Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Rose of Kali Neil Morris for women and men

Rose of Kali Neil Morris for women and men

Rose of Kali is made of of three kinds of roses - white, Indian and Turkish. Top notes: pear and white roses. Heart: Indian and Turkish rose. Base: agar, patchouli, golden musk, incense, myrrh, labdanum, benzoin, myrrh and chocolate. Available as 30 ml EDP. Rose of Kali was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Neil Morris.

Rose Pear

Taif Rose

French labdanum Incense Benzoin Myrhh Agarwood (Oud) Patchouli Mexican chocolate Musk

Rose of Kali Fragrance Reviews

I wish I experienced all of the notes that others have (rose, chocolate, patchouli, incense--yes please), but Rose of Kali just doesn't work for me.

The rose does not smell like the actual flower, but rather like a plastic rose that has been in a damp basement for several days and is beginning to mold on the petals. Aside from this, I do not get any of the gourmand notes, nor do I detect incense. Moldy, cobwebby plastic rose for me (not fair!)

It is very unique and has a distinctive morose character that reminds me for some reason of a pirate's funeral, it just wasn't what I was expecting from all of the wonderful notes listed.

I hadn't tested any Neil Morris fragrances up until this point, and let me tell you, this looks to be an extraordinary niche house. Rose of Kali in the parfum concentration has served as the perfect introduction.

A few months ago I had a craving for a rich and delicious blend of rose and chocolate. I had certain ideas about how it should smell, and I honestly didn't think I'd find it. Rose of Kali has certainly come close to my dream perfume.

The pear note in this composition doesn't look like it belongs, but believe me, it does. I really can't imagine Rose of Kali without this deliciously juicy pear accord. It softens the rather bold opening of rose, oud, chocolate and incense.

The first few hours of Rose of Kali is heavenly. It's right up there as one of my favourite parfums. Unfortunately, incense and a thick, white musk note dominates the drydown. It's not an unpleasant blend, but it kind of changes the mood. On my skin, the drydown smells of pink musk sticks.

I adore Rose of Kali's complexity and unusual approach. It's easily one of the most impressive scents on the niche market. More people need to smell this fragrance, especially if they love heavy rose scents.

As you would expect from a niche parfum, the longevity and sillage are excellent. I highly recommend Rose of Kali. I am thoroughly impressed.

It's very much again like some of the others in his line, a blend of fragrant oils you could buy from a "hippy" store in the 90's. In fact I'm pretty sure I had one just like this!. It's very strong! Rose, incense, the chocolate note is at the beginning, dry down in incence rose. Spicey & smokey.

Boozy,incensy rose. Reminds me of open-air mass in the month of may. Very mystique scent and totally unusual. Quite strong, you only need to dab this one on you.

only for lovers of dark roses - it has quite a chocolate-ey feel to it; but not with the gourmand take, it is more of a bitter chocolate.

The incense and the myrrh seem to be quite intense to me too.

Test before you buy - it is a very intense and unusual scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Neil Morris Rose of Kali fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Neil Morris Rose of Kali, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose of Kali by Neil Morris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose of Kali by Neil Morris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Chergui Dame Perfumery Scottsdale Soliflore Osmanthus Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Juliet Stewart Juliet Yves Saint Laurent Nu Yves Saint Laurent Opium Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Neil Morris Midnight Flower Aroma M Voluptuous Nostalgia Olivine Atelier Full Regalia Hendley Perfumes Rosenthal En Voyage Perfumes Fiore di Bellagio Serge Lutens La Religieuse By Kilian Back to Black Bvlgari BLV Notte Pour Femme Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Neil Morris Le Parfum d'Ida House of Orpheus Enodia Suzy Larsen Perfumes Carnival