Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Nejma 3 Nejma for women and men
dislike

oud
yellow floral

Nejma is the collection of perfumes inspired by an Arab narrative of the heroine named Nejma and Vezir. The collection of seven fragrances interprets the story in 7 different ways, as the seven daughters of Nejma.

Nejma Three is a melody of floral notes with Bulgarian, Arabic and Damasc roses, hibiscus, ylang-ylang, oud and sandalwood.

Available as 100 ml EDP. Nejma 3 was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean Niel.

Ylang-Ylang Bitter Orange Cardamom

Hibiscus Bulgarian Rose

Agarwood (Oud) Oakmoss Sandalwood

Aoud Queen Roses

Nejma 3 Fragrance Reviews

mymlan
mymlan

What an interesting and likable fragrance this is. A rose in a mug of swimmingpool water. It must be the oud and cardamon that makes it smell a little like chlorine. It has a moderate projection. Longevity seems to be good too. I really like it :).

LIN
LIN

wow I love it! The most beautiful and alluring oud + rose I've ever smelled. Not over whelming at all, very well balanced, surprisingly soft and feminine for oud and very romantic! This one is definitely a keeper ( after I swapped a lot of oud's before since they were "too much" on me..)! 10/10!

rossyegio5
rossyegio5

Ylang-ylang ricoperto di cipria, borotalco e oud molto alleggerito.
Fiorito secco e polveroso.
Molto persistente... ma devono piacere i talcati convenzionali, saponosi.
Profumo pulito, di mani appena lavate prima di sedersi a tavola.
Educato e noiosino.
Sorry.

fanny
fanny

Nejma3 is cold, very very cold.

I would not like to compare N3 to Montale's Aoud Safran.
AS is fresh, yes, but very very charming, lighthearted and warm as well.

N3 is a killer.
A 'no mercy, I am made of steel', seemingly delicate flower.
I like it for sure!
As I like nasty characters in movies.
And ugly truths.

Where would we be without them?

scented2014
scented2014

like some previous reviewers i'm not oud lover but this oudy-woody opening made me a big fan of Nejma 3)))you should wait 20-30 minutes and then there comes the Rose...is it similar to Montal ouds,yes quite...but to my mind, there's nth bad about it,we just get a bigger range of perfumes of the kind.
and i cannot agree with sb who previously said that one can find similar 1/3 of the price cause the quality is really good.

hadassa
hadassa

Very beautiful, "montalesque" rose and aoud combination, just not as strong as Montales used to be.

There is not so much aoud in it, predominantly fresh sweet-ish roses with a cool touch.

As much as I was tempted to purchase this one, if you have either Attar Montale, or Aoud Queen Roses, or Aoud Safran, Nejma Three is redundant. It smells exactly the same, but is more wearable due to its softness.

The packaging is different now, without any traces of "Pascal Morabito" on it. The older bottles are on sale now, check it out on the official site.

My favorite two perfumes from the Nejma collection are Two and Three. Both are rose-aoud compositions in the same style as the far more famous Montale rose-aoud creations. Nejma Two has a slightly nostalgic feeling to me, more like an old wooden house scent than an intensely oud experience.

But that's fine with me, because I'm a gringo, and the few times when I've encountered "true oud" in high concentration, I have found it rather unpleasant. Nejma Three, in contrast, is very pleasant. Lots of rose embellished with orientalia. I like it and am happy to have a bottle. The quality is evidenced by the fact that this perfume is one of a relatively small number which I choose to don just before retiring. Lots of excellent natural essences in this creation!

With its perfumes Two and Three, Nejma has proven that Montale does not have a monopoly on Middle Eastern style rose-oud after all!

nada
nada

my favourite of nejmas so far. Beautiful trully Middle eastern rose oud. Montale is not oud by the way,it has nothing to do with real stuff.
I'd like it bit more strong though, love that rose with oud....

maltatude
maltatude

It starts with a sharp aldehyde note... that almost burns my nostrils... to me it's like Number 2 with a sharp note thrown in... the ylang ylang becomes a bit more pronounced... this is probably the most arabian of the collection. reminds me of thing's ive smelt before though... and i can easily find something similar at 1/3 of the price...

Aur-ha-kadosh
Aur-ha-kadosh

maybe i'am nasty but this ine seems to be just the copy of Aoud safran from Montale less powerfull and less warm nothing to add about this scent !

BIG
BIG

Its opening smells like a mixture of ocean salty water and aldehyde, but after 30 minutes it transforms into a calm and gentle scent. I would dare say that it has a Chanel quality about it. Check it out for yourself!

Nejma 3 by Nejma 4.26 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nejma Nejma 3 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nejma Nejma 3, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nejma 3 by Nejma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nejma 3 by Nejma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.