Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

tuberose
yellow floral
Nazareno Gabrielli Nazareno Gabrielli for women Pictures

Nazareno Gabrielli Perfume was launched in 1996. Feminine and elegant, it contains a lively harmony of floral notes. The composition features bergamot, cyclamen, gardenia, orange blossom, ylang-ylang, Bulgarian rose, tuberose, carnation, cedar, vetiver, benzoin, musk and vanilla.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

vetyver Musk Carnation African Orange flower Gardenia Ylang-Ylang Tuberose Virginia Cedar Benzoin Vanille Bergamot Rose Cyclamen

Poeme
Les Copains

Nazareno Gabrielli Fragrance Reviews

alchimia72

This fragrance is really a continuos surprise for me. One of the most long lasting fragrance I use, sold for a song. When I wear it I have the sensation of smelling sugar glassed flowers. The more I use it the more I like it. Strong but elegant. Heavy projection. The fragraassnce for a woman that doesn't want to pass unobserved.

Always in my my mother's dresser since a few years, I wrote before that I don't like it. Yes, I'm not fond of it, but it's not so bad after all, especially because it's not expensive. You can find it in drugstores and a few supermarkets for about 15 euro, all well spent.
I agree that it resembles Lancome Poeme, but that one is really a bomb and gives me headache and nausea.

Poeme: superextrastrong
Nazareno Gabrielli: strong white floral but manageable, well blended with an interesting drydown, still not one I use for myself (it's mom!)
Charlie Red: the faintest out of the three, pleasant tuberose.

Namida
Namida

This is one of the best options for an affordable white flowers composition, like other reviewers said.
In my opinion is superior to many other more expensive ones, that are not even half as beautiful and well done.

On my skin orange blossom are dominant (and what a wonderful orange blossom!), with a synphonic orchestration of other floral notes, sweet ylang and vanilla, a touch of spiciness. It never screams, despite one could think reading the notes, but it's a soft and warm embrace that surrounds your moves.

alchimia72

This fragrance is a case of cheap scent wonderful made, that when you come across you say " It's impossible!" . I don't understand why it happens, lucky me I like it. Maybe We can all think about the real price of fragrance. How much advertising? How much brand? How much packaging? How much the real fragrance?
It's a lovely floral fragrance with a deep oriental touch. Very close to Poeme genre. For about 1/6 of the price! Highly recommended.

ninive
ninive

This perfume is beautiful, the first time I tried it I didn't like it but after a while I catched a lovely scent and realized it was me. The first impression was of a strong wood/citrus that I can't explain looking at the notes than after 10/20 minutes the white floral vanilla comes out.
I thought it was spicy, don't know why, but it's still a very sexy scent. I've only bought the deodorant for now, so I can remember the name and what it smells like, next time I'll surely buy a bottle. White flower vanilla scents are my favourite.
The sillage is good, my parents could smell it inside the car when we were going home so it radiates at least a couple meters. My father said it smell like grape must, I don't think so but I don't really know what that smeels like after all.

alchimia72

Hallo Lautone, I'm Italian and I live in Milan. In Milan You can easily find this fragrance ( very cheap , 14 euros for 100 ml) in all supermarkets containing a make up corner and in all drugstores (Acqua e sapone, Tigotà). I read that a lot of italian brands ( Cappucci, Basile, Gabrielli, Lancetti) are difficult to find outside, but in Italy they are very cheap and easy to find. You can try to do a web search and find an italian shop on line. I bought it one month ago ( a blind buy) only reading opinions of not italian people.

lautone
lautone

IT IS MY FAVOURITE PERFUM EVER. WHERE TO BUY IT, I CANNOT FIND IT ANYMORE?

DriHonne
DriHonne

I got this perfume last week. It is a typical 90`s floral scent. The staying power is great over 12 hours in my skin. Sillage is great but not overwhelming. It suits well for day and night use.

UPDate:

This perfume is similar to Poeme, however this one has more sillage and staying power in my skin than Poeme.

This perfume is a fragrance for masterpiecelovers that love a fantastic white floral! Extremely well constructed with monster sillage and staying power. 10 out of 10 for sure!

This is my mother's signature since a few years... and I don't like it!
Previously she wore Anais Anais and I don't like that one either, LOL!
Oh, well, as long as she is happy with her scent it's fine.
Anyway I don't dislike it totally. It's just too floral thick and not too sophisticated or just too related to my mother.
It smells like a big messy floral to my nose, but it's not too disturbing.
It's very longlasting and has good sillage, so I guess for that price it is a very good deal!
My mother gets lots of compliments on this!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nazareno Gabrielli Nazareno Gabrielli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nazareno Gabrielli Nazareno Gabrielli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nazareno Gabrielli by Nazareno Gabrielli. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nazareno Gabrielli by Nazareno Gabrielli represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.