Designers » N-Q » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Nautica Voyage Nautica for men
dislike

I have it: 1093 I had it: 247 I want it: 357 My signature: 27

Nautica Voyage Nautica for men Pictures Nautica Voyage Nautica for men Pictures

Nautica Voyage is a fresh and salty sea breeze,that carries romantic scents of coastal herbs and woods, and awakes the man's instinct to measure his power with wild nature. This is a fragrance for an active and romantic man who lives by his own rules. The face of the scent is TV host Caster Oosterhouse, a truly romantic person and a good nautician.

The composition opens with cold, green notes of leaves and apple. There is a tender dewy mimose in the heart, which is blended with watery note of lotus and an interesting accord of linen sail of a yacht. The composition is laid on a woody base, combined of cedar, moss, musk and amber. The nose behind the perfume is Maurice Roucel. The fragrance was launched in 2006.

Green Leaves Apple

Dunhill Fresh

Nautica Voyage Fragrance Reviews

Syzygy73
Syzygy73

I have to say this is not what I expected. This is generic, bland, lacking any kind of depth or even an interesting note. I appreciate some people love it and good for them, not for me though. There are much better aquatics out there.

2_Sprays
2_Sprays

Great bargain. Nice aquatic, very pleasant and inoffensive. Pretty synthetic, but not the worst thing out there. Perfect casual summer/daytime scent. It's very light and fresh, kinda soapy but pleasant. You really won't offend anyone with this scent and it does garner some compliments. Not a great scent, but definitely decent and does its job. It's light, so go liberal with the sprays for better performance and projection. Very blue/green-ish seaside type of vibe which is nice. I paid no more than 20 bucks for a 3.4 oz and I'm happy with the purchase. Too bad the weather is getting colder now, have to put this one away until next spring/summer. If you need a good casual summer/warm weather scent thats inexpensive and works well, check this one out.

Thecameltotem
Thecameltotem

Most generic smell ever, don't even like it.

marius.tataru
marius.tataru

Overhyped, Poor longevity, Stick to VPH.

yarks
yarks

I have an affinity for aquatic scents- you know, well-done aquatic scents. I'm not much of a beach person, but smelling like the beach is heavenly to me. Nautica Voyage offers a very inexpensive way to wear a good quality aquatic in the current selection of popular colognes. It's nothing too special- but it makes an exception of being an exceptional cheapie as it both smells quite good and lasts a decent amount of time. I heard it described as "shower soap, but in a good way". I'm going to have to agree with that quote, as this is a pleasant, fresh scent who's price makes me happy to spray as much as I please without guilt, the main reason I got it. For a 3.4oz bottle's price online, you really can't go wrong. Sillage (that is, the scent trail left as you walk) and projection are moderate on me, and I love smelling this baby throughout the day. The top notes are nothing worth praising, but after 10 minutes or so the fragrance truly is great to smell. Strictly a casual, not-so-serious cologne. You'll smell like you just got out of the shower far longer than actually stepping out would last. I can't imagine getting too many compliments if only because it is an unremarkable smell. You'd still leave a fresh impression, though. Maybe a *tad* overrated, yet still worth checking out. I do recommend!

GihanS
GihanS

Wow. I love it. the lotus is overwhelming. an my gf really loves it and it is really long lasting. even a small drop can make yuw feel like in heaven of freshness. i am a fan of sweet fresh and soft fragrances. and this is the best to make my nose say perfect :) good work by nautica. yuw wont regret of buying it, its love at first sniff <3

lou6
lou6

a good aquatic fragrance, not very expensive...can be wear at every moment of the day. Good longevity and a perfect sillage with 2-3 sprays (more its could be cloying. This is a good one for spring and summer.

B+

TheSheepness
TheSheepness

Not a terrible scent, however overhyped by the fragrance community in my opinion. Can definitely be bought at a low price, which makes this a decent cheapie. It might be my skin, however I pick up a fair amount of seaweed, which is to expect as it is an aquatic. This gets a "like" out of me, probably will not be buying another bottle.

Noley
Noley

One of the best aquatics I've certainly ever smelled. It's basic but very clean, and very inoffensive (as with most aquatics)
About the only problem I have with this fragrance is the poor sprayer. It might just be mine but it comes out in such small amounts, I almost feel like I have to spray twice to get a full spray.

Mighty lion
Mighty lion

For a cheapie I likey..Extraordinarily fresh and clean!! Coupled with juicy semi tart apples, and sundried powdered linen to boot! I strictly wear to the gym. I spray on body as well as tank top, and it lasts forever on the tank top even after a strenuous sweaty workout..I enjoy the scent. Not meant to be taken too seriously, its just what it is fresh and fun..

ShaverX
ShaverX

This stuff is fantastic. The opening is not terrific, but after about 15 minutes you are transported into a place where there is sweet amberry ocean breeze while sipping on a mimosa. Relaxing and pleasant. Women really seem to like this one btw, very much.

Joeri
Joeri

Got it today, and i'm a little bit dissapointed, I thought it would be better. Initially, I got cucumber, just like a reviewer below. Strange, because this isn't in the notes. Definitely not bad for it's price but one does not have to feel sorry not to have it.

camposg
camposg

I got this in the mail. Small .05 ounce and let me give you my results:
-Nice scent for sure
-linear scent for sure
-Young man, 18 high school, middle school for sure
-good longevity about 6 hours maybe bit more
-Musky but to perfection not unbearable like fierce

A bit dissapointed with the liniarity and really young vibe. I am 30

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

I get cucumber salad out of this one...cucumbers, sour cream, vinegar and touch of salt & pepper. Although I do love cucumber salad, I don't care for this wearing it nor this fragrance. Sorry!

aglow
aglow

Nice clean aquatic scent. Not citric like Versace Pour Home and Azzaro Chrome.

kanak
kanak

I loved voyage the first time I smelled it and have had a full bottle in my wardrobe ever since. Maurice Roucel did a fantastic job on this, probably the quintessential Aquatic and no calone in the ingredient mix either!! Voyage is mostly apple, lotus and mimosa to my nose with a slight ambery musk in the dry down phase. Among all the nautica frags I have tried, this is the only one which has excellent longevity, 7 hours plus on me and can smell it on my clothes even longer. Good projection as well. It is In my holy trinity of aquatics, other 2 being Armani ADG and Issey Miyake's L'eau d'Issey and it costs half the price of the other 2. Sometimes beauty lies in simplicity and Voyage simply smells effortlessly clean and good. Not soapy, just fresh. I live in south Asia with hot humid summers and this is one of the few aquatics that does not turn sour when mixed with sweat during the course of the day. Trust me, no small relief that when your work keeps you mostly outdoors like mine does. The problem Voyage has is that a lot of people smell it's countless cheaper knock offs and other similar releases by other designers which came much later before they smell the original and go" Oh, nothing great or original here, I've smelled the same smell elsewhere" which is plain sad and unfair. I cant recommend this enough. If you are on a small budget and need to get something that smells great and is more or less long lasting year round, especially in tropical weather, this is what you should get, bar none. LOVE it. 9/10

Edit - OK this has been reformulated and not for the better. Picked up a bottle of the current formulation and you need to bathe in it to get about 4 hours longevity. Did a side by side with my 2008 bottle and while the smell is similar, the notes just seem richer and more potent in the old bottle and it definitely lasts a lot longer. Maybe it's IFRA regulations, maybe it's cheaper ingredients, all I know is another one bites the dust. Still good, just not fantastic anymore. Consider the 9/10 score for the vintage and 7.5/10 for the current version.

blake123
blake123

Just a fresh, friendly scent that is easy to wear. It has an aquatic vibe to it which makes it great for summer, but nothing more in my opinion. For the older gents, you might want to steer clear of this one as it seems more for the younger crowd. Overall a nice inoffensive scent for the daytime.

RobbieX

To add...On me I get a patchouli note - which reminds me of Dunhill Fresh. Voyage is lovely.

BobbyJ95
BobbyJ95

Brought this one the other day and was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong I like this fragrance and it has a nice scent, but in my opinion it's nothing special.

mildspicej17u55l
mildspicej17u55l

Ahhhhhhhhhhh a very delicious aquatic, sporty cologne.
I'm not much for the sporty colognes because they remind me of the smells i smell in the locker rooms. But most of the kids can't afford something like this anyways so thankfully ive never really smelled anything like this.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

It was love at first smell!
It was a boiling hot day, and I found this fragrance at a small department store in the next town. One spray later, I was sold on my new summer scent.
Nautica Voyage is the perfect summer scent, and combines all of the great notes to form a perfect collaboration to keep you cool in the hot weather. It starts as a fresh aquatic, and slowly dries down to a woody scent with hints of aquatic rearing their heads in the background.
Do not be fooled! Simple cursory searches of this cologne can yield much cheaper prices than paying retail. If you can find this cologne in the store for under $20 or very close, go for it. Otherwise, if you don't mind the wait, it is literally available on certain online sites for around $15 + shipping. You can't beat that!
This fragrance lasts a while on the skin, as well. It sits well on mine for over 6 hours, which is well above average for a woody aquatic.
Buy, try or pass? BUY, if you can get it for the right price. Bergners and other mainline department stores will inevitably charge around $40-50 + for this, but do your homework, and get it for a third of that.
I am quite impressed with this smell, after having purchased earlier Nautica fragrances. I was quite disappointed with Nautica Blue, giving that it only lasted about an hour before dropping dead. They definitely stepped up their game with this one.
Spray recommendations: One to the chest, two to the neck, and one on the back of the head for maximum projection and sillage. Nautica is soft enough to not overly offend, and pleasant enough to be graceful for those hot summer days!

Longevity: 7/10 (6-8 hours - awesome for an aquatic!)
Projection: 6/10
Versatility: 6/10 (Great for spring/ summer days and nights!)
Smell: 7/10 (Nice and pleasant)

nightcutter
nightcutter

This is a hybrid of Dunhill Fresh and Joop Nightflight. It smells nice but the current formulation does not last long. I don't regret owning it but I think both Fresh and Nightflight have a bit more character as individuals than the combined effect in Voyage. Also reminds me of YSL L'Homme Libre.

The overall vibe is crisp and powdery which I think is at odds with its description as an aquatic. I don't pick out any fruity or apple notes. Will it get you compliments? Yes, all the girls where I work love it.

Madholm
Madholm

For an inexpensive aquatic this stuff is an absolute steal; I love it. In FL it's seemingly always hot/humid and this stuff delivers the goods. It's clean, fresh and manly. I literally had a female coworker ask for the name because she wanted to wear it for herself, when another female coworker interrupted and said, "no, that is how a man should smell, it makes me want to..."

I already enjoyed the smell and that exchange sealed the deal for me; it happened the first day I wore Voyage. Needless to say with the long hot summer in FL + price point; I will never be without Nautica Voyage. Like almost every aquatic the longevity is never going to be amazing, but this stuff holds up fairly well throughout the day and has enough silage to be noticed without ever being offensive.

A++

Probably THE number one summer scent under twenty bucks. Unless the smell is repulsive to you; buy it. For warm climates it is a safe blind purchase (scent, price, ect). It is beautifully blended and the only real downside is the synthetics used, but at this price I could care less.

newbee3114
newbee3114

Great mixtured notes, excellent cologne specially for the price... Wear it on a nice summer afternoon, great feedback...

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

A clean unisex scent, particularly suited for warmer seasons. Lasting power is alright. Very well blended, slightly sweet-fruity, slightly floral, with a hint of dry wood. It's sexy in a subdued way. Not at all a statement fragrance but undeniably pleasant.

jf72
jf72

contrary to the massive hype placed upon this cheapie by fragranticans, i think it's appropriate that the number of "likes" outnumber the number of "loves" for it. its kind of floral apple-y shower gel type smell, a bit fresh linen, pleasant smelling but not particularly masculine (or feminine). a decent buy, but nothing groundbreaking

etternax

This is one of the best perfume buys for my husband.
Great smell, harmonious and very well-balanced. Great longevity and projection, and an excellent staying power.
This fragrance is dominantly floral with a constantly present green apple note. This is not one of the perfumes that changes character as it fades; it applies the same and wears off the same. The notes are not detected separately as they work harmoniously together.

If I want to describe what this smells like, I would say that it is like herbal flower tea with apple in it, and I mean this in a very good way. Amazing fresh smell and extremely long lasting, 12+, and continues to project around the room during the first 4 hours.

RobbieX

A really pleasant fruity and woody aquatic. I can detect a violet note in here - great! So refreshing and clean. Longevity and silage very good too. Voyage is very well blended in my opinion, and when it dries down it evolves.........it gets even better. I can detect a similarity to Dunhill Fresh. This fantastic fragrance is one of the very nicest to wear on your summer holiday. This juice has quality written all over it.

scentedkub

I was watching fragrance reviews on YouTube like I do on almost every Sunday, and the reviewer Mymickers is doing an aquatics challenge I believe and he reviewed Nautica Voyage first. So I remembered I bought a bottle and go get it so I could sort of sniff along. Basically, I sprayed it on an envelope and smelled it as he discussed his opinions on it. I don't care for it, and it didn't work on me. I sat it beside me on the couch, and for some reason it was just screaming on this envelope. Just loud. I swear it gave me acid reflux. It's better now that it's in the trash. LOL

goldenhorn
goldenhorn

Cucumberr,nice :)

NBguy58
NBguy58

The top notes are rather synthetic but then it gets better. The smell itself it's refreshing and clean. Perfect for really hot days especially if you live in seaside areas. Sometimes i get the feeling of being on a boat and smelling the cool ocean breeze. Kind of weak though but that's OK. Considering the price it's just amazing! Definitely try it out.

duzmantic
duzmantic

Let's not judge the juice by the brand or it's price. If this was a Dior or Armani it would be a top seller. This juice is quality, one of the best aquatics out there and one of the very few that has great longevity. It has all of what you need in a summer scent.

fan.of.devin
fan.of.devin

Nice fresh and clean aquatic with a fruity twist, maybe the best cheapie of all time. Smells like brand new cotton bed sheets, a sunny seaside breeze, and ripe apples. Buy this! Cannot go wrong at this price point, I only paid $16 for the 3.4oz bottle at Fragrancenet.

hanzaw116
hanzaw116

Smooth, very smooth from beginning to end - which is good, but I'm not sure yet how or if I'm loving it. The smoothness maybe coming from the lotus, musk and amber, and the lotus may have lightened the other 2. I might be getting the pyramid upside down actually, which is odd. I'm not getting straightup musk, amber or cedar but it's an overall smooth creaminess that cannot be associated with the top or middle notes. It's not that green or crisp, but it's light, fresh and pleasing. The apple, which I was expecting to be dominant, stays hidden throughout the "voyage" and makes an appearance only toward the drydown, with the creamy smoothness gone. The close is a slightly floral apple with a subtle juicy/fruity sweetness. It's not very loud and gets even closer to your skin as it goes. You can pretty much go trigger-happy with this one. The "voyage" is not a very long one for me. It stays less than 6 hours on my skin. But it's worth the bucks!

DJPaulsGimpArm
DJPaulsGimpArm

After my first 2 or 3 initial encounters with this scent, I really disliked it. Others have mentioned a slightly off-putting note in this and I think that was what I was focusing on too much in the begining, as well. However, something kept drawing me back to it and with some time this actually has grown on me to become one of my absolute favorites. It is definitely my favorite aquatic scent that I have found.

I believe it was a familiarity that continued to draw me to this, and one day it hit me exactly what it was: This scent to me is my exact memory of beach vacations as a youth, specifically the smell in the air upon returning to a hotel room after spending an entire day on the beach and in the water. A pleasing and comforting combination of earthy, salty, seaweed notes combined with fresh sea air and the lingering presence of clean linen or cotton. It creates a wonderful nostalgia that evokes the carelessness and happiness of simpler times. It was with this moment of clarity that I realized what a gem this fragrance truly is.

I think what many may find off-putting initially is that seaweed-like note, but the reality is that, well, that's what the ocean smells like! In fact, I'm confused why many are saying they don't consider this to be a true aquatic. To me it smells more like the ocean than any other aquatic I have experienced. That being said, I will agree that there are definite floral notes. I also get the moss and woods throughout (although not necessarily cedar), as well as the sailcloth accord, which I believe is where the cotton/linen notes come from. Overall, just a wonderful and brilliant marriage of elements that create a harmony that is so pleasing on many levels. I was not surpised, then, to learn that the nose behind this was Maurice Roucel. I am a huge fan of Rochas Man, another of his brilliant and unique creations.

Longevity is good, but I will say sillage is a little weak. However, considering the great price, you can afford to spray a little more!

Overall, Nautica really nailed it with Voyage. It is a shame they have yet to successfully develop a proper flanker or even really come close to it's quality with anything released since. Don't let the cheap price tag fool you, this is truly one of a kind and remains unchallenged as my favorite aquatic and daytime summer scent.

fresh_scents

This could be my third review on this fragrance. There was something really off-putting when I first tried it, and after the dry down. The second time it still did not impress me. Well, with warm weather in the air, I've actually worn Nautica Voyage. It's likable and I cannot put my finger on what I'm smelling as far as ingredients. For less than $20, and I would not spend anything over that, Nautica Voyage is an ok warm weather and casual fragrance.

lynwood234
lynwood234

I love it, love it, love it. Im looking for a substitute but i love it.

Blank_Paper

One of my favorite fragrances! Though I am a bit disappointed the top notes don't last that long, the whole fragrance is refreshing and delicious.

FTW Nose
FTW Nose

This is the ultimate summer Cheapie! Smells great with that nautica DNA, but it is also the best fragrance in the line. If you find it cheap blind buy it. Compliment factor is high and it is universally acceptable. I really can't imagine anyone hating this fragrance. That said, it is just too familiar to be a great fragrance IMO.

My Score 8

mattie5960
mattie5960

You really can't go wrong with this one for $25. Smell is generic enough that it wont garner too much attention, but blended well enough that anybody would agree that you smell good. It's a great day-to-day scent that I've been burning through lately. Longevity is easily 9 or 10 hours, although the projection is soft after the first hour. That being said, I think having a stronger projection might take away from this one for me. I don't wear it to get compliments from everybody I come in contact with. I just wear it to smell nice.

One spray to the neck and chest, and I'm good to go for the day. Any more than that around the head region, and I find it to be a little cloying for the first hour.

You could comfortably blind buy this.

Guinea54
Guinea54

I am rewriting my review.. I gave it a chance and I can understand the appeal. Depending on how you look at this fragrance, it is a master piece. or it is generic. In the generic sense it isn't anything super unique, and it has a kind of female hair spray vibe.. But when I catch whiffs of this stuff on myself.. i notice a very nice fresh smell.. This doesn't have much or any citrus in it like most fragrances now. Its aquatic and fresh in a floral, soapy, slightly fruity kind of way. I don't get a strong intense apple like most people. If it wasn't int he notes I wouldn't even be able to tell. The apple gives it a crispness. I get different things from this fragrance.. sometimes it smells oceanic and salty.. sometimes it smells soapy.. and other times it smells more green and floral..yet other times it smells spicy and masculine. . on my skin when it dries down it gets more spicy.. almost like vetiver or something. For a simple generic and ultra cheap fragrance.. if you give it time it shows you different faces. But overall its a non citrus very clean and refreshing scent that should work well in the summer.

smell - B
Proj/long- c+
price- A+

ChaoticBliss
ChaoticBliss

Great spring/summer fragrance. I always get compliments whenever I wear this one.

prettyswag
prettyswag

i dont want my man smelling like a fruity female (Unless it is a female lol) BUT come on..its fresh , yes...but smells like a 13 yr old girl smelling like watermelon gum ....no!...Chanel allure or ysl nuit...anyday for him!

Blank_Paper

Lots of people seem to like this, but I personally don't. Smells a lot like axe, but a tiny bit better. I just wear it when I'm out running errands.

Sh_oK
Sh_oK

To me this one tries to be something good but it totally fails.
Cheap and synthetic smell. At the dry-down it becomes unbearable

vonMises

After several wearings, I think this is more a floral woody musk rather than any sort of aquatic. I get no watery or aquatic aspect from this. It is floral, woody, and musky, though.

Like the original Nautica for men, it is very floral. Just because something is blue in color and from the Nautica company does not mean it is an aquatic.

This has good longevity and sillage. I found one spritz to be increasingly strong over time and to last more than eight hours.

bunty62
bunty62

Here we go 4 voyage.
First of all smell is gr8.

Superb Flowery aquatic n very very slightly soapier fragrance with soft citric side....
perfect for summer

Lasting is moderate(3-4 hrs) in Indian summer (40 degree cel.).

Silage also moderate

When opening matters Green Apple strikes heavily.. N stays through out drydown as a citric note...

Lotus also works in middle part.

Basenotes are not so intense...
In basenotes Amber n Musk are Trying hard to appear but finally fail to do so....
N yes...
Where is cedar my nose couldn't find..your's may be...

Description said that it has woody base, which makes me laugh. I can't find it u may....

Floral aquatic word is best to describe this superb frag.

So voyage is all about Top n Midle notes

Smell 8/10
lasting 6/10
silage 5/10

Now if we compare dis one with chrome
my choice will be chrome which has metallic crispy notes...

Wait wait wait....
This smell is same to same as 'Knowledge' by Rasasi
which I can not find in fragrantica database but available in the market. Acrdng to my nose Both are carbon copies of each other.....

VOYAGE is great scent u can go 4 blind buy....

ergun.can.ilhan
ergun.can.ilhan

very good frag. for its price. aquatic and fresh great choice for summer.

sillage 6/10
longevity 8/10

olfactoryfan
olfactoryfan

A journey with Nautica's Voyage is a fairly straight, linear trip, but it's a very pleasant excursion nonetheless.

The green apple, floral and musky fusion comes together from the outset and stays evenly balanced right to the end.

I totally understand what is referred to in the note break-down as a linen sail cloth accord. The fragrance does have a certain cottony, fresh laundry feeling that lends Nautica Voyage a calming, tranquil quality. I suspect the mimose plays a role here and it's this comforting aspect of the scent that appeals to me.

This is an understated clean, fresh fragrance that's in its element on balmy summer days while you're on vacation, especially anywhere near the sea.

Ultimately, the destination you arrive at with Nautica Voyage is a place where quality and affordability meet. That makes this a trip well worth taking.

etternax

I bought this for my husband after searching the reviews for a good stand-out fragrance for spring/summer. To give you an idea of the kind of perfumes my husband likes, he owns all Hugo Boss fragrances and his signature scent is Bottled. He also wears YSL L'Homme and La Nuit De L'Homme Perfum in winter. He has some fun fragrances too, like Aquolina Steel Sugar and Escada Sunset Heat.

When we received the Nautica Bottle and sprayed it for the first time, the smell projected really well throughout the room. The initial opening is fresh, fruity, and watery, very reminiscent of Escada Sunset Heat. After about 15 minutes it transforms into a pleasant floral scent, very clean and well-balanced.

It does not lose its projection for 4 hours; I could still smell it from a room's distance all the time, and it is very pleasant and sexy.

The dry down is very soft and gradual, creamy woods and musk. It stays on the skin for up to 8 hours.

I have to agree, this is a very good and well-made spring/summer fragrances for men for a very affordable price, and I think many people would like it.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

Apel di dalam botol.dengan ketahanan yg cukup lama untuk ukuran parfum yg tidak mahal. Salut for nautica...

iDelon101
iDelon101

a safe scent and just a OKAY. not long lasting but smells good.

butterfly32190
butterfly32190

Smells a lot like cucumbers, very fresh and summery for sure.

Catch83
Catch83

Great spring summer scent, terrible longevity.

Longevity: 1 to 2 hours
Sillage: arms length for an hour then nothing
Overall 6.50 out of 10
P.S. Would rate higher but the longevity is lacking.

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

Yes this is another aquatic, and yes this is a Nautica frag but this cologne is a very unique cologne with great performance.

This is a very interesting take on an aquatic and the most unique aquatic ive smelled so far. This is a very aromatic smell thats watery,clean,fresh,slightly soapy and the apple note in this is very well done.(which in my mind sets this apart)

The smell alone reminds me of a bowl of fresh fruit surrounded by fresh linen ! Great smell :)

Longevity on me is anywhere from 12-16hrs

Projection on this is also very good even with only 2-3 sprays. ALSO with this frag a little goes a long way so I wouldnt go over 4 sprays with this 1

Id rate this a 8 out of 10 !

RyBayBayMPLS
RyBayBayMPLS

Just picked it up, had it before gave it to little cousin.. but i aint giving this one away, got the big 3.4 bottle LOVE THIS STUFF! Best summer frag for 20$ cant beat it! Great projection and lasts 6-8hrs

glauber7
glauber7

cheap but good just buy great juice girls loved

buraktemiz93
buraktemiz93

Really nice aqua scent. People say that longevity is beast but I got around 4 hours with 7 sprays. However, it is really nice gym cologne. For the price, I would say buy it, but if you are a person like me, see this fragrance as a beast mode longevity, no it is not.

daynierds
daynierds

I just got my bottle and paid for it 13 euros (100ml), after having it for 30 minutes I can tell you for sure, it is the best deal for the money, at least where I live...nice smelling cologne that 90% of the people will appreciate it...good job at an incredible price...I really like it and has nothing to envy versace's summer scents at a fraction of the price...go check this and you will see...

stewey237
stewey237

Very good for the price! The opening is nice, with a citrusy apple smell, but it dries down very quickly to a watery, soapy fresh smell. This is not a compliment getter, per se, but it will leave you smelling clean. Good for errands, gym, or anything very casual. Don't expect to turn heads, but be confident that you smell clean and fresh.

sil.sirbu
sil.sirbu

I blind bought this one based on the many reviews I read and I just love it. I don't regret I purchased it, the price was also very attractive. Highly recommended!

Roman86
Roman86

I initially dismissed this fragrance but I see I was quick to judge. While it's not an absolute must-have, I'd say it's worth a try if you're looking for a warm weather fragrance that is affordable. It has a sweet, spicy dry down to it that is pleasant and the longevity is good for this type of fragrance.

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

Matserpiece.

NAUTICA VOYAGE has a similar 'clean/aqua' feeling like it's brother NAUTICA BLUE (which has pineapple), but the smell of VOYAGE is subtle/crisper (green apple) and last the longest of any aquatic that I own.

It's doesn't start as strong as NAUTICA BLUE, but has more staying power over time. In my opinion, it's far better than many BVLGARI scents because it's not trying hard. It's just perfect.

Aquatics are not my 'go-to' choice in fragrances, but on the rare occasion that i do reach for one, this and NAUTICA BLUE are what I think of.

This is such a high-class scent... Love it.

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: great
LONGEVITY: great (for an aquatic)
SCENT: clean/aqua (with apple)
BOTTLE: classic/strong
PRICE: excellent

OVERALL: 8.5/10
---------------------------------------------

UPDATE: This is one of my girlfriend's favorites now, and she loves wearing it. She gets many compliments, and I must admit I love smelling it on her more.

Headhead1000

This fragrance smells like apples and a little bit like banana in the opening it dose not smell cheap to me even if the price is not so high I even love this in the winter months it has that sharp clean ocean smell that works for me In the colder days hope this helps

Casper112
Casper112

I passed a guy who was wearing it today and I have to say nothing exciting here. It's not an offensive smell but I wouldn't be curious at all to know the name of the fragrance if I didn't know it was Nautica Voyage. It doesn't smell cheap to me nor it smells expensive.

It was the first fragrance I purchased back in the day, but if I could go back I would probably add a few more bucks and look for a more appealing fragrance.

vicente.zacatenco
vicente.zacatenco

Es una fragancia económica si se sabe donde comprar, ya que en México puede variar de los 500 a los 900 pesos. El aroma es muy fresco, limpio, y sobre todo muy duradero. Agradable para uso diario o ir al gym. Probablemente el mejor perfume de Náutica.

scentedkub

Aquatics always go wrong on me, but I was in the middle of a clearance fragrance binge, and this got caught up in the mess. It was only 2.50 so I'm not too upset. Kind of basic and run of the mill to me once the top notes calms down. I'm not into most clean, fresh scents anyway in most cases so my opinion is a bit biased.

twlahue

Love the bottle...ends up smelling like I have been in a chlorinated pool all day.

Happy Turtle
Happy Turtle

Finally got this stuff! Nautica Voyage is definately a fresh and salty sea breeze, with wonderful notes of green apple. This is great for any age range really but if you're aged 15-23 then I HIGHLY recommend you look into it. It's perfect for summer, the beach, the classroom, the gym, work, anything! Just fresh-out-the-shower clean, refreshing and energising - I especially love the absence of a strong citrus accord, which is all too common in aquatic scents these days... This is really cheap also. I recommend you go and try it for sure.

PS The girls my age really like this.

mfeezy
mfeezy

Nice scent. Especially considering the price. I like this scent in the warmer months. It's nice and clean...

Osmo
Osmo

although nothing seems wrong with it at first, it sounds honestly (trying-to-be) clean and fresh.. 'aquatic' comes in mind somehow (which is a sence i love in perfumes.. )
Nevertheless, it tends to remind me the grossery stores' perfumes.. not feeling i like smelling like that TBH
also, im wondering why such brands as benetton, diesel, nike, puma, lacoste, adidas, nautica, replay and so on couldnt present a decent fragrance? kinda pitty or what?
also sounded a lil like Zara ones.. kind of making it but not really there for me.. not a bad deal though.

briannyc94
briannyc94

one of the best aquatics from an affordable designer house, great for casual wear or for a summer signature scent

C@nn@r
C@nn@r

I got Nautica Voyage as a gift set. It came with a 3.4oz bottle, a 1oz bottle, 2.5oz aftershave, and a 2.5oz shower gel for $29.99. It was a great deal for a great cologne. This is an ideal fresh, clean, semi-aquatic spring/summer scent.

It is green, floral, and slightly sweeter on the dry down. I definitely get the floral, woody, and green notes but not really any apple. However, I think the apple note adds the crispness. It gives me the impression of spring/summer grass, being outdoors in the sun on the lawn, or freshly washed/dry cleaned clothes.

It is pleasing and fresh without being annoying or cloying. I get about 6 hours longevity and only below average projection. It can be used in spring and summer casually, to the gym, or even in a work environment. I would recommend this cologne to people just starting out in fragrances. Also just a quick note, I prefer Nautica Voyage to Azzaro Chrome.

Sillage: 6/10
Versatility: 7/10
Overall: 8/10

MadeInSweden
MadeInSweden

I didn't notice the apple. It smells very fresh and green. It smells like an expensive soap almost. It's absolute worth the price. The first 2 hours it's very fresh and green but after 2 hours it's still green and fresh but the cedar, oak and musk starts to come in and make it a little more masculine. It smells elegant and i recommend it. It is a gret everyday,casual scent.

RATING: 9/10

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I really dislike that apple note - it smells cheap and unconvincing. Boring... the usual thing... blue... not for me. Smells like a generic body gel.

stumpbass
stumpbass

Love it! Awesome projection and longevity. Best value in my collection.

rodolfo
rodolfo

A good summer scent.
It's refreshing, crisp and reminds me of tart green apples and clean sheets.
Very easy going, simple, masculine, watery, won't offend and simply smells good.
It gives me a scent cloud of 4 hours and lasts 4 more close to the skin.
It's mostly a daytime casual scent to me.
Even though I think you can do better when picking a summer scent, you can't really beat the price here.

PS.: Yesterday, after I wrote this review, was the only day that this really lasted long! 18 hours as a subtle scent! It seems that fragrances only reveal themselves to me after I write here haha.

Projection: 3/5
Versatility: 3/5
Compliments: I haven't got any.
Extreme Compliments: No.

Overall: 3/5

sme4295
sme4295

been wearing this for a few years and it still gets rave reviews. clean, fresh, and not over stated

William.Lynn.White
William.Lynn.White

Got this in the mail today after multiple suggestions. Glad I did. Wow...this juice smells awesome. Very fresh, crisp and clean. It's 10 degrees here today and I had to wear it regardless of the season.

This will be worn A LOT this spring and summer. Get it.

njrussette
njrussette

This is a very nice and clean scent. Starts off with a strong aquatic/apple note that dries down and smells like fresh laundry to me. Not the best projection, moderate at best. Lasts a while though, about 8 hours on my skin, but it lasts days on clothes. I would recommend this for the summer or day time. This does not do very well in the cold weather because of the lightness. I'll be wearing this lots during the warmer months and I may have found my signature scent for the spring and summer.

Overall: 4/5, very clean, easy to pull off, only thing that could be better is projection. Great scent, highly recommend it!

Laurdess
Laurdess

I just got a sample of this one, It smells very good to me, (feminine) and very familiar. I hate to say "cheap" but it has a low budget smell to it.

ClutchC
ClutchC

Luca Turin has a bad habit of liking perfumes created by people he likes. Case in point, Nautica Voyage. To me it smells cheap and generic. Not the worst fresh-aquatic I've ever smelled, but nothing special. Picked it up at Ross for $20. Send me a check when you've got a chance, Luca.

steelluminati
steelluminati

this scent is mouth watering on my skin it smells just like watermelon bubblegum i had this on last week at a doctors office i was filling out some papers and the one receptionist called the other over saying come here you've got to smell him lol i forgot to mention they were behind glass the entire time mind you it is December so that just goes to prove voyage is sharp enough for the cold actually i think it smells better in the cold air.

RES2525
RES2525

I'm so very glad that Luca Turin isn't a total snob. I don't agree with all his reviews, but I believe him dead on in putting the spotlight on this fragrance.

Having a top tier artist like Maurice Roucel on the project is the heart of why this stuff smells far better than the price point of the cologne would lead you to believe.

It's as if Roucel took the best parts of several classic mainstream colognes and put them together in a supergroup. I detect a strong vibe of Beyond Pardise (One of Turin's favorites), a steady drone from the middle register of Cool Water and a dollop of Chrome thrown in. I never liked Chrome because its accord is incessant and becomes grating. Here it's just right. Not too much of any good thing, the cologne shapes the facets of these colognes in nigh perfect union.

Fantastic stuff. You must try it. Thumbs way up!

TheNewEra
TheNewEra

Pros:
-Mix of Green smell, Strong apple (Granny apple to be exact), and some aquatic flare
-Cheaper line of cologne
-Smells like a cheaper more apple version of D&G Light Blue for men
-Decent scent for the daytime in summer
-Good sillage and longevity

Cons:
-If you don't like this you will still smell it for a long time
-Can be very strong and possibly offputting to some apply lightly
-Not good for active lifestyles or very hot weather when you sweat. The musk from this cologne can become so strong it smell bad. The closest thing I can say it smells like is urine.
-It isn't anything special

Overall I liked this cologne but I live a lifestyle where I am moving around alot and sometimes break a sweat while doing so. I stopped using this because the musk became so prevalent it started to smell bad to me. I also use to carry this with me to have a go-to cologne when I needed it but it just didn't always seem to project the smell I wanted. It has no clear statement other than Green apple-aquatic. Its a good cologne if you dont expect to be moving alot and works well for those on a budget. I would recommend this if you are just trying things out as it is realatively cheap and you can buy it in smaller quantities.

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

A very good summer fragrance that everyone can enjoy without breaking your bank. This is citrussy and sweet but the sweetness is not cloying and will stay after the citrus scent is gone. I love this one, very light and sweet. Perfect for the tropical weather where I live, the islands of the Philippines.

My overall rating 7.5/10

zararbutt
zararbutt

Finally purchased it today after watching and reading lot of reviews at Youtube and Fragrantica. This is really very nice as far as value for money is concern. Smell also great, longevity a little worry, on my skin lasts only for 2-3 hours but on fabric stays 4-5 hours which is relatively good for $ 22 (100 ML).

IMHO i feel NV is a mixture of 2 or maybe 3 different colognes i.e. SJ unforgiveabl + Versace PH + Joop PH, but in nutshell very good summer fragrance.

ibad
ibad

Good but just for casual..not for offices and parties...

jake.shouse

I love this cologne smells so fresh and clean and kinda uni-sex somewhat! I love it my brother in law wears it and makes me wanna jump his bones when I smell it on him he's very beautiful and smells awesome! SEX in a bottle also Joop Homme Sex in a bottle I have worn both Joop and Voyage I love both but I prefer others now! Still love them on a man!

roll4fun
roll4fun

Test spray on wrist at store closing hours: Immediately got the sweet spot "buy me, buy me" impression that continued well into drydown period.I got the sweet/pleasing fruity floral notes, yet the strongly supporting green/woody notes were ever present to reassure me that I was smelling a very desireable fragrance. No bubble gum or cough medicine worries here. Nautica Voyage seemed like a well balanced fragrance with the prominent initial sweet notes slowly fading,and the sure steady woody/musk notes seamlessly stepping in. I could still smell fragrance on my wrist the following morning up to 14 hours later (on skin scent only of course.) I definitely plan to work Nautica Voyage into my rotation.

benpaul12
benpaul12

Based on quite a few reviews saying this was not such a generic smelling aquatic, I gave this one a go as I quite like the price point and the brand. While it isn’t generic in the deodorant sense, I still find this quite a boring cologne. It smells nice, it’s inoffensive, but it doesn’t do anything for me.

The apple is quite obvious and there is a faint undercurrent of cedar, amber and oakmoss – but other than that, it’s fairly plain.

Like a lot of Nauticas which have short glimpses of base complexity, it gets washed over in generic notes. This one to me, is no different.

It's actually not fair that Nautica Voyage is marketed to men. If I had my way, this would be a unisex fragrance. This is an aquatic scent at its very best.

It's very clean, crisp and oceanic. The advertisement doesn't do it justice. Perhaps Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue advertisement, featuring David Gandy would be more appropriate. It smells very 'beachy' and fresh on my skin, admirable qualities for the warmer months.

I didn't detect the apple accord straight away, but since looking at the scent pyramid, I am now aware of its presence. I think there's some citrus, like bergamot in this fragrance too.

With a heart of mimosa and lotus, you can see why I do not hesitate in recommending this fragrance to both sexes. To be honest, it's rather androgynous in its approach. The drydown is a tad musky with a subtle hint of cedar. Very pleasant indeed.

I am most impressed by Voyage's lasting power. After two wearings this fragrance has managed to captivate me with its projection, well-rounded composition, and not to mention, its affordability. A great scent for Summer.

MartineLanthier
MartineLanthier

Beat fragrance for men EVER! LOVE it!!

hgonzalez
hgonzalez

Nice fragrance. It's a nice acquatic scent. Has a good sillage (for an aquatic) and good lasting power (in clothes last days). I like it and i think that it's a good adquisition.

Another PRO is the price, it's really cheap. For that price, definitly worth own a bottle of this fragrance.

I recommend this fragrance. Try it.

Regards.

kris919
kris919

I have a 50ml 1.7oz bottle of this up for swap in my wardrobe. 95% full, minus a few sprays and comes with the box. I'm female, but I have 3 masculine fragrances in my swap list ( the first 4 rows of "perfumes I have" list is for swap). PM me if you want to trade and have something more unisex for me. thanks

Fabio Dondeo
Fabio Dondeo

A very nice unforgettable fragrance.: salty and sweet at the same time, without problems with longevity and sillage. That's an underrated fragrance with an informal smell. Despite being simple, it has some originality. I really admire the efficiency of Nautica in producing perfumes that give the idea of being on the ocean.

vonMises

Absolutely NOT generic! This is very unusual to me. Brings to mind the smell of a blue-green flower. Recalls the sense of being in a Japanese restaurant, though I'm not sure why; it does not smell like food at all. I can completely understand some people disliking this very much. But it is very well done, unique, clear, and clean.

Headhead1000

I have to give credit where it's due this is some great smelling stuff for the price and size smell you can not go wrong dose not smell "synthetic "I go 3-4 sprays and I'm all good . 50 bottles in my collection and this has to be be one of the most compliment ones in the bunch .100 ml for 20 $ give it a try !

iLikeColognes
iLikeColognes

great sillage
great longevity
great smell
great price!

Oldspice
Oldspice

Nautica Voyage isn't bad but I'm not sure I agree with all the praise. It is a fresh, clean scent that is nice with daytime summer wear. With a heavy application it lasts all day although it doesn't project much. For twenty bucks it's a pretty good buy and the bottle itself is nice. But the scent smells kind of cheap and average to me. I went through a bottle of Adidas Moves in college and this reminds me of how I remember that smelling.

bonacosta30
bonacosta30

What a great summer scent! Nautica Voyage remind me the sea or and exotic south country. Girls like it very must, i always receive a lot of compliments when i wear it. I think it is safe and clean, it have a good projection and a good sillage. People notice it when you wear it. Very cheap too, yan can have it for 30$ around here, mayble even cheaper on the internet...i find that it smell a little bit like febreeze, anyone agreed? It used to be my summer signature scent last year. Here we go with the rating:

Smell: 8,5/10. Smell good, attract lot of compliments, very safe
Longevity: 4/5, Surprising for an aquatic scent, it last for about 7-8 hours on me.
Projection: 4/5, Good projection, people notice it.
Versatility: 3/5, I think you can use it for hot summer day, office, casual, but that about all...i don t see myself putting this for formal occasion or any night time occasion. I dont see myself wearing this by cold weather either.
Overall: 19,5/25. Great summer scent that offer a good efficiency! Better than a lot of more expensive fragrance IMO. If you are into that kind of scent, it is a must have.

caese27
caese27

Nautica voyage has been very very good too me , what can i say , everyone has a cologne that seems like it was made for them especially it just comes off your skin and mixes with you to give off the perfect scent my friend he wears burberry beat and it smells like another cologne all together in a good way but mine is voyage and yeah its not expensive or sophisticated but oh well sometimes we dont pick our colognes they pick us and i know of my vast expeirence with cologne and numerous bottles i have this gets me more compliments and not just from girls but guys ask me what cologne it is , this one guy when i told him voyage he said well you own it voyage is yours cause it dont smell like that on me and after smelling it on you i cant wear it again , i liked how he said that and i know what he means i cant wear burberry beat cause i smelled what it is supposed to smell like and i do it a disservice but not voyage as a matter of fact and i say this with no ego involved i know i have sold a few bottles of this because people smelled it asked and went and bought it , i like usually a more woodsy , type stronger masculine in the stereo typical sense type cologne cause voyage is all man but its aqua, fresh , clean type , but that being said it was made to smell like it does on me and we all got one cologne out there that is made for just us so enjoy the journey on finding it or it finding you is really how it goes down.

kisherceg
kisherceg

Nautica Voyage is almost unknown in Europe. I have never met anyone who wore it.
So this scent is unique here. And unique for me because I don't like european style aquatics which contain tons of citruses and smell like cheap airfresheners for high price (ADG , Bvlgari Aqua and so on).
Nautica Voyage is different, without citrus notes gives a very pleasant summer feeling. For me it's more aromatic and floral than aquatic but the green notes add it a lush,natural aquatic tone.
On my skin Voyage is fantastic ,lasts and projects in hot weather. I was surprised seeing the note-pyramid 'cause I can't smell any apple in it. The most prominent note is mimose and lotus undertoned with a little amber and cedar. It's not sweet on me and smells natural, much more natural than european summer aquatics.
In my opinion Voyage is one of the most pleasant summer scent and only the Sunset Voyage impressed me more.

ImGame
ImGame

Smells so nice from the bottle but when on me and I begin to exercise the sea salt comes out very strong and when dries smells almost like urine.

twlahue

This does not really smell like the ocean or the beach to me. What it smells like is the chemical smell that is stuck to you after spending all day in the pool. After a few years of owning this I have decided to change from a "like" to a "dislike." Sorry to all of its' fans out there.

dutch_curious
dutch_curious

After applying I sniffed and my first impression was of Cool Water. But this passed on the second sniff. The first few minutes this scent smells like many of the deparmentstores scents (chaotic - very boring - a dime a dosen).

But then the magic starts. The green apple and lotus make for a green apple semi sweet note on top of a soft woody / musky scent. Everything works together to produce a great scent.

And the kicker is the price. So cheap.

Buy this, spray it and enjoy a good spring / summer. I know I will.

dmirror
dmirror

The new tommy bahama smells almost exactly like this but anyways this is a surprisingly good scent fresh smell that's a little fruity and a little sweet but not too sweet or fruity it still has a masculine smell to it its worth buying for the summer it's really affordable plus it's a nice scent for younger guy 17 to about 28 years old if your thinking about blind buying go ahead you won't be disappointed it's good stuff with good longevity i'll give it 7/10 nice for summer use or office

Iulix_73
Iulix_73

Best summer parfume , for men ! Value unbeatable price ! 9 / 10 .

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

فقط با این جمله شروع که خنکی را برای تابستان و همراه داشتن یک شیشه از این محصول کافی است تا بتوان تازه بودن شاد بودن و سرمست از یک فضای دل انگیز و اغوا کننده را برای دیگر دوستان خود به ارمغان خواهید برد .

LookOut
LookOut

This smells like a classic marine scent, but more ... green (a bit weird to allocate a colour to a scent, but oh well).

I'd describe it as kind of a "walk through a forest along the coast". The green leaves and the flower notes take care of that mostly. The smell of green apple is also clearly noticeable, especially in the beginning (making it smell a bit sweeter for a while). When drying down, the marine smell emerges.

So in short: a clean, fresh floral marine scent (hence "aquatic floral") with a touch of green apple. Just be careful when spraying, because it's a bit of a sharp scent (espacially the opening). On top of that, the bottle sprays twice when you press it all the way down (at least that's what mine does), so extra care is needed.

NoPushN
NoPushN

I really like this cologne and it is very good for the price. Its this clean and fresh scent with deep aquatic notes. The formula was changed evidentally so there isnt any apple smell as it says, but it smells good now in my opinion, like you just got out of the shower. It doesn't last the longest but for the time its there, the smell is great. Girls love it too, whenever my gf catches a whiff she buries her face in my chest :). Great complement getter, highly recconmended.

esteban747
esteban747

I'm surprised to see green apple as a main note. I didn't smell any at all.
Instead I got a green/aromatic fragrance with a musk/amber in the background keeping everything together and also a continuous aquatic note.
I had high hopes for this, I'm not saying this is bad at all, just that I was expecting something really fruity and less green/woody.
I'm not into aquatic fragrances, for some reason they saturate my nose and I get tired of the smell.
I have to say the sillage is quite good and longevity (so far) seems good too.

eshauls11
eshauls11

Fantastic. the only slightly negative thing i can say of this is that the opening is a bit strong, but after 15-20 minutes its absolutely perfect for warm weather. fresh, masculine and clean without being to sharp. I love the way it smells and so does everyone around me (especially girls)

Adam300691
Adam300691

Love love love this cologne!

This is definitely up my alley when it comes to aquatic scents.

Depending on my mood, i will think it sometimes smells a bit cheap, but mostly it is a wonderful smell.

It definitely reminds me of a sea breeze, laying on a rock or up high in a room along the ocean.

It doesnt last all that long on me 3 hours - tops 4 if i really spray it on.

It's just a nice crisp scent, but has no competition of course with Aqva or Di Gio - but Voyache will always remain in my collection

8.5/10!

cassiopeia09
cassiopeia09

This one's a hit with the ladies! When I smell this on my boyfriend, I want to kiss him every time. Sometimes when we go out, I get afraid that other girls will climb him like a tree. It smells so clean and masculine, even more amazing when paired with big strong arms ;)

hbruce2032
hbruce2032

As a woman, I have to say that this is my FAVOURITE male cologne out there.

I was shopping with some friends when one of the guys decided he wanted cologne and tried this on. His girlfriend is one of my closest friends, but I swear as soon as I smelled this I wanted to kiss him right then!

To me it's clean and masculine. I find a lot of male scents to be too deep, heavy or musky, but Nautica Voyage is light and fresh.

If I ever met a guy who smelled like this, I'd be hooked.

jawsh3539
jawsh3539

I give this a six out of ten. I have a bottle but almost never wear it. I can see that others may like it, but the scents bothers me after wearing it for a while.

overwest

PLEASE REPLY TO MY TOPIC! What's the best Nautica Voyage fragrance??? Only the Voyage genre!!!

christinavictory
christinavictory

As a woman, I find this really attractive. I was to get a bottle for myself just so that I can smell it.

ularewolf
ularewolf

I gotta be honest, I'm not that fascinated by this. I feel it opens up with a green apple feel similar to Chrome Legend and I think the mid notes are the best part of the fragrance because it gives it this hefty floral/watery vibe.

Unfortunately after the mid notes fade, so does the enjoyment for me. It becomes a very basic aquatic scent. Does it do the job it's supposed to at a reasonable price? Yes it does. But there are more complex and exciting similar fragrances out there it's hard to recommend.

Izod straight up smells way better, Chrome Legend is more complex and I find Tommy Hilfiger's new Freedom lasts longer and overall has a better smell. (without citrus if that's what you're looking for)

I'm not sure if this was reformulated recently or what but I just can't seem to find the enjoyment others receive out of this fragrance. Oh well, to each their own.

overwest

This one is extremely underestimated...
One of the best cologne ever

badkarma
badkarma

One of the best value for money summer fragrances, along with Nautica Classic

reddishmango
reddishmango

This cologne to me is something rather special. Although there has been talk that it is cheap and smells average it really not. This is an aquatic fragrance that smell amazing. Most popular aquatics use Citrics but this does not! When you first spray this you'll get a breeze of ocean air fresh sea water and to me youll get the freshly sliced cucumbers!! When it dries down it becomes slightly average in the aquatic category but it still bank for you buck and worth the buy!!

browne54
browne54

In my opinion this is the best Nautica has to offer, especially since Latitude and Longitude was discontinued. An EXCELLENT, INEXPENSIVE, choice for the summer season. It is very clean and fresh with a very prominent note of fresh cut apples, not necessarily like Versace Man Eu Freisch but still crisp and delicious. It does possess a bit of saltiness to it, as nearly all Nautica's do, but that is not a terrible thing especially in the summer months. Honestly the best part about this fragrance is the bang for the buck. One can consistently purchase 100ml for around $20 online. It has a tremendous and notable longevity for an aquatic and will project to the degree one is looking for. I have frequently been asked what I am wearing when I put this one on and people are always a little surprised by my answer. Can be worn by anyone in any age group. If you are a younger man, have a young son,just getting into fragrances but don't want to spend the money for a versace or miyake pick this up and YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

jake.shouse

I love this cologne so much and i tend too wear womens most of the time but this smells unisex! love it!

immyjo
immyjo

If you want a female opinion, I smelled this at work one day and thought, "Where is he?!" I tried to discreetly sniff around until I found the person wearing this incredible scent. Turned out to be my buddy, so it wasn't as awkward. I asked him what it was, and I went out of my way for the next month to try and breeze by the men's cologne counter in the hopes that they'd have a tester out. Finally, I gave in and just bought one for my brother for Christmas. I told him to use it responsibly.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

This cologne gets two thumbs up !! Nautica gave this fragrance an excellent name "Voyage"!!! When I sprayed it on my skin I can in vision being on boat sailing away capturing the aroma of the ocean mixed with the exotic flowers that only could be found in a far away exotic island. From when you spray it on it has a excellent longevity as well the sillage. A calm and clean green scent definitely most suitable from the spring through to late summer. The only time I can detect any deep notes of wood is when my nose is very close to where I sprayed it on my skin. I believe it's one of the best fragrances that Nautica put out on the market. When it first came out almost every third guy was wearing it that year. I purchased it just over a year ago and I used it a lot during this summer past. Unless something else comes out this year that WOW's me, It will certainty be my signature fragrance for two consecutive summer's. It's an absolute 10/10 without a doubt. Most recommend for the summer time.

Taskphorce
Taskphorce

I enjoy wearing Voyage in the spring and summer time because it is very uplifting and undeniably clean. While standing in line at the grocery store, I had a young beautiful woman tug at my shirt and ask me: "Do you mind me asking what fragrance you are wearing?" When I told her, she replied: "You smell so good, I am definitely getting this for my boyfriend, thank you." At around twenty dollars for a 3.4 ounce bottle, you cannot go wrong. I couldn't name another cologne for that size of bottle that could compare in quality. Nautica could easily double the price.

bb023
bb023

After i heard and read all the positive reviews , i blind bought this fragrance. It was 25 euro voor 3.4 oz / 100 ml in my country. I am certainly not disappointed ! It's a very fresh , clean fragrance. Very nice for the summer. Maybe the best in this pricerange.

I heard a lot of people say it's very synthetic and can be used as toilet material. But IMO this is a safe fragrance. I can safely say that this fragrance is the summer in a bottle. Good blind buy for me.

zenmonkey
zenmonkey

I buy/swap a lot of fragrances, but hardly write reviews. I can safely say this is one of the best aquatic/summer/fresh/clean scents on the market. For the price its seriously hard to beat, and it hands down blows away 90% of designer offerings in this genere. Affordable price, great longevity, good sillage, and a clean pleasant smell make this a winner on all fronts. Most fragrances in this genere have crap longevity and projection, but Nautica Voyage performs. I sneered at this fragrance and never tried it because it was Nautica and cheap, and now I regret it. This fragrance is now in my spring/summer lineup, and I absolutely love wearing it. Simple, clean, and did I mention long lasting already?

haborym26
haborym26

boring but lovely.mix versace pour homme and azzaro chrome.longevity and sillage same like a chrome(excellent).great for summer days.nothing seriously,just for pleasure.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This is sea breeze aqua vibe cologne

Rio~sswi
Rio~sswi

One of the best summer cologne ever...So calm, fresh, and clean. Very nice one~

murysusanto

Best of the aquatic fragrance i've ever had, surprisingly it is long lasting. I love all the tender notes, top to bottom. Of all the Voyage series, which I have this is best and most original.

The brand might be casual but their fragrances are serious stuff, well recommended for guys and scores this 10/10

Kochy7058
Kochy7058

Nautica Voyage is the definition of an aquatic. it is one of the freshest of scents that is the blue version of Irish Springs body wash. For the price, there truly isnt another aquatic cologne I have sniffed out that is quite the bang for the buck that Voyage is.

Excellent fragrance at any age and Id recommend for not only the guy on a budget and wants to smell good, but also the guy with 100+ colognes in his collection.

Expensive and even middle of the road priced colognes are not able to do what Nautica Voyage does because of 2 things. 1- its too fresh and doesnt have the sophisticated ingrediants to justify a high price tag and 2- its too neutral and isnt a buzz generator because it is the blue version of Irish Spring.

For the longest time I would wonder why some guys would smell like they just got out of the shower during the middle of the day. I stopped wondering when I got my nose on Voyage last year around this time. It made sense now, this was the secret to how guys smelled like they just got out of the shower and were smelling fresh.

3 final points- 1- Price tag doesnt mean a thing in aquatics, this is a generic but quality frag that would be in the bang for your buck hall of fame . 2- great for every occasion, even for the gym. and 3- doesnt scream projection , but youll get steady projection at moderate office room temp and longevity is a little above avg of most aquatics.

I now have no doubt this was reformulated significantly. The reason is that I acquired two bottles recently and took the caps off a few times, randomly, to see if I could detect a difference. I didn't know if they were the same formulation or not but I figured why not do a blind smell test and see if I thought there was a difference (before looking at the labels). Sure enough, the one that was made by Lancaster smelled richer and had a nice apple note, whereas the one made by Coty smelled thin by comparison (with hardly any of the apple note). I saw 100 ml bottles selling at one of the major retailers in the US for less than $15 a couple years ago. What does that tell you? The Lancaster one is quite good, sort of a junior high school Green Irish Tweed, one might say. If you like this sort of thing I suggest trying to get the Lancaster version. If you get the Coty version and hate it, don't blame me !

My old review from October, 2011::

Was this reformulated? Several years ago, I smelled it from one of those paper magazine samples, and it was really good. A few years later, I sampled it but didn't like it, and instead found other fragrances more compelling. Less than a year ago, I tried it again and thought it was a "chemical mess." So I guess I agree with karlovonamesti. As he said, it's "monotonous, loud, tacky, and totally off-key...

As it exits the atomizer and hits the skin, Voyage explodes with a thunderous combination of ozonics and fruity musks. These remain blaringly loud for the first hour of wear, with only minimal settling. Eventually the fruit burns off entirely, leaving nothing more than a dull chemical spill, comprised mostly of white musk and calone residue. It's neither pleasant, attractive, or refined."

I seem to have problems with the aquatic chemical, calone, but there is nothing I find pleasant about this one. I like a few recent designer fragrances, such as Roadster, Elegance, Everlast Original 1910, and even McGraw, but Voyage makes me think of a cleaning product that was formulated incorrectly. For something "fresh," I'd go for ones like Eau de Cartier or M; Men, though I'm not a fan of this kind of fragrance, preferring ones like Green Jeans on a hot day.

redfive
redfive

Probably the best aquatic scent in it's price range. Fresh, and energizing. Sort of like sunshine and blue skies in a bottle. Sure, you can find some aquatics of the same type with more natural ingredients, but not for $20. Lasts and projects; I have put this on in the morning and can still smell it a bit the next day.
Parents might consider buying this to replace their son's AXE body spray, they won't regret it;)

lizmarrero
lizmarrero

i love this perfume!!! every time my husband puts this on i fall in love all over again!! my favorite!!

blueribbonbullies
blueribbonbullies

This is an AWESOME fragrance!!! I can wear this spring, summer, and fall here in Florida..reminds me of riding along the beach feeling fly hah.

CGV
CGV

A Great one! Very refreshing blend! To me there are 3 pillars this one is standing on and I love each one of them:
1., The green apple, nice and strong
2., The slightly fruity, green Lotus which is present from the heart straight into the drydown. It calms and complements the strong green apple perfectly!
3., The nicely lingering but definitely notebale oakmoss

The fragrance has a very positive feel to it, creates good vibes and keeps you happy. I adore the oakmoss in it, which appears after a while in a very comforting, manly yet modern way. Even better done than in Tous Man Sport. Staying power and projection are excellent! Bravo Nautica, its was worth getting Maurice Roucel on the job!

subaruguy34
subaruguy34

Voyage to me is less about the notes and more about the feeling I get from the notes. This scent is blended so well it is difficult for me to pick out each one. I don't get the apple at all. The rest of the notes create a clean and slightly airey scent. Notice I said lake because I don't get a salty feeling from this scent. This is more of a crisp scent that when I close my eyes I see a vision of a sail boat on a lake with a cool breeze and the sun shining on me.

SCENT: 10/10
LONGEVITY: 9/10 (8 hours)
PROJECTION: 5/10 (1-2 hours)
VERSATILITY: 7/10 (Any time over 70 degrees. Night or day and I would recommend for casual use.)
PRICE POINT: 10/10 ($30 for 100 mil.)
OVERALL: 8/10

* This scent is suprisingly fresh for not including and citrus notes.

kenney77
kenney77

Very clean and fresh absolutely love this cologne so much worth the money I spent on it love the fact there is apple in it love apples in fragrances as well as amber one of the best

TheJurisDoctor
TheJurisDoctor

I'm very impressed with Voyage. It smells really nice and aquatic, but I just can't believe the projection and longevity. Put two squirts on and you are good to go for 8 hours. I can't get that out of cologne that is twice the price. Definitely a summer/lazy cologne, but very good.

Amarena
Amarena

I consider this the male version of Be Delicious by Donna Karan. So fresh and delicious (yes, delicious hahaha).
For me this works as an Unisex fragrance.

myolderbrother
myolderbrother

This is the best scent I've ever smelled on my husband. We have tried them all & year after year, this is the winner! I will repurchase for him forever! Clean ocean breeze, having an early dinner at an outdoor oceanside restaurant, while taking in the beauty, casualness, yet extravagance of a small white sand private beach while toasting to life sums up this perfect scent.

dmhorton
dmhorton

This is a run on the mill summer scent. Its nothing amazing but it gets the job done. You can find this easily for less than 20 bucks on ebay. Its pretty linear so dont expect it to progress much past the initial blast (and even that is just gonna last you 4 hours, max). But its a great lounging around the house smell. Its clean, green, summer smell all the way through. 7/10 from me on this one

kambelzful
kambelzful

By far, my favorite from Nautica's offerings. Don't underestimate this $20 fragrance. This smells very well done and in a way reminds me of a niche summer scent. It is also very unique. Nothing else out there that I have smelled is similar to this. There is no citrus in here, and for being a summer fragrance that is very rare. The opening has a very hard alcohol blast, which I would expect from a cheap fragrance, but I also (this is going to sound really weird) I smell root beer. Not really in a bad way, as it only lasts for the first couple minutes, but it has almost a fizzy spicy quality to it. Then the fruits start kicking in. At first you get Green Apple, and as the dry down continues I get mainly Honeydew and Strawberry. I also get a semi-salty watery scent as well. Great gym scent or for the summer. I use two sprays max. This can get very cloying to yourself, but if you over apply this it is very easy to become that cologne guy everyone hates. Longevity is excellent. I get around 8 hours. Excellent bang for the buck. If someone were to ask me about a cheap summer fragrance, this would probably be my first one to recommend. 9/10.

magnusmagnus
magnusmagnus

To me this has a gorgeous minty melon smell. I love a bargain; feeling like you've paid much less for something than it should be compared to other things. As far as this stuff goes it's the best value fragrance you'll probably ever get. Put on 4 sprays, put on some light clothes, have an added spring in your step, walk down to the marina, enjoy some Pimms and bask in your superior smelling glory as girls turn their head as they walk past!!

Cedeadrick
Cedeadrick

Some of the best smelling colonge I've ever bought I own 3 bottles!!!

dmoman

Very good. It doesn't say it has mint but with the fruity notes I get a spearmint smell.

ma_ma
ma_ma

Nautica Voyage is masculine, clean, refreshing and sexy, but you will need a minimum of 4 sprays.

Definitely a blind buy for summer.

Roel
Roel

Very safe, very boring, not bad, but also not anything I would recommend to anyone.

texmich
texmich

I read so many great reviews on this one, so purchased it and pass!! Sprayed it on my wrist and first reaction was same chemical blue smell, i have smelled before. Nothing at all made me think water or summer. Just me though, so I was kind of disappointed. Smelled at about an hour n half later, and not bad, got more of a water smell to it. Still not enough for me to keep, since it doesnt stand out of some other blues i have. Reminded me of my versace pour homme a little and that is not a favorite of mine so that was more than enough reason to take it back. Its not bad for the price, but i would rather put the 20 towards something more appealing to me. Not saying its bad, just not my thing. Off to try aqva pour homme.

Nicely
Nicely

to me the best summer fragrance, ever made, i have smelled some good summer fragrance ( i have allot summer fragrances) Extremely pricy like Allure homme sport, edition blanche, Versace's, Lhumaniste, and allot, but not only for the price.. but for the smell this thing is amazing, not compliments, but for yourself, fresh like allure homme sport, aquatic, watery, Amazing thing here. amazing! Summer/spring DAY NIGHT EVENING,

Longevity, 7.5/10.
Projection, 7.5/10.
Smell, 9.8/10.

james4sk8
james4sk8

this cologne is prettty awesome! it smell amazing
super fresh clean scent and projects like a beast!
ladies definetly love this one!
highly recomended

Gator83
Gator83

This is one of my go to scents for summer! You just get freshness with a cool feeling and no musk. I get fresh soft ocean water with a kiss of green apple and green leaves. For the price you can't beat this scent, I give it a 9/10 and would say it's a safe blind buy for anyone looking for a fresh aquatic sent. Definite compliment getter!

thekurtsaga
thekurtsaga

Breezy Fresh!

I love green apple, so I decided to get this. It is very aromatic. It leaves a trail, so don't worry if you can't smell yourself anymore (that's what all perfumes usually do); the trails you're leaving are like your pheromones. The lotus will appear on the middle note, and this makes the cologne very soothing to the nose. The musk (in my opinion) is an ingredient to make it usable at night. If you're planning to go watch a movie or just grab a dessert at night, feel free to use this. You'll give an impression that you are a very clean guy.

Buysblind
Buysblind

A "best bang for your buck" fragrance, Nautica Voyage is easily worth the 20 dollars or so that you'd spend to buy a large bottle. The apple, lotus, and mimosa notes blend very nicely to create a perfect casual summer cologne. Voyage goes on a little scratchy at first, but after 15 minutes or so it settles in and creates a beautiful scent trail consisting of a sweet, fruity-floral aroma. What I like most about Voyage is that there's this root-beer like fizz in the mix of it all as well. What you ultimately get is an appealing and addictive accord that persists for several hours before settling into a skin scent around the 3 to 5 hour mark. Projection is average. Voyage is appropriate for any age and best suited for Spring and Summer.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

One of my favorites..cheapie but goodie...will garnish you compliments.. very fresh and clean..reminds me of dial white soap..

fresh_scents

There is something in the formula that makes me nauseous, even on a full stomach.

j-shades

It was an airwick automatic sprayer.. *island paradise* My girlfriend had this sprayer in her room when I first met her.. she smelt voyage and was lk hey that smells lk my old house. I was lk I know crazy huh.. it reminds me of when we first met... it also reminds me of ultra gain dish soap.. the green bottle..

j-shades

I just bought this at Ross 3.4oz for $16.99... very good fresh scent.. its smells like this sprayer I had I wanna say it was febreze or maybe glade

VictoriaThomas
VictoriaThomas

I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. In the store it was $47.00 I bought it online for $16.00

fresh_scents

It was a blind purchase that cost $20 from a discount retail chain, and I am completely satisfied. It's fresh, light, and casual and reminds me of being morning shower clean. Nautica Voyage is an all ages aquatic fragrance for those after hours and casual dress down days.

Wow! One of the major retail department stores sells what I bought (3.4 oz/100 ml) for $63. Don't do it!

steve.brule
steve.brule

Let me tell you why this is a near perfect summer/spring scent.
1. Smells VERY nice! - Aquatic/Fruity/Fresh
2. Last FOREVER - On clothing more than skin
3. Projects Nice - A foot or so
4. Affordable - 3.4oz for $19 just about anywhere
5. Original - I have yet to smell anything like it.

It has all the elements that make it a great cologne. It has a fresh modern/ some what sophisticated touch to it. I have tried many other colognes and they all smell the same. It seems there are so many colognes that have started with ADG and added a note here and there. This one does not smell like all the others. I havent met a person who hasnt liked it. When you can buy a bottle that will last a while for the price of it, you really can't beat the value. Love Nautica Voyage!

alireza1354
alireza1354

يكي از بهترين ادكلن هائي كه داشتم . بوي خنك خوب با پراكندگي زياد

ahmetkozak
ahmetkozak

Bought with great expectations but very familiar smell and dislike.

Büyük umutlarla almıştım, fakat bilindik bir kokusu var. Hoşuma gitmedi. Aynı Arko tıraş kolanyası gibi.

jtd
jtd

Maybe the true problem is that I don't understand why "aquatic" fragrances are considered intrinsically aquatic. Do they bear any more relationship to water than any other particular style fragrance style? I believe it's the triple whammy of conditioning: 1) This category of scent has been used in so many masculine shower, shave, and grooming products that men have been conditioned to affiliate them with water. 2) Water, water (and glossy advertising) everywhere. We’ve grown numb to the models’ antiseptic sweat of leisure and their stoic tolerance of the yachting life, but the water has seeped into our brains. 3) These aquatic scents are composed without any of the seamy bits that have made classical perfumes nuanced and suggestive: nothing animalic or indolic, no funky musk. No living reference point. Hence the fascinating marketing that has sold us on the scent of the ubiquitous but odorless water. Aquatic? Marine? Ozonic?! This word is one of the greatest ciphers in perfumery and advertising, proving the point that through careless repetition, a word that has no fixed significance gains a sweeping vagueness of reference at the same time that it loses any precise meaning. If I sound snobbish, I apologize. I’m simply in awe at the power of the marketing.

I found Nautica Voyage for quite cheap, hazily remembered something about it, looked up Luca Turin's review and then bought it. I love Roucel's Missoni, so wanted to try what Turin had likened to Missoni in what I had hoped would be that unicorn, that transgression of gender: the pretty, floral for men. I can vaguely smell the similar componentry to Missoni, but it’s nothing compared to Voyage's derivation of Cool Water.

Voyage is Cool Water, minus. Minus the metal astringency that balances the non-specified fruit. Minus boldness. Minus refinement. Minus a nice smell.

Derivative not subversive, Nautica Voyage is one of the hordes of clones riding Cool Water's coat tails that Turin and most other perfume critics refer to at some time or other.

Lumiere
Lumiere

I really liked it. So frsh, that i was tempted to wear myself on hot summer days near the ocean. I gave it as a gift to a friend, and it has dissapeared in not ime-he used it promptly to the last drop. Now tinking about the other nautica fragrances, thanks to this good experience.

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

Blind bought this based on the positive reviews here and elsewhere. It's pleaseant enough but I'm not a fan. While other reviewers claim this is aquatic, I get overpowered by the floral and powder notes.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A dual dimensional frag, which is cool, very peppermint green, delicious and perfect for a frazzling hot day!

I applied 6 heavys sprays

0- 2 mins - Floods the room, wow, superb, my wife thought it was really nice. Young, cool and sexy

2 mins - 1.25 hours - 1.5 foot projection. This is quite basic but laid back. There is a Marks and Spencer EDT which is 90% the same as this. Very casual, sexy and young and in a peculiar kind of way, smell your skin and think of the idea that this could be L'eau De Fahrenheit or Dior Fahrenheit Sport. Masculine and modern

1.25 hours - 3.5 hours. 2nd Dimensional now and it stays the same afterwards. A green revolution occurs, smells like peppermint creams- I nearly ate my arm! Icy green peppermint with some tanginess. This is no longer basic IMHO, Perfect for 80 degree weather.

3.5 hours - 4.5 hours. 4 inch projection

4.5 hours - 5.5 hours. 3 inch projection. More diluted

5.5 hours - 7.5 hours. Close to skin

Uplifting and relaxing, so affordable - £12 for 50ML EDT.

Perfect summer frag, green not blue on the whole

It does not smell like Britney Spears Believe but this is similar in a green light way, but for men

I like to wear it on clothes where it is very distinctive and I really love it, somehow fabric makes this even better than on skin..

Very good

martinweibye
martinweibye

How come cucumber's not listed in the notes? I get mainly cucumber throughout the whole fragrance

Dogman
Dogman

It took me a couple of wearings to like this but now I like ut a lot! A great summer fragrance that is just a bit spicier than most of it's type to my nose. Great longevity for a summer frag too!

awitherspoonii
awitherspoonii

love aquatic smells not sure why but I wasn't a fan of this til I got to the end of my bottle now I want a lot more... guess I have to buy another couple bottles its amazing stuff especially since its so cheap everything I've tried from nautica has been spectacular...

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

I love this stuff. It's a perfect casual scent that could play as a signature for someone. It reminds me of Nautica Blue in a way, only spicier and stronger. It is very potent, 3-4 sprays maximun, otherwise you will be that guy. I have been that guy with this stuff at about 6 sprays and it radiates off the skin. In the summer, I would use a spray on both wrists and dab them on my neck, and 2 sprays on my chest under the shirt.

longevity - 8
sillage - 8
scent - 8

sumpunk85
sumpunk85

This was a blind buy for me. I wanted a good, cheap daytime / smell better than sweat type of scent. I work outside for 7 hours out of the day and needed something fairly cheap and good. This stuff is strong! Don't spray it on and then get in a car full or people, they will hate you!

I definitely get apple in the opening. Then it turns into floral, salty ocean. It's a summer beach scent. It reminded my sister of Hollister's strong cologne that chokes the air in the front of their mall stores. It has staying power on you clothes. It lasted 24 hours on one of my shirts.

The good thing about this cologne is that you can find it almost anywhere, Walmart of all places, carry it.

This is my sweaty daytime scent. My crisp clean daytime scent is Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme.

TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

RandomKillsTin, thanks for mentioning that! I was just about to blind buy it too!

RandomKillsTime
RandomKillsTime

Try before you buy this. I blind bought it because it has generally very good reviews and I like aquatic, clean, soapy scents.

But I think this stuff is horrible. It smells like bad, cheap detergent or fabric softener. It has a very unpleasent background note.

Chrome and Cool Water are much better cheapies.

Joonbuhg_Jenkins
Joonbuhg_Jenkins

Very weird fragrance. 2-3 sprays at max, or it's overpowering. Not bad for a cheapy though and it gets compliments. Good longevity, powerful and a nice scent. Casual and anybody can where this.
Scent:B
Versatility:B
Longevity:C
Projection:A

Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

fragancia é boa realmente,porem muito sutil...fixa razoavelmente...se eu nao tivesse perfumes para o dia a dia como issey tradicional e dior sport,certamente adiquiria um nautica voyage....

LANIER
LANIER

Nautica Voyage puts me in mind of sailing on a crisp bright spring morning on San Francisco Bay. Fog coming over the Golden Gate tasting of salt and meeting the low East Bay heat from the interior it swirls crisp and cold up over the water until it evaporates near Alcatraz Island. This is pretty typical for a spectacular spring day on the bay. But it is not all sunny spring. There is another side I picked up on from this fragrance, one of danger and excitement. On winter days there is another place that I find entrancing if a bit dangerous, Highway 1 just south of Pacifica on the way to Half Moon Bay. Devils Slide it is called and in the fog is a thrill ride not easily forgotten. Every winter when the rains come some of or all of it shears off hundreds of feet above the storm torn Pacific and crashes into the sea. And when I ride along in a car here in a squall I peer over the edge of the cliffs and grip the sides of the car seat wondering if we will survive the ride. I remember that this is where Lana Turner and Anthony Quinn pushed Efrem Zimbalist Jr.’s car with him in it off the cliff in “Portrait in Black” The wet rainy smell of the sea and the sage on the hills around Devil’s Slide is wonderful. It is a lovely spot for a little murder.

Nautica Voyage was a blind buy for me. What attracted me initially was the beauty of the bottle. How shallow am I? Very! Let’s face it; I have a fondness for beautiful things. But back on point now, I was pleasantly surprised by the truly refreshing fragrance.

The first spay from the beautiful bottle delivers a very brisk and cool Green Apple opening that delights the nose. The middle notes are watery with sweet Mimose and Water Lily. The Mimose is not too sweet and just a hint of fruitiness. Once out of the water and on the beach you meet with the notes of amber, musk, cedar and Oakmoss. This is where that sage like scent that I mentioned comes in. Nautica Lasts on my skin a good 7 to 8 hours and at the dry down the projection is not intrusive. At the end it is very close to the skin yet still can get a nice complement at the end of the day. It is a great spring or summer scent. In winter it should only be worn to commit a crime of passion.

Four solid silver stars.****

rienzope
rienzope

Not bad, very lemony and lasts a long time. Got tired of it by the end of the day. Similar to D&G light blue, but not as in your face.

Jano Fourie
Jano Fourie

Really fresh fragrance, apple is dominant on my skin, this should have been the male version of DKNY Be Delicious

Grottola
Grottola

Pretty damn good for an aquatic. It's nothing groundbreaking, no - but for what its worth, it has a green character to it, and this is one of the few times I can honestly say I enjoy apple in a fragrance. I may buy a bottle; we'll see how things go.

dmoman

In my collection this cologne is one of those "bang for your buck" fragrance.little sweet, little fruity, clean fresh smell. Good projection for the price and longevity is about what you pay for. The scent is great for 30 dollars for a 3.4 ounce. True there is better colognes out there but they are more expensive so if you can't get another one due to price this is the perfect alternative and just about any age group can wear this. I give it let say 8.5 out of 10 is fair.

Linden
Linden

One of my favourite casual scents. Fresh, green, mildly fruity, yet masculine with good longevity and projection. It has a unique cool freshness about it, not citrussy like many other aquatics. I love how this makes me feel: clean, care-free and content.

cynthiadulude
cynthiadulude

best perfume for men ever! I sell it to everyone at my job :)

huzayfa
huzayfa

Like it. Yes it smells cheap. Yes its simple. It is not something you wear to a wedding or club. Its good for the Gym (even tho its not a sport cologne) Or for wearing on a day when your just going outside for a few quick errands around town.

BTW i got a 3.4 Oz bottle of this for $30. It does remind me of a bath and body works type of body spray but thats OK. Not every fragrance in your collection has to be the Mona Lisa. Sometimes a cartoon Garfield poster is fine :)

Grade: C

vascobgs
vascobgs

Follows the Acqua di Gio and Versace PH are very similar. An aquatic quality and longevity of up to 6 hours and low price.

Matt Oldham
Matt Oldham

Without the flowers I would probably hate it; but it has them and they make all the difference. It's a joy to put on, just like Eau de Guerlain: but it's an alternative to a really great citrus cologne and to all of those blue tinted sport/aquatic/fresh items choking shelves everywhere--we need more like this. I also love the heavy bottle. One of the best inexpensive scents ever.

AlexVEA
AlexVEA

I dont know if I am complimented as much on other colognes as much as I am complimented when I wear Nautica Voyage. I feel like it compliments my personality, cool and fresh, yet unique and different. I like watery notes as well as floral notes of lotus and mimose. I really appreciate the "clean" scent of it, and it lasts all day!

jandrey
jandrey

I love it . The ladys love it, all time favorite summer colognes along with aqua de gio.

onixx
onixx

This fragrance is amazing! You get a nice burst of green apple and soap in the opening notes. Drydown is alot warmer with the musk but still very fresh. This is definately not generic to other aquatics. Bottle is of great quality. Blind buy for summer and you will not be disappointed.

10/10!!!

jtis30
jtis30

It's fresh and strong. Generally it's good for shower after a gym workout. However, for me, their is a slightly invasive, & stinging soap quality.

Nanc
Nanc

This scent on my husband is one that I would put in the attractive category, the combination of notes mix very well on him and come off quite sexy.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

How do I say this nicely ... Nautica Voyage smells like the olfactory equivalent of an off-Broadway showing of Anthony and Cleopatra; the fragrance is monotonous, loud, tacky, and totally off-key. Okay, that wasn't said nicely. But it pains me to think that the same man responsible for K de Krizia and Iris Silver Gris produced such a horrendous designer fragrance.

The problem is mostly a matter of volume. As it exits the atomizer and hits the skin, Voyage explodes with a thunderous combination of ozonics and fruity musks. These remain blaringly loud for the first hour of wear, with only minimal settling. Eventually the fruit burns off entirely, leaving nothing more than a dull chemical spill, comprised mostly of white musk and calone residue. It's neither pleasant, attractive, or refined. Voyage is, to be fair, an aquatic scent, and it does successfully reference a wild oceanic wind. Unfortunately, there's not a whit of subtlety to its composition, nor any interest invested in its balance, and the result is something that could have been great, but ends up smelling juvenile and crude.

Every great perfumer is given his or her share of turkeys, and no doubt Roucel wanted to do more with better materials, but was simply limited by Nautica's budget constraints. Another cynical aquatic fragrance is what we're left with. It should be noted that I have a considerable little collection of fragrances in my wardrobe, and a girlfriend who is stoically tolerant of all of them. However, when she smelled the test spritz of Voyage on me, her nose wrinkled up, and something akin to a gag reflex crossed her face. It was a long drive home from the drugstore.

Guys (and gals), do your significant other a big favor, and don't pretend that this is a sexy fragrance. If it has to be wet and "fresh," go with Cool Water instead.

greystone
greystone

I love all the aquatic fragrances from Nautica and Voyage is another winner.I love the freshness and clean scents that come from this fragrance,this is a great scent for daily wear along with all the other Nautica fragrances.I like to wear the fresh aquatic scents from Nautica in the day time or at work.

BRH
BRH

Just bought this last week and I have mixed feelings on it. It's a pleasant, average fresh scent, but nothing to rave about. I get green apples in the opening, but they fade away quickly to a mid and base that's nothing but a strong white musk (similar to many female scents and lotions). This white musk phase is the biggest part of the scent on my skin, and it smells exactly like CK Be in the drydown. As I say, it's ok, but pure white musk isn't a favorite of mine, so I'm not blown away by it.

saumen965
saumen965

The opening note is crisp and fresh. It settles down quickly to flowery in about 20-30 minutes (too quick i would say). then its all downhill from there. all you can smell is soap after 2 hrs or so. longitivity is very poor (2-3 hrs). I have used Bvlgari Aqva and thats so much better with the citrusy notes in the begining and the mineral amber in the dry down. longitivy is super on aqva

Cameron96McBride
Cameron96McBride

Nautica Voyage

i think this is my favourite fragrance from nautica its very good, it last about 6-8 hours sometimes 10 on my skin i really agree that it is perfect for th beach but i dont know i feel like it would work on a night out with freinds tooo maybe,

at the top i definately get the apple and i think im smelling the lotus flower, ive never smelt it before but i think thats what it is, it kind of smells like fcuk3( i dont think its on the database though) i think its apple and it smells like bergamont too, i like both voyage and fcuk3, but im pretty sure that i get the apple and the lotus flower very much at the top,

when this drys down im not to sure whats its like, i need more time i think,

ratings-

Longevity 7.2/10 the average 6-8 hours

Projection- 6.8/10 its almost average projection

Overall smell- 7.4/10

overall 7/10

Hope this helped!

takeasniff
takeasniff

I am female and I wear this and get compliments from both males and females. To me it is a simple clean musk scent. It reminds me of white musk from the Body Shop. I have the lotion and it helps it stay on longer. I don't think it has that masculine smell that most aftershaves have so that's why I can get away with wearing it. It is a non offensive smell I could not imagine anyone finding it offensive they may not like it or want to buy it for themselves but it will not give people headaches or make your clothes smell musty which I have noticed some aftershaves and perfumes can do.

FLMonteiro
FLMonteiro

This one is a really good value.
Its a true modern aquatic.
Like a bottle of apple champagne that is served with ice.
This one is not as fresh as it is aquatic.
It is clean, safe, not invasive as it is blue.

Longevity 8.5/10
Projection 8.5/10
Smell 7.5/10

grlnamedsue
grlnamedsue

very clean, crisp and refreshing. fresh crisp apple is definitely noticeable. I like it a lot, it's a great "feel good, pick me up" scent that is enjoyable and not heavy or overpowering. It's one that I'd like to get for my husband.

SilverFire
SilverFire

I like how this goes on. It smells at first like high-end new furniture, that kind of classy, deep, and fresh scent. Then I remember that I have smelled constituent parts of this scent before. There is a light, fresh, barely citrusy note to it that I can’t place, but the high-end cologne smell is that of Boucheron. There’s also a little bit of musk in here, as well.

In keeping with the naval theme, this is definitely a captain’s cologne and not the average sailor crammed in a sub scent. It makes you feel elevated, far-sighted, manly, and well, commanding. Yet that fresh/faintly citrus scent keeps it from becoming full-on formal and arrogant.

As time goes on, the high-end scent is gradually conquered by the light fresh/citrus scent in a rather nice drydown which radiates a truly invigorating freshness. It turns fresher still, greener, smelling faintly of newly-cut grass. The musk is never far, but never dominating, always hovering in the background.

The bottle is designed vaguely like an anchor, and the magnetic top is AWESOME. Now you can put the top on without worrying about getting it exactly right. Kudos to Nautica for that idea. It’s a spritzer, too, so the juice keeps fresh. The cologne itself is a soothing light blue, like the waters of the Gulf of Mexico (in particular Destin, FL).

The silage is on the low side, but the longevity is right around eight hours.

In a nutshell, Nautica Voyage is a quality scent without the quality price. I can't wait to try this one again.

Limelight
Limelight

Bought this yesterday as a blind buy. Opened the box and sprayed it on......oh wow...very nice! I am very happy with this one. If you are looking for an aquatic, you cant go wrong with this one. :]

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

Do not miss it. It is very refreshing, and smells like cucumber. I am not a big fan of refreshing scents, but this is amazing. This smells better than Versace eau Fraiche, and way cheaper. It is under rated. Best product by Nautica. Longivity is not grat though. I get about three hours, which is normal for aquatic scents.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I smelt this on a guy at work and instantly loved it! It's aquatic and fruity, I wasn't sure if the top note was rockmelon but it was enticing. I can't actually put into words exaclty how this perfume makes me feel other than cool and refreshed, but theres more to it than that.
This is the perfect summer scent. Great on beach holidays
Voyage is fantastic!

megaechofox50
megaechofox50

This is my only scent from Nautica but it is one that I thoroughly enjoy. It is a very light and clean scent, reminds me of stepping out of the shower (has a soapy smell to it). Very good scent for being out on a beach or even going to or leaving from the gym. Great for casual wear on the warmer days of the year. I could see this being somebody's signature scent.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I agree with Mvisa. I too brought this blind (and very cheap) after reading the review in Luca Turins' book. This is quality stuff. i cant believe one reviewer compared it to an Avon deodourant which is just ignorant as Mr Roucel is a master.
I find it simple in its parts with some complex weaving of notes to make the structure very interesting, which make it so much more than a cool water clone. I have gotten a lot of compliments wearing this, however,if i have one complaint about this long lasting scent is its habit of going slightly funky sometimes.

mvisa
mvisa

This scent is GREAT. Original, great smelling, you can not go wrong with this. I have bought it blindly and was not the least dissapointed with it.

I like it a lot because in Europe you CAN NOT find it, unless you order it online, no one knows about it here and it will not be like Azarro Chrome which is so popular that it doesn't even feel like you're wearing something special anymore.

The first day I had worn it, it had immediately grabbed attention, my female colleague approached me and told me you smell nice !! What's that?? I have received further compliments as well, it is fresh, original, and just great.

Cologne Junkie72
Cologne Junkie72

I just bought the 3.4 oz bottle today at Wal Mart people for only 14 dollars!! i sprayed a little on my wrist,and this is really a great smelling fragrance.Is it just me,or does the drydown remind you of Chrome by Azzaro a little bit? It does to me.This scent is great,and for the price,you cannot go wrong!! WalMart must have their Christmas sells going on now,because they also have the Classic Nautica,and Nautica Blue,all 3.4 oz bottles for only 14 bucks each! I also bought a .5 oz of Nautica Blue for only 3 dollars! Get to Wal Mart people!

andrevarx
andrevarx

This EDT is aquatic and fruity. Notes input dominated by mostly green notes with a hint of fruit. Middle notes that dominates an elegant blend of apple and lotus flower, to the point that only by slight notes of wood, it would seem feminine fragrance. Base notes of wood with a touch of lotus less intense.

A smell quite fresh, fun, not too intense but adequate. Suitable for any age, can be exploited for casual events or for holidays in a very hot, the smell gives a feeling of comfort in hot climates. I think also a good option for after the gym. Recommended, despite being a very simple fragrance.

Philip Marlowe
Philip Marlowe

Love this fragrance. Really nice scent with great longevity and silage for an aquatic. I always get compliments from women. Just a winner in my wardrobe!

fgswfg
fgswfg

A really nice fragrance! Great longevity and silage. Girls just love this one on boys. It has a nice, clean and relaxing smell.

guest_guest_mako
guest_guest_mako

I'm afraid I'll have to agree with the dissenters on this one.
Yes it's long lasting and yeah its sorta clean, but there is something a bit rancid about this. Maybe it's the apple?
I agree with scentology that I can't see how so many people like this.

BTW you shouldnt trash a review just because you dont happen to agree with it. If that guy thinks it smells like vomit, then that's what he thinks. It is afterall just his opinion, not yours! To each their own.

Lotofire
Lotofire

Just smelled this and all i can say is that i agree with ricardohmedina the review of that guy is complet nonsense...this is fresh,clean and longlasting. What is not to like about that? i want this and sure that ill be getting it soon.

ricardohmedina

Hey lovescully, sorry to hear that you experienced "sweet vomit". But to be honest, your review is complete nonsense. Come on, if you didn't like this fragrance that's ok. But what the point to write such a review. Nautica Voyage is a great fragrance and I believe "sweet vomit" is not something on the market. So silly to think that way. Besides, Luca Turin gave four stars to this one. Maybe "sweet vomit" is awesome smell after all!

VirtualT
VirtualT

Not bad at all, smells exactly like Versace Man Eau Fraiche which is not a bad thing. Longevily is awesome on my skin.

guest_redolf
guest_redolf

I had heard good reviews for this one & bought it online. When I tried it first, i was repelled & didn't like it. But after like 30 mins it changed - the base notes kicked in & since then love it. I try to put it on 30 mins b4 going out. Definitely only for daytime as it is quite strong. As another person said 'dont use too much at once'

ricardohmedina

Very nice fragrance. "Pleasant" and "delicious" are the best words to describe Nautica Voyage. On me, sillage is good and longevity is really great. A wonderful scent for summer and spring.

scentology
scentology

I really wonder how anyone could love this. The bottle is elegant but the scent starts out sharp enough to repel your senses. Ok ok I'll wait a while till it settles down; and here's the worst possible drydown you can conceive of. The bottle lasted 5 months and the only one compliment I got was from my 7 year old niece.
Much more detergent than cologne.

Sillage : awful
Longevity : 3 hours
Feeling : cheap
Feedback : None

periquito89
periquito89

The bottle is beautiful and the name is nice. I found it at a cheap price, but I don't find it a cheap scent. It is surprisingly complex, strong and long lasting, although does smell blue and watery all the time. I still have mixed feellings about it, because the smell tends to overwhelm me sometimes. I thought it was because a flowery element, but I´m not sure anymore. Now I just know that could match perfectly that ad: the sea and the sky, a blue shirt, winds and a sailing ship. Wow, I live 590 kilometers from the sea, and I always liked the idea about sail. Let me keep this scent, just in case ":¬))). Some day ...

lfmars98
lfmars98

This is a nice pleasant scent. Its smells like fresh cut apples with the woods thrown in. Perfect for work since it wont offend anybody. Good sillage and it last 6-8 hours on my skin. For this being a summertime aquatic, I think you can wear this spring, summer, and fall. 7.75/10.

Very Refreshing, i've had compliments by others from morning to afternoon whilst at work. It is a good price and for any age.

guest_Billy
guest_Billy

It smells like cheap deodorant. It seems that was made by Avon.

murysusanto

Best aquatic fragrance in my collection, it is so lasting and very energizing uplifting scent all day in tropical weather. Score 9/10

dayena2003
dayena2003

My boyfriend has it. I love it!

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

I love this one, its soapy and energizing.

The opening is a luminous accord of green leaves guided by crisp watery green apple which gives it a seducing aroma. Towards the middle it starts to get a citrusy soapiness which is not from the sail clothe accord but, from the Lotus Blossom in the heart.

The lotus flower is known for its soapy / powdery freshness. The best thing about this is that the soapy quality isn't quiet, to me its even stronger than the opening of the fragrance. The woody base is soft which is great cause most aquatics with woody bases tend to go overboard with moss and woods. The woody notes and soapy notes give this fragrance an after the rain vibe to me, if you were on a beach after it stopped raining this is what it would smell like.

This would be the perfect rain scent cause the the base and soapy notes would blossom from the fragrance making its true nature come out.

Overall this is the after the rain summer scent, the projection and longevity are good in this one. 8.5 / 10

drummerboy1986

Update!!!! Issey Miyake WAS my favorite fragrance, but this is nowI love this stuff, it has a fruity,but yet an aquatic and "blue" smell to it, Gordmans sells this for $29.99 for 3.4 oz, body wahs and, deodorant, as opposed to the mall selling it for $40 for 1.7 oz. I love this. The smell is unique an versatile. Bodywashy, "fresh out of the shower" type smell, but hey less is more!!!!

Cognitive Dissonance
Cognitive Dissonance

Nautica Voyage is one of my most used fragrances. Last summer Voyage was probably my number one work fragrance. I know it’s not going to offend anyone, but still smell great.

The opening of apple and green leaves is refreshing. However it’s the heart I like most. After about 30 minutes I’m left with a cool, clean, almost powdery vibe. It’s kind of unique in its own way (I don’t get this with any of my other fresh fragrances).
On my skin, the fragrance lasts from five to six hours, this is ok by me.

Voyage is not the kind of fragrance that will not turn heads, but it will bring smiles.

zero101
zero101

my second perfume from nautica. this one i find the scent more sophisticated. i love the clean smelling of it.

guest_Trey-Douce
guest_Trey-Douce

Man what can I say I was getting lucky with the first Nautica in 96, now with the Voyage it really took off!!!Ladies

abhijit15
abhijit15

today i bought this colone.and its very very good.i like this very much.stays long on my body also . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

andy
andy

very fresh ocean breezes with slight sweetness from fruits, patchouli and musk and a good masculine base of woods and oakmoss

overall this scent is classified as fresh and there are no really big spicy notes it has a very smooth aquatic aroma that make it perfect for daily wear. the musk is in very limited quantities and blends with the earthy notes perfectly and they are in a flawless combination

adhiraj_chaki@yahoo.co.in
adhiraj_chaki@yahoo.co.in

My 1st buy frm the brand of NAUTICA was NAUTICA BLUE(fr men), which was a total disappointment fr me, so when I got this as a gift, I never gave it a try, unless yesterday, I sniffed it and it's a "BINGO I GOT IT" type of feeling!! It will totally carry u to a sea beach...full of beach galz...sea sports...n ofcourse to a "VOYAGE". Now it's 1 of my fav!!!

sham_1983
sham_1983

i love good looking guyz wearing this espeacially at beach or cocktail party ,it make me feel .. so fantasy..ohh . natural breeze fresh air ,blue citric with a salty crisp on masculine body ...outrageous.. sorry im overdid .. :)

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

ultimate in fresh right now, killing that tired acqua D gio crap. give this one a try.

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

I tried this scent hoping it would be something unique and different from all the other summer fragrances, but it wasn't. Very fresh, very clean, smells like body wash. Kinda boring!

drummerboy1986

kinda green/light-blue smelling...A very nice, invigorating scent..More sporty than fruity...kind bodywashy smelling, simplicty is best sometimes, but this will get the job done, can be worn anywhere, with anything at anytime...Second in the collection

orbicon
orbicon

This is a very powerful and flowery, but masculine aquatic. I find it very similar to Versace Eau Fraiche. A little goes a long way. Don't use too much, unless you want to get a little seasick on your Voyage. I enjoy this scent much more after it dries down when its muskier and woodier.

azuriiita

I have a comment about Nautica "My Voyage" for her: its very watery, pleasant, subtle in a good way to be a "summer scent" :) Nothing aggressive... with a hint of sweet-sour melon (for my nose), and some flower... peony maybe...
Its watery how I said... but not "fresh" at all... in my opinion its a little warm.
Good but nothing special in my opinion. Could be fine to everyday use. Its a good feminine for "Voyage" :)

azuriiita

This one could be really cool for warm days... its a "clean" smell. Light, soft, a bit flowery, and a bit watery.
However is masculine, and pleasant for me :)
Nice. I like it :)

slipcat
slipcat

I really liked this fragrance! However, it does not stick with me too well (unless I get it on my clothes). I have used the tester that I got and just spray a piece of paper and place it in with my t-shirts. They smell great (to me). Also, the fragrance gets into my bedroom and it smells great too.

So close... :(

dgoosenberg
dgoosenberg

This is my absolute favorite cologne out of my 20 or so that I own. It is clean and refreshing and reminds me being in a boat with the water splashing in my face. Seriously recomended.

Nautica Voyage by Nautica 4.10 out of 5 based on 954 ratings and 244 user reviews

drugstore.com
Nautica Voyage Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz
Nautica Voyage Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz
Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nautica Nautica Voyage fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nautica Nautica Voyage, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nautica Voyage by Nautica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nautica Voyage by Nautica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.