewed Nautica Voyage first. So I remembered I bought a bottle and go get it so I could sort of sniff along. Basically, I sprayed it on an envelope and smelled it as he discussed his opinions on it. I don't care for it, and it didn't work on me. I sat it beside me on the couch, and for some reason it was just screaming on this envelope. Just loud. I swear it gave me acid reflux. It's better now that it's in the trash. LOL

goldenhorn
goldenhorn

Cucumberr,nice :)

NBguy58
NBguy58

The top notes are rather synthetic but then it gets better. The smell itself it's refreshing and clean. Perfect for really hot days especially if you live in seaside areas. Sometimes i get the feeling of being on a boat and smelling the cool ocean breeze. Kind of weak though but that's OK. Considering the price it's just amazing! Definitely try it out.

duzmantic
duzmantic

Let's not judge the juice by the brand or it's price. If this was a Dior or Armani it would be a top seller. This juice is quality, one of the best aquatics out there and one of the very few that has great longevity. It has all of what you need in a summer scent.

hanzaw116
hanzaw116

Smooth, very smooth from beginning to end - which is good, but I'm not sure yet how or if I'm loving it. The smoothness maybe coming from the lotus, musk and amber, and the lotus may have lightened the other 2. I might be getting the pyramid upside down actually, which is odd. I'm not getting straightup musk, amber or cedar but it's an overall smooth creaminess that cannot be associated with the top or middle notes. It's not that green or crisp, but it's light, fresh and pleasing. The apple, which I was expecting to be dominant, stays hidden throughout the "voyage" and makes an appearance only toward the drydown, with the creamy smoothness gone. The close is a slightly floral apple with a subtle juicy/fruity sweetness. It's not very loud and gets even closer to your skin as it goes. You can pretty much go trigger-happy with this one. The "voyage" is not a very long one for me. It stays less than 6 hours on my skin. But it's worth the bucks!

DJPaulsGimpArm
DJPaulsGimpArm

After my first 2 or 3 initial encounters with this scent, I really disliked it. Others have mentioned a slightly off-putting note in this and I think that was what I was focusing on too much in the begining, as well. However, something kept drawing me back to it and with some time this actually has grown on me to become one of my absolute favorites. It is definitely my favorite aquatic scent that I have found.

I believe it was a familiarity that continued to draw me to this, and one day it hit me exactly what it was: This scent to me is my exact memory of beach vacations as a youth, specifically the smell in the air upon returning to a hotel room after spending an entire day on the beach and in the water. A pleasing and comforting combination of earthy, salty, seaweed notes combined with fresh sea air and the lingering presence of clean linen or cotton. It creates a wonderful nostalgia that evokes the happiness and carefree spirit of simpler times. It was with this moment of clarity that I realized what a gem this fragrance truly is.

I think what many may find off-putting initially is that seaweed-like note, but the reality is that, well, that's what the ocean smells like! In fact, I'm confused why many are saying they don't consider this to be a true aquatic. To me it smells more like the ocean than any other aquatic I have experienced. That being said, I will agree that there are definite floral notes. I also get the moss and woods throughout (although not necessarily cedar), as well as the sailcloth accord, which I believe is where the cotton/linen notes come from. Overall, just a wonderful and brilliant marriage of elements that create a harmony that is so pleasing on many levels. I was not surpised, then, to learn that the nose behind this was Maurice Roucel. I am a huge fan of Rochas Man, another of his brilliant and unique creations.

Longevity is good, but I will say sillage is a little weak. However, considering the great price, you can afford to spray a little more!

Overall, Nautica really nailed it with Voyage. It is a shame they have yet to successfully develop a proper flanker or even really come close to it's quality with anything released since. Don't let the cheap price tag fool you, this is truly one of a kind and remains unchallenged as my favorite aquatic and daytime summer scent.

fresh_scents

This could be my third review on this fragrance. There was something really off-putting when I first tried it, and after the dry down. The second time it still did not impress me. Well, with warm weather in the air, I've actually worn Nautica Voyage. It's likable and I cannot put my finger on what I'm smelling as far as ingredients. For less than $20, and I would not spend anything over that, Nautica Voyage is an ok warm weather and casual fragrance.

lynwood234

I love it, love it, love it. Im looking for a substitute but i love it.

Blank_Paper

One of my favorite fragrances! Though I am a bit disappointed the top notes don't last that long, the whole fragrance is refreshing and delicious.

FTW Nose
FTW Nose

This is the ultimate summer Cheapie! Smells great with that nautica DNA, but it is also the best fragrance in the line. If you find it cheap blind buy it. Compliment factor is high and it is universally acceptable. I really can't imagine anyone hating this fragrance. That said, it is just too familiar to be a great fragrance IMO.

My Score 8

mattie5960
mattie5960

You really can't go wrong with this one for $25. Smell is generic enough that it wont garner too much attention, but blended well enough that anybody would agree that you smell good. It's a great day-to-day scent that I've been burning through lately. Longevity is easily 9 or 10 hours, although the projection is soft after the first hour. That being said, I think having a stronger projection might take away from this one for me. I don't wear it to get compliments from everybody I come in contact with. I just wear it to smell nice.

One spray to the neck and chest, and I'm good to go for the day. Any more than that around the head region, and I find it to be a little cloying for the first hour.

You could comfortably blind buy this.

Guinea54
Guinea54

I am rewriting my review.. I gave it a chance and I can understand the appeal. Depending on how you look at this fragrance, it is a master piece. or it is generic. In the generic sense it isn't anything super unique, and it has a kind of female hair spray vibe.. But when I catch whiffs of this stuff on myself.. i notice a very nice fresh smell.. This doesn't have much or any citrus in it like most fragrances now. Its aquatic and fresh in a floral, soapy, slightly fruity kind of way. I don't get a strong intense apple like most people. If it wasn't int he notes I wouldn't even be able to tell. The apple gives it a crispness. I get different things from this fragrance.. sometimes it smells oceanic and salty.. sometimes it smells soapy.. and other times it smells more green and floral..yet other times it smells spicy and masculine. . on my skin when it dries down it gets more spicy.. almost like vetiver or something. For a simple generic and ultra cheap fragrance.. if you give it time it shows you different faces. But overall its a non citrus very clean and refreshing scent that should work well in the summer.

smell - B
Proj/long- c+
price- A+

ChaoticBliss
ChaoticBliss

Great spring/summer fragrance. I always get compliments whenever I wear this one.

prettyswag
prettyswag

i dont want my man smelling like a fruity female (Unless it is a female lol) BUT come on..its fresh , yes...but smells like a 13 yr old girl smelling like watermelon gum ....no!...Chanel allure or ysl nuit...anyday for him!

Blank_Paper

Lots of people seem to like this, but I personally don't. Smells a lot like axe, but a tiny bit better. I just wear it when I'm out running errands.

Sh_oK
Sh_oK

To me this one tries to be something good but it totally fails.
Cheap and synthetic smell. At the dry-down it becomes unbearable

vonMises

After several wearings, I think this is more a floral woody musk rather than any sort of aquatic. I get no watery or aquatic aspect from this. It is floral, woody, and musky, though.

Like the original Nautica for men, it is very floral. Just because something is blue in color and from the Nautica company does not mean it is an aquatic.

This has good longevity and sillage. I found one spritz to be increasingly strong over time and to last more than eight hours.

bunty62
bunty62

Here we go 4 voyage.
First of all smell is gr8.

Superb Flowery aquatic n very very slightly soapier fragrance with soft citric side....
perfect for summer

Lasting is moderate(3-4 hrs) in Indian summer (40 degree cel.).

Silage also moderate

When opening matters Green Apple strikes heavily.. N stays through out drydown as a citric note...

Lotus also works in middle part.

Basenotes are not so intense...
In basenotes Amber n Musk are Trying hard to appear but finally fail to do so....
N yes...
Where is cedar my nose couldn't find..your's may be...

Description said that it has woody base, which makes me laugh. I can't find it u may....

Floral aquatic word is best to describe this superb frag.

So voyage is all about Top n Midle notes

Smell 8/10
lasting 6/10
silage 5/10

Now if we compare dis one with chrome
my choice will be chrome which has metallic crispy notes...

Wait wait wait....
This smell is same to same as 'Knowledge' by Rasasi
which I can not find in fragrantica database but available in the market. Acrdng to my nose Both are carbon copies of each other.....

VOYAGE is great scent u can go 4 blind buy....

ergun.can.ilhan
ergun.can.ilhan

very good frag. for its price. aquatic and fresh great choice for summer.

sillage 6/10
longevity 8/10

olfactoryfan
olfactoryfan

A journey with Nautica's Voyage is a fairly straight, linear trip, but it's a pleasant excursion nonetheless.

The green apple, floral and musky fusion comes together from the outset and stays evenly balanced right to the end.

I totally understand what is referred to in the note break-down as a linen sail cloth accord. The fragrance does have a certain cottony, fresh laundry feeling that lends Nautica Voyage a calming, tranquil quality. I suspect the mimose plays a role here and it's this comforting aspect of the scent that appeals to me.

This is an understated clean, fresh fragrance that's in its element on balmy summer days while you're on vacation, especially anywhere near the sea.

Ultimately, the destination you arrive at with Nautica Voyage is a place where quality and affordability meet. That makes this a trip well worth taking.

Update: February 2015

My journey with Nautica Voyage has come to an end. Frankly, all these aquatic scents are beginning to smell the same to me. In the interests of freeing up some shelf space, I've given this one away. It has gone to the perfect recipient - my partner's dad. He's been on more cruises than Captain Stubing, so it's a fitting gift. Bon voyage Voyage.

etternax

I bought this for my husband after searching the reviews for a good stand-out fragrance for spring/summer. To give you an idea of the kind of perfumes my husband likes, he owns all Hugo Boss fragrances and his signature scent is Bottled. He also wears YSL L'Homme and La Nuit De L'Homme Perfum in winter. He has some fun fragrances too, like Aquolina Steel Sugar and Escada Sunset Heat.

When we received the Nautica Bottle and sprayed it for the first time, the smell projected really well throughout the room. The initial opening is fresh, fruity, and watery, very reminiscent of Escada Sunset Heat. After about 15 minutes it transforms into a pleasant floral scent, very clean and well-balanced.

It does not lose its projection for 4 hours; I could still smell it from a room's distance all the time, and it is very pleasant and sexy.

The dry down is very soft and gradual, creamy woods and musk. It stays on the skin for up to 8 hours.

I have to agree, this is a very good and well-made spring/summer fragrances for men for a very affordable price, and I think many people would like it.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

Apel di dalam botol.dengan ketahanan yg cukup lama untuk ukuran parfum yg tidak mahal. Salut for nautica...

iDelon101
iDelon101

a safe scent and just a OKAY. not long lasting but smells good.

butterfly32190
butterfly32190

Smells a lot like cucumbers, very fresh and summery for sure.

Catch83
Catch83

Great spring summer scent, terrible longevity.

Longevity: 1 to 2 hours
Sillage: arms length for an hour then nothing
Overall 6.50 out of 10
P.S. Would rate higher but the longevity is lacking.

Ryanmmas26

Yes this is another aquatic, and yes this is a Nautica frag but this cologne is a very unique cologne with great performance.

This is a very interesting take on an aquatic and the most unique aquatic ive smelled so far. This is a very aromatic smell thats watery,clean,fresh,slightly soapy and the apple note in this is very well done.(which in my mind sets this apart)

The smell alone reminds me of a bowl of fresh fruit surrounded by fresh linen ! Great smell :)

Longevity on me is anywhere from 12-16hrs

Projection on this is also very good even with only 2-3 sprays. ALSO with this frag a little goes a long way so I wouldnt go over 4 sprays with this 1

Id rate this a 8 out of 10 !

RyBayBayMPLS
RyBayBayMPLS

Just picked it up, had it before gave it to little cousin.. but i aint giving this one away, got the big 3.4 bottle LOVE THIS STUFF! Best summer frag for 20$ cant beat it! Great projection and lasts 6-8hrs

glauber7
glauber7

cheap but good just buy great juice girls loved

buraktemiz93
buraktemiz93

Really nice aqua scent. People say that longevity is beast but I got around 4 hours with 7 sprays. However, it is really nice gym cologne. For the price, I would say buy it, but if you are a person like me, see this fragrance as a beast mode longevity, no it is not.

daynierds
daynierds

I just got my bottle and paid for it 13 euros (100ml), after having it for 30 minutes I can tell you for sure, it is the best deal for the money, at least where I live...nice smelling cologne that 90% of the people will appreciate it...good job at an incredible price...I really like it and has nothing to envy versace's summer scents at a fraction of the price...go check this and you will see...

Edit: My nose has evolved since I made the review above...I have smelled many many other fragrances and I can now say that despite the great value of NV...there are much better smelling colognes...I would like to put back the comparisons to versace...either versace pour homme or eau fraiche are better smelling colognes and of a slightly higher quality

stewey237
stewey237

Very good for the price! The opening is nice, with a citrusy apple smell, but it dries down very quickly to a watery, soapy fresh smell. This is not a compliment getter, per se, but it will leave you smelling clean. Good for errands, gym, or anything very casual. Don't expect to turn heads, but be confident that you smell clean and fresh.

sil.sirbu
sil.sirbu

I blind bought this one based on the many reviews I read and I just love it. I don't regret I purchased it, the price was also very attractive. Highly recommended!

Roman86
Roman86

I initially dismissed this fragrance but I see I was quick to judge. While it's not an absolute must-have, I'd say it's worth a try if you're looking for a warm weather fragrance that is affordable. It has a sweet, spicy dry down to it that is pleasant and the longevity is good for this type of fragrance.

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

Matserpiece.

NAUTICA VOYAGE has a similar 'clean/aqua' feeling like it's brother NAUTICA BLUE (which has pineapple), but the smell of VOYAGE is subtle/crisper (green apple) and last the longest of any aquatic that I own.

It's doesn't start as strong as NAUTICA BLUE, but has more staying power over time. In my opinion, it's far better than many BVLGARI scents because it's not trying hard. It's just perfect.

Aquatics are not my 'go-to' choice in fragrances, but on the rare occasion that i do reach for one, this and NAUTICA BLUE are what I think of.

This is such a high-class scent... Love it.

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: great
LONGEVITY: great (for an aquatic)
SCENT: clean/aqua (with apple)
BOTTLE: classic/strong
PRICE: excellent

OVERALL: 8.5/10
---------------------------------------------

Headhead1000

This fragrance smells like apples and a little bit like banana in the opening it dose not smell cheap to me even if the price is not so high I even love this in the winter months it has that sharp clean ocean smell that works for me In the colder days hope this helps

Casper112

I passed a guy who was wearing it today and I have to say nothing exciting here. It's not an offensive smell but I wouldn't be curious at all to know the name of the fragrance if I didn't know it was Nautica Voyage. It doesn't smell cheap to me nor it smells expensive.

It was the first fragrance I purchased back in the day, but if I could go back I would probably add a few more bucks and look for a more appealing fragrance.

vicente.zacatenco
vicente.zacatenco

Es una fragancia económica si se sabe donde comprar, ya que en México puede variar de los 500 a los 900 pesos. El aroma es muy fresco, limpio, y sobre todo muy duradero. Agradable para uso diario o ir al gym. Probablemente el mejor perfume de Náutica.

scentedkub

Aquatics always go wrong on me, but I was in the middle of a clearance fragrance binge, and this got caught up in the mess. It was only 2.50 so I'm not too upset. Kind of basic and run of the mill to me once the top notes calms down. I'm not into most clean, fresh scents anyway in most cases so my opinion is a bit biased.

twlahue

Love the bottle...ends up smelling like I have been in a chlorinated pool all day.

Happy Turtle
Happy Turtle

Finally got this stuff! Nautica Voyage is definately a fresh and salty sea breeze, with wonderful notes of green apple. This is great for any age range really but if you're aged 15-23 then I HIGHLY recommend you look into it. It's perfect for summer, the beach, the classroom, the gym, work, anything! Just fresh-out-the-shower clean, refreshing and energising - I especially love the absence of a strong citrus accord, which is all too common in aquatic scents these days... This is really cheap also. I recommend you go and try it for sure.

PS The girls my age really like this.

mfeezy
mfeezy

Great scent (especially considering the price). It's made for the warmer months. It's nice and clean. Draws compliments. I brought a 100ml tester online for less than $15. Nice projection.

EDIT: In the year or so since I've had this, I would say that this gets more compliments than any of my other colognes (except maybe Bleecker St.) A few times it has made women stop what they were doing to tell me how good I smell. Easily found for less than $20 - I would say this is probably the MVP of my 40+ bottle collection...

Osmo
Osmo

although nothing seems wrong with it at first, it sounds honestly (trying-to-be) clean and fresh.. 'aquatic' comes in mind somehow (which is a sence i love in perfumes.. )
Nevertheless, it tends to remind me the grossery stores' perfumes.. not feeling i like smelling like that TBH
also, im wondering why such brands as benetton, diesel, nike, puma, lacoste, adidas, nautica, replay and so on couldnt present a decent fragrance? kinda pitty or what?
also sounded a lil like Zara ones.. kind of making it but not really there for me.. not a bad deal though.

briannyc94
briannyc94

one of the best aquatics from an affordable designer house, great for casual wear or for a summer signature scent

[email protected]@r
C@nn@r

I got Nautica Voyage as a gift set. It came with a 3.4oz bottle, a 1oz bottle, 2.5oz aftershave, and a 2.5oz shower gel for $29.99. It was a great deal for a great cologne. This is an ideal fresh, clean, semi-aquatic spring/summer scent.

It is green, floral, and slightly sweeter on the dry down. I definitely get the floral, woody, and green notes but not really any apple. However, I think the apple note adds the crispness. It gives me the impression of spring/summer grass, being outdoors in the sun on the lawn, or freshly washed/dry cleaned clothes.

It is pleasing and fresh without being annoying or cloying. I get about 6 hours longevity and only below average projection. It can be used in spring and summer casually, to the gym, or even in a work environment. I would recommend this cologne to people just starting out in fragrances. Also just a quick note, I prefer Nautica Voyage to Azzaro Chrome.

Sillage: 6/10
Versatility: 7/10
Overall: 8/10

MadeInSweden
MadeInSweden

I didn't notice the apple. It smells very fresh and green. It smells like an expensive soap almost. It's absolute worth the price. The first 2 hours it's very fresh and green but after 2 hours it's still green and fresh but the cedar, oak and musk starts to come in and make it a little more masculine. It smells elegant and i recommend it. It is a gret everyday,casual scent.

RATING: 9/10

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I really dislike that apple note - it smells cheap and unconvincing. Boring... the usual thing... blue... not for me. Smells like a generic body gel.

stumpbass
stumpbass

Love it! Awesome projection and longevity. Best value in my collection.

rodolfo
rodolfo

A good summer scent.
It's refreshing, crisp and reminds me of tart green apples and clean sheets.
Very easy going, simple, masculine, watery, won't offend and simply smells good.
It gives me a scent cloud of 4 hours and lasts 4 more close to the skin.
It's mostly a daytime casual scent to me.
Even though I think you can do better when picking a summer scent, you can't really beat the price here.

PS.: Yesterday, after I wrote this review, was the only day that this really lasted long! 18 hours as a subtle scent! It seems that fragrances only reveal themselves to me after I write here haha.

Projection: 3/5
Versatility: 3/5
Compliments: I haven't got any.
Extreme Compliments: No.

Overall: 3/5

sme4295
sme4295

been wearing this for a few years and it still gets rave reviews. clean, fresh, and not over stated

William.Lynn.White
William.Lynn.White

Got this in the mail today after multiple suggestions. Glad I did. Wow...this juice smells awesome. Very fresh, crisp and clean. It's 10 degrees here today and I had to wear it regardless of the season.

This will be worn A LOT this spring and summer. Get it.

njrussette
njrussette

This is a very nice and clean scent. Starts off with a strong aquatic/apple note that dries down and smells like fresh laundry to me. Not the best projection, moderate at best. Lasts a while though, about 8 hours on my skin, but it lasts days on clothes. I would recommend this for the summer or day time. This does not do very well in the cold weather because of the lightness. I'll be wearing this lots during the warmer months and I may have found my signature scent for the spring and summer.

Overall: 4/5, very clean, easy to pull off, only thing that could be better is projection. Great scent, highly recommend it!

Laurdess
Laurdess

I just got a sample of this one, It smells very good to me, (feminine) and very familiar. I hate to say "cheap" but it has a low budget smell to it.

ClutchC
ClutchC

Luca Turin has a bad habit of liking perfumes created by people he likes. Case in point, Nautica Voyage. To me it smells cheap and generic. Not the worst fresh-aquatic I've ever smelled, but nothing special. Picked it up at Ross for $20. Send me a check when you've got a chance, Luca.

steelluminati
steelluminati

this scent is mouth watering on my skin it smells just like watermelon bubblegum i had this on last week at a doctors office i was filling out some papers and the one receptionist called the other over saying come here you've got to smell him lol i forgot to mention they were behind glass the entire time mind you it is December so that just goes to prove voyage is sharp enough for the cold actually i think it smells better in the cold air.

RES2525
RES2525

I'm so very glad that Luca Turin isn't a total snob. I don't agree with all his reviews, but I believe him dead on in putting the spotlight on this fragrance.

Having a top tier artist like Maurice Roucel on the project is the heart of why this stuff smells far better than the price point of the cologne would lead you to believe.

It's as if Roucel took the best parts of several classic mainstream colognes and put them together in a supergroup. I detect a strong vibe of Beyond Pardise (One of Turin's favorites), a steady drone from the middle register of Cool Water and a dollop of Chrome thrown in. I never liked Chrome because its accord is incessant and becomes grating. Here it's just right. Not too much of any good thing, the cologne shapes the facets of these colognes in nigh perfect union.

Fantastic stuff. You must try it. Thumbs way up!

TheNewEra
TheNewEra

Pros:
-Mix of Green smell, Strong apple (Granny apple to be exact), and some aquatic flare
-Cheaper line of cologne
-Smells like a cheaper more apple version of D&G Light Blue for men
-Decent scent for the daytime in summer
-Good sillage and longevity

Cons:
-If you don't like this you will still smell it for a long time
-Can be very strong and possibly offputting to some apply lightly
-Not good for active lifestyles or very hot weather when you sweat. The musk from this cologne can become so strong it smell bad. The closest thing I can say it smells like is urine.
-It isn't anything special

Overall I liked this cologne but I live a lifestyle where I am moving around alot and sometimes break a sweat while doing so. I stopped using this because the musk became so prevalent it started to smell bad to me. I also use to carry this with me to have a go-to cologne when I needed it but it just didn't always seem to project the smell I wanted. It has no clear statement other than Green apple-aquatic. Its a good cologne if you dont expect to be moving alot and works well for those on a budget. I would recommend this if you are just trying things out as it is realatively cheap and you can buy it in smaller quantities.

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

A very good summer fragrance that everyone can enjoy without breaking your bank. This is citrussy and sweet but the sweetness is not cloying and will stay after the citrus scent is gone. I love this one, very light and sweet. Perfect for the tropical weather where I live, the islands of the Philippines.

My overall rating 7.5/10

zararbutt
zararbutt

Finally purchased it today after watching and reading lot of reviews at Youtube and Fragrantica. This is really very nice as far as value for money is concern. Smell also great, longevity a little worry, on my skin lasts only for 2-3 hours but on fabric stays 4-5 hours which is relatively good for $ 22 (100 ML).

IMHO i feel NV is a mixture of 2 or maybe 3 different colognes i.e. SJ unforgiveabl + Versace PH + Joop PH, but in nutshell very good summer fragrance.

ibad
ibad

Good but just for casual..not for offices and parties...

roll4fun

Test spray on wrist at store closing hours: Immediately got the sweet spot "buy me, buy me" impression that continued well into drydown period.I got the sweet/pleasing fruity floral notes, yet the strongly supporting green/woody notes were ever present to reassure me that I was smelling a very desireable fragrance. No bubble gum or cough medicine worries here. Nautica Voyage seemed like a well balanced fragrance with the prominent initial sweet notes slowly fading,and the sure steady woody/musk notes seamlessly stepping in. I could still smell fragrance on my wrist the following morning up to 14 hours later (on skin scent only of course.) I definitely plan to work Nautica Voyage into my rotation.

benpaul12
benpaul12

Based on quite a few reviews saying this was not such a generic smelling aquatic, I gave this one a go as I quite like the price point and the brand. While it isn’t generic in the deodorant sense, I still find this quite a boring cologne. It smells nice, it’s inoffensive, but it doesn’t do anything for me.

The apple is quite obvious and there is a faint undercurrent of cedar, amber and oakmoss – but other than that, it’s fairly plain.

Like a lot of Nauticas which have short glimpses of base complexity, it gets washed over in generic notes. This one to me, is no different.

It's actually not fair that Nautica Voyage is marketed to men. If I had my way, this would be a unisex fragrance. This is an aquatic scent at its very best.

It's very clean, crisp and oceanic. The advertisement doesn't do it justice. Perhaps Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue advertisement, featuring David Gandy would be more appropriate. It smells very 'beachy' and fresh on my skin, admirable qualities for the warmer months.

I didn't detect the apple accord straight away, but since looking at the scent pyramid, I am now aware of its presence. I think there's some citrus, like bergamot in this fragrance too.

With a heart of mimosa and lotus, you can see why I do not hesitate in recommending this fragrance to both sexes. To be honest, it's rather androgynous in its approach. The drydown is a tad musky with a subtle hint of cedar. Very pleasant indeed.

I am most impressed by Voyage's lasting power. After two wearings this fragrance has managed to captivate me with its projection, well-rounded composition, and not to mention, its affordability. A great scent for Summer.

MartineLanthier
MartineLanthier

Beat fragrance for men EVER! LOVE it!!

hgonzalez
hgonzalez

Nice fragrance. It's a nice acquatic scent. Has a good sillage (for an aquatic) and good lasting power (in clothes last days). I like it and i think that it's a good adquisition.

Another PRO is the price, it's really cheap. For that price, definitly worth own a bottle of this fragrance.

I recommend this fragrance. Try it.

Regards.

Fabio Dondeo
Fabio Dondeo

A very nice unforgettable fragrance.: salty and sweet at the same time, without problems with longevity and sillage. That's an underrated fragrance with an informal smell. Despite being simple, it has some originality. I really admire the efficiency of Nautica in producing perfumes that give the idea of being on the ocean.

vonMises

Absolutely NOT generic! This is very unusual to me. Brings to mind the smell of a blue-green flower. Recalls the sense of being in a Japanese restaurant, though I'm not sure why; it does not smell like food at all. I can completely understand some people disliking this very much. But it is very well done, unique, clear, and clean.

Headhead1000

I have to give credit where it's due this is some great smelling stuff for the price and size smell you can not go wrong dose not smell "synthetic "I go 3-4 sprays and I'm all good . 50 bottles in my collection and this has to be be one of the most compliment ones in the bunch .100 ml for 20 $ give it a try !

iLikeColognes
iLikeColognes

great sillage
great longevity
great smell
great price!

Oldspice
Oldspice

Nautica Voyage isn't bad but I'm not sure I agree with all the praise. It is a fresh, clean scent that is nice with daytime summer wear. With a heavy application it lasts all day although it doesn't project much. For twenty bucks it's a pretty good buy and the bottle itself is nice. But the scent smells kind of cheap and average to me. I went through a bottle of Adidas Moves in college and this reminds me of how I remember that smelling.

Edit: Warm weather is here again and I've been testing this more. It's nicer than I originally gave it credit for. Not my favorite aquatic but it's up there. I find now it has solid lasting power and projects quite well. On one occasion I applied a spray too much and it had a negative effect but sticking with 3 sprays or so and it's nice.

bonacosta30
bonacosta30

What a great summer scent! Nautica Voyage remind me the sea or and exotic south country. Girls like it very must, i always receive a lot of compliments when i wear it. I think it is safe and clean, it have a good projection and a good sillage. People notice it when you wear it. Very cheap too, yan can have it for 30$ around here, mayble even cheaper on the internet...i find that it smell a little bit like febreeze, anyone agreed? It used to be my summer signature scent last year. Here we go with the rating:

Smell: 8,5/10. Smell good, attract lot of compliments, very safe
Longevity: 4/5, Surprising for an aquatic scent, it last for about 7-8 hours on me.
Projection: 4/5, Good projection, people notice it.
Versatility: 3/5, I think you can use it for hot summer day, office, casual, but that about all...i don t see myself putting this for formal occasion or any night time occasion. I dont see myself wearing this by cold weather either.
Overall: 19,5/25. Great summer scent that offer a good efficiency! Better than a lot of more expensive fragrance IMO. If you are into that kind of scent, it is a must have.

caese27
caese27

Nautica voyage has been very very good too me , what can i say , everyone has a cologne that seems like it was made for them especially it just comes off your skin and mixes with you to give off the perfect scent my friend he wears burberry beat and it smells like another cologne all together in a good way but mine is voyage and yeah its not expensive or sophisticated but oh well sometimes we dont pick our colognes they pick us and i know of my vast expeirence with cologne and numerous bottles i have this gets me more compliments and not just from girls but guys ask me what cologne it is , this one guy when i told him voyage he said well you own it voyage is yours cause it dont smell like that on me and after smelling it on you i cant wear it again , i liked how he said that and i know what he means i cant wear burberry beat cause i smelled what it is supposed to smell like and i do it a disservice but not voyage as a matter of fact and i say this with no ego involved i know i have sold a few bottles of this because people smelled it asked and went and bought it , i like usually a more woodsy , type stronger masculine in the stereo typical sense type cologne cause voyage is all man but its aqua, fresh , clean type , but that being said it was made to smell like it does on me and we all got one cologne out there that is made for just us so enjoy the journey on finding it or it finding you is really how it goes down.

kisherceg
kisherceg

Nautica Voyage is almost unknown in Europe. I have never met anyone who wore it.
So this scent is unique here. And unique for me because I don't like european style aquatics which contain tons of citruses and smell like cheap airfresheners for high price (ADG , Bvlgari Aqua and so on).
Nautica Voyage is different, without citrus notes gives a very pleasant summer feeling. For me it's more aromatic and floral than aquatic but the green notes add it a lush,natural aquatic tone.
On my skin Voyage is fantastic ,lasts and projects in hot weather. I was surprised seeing the note-pyramid 'cause I can't smell any apple in it. The most prominent note is mimose and lotus undertoned with a little amber and cedar. It's not sweet on me and smells natural, much more natural than european summer aquatics.
In my opinion Voyage is one of the most pleasant summer scent and only the Sunset Voyage impressed me more.

ImGame
ImGame

Smells so nice from the bottle but when on me and I begin to exercise the sea salt comes out very strong and when dries smells almost like urine.

twlahue

This does not really smell like the ocean or the beach to me. What it smells like is the chemical smell that is stuck to you after spending all day in the pool. After a few years of owning this I have decided to change from a "like" to a "dislike." Sorry to all of its' fans out there.

dutch_curious
dutch_curious

After applying I sniffed and my first impression was of Cool Water. But this passed on the second sniff. The first few minutes this scent smells like many of the deparmentstores scents (chaotic - very boring - a dime a dosen).

But then the magic starts. The green apple and lotus make for a green apple semi sweet note on top of a soft woody / musky scent. Everything works together to produce a great scent.

And the kicker is the price. So cheap.

Buy this, spray it and enjoy a good spring / summer. I know I will.

dmirror
dmirror

The new tommy bahama smells almost exactly like this but anyways this is a surprisingly good scent fresh smell that's a little fruity and a little sweet but not too sweet or fruity it still has a masculine smell to it its worth buying for the summer it's really affordable plus it's a nice scent for younger guy 17 to about 28 years old if your thinking about blind buying go ahead you won't be disappointed it's good stuff with good longevity i'll give it 7/10 nice for summer use or office

Iulix_73
Iulix_73

Best summer parfume , for men ! Value unbeatable price ! 9 / 10 .

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

فقط با این جمله شروع که خنکی را برای تابستان و همراه داشتن یک شیشه از این محصول کافی است تا بتوان تازه بودن شاد بودن و سرمست از یک فضای دل انگیز و اغوا کننده را برای دیگر دوستان خود به ارمغان خواهید برد .

LookOut
LookOut

This smells like a classic marine scent, but more ... green (a bit weird to allocate a colour to a scent, but oh well).

I'd describe it as kind of a "walk through a forest along the coast". The green leaves and the flower notes take care of that mostly. The smell of green apple is also clearly noticeable, especially in the beginning (making it smell a bit sweeter for a while). When drying down, the marine smell emerges.

So in short: a clean, fresh floral marine scent (hence "aquatic floral") with a touch of green apple. Just be careful when spraying, because it's a bit of a sharp scent (espacially the opening). On top of that, the bottle sprays twice when you press it all the way down (at least that's what mine does), so extra care is needed.

esteban747
esteban747

I'm surprised to see green apple as a main note. I didn't smell any at all.
Instead I got a green/aromatic fragrance with a musk/amber in the background keeping everything together and also a continuous aquatic note.
I had high hopes for this, I'm not saying this is bad at all, just that I was expecting something really fruity and less green/woody.
I'm not into aquatic fragrances, for some reason they saturate my nose and I get tired of the smell.
I have to say the sillage is quite good and longevity (so far) seems good too.

eshauls11
eshauls11

Fantastic. the only slightly negative thing i can say of this is that the opening is a bit strong, but after 15-20 minutes its absolutely perfect for warm weather. fresh, masculine and clean without being to sharp. I love the way it smells and so does everyone around me (especially girls)

Adam300691
Adam300691

Love love love this cologne!

This is definitely up my alley when it comes to aquatic scents.

Depending on my mood, i will think it sometimes smells a bit cheap, but mostly it is a wonderful smell.

It definitely reminds me of a sea breeze, laying on a rock or up high in a room along the ocean.

It doesnt last all that long on me 3 hours - tops 4 if i really spray it on.

It's just a nice crisp scent, but has no competition of course with Aqva or Di Gio - but Voyache will always remain in my collection

8.5/10!

cassiopeia09
cassiopeia09

This one's a hit with the ladies! When I smell this on my boyfriend, I want to kiss him every time. Sometimes when we go out, I get afraid that other girls will climb him like a tree. It smells so clean and masculine, even more amazing when paired with big strong arms ;)

hbruce2032
hbruce2032

As a woman, I have to say that this is my FAVOURITE male cologne out there.

I was shopping with some friends when one of the guys decided he wanted cologne and tried this on. His girlfriend is one of my closest friends, but I swear as soon as I smelled this I wanted to kiss him right then!

To me it's clean and masculine. I find a lot of male scents to be too deep, heavy or musky, but Nautica Voyage is light and fresh.

If I ever met a guy who smelled like this, I'd be hooked.

jawsh3539
jawsh3539

I give this a six out of ten. I have a bottle but almost never wear it. I can see that others may like it, but the scents bothers me after wearing it for a while.

overwest

PLEASE REPLY TO MY TOPIC! What's the best Nautica Voyage fragrance??? Only the Voyage genre!!!

christinavictory
christinavictory

As a woman, I find this really attractive. I was to get a bottle for myself just so that I can smell it.

ularewolf
ularewolf

I gotta be honest, I'm not that fascinated by this. I feel it opens up with a green apple feel similar to Chrome Legend and I think the mid notes are the best part of the fragrance because it gives it this hefty floral/watery vibe.

Unfortunately after the mid notes fade, so does the enjoyment for me. It becomes a very basic aquatic scent. Does it do the job it's supposed to at a reasonable price? Yes it does. But there are more complex and exciting similar fragrances out there it's hard to recommend.

Izod straight up smells way better, Chrome Legend is more complex and I find Tommy Hilfiger's new Freedom lasts longer and overall has a better smell. (without citrus if that's what you're looking for)

I'm not sure if this was reformulated recently or what but I just can't seem to find the enjoyment others receive out of this fragrance. Oh well, to each their own.

overwest

This one is extremely underestimated...
One of the best cologne ever

badkarma
badkarma

One of the best value for money summer fragrances, along with Nautica Classic

reddishmango
reddishmango

This cologne to me is something rather special. Although there has been talk that it is cheap and smells average it really not. This is an aquatic fragrance that smell amazing. Most popular aquatics use Citrics but this does not! When you first spray this you'll get a breeze of ocean air fresh sea water and to me youll get the freshly sliced cucumbers!! When it dries down it becomes slightly average in the aquatic category but it still bank for you buck and worth the buy!!

browne54
browne54

In my opinion this is the best Nautica has to offer, especially since Latitude and Longitude was discontinued. An EXCELLENT, INEXPENSIVE, choice for the summer season. It is very clean and fresh with a very prominent note of fresh cut apples, not necessarily like Versace Man Eu Freisch but still crisp and delicious. It does possess a bit of saltiness to it, as nearly all Nautica's do, but that is not a terrible thing especially in the summer months. Honestly the best part about this fragrance is the bang for the buck. One can consistently purchase 100ml for around $20 online. It has a tremendous and notable longevity for an aquatic and will project to the degree one is looking for. I have frequently been asked what I am wearing when I put this one on and people are always a little surprised by my answer. Can be worn by anyone in any age group. If you are a younger man, have a young son,just getting into fragrances but don't want to spend the money for a versace or miyake pick this up and YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

immyjo
immyjo

If you want a female opinion, I smelled this at work one day and thought, "Where is he?!" I tried to discreetly sniff around until I found the person wearing this incredible scent. Turned out to be my buddy, so it wasn't as awkward. I asked him what it was, and I went out of my way for the next month to try and breeze by the men's cologne counter in the hopes that they'd have a tester out. Finally, I gave in and just bought one for my brother for Christmas. I told him to use it responsibly.

Taskphorce
Taskphorce

I enjoy wearing Voyage in the spring and summer time because it is very uplifting and undeniably clean. While standing in line at the grocery store, I had a young beautiful woman tug at my shirt and ask me: "Do you mind me asking what fragrance you are wearing?" When I told her, she replied: "You smell so good, I am definitely getting this for my boyfriend, thank you." At around twenty dollars for a 3.4 ounce bottle, you cannot go wrong. I couldn't name another cologne for that size of bottle that could compare in quality. Nautica could easily double the price.

bb023
bb023

After i heard and read all the positive reviews , i blind bought this fragrance. It was 25 euro voor 3.4 oz / 100 ml in my country. I am certainly not disappointed ! It's a very fresh , clean fragrance. Very nice for the summer. Maybe the best in this pricerange.

I heard a lot of people say it's very synthetic and can be used as toilet material. But IMO this is a safe fragrance. I can safely say that this fragrance is the summer in a bottle. Good blind buy for me.

zenmonkey
zenmonkey

I buy/swap a lot of fragrances, but hardly write reviews. I can safely say this is one of the best aquatic/summer/fresh/clean scents on the market. For the price its seriously hard to beat, and it hands down blows away 90% of designer offerings in this genere. Affordable price, great longevity, good sillage, and a clean pleasant smell make this a winner on all fronts. Most fragrances in this genere have crap longevity and projection, but Nautica Voyage performs. I sneered at this fragrance and never tried it because it was Nautica and cheap, and now I regret it. This fragrance is now in my spring/summer lineup, and I absolutely love wearing it. Simple, clean, and did I mention long lasting already?

haborym26
haborym26

boring but lovely.mix versace pour homme and azzaro chrome.longevity and sillage same like a chrome(excellent).great for summer days.nothing seriously,just for pleasure.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This is sea breeze aqua vibe cologne

Rio~sswi
Rio~sswi

One of the best summer cologne ever...So calm, fresh, and clean. Very nice one~

murysusanto

Best of the aquatic fragrance i've ever had, surprisingly it is long lasting. I love all the tender notes, top to bottom. Of all the Voyage series, which I have this is best and most original.

The brand might be casual but their fragrances are serious stuff, well recommended for guys and scores this 10/10

Kochy7058
Kochy7058

Nautica Voyage is the definition of an aquatic. it is one of the freshest of scents that is the blue version of Irish Springs body wash. For the price, there truly isnt another aquatic cologne I have sniffed out that is quite the bang for the buck that Voyage is.

Excellent fragrance at any age and Id recommend for not only the guy on a budget and wants to smell good, but also the guy with 100+ colognes in his collection.

Expensive and even middle of the road priced colognes are not able to do what Nautica Voyage does because of 2 things. 1- its too fresh and doesnt have the sophisticated ingrediants to justify a high price tag and 2- its too neutral and isnt a buzz generator because it is the blue version of Irish Spring.

For the longest time I would wonder why some guys would smell like they just got out of the shower during the middle of the day. I stopped wondering when I got my nose on Voyage last year around this time. It made sense now, this was the secret to how guys smelled like they just got out of the shower and were smelling fresh.

3 final points- 1- Price tag doesnt mean a thing in aquatics, this is a generic but quality frag that would be in the bang for your buck hall of fame . 2- great for every occasion, even for the gym. and 3- doesnt scream projection , but youll get steady projection at moderate office room temp and longevity is a little above avg of most aquatics.

I now have no doubt this was reformulated significantly. The reason is that I acquired two bottles recently and took the caps off a few times, randomly, to see if I could detect a difference. I didn't know if they were the same formulation or not but I figured why not do a blind smell test and see if I thought there was a difference (before looking at the labels). Sure enough, the one that was made by Lancaster smelled richer and had a nice apple note, whereas the one made by Coty smelled thin by comparison (with hardly any of the apple note). I saw 100 ml bottles selling at one of the major retailers in the US for less than $15 a couple years ago. What does that tell you? The Lancaster one is quite good, sort of a junior high school Green Irish Tweed, one might say. If you like this sort of thing I suggest trying to get the Lancaster version. If you get the Coty version and hate it, don't blame me !

My old review from October, 2011::

Was this reformulated? Several years ago, I smelled it from one of those paper magazine samples, and it was really good. A few years later, I sampled it but didn't like it, and instead found other fragrances more compelling. Less than a year ago, I tried it again and thought it was a "chemical mess." So I guess I agree with karlovonamesti. As he said, it's "monotonous, loud, tacky, and totally off-key...

As it exits the atomizer and hits the skin, Voyage explodes with a thunderous combination of ozonics and fruity musks. These remain blaringly loud for the first hour of wear, with only minimal settling. Eventually the fruit burns off entirely, leaving nothing more than a dull chemical spill, comprised mostly of white musk and calone residue. It's neither pleasant, attractive, or refined."

I seem to have problems with the aquatic chemical, calone, but there is nothing I find pleasant about this one. I like a few recent designer fragrances, such as Roadster, Elegance, Everlast Original 1910, and even McGraw, but Voyage makes me think of a cleaning product that was formulated incorrectly. For something "fresh," I'd go for ones like Eau de Cartier or M; Men, though I'm not a fan of this kind of fragrance, preferring ones like Green Jeans on a hot day.

redfive
redfive

Probably the best aquatic scent in it's price range. Fresh, and energizing. Sort of like sunshine and blue skies in a bottle. Sure, you can find some aquatics of the same type with more natural ingredients, but not for $20. Lasts and projects; I have put this on in the morning and can still smell it a bit the next day.
Parents might consider buying this to replace their son's AXE body spray, they won't regret it;)

lizmarrero
lizmarrero

i love this perfume!!! every time my husband puts this on i fall in love all over again!! my favorite!!

blueribbonbullies
blueribbonbullies

This is an AWESOME fragrance!!! I can wear this spring, summer, and fall here in Florida..reminds me of riding along the beach feeling fly hah.

CGV
CGV

A Great one! Very refreshing blend! To me there are 3 pillars this one is standing on and I love each one of them:
1., The green apple, nice and strong
2., The slightly fruity, green Lotus which is present from the heart straight into the drydown. It calms and complements the strong green apple perfectly!
3., The nicely lingering but definitely notebale oakmoss

The fragrance has a very positive feel to it, creates good vibes and keeps you happy. I adore the oakmoss in it, which appears after a while in a very comforting, manly yet modern way. Even better done than in Tous Man Sport. Staying power and projection are excellent! Bravo Nautica, its was worth getting Maurice Roucel on the job!

subaruguy34
subaruguy34

Voyage to me is less about the notes and more about the feeling I get from the notes. This scent is blended so well it is difficult for me to pick out each one. I don't get the apple at all. The rest of the notes create a clean and slightly airey scent. Notice I said lake because I don't get a salty feeling from this scent. This is more of a crisp scent that when I close my eyes I see a vision of a sail boat on a lake with a cool breeze and the sun shining on me.

SCENT: 10/10
LONGEVITY: 9/10 (8 hours)
PROJECTION: 5/10 (1-2 hours)
VERSATILITY: 7/10 (Any time over 70 degrees. Night or day and I would recommend for casual use.)
PRICE POINT: 10/10 ($30 for 100 mil.)
OVERALL: 8/10

* This scent is suprisingly fresh for not including and citrus notes.

kenney77
kenney77

Very clean and fresh absolutely love this cologne so much worth the money I spent on it love the fact there is apple in it love apples in fragrances as well as amber one of the best

Amarena
Amarena

I consider this the male version of Be Delicious by Donna Karan. So fresh and delicious (yes, delicious hahaha).
For me this works as an Unisex fragrance.

myolderbrother
myolderbrother

This is the best scent I've ever smelled on my husband. We have tried them all & year after year, this is the winner! I will repurchase for him forever! Clean ocean breeze, having an early dinner at an outdoor oceanside restaurant, while taking in the beauty, casualness, yet extravagance of a small white sand private beach while toasting to life sums up this perfect scent.

dmhorton
dmhorton

This is a run on the mill summer scent. Its nothing amazing but it gets the job done. You can find this easily for less than 20 bucks on ebay. Its pretty linear so dont expect it to progress much past the initial blast (and even that is just gonna last you 4 hours, max). But its a great lounging around the house smell. Its clean, green, summer smell all the way through. 7/10 from me on this one

kambelzful
kambelzful

By far, my favorite from Nautica's offerings. Don't underestimate this $20 fragrance. This smells very well done and in a way reminds me of a niche summer scent. It is also very unique. Nothing else out there that I have smelled is similar to this. There is no citrus in here, and for being a summer fragrance that is very rare. The opening has a very hard alcohol blast, which I would expect from a cheap fragrance, but I also (this is going to sound really weird) I smell root beer. Not really in a bad way, as it only lasts for the first couple minutes, but it has almost a fizzy spicy quality to it. Then the fruits start kicking in. At first you get Green Apple, and as the dry down continues I get mainly Honeydew and Strawberry. I also get a semi-salty watery scent as well. Great gym scent or for the summer. I use two sprays max. This can get very cloying to yourself, but if you over apply this it is very easy to become that cologne guy everyone hates. Longevity is excellent. I get around 8 hours. Excellent bang for the buck. If someone were to ask me about a cheap summer fragrance, this would probably be my first one to recommend. 9/10.

magnusmagnus
magnusmagnus

To me this has a gorgeous minty melon smell. I love a bargain; feeling like you've paid much less for something than it should be compared to other things. As far as this stuff goes it's the best value fragrance you'll probably ever get. Put on 4 sprays, put on some light clothes, have an added spring in your step, walk down to the marina, enjoy some Pimms and bask in your superior smelling glory as girls turn their head as they walk past!!

Cedeadrick
Cedeadrick

Some of the best smelling colonge I've ever bought I own 3 bottles!!!

dmoman

Very good. It doesn't say it has mint but with the fruity notes I get a spearmint smell.

ma_ma
ma_ma

Nautica Voyage is masculine, clean, refreshing and sexy, but you will need a minimum of 4 sprays.

Definitely a blind buy for summer.

Roel
Roel

Very safe, very boring, not bad, but also not anything I would recommend to anyone.

texmich
texmich

I read so many great reviews on this one, so purchased it and pass!! Sprayed it on my wrist and first reaction was same chemical blue smell, i have smelled before. Nothing at all made me think water or summer. Just me though, so I was kind of disappointed. Smelled at about an hour n half later, and not bad, got more of a water smell to it. Still not enough for me to keep, since it doesnt stand out of some other blues i have. Reminded me of my versace pour homme a little and that is not a favorite of mine so that was more than enough reason to take it back. Its not bad for the price, but i would rather put the 20 towards something more appealing to me. Not saying its bad, just not my thing. Off to try aqva pour homme.

Nicely
Nicely

to me the best summer fragrance, ever made, i have smelled some good summer fragrance ( i have allot summer fragrances) Extremely pricy like Allure homme sport, edition blanche, Versace's, Lhumaniste, and allot, but not only for the price.. but for the smell this thing is amazing, not compliments, but for yourself, fresh like allure homme sport, aquatic, watery, Amazing thing here. amazing! Summer/spring DAY NIGHT EVENING,

Longevity, 7.5/10.
Projection, 7.5/10.
Smell, 9.8/10.

james4sk8
james4sk8

this cologne is prettty awesome! it smells amazing
super fresh clean scent and projects great!
ladies definetly love this one! Also this is a safe work frag.
highly recomended

Gator83
Gator83

This is one of my go to scents for summer! You just get freshness with a cool feeling and no musk. I get fresh soft ocean water with a kiss of green apple and green leaves. For the price you can't beat this scent, I give it a 9/10 and would say it's a safe blind buy for anyone looking for a fresh aquatic sent. Definite compliment getter!

thekurtsaga
thekurtsaga

Breezy Fresh!

I love green apple, so I decided to get this. It is very aromatic. It leaves a trail, so don't worry if you can't smell yourself anymore (that's what all perfumes usually do); the trails you're leaving are like your pheromones. The lotus will appear on the middle note, and this makes the cologne very soothing to the nose. The musk (in my opinion) is an ingredient to make it usable at night. If you're planning to go watch a movie or just grab a dessert at night, feel free to use this. You'll give an impression that you are a very clean guy.

Buysblind
Buysblind

A "best bang for your buck" fragrance, Nautica Voyage is easily worth the 20 dollars or so that you'd spend to buy a large bottle. The apple, lotus, and mimosa notes blend very nicely to create a perfect casual summer cologne. Voyage goes on a little scratchy at first, but after 15 minutes or so it settles in and creates a beautiful scent trail consisting of a sweet, fruity-floral aroma. What I like most about Voyage is that there's this root-beer like fizz in the mix of it all as well. What you ultimately get is an appealing and addictive accord that persists for several hours before settling into a skin scent around the 3 to 5 hour mark. Projection is average. Voyage is appropriate for any age and best suited for Spring and Summer.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

One of my favorites..cheapie but goodie...will garnish you compliments.. very fresh and clean..reminds me of dial white soap..

fresh_scents

There is something in the formula that makes me nauseous, even on a full stomach.

j-shades

It was an airwick automatic sprayer.. *island paradise* My girlfriend had this sprayer in her room when I first met her.. she smelt voyage and was lk hey that smells lk my old house. I was lk I know crazy huh.. it reminds me of when we first met... it also reminds me of ultra gain dish soap.. the green bottle..

j-shades

I just bought this at Ross 3.4oz for $16.99... very good fresh scent.. its smells like this sprayer I had I wanna say it was febreze or maybe glade

VictoriaThomas
VictoriaThomas

I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. In the store it was $47.00 I bought it online for $16.00

fresh_scents

It was a blind purchase that cost $20 from a discount retail chain, and I am completely satisfied. It's fresh, light, and casual and reminds me of being morning shower clean. Nautica Voyage is an all ages aquatic fragrance for those after hours and casual dress down days.

Wow! One of the major retail department stores sells what I bought (3.4 oz/100 ml) for $63. Don't do it!

steve.brule
steve.brule

Let me tell you why this is a near perfect summer/spring scent.
1. Smells VERY nice! - Aquatic/Fruity/Fresh
2. Last FOREVER - On clothing more than skin
3. Projects Nice - A foot or so
4. Affordable - 3.4oz for $19 just about anywhere
5. Original - I have yet to smell anything like it.

It has all the elements that make it a great cologne. It has a fresh modern/ some what sophisticated touch to it. I have tried many other colognes and they all smell the same. It seems there are so many colognes that have started with ADG and added a note here and there. This one does not smell like all the others. I havent met a person who hasnt liked it. When you can buy a bottle that will last a while for the price of it, you really can't beat the value. Love Nautica Voyage!

alireza1354
alireza1354

يكي از بهترين ادكلن هائي كه داشتم . بوي خنك خوب با پراكندگي زياد

ahmetkozak
ahmetkozak

Bought with great expectations but very familiar smell and dislike.

Büyük umutlarla almıştım, fakat bilindik bir kokusu var. Hoşuma gitmedi. Aynı Arko tıraş kolanyası gibi.

jtd
jtd

Maybe the true problem is that I don't understand why "aquatic" fragrances are considered intrinsically aquatic. Do they bear any more relationship to water than any other particular style fragrance style? I believe it's the triple whammy of conditioning: 1) This category of scent has been used in so many masculine shower, shave, and grooming products that men have been conditioned to affiliate them with water. 2) Water, water (and glossy advertising) everywhere. We’ve grown numb to the models’ antiseptic sweat of leisure and their stoic tolerance of the yachting life, but the water has seeped into our brains. 3) These aquatic scents are composed without any of the seamy bits that have made classical perfumes nuanced and suggestive: nothing animalic or indolic, no funky musk. No living reference point. Hence the fascinating marketing that has sold us on the scent of the ubiquitous but odorless water. Aquatic? Marine? Ozonic?! This word is one of the greatest ciphers in perfumery and advertising, proving the point that through careless repetition, a word that has no fixed significance gains a sweeping vagueness of reference at the same time that it loses any precise meaning. If I sound snobbish, I apologize. I’m simply in awe at the power of the marketing.

I found Nautica Voyage for quite cheap, hazily remembered something about it, looked up Luca Turin's review and then bought it. I love Roucel's Missoni, so wanted to try what Turin had likened to Missoni in what I had hoped would be that unicorn, that transgression of gender: the pretty, floral for men. I can vaguely smell the similar componentry to Missoni, but it’s nothing compared to Voyage's derivation of Cool Water.

Voyage is Cool Water, minus. Minus the metal astringency that balances the non-specified fruit. Minus boldness. Minus refinement. Minus a nice smell.

Derivative not subversive, Nautica Voyage is one of the hordes of clones riding Cool Water's coat tails that Turin and most other perfume critics refer to at some time or other.

Lumiere
Lumiere

I really liked it. So frsh, that i was tempted to wear myself on hot summer days near the ocean. I gave it as a gift to a friend, and it has dissapeared in not ime-he used it promptly to the last drop. Now tinking about the other nautica fragrances, thanks to this good experience.

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

Blind bought this based on the positive reviews here and elsewhere. It's pleaseant enough but I'm not a fan. While other reviewers claim this is aquatic, I get overpowered by the floral and powder notes.

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A dual dimensional frag, which is cool, very peppermint green, delicious and perfect for a frazzling hot day!

I applied 6 heavys sprays

0- 2 mins - Floods the room, wow, superb, my wife thought it was really nice. Young, cool and sexy

2 mins - 1.25 hours - 1.5 foot projection. This is quite basic but laid back. There is a Marks and Spencer EDT which is 90% the same as this. Very casual, sexy and young and in a peculiar kind of way, smell your skin and think of the idea that this could be L'eau De Fahrenheit or Dior Fahrenheit Sport. Masculine and modern

1.25 hours - 3.5 hours. 2nd Dimensional now and it stays the same afterwards. A green revolution occurs, smells like peppermint creams- I nearly ate my arm! Icy green peppermint with some tanginess. This is no longer basic IMHO, Perfect for 80 degree weather.

3.5 hours - 4.5 hours. 4 inch projection

4.5 hours - 5.5 hours. 3 inch projection. More diluted

5.5 hours - 7.5 hours. Close to skin

Uplifting and relaxing, so affordable - £12 for 50ML EDT.

Perfect summer frag, green not blue on the whole

It does not smell like Britney Spears Believe but this is similar in a green light way, but for men

I like to wear it on clothes where it is very distinctive and I really love it, somehow fabric makes this even better than on skin..

Very good

martinweibye
martinweibye

How come cucumber's not listed in the notes? I get mainly cucumber throughout the whole fragrance

Dogman
Dogman

It took me a couple of wearings to like this but now I like ut a lot! A great summer fragrance that is just a bit spicier than most of it's type to my nose. Great longevity for a summer frag too!

awitherspoonii
awitherspoonii

love aquatic smells not sure why but I wasn't a fan of this til I got to the end of my bottle now I want a lot more... guess I have to buy another couple bottles its amazing stuff especially since its so cheap everything I've tried from nautica has been spectacular...

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

I love this stuff. It's a perfect casual scent that could play as a signature for someone. It reminds me of Nautica Blue in a way, only spicier and stronger. It is very potent, 3-4 sprays maximun, otherwise you will be that guy. I have been that guy with this stuff at about 6 sprays and it radiates off the skin. In the summer, I would use a spray on both wrists and dab them on my neck, and 2 sprays on my chest under the shirt.

longevity - 8
sillage - 8
scent - 8

sumpunk85
sumpunk85

This was a blind buy for me. I wanted a good, cheap daytime / smell better than sweat type of scent. I work outside for 7 hours out of the day and needed something fairly cheap and good. This stuff is strong! Don't spray it on and then get in a car full or people, they will hate you!

I definitely get apple in the opening. Then it turns into floral, salty ocean. It's a summer beach scent. It reminded my sister of Hollister's strong cologne that chokes the air in the front of their mall stores. It has staying power on you clothes. It lasted 24 hours on one of my shirts.

The good thing about this cologne is that you can find it almost anywhere, Walmart of all places, carry it.

This is my sweaty daytime scent. My crisp clean daytime scent is Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme.

TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

RandomKillsTin, thanks for mentioning that! I was just about to blind buy it too!

RandomKillsTime
RandomKillsTime

Try before you buy this. I blind bought it because it has generally very good reviews and I like aquatic, clean, soapy scents.

But I think this stuff is horrible. It smells like bad, cheap detergent or fabric softener. It has a very unpleasent background note.

Chrome and Cool Water are much better cheapies.

Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

fragancia é boa realmente,porem muito sutil...fixa razoavelmente...se eu nao tivesse perfumes para o dia a dia como issey tradicional e dior sport,certamente adiquiria um nautica voyage....

LANIER
LANIER

Nautica Voyage puts me in mind of sailing on a crisp bright spring morning on San Francisco Bay. Fog coming over the Golden Gate tasting of salt and meeting the low East Bay heat from the interior it swirls crisp and cold up over the water until it evaporates near Alcatraz Island. This is pretty typical for a spectacular spring day on the bay. But it is not all sunny spring. There is another side I picked up on from this fragrance, one of danger and excitement. On winter days there is another place that I find entrancing if a bit dangerous, Highway 1 just south of Pacifica on the way to Half Moon Bay. Devils Slide it is called and in the fog is a thrill ride not easily forgotten. Every winter when the rains come some of or all of it shears off hundreds of feet above the storm torn Pacific and crashes into the sea. And when I ride along in a car here in a squall I peer over the edge of the cliffs and grip the sides of the car seat wondering if we will survive the ride. I remember that this is where Lana Turner and Anthony Quinn pushed Efrem Zimbalist Jr.’s car with him in it off the cliff in “Portrait in Black” The wet rainy smell of the sea and the sage on the hills around Devil’s Slide is wonderful. It is a lovely spot for a little murder.

Nautica Voyage was a blind buy for me. What attracted me initially was the beauty of the bottle. How shallow am I? Very! Let’s face it; I have a fondness for beautiful things. But back on point now, I was pleasantly surprised by the truly refreshing fragrance.

The first spay from the beautiful bottle delivers a very brisk and cool Green Apple opening that delights the nose. The middle notes are watery with sweet Mimose and Water Lily. The Mimose is not too sweet and just a hint of fruitiness. Once out of the water and on the beach you meet with the notes of amber, musk, cedar and Oakmoss. This is where that sage like scent that I mentioned comes in. Nautica Lasts on my skin a good 7 to 8 hours and at the dry down the projection is not intrusive. At the end it is very close to the skin yet still can get a nice complement at the end of the day. It is a great spring or summer scent. In winter it should only be worn to commit a crime of passion.

Four solid silver stars.****

rienzope
rienzope

Not bad, very lemony and lasts a long time. Got tired of it by the end of the day. Similar to D&G light blue, but not as in your face.

Jano Fourie
Jano Fourie

Really fresh fragrance, apple is dominant on my skin, this should have been the male version of DKNY Be Delicious

Grottola
Grottola

Pretty damn good for an aquatic. It's nothing groundbreaking, no - but for what its worth, it has a green character to it, and this is one of the few times I can honestly say I enjoy apple in a fragrance. I may buy a bottle; we'll see how things go.

dmoman

In my collection this cologne is one of those "bang for your buck" fragrance.little sweet, little fruity, clean fresh smell. Good projection for the price and longevity is about what you pay for. The scent is great for 30 dollars for a 3.4 ounce. True there is better colognes out there but they are more expensive so if you can't get another one due to price this is the perfect alternative and just about any age group can wear this. I give it let say 8.5 out of 10 is fair.

Linden
Linden

One of my favourite casual scents. Fresh, green, mildly fruity, yet masculine with good longevity and projection. It has a unique cool freshness about it, not citrussy like many other aquatics. I love how this makes me feel: clean, care-free and content.

cynthiadulude
cynthiadulude

best perfume for men ever! I sell it to everyone at my job :)

vascobgs
vascobgs

Follows the Acqua di Gio and Versace PH are very similar. An aquatic quality and longevity of up to 6 hours and low price.

Matt Oldham
Matt Oldham

Without the flowers I would probably hate it; but it has them and they make all the difference. It's a joy to put on, just like Eau de Guerlain: but it's an alternative to a really great citrus cologne and to all of those blue tinted sport/aquatic/fresh items choking shelves everywhere--we need more like this. I also love the heavy bottle. One of the best inexpensive scents ever.

AlexVEA
AlexVEA

I dont know if I am complimented as much on other colognes as much as I am complimented when I wear Nautica Voyage. I feel like it compliments my personality, cool and fresh, yet unique and different. I like watery notes as well as floral notes of lotus and mimose. I really appreciate the "clean" scent of it, and it lasts all day!

jandrey
jandrey

I love it . The ladys love it, all time favorite summer colognes along with aqua de gio.

jtis30
jtis30

It's fresh and strong. Generally it's good for shower after a gym workout. However, for me, their is a slightly invasive, & stinging soap quality.

Nanc
Nanc

This scent on my husband is one that I would put in the attractive category, the combination of notes mix very well on him and come off quite sexy.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

How do I say this nicely ... Nautica Voyage smells like the olfactory equivalent of an off-Broadway showing of Anthony and Cleopatra; the fragrance is monotonous, loud, tacky, and totally off-key. Okay, that wasn't said nicely. But it pains me to think that the same man responsible for K de Krizia and Iris Silver Gris produced such a horrendous designer fragrance.

The problem is mostly a matter of volume. As it exits the atomizer and hits the skin, Voyage explodes with a thunderous combination of ozonics and fruity musks. These remain blaringly loud for the first hour of wear, with only minimal settling. Eventually the fruit burns off entirely, leaving nothing more than a dull chemical spill, comprised mostly of white musk and calone residue. It's neither pleasant, attractive, or refined. Voyage is, to be fair, an aquatic scent, and it does successfully reference a wild oceanic wind. Unfortunately, there's not a whit of subtlety to its composition, nor any interest invested in its balance, and the result is something that could have been great, but ends up smelling juvenile and crude.

Every great perfumer is given his or her share of turkeys, and no doubt Roucel wanted to do more with better materials, but was simply limited by Nautica's budget constraints. Another cynical aquatic fragrance is what we're left with. It should be noted that I have a considerable little collection of fragrances in my wardrobe, and a girlfriend who is stoically tolerant of all of them. However, when she smelled the test spritz of Voyage on me, her nose wrinkled up, and something akin to a gag reflex crossed her face. It was a long drive home from the drugstore.

Guys (and gals), do your significant other a big favor, and don't pretend that this is a sexy fragrance. If it has to be wet and "fresh," go with Cool Water instead.

greystone
greystone

I love all the aquatic fragrances from Nautica and Voyage is another winner.I love the freshness and clean scents that come from this fragrance,this is a great scent for daily wear along with all the other Nautica fragrances.I like to wear the fresh aquatic scents from Nautica in the day time or at work.

BRH
BRH

Just bought this last week and I have mixed feelings on it. It's a pleasant, average fresh scent, but nothing to rave about. I get green apples in the opening, but they fade away quickly to a mid and base that's nothing but a strong white musk (similar to many female scents and lotions). This white musk phase is the biggest part of the scent on my skin, and it smells exactly like CK Be in the drydown. As I say, it's ok, but pure white musk isn't a favorite of mine, so I'm not blown away by it.

saumen965
saumen965

The opening note is crisp and fresh. It settles down quickly to flowery in about 20-30 minutes (too quick i would say). then its all downhill from there. all you can smell is soap after 2 hrs or so. longitivity is very poor (2-3 hrs). I have used Bvlgari Aqva and thats so much better with the citrusy notes in the begining and the mineral amber in the dry down. longitivy is super on aqva

Cameron96McBride
Cameron96McBride

Nautica Voyage

i think this is my favourite fragrance from nautica its very good, it last about 6-8 hours sometimes 10 on my skin i really agree that it is perfect for th beach but i dont know i feel like it would work on a night out with freinds tooo maybe,

at the top i definately get the apple and i think im smelling the lotus flower, ive never smelt it before but i think thats what it is, it kind of smells like fcuk3( i dont think its on the database though) i think its apple and it smells like bergamont too, i like both voyage and fcuk3, but im pretty sure that i get the apple and the lotus flower very much at the top,

when this drys down im not to sure whats its like, i need more time i think,

ratings-

Longevity 7.2/10 the average 6-8 hours

Projection- 6.8/10 its almost average projection

Overall smell- 7.4/10

overall 7/10

Hope this helped!

takeasniff
takeasniff

I am female and I wear this and get compliments from both males and females. To me it is a simple clean musk scent. It reminds me of white musk from the Body Shop. I have the lotion and it helps it stay on longer. I don't think it has that masculine smell that most aftershaves have so that's why I can get away with wearing it. It is a non offensive smell I could not imagine anyone finding it offensive they may not like it or want to buy it for themselves but it will not give people headaches or make your clothes smell musty which I have noticed some aftershaves and perfumes can do.

FLMonteiro
FLMonteiro

This one is a really good value.
Its a true modern aquatic.
Like a bottle of apple champagne that is served with ice.
This one is not as fresh as it is aquatic.
It is clean, safe, not invasive as it is blue.

Longevity 8.5/10
Projection 8.5/10
Smell 7.5/10

grlnamedsue
grlnamedsue

very clean, crisp and refreshing. fresh crisp apple is definitely noticeable. I like it a lot, it's a great "feel good, pick me up" scent that is enjoyable and not heavy or overpowering. It's one that I'd like to get for my husband.

SilverFire
SilverFire

I like how this goes on. It smells at first like high-end new furniture, that kind of classy, deep, and fresh scent. Then I remember that I have smelled constituent parts of this scent before. There is a light, fresh, barely citrusy note to it that I can’t place, but the high-end cologne smell is that of Boucheron. There’s also a little bit of musk in here, as well.

In keeping with the naval theme, this is definitely a captain’s cologne and not the average sailor crammed in a sub scent. It makes you feel elevated, far-sighted, manly, and well, commanding. Yet that fresh/faintly citrus scent keeps it from becoming full-on formal and arrogant.

As time goes on, the high-end scent is gradually conquered by the light fresh/citrus scent in a rather nice drydown which radiates a truly invigorating freshness. It turns fresher still, greener, smelling faintly of newly-cut grass. The musk is never far, but never dominating, always hovering in the background.

The bottle is designed vaguely like an anchor, and the magnetic top is AWESOME. Now you can put the top on without worrying about getting it exactly right. Kudos to Nautica for that idea. It’s a spritzer, too, so the juice keeps fresh. The cologne itself is a soothing light blue, like the waters of the Gulf of Mexico (in particular Destin, FL).

The silage is on the low side, but the longevity is right around eight hours.

In a nutshell, Nautica Voyage is a quality scent without the quality price. I can't wait to try this one again.

Limelight
Limelight

Bought this yesterday as a blind buy. Opened the box and sprayed it on......oh wow...very nice! I am very happy with this one. If you are looking for an aquatic, you cant go wrong with this one. :]

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

Do not miss it. It is very refreshing, and smells like cucumber. I am not a big fan of refreshing scents, but this is amazing. This smells better than Versace eau Fraiche, and way cheaper. It is under rated. Best product by Nautica. Longivity is not grat though. I get about three hours, which is normal for aquatic scents.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I smelt this on a guy at work and instantly loved it! It's aquatic and fruity, I wasn't sure if the top note was rockmelon but it was enticing. I can't actually put into words exaclty how this perfume makes me feel other than cool and refreshed, but theres more to it than that.
This is the perfect summer scent. Great on beach holidays
Voyage is fantastic!

megaechofox50
megaechofox50

This is my only scent from Nautica but it is one that I thoroughly enjoy. It is a very light and clean scent, reminds me of stepping out of the shower (has a soapy smell to it). Very good scent for being out on a beach or even going to or leaving from the gym. Great for casual wear on the warmer days of the year. I could see this being somebody's signature scent.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I agree with Mvisa. I too brought this blind (and very cheap) after reading the review in Luca Turins' book. This is quality stuff. i cant believe one reviewer compared it to an Avon deodourant which is just ignorant as Mr Roucel is a master.
I find it simple in its parts with some complex weaving of notes to make the structure very interesting, which make it so much more than a cool water clone. I have gotten a lot of compliments wearing this, however,if i have one complaint about this long lasting scent is its habit of going slightly funky sometimes.

mvisa
mvisa

This scent is GREAT. Original, great smelling, you can not go wrong with this. I have bought it blindly and was not the least dissapointed with it.

I like it a lot because in Europe you CAN NOT find it, unless you order it online, no one knows about it here and it will not be like Azarro Chrome which is so popular that it doesn't even feel like you're wearing something special anymore.

The first day I had worn it, it had immediately grabbed attention, my female colleague approached me and told me you smell nice !! What's that?? I have received further compliments as well, it is fresh, original, and just great.

Cologne Junkie72
Cologne Junkie72

I just bought the 3.4 oz bottle today at Wal Mart people for only 14 dollars!! i sprayed a little on my wrist,and this is really a great smelling fragrance.Is it just me,or does the drydown remind you of Chrome by Azzaro a little bit? It does to me.This scent is great,and for the price,you cannot go wrong!! WalMart must have their Christmas sells going on now,because they also have the Classic Nautica,and Nautica Blue,all 3.4 oz bottles for only 14 bucks each! I also bought a .5 oz of Nautica Blue for only 3 dollars! Get to Wal Mart people!

andrevarx
andrevarx

This EDT is aquatic and fruity. Notes input dominated by mostly green notes with a hint of fruit. Middle notes that dominates an elegant blend of apple and lotus flower, to the point that only by slight notes of wood, it would seem feminine fragrance. Base notes of wood with a touch of lotus less intense.

A smell quite fresh, fun, not too intense but adequate. Suitable for any age, can be exploited for casual events or for holidays in a very hot, the smell gives a feeling of comfort in hot climates. I think also a good option for after the gym. Recommended, despite being a very simple fragrance.

Philip Marlowe
Philip Marlowe

Love this fragrance. Really nice scent with great longevity and silage for an aquatic. I always get compliments from women. Just a winner in my wardrobe!

fgswfg
fgswfg

A really nice fragrance! Great longevity and silage. Girls just love this one on boys. It has a nice, clean and relaxing smell.

guest_guest_mako
guest_guest_mako

I'm afraid I'll have to agree with the dissenters on this one.
Yes it's long lasting and yeah its sorta clean, but there is something a bit rancid about this. Maybe it's the apple?
I agree with scentology that I can't see how so many people like this.

BTW you shouldnt trash a review just because you dont happen to agree with it. If that guy thinks it smells like vomit, then that's what he thinks. It is afterall just his opinion, not yours! To each their own.

Lotofire
Lotofire

Just smelled this and all i can say is that i agree with ricardohmedina the review of that guy is complet nonsense...this is fresh,clean and longlasting. What is not to like about that? i want this and sure that ill be getting it soon.

ricardohmedina

Hey lovescully, sorry to hear that you experienced "sweet vomit". But to be honest, your review is complete nonsense. Come on, if you didn't like this fragrance that's ok. But what the point to write such a review. Nautica Voyage is a great fragrance and I believe "sweet vomit" is not something on the market. So silly to think that way. Besides, Luca Turin gave four stars to this one. Maybe "sweet vomit" is awesome smell after all!

VirtualT
VirtualT

Not bad at all, smells exactly like Versace Man Eau Fraiche which is not a bad thing. Longevily is awesome on my skin.

guest_redolf
guest_redolf

I had heard good reviews for this one & bought it online. When I tried it first, i was repelled & didn't like it. But after like 30 mins it changed - the base notes kicked in & since then love it. I try to put it on 30 mins b4 going out. Definitely only for daytime as it is quite strong. As another person said 'dont use too much at once'

ricardohmedina

Very nice fragrance. "Pleasant" and "delicious" are the best words to describe Nautica Voyage. On me, sillage is good and longevity is really great. A wonderful scent for summer and spring.

scentology
scentology

I really wonder how anyone could love this. The bottle is elegant but the scent starts out sharp enough to repel your senses. Ok ok I'll wait a while till it settles down; and here's the worst possible drydown you can conceive of. The bottle lasted 5 months and the only one compliment I got was from my 7 year old niece.
Much more detergent than cologne.

Sillage : awful
Longevity : 3 hours
Feeling : cheap
Feedback : None

periquito89
periquito89

The bottle is beautiful and the name is nice. I found it at a cheap price, but I don't find it a cheap scent. It is surprisingly complex, strong and long lasting, although does smell blue and watery all the time. I still have mixed feellings about it, because the smell tends to overwhelm me sometimes. I thought it was because a flowery element, but I´m not sure anymore. Now I just know that could match perfectly that ad: the sea and the sky, a blue shirt, winds and a sailing ship. Wow, I live 590 kilometers from the sea, and I always liked the idea about sail. Let me keep this scent, just in case ":¬))). Some day ...

lfmars98
lfmars98

This is a nice pleasant scent. Its smells like fresh cut apples with the woods thrown in. Perfect for work since it wont offend anybody. Good sillage and it last 6-8 hours on my skin. For this being a summertime aquatic, I think you can wear this spring, summer, and fall. 7.75/10.

Very Refreshing, i've had compliments by others from morning to afternoon whilst at work. It is a good price and for any age.

guest_Billy
guest_Billy

It smells like cheap deodorant. It seems that was made by Avon.

murysusanto

Best aquatic fragrance in my collection, it is so lasting and very energizing uplifting scent all day in tropical weather. Score 9/10

dayena2003
dayena2003

My boyfriend has it. I love it!

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

I love this one, its soapy and energizing.

The opening is a luminous accord of green leaves guided by crisp watery green apple which gives it a seducing aroma. Towards the middle it starts to get a citrusy soapiness which is not from the sail clothe accord but, from the Lotus Blossom in the heart.

The lotus flower is known for its soapy / powdery freshness. The best thing about this is that the soapy quality isn't quiet, to me its even stronger than the opening of the fragrance. The woody base is soft which is great cause most aquatics with woody bases tend to go overboard with moss and woods. The woody notes and soapy notes give this fragrance an after the rain vibe to me, if you were on a beach after it stopped raining this is what it would smell like.

This would be the perfect rain scent cause the the base and soapy notes would blossom from the fragrance making its true nature come out.

Overall this is the after the rain summer scent, the projection and longevity are good in this one. 8.5 / 10

drummerboy1986

Update!!!! Issey Miyake WAS my favorite fragrance, but this is nowI love this stuff, it has a fruity,but yet an aquatic and "blue" smell to it, Gordmans sells this for $29.99 for 3.4 oz, body wahs and, deodorant, as opposed to the mall selling it for $40 for 1.7 oz. I love this. The smell is unique an versatile. Bodywashy, "fresh out of the shower" type smell, but hey less is more!!!!

Cognitive Dissonance
Cognitive Dissonance

Nautica Voyage is one of my most used fragrances. Last summer Voyage was probably my number one work fragrance. I know it’s not going to offend anyone, but still smell great.

The opening of apple and green leaves is refreshing. However it’s the heart I like most. After about 30 minutes I’m left with a cool, clean, almost powdery vibe. It’s kind of unique in its own way (I don’t get this with any of my other fresh fragrances).
On my skin, the fragrance lasts from five to six hours, this is ok by me.

Voyage is not the kind of fragrance that will not turn heads, but it will bring smiles.

zero101
zero101

my second perfume from nautica. this one i find the scent more sophisticated. i love the clean smelling of it.

guest_Trey-Douce
guest_Trey-Douce

Man what can I say I was getting lucky with the first Nautica in 96, now with the Voyage it really took off!!!Ladies

abhijit15
abhijit15

today i bought this colone.and its very very good.i like this very much.stays long on my body also . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

andy
andy

very fresh ocean breezes with slight sweetness from fruits, patchouli and musk and a good masculine base of woods and oakmoss

overall this scent is classified as fresh and there are no really big spicy notes it has a very smooth aquatic aroma that make it perfect for daily wear. the musk is in very limited quantities and blends with the earthy notes perfectly and they are in a flawless combination

[email protected]
adhiraj_chaki@yahoo.co.in

My 1st buy frm the brand of NAUTICA was NAUTICA BLUE(fr men), which was a total disappointment fr me, so when I got this as a gift, I never gave it a try, unless yesterday, I sniffed it and it's a "BINGO I GOT IT" type of feeling!! It will totally carry u to a sea beach...full of beach galz...sea sports...n ofcourse to a "VOYAGE". Now it's 1 of my fav!!!

sham_1983
sham_1983

i love good looking guyz wearing this espeacially at beach or cocktail party ,it make me feel .. so fantasy..ohh . natural breeze fresh air ,blue citric with a salty crisp on masculine body ...outrageous.. sorry im overdid .. :)

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

ultimate in fresh right now, killing that tired acqua D gio crap. give this one a try.

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

I tried this scent hoping it would be something unique and different from all the other summer fragrances, but it wasn't. Very fresh, very clean, smells like body wash. Kinda boring!

drummerboy1986

kinda green/light-blue smelling...A very nice, invigorating scent..More sporty than fruity...kind bodywashy smelling, simplicty is best sometimes, but this will get the job done, can be worn anywhere, with anything at anytime...Second in the collection

orbicon
orbicon

This is a very powerful and flowery, but masculine aquatic. I find it very similar to Versace Eau Fraiche. A little goes a long way. Don't use too much, unless you want to get a little seasick on your Voyage. I enjoy this scent much more after it dries down when its muskier and woodier.

azuriiita

I have a comment about Nautica "My Voyage" for her: its very watery, pleasant, subtle in a good way to be a "summer scent" :) Nothing aggressive... with a hint of sweet-sour melon (for my nose), and some flower... peony maybe...
Its watery how I said... but not "fresh" at all... in my opinion its a little warm.
Good but nothing special in my opinion. Could be fine to everyday use. Its a good feminine for "Voyage" :)

azuriiita

This one could be really cool for warm days... its a "clean" smell. Light, soft, a bit flowery, and a bit watery.
However is masculine, and pleasant for me :)
Nice. I like it :)

slipcat
slipcat

I really liked this fragrance! However, it does not stick with me too well (unless I get it on my clothes). I have used the tester that I got and just spray a piece of paper and place it in with my t-shirts. They smell great (to me). Also, the fragrance gets into my bedroom and it smells great too.

So close... :(

dgoosenberg
dgoosenberg

This is my absolute favorite cologne out of my 20 or so that I own. It is clean and refreshing and reminds me being in a boat with the water splashing in my face. Seriously recomended.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nautica Nautica Voyage fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nautica Nautica Voyage, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nautica Voyage by Nautica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nautica Voyage by Nautica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.