Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

Nautica Woman Nautica for women

Nautica Woman Nautica for women
dislike

Nautica Woman is a refreshing floral - fruity fragrance launched in 1997. Its frosted glass bottle, shaped as curvy waves, was designed by David Chu.

Top notes: grapefruit, mandarin and bergamot. Heart: rose, lily of the valley and green notes. Base: musk, amber and sandalwood.

It is available as an EDP of 50 and 100 ml.

Bergamot Grapefruit Mandarin Orange

Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Green Notes

Musk Sandalwood Amber

Captivating
D&G Light Blue

Nautica Woman Fragrance Reviews

blythespiritpurpleflower
blythespiritpurpleflower

It makes me think of light blue D&G in the dry down a light white musk. There is a creamy amber that reminds me of Mediterranean EA and Cabotine d'Ivoire, also with the florals.
My Mom used to wear this, and I always thought it was OK. She knows I love perfume and asked if I wanted her bottle, she doesn't wear it anymore. I said sure, I like it now, I think it's better after it's aged, same with Mediterranean and Cabotine d'Ivoire, the citrus mellows, they become creamier amber musks.

carlottaburleson
carlottaburleson

I love this perfume. It's so hard to find and when you do find it it's so expensive u can barely afford it. I think it's the best fragrance ever made. It lasted all day and well into the night. It wasn't over barring like most perfumes that I have smelled. It was like a clean smell like fresh clothes out of the dryer, but even better.

fleurdefi
fleurdefi

I remember sniffing this and it reminded me of Connecticut in the 80s - preppy and well, nautical. It was a fresh, pretty and confident scent and made me think of my classmates in high school who wore boat shoes, polo shirts with popped collars and ray-bans. I don't remember exactly what it smelled like, but I do remember the impression that it gave.

GiggleGal
GiggleGal

Love this perfume! People spend years looking for "the one" and this was it for me...the perfect perfume! I am beyond heartbroken that it has been discontinued and my ongoing search for a replacement has left me in a constant state of disappointment :(

priscillaemrich
priscillaemrich

I've been looking for this for months online and was thrilled to find it finally at Marshalls. This is one of my favorite clean scents.

laurakaye
laurakaye

This was a blind buy from TJ Maxx. It's just okay for me, it's more of an in-your-face kind of scent, might be good for a summer day spent outside. It reminds me of Calvin Klein Escape at the beginning (which I also find too strong to suit me). Normally I give perfumes I don't care for to my daughter, but this might be too strong for the classroom as well.

I see the word "sharp" used to describe this, and I agree.

EDIT: Now I find that "sharp" is not such a bad thing. I find myself reaching for this scent when I have a lot to accomplish and want to feel powerful. Although it's still sharp in the beginning, I find it dries down nicely and lasts all day. I actually prefer it after a couple of hours.

jjnaaucoin
jjnaaucoin

I used to love this, however now every time I try to wear it I get a headache. This happens with a lot of fragrances, wish I could pin point the problem scent. Very fresh scent, I am on my second bottle, and apparently my last. =(. This is one that got thrown to the side when I purchased RL, or CK favs...Something changed...like an old friend we just don't mesh well anymore. I like it but we have grown apart.

A headache in a bottle for me. I smell a lot of cedar, which isn't even listed, and bergamot, and possibly a splash of nail polish remover. This woody citrus combination smells very unisex to me. I agree with the review by candymarie, that this has a burning sharp quality to it. This is one that doesn't work for me.

cmoca
cmoca

It gives me a head ache, it's very strong and not smooth at all. It smells like cheap cologne to my nose :S I hope not to insult anyone that likes it. Perhaps the fragrance does not like me too much. My boyfriend liked it on me, but if it hurts my head, tough luck..
Just smells like fragrance, nothing head-turning, and no one will compliment you on it. It's just another smell mixing it with the crowd.

mizlover1
mizlover1

i have this..and have had it for years...it didnt get old,didnt change in color or scent...i like it alot..its strong and last long..i like to wear it in the winter with a nice chunky sweater and cute jeans!

candymarie
candymarie

There is a note, or combination of notes, (or some chemical) in many perfumes issued in the mid 90's (such as every single one from The Gap) that is sweet but super clean and sharp, sharp, sharp. This is one of them. To me they're all like nails on a chalkboard, and feel like they are piercing the soft tissue of my nasal cavities to get to my brain.

astrofluff
astrofluff

I remember loving this scent in the late 90s. I was one of those kids that would spend all night out a rave dancing and by 8am, I would stink like the devil and use this to cover it up. I still have memories of the smells of Vicks Vapo-Rub, Newport Cigarettes and Nautica Woman combined.

ash12783
ash12783

i haven't smelled this in a few years but i can still remember the smell. Not fruity or anything like that. Just fresh and clean. a good scent for someone in their 20's-30's. not too grown up but has a good mature smell. I am about to buy some on ebay :) i miss it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nautica Nautica Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nautica Nautica Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nautica Woman by Nautica. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nautica Woman by Nautica represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.